Author Topic: Prophecy  (Read 191392 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: Prophecy
« Reply #500 on: September 20, 2012, 04:59:26 PM »
36 "A certain king will do as he pleases. He will honor himself. He will put himself above every god. He will say things that have never been heard before against the greatest God of all. He will have success until God is not angry anymore. What God has decided to do must take place.

37 "The king will not show any respect for the gods his people have always worshiped. He will not respect the one women long for. He will not have respect for any god. Instead, he will put himself above all of them. 38 In place of them, he will worship a god of war. He will honor a god his people have not had anything to do with before. He will give gold and silver to that god. He will bring jewels and expensive gifts to it.

39 "He will attack the strongest forts. A new god will help him do it. He will greatly honor those who recognize him as their leader. He will make them rulers over many people. And he will give them land as a reward.

40 "A king in the south will go to war against him. It will happen at the time of the end. The king who will honor himself will rush out against him. He will come with chariots and horsemen. He will attack with a lot of ships. He will lead his army into many countries. He will sweep through them like a flood.

41 "He will also march into the beautiful land of Israel. Many countries will fall. But Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be saved from his mighty hand. 42 His power will reach out into many countries. Even Egypt will not escape. 43 He will gain control of all of Egypt's riches. He will take their gold and silver treasures. The people of Libya and Cush will be under his control.

44 "But reports from the east and the north will terrify him. He will burn with anger and march out to destroy many people and wipe them out. 45 He will set up his royal tents. He will put them between the Mediterranean Sea and the beautiful holy mountain of Zion. But his end will come. And no one will help him.

"At that time Michael will appear. He is the great leader of the angels who guards your people. There will be a time of terrible suffering. Things will be worse than at any time since nations began. But at that time of suffering your people will be saved. Their names are written in the Book of Life.

2 "Huge numbers of people who lie dead in their graves will wake up. Some will rise up to life that will never end. Others will rise up to shame that will never end. 3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the sky. Those who lead many others to do what is right will be like the stars for ever and ever.

4 "But I want you to roll up the scroll, Daniel. Seal it until the time of the end. Many people will go here and there to increase their knowledge."

5 Then I looked up and saw two other angels. One was on this side of the Tigris River. And one was on the other side. 6 The man who was dressed in linen was above the waters of the river. One of the angels said to him, "How long will it be before these amazing things come true?"

7 The man raised both hands toward heaven. I heard him take an oath in the name of the One who lives forever. He answered me, "Three and a half years. Then the power of the holy people will be broken at last. And all of those things will come true."

8 I heard what he said. But I didn't understand it. So I asked, "My master, what will come of all of this?"

9 He answered, "Go on your way, Daniel. The scroll is rolled up. It is sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many people will be made pure in the fire. They will be made spotless. But sinful people will continue to be evil. Not one sinful person will understand. But those who are wise will.

11 "The daily sacrifices will be stopped. And the hated thing that destroys will be set up. After that, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed are those who wait for the 1,335 days and reach the end of them.

13 "Daniel, go on your way until the end. Your body will rest in the grave. Then at the end of the days you will rise from the dead. And you will receive what God has appointed for you."

Dan11 and 12

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #501 on: September 20, 2012, 06:30:17 PM »
Molly are you saying it is time to sing the Song.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #502 on: September 20, 2012, 07:31:47 PM »
wake up and smell the coffee  :coffee2:

Israel to Obama: Publicly declare that you will use force against Iran by the opening of the UN General Assembly... or else

The Hebrew newspaper Maariv is reporting that Israel has given an ultimatum to President Obama: Either he must be publicly declare by the opening of the United Nations General Assembly (on the eve of Yom Kippur) that he will use force to stop Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, or Israel will attack Iran.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2012/08/israel-to-obama-publicly-declare-that.html

David Blair
David Blair is the Chief Foreign Correspondent of the Daily Telegraph.
Israel hints that it has already decided to bomb Iran

An extraordinary interview with an anonymous subject has appeared in Haaretz, the Israeli newspaper. In over 3,200 words of prose, the man answering the questions is referred to only as "the decision-maker". But the piece is filled with hints about his identity, to the point where anyone with the slightest grasp of Israeli politics can work out that the anonymous interviewee must be Ehud Barak, the defence minister. (To take one example, the "decision-maker" is interviewed in a room that boasts a "black grand piano". Barak is a concert pianist there cannot be many others in the Israeli hierarchy).

