Author Topic: Prophecy  (Read 254617 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: Prophecy
« Reply #600 on: September 26, 2012, 09:14:56 PM »
I was watching a couple of Reuters news videos. These videos showed a protest in Egypt against the regime there where Christians were protecting Muslims who were praying and then the Muslims were protecting the Christians from the pro-regime vigilantes. In another news video, a Muslim came to the aide of three Jewish subway riders who were attacked by a group of people who were also calling them names. I doubt very much that a Muslim would risk his life that way if he hates Jews. There are so many stories like this. But we just don't hear about them.

So what?  You think a few good people of all races, creeds, and faiths are going to change the beast system spoken of in Revelation?  Do you understand that Christians and Jews are Dhimmi's in muslim nations?  That is, Slaves, second class citizens.  Do you want to go live in the middle east as a Christian and be a slave and at the whim and mercy of Allah, a god who resembles satan in every way?

Have you watched the videos I have posted on here to educate yourself about this system?  I watch all your videos.  Will you return the favor?  [Of course, yours tend to be more pleasant, but even so...]
The point is all Muslims are not the same. All Muslims do not hate.
But their religion, the book they read, the god they follow,  the Koran and the Hadith tells them to lie to, cheat, steal from, and to kill Christians and Jews.

So they are either following their religion or not.

If we follow Jesus Christ, do we only follow some of his teachings and discard the rest?
Well, I guess there are those who claim to follow Jesus who follow only some of his teachings and discard the rest. Because this group that attacked the Jews on the subway claimed to be Christians, followers of Jesus. But that doesn't mean that all Christians act this way and would do this to Jews.

You are saying that Christians attacked Jews on a subway in Egypt?  Do you have a link to that?

truthquest

« Reply #601 on: September 26, 2012, 09:21:01 PM »
I was watching a couple of Reuters news videos. These videos showed a protest in Egypt against the regime there where Christians were protecting Muslims who were praying and then the Muslims were protecting the Christians from the pro-regime vigilantes. In another news video, a Muslim came to the aide of three Jewish subway riders who were attacked by a group of people who were also calling them names. I doubt very much that a Muslim would risk his life that way if he hates Jews. There are so many stories like this. But we just don't hear about them.

So what?  You think a few good people of all races, creeds, and faiths are going to change the beast system spoken of in Revelation?  Do you understand that Christians and Jews are Dhimmi's in muslim nations?  That is, Slaves, second class citizens.  Do you want to go live in the middle east as a Christian and be a slave and at the whim and mercy of Allah, a god who resembles satan in every way?

Have you watched the videos I have posted on here to educate yourself about this system?  I watch all your videos.  Will you return the favor?  [Of course, yours tend to be more pleasant, but even so...]
But their religion, the book they read, the god they follow,  the Koran and the Hadith tells them to lie to, cheat, steal from, and to kill Christians and Jews.

If we follow Jesus Christ, do we only follow some of his teachings and discard the rest?
Well, I guess there are those who claim to follow Jesus who follow only some of his teachings and discard the rest. Because this group that attacked the Jews on the subway claimed to be Christians, followers of Jesus. But that doesn't mean that all Christians act this way and would do this to Jews.

You are saying that Christians attacked Jews on a subway in Egypt?  Do you have a link to that?
I said they apparently claimed to be Christians. No this didn't happen in Egypt. It happened in NY.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlwc0mE0lCU
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 09:25:58 PM by truthquest »

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #602 on: September 26, 2012, 09:25:29 PM »
 oH I'M WATCHING ALRIGHT!  YES!  THERE IS A DRAGON READY TO DEVOUR THE MANCHILD AS

SOON AS HE IS BORN.  AND YES, SATAN HAS HIS READY TO WAR AGAINST THE CAMP OF THE HOLY ONES

BUT IT ALSO SAYS..AND FIRE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN AND DEVOURED ALL THEIR ENEMIES...

AND FOR ME..THIS IS MY BREAD TODAY!  AND I LIVE BY IT NOW AND WILL LIVE BY IT FOREVER AND I WILL

NEVER DIE BY IT.........NEVER ONCE HAS JESUS INSTRUCTED HIS TO PICK UP A LITERAL SWORD

HE SAID THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD......

