Author Topic: Prophecy  (Read 190470 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: Prophecy
« Reply #525 on: September 23, 2012, 09:52:21 AM »

A chilling video on voter fraud.  :mshock:

It seems the media is particularly good at prophecy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OynCgwmD-HM

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #526 on: September 23, 2012, 05:57:52 PM »
In American political jargon, an October surprise is a news event with the potential to influence the outcome of an election, particularly one for the U.S. presidency. The reference to the month of October is because the date for national elections (as well as many state and local elections) occurs between November 2 and 8, and therefore events that take place in late October have greater potential to influence the decisions of prospective voters.

The term came into use shortly after the 1972 presidential election between Republican incumbent Richard Nixon and Democrat George McGovern, when the United States was in the fourth year of negotiations to end the very long and domestically divisive Vietnam War. Twelve days before the election day of November 7, on October 26, 1972, the United States' chief negotiator, the presidential National Security Advisor Henry Kissinger, appeared at a press conference held at the White House and announced, "We believe that peace is at hand".[1] Nixon, despite having vowed to end the unpopular war during his presidential election campaign four years earlier, had failed to either cease hostilities or gradually bring about an end to the war. Nixon was nevertheless already widely considered to be assured of an easy reelection victory against McGovern, but Kissinger's "peace is at hand" declaration may have increased Nixon's already high standing with the electorate. In the event, Nixon outpolled McGovern in every state except Massachusetts and achieved a 20 point lead in the nationwide popular vote. The fighting ended in 1973, but soldiers remained in Vietnam until 1975.

Since that election, the term "October surprise" has been used preemptively during campaign season by partisans of one side to discredit late-campaign news by the other side.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_surprise

Sometimes the October surprise comes in September.

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #527 on: September 23, 2012, 08:06:12 PM »

This video is a joke.
I was laughing so much it was hard to stay focused.
They should use this video as a,(How not to start a conspiracy theory.)
Molly you really can't be series about this being chilling.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #528 on: September 23, 2012, 08:12:38 PM »

This video is a joke.
I was laughing so much it was hard to stay focused.
They should use this video as a,(How not to start a conspiracy theory.)
Molly you really can't be series about this being chilling.

Why were you laughing?  Do you think a vote can be called from a sampling of 1/3 of 1 percent [exit polls] plus 1 percent of the actual vote?  How would that work?

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #529 on: September 24, 2012, 03:29:55 AM »
The guy says that the media is rigging the vote.
That the media knows well before the election who has won
because they (the media) picks the winner before hand.

First to start a good conspiracy theory you need and evil THEM.
His evil them is the media.
He asks us to believe that they, the media have made a plan.
To have there chosen ones to rule the country. They rig the elections
so they can appoint whom ever they desire.
The leader of the media must be a great man(maybe the anti Christ)
All the other members of the media (and there are hundreds of thousands of members)
Secretly get told by this leader who he wants elected .
The obedient members who now have no loyalty to family church or country.
Go about there daily lives trying to deceive the American people.

The members of the media are so loyal that they do not let any one know about there secret agenda. So far no one in the media has reported about these meetings.
Of coarse the media won't report it they are the media.

As far the rest of the video goes this guy thinks that statistical analyses is like some kind of voodoo.

Molly watch Money Ball the movie with Brad Pitt.

A lot of companies headed by a lot of smart people pay a lot of money for
information in regard to product sampling.

I think the even have a course at University about statistics and poleing.

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #530 on: September 24, 2012, 04:15:30 AM »
While I exist here as an Adamic creature pressing toward incorruptible immortality I cannot foresee anything except a revelation from God that will convince me the U.S. election process reliably reflects the vote cast by the citizens here.  We have electronic machines with NO paper trail to check out how we voted.  A microsecond online and it is completely compromised without any means of verifying.  If you want something ominous to think about it's "We'll deliver the vote!" Diebold's slogan when we went electronic.
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #531 on: September 24, 2012, 09:17:01 AM »
As I see it, The whole premise is flawed anyway because IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO GETS ELECTED. Both parties are completely compromised and corrupted by corporate money and the control of the oligarch's behind the scenes. We sit beneath the tree of knowledge of good and evil and my good is your evil if I am a Republican and your good is my evil if I am a Democrat. The two have NO DESIRE TO INSTILL JUSTICE AND EQUITY IN AMERICA - they are just fighting over who will control the machine. The corporations HEDGE THEIR BETS BY CONTRIBUTING TO BOTH SIDES. The mega-banks and their officers and share holders tell both the POLITICIANS AND THE BUREAUCRATS what to do. The media is the propaganda arm of the system....just like Pravda used t be in the Soviet Union. To get anywhere near the truth you have to watch your news from somewhere else, like the BBC or some of the small independent news sources in the US. If you read the paper or watch network news and think you are getting anything like the real truth you are just another lemming being led off the cliff.