The significance of the interview is that the "decision-maker" says quite plainly that Israel cannot rely on America to take whatever action is necessary to prevent Iran from achieving nuclear weapons capability. And Israel's own window for launching a preventive strike is closing more rapidly than Washington's.

"As the Iranians continue to fortify their nuclear sites and disperse them and accumulate uranium, the moment is approaching when Israel will not be able to do anything. For the Americans, the Iranians are not yet approaching the immunity zone − because the Americans have much larger bombers and bombs, and the ability to repeat the operation a whole number of times. But for us, Iran could soon enter the immunity zone."

Then the "decision-maker"  reaches the crux of his argument: "And when that happens, it means putting a matter that is vital to our survival in the hands of the United States. Israel cannot allow this to happen. It cannot place the responsibility for its security and future in the hands of even its best and most loyal friend."

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/davidblair/100176498/israel-hints-that-it-has-already-decided-to-bomb-iran/

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #503 on: September 20, 2012, 07:55:24 PM »
This should put an end to the discussion.  The Jews are written in the book of life.  Who knew the book of life was mentioned in Daniel?

"At that time Michael will appear. He is the great leader of the angels who guards your people. There will be a time of terrible suffering. Things will be worse than at any time since nations began. But at that time of suffering your people will be saved. Their names are written in the Book of Life.   Dan 12

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #504 on: September 20, 2012, 09:00:18 PM »
ALL MANKIND RAISED UP IN CHRIST HAVE THEIR NAMES WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE.  IT IS A NEW NAME  WRITTEN ON A WHITE STONE

THERE IS NOTHING WRITTEN AGAAINST THEM...THEY ARE ALIVE IN cHRIST AND SPOTLESS.

THE DEAD ARE JUDGED ACCORDING TO WHAT THEY HAVE DONE OUT OF THE BOOKS[SIN CONDEMNED IN ALL FLESH]

THEIRNEW NAMES ARE 'HIDDEN' IN CHRIST..THE BOOK OF LIFE[FATHER HAS GRANTED ME TO HAVE LIFE IN MYSELF]A FREE GIFT

DEATH HAS TO GIVE UP ALL THAT IT CLAIMED..FOR LOVE IS AS STRONG AS DEATH..

IT BURNS LIKE A BLAZING FIRE[[FIRST  COLLE3CT THE WEEDS AND TIE THEM INTO BUNDLES TO BE BURNED]   THE WEEDS ARE THE SONS OF THE

EVIL ONE

THE ARABS AS PART OF ALL ARE DUE TO RECEIVE THE FREE GIFT ALSO..JUST LIKE ALL OF US  WHO RECEIVE IT UNDESERVABLY

ISREAL IS MY FIRSTBORN SON[ALL RAISED IN CHRIST ARE ISREAL] THE KINGDOM OF THE LOVE OF THE SON

AM I SURPRISED THAT AT THIS VERY TIME..WHEN THE REVELATION OF WHAT CHRIST HAS DONE FOR ALL MEN....

THAT SATAN WOULD BE INCITING THEM ALL TO SLAUGHTER ONE ANOTHER?  NO........FOR THE SCRIPTURES BEAR WITTNESS

THAT ALL KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD THAT SATAN PARCELED OUT WILL FALL.......

I AM NOT ANTI-JEWISH, NOR ANTI-GREEK ..I AM PRO-CHRIST AND HIS KINGDOM

THE SAINTS WERE OVERCOME..WHEN THERE IS A FINISHING OF THE POWER OF THE HOLY PEOPLE..THEN THE COURT SITS...

