Author Topic: Prophecy  (Read 210244 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: Prophecy
« Reply #1025 on: November 13, 2012, 05:26:14 AM »
what do you think He wants us to do?

I think...He wants us to watch...watch what evil men do....watch what righteous men do...

Report it to others...

Try to do what righteous men do.

I'm thinking Allen West is a righteous man.

Do what is right.

11 In the Lord put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?

2 For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.

3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

4 The Lord is in his holy temple, the Lord's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

5 The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

6 Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

7 For the righteous Lord loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.

Psa 11
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 05:33:26 AM by Molly »

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #1026 on: November 13, 2012, 05:31:57 AM »
I am not sure it really matters. If there was election fraud to the extent that it could have changed the outcome it will come out. However, I was following the polls myself- only a very few out of many had Romney in a dead heat. Most of the major legitimate polls had him behind in virtually all the battleground states and that is how it turned out. I was surprised he did as well as he did.

I am also surprised that people do not realize how fundamentally dishonest both campaigns were. I really don't see Mitt as having been any better an alternative than Barack. Both of them are bought and paid for by the power brokers above both parties that give money to both campaigns and control WHOEVER WINS :o)
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1027 on: November 13, 2012, 05:41:10 AM »
I am not sure it really matters. If there was election fraud to the extent that it could have changed the outcome it will come out. However, I was following the polls myself- only a very few out of many had Romney in a dead heat. Most of the major legitimate polls had him behind in virtually all the battleground states and that is how it turned out. I was surprised he did as well as he did.

I am also surprised that people do not realize how fundamentally dishonest both campaigns were. I really don't see Mitt as having been any better an alternative than Barack. Both of them are bought and paid for by the power brokers above both parties that give money to both campaigns and control WHOEVER WINS :o)
  well, that's just not true about the polls.  If you look at the internals on the polls, you will see they added between 5 and 7 points to the Democrat side.  They did this because they made the assumption [for what reason I cannot understand] that the turnout would be the same in 2012 as it was in 2008.   As we know, it was not.  In fact 3 percent less Democrats voted in 2012 as in 2008.  That fact alone means Romney was really ahead in these polls.

But, added to that is the fact that Independents were breaking for Romney in double digits, and they were not included in these polls.   You will notice these polls never show 100 percent.  Independents make up an average of 20 to 50 percent of the electorate today and when you add them into the mix, Romney wins by a landslide.

I understand your point about Mitt, but if we cannot even have an honest election in this country any more, then what do we do about it?  Throw up our hands?  Or try to fix it.

because without honest elections, there is just no hope at all.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1028 on: November 13, 2012, 05:47:25 AM »
The differences I see are official sanction of abortion and same sex marriage.  Also, a monstrous albatros has been hung around our neck with "obamacare".  People need care, but IMO, not this way.  Potentially more damage than good. 

I do see though that there are other powers at work ("the two machines", powers and principalities, etc).

Which brings me back to where God stands in all this, what He expects, and what He'll do/where things are headed.  Some of us may have a tendency to think things are going to get really bad.  They might.  But they were even worse during the Dark Ages, and time marched on, people lived and died, God "reappeared".  I know what you mean Molly by watching, reporting ("crying in the desert")..but what else?  Where are things headed?  Maybe we just can't know..but I sure do wonder........   I also know that our hope is in the Lord...sometimes I'm not sure how that actually gets "walked out"...maybe just simply trust, live in surrender and obedience looking to Him to lead us in all His ways,  and live day to day hidden in Him..and He'll secure us in Him and reveal things over time...the longer I live, I realize there's so much I don't really know or deeply understand...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 05:54:47 AM by jabcat »
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1029 on: November 13, 2012, 05:55:23 AM »
well, I'll tell you one thing it probably doesn't mean.

It doesn't mean do nothing.

13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

--Mat 5

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #1030 on: November 13, 2012, 06:54:32 AM »
The differences I see are official sanction of abortion and same sex marriage.  Also, a monstrous albatros has been hung around our neck with "obamacare".  People need care, but IMO, not this way.  Potentially more damage than good. 

I do see though that there are other powers at work ("the two machines", powers and principalities, etc).

