Author Topic: Prophecy  (Read 240446 times)

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
Re: Prophecy
« Reply #1075 on: November 15, 2012, 05:12:58 AM »
Definitely a possibility about the UN army... and I wouldn't be surprised at an Israeli double cross as this president has made it clear where he stands. "The sweetest sounds I've ever heard is the muslim call to prayer."

"the future does not belong to those who would slander the prophet Mohammed".  B. Hussein Obama speech at the UN, 2012.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 05:28:22 AM by jabcat »

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
« Reply #1076 on: November 15, 2012, 05:20:02 AM »
Yeah, I'll make a prophecy that we the people of America are going to have
one heckuva ride from this day forward. :Pray:
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1077 on: November 15, 2012, 05:29:11 AM »
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

--Mat 24

25 Behold, I have told you before.
--Mat 24

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.  Dan 9

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

--Dan 11

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1078 on: November 15, 2012, 05:58:07 AM »

:umnick:

Israel launched a series of blistering airstrikes Wednesday on what it says are terrorist targets in Gaza, killing the chief of Hamas' military wing and at least eight others, Israeli and Palestinian officials said.

As the tensions ratcheted up, the U.N. Security Council held an emergency meeting Wednesday evening.

Palestinian leaders immediately condemned the attacks as an escalation, with President Mahmoud Abbas calling for an emergency session of the Council of the League of Arab States to discuss what he called Israeli "aggression," the Egyptian state news agency MENA reported.

Hamas' military wing warned that Israelis had opened "the gates of hell on themselves" with the move.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/14/world/meast/gaza-israel-strike/index.html

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #1079 on: November 15, 2012, 06:01:12 AM »
To consider or accept the thinking that the Israel in our current news has any value in our thinking as the chosen people is quite immature.  Israel: he will rule as God. This is TRUE. Whether the conflict in the middle east with the nation of Israel and say Iran grows to a war and conflict has little to do with our walk in/and with Christ. America is quite insignificant in the whole of things, but it is the believers, the called out, the ekklēsia, they are hearing and listening. Todays current events have little to do with the Kingdom of God/heaven that Jesus preached and passed on to his disciples and those who have ears to hear.
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1080 on: November 15, 2012, 06:07:23 AM »
To consider or accept the thinking that the Israel in our current news has any value in our thinking as the chosen people is quite immature.   America is quite insignificant in the whole of things,

I guess that's your opinion my brother?   :wink3:  (you might be right, thanks for the input - worth considering in the whole scheme of things  :thumbsup:)

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #1081 on: November 15, 2012, 06:08:25 AM »

The people of America are going to experience progressively harder strokes from the Lord, but not because they voted Barack Obama into the presidency.

Only about 51 percent of the people did that.

Remember Abraham and God and their little negotiation?

"If there are 10 righteous I will save the city".

If America goes down, it will be because of the unrighteousness of the people and the lack of intercessors.

I refuse to yield to doomsayers (not calling you one of those Ded :o), They have been prophesying for the last century. Eventually God will crack this vessel in order to exalt His glory and whoever happens to be crowing at that moment will glorify themselves as prophets.

I pray for the righteous to rise.

If a vote for Mitt was a vote for righteousness(I don't believ that tho), 49 percent of the country got it right. The house of representatives is still Republican majority. The entire heartland of America was red states. America is not New York, Hollywood and Washington.

PEOPLE! Get your news from the Holy Spirit! Keep praying for revival. Keep praying that the Lord will raise up the righteous. Keep praying for those who are in authority, that we may live a peaceful life and share the gospel. If we fall, let it not be to fear, confusion and the politics of man.

Exo 22:28  Thou shalt not revile the gods, nor curse the ruler of thy people.

Since the day that I brought forth my people out of the land of Egypt I chose no city among all the tribes of Israel to build an house in, that my name might be there; neither chose I any man to be a ruler over my people Israel: But I have chosen Jerusalem, that my name might be there; and have chosen David to be over my people Israel.
(2Ch 6:5-6)

Barack Obama rules at the pleasure of God Almighty. Let's pray for righteousness to arise in the people. For God to arise in His tabernacle of living stones.