AND WHAT LIKE A SON OF MAN COMES..AND THE KINGDOM IS GIVEN UNTO THE SAINTS[FREE GIFT UNDESERVEDLY]

JESUS TOLD HIS DISCIPLES TO NOT REJOICE BECAUSE THE DEMONS ARE SUBJECT TO THEM..BUT TO REJOICE BECAUSE

THEIR NAMES WERE WRITTEN IN HEAVEN[BOOK OF LIFE]

COLOSSIANS 3  HERE THIS IS NO GREEK OR JEW CIRCUMCIZED OR UNCIRCUMCIZED BARBARIAN SYCTHIAN SLAVE OR FREE

BUT CHRIST IS ALL IN ALL

LET THE PEACE OF CHRIST RULE IN YOUR HEARTS SINCE AS MEMBERS OF ONE BODY YOU WERE CALLED TO PEACE

SURELY NOW IS A TIME TO LOOK UP

Doug

« Reply #505 on: September 20, 2012, 10:03:54 PM »
This should put an end to the discussion.  The Jews are written in the book of life.  Who knew the book of life was mentioned in Daniel?

"At that time Michael will appear. He is the great leader of the angels who guards your people. There will be a time of terrible suffering. Things will be worse than at any time since nations began. But at that time of suffering your people will be saved. Their names are written in the Book of Life.   Dan 12

That's the New International Reader's Version, where precision seems to have been abandoned for readability. Other translations give a rather different view; see below for a list.

In Daniel, "thy people" refers to the saints, and one must remember that Paul said, "For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel." [Rom. 9:6]

And, "For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." [Rom. 2:28-29]

Those who are in Christ, are written in the book of life, whether Jew or Gentile. But not those who deny Jesus is the Christ, whatever their ethnic heritage. Every ethnic Jew or ethnic Israelite who denies Jesus is the Christ is cut off from Israel, and from the promises; they are branches broken off from their tree. They are those of whom Peter said, "And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people." [Acts 3:23]

OTOH, those who believe in Christ are the true circumcision. [Phil. 3:3]

Doug

NIV (1984)
"But at that time your people--everyone whose name is found written in the book--will be delivered."

ESV (2001)
"But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book."

NASB (1995)
"and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued."

KJV
"and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."

King James 2000 Bible (2003)
"and at that time your people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."

American King James Version
"and at that time your people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."

American Standard Version
"and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."

Douay-Rheims Bible
"And at that time shall thy people be saved, every one that shall be found written in the book."

Darby Bible Translation
"And at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that is found written in the book."

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
"and at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone who shall be found written in the book."

Young's Literal Translation
"and at that time do thy people escape, every one who is found written in the book."

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #506 on: September 20, 2012, 10:24:25 PM »
wake up and smell the coffee  :coffee2:

Israel to Obama: Publicly declare that you will use force against Iran by the opening of the UN General Assembly... or else

Israel  :high5: Obama

Remember it's election time. The political machine of deceit and propaganda is put in high gear.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #507 on: September 21, 2012, 12:31:37 AM »
Election day the day the flesh can imagine four years of good and bad in 24hrs

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #508 on: September 21, 2012, 12:50:00 AM »
When the Lord gives you rest from your pain, torment,
and the hard labor you were forced to do,
4 you will sing this song of contempt about the king of Babylon and say:

How the oppressor has quieted down,
and how the raging[a] has become quiet!
5 The Lord has broken the staff of the wicked,
the scepter of the rulers.
6 It struck the peoples in anger
with unceasing blows.
It subdued the nations in rage
with relentless persecution.
7 All the earth is calm and at rest;
people shout with a ringing cry.
8 Even the cypresses and the cedars of Lebanon
rejoice over you:
"Since you have been laid low,
no woodcutter has come against us."

9 Sheol below is eager to greet your coming.
He stirs up the spirits of the departed for you
all the rulers of the earth.
He makes all the kings of the nations
rise from their thrones.
10 They all respond to you, saying:
"You too have become as weak as we are;
you have become like us!
11 Your splendor has been brought down to Sheol,
along with the music of your harps.
Maggots are spread out under you,
and worms cover you."

12 Shining morning star,[c]
how you have fallen from the heavens!
You destroyer of nations,
you have been cut down to the ground.
13 You said to yourself:
"I will ascend to the heavens;
I will set up my throne
above the stars of God.
I will sit on the mount of the gods' assembly,
in the remotest parts of the North.[d]
14 I will ascend above the highest clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High."
15 But you will be brought down to Sheol
into the deepest regions of the Pit.
16 Those who see you will stare at you;
they will look closely at you:
"Is this the man who caused the earth to tremble,
who shook the kingdoms,
17 who turned the world into a wilderness,
who destroyed its cities
and would not release the prisoners to return home?"
18 All the kings of the nations
lie in splendor, each in his own tomb.
19 But you are thrown out without a grave,
like a worthless branch,
covered by those slain with the sword
and dumped into a rocky pit like a trampled corpse.
20 You will not join them in burial,
because you destroyed your land
and slaughtered your own people.
The offspring of evildoers
will never be remembered.
21 Prepare a place of slaughter for his sons,
because of the iniquity of their fathers.
They will never rise up to possess a land
or fill the surface of the earth with cities.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #509 on: September 21, 2012, 01:02:56 AM »
Quote from: Doug
That's the New International Reader's Version,