Which brings me back to where God stands in all this, what He expects, and what He'll do/where things are headed.  Some of us may have a tendency to think things are going to get really bad.  They might.  But they were even worse during the Dark Ages, and time marched on, people lived and died, God "reappeared".  I know what you mean Molly by watching, reporting ("crying in the desert")..but what else?  Where are things headed?  Maybe we just can't know..but I sure do wonder........   I also know that our hope is in the Lord...sometimes I'm not sure how that actually gets "walked out"...maybe just simply trust, live in surrender and obedience looking to Him to lead us in all His ways,  and live day to day hidden in Him..and He'll secure us in Him and reveal things over time...the longer I live, I realize there's so much I don't really know or deeply understand...

No it doesn't mean do nothing. It is just that we are choosing between evils here. The Republicans sanction monstrous thefts, profiteering wars and have mounted no SERIOUS challenge of Roe vs Wade. It is all posturing in order to con the religious right. Romney was a hand puppet of the oligarchy that is taking over the world- AS IS OBAMA.

The something we should be doing is SEEKING GOD with our whole hearts- but we are to busy fighting religious wars to fill our new-built churches to see that we COULD BE THE MAJORITY- God forgives us.

Personally, I think there are a few honest politicians, but NONE OF THEM ARE CLOSE TO THE WHEELS OF POWER.

You have to sell your soul to get into that rarefied air now. Evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.

Mitt Romney and his company Bain Ultra were among the worst of the violators of the bail-out. Bain Ultra was BAILED OUT. The company was going BANKRUPT- and it had bankrupted many other companies and a few banks on the way there.

HOW COME THAT WAS NOT PUBLICIZED?

My only point is this. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE LOOKING DEEPLY ENOUGH INTO WHERE OUR HOPE IS?

IF YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO EVILS- SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ONE- OR PROCLAIM THE TRUTH ABOUT BOTH?

I think I know what the prophets and sages who went before me would have done.

The problem is that people think there is a  conspiracy by one side or the other, when THE REAL CONSPIRACY IS WORLD-WIDE AND BIGGER THAN BOTH SIDES AND ALL MANKIND IS THE TARGET OF IT-

If we were going to fix anything I think we should be campaigning for states rights and DIS-EMPOWERING THE ENTIRE FEDERAL SYSTEM of government and banking- but that makes me a madman :o)

So I guess I just have to sit back and watch the fight under that tree of the knowledge of good and evil between people getting excited over which villain is going to rule the roost.
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1031 on: November 13, 2012, 07:05:21 AM »
If we were going to fix anything I think we should be campaigning for states rights and DIS-EMPOWERING THE ENTIRE FEDERAL SYSTEM of government and banking- but that makes me a madman :o)

Who says we're not doing that?

So I guess I just have to sit back and watch the fight under that tree of the knowledge of good and evil between people getting excited over which villain is going to rule the roost

That is just so unfair.  How about getting excited over election results that look like they are coming from a third world country?  I'm really trying to avoid an argument about the candidates at this point, but we could at least agree to have an honest election.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #1032 on: November 13, 2012, 07:47:37 AM »
It's only unfair if it's untrue :o)

I'm sorry if I offend, It's not my intention to do so- I just don't think the Republican party is any better than the Democrats. IMO, The conflict in this nations soul runs much deeper.

This is only my opinion......I hope we are not judging one another based on what political party we support- that would be really Babylonian, especially choosing between these two heads of gold.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 07:59:48 AM by eaglesway »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1033 on: November 13, 2012, 08:01:05 AM »
I belong to neither party, I'm an Independent and would be happy if there was a viable third party.  However, I don't believe politics is the answer.  I guess a person can abstain, or choose between the least of 2 evils.  I also guess a person's perspective determines for them individually, which is which.

For my view, one is very flawed, while the other is terminal - arms open to any and all legal perversions. 

:dontknow:  I've been looking for an unincorporated island where I can be  :icon_king:

:laughing7:
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1034 on: November 13, 2012, 08:06:01 AM »
Prophecy.  Prophecy.  What's God thinking when He looks down on this?  What does He plan to do?  Do you think our lifetimes will go on as thousands of years before us, or is He on the verge of doing something else?  Does anybody know, or are we all just guessing?

