Author Topic: Prophecy  (Read 204228 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: Prophecy
« Reply #825 on: October 19, 2012, 07:43:57 PM »
The Determinators: Whoever Pays Holds the Power to Decide

http://www.teapartypatriots.org/thedeterminators/

GOD HELP US

Only a truly demonic mind could think up this health care bill.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.   Hos 4:6

It takes one to see one.

Is that how Jesus saw and talked to demons?  Because he had a demonic mind?

What are you [ever] talking about?  What does that mean?  It takes one to see one?

It takes one what to see what?

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #826 on: October 19, 2012, 09:02:59 PM »

It takes one to see one.

If this is as it appears [personal insult, personal judgment] please remove.  If not, please adequately explain.  Thanks.
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #827 on: October 20, 2012, 12:12:19 AM »
When Jesus saw or encountered some one with a truly demonic mind.
He cast it out he, did some thing .
The mind of Christ filled with the Holy Spirit.
The truly demonic mind controlled by the demonic spirit.

Two completely different minds.

The person controlled by the Holy spirit can and only when the Holy Spirit
leads DECLARE that some one else's mind is demonic and that what they say is demonic.

When a person not controlled and led by the holy spirit.
DECLARES that some one has a demonic mind.
It is usually a demonic DECLARATION, meant to cause confusion and strife.

I guess I was thinking about Paul's advice to be all things to all people.
 When I posted ( It takes one to see one).

It is extremely immature and childish in political matters during an election
to start DECLARING one side to be full of demon possessed or people
literally being controlled and influenced by a truly demonic mind.

At the very best this tact is childish.
At the worst it is blasphemous.

No wonder the cause of Christ is ridiculed .   

LOVE is round it has NO SIDES :dsunny:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #828 on: October 20, 2012, 12:50:03 AM »

That still makes no sense.  It takes one what to see what?  What things were you being to all people when you said that?

OK, so you are saying I made a 'demonic declaration'?  And therefore I have a demonic mind?  Or, wait, are you the one not controlled by the Holy Spirit and therefore, the one with the demonic mind who made the demonic declaration?

Did you even look at the video?  No I didn't think so.

It doesn't concern you in any way unless you live in this country, so don't bother.

And, nothing you ever say to me makes any sense to me, so don't waste your time responding.  I'm not in a mood to be insulted today.

Whoever wrote that bill has a demonic mind.  The people who passed the bill did not even read it.  I was not referring to them.

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #829 on: October 20, 2012, 09:20:00 AM »
The following seems to make clear where obamacare comes from and where it is going.  Hopefully this provision can be annulled...

As far as I've checked it out it seems those implementing obamacare intend to require everyone who has health care to have a Radio Frequency IDentification Chip implanted in the right hand by 2013 or 2014.  Sorry I'm so sloppy with information sometimes.  Maybe one of you all have something better about this.  I got into it so late again I just want to get this over and go to bed, certainly not research it.  I think I lost the info along with 10 months of email because my IP, well that's another story. I also don't remember why I went to the FEMA site about this, but the Drug Enforcement Agency at .gov says they're waving ordinary testing requirements for medical devices implanted under the skin because they need so very many of them so soon.  They're requesting anyone making such devices to contact them.

It is difficult to see what the 80% of the US populace think being a Christian is.  Are we being trounced by some sort of minority that wields the power here or are real Jesus' people actually far fewer than researchers indicate?
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #830 on: October 20, 2012, 11:25:09 AM »
Right before a sociopath kills his victim, his mask comes off.  I know this from reading about Ted Bundy.  He wants to be seen in all his psychopathic glory by his victim before he kills her.

Natural predators, psychopaths use charm and deceit to entice their victims.  They look mild mannered and unthreatening, even attractive.  How did Ted get all those women to follow him to his car?  Women are naturally suspicious of stranger men.  But, Ted's technique worked like a charm and the women followed him naively and easily to their own destruction.

Watch closely past the charming smile and soothing words for hints of psychopathic rage.  And, if he tells you he is going to push you over the fiscal cliff whether he wins or loses, believe him.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #832 on: October 20, 2012, 11:52:44 AM »
Bills are easily repealed.  All you need is the will of the people and a president who will sign the repeal when it is sent to him by the people.