That's what I call  the Dick and Jane Bible.  It cuts to the chase.  If we look at the Hebrew we see:

and at that time, thy people shall be delivered,

kol matsa kathab sepher

"they all are found written in the book"

H3605
כּול    כּלo
kôl  kôl
kole, kole
From H3634; properly the whole; hence all, any or every (in the singular only, but often in a plural sense): - (in) all (manner, [ye]), altogether, any (manner), enough, every (one, place, thing), howsoever, as many as, [no-] thing, ought, whatsoever, (the) whole, whoso (-ever).

H4672
מצא
mâtsâ'
maw-tsaw'
A primitive root; properly to come forth to, that is, appear or exist; transitively to attain, that is, find or acquire; figuratively to occur, meet or be present: -  + be able, befall, being, catch, X certainly (cause to) come (on, to, to hand), deliver, be enough (cause to) find (-ing, occasion, out), get (hold upon), X have (here), be here, hit, be left, light (up-) on, meet (with), X occasion serve, (be) present, ready, speed, suffice, take hold on.

H3789
כּתב
kâthab
kaw-thab'
A primitive root; to grave; by implication to write (describe, inscribe, prescribe, subscribe): - describe, record, prescribe, subscribe, write (-ing, -ten).

H5612
ספרה    ספר
sêpher  siphrâh
say'-fer, sif-raw'
From H5608; properly writing (the art or a document); by implication a book: - bill, book, evidence, X learn [-ed] (-ing), letter, register, scroll.

Notice, though, that some arise to everlasting shame.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #510 on: September 21, 2012, 01:13:59 AM »
That's the New International Reader's Version,

That's what I call  the Dick and Jane Bible.  It cuts to the chase.  If we look at the Hebrew we see:

and at that time, thy people shall be delivered,

kol matsa kathab sepher

"they all are found written in the book"

H3605
כּול    כּלo
kl  kl
kole, kole
From H3634; properly the whole; hence all, any or every (in the singular only, but often in a plural sense): - (in) all (manner, [ye]), altogether, any (manner), enough, every (one, place, thing), howsoever, as many as, [no-] thing, ought, whatsoever, (the) whole, whoso (-ever).

H4672
מצא
mts'
maw-tsaw'
A primitive root; properly to come forth to, that is, appear or exist; transitively to attain, that is, find or acquire; figuratively to occur, meet or be present: -  + be able, befall, being, catch, X certainly (cause to) come (on, to, to hand), deliver, be enough (cause to) find (-ing, occasion, out), get (hold upon), X have (here), be here, hit, be left, light (up-) on, meet (with), X occasion serve, (be) present, ready, speed, suffice, take hold on.

H3789
כּתב
kthab
kaw-thab'
A primitive root; to grave; by implication to write (describe, inscribe, prescribe, subscribe): - describe, record, prescribe, subscribe, write (-ing, -ten).

H5612
ספרה    ספר
spher  siphrh
say'-fer, sif-raw'
From H5608; properly writing (the art or a document); by implication a book: - bill, book, evidence, X learn [-ed] (-ing), letter, register, scroll.

Notice, though, that some arise to everlasting shame.

I think you're getting at something very interesting Molly.  Good find on the Hebrew.  Interesting most translations (all besides the one you quote?) veer off the literal Hebrew..   :Chinscratch:

OTOH, I'd guess "everlasting shame" would be "of the age or olam", etc.?  Which would leave the door open to restoration?
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #511 on: September 21, 2012, 01:22:01 AM »
Yes.  I'm not even sure what that means [everlasting shame].

We all stand around and say,

:mock:  You missed the Messiah!

They all seem to be in the first resurrection, too.

