Author Topic: Prophecy  (Read 232714 times)

Doug

Re: Prophecy
« Reply #800 on: October 10, 2012, 01:26:56 PM »
So, both Isaiah and John (in Revelation) says Jerusalem is Sodom and Egypt.  The Book of Zechariah is about Jerusalem being a whore.  Both ancient Israel (of earthly Jerusalem) and early Christianity (God's heavenly Jerusalem) fell away into captivity to Babylon.  What else is needed to understand this much about Mystical Babylon?

Isaiah compares Jerusalem to Sodom and Gomorrah. "Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah." [Isa. 1:9]

I don't think the idea of Jerusalem being a "whore" is what Zechariah is about. I think it is more of a book of comfort to Jerusalem. "Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem." [Zech. 1:17]

Zechariah 2:3-5
And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him,
And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:
For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

These are promises, and words of comfort.

"For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye." [Zech. 2:8]

What verses are you referring to?

The reference to Sodom and Egypt in Revelation 11:8 refers to the world outside Jerusalem. For John, the city of Jerusalem represents the kingdom of Christ, the bride of the Lamb. The world outside is mystical Babylon. This is ideal of course; he alludes to the heavenly Jerusalem. There is a parallel in 21:27, "And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life." And in 22:14-15: "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie."

These compare with 11:8-9: "And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves."

Each of the above contrasts the holy city with the world. Jesus was crucified outside Jerusalem. Otherwise, how could the centurion standing nearby have seen the curtain of the temple? It was probably on the mount of Olives. See Hebrews 13:12.

Doug

Offline Paul L

• Est
« Reply #801 on: October 10, 2012, 04:33:01 PM »
Do you want to drop "of" that is between "end" & "years"? I have no problem with that, then you get: "In the end years.....",

Paul, really, I have explained it as well as I can to you.  This is now officially a waste of my time.

Two words.  Do with them what you want.  As far as I'm concerned, it is not referring to the end times.  It already happened.

H7093
קץ
qêts
kates
Contracted from H7112; an extremity; adverbially (with prepositional prefix) after: -  + after, (utmost) border, end, [in-] finite, X process.

H8141
שׁנה    שׁנה
shâneh  shânâh
shaw-neh', shaw-naw'
(The first form being in plural only, the second form being feminine); from H8138; a year (as a revolution of time): -  + whole age, X long, + old, year (X -ly).

"After years"

The word 7093 occurs 14 times in the book of Daniel, only one time is it translated in King James as "after" & that is Dan 11:13. In the entirety of the Old Testament it is translated "after" 5 times. The word 7093 appears about 50 times in the entirety of the Old Testament, only 5 times as "after".

Quoting Dan 11:35:

"And some of them understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end (7093): because it is yet for a time appointed."

Insert your favored word "after" in there & tell me how much sense such an insertion makes. None, is that not right? It doesn't make sense because the context demands the transliteration to the English word "end". Use of  the English "after" never fits into the context for any of the uses of 7093 anywhere it appears, not only in Daniel but anywhere else in the Old Testament, go ahead, give it a try & see for yourself how nonsensically it fits.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 04:43:31 PM by Paul L »

Offline Paul L

• Est
« Reply #802 on: October 10, 2012, 04:40:07 PM »
Daniel was written in Hebrew and Chaldee. According to Scofield the Chaldean section is chapter 2:4 - 7:28, in which case the Hebrew would be in force for Daniel 11:35

"The language returns to Hebrew in the predictive portions which have to do with the future of Israel. 'The Hebrew of Daniel is closely related to that of Ezekiel.'"--Delitzsch.

http://lexiconcordance.com/hebrew/6256.html

http://bible.cc/daniel/2-4.htm

In which case, "years" would not apply

True, what I really intended to say was that Daniel was partly written in Hebrew & partly in Chaldee,  I was sidetracked from making that clear because I was focusing on your point your point about "ayeth" as a useless point for the the discussion at hand.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 05:50:07 PM by Paul L »

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #803 on: October 10, 2012, 05:02:46 PM »
 the little scroll John ate..is a letter[Paul spoke about a report of the 'letter" and said it had not come from them yet.]

for it was John's little scroll.  the letter is also an epistle written on men's hearts...so it is God who writes

His laws in the minds and hearts.

Odes of Solomon 23...the refernce to the sealed document sent by God is one of the great mysteries

of the collection.

