Author Topic: New World Order - What Does It Mean?  (Read 29736 times)

martincisneros

Re: New World Order - What Does It Mean?
« Reply #350 on: April 14, 2009, 10:09:07 PM »
Are we [you, me, anybody here at the Tentmaker Forum] required to march around Jericho for 7 days?  To me, makes as much sense although I realize a lot of folks have built a whole mysticism around the Garden of Eden situation that ignores or explains away the rest of the Bible at it's convenience if it messes with their image of their metaphor that doesn't work very well with usages of Eden elsewhere in Scripture.  There's another food test that people fail everyday, but people want to talk about apples or weed in the Garden of Eden or make it into their prejudice against mainstream Christianity when they're cursing what God has blessed while asserting it's all relative and it's all already in the Lake which Biblically is nonsense.  The word "between" is still in Hebrews 5:14, even in the Concordant Literal.  Rotherhams uses the word "both."  And Young's uses the word "both" of good and of evil.  But if we stop there, then we don't have a wholesome gentle tongue that's in full submission to Jesus's High Priestly ministry.

Offline Doc

• Jesus Christ is the Savior of ALL men.
« Reply #351 on: April 14, 2009, 10:29:06 PM »
Are we [you, me, anybody here at the Tentmaker Forum] required to march around Jericho for 7 days?  To me, makes as much sense although I realize a lot of folks have built a whole mysticism around the Garden of Eden situation that ignores or explains away the rest of the Bible at it's convenience if it messes with their image of their metaphor that doesn't work very well with usages of Eden elsewhere in Scripture.  There's another food test that people fail everyday, but people want to talk about apples or weed in the Garden of Eden or make it into their prejudice against mainstream Christianity when they're cursing what God has blessed while asserting it's all relative and it's all already in the Lake which Biblically is nonsense.  The word "between" is still in Hebrews 5:14, even in the Concordant Literal.  Rotherhams uses the word "both."  And Young's uses the word "both" of good and of evil.  But if we stop there, then we don't have a wholesome gentle tongue that's in full submission to Jesus's High Priestly ministry.

Hmm. Do those other translations use the word "both" in place of "between", or in addition to? That could be part of my confusion as well. If the translation uses both, then I would lean toward my original interpretation, if it is between and/or between and both together, then I might lean more toward your understanding.

Another interesting thing about this passage: On one of my e-sword programs, I have Vincent's word study utility (VWS), and he has this to say about that "good and evil" in this passage:

"Good and evil

Not moral good and evil, but wholesome and corrupt doctrine. The implication is that the readers' condition is such as to prevent them from making this distinction."

I'm not entirely sure what you were getting at with your first question about Jericho, or your last comment about "stopping there".
God does not instruct us to pray to change His mind. He wants us to pray so that we'll know His mind.

"Prayer doesn't change God, it changes me." --C.S. Lewis

God never had or needed a Plan B. He's still on Plan A.

Res Veritas Loquitur

martincisneros

« Reply #352 on: April 14, 2009, 10:49:21 PM »
Another interesting thing about this passage: On one of my e-sword programs, I have Vincent's word study utility (VWS), and he has this to say about that "good and evil" in this passage:

"Good and evil

Not moral good and evil, but wholesome and corrupt doctrine. The implication is that the readers' condition is such as to prevent them from making this distinction."
Yes, read within the context of the chapters leading up to it, the corrupt doctrine would be anything that tries to keep us from taking our promised land of this whole earth by asserting that the devil's got too much of an upper hand and we can't prevail because we are grasshoppers where these banking institutions are, while the renewed mind would ask who these uncircumcised Philistines are to defy the armies of the living God?  There are two immutable things by which God cannot lie and we have God's promise to Abraham that this world is ours in Christ.  The book of Hebrews is saying "we don't yet see these things, so GO AND GET IT!!  Be transfigured by the renewing of your mind so that you'll prove out the perfect will of God for this earth.  Start thinking soberly according to the measure of faith that He's authored and finished in you.  This is the joy that was set before Him.  Something that topples the Kingdoms of this world and makes them the Kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ. Without one more drop of bloodshed..."