DAVID COULD NOT BUILD THE HOUSE OF THE LORD[RAISE IT UP] BECAUSE HE WAS A BLOODY MAN

WE CAN DO NOTHING IN OURSELVES..WE MUST REMAIN IN THE VINE THAT HE MAY WALK IN US

THAT HIS GARMENTS BE STAINED WITH BLOOD OF HIS GRAPES......iSAAIH 34;6......FOR THE LORD

HAS A SACRIFICE IN BOZRAH[JUDGEMENT AGAINST THE NATIONS] AND A GREAT SLAUGHTER IN

EDOM.

LET THE EARTH HEAR AND ALL THAT IS IN IT, THE WORLD AND ALL THAT COME OUT OF IT

THE LORD IS ANGRY WITH ALL THE NATIONS

HIS WRATH IS UPON ALL THEIR ARMIES

FOR THE LORD HAS A DAY OF VENEGEANCE A YEAR OF RETRIBUTION TO UPHOLD ZION'S CAUSE...

GOD WILL STRETCH OUT OVER EDOM THE MEASURING LINE OF CHOAS AND THE PLUMB LINE

OF DESOLATION. HER NOBLES WILL HAVE NOTHING THERE TO CALL A KINGDOM

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #603 on: September 27, 2012, 01:07:24 AM »
AMEN SHEILA!!!!
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #604 on: September 27, 2012, 01:41:09 AM »
Amen indeed. No army of earth can stand against the voice of the Lord. Tho the vision tarry, wait for it, it shall yet come to pass at the appointed time. He will cast forth a measuring line over the earth and it will be gospel of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
(2Co 4:3-4)

So we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts. But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation, for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.
(2Pe 1:19-21)

The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #605 on: September 27, 2012, 03:43:18 AM »
sos 1;7  ........why should i be like a veiled woman by the flocks of your friends?   

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW, MOST BEAUTIFUL OF WOMEN..FOLLOW THE TRACKS OF THE SHEEP

AND GRAZE YOUR YOUNG GOATS BY THE TENTS OF THE SHEPHERDS

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #606 on: September 27, 2012, 04:37:46 AM »

I said they apparently claimed to be Christians. No this didn't happen in Egypt. It happened in NY.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlwc0mE0lCU

psyop

grade B acting, too.

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #607 on: September 27, 2012, 08:15:13 AM »
Consider how the days of creation were evening and morning.  It wasn't until sometime during the evening and morning of the 6th period that the Image of God was made, male and female.  The evening of the 6th day was before the time of brightness.  There is no record of an evening between the emergence of the Image of God and the 7th day of rest, the time after the finishing of God's works, corresponding perhaps to the Millennial Age.

Yet the dipSINsationalists preach the worst and darkest night ever known is right before the Millennium.  Then, they say, the devil will take over.  They also miss the truth that God deserves and will have a victorious people upon whom His name is written.  God will rise up as in the days He delivered His people from Egypt.  He will restore His great name in the eyes of the nations, much as He did in days of yore.

In these days The Messiah has distributed Himself into billions of people living all over the Earth through whom He is present and breathing.  Out of our mouths, each of which is His mouth, there proceeds a sword of the Spirit, the Word of God.

Hi reFORMer,

Am very interested in what you are saying. I am curious as to how you see the time frame from here on?   Do you believe that Jesus will return in the future? If not what will happen as far as the resurrection, will there be one? If not, will everything continue as it is without end?

Scripture speaks not of "days," but, of "a day" of resurrection:

John 11:24  Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Acts 17:31  Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by [that] man whom he hath ordained; [whereof] he hath given assurance unto all [men], in that he hath raised him from the dead.

How do we reconcile that with the common idea there are two?  Do they happen at the same time?

Something I lean to is the 144,000 of all the tribes of Israel were those who went into the city and showed themselves that Matthew says were raised when Jesus raised from the dead.  Is the other mention of 144,000 in Revelation mean they are a separate group?  Could they be "from every tribe and tongue and people and nation who are victorious, "The Overcomers" of the days transitioning into the Millennial Age of Tabernacles?  Bill Britton thought the second reference were those from the other side of the veil, the dead who rise first.  I wonder if there are degrees of entrance into the incorruptible life (which must accompany immortality.)

