Author Topic: Prophecy  (Read 232918 times)

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
Re: Prophecy
« Reply #1000 on: November 09, 2012, 08:00:20 PM »
Jabcat you made the accusation that most of what I post is unscriptural.

Either apologies for the accusation or show me my many post that are unscriptural.

As a moderator I would assume you would like debates carried on.

How can you accuse my posts as being unscriptural and then rather than
give proof of your accusation you run and hide and say I don't wana talk about it.   

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1001 on: November 09, 2012, 08:04:56 PM »
Not running and hiding bro.  Just not much of a dancer.  I prefer fruitful discussion.

I could take the time to go back post by post, but I have other things to do right now.  I don't want to hammer on you anyway.  If you're good with your beliefs, I'm sure you're right about many things, and anyway, at some point it's between you and God anyway.  I never said I knew it all or had all the answers.  I tried to share some things from the scriptures, if you don't see it that way or accept it, then I personally can move on.  Can you?

Also, you must have read, this isn't a debate forum.  It's a discussion forum - a sharing of ideas, not trying to keep hammering on each other and make someone see the other person's view.  I've shared - yes, I have MUCH more I could share, but I choose not to right now.  I have my own reasons.  As I said, I don't enjoy just struggling with someone, especially if it gets into and stays in personal stuff.  Don't need it, don't need to do it.  We both probably have better things to spend our energy on. 

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
« Reply #1002 on: November 09, 2012, 08:11:04 PM »
Dajo,
You are demanding an apology from Jabcat?
Even tho' LOVE takes no offense and hardly ever notices when others do it wrong?
When you post, no one would question if it was scriptural or not if you would post the scripture you are using.
This isn't a debate forum - this is a discussion forum.
The mere fact that you are being contentious with Jabcat shows this "oneness" you're quoting is in your imagination.
Do you really believe we will are all one as the Father and Christ are one while here on earth in this body of sin?
IMO, That oneness will not be acheived until all are reconciled to Christ.
Please keep in mind we are here to discuss ideas, not to get upset if others disagree with us. :gimmefive:
Sorry Jab, I wrote mine while you wrote yours
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1003 on: November 09, 2012, 08:17:40 PM »
Bitter cold inside a disaster shelter
'You could see your breath,' displaced resident says
5:46 AM, Nov 9, 2012 |
56 Comments

OCEANPORT — As he lights up a Marlboro and takes a slow drag before exhaling, Brian Sotelo is a man who has finally reached his breaking point.

Anger drips from every word as he peers out at the tops of the white tents rising over the trees in the distance. The depth of despair in his eyes is difficult to fathom.

And he makes it clear he's was not going down without a fight.

We stood and talked in the cool morning air a short distance up the

road after security at the front gate threatened to have our cars removed outside the entrance to what Sotelo's identification tag calls "Camp Freedom," even though it more closely resembles a prison camp.

A Seaside Heights resident who was at Pine Belt Arena in Toms River with his wife and three kids a half-hour before the shelter opened as superstorm Sandy approached last week, Sotelo was part of a contingent shifted on Wednesday to this makeshift tent city in the parking lot across Oceanport Avenue from Monmouth Park.

"Sitting there last night you could see your breath," said Sotelo. "At (Pine Belt) the Red Cross made an announcement that they were sending us to permanent structures up here that had just been redone, that had washing machines and hot showers and steady electric, and they sent us to tent city. We got (expletive).

"The elections are over and here we are. There were Blackhawk helicopters flying over all day and night. They have heavy equipment moving past the tents all night."

Welcome to the part of the disaster where people start falling through the cracks.

No media is allowed inside the fenced complex, which houses operations for JCP&L's army of workers from out of the area. The FEMA website indicated on Monday that there had been a shelter for first responders, utility and construction workers to take a break, although the compound now contains a full-time shelter operated by the state Department of Human Services.

Sotelo scrolls through the photos he took inside the facility as his wife, Renee, huddles for warmth inside a late-model Toyota Corolla stuffed with possessions, having to drive out through the snow and slush to tell their story. The images on the small screen include lines of outdoor portable toilets, of snow and ice breaching the bottom of the tent and an elderly woman sitting up, huddled in blankets.

All the while, a black car with tinted windows crests the hill and cruises by, as if to check on the proceedings.

As Sotelo tells it, when it became clear that the residents were less than enamored with their new accommodations Wednesday night and were letting the outside world know about it, officials tried to stop them from taking pictures, turned off the WiFi and said they couldn't charge their smart phones because there wasn't enough power.