:2c:

Even IF The Sky IS Falling

Your deadlines have all come and past
Will the prophet of doom repent at last?
I would not touch the Lord's anointed
I just don't see you so appointed

I know that God is judging sin
But we go forth weeping
Then come back in
Carrying our sheaves rejoicing

To edify is our great calling
Even IF the sky IS falling

Come trial or persecution
Or end time tribulation
We who wait upon the Lord
Are hovering to hear His word

A word in season to the weary one
Our work has really just begun
Though it be the eleventh hour
We work within the Spirit's power
Reconciling men to God
Good News! The beautiful feet are shod.

And knowing the hour indeed is late
Upon the roof we gladly wait
Not seeking to save our life below
Not hiding stores, afraid to show

Redemption draws near!
Lets be of good cheer!
Let not your hearts be troubled
Though trial and temptation soon be doubled
The fate of waiting husbandmen
Is ours and has always been
To share the cross our Savior bore
Loving all those Jesus died for

If we walk within the secret place
Beneath the shadow of His wings
Men will see His glory in our face
And wonder at our love and peace and joy
And grace
Even in our sufferings

Yea, sooner or later the towers fall
And the walls collapse as trumpets call
But as you run to announce your part
Be sure the horse is before the cart

Go, gather those who are suffering
And minister to them and bring
A glass of water to the ones who thirst
Returning love when by them cursed

Then great is your reward in heaven
But shed you now this grievous leaven
Your words went out for all to hear
And the things you spoke did not appear.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 06:13:09 AM by eaglesway »
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1082 on: November 15, 2012, 06:17:10 AM »

The people of America are going to experience progressively harder strokes from the Lord, but not because they voted Barack Obama into the presidency.

If America goes down, it will be because of the unrighteousness of the people and the lack of intercessors.

God is in control.  As I posted earlier, there are many indicators - daily - with the election IMO being just one of them.  However, for certain things to happen (not saying I know all of God's plans at all) it seems certain pieces of the puzzle would be first put in place.  Thus one of MY interests in the election.  Click, click, click..dominoes falling?  Must be, because God places the powers in authority that be.  However, if this is just one more thing in a long line yet to come, I'll be glad to be proved wrong.  :)  I also have some resistance to doomsdaying, but I also believe we may need to be aware, see writing if it's on the wall.  Maybe some people are hearing from God on this, and are watchmen at the wall?  Or, maybe this current stuff is just little scribbles on the wall, I don't know.  Time tells.  In the meantime, trust and look to God - our very present help in times of trouble.  He delivers, protects, and is victorious.   :thumbsup:

Bottom line, WHATEVER happens, we can rest in Him.  (shrugging shoulders) so should we be aware of our surroundings, or not?  I think we should be, while not being controlled, frightened, or freaking about them.  I do remember a proverb that says something like "a wise man sees trouble coming and makes provision for it".  I also believe it has something to say about the converse.  I'll need to look it up.  Our TRUE provision though is in the Lord.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 06:21:15 AM by jabcat »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1083 on: November 15, 2012, 06:36:09 AM »
Here it is from Proverbs 23;  A prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it.

Again, our refuge and protection is in the Lord.  Does that mean for example, if we were to see a hostile army marching down the street, do we attempt to get out of the way of it, or choose to stand right in front of it quoting "the Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want..."?  Seriously, what do you guys think about this?  Does trusting the Lord mean throw all caution to the wind?  I think of the anecdote, "the Lord will take care of me", while I'm standing with my eyes closed in the middle of the freeway.  Obviously, it seems we're all to follow the Lord's leading, and as your song says John, rejoice and help along the way.  But to all, are there thoughts on a sort of "balance" vs. "I don't know and I don't care"?  (I just thought of a couple of examples;  one, Paul let out of the city in a basket in secret because they were seeking to harm him.  Also, Jesus slipping out of the midst of those wanting to harm Him..)  Would Stephen have escaped if he could, but since he was caught, he stood firm and trusted in the Lord?