As for Jesus "returning," how many comings can we number after He left?  Steven, Paul, were there others He appeared to?  Across the last couple of millennia He has come to many.  Where do we put the place of what is popularly called a 2nd coming?  Is that the advent of the Holy Spirit, something He said is better than His Adamic presence with us.  He did say He would return even as He left.  I wonder if leaving by ascension parallels His coming to be present with us in our ascension.  After raising from the dead He didn't appear to the rest of the world, neither to Israel.  He appeared to those He chose.  Is there a parallel in these days?  Who walks in the heavenlies to know of those coming into immortality in our times?

As I understand it there is a greater manifestation of the Lord after the Millennium.  We are part of what is sitting on the great white throne.  Jesus said so to The Overcomers.

What is next in God's plan according to our partaking of Him in the Feasts is The Barley Harvest.  The word for barley in Hebrew means "beard."  The wisps that stand up over the head of grain are called "whiskers" in English.  You don't have beards or whiskers unless you are mature.  Barley was two or three handfuls for a handful of wheat.  It was considered animal food, or food for the poor.  The harvest of it began the three parts of Tabernacles.  It's not a specific day on the calendar.  When it reacts to fire something like popcorn, not just being burnt up, but with enough substance to be parched, or roasted, then it is proclaimed from the temple as begun.

A lowly people, those in Christ's finishing work, the mature:  these begin to enter into things pertaining to immortality.  They will grow in influence, deciding the course of things among the sons of men and none can stop them by any means.  As in the days of the manifestation of the son of man, these many sons will stun the world with the love of God as they come into manifestation.  Those trying to oppose this from happening will probably cause trouble, a tribulation of sorts.  But this change must occur and it cannot be prevented.  Things are certainly not going to continue as is without end.

Will there be billions of years as present day scientists tend to propose?  Will one, or as is more likely, two or more of us arriving be the temple of God for innumerable beings in innumerable worlds throughout the Universe?  Is it possible God will wrap it all up quickly, soon after the week of thousands of years?  Or maybe there's an end after another 35 or 36 thousand years, what's left of the promise of a thousand generations (40 years each) which was made to Abraham?  We will probably be for ever developing in the form and similitude of God.

I do believe that a lot of prophecy has been fulfilled. I use to didn't see things as I do now. I thought most of prophecy was still in the future but have changed my mind.

I believe in Matt. 24 Jesus was addressing the generation at that time and not far into the future. I think he would have said "that generation" not "this generation" if he had been talking about the future. 

CHB

"This" or "that" is in English.  It is just "generation" or, "the generation" in Greek.  With (articular) or without an article (anarthous) or both?  I don't want to go look for now.  These bits, as well as bigger bites are the kind of things I think it would be great to search out together rather than pompous swellings we can be guilty of, as if we really knew what is the course of future events.  God has made known some things.  I don't mean this fatalistically, but it's up to the Lord if we enter into a fuller understanding ahead of time.  Those who seek shall find, who asks receives and who knocks, it shall be opened unto them.  However, I don't think stirring in things that've already happened, pronouncing it as revealing the future clarifies anybody's understanding of the future or current events.

Like the destruction of the Great Whore in Revelation 18, that's what Isaiah calls Jerusalem.  Was it destroyed in 70 AD?  Is it to more completely happen in the future, possibly in the days coming upon us?  What is the use of these words to symbolize things in our spiritual life?