"My 6-year-old daughter Angie was a premie and has a problem regulating her body temperature," Sotelo noted. "Until 11 (Wednesday) night they had no medical personnel at all here, not even a nurse. After everyone started complaining and they found out we were contacting the press, they brought people in. Every time we plugged in an iPhone or something, the cops would come and unplug them. Yet when they moved us in they laid out cable on the table and the electricians told us they were setting up charging stations. But suddenly there wasn't enough power."

All of this is merely the last straw for a 46-year-old on disability, with two rods and 22 staples in his back.

The staff at the micro-city are providing for the needs of all the evacuees," said Nicole Brossoie, spokeswoman for the Department of Human Services. "Each day there is transportation to the pharmacy for prescription medications, if needed. There are ADA (handicapped-accessible) toilets and showers on site.

"There were concerns with the heat when evacuees first arrived. Those issues were resolved within a couple of hours by adding more heaters."

Sotelo's seen the home he rents on Kearney Avenue even though residents have yet to be allowed back, having been enlisted as a driver for the Red Cross.

He was on the barrier islands the day after the storm, as a matter of fact. There had been a foot of water in his place. That's it. And now he's left to wonder why he's still not allowed back.

Even without gas or electric, he figures it has to be better than this place."Everybody is angry over here. It's like being prison," said Sotelo, who grew up in Wayne. "I've been working since I was 10. I've been on my own since I was 16. And for things to be so bad that it's pissing me off, that tells you something.

After a night of restless sleep in which his cot actually broke at one point, landing him on the floor, what Sotelo wants are answers and action. He wants to go home, and until that happens he wants a little respect.

Finally, he tosses his cigarette butt aside and sidles back into the driver's seat of his car, ready to head back through the gates of the encampment, as confused and frustrated as ever about his future.

http://www.app.com/viewart/20121109/NJNEWS/311090027/Oceanport-sandy-shelter

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
« Reply #1004 on: November 09, 2012, 09:02:44 PM »
Dajo,
You are demanding an apology from Jabcat?
Even tho' LOVE takes no offense and hardly ever notices when others do it wrong?

I am not offended I proposed he apologies or show me my scriptural errors.
I would prefer that he show me my errors.
How can I grow if I am left with my errors and no one to show me those errors.

When you post, no one would question if it was scriptural or not if you would post the scripture you are using.
Yes I agree.

This isn't a debate forum - this is a discussion forum.
Yes I forget that some times.

The mere fact that you are being contentious with Jabcat shows this "oneness" you're quoting is in your imagination.
Yes there is a oness in my imagination. My imagination is where I believe.
As I let go of old thinking and grab on to new there is contention ,but it is not with Jabcat.
It is with in myself as the Spirit compells me to see past that which seperates
 and see that which unites

Do you really believe we will are all one as the Father and Christ are one while here on earth in this body of sin?
Yes Yes Yes When I look with the mind of christ.I believe we are all one (I pray God help me with my unbelieve)IMO,

That oneness will not be acheived until all are reconciled to Christ.
Please keep in mind we are here to discuss ideas, not to get upset if others disagree with us. :gimmefive:
Yes I disagree with your opinion of oneness.
If one person can believe that we are one maybe two people can believe we are one.......
Sorry Jab, I wrote mine while you wrote yours
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 09:41:38 PM by ded2daworld »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1005 on: November 09, 2012, 09:10:25 PM »
Yes Yes Yes When I look with the mind of christ.I believe we are all one (I pray God help me with my unbelieve)IMO,

If we are all one, please tell me what we can do for those people who were hit by a Tsunami that no one is mentioning and are now, having lost their homes, their possessions, and their freedom, are freezing to death in some tent city in the middle of a nor'easter.  Obviously, sending money doesn't help if this is the best the Red Cross and Fema can do.

If we are all one, then we all feel their pain and wish to alleviate it.  So what can we do?

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1006 on: November 09, 2012, 09:56:15 PM »
Oh, and we are going to have to figure it out ourselves, because our fearless leader is off on another trip, to Asia this time, yukking it up with the Communists.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1007 on: November 09, 2012, 11:18:45 PM »
Prisons!  Why didn't I think of that! :mblush:

The New York Post reports that state officials are considering the Arthur Kill Correctional Facility on Staten Island to feed and house as many as 900 victims with nowhere else to turn.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/20053522/new-york-officials-reportedly-consider-closed-prison-for-displaced-sandy-victims#ixzz2BlKg51aa

As many as 40,000 New Yorkers need shelter from extreme weather events, according to city estimates. On Staten Island alone, about 5,200 people applied for temporary FEMA housing, but only about two dozen people have been successfully placed, federal sources told the newspaper.