No matter who wins, healthcare will continue to spiral out of control, wages will continue to fall, jobs will continue to flow overseas, the banks will continue to manipulate the money markets, etc, etc.

IMO, It's ridiculous to think that such a conspiracy is even necessary. The truth is more likely that it is just the networks are COMPETING FOR THE EARLIEST PROJECTION and rolling the dice.
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.com

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #532 on: September 24, 2012, 09:29:42 AM »
As I see it, The whole premise is flawed anyway because IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO GETS ELECTED. Both parties are completely compromised and corrupted by corporate money and the control of the oligarch's behind the scenes.
:thumbsup:
And likely the same ones.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #533 on: September 24, 2012, 04:52:05 PM »
the kids have discovered that the corruption takes place at the beginning of the process, at the level of the primaries.  and, that if you take those jobs that no one wants, county chairman, state chairman, the person who counts the votes, the person who receives the counted votes and certifies them, all the way up to the top, THOSE  are the jobs that matter, because those are the jobs that pick one of two candidates.  They've finally figured it out, and things might begin to change if they stick with it.  americans have to take back their country, one baby step at a time.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 04:57:19 PM by Molly »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #534 on: September 24, 2012, 05:52:39 PM »
Obama Refers to Israel Concern Over Iran as 'Noise'

In an interview to air tonight on CBS's 60 Minutes, President Barack Obama will refer to Israel's concern over Iran's march toward a nuclear program as "noise."

"When it comes to our national security decisions -- any pressure that I feel is simply to do what's right for the American people. And I am going to block out -- any noise that's out there," Obama says,

UPDATE: Here's the video and transcript

UPDATE III: Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad used the same word to describe Israel in an interview with the Washington Post, as Andrea Saul notes:

AHMADINEJAD: "I have spoken about this topic at length, previously. We generally speaking do not take very seriously the issue of the Zionists and the possible dangers emanating from them. Of course they would love to find a way for their own salvation by making a lot of noise and to raise stakes in order to save themselves. But I do not believe they will succeed. Iran is also a very well recognized country and her defensive powers are very clear."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-refers-israel-concern-over-iran-noise_652967.html

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #535 on: September 24, 2012, 07:40:31 PM »
End of Days: Who knows? Do you understand the Muslim Caliphate and return of the 12th Imam?

The 12th Imam is the Mahdi, the muslim Messiah, and he fits the definition of the man in Daniel 11 whom we know as the Antichrist.

The muslims believe that the rider of the white horse in Rev 6 is their Mahdi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mqk4MxghIQ

God, don't keep silent.
God, don't keep quiet. Don't be still.
2 See how your enemies are getting ready for action.
See how they are rising up against you.
3 They make clever plans against your people.
They make evil plans against those you love.
4 "Come," they say. "Let's destroy that whole nation.
Then the name of Israel won't be remembered anymore."

5 All of them agree on the evil plans they have made.
They join forces against you.
6 Their forces include the people of Edom,
Ishmael, Moab and Hagar.
7 They also include the people of Byblos, Ammon, Amalek,
Philistia and Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to give strength to the people of Moab and Ammon.

--Psa 83

I watched as the Lamb broke open the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice that sounded like thunder, "Come!" 2 I looked, and there in front of me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow in his hands. He was given a crown. He rode out like a hero on his way to victory.

3 The Lamb broke open the second seal. Then I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" 4 Another horse came out. It was flaming red. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. He was given a large sword.