Are you acquainted with Revelation:  Four Views:  A Parallel Commentary by Steven Gregg?  He puts Preterist, Historicist, Futurists, and Symbolist (or, Ideal) side by side in four columns.  It's a start; but, much greater detail would be appreciated.  I understand that in The Episcopalian Commentary series from around the beginning of the 20th Century the one on Revelation by Lee also includes other views.  I'm not saying any or all the views are what God may want us to understand; but we can at least try to do our homework.  I know certain portions He seems to have opened to me.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 08:23:34 AM by reFORMer »
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #608 on: September 27, 2012, 10:45:55 AM »
Mat 24:34 interlinear

http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/NTpdf/mat24.pdf

AMEN I-AM-sayING to-YOU NOT NO MAY-BE-BESIDE-COMING THE generation this TILL EVER ALL these MAY-BE-BECOMING
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #609 on: September 27, 2012, 03:47:14 PM »
Consider how the days of creation were evening and morning.  It wasn't until sometime during the evening and morning of the 6th period that the Image of God was made, male and female.  The evening of the 6th day was before the time of brightness.  There is no record of an evening between the emergence of the Image of God and the 7th day of rest, the time after the finishing of God's works, corresponding perhaps to the Millennial Age.

Yet the dipSINsationalists preach the worst and darkest night ever known is right before the Millennium.  Then, they say, the devil will take over.  They also miss the truth that God deserves and will have a victorious people upon whom His name is written.  God will rise up as in the days He delivered His people from Egypt.  He will restore His great name in the eyes of the nations, much as He did in days of yore.

In these days The Messiah has distributed Himself into billions of people living all over the Earth through whom He is present and breathing.  Out of our mouths, each of which is His mouth, there proceeds a sword of the Spirit, the Word of God.

Hi reFORMer,

Am very interested in what you are saying. I am curious as to how you see the time frame from here on?   Do you believe that Jesus will return in the future? If not what will happen as far as the resurrection, will there be one? If not, will everything continue as it is without end?

Scripture speaks not of "days," but, of "a day" of resurrection:

John 11:24  Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Acts 17:31  Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by [that] man whom he hath ordained; [whereof] he hath given assurance unto all [men], in that he hath raised him from the dead.

How do we reconcile that with the common idea there are two?  Do they happen at the same time?

Something I lean to is the 144,000 of all the tribes of Israel were those who went into the city and showed themselves that Matthew says were raised when Jesus raised from the dead.  Is the other mention of 144,000 in Revelation mean they are a separate group?  Could they be "from every tribe and tongue and people and nation who are victorious, "The Overcomers" of the days transitioning into the Millennial Age of Tabernacles?  Bill Britton thought the second reference were those from the other side of the veil, the dead who rise first.  I wonder if there are degrees of entrance into the incorruptible life (which must accompany immortality.)

As for Jesus "returning," how many comings can we number after He left?  Steven, Paul, were there others He appeared to?  Across the last couple of millennia He has come to many.  Where do we put the place of what is popularly called a 2nd coming?  Is that the advent of the Holy Spirit, something He said is better than His Adamic presence with us.  He did say He would return even as He left.  I wonder if leaving by ascension parallels His coming to be present with us in our ascension.  After raising from the dead He didn't appear to the rest of the world, neither to Israel.  He appeared to those He chose.  Is there a parallel in these days?  Who walks in the heavenlies to know of those coming into immortality in our times?

As I understand it there is a greater manifestation of the Lord after the Millennium.  We are part of what is sitting on the great white throne.  Jesus said so to The Overcomers.

What is next in God's plan according to our partaking of Him in the Feasts is The Barley Harvest.  The word for barley in Hebrew means "beard."  The wisps that stand up over the head of grain are called "whiskers" in English.  You don't have beards or whiskers unless you are mature.  Barley was two or three handfuls for a handful of wheat.  It was considered animal food, or food for the poor.  The harvest of it began the three parts of Tabernacles.  It's not a specific day on the calendar.  When it reacts to fire something like popcorn, not just being burnt up, but with enough substance to be parched, or roasted, then it is proclaimed from the temple as begun.

A lowly people, those in Christ's finishing work, the mature:  these begin to enter into things pertaining to immortality.  They will grow in influence, deciding the course of things among the sons of men and none can stop them by any means.  As in the days of the manifestation of the son of man, these many sons will stun the world with the love of God as they come into manifestation.  Those trying to oppose this from happening will probably cause trouble, a tribulation of sorts.  But this change must occur and it cannot be prevented.  Things are certainly not going to continue as is without end.