Joy is of the saints,and who shall put it on but they alone.  Grace is of the elect! and who shall

receive it except they who trust in it from the beginning?  Love is of the elect,and who shall put it

on except those who have possesed it from the beginning.   Walk ye in the knowledge of the Most

High without begrudging; to His exultation and to the perfection of His knowledge....

AND HIS THOUGHT WAS LIKE A LETTER; HIS WILL DESCENDED FROM ON HIGH, AND IT

WAS SENT LIKE AN ARROW THAT IS VIOLENTLY SHOT FROM THE BOW...AND MANY HANDS

RUSHED TO THE LETTER TO SEIZE IT AND TO TAKE AND READ IT.  AND IT ESCAPED

THIER FINGERS AND THEY WERE AFFRIGHTENED AT IT AND AT THE SEAL THAT WAS UPON IT.

BECAUSE IT WAS NOT PERMITTED TO THEM TO LOOSE ITS SEAL; FOR THE POWER THAT WAS OVER

THE SEAL WAS GREATER THAN THEY.  BUT THOSE WHO SAW IT WENT AFTER THE LETTER THAT

THEY MIGHT KNOW WHERE IT WOULD ALIGHT. AND WHO SHOULD READ IT AND WHO SHOULD HEAR IT.

BUT A WHEEL RECEIVED IT ANDCAME OVER IT, AND THERE WAS WITH IT A SIGN OF THE

KINGDOM AND OF THE GOVERNMENT. AND EVERYTHING WHICH TRIED TO MOVE THE WHEEL

IT MOWED AND CUT DOWN.

AND IT GATHERED THE MULTITUDE OF ADVERSARIES, AND BRIDGED THE RIVERS AND CROSSED

OVER AND ROOTED UP MANY FORESTS AND MADE A BROAD PATH.

THE HEAD WENT DOWN TO THE FEET,FOR DOWN TO THE FEET RAN THE WHEEL, AND THAT

WHICH WAS A SIGN ON IT.

THE LETTER WAS ONE OF COMMAND, FOR THERE WERE INCLUDED IN IT ALL DISTRICTS.

AND THERE WAS SEEN AT IT'S HEAD, THE HEAD WHICH WAS REVEALED,EVEN THE SON OF TRUTH

FROM THE MOST HIGH FATHER. AND HE INHERITED AND TOOK POSSESION OF EVERYTHING

AND THE THOUGHT OF MANY WAS BROUGHT TO NOUGHT. AND ALL THE APOSTATES HASTED AND

FLED AWAY. AND THOSE WHO PERSECUTED AND WERE ENRAGED BECAME EXTINCT

AND THE LETTER WAS A GREAT VOLUME, WHICH WAS WHOLLY WRITTEN BY THE FINGER

OF GOD.  AND THE NAME OF THE FATHER WAS ON IT, AND OF THE SON,AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

TO RULE FOR EVER AND EVER.    HALLELUJAH

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #804 on: October 10, 2012, 05:10:37 PM »
 THE ABOVE IS THE BOOK OF LIFE..WHOLLY WRITTEN OF THE FINGER OF GOD.........

WHEN HE WRITES HIS LAWS IN HEARTS AND MINDS OF MEN.  JOHN RECEIVED IT AS A 'LITTLE SCROLL

THE 'REVELATION' OF CHRIST

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #805 on: October 10, 2012, 06:17:29 PM »
Do you want to drop "of" that is between "end" & "years"? I have no problem with that, then you get: "In the end years.....",

Paul, really, I have explained it as well as I can to you.  This is now officially a waste of my time.

Two words.  Do with them what you want.  As far as I'm concerned, it is not referring to the end times.  It already happened.

H7093
קץ
qêts
kates
Contracted from H7112; an extremity; adverbially (with prepositional prefix) after: -  + after, (utmost) border, end, [in-] finite, X process.

H8141
שׁנה    שׁנה
shâneh  shânâh
shaw-neh', shaw-naw'
(The first form being in plural only, the second form being feminine); from H8138; a year (as a revolution of time): -  + whole age, X long, + old, year (X -ly).

"After years"

The word 7093 occurs 14 times in the book of Daniel, only one time is it translated in King James as "after" & that is Dan 11:13. In the entirety of the Old Testament it is translated "after" 5 times. The word 7093 appears about 50 times in the entirety of the Old Testament, only 5 times as "after".

Quoting Dan 11:35:

"And some of them understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end (7093): because it is yet for a time appointed."