5 The Lamb broke open the third seal. Then I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there in front of me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Next, I heard what sounded like a voice coming from among the four living creatures. It said, "A quart of wheat for a day's pay. And three quarts of barley for a day's pay. But don't spoil the olive oil and the wine!"

7 The Lamb broke open the fourth seal. Then I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" 8 I looked, and there in front of me was a pale horse! Its rider's name was Death. Following close behind him was Hell. They were given power over a fourth of the earth. They were given power to kill people with the sword, hunger, and sickness. They could also use the earth's wild animals to kill.

--Rev 6

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #536 on: September 24, 2012, 08:09:09 PM »
As I see it, The whole premise is flawed anyway because IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO GETS ELECTED. Both parties are completely compromised and corrupted by corporate money and the control of the oligarch's behind the scenes.
:thumbsup:
And likely the same ones.

I agree.
To think that if we have a paper trail from the voter to the candidate.
That if we had this trail, there would be no money influencing the out come.
A person would have to be ignorant about American elections and it's history.

As an out side observer I would say that the more the media or any other source of information portrays the election whether local or national as false.

Allows those with a pharisaic spirit wash their hands before they throw stones.

ie;
Bush was not my legitimate president when we declared war in the middle east.
So I can with clean hands throw stones at those who were part of his illegitimate
regime.

Obama   Was not my legitimate president when he changed health care.
So I can throw stones with clean hands at those who are part of this illegitimate
regime.

Now we have the preemptive strike who ever is elected president that I did not vote for
is illegitimate, and I can start throwing stone with clean hands.

The medias #1 job is to report who threw what stone when.
The ratings are threw the roof for this kind of reporting.

The organized churches of America provide the water
for all those who wash before and after they throw stones.

The Spirit of God was told to go away with his water of Life.
They wanted the Pharisee's water of washings.

All of you Americans who wash in the water of religious out rage.

Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone

"Everyone who drinks this water will get thirsty again. 14 But no one who drinks the water I give will ever be thirsty again. The water I give is like a flowing fountain that gives eternal life."

May God bless America.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #537 on: September 24, 2012, 08:37:57 PM »
Quote from: Sheila
presumptousness is the same as witch CRAFT[babylon's spell] which sits atop the beastly kingdoms/fornicate with kings of the earth. O'presumptous one

I sit a queen[heavenly rule]...by 'peace' shall destroy many=compromise in lying covenant? three unclean inspired expressions= three 'kings"

from the east[christian muslims and jews who do not obey Christ..the KING OF KINGS

the abomination that causes desolation is the refusal of the annointed one....they will not 'SEE" HIM again until they say....

Blessed is He who comes in the NAME OF THE LORD...same for professing christians that are christians in name only..and seed of Abraham

Ishmael...that claim Jesus Christ as prophet of Isreal.....that devour one another in their carnality

right now there are three unclean inspired expressions in Jerusalem...devouring one another..what an abomination leading to desolation....

until the GLORY RETURNS.... it's been nothing but an abomination and desolation[struggle] til the name/nature change....

struggle=until you BLESS ME

Sheila, not that I disagree with you, but I think Daniel's phrase is referring to something very specific--a vile army that worships idols that will invade Jerusalem.

We will see this played out in our time because we are seeing it played out before our very eyes.

He has made Jerusalem the geographical center of the earth.  This is the city he loves.

It is now populated by the people he loves, a people who have forgotten him.

Bible prophecy is very specific for those who wish to read it literally.

When he separates the sheep nations from the goat nations it will be based on how they treated his people.

THIS IS TALKING ABOUT NATIONS

31 "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34 "Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.

--Mat 25

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #538 on: September 24, 2012, 09:36:01 PM »
What does the Antichrist do?  He destroys many by peace.  He destroys the mighty and the holy people. 

How does that happen?  Isn't peace a good thing?  How is he destroying by peace?

He speaks dark sentences.  He is a liar.  He stands up against the Prince of peace.

What is this talking about.  Someone preaching peace in order to destroy God's people?

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.