Will there be billions of years as present day scientists tend to propose?  Will one, or as is more likely, two or more of us arriving be the temple of God for innumerable beings in innumerable worlds throughout the Universe?  Is it possible God will wrap it all up quickly, soon after the week of thousands of years?  Or maybe there's an end after another 35 or 36 thousand years, what's left of the promise of a thousand generations (40 years each) which was made to Abraham?  We will probably be for ever developing in the form and similitude of God.

I do believe that a lot of prophecy has been fulfilled. I use to didn't see things as I do now. I thought most of prophecy was still in the future but have changed my mind.

I believe in Matt. 24 Jesus was addressing the generation at that time and not far into the future. I think he would have said "that generation" not "this generation" if he had been talking about the future. 

CHB

"This" or "that" is in English.  It is just "generation" or, "the generation" in Greek.  With (articular) or without an article (anarthous) or both?  I don't want to go look for now.  These bits, as well as bigger bites are the kind of things I think it would be great to search out together rather than pompous swellings we can be guilty of, as if we really knew what is the course of future events.  God has made known some things.  I don't mean this fatalistically, but it's up to the Lord if we enter into a fuller understanding ahead of time.  Those who seek shall find, who asks receives and who knocks, it shall be opened unto them.  However, I don't think stirring in things that've already happened, pronouncing it as revealing the future clarifies anybody's understanding of the future or current events.

Like the destruction of the Great Whore in Revelation 18, that's what Isaiah calls Jerusalem.  Was it destroyed in 70 AD?  Is it to more completely happen in the future, possibly in the days coming upon us?  What is the use of these words to symbolize things in our spiritual life?

Are you acquainted with Revelation:  Four Views:  A Parallel Commentary by Steven Gregg?  He puts Preterist, Historicist, Futurists, and Symbolist (or, Ideal) side by side in four columns.  It's a start; but, much greater detail would be appreciated.  I understand that in The Episcopalian Commentary series from around the beginning of the 20th Century the one on Revelation by Lee also includes other views.  I'm not saying any or all the views are what God may want us to understand; but we can at least try to do our homework.  I know certain portions He seems to have opened to me.

Thank you so much reFORMer, I appreciate your response.

There are so many different views of things that people think will happen in the future and most try to apply the things that have already happened to the future or themselves.

I pray that God would give us all a better understanding of these things.

I will check out the information you gave me.

CHB

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #610 on: September 27, 2012, 05:36:04 PM »
The Shi'ite Crescent=Lebanon [Hezbollah], Syria, Iran, and Iraq [60% Shi'ite]

Muslim Brotherhood [Sunni]=Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, fighting in Syria [all from Arab Spring]
Muslim Brotherhood is preparing to overthrow Jordan.

Turkey = Sunni

The Christians of Egypt are being terribly persecuted.  He calls it a 'holocaust'.  Ten million Coptic Christians being terminated under muslim brotherhood.

Same thing will happen in Syria if the Muslim Brotherhood take over there.

If the Christians leave Egypt, Syria, and Lebanon, the economies will collapse, and then the muslims will come here because they will be starving. [In an earlier show, he said if Obama is re-elected, he will allow immigration here of 100 million muslims.]

The Russians seem to be leaving Syria.  They are pulling out of the region.

He thinks a deal is being made to divide up Iran among the super powers.

The god of One World Government is mammon [money].

Deut 11:24
The borders of Israel will go from Lebanon to the desert they walked through for 40 years [Arabia].

24 Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be.

He predicts the Arab Spring will come to Saudi Arabia.  Muslim Brotherhood and Al Queda will start blowing up the oil wells.  West will take over oil wells and Israel will be told to move into Saudi Arabia to manage them.

http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/videos/tv-program/
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 05:41:37 PM by Molly »

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #611 on: September 28, 2012, 03:21:36 AM »
I submit....to all the modern day seers.
Rom 2:28  For he is not a Jew who is so outwardly, neither is circumcision that which is outward in flesh;
Rom 2:29  but a Jew is he who is so inwardly, and circumcision is of the heart, in spirit, not in letter, of which the praise is not of men, but of God.
Rom 2:28  For the true Jew is not the man who is simply a Jew outwardly, and true circumcision is not that which is outward and bodily.
Rom 2:29 But the true Jew is one inwardly, and true circumcision is heart-circumcision--not literal, but spiritual; and such people receive praise not from men, but from God.