I don't have the answers to all this, it's things I wonder about...me, thank God I have some earthly means to protect my home and family - to an extent.  I realize in the end it's up to God, and if it's His time to take us, then that's the way it will be.  And all the while, we're to look to Him for the ultimate protection and peace.   If anyone lives in a dangerous area, do you lock your doors at night, or leave them open?   :dontknow: and  :Peace2:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 06:43:27 AM by jabcat »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1084 on: November 15, 2012, 06:49:34 AM »
and so I just go to a friend's facebook page and the first thing i see posted is this;

Psalm 121:7-8 The LORD will keep you from all harmó he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

What do you think that LITERALLY and fully means?  Can it possibly mean that God's children will never be involved in heartache, loss, injury?  Again, I think of the early Christians being eaten by lions.  So that calls to me to be perhaps a deeper meaning..all the things we consider harm, are not really harm?  Because it's all spiritual, i.e., even if this body is torn to bits, our spirit is in His hands and the temporal fades in comparison to the real and the "eternal"?  Through it all, His peace that passes all understanding comforts us - peace that the world doesn't know nor can take away?  Thoughts? 

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
« Reply #1085 on: November 15, 2012, 06:59:06 AM »
You know this is related to seatbelts and motorcycle helmets.
Do you buckle up in the car and not wear a helmet when riding or do you trust the Lord that only what he allows to happen to you will happen?
To me, it's like the devil telling Jesus to jump off the mountain cuz God would catch him.
Without protective devices, the results are vastly worse.
The childrens crusade in the middle ages was a perfect example of trusting in the Lord and getting slaughtered. The reason? God never told them to do such a thing.
When God miraculously intervenes for protection, it's either because of a direct order from him or the person is helpless.
The first would be like when Egypt was drowned in the red sea chasing the isrealites.
The second would be like Daniel thrown into the lions den or Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego being thrown into the furnace.
All escaped unharmed.David would have been a fool to go up against Goliath without a weapon and he depended on God to guide his hand so the weapon was effective. Also, if he had worn Saul's armor he probably would have been unable to use his sling properly.
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

• Gold
« Reply #1086 on: November 15, 2012, 07:05:55 AM »

Only about 51 percent of the people did that.

Remember Abraham and God and their little negotiation?

"If there are 10 righteous I will save the city".

I refuse to yield to doomsayers (not calling you one of those Ded :o), They have been prophesying for the last century. Eventually God will crack this vessel in order to exalt His glory and whoever happens to be crowing at that moment will glorify themselves as prophets.

I pray for the righteous to rise.

If a vote for Mitt was a vote for righteousness(I don't believ that tho), 49 percent of the country got it right. The house of representatives is still Republican majority. The entire heartland of America was red states. America is not New York, Hollywood and Washington.

PEOPLE! Get your news from the Holy Spirit! Keep praying for revival. Keep praying that the Lord will raise up the righteous. Keep praying for those who are in authority, that we may live a peaceful life and share the gospel. If we fall, let it not be to fear, confusion and the politics of man.

Exo 22:28  Thou shalt not revile the gods, nor curse the ruler of thy people.

Since the day that I brought forth my people out of the land of Egypt I chose no city among all the tribes of Israel to build an house in, that my name might be there; neither chose I any man to be a ruler over my people Israel: But I have chosen Jerusalem, that my name might be there; and have chosen David to be over my people Israel.
(2Ch 6:5-6)

Barack Obama rules at the pleasure of God Almighty. Let's pray for righteousness to arise in the people. For God to arise in His tabernacle of living stones.