One of the two immutable things by which God cannot lie is the Bread and Cup in 1Corinthians 11 by which we proclaim His death until He comes.  There's something else in the New Testament by which we proclaim He lives until He comes, but I can't get into that one at Tentmaker's Forum any further than I already have a few other times if I'm going to stay compatible with Gary's ministry here at Tentmaker and respectful of him while I'm here.  But these two immutable things by which God cannot lie are the key features of activating the Blessing of our being possessors of heaven and earth, and to say otherwise is the corrupt doctrine that I've personally rejected.  And this is the transformation of our bodies in order to inherit all of our participation in the divine nature in this life with taking every nation captive to the Gospel. 

So, there's a double meaning in this passage in Hebrews, because corrupt doctrine would try to rob us of the healing that Jesus was raised up for.  These physical bodies can be everything that His is, if we offer them up a living sacrifice, present ourselves to Him as alive from the dead and our members as instruments of righteousness to God, and aren't conformed to this world but become transfigured by the renewing of our minds with the Written Word of God so that we can prove out His perfect will for this earth that we will have to give an account for to Him Who is ready to judge the living and the dead at His return according to Daniel 12, John 5, and 2Timothy 4.

Offline Doc

• Jesus Christ is the Savior of ALL men.
« Reply #353 on: April 14, 2009, 11:25:19 PM »

"Good and evil

Yes, read within the context of the chapters leading up to it, the corrupt doctrine would be anything that tries to keep us from taking our promised land of this whole earth by asserting that the devil's got too much of an upper hand and we can't prevail because we are grasshoppers where these banking institutions are, while the renewed mind would ask who these uncircumcised Philistines are to defy the armies of the living God?  There are two immutable things by which God cannot lie and we have God's promise to Abraham that this world is ours in Christ.  The book of Hebrews is saying "we don't yet see these things, so GO AND GET IT!!  Be transfigured by the renewing of your mind so that you'll prove out the perfect will of God for this earth.  Start thinking soberly according to the measure of faith that He's authored and finished in you.  This is the joy that was set before Him.  Something that topples the Kingdoms of this world and makes them the Kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ. Without one more drop of bloodshed..."

One of the two immutable things by which God cannot lie is the Bread and Cup in 1Corinthians 11 by which we proclaim His death until He comes.  There's something else in the New Testament by which we proclaim He lives until He comes, but I can't get into that one at Tentmaker's Forum any further than I already have a few other times if I'm going to stay compatible with Gary's ministry here at Tentmaker and respectful of him while I'm here.  But these two immutable things by which God cannot lie are the key features of activating the Blessing of our being possessors of heaven and earth, and to say otherwise is the corrupt doctrine that I've personally rejected.  And this is the transformation of our bodies in order to inherit all of our participation in the divine nature in this life with taking every nation captive to the Gospel. 

So, there's a double meaning in this passage in Hebrews, because corrupt doctrine would try to rob us of the healing that Jesus was raised up for.  These physical bodies can be everything that His is, if we offer them up a living sacrifice, present ourselves to Him as alive from the dead and our members as instruments of righteousness to God, and aren't conformed to this world but become transfigured by the renewing of our minds with the Written Word of God so that we can prove out His perfect will for this earth that we will have to give an account for to Him Who is ready to judge the living and the dead at His return according to Daniel 12, John 5, and 2Timothy 4.

I appreciate that insight.

Also, with respect to the middle paragraph here; I'd appreciate a PM on that, because I'd like to hear what you have to say there without violating Gary's wishes. Some of the things you said at the end of that paragraph sound very similar to some of Gary Sigler's teaching, which I have been getting into lately (I believe he's a friend of the Slagle's).
God does not instruct us to pray to change His mind. He wants us to pray so that we'll know His mind.