Rom 10:1  Brethren, the pleasure indeed of my heart, and my supplication that is to God for Israel, is--for salvation;
Rom 10:2  for I bear them testimony that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge,
Rom 10:3  for not knowing the righteousness of God, and their own righteousness seeking to establish, to the righteousness of God they did not submit.
Rom 10:1  Brethren, the longing of my heart, and my prayer to God, on behalf of my countrymen is for their salvation.
Rom 10:2  For I bear witness that they possess an enthusiasm for God, but it is an unenlightened enthusiasm.
Rom 10:3  Ignorant of the righteousness which God provides and building their hopes upon a righteousness of their own, they have refused submission to God's righteousness.

Gal 3:28  there is not here Jew or Greek, there is not here servant nor freeman, there is not here male and female, for all ye are one in Christ Jesus;
Gal 3:29 and if ye are of Christ then of Abraham ye are seed, and according to promise--heirs.
Gal.328  In Him the distinctions between Jew and Gentile, slave and free man, male and female, disappear; you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29  And if you belong to Christ, then you are indeed true descendants of Abraham, and are heirs in fulfilment of the promise.

Col 3:10  and having put on the new, which is renewed in regard to knowledge, after the image of Him who did create him;
Col 3:11  where there is not Greek and Jew, circumcision and uncircumcision, foreigner, Scythian, servant, freeman--but the all and in all--Christ.
Col 3:10  and have clothed yourselves with the new self which is being remoulded into full knowledge so as to become like Him who created it.
Col 3:11 In that new creation there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free man, but Christ is everything and is in all of us.

With this witness, please tell me how all this "prophecy" that is offered, taken from TV and Internet news, and religious Bible interpretation, as to what is happening over in Israel and the middle east, can be taken seriously? Within Sound doctrine.
It all "seems" to be spliced together with what is writen in the Revelation of Jesus Christ and biblical theory's, speculation, assumption, and guessing.
 Yes, it is written, Israel are the chosen people, but GOD did a NEW thing. Do the Jews in Israel believe in Jesus Christ? NO. From what I gather the "chosen people" are of THE SEED...those who are born of the spirit and are In Christ Jesus. That was the Gospel Jesus preached...the kingdom of God.
A long time ago I realizes that God does not watch the news. The Bible is a spiritual book, believers-true worshipers are working in/worship in Spirit and Truth.
Gen 26:24  and Jehovah appeareth unto him during that night, and saith, `I am the God of Abraham thy father, fear not, for I am with thee, and have blessed thee, and have multiplied thy seed, because of Abraham My servant;'
Gal 3:16  (Now the promises were given to Abraham and to his seed. God did not say "and to seeds," as if speaking of many, but "and to your seed," since He spoke of only one--and this is Christ.)
Gal 3:17  I mean that the Covenant which God had already formally made is not abrogated by the Law which was given four hundred and thirty years later--so as to annul the promise.
Gal 3:18  For if the inheritance comes through obedience to Law, it no longer comes because of a promise. But, as a matter of fact, God has granted it to Abraham in fulfilment of a promise.
Gal 3:28  In Him the distinctions between Jew and Gentile, slave and free man, male and female, disappear; you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29  And if you belong to Christ, then you are indeed true descendants of Abraham, and are heirs in fulfilment of the promise.

Is this not OUR warfare...2Co 10:3  For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
2Co 10:4  (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
2Co 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
2Co 10:6  And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Eph 6:12  For ours is not a conflict with mere flesh and blood, but with the despotisms, the empires, the forces that control and govern this dark world--the spiritual hosts of evil arrayed against us in the heavenly warfare.
Eph 6:13  Therefore put on the complete armour of God, so that you may be able to stand your ground on the day of battle, and, having fought to the end, to remain victors on the field.

Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #612 on: September 28, 2012, 06:40:36 AM »
The disciples go privately to Jesus and ask him--what will be the sign of your return and of the end of the age?