The health care bill is a tax.  The supreme court said so.  And, you know if it says 'affordable' in the title, it won't be.  The demonic mind thinks backwards and inside out, and always says the opposite of what it means.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 12:06:40 PM by Molly »

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #833 on: October 20, 2012, 01:43:28 PM »
I admit to being a Canadian who doesn't know/care much about political things, especially about countries that I don't live in. But after watching Sicko and seeing what Rebecca and Krissy have gone through, I can't imagine how anyone could not want  change in the US healthcare system. I read something on Obamacare in a link that WW posted and one of the comments is from a nurse who stated how horrible the current system is, having to turn so many people away, and then many people get sicker and lose their jobs and subsequently any form of health insurance they may have had. I was in a state of shock watching Sicko, when the firefighters who helped during 9/11 couldn't even get treated for the respiratory illnesses they had contracted from it. Where did they eventually get treated? Cuba. SO SAD. As a Canadian it just completely blows my mind not being able to get healthcare when needed (for example a pregnant mother!!!) It's crazy to me.
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #834 on: October 20, 2012, 04:44:56 PM »
People getting 'turned away'?  I"ve never heard of anything like that.  Why were they getting turned away?  Sounds like propaganda to me.

But, whatever problems there are can be solved without plunging us into a communist-fascist country.   It should be handled by the states, along with hospitals, and doctors, with the feds sending money and nothing else.

Where I live no one is ever turned away and the health care is excellent,  but the system is slowly being overwhelmed by illegal aliens who get everything for free because no one is ever turned away.

I can't get into a healthcare argument.  The point is this bill is not the solution.  When all the doctors quit, what kind of healthcare system will we have then?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 04:52:22 PM by Molly »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #835 on: October 20, 2012, 06:03:58 PM »
People getting 'turned away'?  I"ve never heard of anything like that.  Why were they getting turned away? 
Because they had no insurance or couldn't pay cash.

Sounds like propaganda to me.
Yep Card is all about propaganda.

Molly be aware propaganda works both ways.

But, whatever problems there are can be solved without plunging us into a communist-fascist country.
Propaganda work great I see :laughing7:

It should be handled by the states, along with hospitals, and doctors, with the feds sending money and nothing else.
That's just what it's all about. Money.

I can't get into a healthcare argument.  The point is this bill is not the solution.
Solution for what? According to you everything is perfect. Perfect situations need no solutions.
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #836 on: October 20, 2012, 06:20:44 PM »
Yeah I am certainly not into healthcare debates either Moll (or any political debates lol) but WW is right and that is what blows my mind, how a pregnant woman (Krissy) can't get care because she is no longer covered apparently because her abusive husband has left her and won't let her be covered under his insurance anymore, and there aren't many people who have the kind of cash it takes to pay for such care.

Likely there was lots of propaganda in that movie but there are many people who will vouch for the fact those who work for the insurance companies are paid to try and reject as many insurance claims as possible. It's money, money, money, it just completely blows me away is all. It's just that I've never known anything other than "free" healthcare (paid for by our taxes, yes they are much higher than yours but we are used to it and I would NEVER want it any other way!! To know that anyone can go to the hospital and get the care they need makes it very much worth it to me.).

Anyhow, not to hijack the thread, prophecy, carry on!
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #837 on: October 20, 2012, 07:06:55 PM »
The problem is states differ, local gov'ts differ.

Has anybody seen what is happening to Card happen anywhere else?  I haven't.

The problem isn't there's no healthcare there, the problem is there is no law, as far as I can see.

The solution for the country is not a top down solution.  Watch the video, please.  There are those who have been trying to turn us into the ussr-nazigermany for decades.  And, there are those who have fought them their whole lives.  This bill will not stand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5ju8IgaiGk
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 07:21:33 PM by Molly »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #838 on: October 20, 2012, 07:23:16 PM »
Has anybody seen what is happening to Card happen anywhere else?  I haven't.
Please rephrase.
The problem isn't there's no healthcare there, the problem is there is no law, as far as I can see.
The result is the same.
The solution for the country is not a top down solution.
A law is a top down solution Molly.
Watch the video, please.  There are those who have been trying to turn us into the ussr-nazigermany for decades.
Maybe they already succeeded? But what do I know.... I'm living is a communist fascist country all my life.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #839 on: October 20, 2012, 07:57:54 PM »
I mean what is happening to Card is unlawful.  I have seen unlawful things happen before but never something so simple turned so extreme.  I've tried to express solutions but no one listens to me.