"Prayer doesn't change God, it changes me." --C.S. Lewis

God never had or needed a Plan B. He's still on Plan A.

Res Veritas Loquitur

IceDash

« Reply #354 on: April 15, 2009, 12:22:34 AM »
you people need to read Job, it explain clearly that God make everything the way it operated, in other word, you smoke because God made you smoke, you quit smoking because God make you quit smoking, in other word, God is the story writer of all thing that happen, we don't make it happen, there no free wills, anti-christ happen because God allow it, the eagle fall because God allow it, so in other word again, God did everything, didn't the bible said that no one seeking God? That's because God said so.

So why thing happen the way thing happen? satan didn't do it, it was God, he control everything.

So what the point trying to prove good or evil? God did those too...

the truth shall set you free when God said so...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #355 on: April 15, 2009, 01:55:49 AM »
2 Samuel 14:17
"And now your servant says, 'May the word of my lord the king bring me rest, for my lord the king is like an angel of God in discerning good and evil. May the LORD your God be with you.' "

"discern"
H8085
שׁמע
shâma‛
shaw-mah'
A primitive root; to hear intelligently (often with implication of attention, obedience, etc.; causatively to tell, etc.): -  X attentively, call (gather) together, X carefully, X certainly, consent, consider, be content, declare, X diligently, discern, give ear, (cause to, let, make to) hear (-ken, tell), X indeed, listen, make (a) noise, (be) obedient, obey, perceive, (make a) proclaim (-ation), publish, regard, report, shew (forth), (make a) sound, X surely, tell, understand, whosoever [heareth], witness.

Hebrews 5:14
But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

[their] "senses"

G145
αἰσθητήριον
aisthētērion
ahee-sthay-tay'-ree-on
From a derivative of G143; properly an organ of perception, that is, (figuratively) judgment: - senses.

"exercised"

G1128
γυμνάζω
gumnazō
goom-nad'-zo
From G1131; to practise naked (in the games), that is, train (figuratively): - exercise.

[to] "discern" [both good and evil]

G1253
διάκρισις
diakrisis
dee-ak'-ree-sis
From G1252; judicial estimation: - discern (-ing), disputation.

G1252
διακρίνω
diakrinō
dee-ak-ree'-no
From G1223 and G2919; to separate thoroughly, that is, (literally and reflexively) to withdraw from, or (by implication) oppose; figuratively to discriminate (by implication decide), or (reflexively) hesitate: - contend, make (to) differ (-ence), discern, doubt, judge, be partial, stagger, waver.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 02:04:37 AM by Molly »

martincisneros

« Reply #356 on: April 15, 2009, 03:47:43 AM »
you people need to read Job, it explain clearly that God make everything the way it operated, in other word, you smoke because God made you smoke, you quit smoking because God make you quit smoking, in other word, God is the story writer of all thing that happen, we don't make it happen, there no free wills, anti-christ happen because God allow it, the eagle fall because God allow it, so in other word again, God did everything, didn't the bible said that no one seeking God? That's because God said so.

So why thing happen the way thing happen? satan didn't do it, it was God, he control everything.

not

IceDash

« Reply #357 on: April 15, 2009, 08:16:57 PM »

not

Are you kidding me?! didn't you read Job?!

martincisneros

« Reply #358 on: April 16, 2009, 03:17:44 AM »
Are you kidding me?! didn't you read Job?!
Got the whole book memorized.  Doesn't say anything like you're implying, trust me.  Dig deeper!  Whole book is about a man who though having opened the door to the devil with his fear and fearful behaviour, yet God wouldn't let go of His covenant with him, inspite of the devil having come in to try to steal the Word that was sown in his heart.  Job went back to his covenant that he had with God, realized where he'd missed it and closed those doors to the devil.  And in came the reality of that covenant relationship that he'd had all of that time with God and God restored twice as much as the man ever lost -- who was the riches man in the east when the story starts!  Job became the very intercessor that he perceived the need for. 