Insert your favored word "after" in there & tell me how much sense such an insertion makes. None, is that not right? It doesn't make sense because the context demands the transliteration to the English word "end". Use of  the English "after" never fits into the context for any of the uses of 7093 anywhere it appears, not only in Daniel but anywhere else in the Old Testament, go ahead, give it a try & see for yourself how nonsensically it fits.

H7093 is all over the Bible.

Here is an example of it being translated as 'after' as it is by many translators of Daniel 11:6.  This uses the same two words as Dan 11:6 and here it is translated "[and] after [certain] years."

2Ch 18:2 And after7093 [certain] years 8141 he went down 3381 to Ahab 256 to Samaria 8111. And Ahab 256 killed 2076 sheep 6629 and oxen 1241 for him in abundance 7230, and for the people 5971 that [he had] with him, and persuaded 5496 him to go up 5927 [with him] to Ramothgilead 7433 1568

Why can't we drop this and just agree to disagree?  We don't have to agree with each other, you know.   You can wait for the marriage to take place all during the Psalm 83 war for all I care--which is at the door, by the way.

It's not translated after in Dan 11:35 because 'after time'  doesn't make a whole lot of sense in that context.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 06:23:48 PM by Molly »

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #806 on: October 10, 2012, 06:30:45 PM »
 WITHOUT WOOD A FIRE GOES OUT, WITHOUT GOSSIP A QUARREL DIES DOWN..

GOSSIP= A RUMOUR

MATTHEW 24;6  YOU WILL HEAR OF WARS....AND   'RUMOURS' OF WARS...

BUT SEE TO IT THAT YOU ARE NOT ALARMED. SUCH THINGS MUST HAPPEN...

BUT THE END IS STILL TO COME

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #807 on: October 10, 2012, 06:37:29 PM »
You mean if I stop talking about it, it won't happen?

Really,  Sheila,  he has given us signs of the end to watch for.  And, when everything starts falling into place alarm bells go off in my head. 

But, a prophet is not without honor except in his own home town.  :HeartThrob:

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #808 on: October 10, 2012, 06:44:59 PM »
NO, THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN.....I MEAN YOU CAN GO ROUND AND ROUND..AND IT WON'T MAKE A

DIFFERNCE..COZ WHAT MUST HAPPEN..WILL

HE SAYS 'SEE TO IT THAT YOU AREN'T ALARMED"..I LOVE YOU AND DON'T WANT YOU PULLED TO THE SIDE

OVER IT.   :HeartThrob: :HeartThrob:

YOU ARE MY SISTER,MOLLY

Offline Paul L

• Est
« Reply #809 on: October 10, 2012, 06:57:39 PM »

H7093 is all over the Bible.

Yep, about 50 times as I've already pointed out to you, and only 5 times in all those 50 times is it translated "after", but you want to make it 6 times for some unbeknownst reason.

Why can't we drop this and just agree to disagree?  We don't have to agree with each other, you know.   You can wait for the marriage to take place all during the Psalm 83 war for all I care--which is at the door, by the way.

No we don't necessarily need to agree with one another, but there is an educational process going on here that can be instructional for all the readers, not just yourself. So you see, I'm not necessarily trying to correct you, but rather intending to prevent others from flailing around in these kinds of pitfalls that prevent them from correctly discerning the context(s) of Holy Writ.

It's not translated after in Dan 11:35 because 'after time'  doesn't make a whole lot of sense in that context.

And how do you come to this conclusion? So let's just write Dan 11:6 with the word you want to insert, and we can just let the readers out there make up their own minds how much sense the insertion of after makes in Dan 11:6:

"And in the after years they shall join themselves together, for the king's daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of arm........"

Come on Mol, you know very well that the opening of this verse by inserting "after"  in place of end is complete nonsense.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #810 on: October 10, 2012, 08:48:48 PM »
REV 10  THE ANGEL AND THE LITTLE SCROLL....