27 And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.

--Dan 8

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #539 on: September 24, 2012, 10:00:46 PM »
 their false images[corrupt] of God is their idols..and they have invaded her...the fight over the quarters in her..have you not seen how they market and sell

their relics and wares in her?.   when Isreal refused Christ..they have not the Father..when Muslims refuse Christ..they have not the Father..

when christendom refuses teachings of Christ for doctrines of men..they have not the Christ nor the Father.......

never-the-less there shall be no more gloom..for unto us a son is given.....and in the last days I shall pour out my spirit on ALL FLESH.

that vile army is satan going forth and misleading all of them into killing one another...it is an army of lawless unclean demons[see satan out of the abyss]

that vile army of the kingdom of darkness misleads christians[Jude/falling away] Muslims and Jews]

He loves the city..but He doesnt love the abominations in it..........it is to be a HOUSE OF PRAYER...but you have made it a den of robbers............

Glory To GOD IN THE HIGHEST AND ON EARTH  PEACE TO MEN ON WHOM HIS FAVOUR RESTS

join our religion or we'll kill you  you infidel.....compromise or war...........

if satan casts out satan then his house shall fall....do not think I came to bring peace,but divison...that is How Christ is doing it

and by peace shall destroy many= 'IF" WE LET hIM GO ON LIKE THIS,EVERYONE WILL BELEIVE IN HIM, AND THEN THE ROMANS WILL COME

AND TAKE AWAY BOTH OUR PLACE AND OUR NATION.  THEN ONE OF THEM NAMED CAIPHAS WHO WAS HIGH PREIST THAT YEAR

SPOKE UP,  YOU KNOW NOTHING AT ALL  YOU DO NOT REALIZE IT IS BETTER FOR YOU THAT ONE MAN DIE FOR THE PEOPLE

THAN THAT THE WHOLE NATION PERISH

HE DID NOT SAY THAT ON HIS OWN BUT AS HIGH PREIST THAT YEAR HE PROPHESIED THAT JESUS WOULD DIE FOR THE JEWISH NATION

AND NOT ONLY FOR THAT NATION BUT FOR ALSO THE SCATTERED CHILDREN OF GOD TO BRING THEM TOGATHER AND MAKE THEM ONE.

PUT YOUR SWORD BACK IN IT'S PLACE  FOR ALL WHO DRAW THE SWORD WILL DIE BY THE SWORD...

THINK YE NOT I CAN CALL ON THE FATHER AND HE NOT AT ONCE SEND TWELVE LEGION OF ANGELS?

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #540 on: September 24, 2012, 10:12:30 PM »
Quote from: Sheila
when Isreal refused Christ..they have not the Father..when Muslims refuse Christ..they have not the Father..

There is a difference Sheila. The muslims can decide to join the bride of Christ but God never divorced the house of Judah.  That's why the high priest prophesies that one man will die for the nation.

Paul thinks like a lawyer, which is why he is often so hard to read.  He is talking about a contract, a covenant, an everlasting covenant that will not be broken by God no matter what his people do.   He talks about the beneficiaries of that covenant, about an inheritance, about the conditions present that will bring this to fulfillment.

This is an irrevocable document.  That is why he says the gifts and calling of God are IRREVOCABLE.

If my earthly father writes me into his will and makes it an irrevocable trust, then there is nothing I can do to lose it.  And, once signed, there is nothing he can do to change it.   I can be good, bad, or a total maniac and I will still inherit under the conditions of the trust.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 10:34:04 PM by Molly »

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #541 on: September 24, 2012, 10:33:48 PM »
 A LIVING WIDOWHOOD IS STILL A DESOLATE CONDITION

...IT IS HE WHO MUST 'CALL HER BACK"...A WIFE IS KEPT SAFE THROUGH CHILD-BEARING   'PROVIDED SHE REMAINS A WORKER AT HOME"

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #542 on: September 24, 2012, 10:40:35 PM »
Yes, it is.  They are not widows, although they live like it.  They are not widows because HE LIVES.  It is they who will call him back.  That is when he will return, when the Jews are so broken in their own power that they call on him to return.

They are our brothers in Christ.  They just don't know it, yet.  But we know it.  And, it's up to us to treat them as brothers.  This is not coming from me, Sheila.  He has turned my heart around 180 degrees about this.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me again, until ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

--Mat 23

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #543 on: September 24, 2012, 10:53:05 PM »
 i SEE WHAT YOUR'E SAYING NOW, MOLLY.....HAVING EXPIERECED THAT WANDERING IN MY SEEKING HIM..AND CALLING OUT TO HIM.