Had there been an intercessor, as we have with Christ Jesus today, then the devil never could have gotten in the door as quickly and with as big of a devastation, ACCORDING TO JOB'S OWN WORDS, over such a slight stepping out of the light that he had.  Judgment was coming down on Job's friends for what they had said, however, because Job interceded for them and they got their giving straightened out, then God brought redemption to the situation with his friends.  God even reconciled Job with his wife.  James, in the New Testament, says to look at the book of Job for the end intended by the Lord and for an example of a New Covenant believer's perseverance in their Covenant in the face of adversity and how God will turn absolutely everything around in their lives if they'll persevere inspite of the naysayers, such as yourself, in those things that they've been fully persuaded of by Christ Jesus and His Apostles about their seating with Him in heavenly places. 

Because although Job was a man of like passions as us, yet God heard the prayers of Job, forgave his friends, and healed his land and restored twice as much as he'd ever lost.  The story of Job is a story of a man who wouldn't let go of his covenant with God.  It's not a story of God having turned anyone over to the devil.  Excuse me!  Get in some better translations on those first couple of chapters, plus realize the differerences between the administration of grace that he lived in and the superior administration of grace that we live in, and accept the book as the very thing that the early Apostles accepted it as: a testimony of what God will do in the life of a man of God that absolutely refuses to let go in the face of absolutely everything having gone to Hell, including his own body. 

God healed that man.  God forgave his wife and gave her children in her old age.  And God perfected the image of Christ Jesus in that man.  And God gave us another example of faith being the victory that overcomes the world, an example of His Kindness, and an example how absolutely lavish He's more than ready, willing, able, passionate, and determined to make of our lives as He makes our lives into a testimony of the exceeding riches of His grace if we'll absolutely refuse to let go of doing things His way with the principles of the Covenant of grace that we have.

Offline onlytruth

« Reply #359 on: April 16, 2009, 04:14:05 AM »
just because it looks good...doesn't mean its from God
choose life
blessings :icon_king:

martincisneros

« Reply #360 on: April 16, 2009, 04:20:49 AM »
Job refused to turn lose of the innocence that he had by blood, and he refused to curse.  God closed the book of Job by giving him His wisdom.  Of course, James was going to cite him in the New Testament in his epistle, after all he'd just said in the 3rd chapter about not giving your tongue over to becoming the kindling of Gehenna in your life, although it's not tamable in the same way as you'd tame a horse, but it takes the wisdom that is from above to do it.  Job is the picture of a New Testament believer that refuses to turn lose of the innocence that's been bought for them by much holier Blood than Job could depend upon back then.

Offline fire walker

« Reply #361 on: April 18, 2009, 01:30:33 AM »
Personaly I see the new world order as nothing new under the sun, it is nothing more than the flesh trying to set in the place of God, mans religious and political desire to gather and rebuild what God scattered,  the New World Order is not new, it is as old as Babylon and can never obtain again the unity of flesh and the one common language that God scattered accross the earth into uncommon tongues, that is why we have been subjected to futility not willingly by the same who sublected us in hope, trust in him alone and no other.

Peace,
Fire Walker
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 02:08:15 AM by fire walker »
If in this life only we have hope in Christ we are of all men most miserable.

1Cr 14:19

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
« Reply #362 on: April 18, 2009, 07:17:36 AM »
Personaly I see the new world order as nothing new under the sun, it is nothing more than the flesh trying to set in the place of God, mans religious and political desire to gather and rebuild what God scattered,  the New World Order is not new, it is as old as Babylon and can never obtain again the unity of flesh and the one common language that God scattered accross the earth into uncommon tongues, that is why we have been subjected to futility not willingly by the same who sublected us in hope, trust in him alone and no other.

Peace,
Fire Walker

Ding Ding Ding...

and ladies and gentlemen... we have a winner!!

Fire Walker, you have answered the original question correctly.