THEN I SAW ANOTHER ANGEL COMING DOWN FROM HEAVEN. HE WAS ROBED IN A CLOUD

WITH A RAINBOW ABOVE HIS HEAD,HIS FACE WAS LIKE THE SUN AND HIS LEGS WERE LIKE

FIERY PILLARS.  HE WAS HOLDING A LITTLE SCROLL WHICH LAY OPEN IN HIS HAND

AND HE PLANTED HIS RIGHT FOOT ON THE  SEA AND HIS LEFT FOOT ON THE LAND

[NOTICE THE DRAGON HAS HIS EVIL COUNTERPART STANDING ON THE SHORES OF THE SEA..AND A BEAST COMES OUT OF THE SEA AND THE LAND IN REV 13]

AND HE GAVE A LOUD SHOUT LIKE THE ROAR OF A LION. WHEN HE SHOUTED THE VOICES OF THE SEVEN

THUNDERS SPOKE . AND WHEN THE SEVEN THUNDERS SPOKE I WAS ABOUT TO WRITE,, BUT I HEARD A

VOICE FROM HEAVEN SAY 'SEAL UP WHAT THE SEVEN THUNDERS SAID AND DO NOT WRITE IT DOWN

....THERE WILL BE NO MORE DELAY BUT IN THE DAYS WHEN THE SEVENTH ANGEL IS ABOUT TO SOUND HI

S TRUMPET......THE MYSTERY OF GOD WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED[JOHN EATS THE SCROLL]

THE SEVENTH TRUMPET

THE SEVENTH ANGEL SOUNDED HIS TRUMPET AND THERE WAS LOUD VOICES IN HEAVEN

WHICH SAID........

THE KINGDOM OF THE WORLD  HAS BECOME THE KINGDOM OF OUR LORD AND OF HIS CHRIST

AND HE WILL REIGN FOREVER AND EVER. 24 ELDERS SEATED ON THRONE FELL ON THEIR

FACES AND WORSHIPPED GOD.

WE GIVE THANKS TO YOU,LORD,FOR YOU HAVE TAKEN YOUR GREAT POWER AND BEGUN TO REIGN

THE NATIONS WERE ANGRY AND YOUR WRATH HAS COME. THE TIME HAS COME FOR JUDGING THE DEAD

AND FOR REWARDING YOUR SERVANTS THE PROPHETS, AND YOUR SAINTS AND

THOSE WHO REVERENCE YOUR NAME, BOTH SMALL AND GREAT-

AND FOR DESTROYING THOSE WHO DESTROY THE EARTH.

THEN GOD'S TEMPLE IN HEAVEN WAS OPENED AND WITHIN HIS TEMPLE WAS SEEN THE ARK

[CHRIST IN THE HOLY CITY] AND THERE CAME FLASHE  OF LIGHTENING, RUMBLINGS

PEALS OF THUNDER AN EARTHQUAKE AN A GREAT HAILSTORM.

SHE WAS PREGNANT AND CRIED OUT IN PAIN AS SHE WAS ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #811 on: October 10, 2012, 09:09:56 PM »
And in the after years they shall join themselves together, for the king's daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of arm........"

Come on Mol, you know very well that the opening of this verse by inserting "after" in place of end is complete nonsense.

Many translators do just that, and it makes perfect sense.  But, I've already said this.

FOR EXAMPLE

DANIEL 11:6

New International Version (©1984)
After some years, they will become allies.

New Living Translation (©2007)
"Some years later an alliance will be formed between the king of the north

English Standard Version (©2001)
After some years they shall make an alliance, and the daughter of the king

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"After some years they will form an alliance, and the daughter of the king

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
After a few years the southern and northern kings will make an alliance.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And after the end of years they shall be in league together: and the daughter

Darby Bible Translation
And after the course of years they shall join affinity; and the king's daughter

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #812 on: October 11, 2012, 12:46:53 AM »

Really,  Sheila,  he has given us signs of the end to watch for.  And, when everything starts falling into place alarm bells go off in my head. 

There are many here who believe the end times, maybe most. It seems your frustration is due to the fact that the spirit of preterism prevails here. This is because this is Garys forum and he believes in preterism.

Offline Paul L

• Est
« Reply #813 on: October 11, 2012, 09:52:38 AM »

There are many here who believe the end times, maybe most. It seems your frustration is due to the fact that the spirit of preterism prevails here. This is because this is Garys forum and he believes in preterism.

I think you're right....

Offline Paul L

• Est
« Reply #814 on: October 11, 2012, 10:16:00 AM »
And in the after years they shall join themselves together, for the king's daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of arm........"

Come on Mol, you know very well that the opening of this verse by inserting "after" in place of end is complete nonsense.

Many translators do just that, and it makes perfect sense.  But, I've already said this.

FOR EXAMPLE

DANIEL 11:6

New International Version (©1984)
After some years, they will become allies.

