Author Topic: Prophecy  (Read 438474 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: Prophecy
« Reply #1850 on: April 02, 2013, 10:47:45 AM »
The Day of the LORD

6 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;

7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.

--Haggai 2

Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

--Mal 3:1

Malachi 3:2

But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Luke 21:36
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXhmzj6YpzI
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 10:51:05 AM by Molly »

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth
« Reply #1851 on: April 02, 2013, 05:13:55 PM »
Do you see Malachi 3:1 as a Messianic prophecy of John the Baptist and Jesus? As end time? Both?

The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. http://www.hell-is-a-myth.webs.com/

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1852 on: April 02, 2013, 07:03:02 PM »
Do you see Malachi 3:1 as a Messianic prophecy of John the Baptist and Jesus? As end time? Both?

Both.

The Jews missed Jesus because they were expecting the Lion of the tribe of Judah who would fight for them.  Instead, they got the suffering servant,  Messiah ben Joseph,  the Lamb,  of Isaiah 53, first, and they didn't recognize him.  The Lion is the second coming. 

I am still waiting for someone to tell me how they missed him, though.  To this day, they have virtually expunged Isaiah 53 from the Torah.  Only God could make this happen, bringing a divine blindness on them until the fullness of the Gentiles.

In Malachi, Isaiah,  and elsewhere, part of the scripture relates to the first coming and part to the second coming, and part overlaps.

Two Messiahs

http://jewishroots.net/library/messianic/two-messiahs-2.html

PS The second time when he comes to his temple, his temple will be us!

and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts. Haggai 2

« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 07:23:05 PM by Molly »

Offline marie glen

• Gold
  • "Of the increase of His government+peace.. no end"
    • daily
« Reply #1853 on: April 02, 2013, 08:58:04 PM »
This is a Revelation EVENTS upon EARTH outline - Part 1  :Chinscratch:

The only one worthy, opens the scroll of history and future, seal by seal
-- a white horse and rider come riding conquering & to conquer powers & principalities
--- a red horse and rider (ancient) rides into the new eon, war, he will be given a long sword
---- a black horse and rider come riding, shortage and pestilence, war/man's results
----- a pale horse and rider, pestilence, chemical, and the (mass) grave which follows
------ the blood of martyrs cries out to God.. and escalates (the seals gallop/progress)
------- an unprecedented fiery Opening and Occurrence, these seals told as BLENDS
of their BEGINNING & END (a lock on the vision) and verse 7:1 - this new wind is held
back (paused) for a while; the wind = rev 13:13/1945/ended ww2; many called & sealed
-------> seal seven is opened when the new warfare is re-released; in seal 7 is all the rest
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 02:32:15 PM by marie glen »
"I will draw ALL to Me." [Jesus, Jn.12:32] Written in the pattern of the Holy Days? an image - https://gospel-truth4all.blogspot.com
Enter The Story Annual Reading Schedule ~ https://inner-monastery.blogspot.com/p/daily.html

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #1854 on: April 02, 2013, 09:10:34 PM »
He wasn't lying or mistaken! These things are happening in the Spirit!! It's incredibly exciting... the kingdom is within!
You mean he is coming on the clouds only in spirit?  Not in real life?

Then how does every eye of every non believer see him in spirit?

The way the rest of us see Him! Just like Saul was an unbeliever and saw Him right? Like I said, I have no idea about what He has planned for the physical world, except that the spiritual manifests itself in the physical. Whatever happens I just cannot wait to see what He has planned!!  :HeartThrob: :HeartThrob:
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1855 on: April 02, 2013, 09:12:45 PM »
He wasn't lying or mistaken! These things are happening in the Spirit!! It's incredibly exciting... the kingdom is within!
You mean he is coming on the clouds only in spirit?  Not in real life?

Then how does every eye of every non believer see him in spirit?

The way the rest of us see Him! Just like Saul was an unbeliever and saw Him right? Like I said, I have no idea about what He has planned for the physical world, except that the spiritual manifests itself in the physical. Whatever happens I just cannot wait to see what He has planned!!  :HeartThrob: :HeartThrob:
:HeartThrob:   :HeartThrob:

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth
« Reply #1856 on: April 02, 2013, 11:57:37 PM »

Both.

The Jews missed Jesus because they were expecting the Lion of the tribe of Judah who would fight for them.  Instead, they got the suffering servant,  Messiah ben Joseph,  the Lamb,  of Isaiah 53, first, and they didn't recognize him.  The Lion is the second coming. 