As I said, the longer I live the more I realize I don't know...  :pitiful:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1035 on: November 13, 2012, 08:08:42 AM »
For he was looking forward to the city that has foundations, whose designer and builder is God.
Heb. 11:10

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1036 on: November 13, 2012, 08:25:23 AM »
Prophecy.  Prophecy.  What's God thinking when He looks down on this?  What does He plan to do?  Do you think our lifetimes will go on as thousands of years before us, or is He on the verge of doing something else?  Does anybody know, or are we all just guessing?

At this point, I figure we either 1)work to make things better,  2)Jesus returns in 3 years, or
3)it's welcome to the gulag.   

I've been looking for an unincorporated island where I can be  :icon_king:

Need a subject?   :happygrin:

PS The only time I've ever seen 0 votes for the other candidate is when there IS no other candidate.    Someone like to calculate the odds of a vote count turning out 19,670 to 0?

What are the odds?  In the trillions?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 08:30:17 AM by Molly »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1037 on: November 13, 2012, 08:30:25 AM »
Haha, we could divide it up into separate but cooperating kingdoms.   :thumbsup:

Well, that's what I'm getting at.  I think myself, you, and many others are going "uh-oh, we're in serious trouble, we're headed for doomsday".  But then I keep going back to the Dark Ages, or even Bible days - there were some awfully rough, violent, cruel times - and time marched on, and we're still here.   :dontknow: 

Or maybe we do go to the gulag, God is our refuge and strength, and time marches on..I just don't know.

However, "in an hour you think not...."

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #1038 on: November 13, 2012, 09:39:12 AM »
Alexander Solzehnitzin's way of enlightenment led through the gulag.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer's way of enlightenment led to a Nazi firing squad

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.
(Rom 8:18-19)

Rev 6:9  And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1039 on: November 13, 2012, 04:29:28 PM »

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.

Rev 6:9  And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

So we are to welcome the gulag because we might be the one who benefits spiritually instead of the tens of millions who suffer and die?  You could just go spend a few nights in Tent City, New Jersey, instead.  It would be easier and wouldn't involve the whole country.

Really, I'm just talking about elections now.  If we do not investigate this election now, we will never have an honest election again. 

If it can be proven that this election was stolen, it is not legitimate.

If we do not return to paper ballots, hand counting with lots of witnesses, and chain of custody, if we do not take a close look at what is going on in our election system, we will just fall further into corruption until we are beyond saving.

We also need voter identification, so that non citizens cannot vote.  People need to be signed up for voting enough in advance so that they can be vetted as citizens.  Dead voters and ones that have moved need to be purged from the roles.

And, we need to make sure the military vote is counted.

You know they could do all this if they wanted.  They don't want to because it makes it easier to steal an election.

"The master commended the dishonest manager because he had acted shrewdly. For the people of this world are more shrewd in dealing with their own kind than are the people of the light.

-Lk 16:8

"shrewdly"

G5430
φρονίμως
phronimōs
fron-im'-oce
Adverb from G5429; prudently: - wisely.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 04:36:33 PM by Molly »

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
« Reply #1040 on: November 13, 2012, 04:48:53 PM »
IMO molly,
we have already had our last legitimate election.
I voted for the other guy and I'm upset too, but at the end of the day,
God puts who he will in that office. The president being a muslim does not mean that God will not use him just as he used Nebuchednezzar. We are an unrepentant(as a nation) Ninevah. :2c:
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #1041 on: November 13, 2012, 05:50:30 PM »
It's only unfair if it's untrue :o)

I'm sorry if I offend, It's not my intention to do so- I just don't think the Republican party is any better than the Democrats. IMO, The conflict in this nations soul runs much deeper.

This is only my opinion......I hope we are not judging one another based on what political party we support- that would be really Babylonian, especially choosing between these two heads of gold.

Amen!!!