New Living Translation (©2007)
"Some years later an alliance will be formed between the king of the north

English Standard Version (©2001)
After some years they shall make an alliance, and the daughter of the king

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"After some years they will form an alliance, and the daughter of the king

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
After a few years the southern and northern kings will make an alliance.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And after the end of years they shall be in league together: and the daughter

Darby Bible Translation
And after the course of years they shall join affinity; and the king's daughter

Most of the above quoted translations use an added English word "some" or "a few". To warrant using those words you need the Hebrew word #4592 (maat), the problem is no such Hebrew word exists in the oldest manuscripts we have of Dan 11:6, these are the Septuagint, Masoretic, or Dead Sea Scrolls texts, so it's just bogus translating. These manuscripts are on-line, so you can check it for yourself.

The Darby uses "course" for "end" (7093). Using "course" is a different Hebrew word #4256 or 4794, neither of which is a close match for 7093, thereby  classifying Darby as just one more bogus translation because it does not comport with the contents of any of the manuscripts.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #815 on: October 11, 2012, 05:00:35 PM »
Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00
The United Nations: On the Brink of Becoming a World Government
Written by William F. Jasper

On October 14, 2009, Lord Christopher Monckton, former science advisor to British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, delivered a scathing refutation of the concept of human-caused global warming at Bethel University in St. Paul, Minnesota. During his presentation, Lord Monckton focused on the UN climate treaty that was being proposed for the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen that December. He warned:

I read that treaty. And what it says is this: that a world government is going to be created. The word "government" actually appears as the first of three purposes of the new entity. The second purpose is the transfer of wealth from the countries of the West to third world countries.... And the third purpose of this new entity, this government, is enforcement.

Not just any government, mind you. "They are about to impose a communist world government on the world," warned Monckton.

At the UN's Rio+20 Earth Summit on Sustainable Development in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in June 2012, the world government advocates were pushing even grander schemes. Lord Monckton, who heads the policy unit of the U.K. Independent Party and is chief policy advisor to the Washington, D.C.-based Science and Public Policy Institute, told The New American's Alex Newman, "They were still effectively talking about a mechanization for setting up a global government so that they could shut down the West, shut down democracy, and bring freedom to an end worldwide."

Is that merely the ranting of a madman? That's what the usual suspects at the Huffington Post, MSNBC, and other organs of the liberal-left corporate media would have us believe. He is a "climate-change denier," a "moonbat," a "conspiracy wacko." That is the same response that has greeted anyone and everyone who has dared not merely to criticize the United Nations' faults and abuses, but to point out the danger of a UN that is evolving into an actual world government — with real teeth and enforcement powers.

However, very influential Americans, as well as foreign leaders, in politics, media, and academe, have been advocating — blatantly and openly, as well as indirectly — for transforming the United Nations system into a full-blown world government. What's more, they have begun actual implementation. It is no longer hypothetical that the UN and its affiliated institutions will usurp legislative, executive, and judicial powers, including taxing, policing, and military powers. It has already begun; it is already happening. And it is happening with the acquiescence, approval, encouragement, and funding of globalists in our own government, both Republicans and Democrats.

More at:

http://thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/13126-the-united-nations-on-the-brink-of-becoming-a-world-government

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #816 on: October 11, 2012, 05:54:48 PM »

:umnick:

US embassy's Yemeni security officer shot
by: By Ahmed Al Haj
October 11, 201211:17PM

A MASKED gunman has assassinated a Yemeni security official at the US embassy in a drive-by shooting in the capital Sanaa.

The Yemeni officials said Thursday's killing bore the hallmarks of an al-Qaeda attack, but it was too early to determine if the group was behind it.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/breaking-news

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #817 on: October 12, 2012, 06:21:38 PM »

:umnick:

'Holy Jihad' is the only way to deal with Israel, says Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood chief

Mohammed Badie declares that Zionists 'only understand force' and claims Jews want to supplant Al-Aqsa mosque with a third temple

By Elhanan MillerOctober 11, 2012, 6:02 pm30

Egypt's foremost Muslim Brotherhood official called on the Arab world Thursday to replace negotiations with Israel with "holy Jihad," claiming that if Jews are allowed to pray on the Temple Mount they will destroy the Al-Aqsa Mosque and supplant it with the third temple.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/holy-jihad-is-the-only-way-to-deal-with-israel-says-egypts-muslim-brotherhood-chief/

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #818 on: October 12, 2012, 07:37:09 PM »
  I  have access to the presence of God through Jesus Christ and

the Holy spirit...and it is not dependant on me fighting my way through all that .