I am still waiting for someone to tell me how they missed him, though.  To this day, they have virtually expunged Isaiah 53 from the Torah.  Only God could make this happen, bringing a divine blindness on them until the fullness of the Gentiles.

In Malachi, Isaiah,  and elsewhere, part of the scripture relates to the first coming and part to the second coming, and part overlaps.

Two Messiahs

http://jewishroots.net/library/messianic/two-messiahs-2.html

PS The second time when he comes to his temple, his temple will be us!

and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts. Haggai 2

I see it as both as well. That's why Peter's exhortation, "it is time for judgemnt to begin at the house of God with the elders at Jerusalem" is so powerful.  A refiners fire and a fuller's  soap will cleanse "the house" with the spirit of discernment and the spirit of burning- purging out the old leaven. For the glory of the latter house will be greater than the glory of the former house. I personally believe this is part of the function of the great tribulation( I kno that is a debatable point ;o)
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. http://www.hell-is-a-myth.webs.com/

Offline marie glen

• Gold
    • daily
« Reply #1857 on: April 03, 2013, 04:39:46 AM »

I used to think it was likely both like most Bible prophecy (parallel or plural) but I don't really think that anymore and tend to think it was a special introduction of the humble and suffering Messiah, that is to say His first advent.

And I tend to think the saints will be warred with (spiritually) and losing at the close of the age, another hour of darkness (with concrete signs given ahead of it so those alive and remaining at the time can avoid), like which Jesus referred to His crucifixion as an hour of darkness, a fulfillment of the prophecy in the Garden of Eden that the serpent (a guise of the dragon) would bruise His heel. I don't believe any will put on incorruptibility, immortality, or superhuman feats, etc until the 1st resurrection and catching away. Imho. :smile:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 04:42:57 AM by marie glen »
"I will draw ALL to Me." [Jesus, Jn.12:32] Written in the pattern of the Holy Days? an image - https://gospel-truth4all.blogspot.com
Enter The Story Annual Reading Schedule ~ https://inner-monastery.blogspot.com/p/daily.html

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • sinner saved by grace
« Reply #1858 on: April 03, 2013, 05:47:57 AM »
[And I tend to think the saints will be warred with (spiritually) and losing at the close of the age, another hour of darkness (with concrete signs given ahead of it so those alive and remaining at the time can avoid),

What do you think this avoidance will look like?  Molly and others have been posting about warning people of some things that appear to be coming, and in fact, some are already here - just not everyone has seen them clearly yet.  I guess most won't, until it's actually experienced.  Then many will still curse God and not repent.  Some are teaching for believers to prepare for the period of tribulation.  Some are "hiding away".  I remember about 20 years ago a fine Christian woman told me there had been a vision or a word that folks in her circle would have a place to go, to be sheltered.  Others say don't worry about it, God will provide/take care of us.  Which I believe He will - but sometimes He may do so, at lest for some, by giving them a "heads-up", wisdom, and the means by which to prepare.  I think of the warnings in Matthew 24 - whether some of that has been fulfilled or not - to steal away to the mountains, etc.  For others, He may ask them to do nothing besides simply trust Him, and He'll simply fully miraculously deliver them. :2c:

I don't believe any will put on incorruptibility, immortality, until the 1st resurrection and catching away. Imho. :smile:

I agree.  I believe I Cor. 15 pretty clearly describes that.  When He physically returns, changed in a twinkling of an eye.
The oldest known manuscripts agree with each other 99% of the time.  The scriptures, accurately translated, Spirit revealed - reliable.   Looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.  Heb. 12:2

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1859 on: April 03, 2013, 06:14:48 AM »
One thing I realized is that God begins his day at night.  His day goes from sundown to sundown of the next day [for us].  So it stands to reason that if we are at the beginning of the 7th day it would be night time,  and that he would return at the darkest part of the night or just after.  Looking at it that way, it makes sense to me that things just seem to be getting darker and darker, and to me, this is a harbinger of his near return.

Daniel tells us the saints will be worn out by the antichrist, and even overcome by him until their power is gone [but I think he might be referring to the Jews, there].  The NT tells us to hold fast until the end, even though it also says there will be a great falling away and the love of many will grow cold.   Whoever these two witnesses are, they will have supernatural powers as did the saints of old, Moses and Elijah.   It will be the last call to a failing world.

:2c:

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth
« Reply #1860 on: April 03, 2013, 07:08:04 AM »
I believe it looked like Jesus was losing while He was being scourged. even more so as He cried, "My Father,My Father, why have you forsaken me." I believe the antichrist will be martyring saints who will be walking like Jesus walked, as sons on the earth- ready to lay down their lives for the glory of God and the reconciliation of men.