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
« Reply #1008 on: November 09, 2012, 11:44:25 PM »
We had a major earth quake off of the west coast of the
Queen Charlotte Islands couple of days ago.
They issued a major tsunami warning.
Praise God there was no damage and the wave did not hit the west coast of
Canada and USA.
The best is to pray for those on the East coast.
People suffering need relief from there suffering.

I look forward to the end of suffering for all.

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #1009 on: November 09, 2012, 11:50:55 PM »
Me too daj. So badly.  :HeartThrob:
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Offline Paul L

• Est
« Reply #1010 on: November 10, 2012, 12:33:14 AM »
We had a major earth quake off of the west coast of the
Queen Charlotte Islands couple of days ago.
They issued a major tsunami warning.
Praise God there was no damage and the wave did not hit the west coast of
Canada and USA.
The best is to pray for those on the East coast.
People suffering need relief from there suffering.

I look forward to the end of suffering for all.

I too prayed prior to, during & after the hurricane hit and was gone; then shortly thereafter they got hit by the biggest snowstorm in almost 100 years. Was that an answer to our prayers? The people who suffered the most were those least able to afford it, already living paycheck to paycheck but who were the least served by their government, our prayers were about all they had left. I've wondered how many did not have homeowner's insurance, because they could not afford it.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #1011 on: November 10, 2012, 01:20:49 AM »
they are all heavy on my heart too.Ihis i also know....I live in the new madred fault area.....and all the

things they are going  through..we too..could expierence here,in a moment..with millions of people

affected just like them.Lord,I pray..send angels of mercy their way.

better a neighbor that is near..then a brother far away on the day of catastrophy..

goodreport

« Reply #1012 on: November 10, 2012, 03:02:14 AM »
they are all heavy on my heart too.Ihis i also know....I live in the new madred fault area.....and all the

things they are going  through..we too..could expierence here,in a moment..with millions of people

affected just like them.Lord,I pray..send angels of mercy their way.

better a neighbor that is near..then a brother far away on the day of catastrophy..

There are many heavy hearts... I've been looking for a verse or two to bring comfort to our hearts and minds... I'll keep looking...  for now know that I join all who are in prayers for all the struggling people... whether the pain, the struggle is caused by other men or by weather conditions.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1013 on: November 11, 2012, 09:42:43 AM »
Economy: Post-Election Firings and Layoffs Surge

The victory by Barack Obama on election night has resulted in a huge wave of firings and layoffs all over America. A large number of businesses seem to have suddenly shifted into panic mode. The number of layoff announcements that we have seen in the last 48 hours has been absolutely shocking.
Read more at http://marketdailynews.com/2012/11/10/economy-post-election-firings-and-layoffs-surge/#u7up3XREW6ELmQkH.99

We might as well admit we are being systematically destroyed as a country, don't you think?  Also known as "fundamental transformaton."   

:"fundamental"

Adjective: Forming a necessary base or core; of central importance.

Noun: A central or primary rule or principle on which something is based.

"transformation"

A thorough or dramatic change in form or appearance

Do people have a problem with the foundation upon which our country was based--God and Constitution?  Do they really want to change THAT?  Or is it that they don't know the meaning of words and are too lazy to look them up in the dictionary?  Or is it that they have succumbed to a strong delusion? 

A large part of prophecy is just paying attention.  But, most won't see until their own ox is gored.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKxDdxzX0kI

« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 09:52:18 AM by Molly »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1014 on: November 11, 2012, 09:53:23 AM »
Strong delusion.  I've been talking about this on facebook, some believers, some unbelievers.  The lack of vision is absolutely incredible.  It truly is as if a veil has been place over millions of peoples' eyes.  I'm personally searching for some answers, what's God's plan in all this, where He's taking things/allowing them to go, what's going to happen before He brings all this full circle..Jesus remind me that You're still in control.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1015 on: November 11, 2012, 09:55:41 AM »
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness..Is. 5:20

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1016 on: November 11, 2012, 10:08:42 AM »
The fact that hundreds of thousands of military ballots may have been lost, compromised, or never collected really bothers me.  Can't they do something about that? 

http://www.westernjournalism.com/did-obama-steal-the-election/

goodreport

« Reply #1017 on: November 11, 2012, 02:41:02 PM »
Strong delusion.  I've been talking about this on facebook, some believers, some unbelievers.  The lack of vision is absolutely incredible.  It truly is as if a veil has been place over millions of peoples' eyes.  I'm personally searching for some answers, what's God's plan in all this, where He's taking things/allowing them to go, what's going to happen before He brings all this full circle..Jesus remind me that You're still in control.

