Author Topic: Prophecy  (Read 150526 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: Prophecy
« Reply #900 on: October 24, 2012, 04:38:47 AM »
How about that hilarious blushing flower smilie daj sent micah?  :flowerred:

I know you take these things very seriously Molly and I certainly don't mean to offend. Simple minds laugh at simple things.  :Peace2:

Ok.  Thanks.  :flowerred:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #901 on: October 24, 2012, 06:57:29 AM »
Glenn Beck covers Benghazi.  Why is this important to a prophecy thread?  If, as some postulate, the beast government of Revelation will be a ten member muslim Caliphate, we seem to see it being constructed here by our own government, as 30 and 40 year and 70 year leaders sympathetic to America are threatened and/or replaced by the muslim brotherhood and other jihadist elements not sympathetic to America, but desiring a Caliphate.  Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Mali, Yemen, and others have experienced this rise of the muslim brotherhood with our help, whether directly or indirectly, and Syria, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and others are now threatened.  This is not about democracy.  This is about a multi country alliance under the most extreme elements of Islam, all of which surround Israel, being supplied with weapons and/or military support by us.  Strange?  Or prophecy coming to fulfillment in the most surprising of ways?

What was the Ambassador's role in Benghazi?  Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CrVUYOooRQ&feature=youtu.be

What is the big picture in the Middle East?  Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjL-HH9HeEs&feature=youtu.be

under attack and no help sent, unprecedented, media silence Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_9j-PhgvIk&feature=youtu.be

« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 07:04:12 AM by Molly »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #902 on: October 24, 2012, 08:56:17 AM »
I for one was beginning to think that the "Book of Revelation" was changing to " Guessing Current Events" or "Religion & Political Satire."   :doh:
The connection is that after the election it's revealed the whole campaign was "forked tongue galore"  :winkgrin:

« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 04:16:41 PM by ded2daworld »
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Paul L

• Est
« Reply #903 on: October 24, 2012, 03:05:26 PM »
.......... some postulate, the beast government of Revelation will be a ten member muslim Caliphate,

No, it will be a ten member Christian military organization specifically set up for the purpose of defending the Western world of Christendom from the terrorist policies of militant Islam. It will be a spin off of the present NATO alliances of nations, AND NOT some silly concept of a "Resurrected Roman Empire" of European nations.

The United States will be one of those ten nations, others will include such nations as Russia, England, France, Brazil, and others who meet an "endtime" criteria who allow the "clay" people" of Dan 6:42 to live in their midst. The "clay" in this verse is clearly defined within the pages of Holy writ, just go to Jer 18:6 or Is 64:8 & God's own inspired writ will tell you what he defines as Biblical "clay".

Biblical "clay" is the House of Israel as they are dispersed among the nations of Christendom today, they are the "clay" of the image mixed with the iron of the ten toes. You only need to look for the ten nations outside of Israel that have the ten largest Jewish populations & there you will discover the ten nations that constitute the ten toes of the image of Dan 6. The Muslim thing you keep trying to push is total guesswork on your part with no foundation of Biblical support....

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
« Reply #904 on: October 24, 2012, 03:20:02 PM »
Please try to keep things (IMO or my two cents or telling other people they are wrong) as a forum not a debate.
All unfilled prophecy is subject of opinion not fact. We know the prophecy will come true but no one can be certain of the who, what, where, when, or how.
...And none of the famous speakers and writers on the subject know either - they are selling books and CD's because prophecy is so interesting to many people.
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #905 on: October 24, 2012, 03:57:25 PM »
The Antichrist will certainly have the characteristics described by the Bible [assuming you believe the Antichrist will be an indwelt man, which I do], yet, I have come to believe that these qualities have become somewhat overblown in the minds of men.

Having observed how easily men are fooled, how readily they fall for what would seem to be transparent lies, how eager they are to follow a pied piper, how willingly they suspend their disbelief and reliance on rational thought, I have concluded that the Antichrist will succeed not through his genius [Satan is no genius], but, rather, his understanding and exploitation of the gulliblity and weakness of men.