:2c:

Even IF The Sky IS Falling

Your deadlines have all come and past
Will the prophet of doom repent at last?
I would not touch the Lord's anointed
I just don't see you so appointed

I know that God is judging sin
But we go forth weeping
Then come back in
Carrying our sheaves rejoicing

To edify is our great calling
Even IF the sky IS falling

Come trial or persecution
Or end time tribulation
We who wait upon the Lord
Are hovering to hear His word

A word in season to the weary one
Our work has really just begun
Though it be the eleventh hour
We work within the Spirit's power
Reconciling men to God
Good News! The beautiful feet are shod.

And knowing the hour indeed is late
Upon the roof we gladly wait
Not seeking to save our life below
Not hiding stores, afraid to show

Redemption draws near!
Lets be of good cheer!
Let not your hearts be troubled
Though trial and temptation soon be doubled
The fate of waiting husbandmen
Is ours and has always been
To share the cross our Savior bore
Loving all those Jesus died for

If we walk within the secret place
Beneath the shadow of His wings
Men will see His glory in our face
And wonder at our love and peace and joy
And grace
Even in our sufferings

Yea, sooner or later the towers fall
And the walls collapse as trumpets call
But as you run to announce your part
Be sure the horse is before the cart

Go, gather those who are suffering
And minister to them and bring
A glass of water to the ones who thirst
Returning love when by them cursed

Then great is your reward in heaven
But shed you now this grievous leaven
Your words went out for all to hear
And the things you spoke did not appear.

The sky is not falling ALL is in order. Fear not. Mat 10:31  be not therefore afraid, than many sparrows ye are better.
Too much prophecy by our conception, that is what is fearful.
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
« Reply #1087 on: November 15, 2012, 07:36:58 AM »
I wasn't prophecying out of fear. I'm simply tired of the name of Jesus being mocked, cursed, and laughed at. You just don't hear that  in "non-christian" countries... and you know what happens to someone that mocks, curses or laughs at the name of Allah. I guess because Christians are supposed to forgive and muslims are supposed to behead.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1088 on: November 15, 2012, 02:24:46 PM »
More Atlas Shrugging

How do you like that healthcare bill now?

You'd have great union healthcare, if only you had a job..

Hostess threatens to liquidate company if union strike continues
Workers have until 5 p.m. Thursday to return to job

The move would result in the layoffs of 18,000 workers from the bankrupt company.

Read more: http://www.wmtw.com/news/maine/York-County/Hostess-threatens-to-liquidate-company-if-union-strike-continues/-/9284124/17408772/-/yd9it1z/-/index.html#ixzz2CIEg14aj
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 02:34:10 PM by Molly »

• Gold
« Reply #1089 on: November 15, 2012, 02:34:48 PM »
I wasn't prophecying out of fear. I'm simply tired of the name of Jesus being mocked, cursed, and laughed at. You just don't hear that  in "non-christian" countries... and you know what happens to someone that mocks, curses or laughs at the name of Allah. I guess because Christians are supposed to forgive and muslims are supposed to behead.

Joh 15:18  If the world hates you, remember that it has first had me as the fixed object of its hatred.
Joh 15:19  If you belonged to the world, the world would love its own property. But because you do not belong to the world, and I have chosen you out of the world--for that reason the world hates you.

• Gold
« Reply #1090 on: November 15, 2012, 02:41:02 PM »
More Atlas Shrugging

How do you like that healthcare bill now?

You'd have great union healthcare, if only you had a job..

Hostess threatens to liquidate company if union strike continues
Workers have until 5 p.m. Thursday to return to job

The move would result in the layoffs of 18,000 workers from the bankrupt company.

Read more: http://www.wmtw.com/news/maine/York-County/Hostess-threatens-to-liquidate-company-if-union-strike-continues/-/9284124/17408772/-/yd9it1z/-/index.html#ixzz2CIEg14aj

Isn't it all part of our Walk. I know and understand what you are saying Molly, but is it our place to change anything or are we to accept persecution and give Him the glory?
Php 2:14  Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
Php 2:15  That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
Php 2:16  Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1091 on: November 15, 2012, 02:53:42 PM »
I can't see standing idly by while someone takes a wrecking ball to my country, Micah.