Jabcat & Molly:  I always appreciate reading your posts re: current events as they fit into prophecy

Molly: for keeping these events before us-reminds me to watch/pray as per Mark 13 and Luke 21

Jabcat: your thoughts/Scriptures remind me to praise and thank God; it's all in His ever loving and merciful hands.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1018 on: November 12, 2012, 06:26:51 AM »
Election Fraud? Obama Won More Than 99 Percent Of The Vote In More Than 100 Ohio Precincts

In this first set of Cuyahoga County [OHIO] precincts, Mitt Romney received exactly zero votes in each instance…

0154 CLEVELAND -02-Q: 542 - 0

0192 CLEVELAND -04-L: 388 - 0

0204 CLEVELAND -05-E: 597 - 0

0205 CLEVELAND -05-F: 483 - 0

0206 CLEVELAND -05-G: 257 - 0

0219 CLEVELAND -05-T: 386 - 0

0228 CLEVELAND -06-H: 405 - 0

0232 CLEVELAND -06-L: 70 - 0

0233 CLEVELAND -06-M: 419 - 0

0241 CLEVELAND -06-U: 118 - 0

0248 CLEVELAND -07-F: 361 - 0

0273 CLEVELAND -08-J: 472 - 0
0280 CLEVELAND -08-Q: 49 - 0

0285 CLEVELAND -09-B: 414 - 0

0288 CLEVELAND -09-E: 478 - 0

0523 EAST CLEVELAND -04-C: 486 - 0

Are we actually supposed to believe that not a single person wanted to vote for Mitt Romney in any of those precincts?

But wait, there's more.

In this next set of results we get to see many of the precincts where Mitt Romney received exactly one vote…

0118 CLEVELAND -01-A: 438 - 1

0144 CLEVELAND -02-G: 532 - 1
0183 CLEVELAND -04-C: 548 - 1
0185 CLEVELAND -04-E: 522 - 1

0190 CLEVELAND -04-J: 434 - 1

0200 CLEVELAND -05-A: 364 - 1

0217 CLEVELAND -05-R: 357 - 1
0240 CLEVELAND -06-T: 148 - 1

0272 CLEVELAND -08-I: 473 - 1

0274 CLEVELAND -08-K: 382 - 1
0276 CLEVELAND -08-M: 492 - 1
0279 CLEVELAND -08-P: 378 - 1

0284 CLEVELAND -09-A: 320 - 1
0287 CLEVELAND -09-D: 394 - 1

0289 CLEVELAND -09-F: 468 - 1

0290 CLEVELAND -09-G: 400 - 1

0303 CLEVELAND -10-C: 471 - 1

0312 CLEVELAND -10-L: 363 - 1

0314 CLEVELAND -10-N: 340 - 1

0315 CLEVELAND -10-O: 473 - 1

0512 EAST CLEVELAND -02-D: 437 - 1

0513 EAST CLEVELAND -02-E: 359 - 1

1040 WARRENSVILLE HTS -02-A: 523 - 1

1041 WARRENSVILLE HTS -02-B: 514 - 1

Do these numbers look believable to anyone out there?Now let's look at some of the Cuyahoga County precincts where Mitt Romney received exactly two votes…