Jesus points them to Daniel 11 and commands them to read and understand it.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand) Mat 24

So we go to Daniel 11.  We see in Dan 11:21  the rise to power of a vile man.

21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

And, in Dan 11:31, we see that this man will lead an invading army into Jerusalem.  And, it's here that we see the phrase that Jesus pointed us to.

31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

If we go to Dan 12:1, we see the words Jesus used about a great tribulation.

and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time:

Jesus, in fact, tells us in Mat 24, there will never be such a tribulation again in all of human history.  So this is a one time event in its severity, so severe that were it not cut short no flesh would survive.

In Daniel 12, we are told that the minute that army enters Jerusalem, start counting.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

The abominable army will hold the city for 3.5 years, and those who survive for 45 more days will be blessed.

And, again, in Dan 12 we see that this time of the great tribulation will end with a resurrection.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt

"To say this has already been fulfilled is dangerous. It robs the church of the only compass she has in the darkest storm she will ever go through. It robs urgency from our spirit."

The primary sign of the end of the age and the beginning of Jacob's trouble is the invasion of Judea and the destruction of Jerusalem.  This is prophecy.  It hasn't happened yet.  There will be those in the church who will turn their backs on Israel.  We see it happening now.  Peter says there will be many scoffers. Paul tells us there will be a falling away and love will grow cold.  But, Daniel also tells us that God will raise up a remnant of the church who will stand with the Jews and against the Antichrist during this last 3.5 years of the age.

32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. Dan 11

« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 07:10:43 AM by Molly »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #613 on: September 28, 2012, 06:59:55 AM »
As a PARTIAL Preterist, that's the best I've ever seen this "The disciples go privately to Jesus and ask him--what will be the sign of your return and of the end of the age?" and Daniel pulled together.  No matter what one's perspective, IMO, this is a very good discussion point.   :thumbsup:

• Gold
« Reply #614 on: September 28, 2012, 07:03:46 AM »
Daniel is done. Nada. Fini. Nothing to do with today, over
Know one here seems able to make the leap of understanding that all your work is being done from a book that IS THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST, in you or us, or all who will overcome and hear. Not a futuristic time. He is working all this out in YOU, can you hear?The middle east and Israel with it's turmoil, is being worked out for the benefit of those, in the world, not for those who are of the world. There is a great difference.
  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 07:17:57 AM by micah7:9 »
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #615 on: September 28, 2012, 07:17:40 AM »
After his suffering, he showed himself to these men and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God. On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command:

"Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit."

So when they met together, they asked him, "Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?"

He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
(Act 1:3-8)

Get the anointing. Be witnesses. It is not for you to kno the times. If you are filled with the Holy Spirit you will be useful, and ready for WHATEVER comes, WHENEVER it comes.

If anyone knows God and is strong, it will be because they have been "strengthened with might by His spirit in their inner man"(Eph)- only then can they do exploits.

The kingdom of God is coming in the power of the Spirit and it will be the manifestation of it in the house of God that will provoke the end times, as the dragon sends forth the flood to consume the man-child who comes forth from the woman clothed with the sun. She is the sign of the end times as surely as anything else.

Get in the womb, travail as if awaiting birth, In the secret place of the most high the overcomers wrestle like Jacob for the blessing- the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

"Forgetting those things that are behind I press on toward the mark of the prize of the High call fo God in CHrist Jesus.

Jerusalem may be destroyed in 10 years or in 110 years, but "Today, if you hear His voice harden not your hearts....."

He told them, "This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. You are witnesses of these things. I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high."
(Luk 24:46-49)

The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

• Gold
« Reply #616 on: September 28, 2012, 07:20:15 AM »
Yield.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #617 on: September 28, 2012, 07:24:41 AM »
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

--Rom 11

• Gold
« Reply #618 on: September 28, 2012, 07:30:59 AM »
Pulitzer or Nobel?

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #619 on: September 28, 2012, 07:36:07 AM »
Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
(Mat 25:1-13)

Come Quickly Lord Jesus.

Oil for sale! Get it while its is yet day! Oil for sale! The night comes when no virgin can buy oil for their lamp! Oil for sale!