God, who no doubt is fed up with this errancy of men, helps the cause of Antichrist by giving those men over to a strong delusion, which was, after all, the desire of their hearts all along.

"God, who no doubt is fed up with this errancy of men, helps the cause of Antichrist by giving those men over to a strong delusion, which was, after all, the desire of their hearts all along."

If or should the Lord be "fed up with the errancy of men...." He would have put an end to the errancy of men long ago. ALL, is His plan and purpose. Psa 94:3  LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?

Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #906 on: October 24, 2012, 04:02:21 PM »

Paul here are your ten nations today.   Obviously this could change over time.

Israel

United States

France

Canada

United Kingdom

Russia

Argentina

Germany

Brazil

Australia

« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 04:18:29 PM by ded2daworld »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #907 on: October 24, 2012, 04:10:02 PM »
The Antichrist will certainly have the characteristics described by the Bible [assuming you believe the Antichrist will be an indwelt man, which I do], yet, I have come to believe that these qualities have become somewhat overblown in the minds of men.

Having observed how easily men are fooled, how readily they fall for what would seem to be transparent lies, how eager they are to follow a pied piper, how willingly they suspend their disbelief and reliance on rational thought, I have concluded that the Antichrist will succeed not through his genius [Satan is no genius], but, rather, his understanding and exploitation of the gulliblity and weakness of men.

God, who no doubt is fed up with this errancy of men, helps the cause of Antichrist by giving those men over to a strong delusion, which was, after all, the desire of their hearts all along.

"God, who no doubt is fed up with this errancy of men, helps the cause of Antichrist by giving those men over to a strong delusion, which was, after all, the desire of their hearts all along."

If or should the Lord be "fed up with the errancy of men...." He would have put an end to the errancy of men long ago. ALL, is His plan and purpose. Psa 94:3  LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?

God tells us why, so I"ll just let him speak for himself.

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

--2 Thess 2

Offline Paul L

• Est
« Reply #908 on: October 24, 2012, 04:28:55 PM »
Whitewings, could you please remove that picture of the tongue or just put a link to it?  It is disgusting.  Thank you.

Paul here are your ten nations today.   Obviously this could change over time.

Israel

United States

France

Canada

United Kingdom

Russia

Argentina

Germany

Brazil

Australia

At least you're on the right track for locating the "clay" people in the ten toes, but you overlooked an important part of my previous post, I stated "outside Israel", you included Israel on your list. Dropping the Jews living in Israel changes your list  & you need to go back to a country by country census & revise it for the top ten Jewish populations. 

The reason Israel should not be on the list is because it is not a Christian nation, it is a Jewish nation(the three southern tribes) & the criteria in the count are ten nations outside Israel where the House of Israel is found, this does not include Israel because it is the southern three tribes.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #909 on: October 24, 2012, 04:44:42 PM »
Quote from: Paul
At least you're on the right track for locating the "clay" people in the ten toes, but you overlooked an important part of my previous post, I stated "outside Israel", you included Israel on your list. Dropping the Jews living in Israel changes your list  & you need to go back to a country by country census & revise it for the top ten Jewish populations. 

The reason Israel should not be on the list is because it is not a Christian nation, it is a Jewish nation(the three southern tribes) & the criteria in the count are ten nations outside Israel where the House of Israel is found, this does not include Israel because it is the southern three tribes.

Ok, drop Israel and add Ukraine.

I didn't say I agreed with you, lol, but it's an interesting theory.

iSN'T IT INTERESTING THAT THE BIGGEST JEWISH POPULATION IS FOUND IN THE LARGEST CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.

whoops sorry about the caps. 

There are as many Jews in the US as there are in Israel.