It would be interesting to see how the Christian Bible treats it.

Doug

« Reply #512 on: September 21, 2012, 03:20:51 AM »
Speaking of the beast in Revelation 13, John wrote:

Revelation 13:7-8
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

In John's time this beast would probably have been identified with the Roman empire. The province of Judaea was part of it. And in the early days of the church the Jews persecuted those who believed Jesus was the Christ. It seems quite a stretch to me, to say any of those who rejected the gospel had their names in the book of life.

John wrote:

Revelation 17:8
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

All whose names are not in the book of life, wonder at the beast, and worship him. It seems to me that the beast represents human society, government, philosophy, economic systems, religions, etc., in contrast to Christ's kingdom. Maybe John said that it "is not" because in John's lifetime, one of the seven heads of the beast suffered a deadly wound, when Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD. The beast "was," but when the Apocalypse was written, that particular head of the beast no longer existed. Today it does; the deadly wound inflicted in 70 AD was healed in 1948.

IMO, to say anyone who was Jewish by birth was in the book of life degrades the significance of the book of life, which Paul refers to, for example in Philippians 4:3; "And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life."

The prophets and apostles and those who laboured for the gospel are in the book of life. [Eph. 2:20] Those who are of the faith of Abraham are in the book of life; "Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham." [Gal. 3:7-9]

On the other hand, those who only Jews after the flesh, who do not have faith in Christ, are identified with Hagar the "bondwoman" and her son.

Galatians 4
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

Jesus gave a description of the status of unbelieving Jews, when he sent out his disciples. He said they would be in the judgment along with the people of Sodom, and Tyre and Sidon. 

Luke 10
9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
10 But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say,
11 Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
12 But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city.
13 Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
14 But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you.
15 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hades.
16 He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

Doug

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #513 on: September 21, 2012, 04:01:17 AM »
Yes.  I'm not even sure what that means [everlasting shame].

We all stand around and say,

:mock:  You missed the Messiah!

They all seem to be in the first resurrection, too.

It would be interesting to see how the Christian Bible treats it.

:)

Yeah, no TCB OT yet - "work in progress", per their response.

Young may have "missed" the first part, but likely got this one right, as he translates it quite consistently throughout - i.e., "abhorrence age-during" - which I would interpret as shame/disgrace for an age/time period.   :2c:

Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #514 on: September 21, 2012, 05:54:29 AM »
In John's time this beast would probably have been identified with the Roman empire. The province of Judaea was part of it. And in the early days of the church the Jews persecuted those who believed Jesus was the Christ. It seems quite a stretch to me, to say any of those who rejected the gospel had their names in the book of life

Remember, the beast kingdom at the end of the age will be number 8.  Number 8 is a revived number 7.   Since rome was number 6, it cannot be number 7 or number 8.
Which is the reason some say the final beast kingdom will be the revived Ottoman Empire [otherwise known as the muslim Caliphate].

Also, don't forget, God divorced the house of Israel, but he never divorced the house of Judah.  Therefore, the house of Judah is not the bride of Christ, she is already married to God.  It is God himself who blinded her until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.  At the end of the age he will hold both houses, two sticks, all 12 tribes,  in one hand.

It is all there in Romans 11.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 05:59:33 AM by Molly »

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #515 on: September 21, 2012, 07:06:25 AM »
The Gentiles are "wild olive branches" according to Paul, not bloodstock of the ten tribes. The Gentiles who are "grafted in" are partakers of the same root as the 12 tribes, all in one olive tree. They can be cut off as well, removed from their grafting so to speak, for "unbelief".  Does this mean because they "intellectually no longer believe Jesus is Messiah?" Or (more likely) does it mean they are PRACTICING THEIR FAITH IN CHRIST AS THE JEWS PRACTICED THEIR FAITH IN YHWH, seeking to establish their own righteousness, hypocrites, teaching godliness as a means of gain.

In Christ there is and will be no Jew or Gentile or Scythian or male or female. When God is all in all, all demarcations(rule power and authority) will have been abolished(1 Cor 15). The need for it will have been removed, because all will be in the spirit, all will be in the river of love.