Everyone else, we have some lovely departing gifts for you... :laughing7:
"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #363 on: April 18, 2009, 08:13:59 AM »

Peace,
Fire Walker

Indeed, and thank you, Firewalker for steering us back to the original question.  And what a truthful answer.   

For we must needs die, and are as water spilt on the ground, which cannot be gathered up again; neither doth God respect any person: yet doth he devise means, that his banished be not expelled from him. 2 Samuel 14:14

Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #364 on: April 18, 2009, 08:50:33 AM »

Peace,
Fire Walker

Wait a second.  I said this in the third post on the first page of this thread.

Oh good grief.  There's nothing new about these characters.  Their roots go back thousands of years into Babylon. 

Let's call it the Old World Order. 

They are liars and their father is the father of lies.

So have we just gone back to the beginning to know the place for the first time?

The fact that they cannot be successful does not mean that they can't make many people miserable trying, though.

I also said this--
Someday--soon I hope--satan will no longer deceive the whole world.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 08:54:13 AM by Molly »

Offline peacemaker

• Bronze
« Reply #365 on: April 18, 2009, 09:57:52 AM »
Already been chewed bubble-gum, in a "new" wrapper.
But has lost it's flavor!

peacemaker

Offline fire walker

« Reply #366 on: April 18, 2009, 10:20:06 AM »

Peace,
Fire Walker

Wait a second.  I said this in the third post on the first page of this thread.

Oh good grief.  There's nothing new about these characters.  Their roots go back thousands of years into Babylon. 

Let's call it the Old World Order. 

They are liars and their father is the father of lies.

So have we just gone back to the beginning to know the place for the first time?

The fact that they cannot be successful does not mean that they can't make many people miserable trying, though.

I also said this--
Someday--soon I hope--satan will no longer deceive the whole world.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Indeed yes, Molly you did post the same message on the second reply to Annes thread here, maybe in differant wording yet
of the same spirit pointing out that the NWO in no more than mystery Babylon being revealed for what it is.

Peace
Fire Walker
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 12:42:52 AM by fire walker »
If in this life only we have hope in Christ we are of all men most miserable.

1Cr 14:19

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #367 on: April 20, 2009, 09:26:53 AM »
New World Order defines 'Terrorists'  :mblush: (You gotta laugh...they are soooo predictable.)

Department of Homeland Security Report: Pro-Lifers Most Dangerous Domestic Terrorists

The Department of Homeland Security has issued an emergency assessment entitled "Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment."  When the document was first made public yesterday, I instructed our staff to verify that this was in fact a legitimate document.  The reason I expressed skepticism was that the nature of the statements contained in the report were so outrageous to the pro-life community and to free speech that I could not imagine that Homeland Security would actually issue such a document.  Nevertheless, we've had an opportunity to verify the document as to its authenticity.  Additionally, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has also stated that it did in fact issue the document to all law enforcement personnel throughout the United States.

The report is troubling as to its scope and dangerous as to its precedent.  The key finding noted by the Department of Homeland Security is that, although there is "no specific information that domestic rightwing terrorists are currently planning acts of violence . . . rightwing extremists may be gaining new recruits by playing on their fears about several emergent issues."  In defining rightwing extremism, the report states "rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented . . . and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely.  It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration."  To label pro-lifers and those who are opposed to certain immigration policies as rightwing extremists and domestic terrorists is incorrect as a matter of law and wrong as a matter of policy.

Nowhere in this report is there any mention of Al Qaida cell groups operating domestically here in the United States.  DHS has taken its focus away from rooting out those people that are bent on causing harm to the United States.  Instead, they are using government resources to monitor pro-life citizens who are exercising their free speech rights by holding up a sign in front of an abortion clinic.  On FOX News today I stated that the government needs to be spending its time rounding up terrorists who are bent on the destruction of our government rather than focusing on grandmothers holding up a pro-life sign outside an abortion clinic. 