So are you saying the Jews are the clay people?  and the christians are the iron people?  or vice versa?

its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of clay.  Dan 2
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 04:53:23 PM by Molly »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #910 on: October 24, 2012, 05:10:50 PM »
Whitewings, could you please remove that picture of the tongue or just put a link to it?  It is disgusting.  Thank you.
Seems someone did it for me.
I'm going to follow that picture  :mfrown:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 05:14:44 PM by WhiteWings »
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #911 on: October 24, 2012, 05:47:50 PM »
Seems someone did it for me.
I'm going to follow that picture  :mfrown:
Oh and here I thought you were being so sweet to me.   :girlheart:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #912 on: October 24, 2012, 06:00:12 PM »
I'm sure he would of, I just removed it first.
To me, disgusting is even worse than offensive
Thank you.   :HeartThrob:

I just didn't want to have to look at it in order to read the other posts.

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #913 on: October 24, 2012, 06:13:32 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwSzPtaK03M&feature=related

Glen Beck using the same spirit it to prove his prophecy.
Proves that Joseph Smith was talking to Jesus.
That Jesus through Joseph Smith .Jesus said he was discussed
with so called Christians of USA. Jesus gave Joseph Smith
the authority to be the intermediate between God and his new chosen
tribe . Jesus gave Joseph Smith the power to write new scripture and
this scripture was to be read as having the same authority of any scripture found
in the Bible as it existed at that time.

Now as far as end times prophecy is concerned we are at a disadvantage.
we only have the Bible as revealed to us by the spirit of God.

Were as Glen Beck has the advantage of understanding the teachings of
Jesus and Joseph Smith.

This kind of makes the discussion with people on end time scenarios,
confusing . Molly you have us at a disadvantage.

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #914 on: October 24, 2012, 06:19:19 PM »
Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.

Offline Paul L

• Est
« Reply #915 on: October 24, 2012, 06:20:24 PM »

iSN'T IT INTERESTING THAT THE BIGGEST JEWISH POPULATION IS FOUND IN THE LARGEST CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.

Also, isn't it interesting that there are "ten toes" of the image. The same number of tribes that compose the House of Israel. This is not an accident. But to be very clear, this is not to say the Christian nations that have the largest Jewish populations are also the populations of people who themselves compose the House of Israel, I am not suggesting this or anything close to it, this is not the case.

So are you saying the Jews are the clay people?  and the christians are the iron people?  or vice versa?

No, I am saying that the Bible is stating that to be the case. All I did was look at Strong's Concordance, searched the word "clay" & came up with a list of all its' occurances & noted it was always in reference to the House of Israel, the northern ten tribes that were scattered into the nations of the western world at the time of the Assyrian captivity. 

its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of clay.  Dan 2

In the Bible, "iron" is the element of which most of the weapons of war are made, just look at the history of the use the Christian west has made of this element to wage war against it's internal as well as external foes.

We deconstructed the Buddhist Empire of Japan with our weapons of "iron", and we can presently do it at will wherever we exercise the backbone to do it, and we will do it on the Moslems as well, it's just a matter of time till we get fed up with their use of AKA 47's & RPG's (rocket propelled grenades). How many Islamic nations do you know of that have aircraft carriers? The United States, England, France & Russia probably have as many aircraft carriers as there are total numbers of Muslim nations on the planet.

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
« Reply #916 on: October 24, 2012, 06:25:55 PM »
Right Dajomaco,
The only prophecy to be discussed here in this forum is biblical prophecy.
Joseph Smith indeed made many prophecies.
More than one proved untrue.
The Bible says that even one prophecy shall fail, the person making the prophecy is not from God
and we are not to listen to him.
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #917 on: October 24, 2012, 06:32:22 PM »
Also, isn't it interesting that there are "ten toes"

I would find 9 toes or 11 toes moer interesting.

we can presently do it at will wherever we exercise the backbone to do it, and we will do it on the Moslems as well, it's just a matter of time till we get fed up

Is there any possibility that you could get fed up with killing?

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #918 on: October 24, 2012, 06:41:43 PM »

God tells us why, so I"ll just let him speak for himself.

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

--2 Thess 2

I'm just wondering who is Paul talking about here?
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #919 on: October 24, 2012, 06:45:54 PM »
No, I am saying that the Bible is stating that to be the case. All I did was look at Strong's Concordance, searched the word "clay" & came up with a list of all its' occurances & noted it was always in reference to the House of Israel, the northern ten tribes that were scattered into the nations of the western world at the time of the Assyrian captivity.