I don't think Christ means us to be passive, but to be active in whatever way we can.

He was not passive.  He healed, he preached, he castigated the Pharisees to their faces.

Why do you think they hated him?  The masses loved him until they were brainwashed by the Pharisees.  The masses will be coming to us for help soon.  We better be prepared.

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
« Reply #1092 on: November 15, 2012, 03:20:38 PM »
I was born the first time in the U.S.A. I was born the second time in the heavenlies. This is no longer my country, I am a foreigner, a stranger in a strange land, an alien that looks forward to the day I can go to my true home.
In the Garden, Peter slashed off the ear of Malthus and Jesus immediately told him to offer no resistance.
I only care about this country because of my fellow alien countrymen living here.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1093 on: November 15, 2012, 03:41:33 PM »
Israel's Iron Dome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djp_kdgppLo

Care about THIS.

Iron Dome at work today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bTjNRikioE

• Gold
« Reply #1094 on: November 15, 2012, 03:48:22 PM »
I can't see standing idly by while someone takes a wrecking ball to my country, Micah.

I can't see standing idly by means us to be passive, but to be active in whatever way we can.

He was not passive.  He healed, he preached, he castigated the Pharisees to their faces.

Why do you think they hated him?  The masses loved him until they were brainwashed by the Pharisees.  The masses will be coming to us for help soon.  We better be prepared.

Meaning no offence, I believe our largest obstacle in our walk is , "I can't see standing idly by ...."
"I can't see standing idly by ...." It's difficult for me to grasp the idea that "I" can't help, Jesus said He did nothing of his own, how am "I" supposed to be able to do anything? This a powerful strength should "I" rest in it's comfort. Psa 46:10  Desist, and know that I am God, I am exalted among nations, I am exalted in the earth.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1095 on: November 15, 2012, 03:53:02 PM »

I can't see standing idly by means us to be passive, but to be active in whatever way we can.

Meaning no offence, I believe our largest obstacle in our walk is , "I can't see standing idly by ...."
"I can't see standing idly by ...." It's difficult for me to grasp the idea that "I" can't help, Jesus said He did nothing of his own, how am "I" supposed to be able to do anything? This a powerful strength should "I" rest in it's comfort. Psa 46:10  Desist, and know that I am God, I am exalted among nations, I am exalted in the earth.
  Micah you know what I mean.  Don't pretend you don't.  We are all given gifts by God.  It is our place to use them profitably as servants of God.

Maybe your gift is to sit still and pray.  Maybe my gift is to cook the best chili in the western world.   Who knows?  But we are to use whatever gifts we were given by the Master to His Glory.

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
« Reply #1096 on: November 15, 2012, 03:59:50 PM »
Molly, Micah,
You're both right.
We are servants of the Lord high. "In him we live and move and breathe and have our being."

So the Holy Soirit tells one to be active and be political.
He tells another to be passive and pray.
In the end, the fix is in. God will have rule whom HE chooses and tells us that the rulers of men mean nothing when God is ruling in our hearts. :Peace2:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1097 on: November 15, 2012, 04:08:48 PM »
I like it!

In other words, Don't judge another man's servant.

:friendstu:

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
« Reply #1098 on: November 15, 2012, 04:28:59 PM »
Sounds like scripture to me! :dsunny:

Just because we have the same master it doesn't mean we have all been given the same instructions
(except Love the Lord your God with all your heart mind soul and strength and love your neighbor as yourself - we all get those instructions) :laughing7:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1099 on: November 15, 2012, 05:52:49 PM »
Why is Psalm 83 ringing in my ears?

Report: Hamas rule out truce with Israel
By JPOST.COM STAFF
11/15/2012 17:10

http://www.jpost.com/Headlines/Article.aspx?id=292054