0120 CLEVELAND -01-C: 531 - 2

0128 CLEVELAND -01-K: 470 - 2

0136 CLEVELAND -01-S: 635 - 2

0147 CLEVELAND -02-J: 541 - 2

0148 CLEVELAND -02-K: 632 - 2

0149 CLEVELAND -02-L: 531 - 2

0153 CLEVELAND -02-P: 564 - 2

0155 CLEVELAND -02-R: 509 - 2

0187 CLEVELAND -04-G: 491 - 2

0188 CLEVELAND -04-H: 508 - 2

0194 CLEVELAND -04-N: 520 - 2

0211 CLEVELAND -05-L: 461 - 2

0213 CLEVELAND -05-N: 324 - 2

0222 CLEVELAND -06-B: 637 - 2

0225 CLEVELAND -06-E: 505 - 2

0226 CLEVELAND -06-F: 342 - 2

0234 CLEVELAND -06-N: 244 - 2

0236 CLEVELAND -06-P: 438 - 2

0249 CLEVELAND -07-G: 446 - 2

0250 CLEVELAND -07-H: 358 - 2

0251 CLEVELAND -07-I: 445 - 2

0253 CLEVELAND -07-K: 429 - 2

0256 CLEVELAND -07-N: 433 - 2

0262 CLEVELAND -07-T: 363 - 2

0269 CLEVELAND -08-F: 463 - 2

0270 CLEVELAND -08-G: 516 - 2

0278 CLEVELAND -08-O: 405 - 2

0302 CLEVELAND -10-B: 452 - 2

0311 CLEVELAND -10-K: 476 - 2

0511 EAST CLEVELAND -02-C: 319 - 2

0515 EAST CLEVELAND -03-A: 359 - 2

0516 EAST CLEVELAND -03-B: 459 - 2

0519 EAST CLEVELAND -03-E: 293 - 2

0526 EAST CLEVELAND -04-F: 517 - 2

0625 HIGHLAND HILLS -00-A: 377 - 2

These numbers look even more bizarre when you start comparing them with the overall results from the rest of Cuyahoga County that you can find right here.The results from most of the precincts look very much like what you would expect from a competitive national election.But there are more than 100 precincts where the results look incredibly suspicious. Here are some more precincts where Barack Obama won more than 99% of the vote…

0119 CLEVELAND -01-B: 558 - 4

0121 CLEVELAND -01-D: 452 - 3

0122 CLEVELAND -01-E: 671 - 5

0123 CLEVELAND -01-F: 704 - 6

0124 CLEVELAND -01-G: 543 - 3

0126 CLEVELAND -01-I: 674 - 4

0127 CLEVELAND -01-J: 687 - 4

0130 CLEVELAND -01-M: 781 - 4

0132 CLEVELAND -01-O: 615 - 4

0133 CLEVELAND -01-P: 733 - 5

0134 CLEVELAND -01-Q: 753 - 6

0135 CLEVELAND -01-R: 697 - 5

0142 CLEVELAND -02-E: 434 - 3

0145 CLEVELAND -02-H: 571 - 3

0150 CLEVELAND -02-M: 503 - 4

0151 CLEVELAND -02-N: 601 - 3

0152 CLEVELAND -02-O: 621 - 3

0156 CLEVELAND -02-S: 471 - 4

0157 CLEVELAND -03-A: 489 - 3

0184 CLEVELAND -04-D: 576 - 3

0186 CLEVELAND -04-F: 572 - 3

0189 CLEVELAND -04-I: 503 - 3

0191 CLEVELAND -04-K: 508 - 4

0193 CLEVELAND -04-M: 497 - 4

0195 CLEVELAND -04-O: 599 - 3

0196 CLEVELAND -04-P: 443 - 3

0199 CLEVELAND -04-S: 686 - 5

0203 CLEVELAND -05-D: 569 - 4

0207 CLEVELAND -05-H: 341 - 3

0210 CLEVELAND -05-K: 427 - 3

0212 CLEVELAND -05-M: 340 - 3

0216 CLEVELAND -05-Q: 461 - 4

0218 CLEVELAND -05-S: 515 - 5

0221 CLEVELAND -06-A: 701 - 3

0223 CLEVELAND -06-C: 462 - 4

0227 CLEVELAND -06-G: 401 - 3

0230 CLEVELAND -06-J: 475 - 4

0254 CLEVELAND -07-L: 447 - 4

0261 CLEVELAND -07-S: 449 - 4

0271 CLEVELAND -08-H: 552 - 4

0275 CLEVELAND -08-L: 499 - 3

0282 CLEVELAND -08-S: 517 - 4

0292 CLEVELAND -09-I: 423 - 4

0294 CLEVELAND -09-K: 445 - 4

0307 CLEVELAND -10-G: 428 - 4

0317 CLEVELAND -10-Q: 446 - 3

0320 CLEVELAND -10-T: 654 - 5

0510 EAST CLEVELAND -02-B: 401 - 4

0518 EAST CLEVELAND -03-D: 374 - 3

0520 EAST CLEVELAND -03-F: 457 - 3

0521 EAST CLEVELAND -04-A: 453 - 4

1045 WARRENSVILLE HTS -04-B: 598 - 4

1049 WARRENSVILLE HTS -06-B: 480 - 4

Once again, perhaps there is a rational explanation for all of this.But I find it really hard to believe that one candidate would get more than 99% of the vote in more than 100 precincts in one of the most important counties in the most hotly contested swing state of the 2012 election.