Centralized control of medicine works only for those who are not sick.  If you don't need a doctor, you're fine.  Otherwise, why would I meet Canadians who are coming here and paying for medical care out of their own pockets?  Why do they do that?  Because they are sick, that's why.  And they have the money to do something about it.

You can't mandate a doctor to become a brilliant doctor with law.  There are things that drive brilliant doctors to achieve but it isn't man's law. 

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #840 on: October 20, 2012, 08:17:25 PM »

That still makes no sense.  It takes one what to see what?  What things were you being to all people when you said that?

It takes one too see one is a childish play ground retort.
It seemed. It seemed appropriate

OK, so you are saying I made a 'demonic declaration'?  And therefore I have a demonic mind?  Or, wait, are you the one not controlled by the Holy Spirit and therefore, the one with the demonic mind who made the demonic declaration?

No I am saying if a person makes a demonic declaration the result will be confusion and strife
See your above post.

Did you even look at the video?  No I didn't think so.

It doesn't concern you in any way unless you live in this country, so don't bother.

The demons Jesus cast out didn't live in my country.

And, nothing you ever say to me makes any sense to me, so don't waste your time responding.  I'm not in a mood to be insulted today.

I did not insult you personally.
I cauterized the statements you posted.
On the other hand those post leave intelligentsia insulted.   

Whoever wrote that bill has a demonic mind.  The people who passed the bill did not even read it.  I was not referring to them.

The person who wrote the Book of Mormon.
Was possessed by a Demon and wrote the word given to him from Satan.

. The person who wrote the Pearl of great Price.

The person who wrote the Doctrines and Covenants of  The Church of Jesus Christ
of the Latter- Day Saints

These are not my declarations, but the declarations of the Holy Spirit
as found in the Word of God. 

By the virtue of me not  being an American .
Molly you are right that I don't understnd the pressure of the decsion you have to make soon.

On one hand you have a self proclaimed Elder with strong family roots
in a cult that denies the Deity of Jesus Christ.

On the other hand you have a man who acknowledges the Deity of Jesus Christ.
But if you look closely at a couple of the thousands of pages of a health care bill.
and especially if you don't like the bill .You will find demonic finger prints on it.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 08:23:38 PM by dajomaco »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #841 on: October 20, 2012, 08:20:05 PM »
Molly, maybe this thing will be repealed and something passed that will indeed give people coverage without all the other trappings this current political machination holds.  I have much more to say but probably best I not do so.  It would probably offend.
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #842 on: October 20, 2012, 08:27:03 PM »

Much more to it than that.  Much of the U.S. and [I believe] most of the world gets their main picture of what's happening here from a distorted, biased, dishonest press, that is apparently (per report) passed on as reality and the truth.  Actually, I believe most of the press is biased one way or another.  So one has to look closely.  And, I believe it's much more likely to be able to look closely if one is actually here.  You will know them by their fruit.  I don't think there's a "perfect" candidate.  At this point, there's one I moderately trust, and the other I distrust IMMENSELY, as I believe in many ways he is not what he seems.  Some people are good at saying one thing and not only doing another, but actually having much different thoughts, values, and intent that they'd actually act on if given "free reign".  I recall something about a wolf in sheep's clothing.  That one is not discerned by a distant or casual/uninformed glance.  (Not judging someone's spirit salvation, that's between them and God and only God know).  But if I have a choice, I hope I'll at least choose between the least of 2 evils (as the saying goes).  I am in Independent by the way, neither Republican or Democrat.  I've only voted in one other Presidential election, but Lord willing, will be voting in this one.  Not for someone as much as against someone.

OTOH, God's kingdom is not of this world, though much is playing out here leading up to the conclusion of His perfect will - His will will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  My limited view.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 08:39:43 PM by jabcat »

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #843 on: October 20, 2012, 08:39:36 PM »

Right before a sociopath kills his victim, his mask comes off.  I know this from reading about Ted Bundy.  He wants to be seen in all his psychopathic glory by his victim before he kills her.

Natural predators, psychopaths use charm and deceit to entice their victims.  They look mild mannered and unthreatening, even attractive.  How did Ted get all those women to follow him to his car?  Women are naturally suspicious of stranger men.  But, Ted's technique worked like a charm and the women followed him naively and easily to their own destruction.

Watch closely past the charming smile and soothing words for hints of psychopathic rage.  And, if he tells you he is going to push you over the fiscal cliff whether he wins or loses, believe him.