My House is to be a house of prayer for all men..but ye have turned into a den of robbers...

it reminds me of the men struck with blindness that couldn't get through the door.

Abraham pleads for Sodom  Gen 18.....

Genesis 19;7 and said 'no my friends don't do this wicked thing"    Get out of our way they replied..

and they said..'this man came as an alien and now he wants to play the judge!" they kept putting

pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.

But the men inside'angels' reached out and pulled Lot  back into the house and shut the door...

then they struck the men young and old alike who were at the door of the house with blindness...

so that they could not find the door[Christ]

THESE ARE THE WORDS OF HIM WHO IS HOLY AND TRUE,WHO HOLDS THE KEY OF DAVID

WHAT HE OPENS NO-ONE CAN SHUT,AND WHAT HE CLOSES NO-ONE CAN OPEN....

I KNOW YOUR DEEDS.........................................................................

SEE, I HAVE PLACED BEFORE YOU AN OPENED DOOR THAT NO-ONE CAN SHUT.......

I KNOW YOU  HAVE LITTLE STRENGTH,YET YOU HAVE KEPT MY WORD AND HAVE NOT DENIED

MY NAME. I WILL MAKE THOSE OF THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN,WHO SAY THEY ARE JEWS

AND ARE NOT..BUT ARE LIARS..I WILL MAKE THEM COME AND FALL DOWN AT YOUR FEET

AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE LOVED YOU.......I WILL ALSO KEEP YOU FROM TH

HOUR OF TRIAL THAT IS GOING TO COME UPON THE WHOLE WORLD, TO

TEST THOSE WHO LIVE ON EARTH.........I WILL WRITE ON HIM THE NAME OF MY GOD..

AND THE CITY OF MY GOD..THE NEW JERUSALEM......................

WHICH IS COMING DOWN OUT OF HEAVEN FROM GOD;

AND I WILL ALSO WRITE ON HIM  MY NEW NAME.

HE WHO HAS AN EAR LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT SAYS TO THE CHURCHES

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #819 on: October 18, 2012, 09:41:45 AM »
The Determinators: Whoever Pays Holds the Power to Decide

http://www.teapartypatriots.org/thedeterminators/

GOD HELP US

Only a truly demonic mind could think up this health care bill.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.   Hos 4:6

« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 10:43:17 AM by Molly »

goodreport

« Reply #820 on: October 18, 2012, 09:42:00 PM »
Molly, sometimes we just "get to" proclaim -- only the Holy Spirit can change hearts AND He doesn't always change hearts in the way the proclaimers wish He did.

You cannot know just how much the HS has used your very informative posts/Scripture references to arrange/unite my heart to get serious about intercessory prayer... so thank you so much.  Be assured that you have a special spot in my heart, in my love, in my prayers as we both continue to seek the will of God in our individual lives.  Peace, Mercy, Grace, Love in Christ.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #821 on: October 18, 2012, 11:27:15 PM »
 :HeartThrob:  thank you.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #822 on: October 19, 2012, 04:41:33 PM »
Some have said on this thread that armies don't fight on horseback anymore and that proves that the book of Revelation is only spiritual.  So, imagine my surprise when I saw the new statue being dedicated to the horse soldier at ground zero.  He's facing the trade center, keeping a watchful eye on it.  These were the first soldiers to enter Afghanistan, due to the difficult terrain there, I assume, and the accessibility and versatility of horses.  The horse soldier is dedicated to honor our troops and the special forces who were the first to enter Afghanistan on horseback, as well as the firemen and police who lost their lives at ground zero.  He carries the motto of the Green Berets, De Oppresso Liber.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:America%27s_Response_Monument-De_Oppresso_Liber.jpg

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
« Reply #823 on: October 19, 2012, 06:44:09 PM »

If you stop talking about it, it wouldn't Happen.
If you keep talking about it , wouldn't happen. 

How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

Now that's what I'm talking ABOUT.!

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
« Reply #824 on: October 19, 2012, 06:48:18 PM »
The Determinators: Whoever Pays Holds the Power to Decide

http://www.teapartypatriots.org/thedeterminators/

GOD HELP US

Only a truly demonic mind could think up this health care bill.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.   Hos 4:6

It takes one to see one.