Rev 13:10  If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.

Jesus was crucified. James slain by the sword. Peter, Stephen and Paul were killed and millions of saints have died around the world and through the ages and it is their blood that has brought us to where we are today, on the brink of the greatest revelation ever known to man.

The whole creation groans, eagerly awaiting the revelation of the sons of God.

When you see these things begin to happen, REJOICE, your redemption is drawing near. Go upon your roof. Don't go back down into your house. Remember Lots wife.

We all "wear out like a garment" :o)  The thinner the garment gets, the brighter the glory of God's love shines through:o)

Dan 11:32  And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
(Dan 12:3)

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1861 on: April 03, 2013, 02:53:08 PM »
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
  --2 Thess 6-8

What does it mean to 'not obey the gospel' of our Lord Jesus?

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
« Reply #1862 on: April 03, 2013, 07:04:10 PM »
To disobey the gospel of Jesus Christ.

A person would worry.
A person would be anxious.
A person would desire to know the secrets of the bible.

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
« Reply #1863 on: April 03, 2013, 07:20:50 PM »
IMO, ET churches are disobeying the gospel. How?
By preaching a different good news "gospel" than the one Paul preached
which was "good news of great joy to all people" that the saviour had
come and took our penalty on his own self. ALL of us. Constantly preaching on
the subject of a mythical hell for "others" or even members that "didn't toe the line"
is another Gospel. It is not good news for all but bad news for 95% of "ALL"
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
« Reply #1864 on: April 03, 2013, 11:56:45 PM »
Ded :thumbsup:
Jesus God Holy Spirit
Took care of everything. I rejoice with you Ded

Offline marie glen

• Gold
    • daily
« Reply #1865 on: April 03, 2013, 11:57:23 PM »
[And I tend to think the saints will be warred with (spiritually) and losing at the close of the age, another hour of darkness (with concrete signs given ahead of it so those alive and remaining at the time can avoid),

What do you think this avoidance will look like?  Molly and others have been posting about warning people of some things that appear to be coming, and in fact, some are already here - just not everyone has seen them clearly yet.  I guess most won't, until it's actually experienced.  Then many will still curse God and not repent.  Some are teaching for believers to prepare for the period of tribulation.  Some are "hiding away".  I remember about 20 years ago a fine Christian woman told me there had been a vision or a word that folks in her circle would have a place to go, to be sheltered.  Others say don't worry about it, God will provide/take care of us.  Which I believe He will - but sometimes He may do so, at lest for some, by giving them a "heads-up", wisdom, and the means by which to prepare.  I think of the warnings in Matthew 24 - whether some of that has been fulfilled or not - to steal away to the mountains, etc.  For others, He may ask them to do nothing besides simply trust Him, and He'll simply fully miraculously deliver them. :2c:

Surely many will be supernaturally protected, yet too Rev 20:4b seems to indicate many will suffer. Or I think "be caught unaware". Yet I think many of God's children hold pieces to the puzzle and if they can perhaps put those pieces together..

To me it seems important the specific signs Jesus said "when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, know it is nigh, right at the door" and of course that goes right along with Rev 16:14-16 (note vs 15 tucked right in between 14 and 16)

--14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs.. to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
 ---15 "Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments,"
(faith!) "lest he walk naked and they see his shame."
--16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.

And remember too how Jesus wept over Jerusalem and said to Jerusalem "you shall not see me again until you say `blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD`" - Implying when they do say such (i.e.believe) is when He will return. Also, imo, by that time, also applies rev 12:17

Then the other clear sign things are imminent, Jesus which said, "when you see the abomination which desolates `set-up`.." likely in Israel first.. (It doesn't matter to last days, what past abominations were). Then He mentions Daniel, and says "whoso reads, let him understand"!

And what was it Daniel said about an abomination which makes desolate?

Daniel 12:11,12
--"11 "From the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days." OR, "three years and seven months after the daily sacrifice is taken away"

(note: the years are made up of Hebrew months, the 7th month is a leap month?)

Then verse 12 -
---"12 Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days." Which is 45 days later.

Can you see it? It's 'set-up' but some happy event 45 days later, stops it.

The Amplified Bible says in the margin that the abomination which desolates is the 66 & 6 apparatus or whatever one wants to call it. And that reverberated (clicked) for me. I'm never
happy in my studies and prayerful studies until it C L I C K S in my spirit as T R U E. Just the way my mind works, I can't be happy when investigating until that point. (Otherwise restless with it, as is likely true for many others).