The stages of the reconciliation of all, in the "administration of the completion of time" and the "gathering together of all things in Christ" have been(IMO), to this point

Abraham(patriarchs), Israel(priestly nation), the body of Christ(inclusive of all who have submitted to the Lordship of Christ, Jew and Gentile- the One New Man). In the ages to come the whole creation will be grafted in, set free from futility into the glorious liberty of the children of God. All God's children will be ONE, FREE, IN LOVE  :banana:    Nyah nah ne nyah nah   NO MORE US AND THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.com

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #516 on: September 21, 2012, 08:59:24 AM »
The Gentiles are "wild olive branches" according to Paul, not bloodstock of the ten tribes.

Where does Paul say "not the bloodstock' of the ten tribes?

He calls them both olive trees, the only difference is one is cultivated, the other is not.

We know what that means from the point of view of a farmer.  But, no farmer would mistake a wild olive tree for a cherry tree.   

Cultivated or not,  they are still both 'olive trees.'

16 The Lord called thy name, A thriving olive tree, fair, and of goodly fruit: with the noise of a great tumult he hath kindled fire upon it, and the branches of it are broken.
Jer 11

This is your name:

ra‛ănân zayith
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 09:07:20 AM by Molly »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #517 on: September 21, 2012, 09:34:54 AM »
Romans 11:16 - If the Root is Holy So Are The Branches
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #518 on: September 21, 2012, 11:02:52 AM »
  I am very worried for Israel.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #519 on: September 21, 2012, 11:25:31 AM »
Be worried for the world.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #520 on: September 21, 2012, 01:50:13 PM »
yeah, that, too.

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #521 on: September 21, 2012, 07:25:20 PM »
Israel has its problems so too the children around her.

The new city of Jerusalem has its problems too.
It has 00.00 % unemployment there are no where near
enough workers available.
The city is hiring now.
The city is having a huge celebration bigger than any Olympics or worlds fair.
They are now hiring.
Dancers.
Singers.
Musicians.
Designers.
Artist.
Also a very vast array of hosts and Hostesses.
No experience is required.
To apply you just say out loud .
"Holy Spirit of God I would like to work for the new city of Jerusalem."
He will start training you immediately after he sends you
confirmation that you have been hired.
You will have first hand behind the scene access ,
with your back stage pass.

Transportation, uniforms, and all other materials supplied by the city.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #522 on: September 21, 2012, 07:49:57 PM »
Israel has its problems so too the children around her.

The new city of Jerusalem has its problems too.
It has 00.00 % unemployment there are no where near
enough workers available.
The city is hiring now.
The city is having a huge celebration bigger than any Olympics or worlds fair.
They are now hiring.
Dancers.
Singers.
Musicians.
Designers.
Artist.
Also a very vast array of hosts and Hostesses.
No experience is required.
To apply you just say out loud .
"Holy Spirit of God I would like to work for the new city of Jerusalem."
He will start training you immediately after he sends you
confirmation that you have been hired.
You will have first hand behind the scene access ,
with your back stage pass.

Transportation, uniforms, and all other materials supplied by the city.

:banana: :violin: :skittles: :trampoline:
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.com

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #523 on: September 22, 2012, 03:55:10 PM »
Is this going to be a showdown between the executive and legislative branches?

:umnick:

The US Senate on Saturday passed by a 90-1 vote a non-binding resolution insisting that the United States prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons and ruling out any strategy aimed at dealing with a nuclear-armed Iran.

http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=285853

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #524 on: September 22, 2012, 06:10:15 PM »
It doesn't matter whether you are rooting for the executive branch
or you root for the legislative branch.

They both belong to the same tree rooted in the
non organic soul of America full of toxic pesticides.
These pesticides kill the nutrients of truth,
before they reach any of the branches.
The information these branches receive are lies.
The information they give out are lies.
When lying becomes the main dialect of a nation.
A person armed with the truth becomes the strongest in the land.

The lie is that God is concerned about the middle East.

The truth is that Jesus sacrificed equally for every one.

Blessed is he that readeth, and he that heareth the words of this prophecy, and keepeth those things that be written in it; for the time is nigh.
"Hallelujah!
    For our Lord God Almighty reigns.
7 Let us rejoice and be glad
    and give him glory!
For the wedding of the Lamb has come,
    and his bride has made herself ready.
8 Fine linen, bright and clean,
    was given her to wear."