So then the Jews would be iron?  It says they don't 'mingle.'  I guess that could mean that even though they are joined together, they don't lose their identity as separate?

41 Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay. 42 And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile. 43 As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay. Dan 2

In the Bible, "iron" is the element of which most of the weapons of war are made, just look at the history of the use the Christian west has made of this element to wage war against it's internal as well as external foes

So could we conclude that the warlike elements are coming from the Jews [or maybe on behalf of the Jews], not the [fragile, claylike] Christians?  I'm just wondering where you are going with this.

Anyway, it's a fascinating theory.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 06:53:19 PM by Molly »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #920 on: October 24, 2012, 06:59:59 PM »
Quote from: micah
I'm just wondering who is Paul talking about here?

Since he says--

10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

I assume he is distinguishing between the elect and everyone else.  He sounds like Jesus here--they cannot turn to me and have me heal them."

Offline Paul L

• Est
« Reply #921 on: October 24, 2012, 10:21:15 PM »

Is there any possibility that you could get fed up with killing?

Wouldn't it be nice if they would......but if we're to believe the book of Revelation, then I guess we're just going to have to believe "killing" will be with us for a long time to come.

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #922 on: October 24, 2012, 10:36:16 PM »
Thank God for Jesus and his Love being shed abroad.
It is here today and will be with us for ever and ever and then some.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #923 on: October 24, 2012, 10:50:08 PM »
aLL MEN ARE 'ELECTED' FOR SALVATION..SO IT'S NOT MANKIND..BUT A SPIRIT THAT ATTACHES ITSELF

TO MAN.........AND DECEIVES,BLINDS HIM...

THINK  ORIGINAL LIER/MANKILLER...fATHER OF THE lIE[NO TRUTH IN HIM]

Offline Paul L

• Est
« Reply #924 on: October 24, 2012, 10:53:22 PM »

So then the Jews would be iron?  It says they don't 'mingle.'  I guess that could mean that even though they are joined together, they don't lose their identity as separate?

41 Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay. 42 And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile. 43 As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay. Dan 2

In the Bible, "iron" is the element of which most of the weapons of war are made, just look at the history of the use the Christian west has made of this element to wage war against it's internal as well as external foes

So could we conclude that the warlike elements are coming from the Jews [or maybe on behalf of the Jews], not the [fragile, claylike] Christians?  I'm just wondering where you are going with this.

Anyway, it's a fascinating theory.

No, the Jews are not "iron", there are Jews & House of Israel living among  Christians who maintain their distinct identity apart from the Christian population among whom they live. Judaism is very distinct from Christianity, but Judaism gave birth to Christianity, which is the reason Jews usually live in relative peace with that segment of the world's religious organizations. If you've noticed there are few Jews living in Moslem, Buddhist, or Hindu cultures; Jews are not permitted to live in those cultures.

Where I'm going with this is very simple to follow: using the Biblical explanation to interpret the symbology of the "clay", you can at the same time understand who the legs & feet of "iron" are. So wherever you find Jews living outside of Israel at the "end time", that is where you discover who the "ten toes" are. And what did you discover? You discovered the world's most powerful Navies (ships of Chittum) & armies did you not?

When you allow the Bible to explain its' own symbols, this disallows wiggle room semantics by those who would seek to insert their own opinions about the interpretation of any of the symbols in the Bible, especially when it comes to Bible prophecy. However, it has been my experience that this only makes the "wiggle room semanticists" very peeved at me to suggest only the Bible can be used to explain the Bible.

The second most basic key to understanding anything in Bible prophecy, is to not "interpret the interpretation". One of the most outstanding examples being the 7 ecclesias of the opening chapters of Revelation. The messenger to John clearly states in Rev 1:9-11 that these are endtime congregations located in specific cities, and what do all the wizards of smarts with books to sell do but twist the clearly stated words of Holy Writ, & falsely declare them to be 2000 years of Christian church history.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 04:39:32 AM by Paul L »