If someone should know the signs (my grandchildren? Though some recent events are causing me to rethink "when".) Why not take some preparations as they see the day approaching? Forty five days cannot buy or sell.. I'm thinking it escalates into Rev 20:4b (beheadings).. I'm thinking for the last "ten days". Although perhaps it could start earlier. Rev 2:10 refers to "ten days tribulation"...

Then of course Mt 24 says "immediately aFter the tribulation of those days.."

But mostly, for me, it's the sign Jesus gave "when you see the abomination which desolates, which Daniel spoke of.." (Daniel spoke of it twice, but imo, verses 12:11 and 12, have the most to do with 'end' days prophecy.)

What form of avoidance? I would think individual..

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
  --2 Thess 6-8

According to the context  of Hebrews chapter 4 which goes into it quite a bit, I believe it means to not "enter His rest" of believing we are saved by grace, by the finished work of Jesus, who is now "our rest", instead of believing we are somehow good enough to earn our noble way in. Hebrews 4:1-3 and all Hebrews 4, says the message must be mixed with faith, and therefor it seems to me at His return (according to 2 Thess 1:6-8) it would be those not believing "saved by grace"/the finished work of Jesus, and by that time these ones are critically persecuting those who do.. Does this mean some 'churches' of the world will join in that persecuting? I do think so, as I think I see the spirit of it in the world already.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 12:01:24 AM by marie glen »

Offline marie glen

• Gold
    • daily
« Reply #1866 on: April 04, 2013, 12:22:21 AM »
 :Chinscratch:  I'm not sure according to Bible prophecy, that things are "imminent" but of course I could be way wrong.. Surely the system will become more concretely "global" before 'the end'? ..I know in a past age, the world beast or body which was, then wasn't, and then was again was the Roman Empire, then the Holy Roman Empire.. But in today's world, I think the political world body is a different one from yesteryear.. Also, mainstream Bible prophecy buffs seem to think Babylon the Great is also the Holy Roman Empire and in its hey day, perhaps it was.. but I find it illogical that all characters of Revelation are the RC Church, and frankly, with today's politics and in today's world, I'm not seeing it.

If we read the description of the harlot, with babble on her forehead/psyche, which description is rev chapters 17 and 18, we see she has made the merchants rich by her charms, or what some translations call her enchantments (spells).. "harlot" the greek word, is "pornos" and "to sell" - she uses "pornos" to sell the long list of products of chapter 8, right down to the bodies and souls of persons.. By this "pornos" she has seduced the entire world, all seven continents/hills. She holds in her hand a GOLDEN cup of her abominations, aka, side effects, the murders, abortions, perversions, sex slave trade, and what not (the downfall of society). When she falls, no longer will the grinding wheel be heard in her and the merchants, made rich by her wealth/charms, etc, will mourn as do the kings/politicians who were in bed with her (fornicated with her).. Her forehead/pysche (all untruth/babble) is responsible for all slain upon Earth.

I think $iTy Babylon (and on) goes much more concretely global before 'the end' than presently 'she' is.

Surely too, the world beast/body will be much more concretely of power than presently is. Likely by its "head" now signing on, which it did not in its first (modern) appearance, thus it expired, yet came back.. Note: Daniel uses the word "covenant" this world beast (rev 13:1-10) makes with the world (or just in the middle east?) The Hebrew of Strong's, translated "covenant" also includes as a meaning, a "league".

« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 12:34:24 AM by marie glen »

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
« Reply #1867 on: April 04, 2013, 12:43:29 AM »
If someone should know the signs (my grandchildren? Though some recent events are causing me to rethink "when".) Why not take some preparations as they see the day approaching? Forty five days cannot buy or sell.. I'm thinking it escalates into Rev 20:4b (beheadings).. I'm thinking for the last "ten days". Although perhaps it could start earlier. Rev 2:10 refers to "ten days tribulation"...

How would you suggest the hundreds of thousands of women?
Living now in the third world.
Where for two or three generations they have had to watch
their children starve to death .Their young sons either rape and kill the neighbors
children, or they them self's are killed beheaded in front of the rest of the family.

What sign should they look for so they can prepare for the forty five days
they cannot buy or sell.

Offline marie glen

• Gold
    • daily
« Reply #1868 on: April 04, 2013, 03:09:09 AM »

How would you suggest the hundreds of thousands of women?
Living now in the third world.
Where for two or three generations they have had to watch
their children starve to death .Their young sons either rape and kill the neighbors
children, or they them self's are killed beheaded in front of the rest of the family.