CHB

Offline Paul L

• Est
« Reply #1042 on: November 13, 2012, 06:54:42 PM »
IMO molly,
we have already had our last legitimate election.
I voted for the other guy and I'm upset too, but at the end of the day,
God puts who he will in that office. The president being a muslim does not mean that God will not use him just as he used Nebuchednezzar. We are an unrepentant(as a nation) Ninevah. :2c:

Not all of us are so, just many. Remember God stated to Lot he would spare Sodom & Gomorrah, even if each city had only 10 repentent citizens, only ten out of thousands of inhabitants is less than 1% of the total. Today the U.S. is not even close to that low a number, I'd say it is closer to 25-33%. Even if it is only 10% out of a nation of 300 million, that is 30 million people God is willing to spare the nation for, that's still a lot more than 10 people that God promised Lot.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #1043 on: November 13, 2012, 08:13:57 PM »
God removed His 'lot' before He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah...just as He has taken them out of the world..

and they are no part of the world. God's 'lot' is as the salt that makes more palatable.. we are taken

out of the world being 'no part' of it..in the spiritual sense..but looked after of God because of the evil

one

Father,I WANT THOSE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME TO BE WITH ME WHERE I AM,AND TO SEE MY GLORY

Isaaih 57;1  The righteous perish,and no-one ponders it in his heart,devout men are taken away and

and no-one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil. Those who walk

uprightly enter into peace,they find rest as they lie in death.

BUT YOU!-COME HERE YOU SONS OF A SORCERESS!!YOU OFFSPRING OF ADULTERESS AND

PROSTITUTES. WHOM ARE YOU MOCKING? AT WHOM DO YOU SNEER AND STICK OUT YOUR

TONGUE? ARE YOU NOT A BROOD OF REBELS..THE OFFSPRING OF LIARS. YOU BURN WITH LUST

AMONG THE OAKS,AND UNDER EVERY SPREADING TREE.YOU SACRIFICE YOUR CHILDREN

IN THE RAVINES[Molech

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #1044 on: November 13, 2012, 08:35:14 PM »
No one serving as a soldier gets entangled in the concerns of civilian life; he seeks to please the recruiter.( the Holy Spirit)

Share in suffering as a good soldier of Christ Jesus.

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #1045 on: November 13, 2012, 08:39:32 PM »

The best person to answer this question is my great great grandson.

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
« Reply #1046 on: November 13, 2012, 08:52:19 PM »
Daj,
I don't think we can know prophecy exactly but I think some of us are seeing the writing on the wall concerning Babylon America
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #1047 on: November 13, 2012, 09:32:01 PM »

So we are to welcome the gulag because we might be the one who benefits spiritually instead of the tens of millions who suffer and die?  You could just go spend a few nights in Tent City, New Jersey, instead.  It would be easier and wouldn't involve the whole country.

Really, I'm just talking about elections now.  If we do not investigate this election now, we will never have an honest election again. 

If it can be proven that this election was stolen, it is not legitimate.

If we do not return to paper ballots, hand counting with lots of witnesses, and chain of custody, if we do not take a close look at what is going on in our election system, we will just fall further into corruption until we are beyond saving.

We also need voter identification, so that non citizens cannot vote.  People need to be signed up for voting enough in advance so that they can be vetted as citizens.  Dead voters and ones that have moved need to be purged from the roles.

And, we need to make sure the military vote is counted.

You know they could do all this if they wanted.  They don't want to because it makes it easier to steal an election.

"The master commended the dishonest manager because he had acted shrewdly. For the people of this world are more shrewd in dealing with their own kind than are the people of the light.

-Lk 16:8

"shrewdly"

G5430
φρονίμως
phronimōs
fron-im'-oce
Adverb from G5429; prudently: - wisely.

In order to have an honest election you need to have an honest electoral process. The fix is in before the nominations are finalized. Gary Johnson was the best candidate in my opininon. He got a million votes as an independent. No TV time.

I live in NYC. I have seen the damage first hand. My perspective on that issue is probably much clearer than most. I spent my last day off as a volunteer spreading tarps on a roof torn up by the storm.

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
« Reply #1048 on: November 13, 2012, 09:47:09 PM »
EW is right (as usual). A candidate that doesn't do what the party (rep or dem) wants won't get the nomination. Without the dem or rep nomination, non-election is a foregone conclusion. I haven't voted other than "the least worst" rep or dem since Ronald Reagan.

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #1049 on: November 13, 2012, 10:09:31 PM »
I am not saying any one shouldn't vote but personally I have never voted in my life and don't intend to. I don't believe we should become intangled with worldy affairs. I don't think Jesus or his disciples were concerned with government affairs. God choses who he wants to rule and we can not change one single thing.

CHB