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/election-fraud-obama-won-more-than-99-percent-of-the-vote-in-more-than-100-ohio-precincts/#6xy9UksXpqyCwBmj.99
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 06:31:02 AM by Molly »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1019 on: November 12, 2012, 06:47:25 AM »

Jabcat & Molly:  I always appreciate reading your posts re: current events as they fit into prophecy

Molly: for keeping these events before us-reminds me to watch/pray as per Mark 13 and Luke 21

Jabcat: your thoughts/Scriptures remind me to praise and thank God; it's all in His ever loving and merciful hands.

Thank you, amen.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1020 on: November 12, 2012, 06:50:05 AM »
Yeah Molly, not very likely.  Obviously "something's going on".

As I sort through this (or as God sorts me through this), God had a plan even in the Dark Ages.  I guess we shouldn't be dismayed or lose hope. 

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #1021 on: November 12, 2012, 07:52:32 AM »

IMO
While I believe we are to pray for our nation.....and I believe God raised up America, I believe that there is no "good side" in our government(for instance, Democrat or Republican). Corruption runs rampant in both parties, and the reformers from both parties are continually repressed by a bi-partisan elite in Congress that are working together on almost all of the seriously dysfunctional things that are ruining our country.

Democrats and Republicans passed GATT and NAFTA and now we have no manufacturing jobs.

Democrats and Republicans voted to remove barriers between big centralized banks and insurance companies and now our pensions are being destroyed and pocketed by the elite wealthy.

Democrats and Republicans created HMOs and put healthcare in the hands of corporations and now insurance costs are spiraling as care for the 'average" insuree is dwindling.

Democrats and Republicans are co-operating behind closed doors on most of the really messed up stuff that happens in this country.

Only the power of prayer and a national revival can save us now.
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
« Reply #1022 on: November 12, 2012, 04:19:17 PM »
I just watched a well researched video on you tube called, The new world order - secret societies and biblical prophecies. It's almost 2 1/2 hours long so it took me a few days but it was well worth it with information I was wondering about and/or suspected but had neve really put together.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL6v8nzFiUk&feature=related

I mentioned a 45 second clip within the video concerning a famous christian minister saying Jesus was not the messiah.
If you can't watch the whole video, that clip from 2:11:54 to 2:12:39 is a must see.  :thumbsup:
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1023 on: November 13, 2012, 04:31:33 AM »
Hmmm...PA now...19605 to 0

:umnick:

Poll watcher sees Romney ballots changed
Witness to voting says he monitored as software redirected choices
Published: 37 mins ago

Up to 10 percent of the ballots cast at a polling station in Pennsylvania reverted to a default, which gave Barack Obama a vote no matter who the voter had selected, according to a poll watcher who was a witness to the proceedings.

The incident took place in the state where officials claimed Obama got a total of 19,605 votes in 59 voting divisions to zero for Mitt Romney and not far from the 100 precincts in Ohio where Obama got 99 percent of the vote, a feat not even achieved by third-world dictators, according to Market Daily News.

It was in Upper Macungie Township, near Allentown, Pa., where an auditor, Robert Ashcroft, was dispatched by Republicans to monitor the vote on Election Day. He said the software he observed would "change the selection back to default – to Obama."

He said that happened in about 5 percent to 10 percent of the votes.

He said the changes appeared to have been made by a software program.

Ashcroft said the format for computer programming has a default status, and in this case it appeared to be designating a vote for Obama each time it went to default.

He found it suspicious that Romney and Obama were in a virtual tie in most polls, but Obama then suddenly surged ahead by a number of points on election night.

"How the heck does that happen?" he wondered.

more at...

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/poll-watcher-sees-romney-ballots-changed/

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1024 on: November 13, 2012, 05:15:31 AM »
#1  drives me up the wall
#2  for this to happen, even though it appears there's likely cheating, God must have a plan for it
#3  Allen West is requesting a total recount in Florida.  Among other things, he said the fact that the official state statement was that there was 141%   :wacko2:  voter turnout indicates a problem
#4  we know He hates dishonesty.  besides that, what are some opinions on where God stands in all this?  what do you think He wants us to do?  what do you think He is going to do?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 05:40:49 AM by jabcat »