What sign should they look for so they can prepare for the forty five days
they cannot buy or sell.

I have no idea, I did not speak the verses.. If Jesus spoke them only to His apostles, that's a narrower number. Nor is there any way for me to know what warnings any which great evil befall in this world would have.. The scripture verses are given for Christian followers.. Otherwise we could leave them out of the Bible.. But have no fear, Christian nations are fast escalating into pagan with all it's results.. perhaps few if any will even pay heed to what Jesus said about "when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies" and "when you see the abomination that makes desolate `set-up`" nor the words which are at the beginning of the Book of Revelation "blessed are those who hear and heed.."

And remember, there was only one church of the 7 of Asia of the day which Jesus said would be kept safe through persecution times.. the church of Philadelphia, brotherly LOVE. And only one apostle who was not executed as his Lord was, although they all shared much glory.. John who always spoke of Love as being top.. and agape love of course, is not only of one's very own like minded.. even the 'sinners' do that..

I believe the words are for any one who can hear them. Any one understanding them, why would they bury them?

What do the verses I quoted seem to be saying? as far as you believe?
"when you see the abomination of desolation 'set-up' which Daniel spoke of (let the reader understand)" Though perhaps the parenthesis words were added by translators..? ""when you see the abomination of desolation 'set-up' which Daniel spoke of.." It is of course possible He spoke it only to natural Israel at the 'last' days.. and not also the grafted.. but that's narrower also.. Perhaps He spoke them for no reason.. :hiya:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 03:15:07 AM by marie glen »

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth
« Reply #1869 on: April 04, 2013, 05:07:41 AM »
  --2 Thess 6-8

To not obey the gospel? :o)   Who were those who troubled them? The Pharisees. The leaders of the political and religious structures(principalities and powers!  One way to not obey good news is to make it into the bad news.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1870 on: April 04, 2013, 07:37:56 AM »
wars and rumors of wars

http://news.sky.com/story/1073563/north-korea-army-war-could-break-out-today

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. Mat 24

"sorrows"

G5604
ωδίν
ōdin
o-deen'
Akin to G3601; a pang or throe, especially of childbirth: - pain, sorrow, travail.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 07:45:07 AM by Molly »

Offline marie glen

• Gold
    • daily
« Reply #1871 on: April 04, 2013, 03:37:36 PM »
wars and rumors of wars

"sorrows"

G5604
ωδίν
ōdin
o-deen'
Akin to G3601; a pang or throe, especially of childbirth: - pain, sorrow, travail.

...and of course the increase in tsunami's and earthquakes, etc, and the increase in their devastation.. I think lots of folks are pondering these things.. (unbelievers I mean)

Offline marie glen

• Gold
    • daily
« Reply #1872 on: April 05, 2013, 03:59:32 PM »
wars and rumors of wars

"sorrows"

G5604
ωδίν
ōdin
o-deen'

Amen! ...i know what it's like to have a message and, Molly, at this time, it's your message I find myself pondering.. it seems like many if not most Bible prophecy buffs and scholars believe there will be limited thermal-nuclear warfare in the Middle East. (Is it still called atomic?) And they believe it's prophesied by Ezekiel.  But who's to say there isn't another end (like 2 poles of something) of the devastation. Who is it many want to bomb? All assume Israel, but Israel seems pretty intact in final days. It doesn't hurt these days, for God's people to be a little prepared. ..We know "God will provide" but perhaps one of His ways of providing is to send out warnings to His people. Didn't He tell Israel to gather things before Exodus? And when they obeyed Him, their garments and their shoes didn't wax old..

I almost forgot! for Bible buffs and scholars, when thermal-nuclear warfare is released after this long pause since it was first released, i think is when the 7th seal is opened, bk of revelation 6:12-7:3.. Also, doesn't it seem likely Ezekiel's prophecies come to pass after 144,000 of Israel believe, and accept Jesus? (according to 7:3?)

:gsmile: :dontknow:

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
« Reply #1873 on: April 05, 2013, 07:44:37 PM »
It doesn't hurt these days, for God's people to be a little prepared. ..We know "God will provide" but perhaps one of His ways of providing is to send out warnings to His people.

When I read the bible.
I see some of the things that the true Church
did to prepare for the End times.
They sold everything they had, and lived in community.

Are you suggesting we do the same.

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
« Reply #1874 on: April 05, 2013, 10:26:33 PM »
There is a farm in Goergia that has done this since 1942 (concerning sharing everything in community.)
http://www.koinoniapartners.org/
:URWelcome:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 12:50:01 AM by ded2daworld »
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"