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.  Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. 17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #844 on: October 20, 2012, 08:50:46 PM »

Much more to it than that.  Much of the U.S. and [I believe] most of the world gets their main picture of what's happening here from a distorted, biased, dishonest press, that is apparently (per report) passed on as reality and the truth.  Actually, I believe most of the press is biased one way or another.  So one has to look closely.  And, I believe it's much more likely to be able to look closely if one is actually here.  You will know them by their fruit.  I don't think there's a "perfect" candidate.  At this point, there's one I moderately trust, and the other I distrust IMMENSELY, as I believe in many ways he is not what he seems.  Some people are good at saying one thing and not only doing another, but actually having much different thoughts, values, and intent that they'd actually act on if given "free reign".  I recall something about a wolf in sheep's clothing.  That one is not discerned by a distant or casual/uninformed glance.  (Not judging someone's spirit salvation, that's between them and God and only God know).  But if I have a choice, I hope I'll at least choose between the least of 2 evils (as the saying goes).  I am in Independent by the way, neither Republican or Democrat.  I've only voted in one other Presidential election, but Lord willing, will be voting in this one.  Not for someone as much as against someone.

OTOH, God's kingdom is not of this world, though much is playing out here leading up to the conclusion of His perfect will - His will will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  My limited view.

Some people are good at saying one thing and not only doing another, but actually having much different thoughts, values, and intent that they'd actually act on if given "free reign".

So are you Saying that if a person declares that Jesus is not God .
and was not born of the Virgin and the Word of God is not the final
arbitrator of all things.
He is just saying that so peoples don't realize that he actually is filled and led by the Holy Spirit?   :dontknow:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #845 on: October 20, 2012, 09:00:45 PM »
In context of my statements, including what I quoted, I'm guessing you know what I meant.  If truly not, please re-read.  I think I was very careful in what I wrote.  Still if not, I'll explain further and in more specific detail if you wish.  :)

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #846 on: October 20, 2012, 09:07:21 PM »
  this world runs on money...Rev 13;17....economic boycott against all faithful believers....

anyone besides me..lost about everything materially?   Ezekiel 38;12  I will plunder and loot and

turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations,rich in livestock

and goods,living in the center of the earth.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #847 on: October 20, 2012, 09:14:29 PM »
I will say this.  Do you recall the demon possessed man following after the disciples yelling about Jesus being the Messiah?  I also recall that the demons believe and tremble.  Also Jesus' comments about those crying Lord, Lord.  Again, I am NOT judging anyone's spirit salvation, whether they've had a saving experience with the Lord.  But we can see peoples' fruit.

I read that during the Inquisition the Catholic soldiers would scream Jesus' name before they chopped off the heads of their victims.  I'm all about people living for and proclaiming Jesus, but also very leery of the very real and present danger of false messiahs, wolves in sheep's clothing sneaking in to devour the sheep, and deceivers abounding.

All other things being equal, although I probably wouldn't really trust either one of them;  if I perceive a man to be right upfront about who he really is, even if it's "bad"/not to my personal preference,  vs. a slick, narcissistic person who has hidden most of his past (and paid millions of dollars to do it - including wiping many things off the internet) all the while claiming to be a "good" person - I'm more than likely going to have a lot more respect for the first individual.

Maybe it's even wrong to choose the least of 2 evils.  Maybe one should just abstain.  But I guess that's even another topic, and only loosely related to PROPHECY.  :)

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #848 on: October 20, 2012, 09:30:38 PM »
In context of my statements, including what I quoted, I'm guessing you know what I meant.  If truly not, please re-read.  I think I was very careful in what I wrote.  Still if not, I'll explain further and in more specific detail if you wish.  :)

Yes please do.
I am perplexed on one hand as I see it we have some one who professes to be anti-christ
and is running to be the leader of the free world.
This goal of being the leader of the free world has been the goal of Joseph Smith,
since the first conversation he had with Satan,and past down to his adherents.

On the other hand we have some one who has already been the leader of the free world for
four years. He says Jesus is Lord, but he may be a sheep in lambs clothing.

Please use as much detail as you see fit.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #849 on: October 20, 2012, 09:33:58 PM »
Quote from: dajomaco

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.  Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. 17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

16 "I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

--Mat 10:16

You are acting as if it's something new to us to be sheep amongst wolves.  It's not, believe me.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 09:37:41 PM by Molly »