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #620 on: September 28, 2012, 08:13:33 AM »
   DON'T FORGET ESTER,MOLLY...LET A SEARCH BE MADE FOR BEAUTIFUL YOUNG VIRGINS

FOR THE KING.....

IF I HAVE FOUND FAVOUR WITH YOU O'KING  AND IF IT PLEASES YOUR MAJESTY

GRANT ME MY LIFE..THIS IS MY PETITION, AND SPARE MY PEOPLE  THIS IS MY REQUEST

FOR I AND MY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SOLD FOR DESTRUCTION AND SLAUGHTER AND

ANNHILATION........IF WE HAD MERELY BEEN SOLD AS SLAVES I WOULD HAVE KEPT QUIET

WHO IS HE..WHERE IS THE MAN WHO HAS DARED DO SUCH THING

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW MOST BEAUTIFUL OF WOMEN FOLLOW THE TRACKS OF THE SHEEP

AND GRAZE YOUR YOUNG GOATS BY THE TENT OF THE SHEPHERD

ESTER IS A PICTURE OF THE BRIDE OF THE kING OF kINGS...THE MOST BEAUTIFUL

OF WOMEN IS THE CHURCH HE HAS BEEN MAKING SPOTLESS..THE FIVE WISE VIRGINS

THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF HER MOTHER[JERUSALEM ABOVE]

rEV 16;18       ..

OUR GOD IS A SHAKER AND A MOVER         

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #621 on: September 28, 2012, 08:23:26 AM »
   DON'T FORGET ESTER,MOLLY...LET A SEARCH BE MADE FOR BEAUTIFUL YOUNG VIRGINS

FOR THE KING.....

IF I HAVE FOUND FAVOUR WITH YOU O'KING  AND IF IT PLEASES YOUR MAJESTY

GRANT ME MY LIFE..THIS IS MY PETITION, AND SPARE MY PEOPLE  THIS IS MY REQUEST

FOR I AND MY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SOLD FOR DESTRUCTION AND SLAUGHTER AND

ANNHILATION........IF WE HAD MERELY BEEN SOLD AS SLAVES I WOULD HAVE KEPT QUIET

WHO IS HE..WHERE IS THE MAN WHO HAS DARED DO SUCH THING

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW MOST BEAUTIFUL OF WOMEN FOLLOW THE TRACKS OF THE SHEEP

AND GRAZE YOUR YOUNG GOATS BY THE TENT OF THE SHEPHERD

ESTER IS A PICTURE OF THE BRIDE OF THE kING OF kINGS...THE MOST BEAUTIFUL

OF WOMEN IS THE CHURCH HE HAS BEEN MAKING SPOTLESS..THE FIVE WISE VIRGINS

THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF HER MOTHER[JERUSALEM ABOVE]

rEV 16;18       ..

OUR GOD IS A SHAKER AND A MOVER         
Vashti made her own feast (the Rapture,) not coming when the king called for her.  She thought she'd disappear to her own chambers rather than be on display as the king wanted.  Haddasah (as Ishtar to the Gentiles) celebrated Tabernacles with the king.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 08:50:41 AM by reFORMer »
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #622 on: September 28, 2012, 08:32:57 AM »
 :iagree:

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #623 on: September 28, 2012, 08:35:30 AM »
Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
(Mat 25:1-13)

Come Quickly Lord Jesus.

Oil for sale! Get it while its is yet day! Oil for sale! The night comes when no virgin can buy oil for their lamp! Oil for sale!
There are ten virgins, the oil, the voice in the middle of the night, and the bridegroom.

"And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him."

Who will be this prophetic voice?  Those who see and grant others to see the bridegroom coming to be present. 

10 is the number of witness.  10 make up a minyam.  There are carnal witness in the world and there are spiritual witnesses of God.  For those who are born of Adam into the world there are 5 carnal senses.  For those born of God into the realm that is God, where His way is all, there are 5 spiritual or extended senses that function by the Holy Spirit.  This is the extra oil.  More life, life beyond Adam who is mortal.  Enter in.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #624 on: September 28, 2012, 08:46:27 AM »
  AWESOME POST......THANK YOU!!