BUT I STILL DON'T BELEIVE THAT DISOBEYING JESUS COMMANDS[WARRING WITH ARM OF FLESH] WILL IN ANY WAY BE OF BENEFIT

TO THEM OR US.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #544 on: September 24, 2012, 11:04:48 PM »
You see things ages and ages into the future, Sheila.

I am just trying to see to the end of the age [or even the next day, if truth be told].

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #545 on: September 24, 2012, 11:44:16 PM »
Prosor storms out of Ahmadinejad speech at UN meeting

Published:  09.24.12, 17:33

Israeli Ambassador Ron Prosor has stormed out of a high-level meeting on the rule of law at the United Nations during Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's speech.

"A leader of a lawbreaking nation that repeatedly violates the basic principles of the rule of law does not have a place in this hall," Prosor said on his way out. "It's an absolute disgrace that a person like him is allowed to express himself on such an important issue. To allow Ahmadinejad to speak at the UN about the rule of law is like appointing a pyromaniac to be a fire chief."

Ahmadinejad said Iran has been around for thousands of years, but Israel has existed for only 60 or 70 years. He said that for a certain "historical phase" Israel represents a disturbance for Iran and "they are then eliminated."

"They (Israel) have no roots there in history. They do not even enter the equation for Iran."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4285579,00.html

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #546 on: September 25, 2012, 03:26:45 AM »
Sheila, not that I disagree with you, but I think Daniel's phrase is referring to something very specific--a vile army that worships idols that will invade Jerusalem.

We will see this played out in our time because we are seeing it played out before our very eyes.

It happens every time some one predicts and embarrasses them selves
when their prediction doesn't' come true.

They all say see it is already starting to happen and then they give some vague
event as that which they were predicting.

Then you roll your eyes as someone else steps up to embarass them selves
and predicts a very specific event will happen in their live time.

Molly don't embarrass your self by saying these things
will happen during your life time.

As Scripture says, "Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame."[e] 12
For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."[f]

And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #547 on: September 25, 2012, 10:07:33 AM »
Quote from: Dajo
Molly don't embarrass your self by saying these things
will happen during your life time.

As Scripture says, "Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame."[e] 12
For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."[f]

Not to worry, Dajo.  You've just pointed out how that is impossible.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #548 on: September 25, 2012, 10:27:21 AM »
PM heads to UN from region in turmoil, with a US president 'failing to put Israel at ease'

A top Israeli official explained to The Times of Israel that Netanyahu feels it is he, not Obama, who is under pressure.

"The prime minister looks around him and sees what's on his plate. Lebanon and Syria, the situation in Sinai and Egypt. Jordan looks stable, but it's not at all. Iran and Gaza and Hezbollah. And he says to the Americans, 'the greatest danger by far is Iran. Will you take care of Iran?'"

That Israeli sense that the region is becoming more dangerous with each passing day is driving the prime minister's actions, the official, who asked to remain anonymous, said last week.

And while Israelis peer fearfully around at a region in turmoil, Obama is failing to put them at ease, the official added.

"President Clinton made us feel like he had our back [at Camp David]. When we made concessions that were greater than anything an Israeli government had ever offered, we felt he'd be there if things went bad. Would he have been there? I don't know. But it felt that way, and it put us in a different frame of mind. President Obama doesn't give us the same sense that he'd be there."

This official does not believe Obama is uniquely unfriendly toward Israel, noting, "He just doesn't seem to make friends. Not with anyone. He isn't friendly with David Cameron either."

http://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-heads-to-the-un-from-a-region-in-turmoil-with-a-us-president-failing-to-put-israel-at-ease/

Lebanon, Syria, Sinai, Jordan, Egypt, and Gaza---when do we declare Jerusalem emcompassed by armies?

"When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near.  Luke 21:20

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #549 on: September 25, 2012, 01:25:24 PM »

Sid Roth and Wallid Shoebat discuss end time prophecy.  "It's all about the middle east."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8b9QFsgHfo