The scope of this report is also dangerous.  In discussing rightwing terrorists, the report states that there is a phenomenon of violent radicalization in the United States.  Pointing to those who are opposed to abortion and same-sex marriage, the report envisions what it calls the most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in the United States as these pro-life groups, those opposed to immigration, and returning veterans from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Several times the Department of Homeland Security mentions the fact that we have a historic President in the United States.  Unfortunately, despite this historic event, the Department of Homeland Security seems to be prepared to trample on the First Amendment rights of concerned citizens that want to disagree with the current regime's positions.  I say this because the report says that many rightwing extremists are antagonistic towards the new Presidential administration and have also exhibited "paranoia of foreign regimes" taking an active role in U.S. policy.  These foreign regimes are already taking an active role in U.S. policy and we've been concerned about this issue for the last several months.

At bottom, this is a dangerous precedent.  It is troubling in its scope.  It is wrong as a matter of public policy and it targets citizens of the United States who have fundamental free speech rights that can be exercised.  We are going to react within the context of a legal response to the Department of Homeland Security's actions.  I linked here an interview I just completed on FOX News on the situation and we will have more on this on Monday.

http://www.aclj.org/TrialNotebook/Read.aspx?id=767
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 09:32:36 AM by Molly »

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #368 on: April 20, 2009, 09:33:54 AM »
Gosh, I wonder if Gary Amirault ever drops in here to read anything?  How, I wonder would he react if he knew his board was overrun by right-wing fundamentalist political types?  I don't think he would approve.    I do wish a moderator would stop the high-jacking of this thread with Molly's extremist political views which clearly do not reflect the political views of the whole UR Christian community. 

And btw, I think my private message function on Tentmaker is mal-functioning, and did not notify me of PMs sent to me on April 6th.   Also, I just tried to return a Private Message to Sparrow and feel that it may not have gone anywhere.

I will refrain from posting anything further until the moderators decide to moderate.   The spirit here is wrong and needs correcting.

Anne
Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #369 on: April 20, 2009, 04:46:48 PM »
2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #370 on: May 31, 2009, 12:54:40 AM »
A Meditation on Our Monetary System: State of Permanent Siege

By Richard Cook

Global Research, April 22, 2009
showcase.bestcyrano.org/

THE LEVEL OF PUBLIC IGNORANCE  on the topic of the U.S. and world
monetary system is astonishing. This is part of the plan, of course,
because the monetary elite control not only the financial system but
also the news media, the publishing industry, and the educational
system. The blueprint for control was put together over a century ago
by Cecil Rhodes and his friends, including British financier Nathan
Rothschild, as documented by Professor Carroll Quigley.

During the 20th Century the power shifted to the U.S., with the
Rockefellers playing the dominant role as they continue to do today.
It is no accident that J.P. Morgan Chase, the Rockefeller family bank,
dominates the U.S. derivatives market; nor that Exxon-Mobil, the
Rockefellers oil company, is the most profitable corporation in
history.

The basic plan was to place all of mankind in a state of permanent
mental and emotional siege so that in the end we would trade all our
liberties to the controllers in return for protection; even freedom of
thought would be traded for physical safety. That plan is well
advanced. The sheeple have been prepared for the final shearing.

Meanwhile, every attempt at real reform has been strangled in the
cradle. Past voices for monetary sanity like those of Congressmen
Louis McFadden and Jerry Voorhis were silenced. Starting in the 1970s,
functionaries like Kissinger, Brzezinski, and Volcker carried out
David Rockefellers plan to outsource manufacturing to China and
eliminate the U.S. as the worlds greatest industrial democracy,
replacing it with a financier oligarchy.

Barack Obama obviously works mainly for the financiers, as did Bill
Clinton before him. The job of the Democrats is to keep the sheeple
quiet by now and then implementing some reforms; the Republicans
were a more blatant gang of looters.

During the 2008 election campaign, Ron Paul called for the end of the
Federal Reserve, the bastion of financier control, but no one
effectively organized the millions of people who responded to his call
or had a viable plan to put in place. Barack Obama obviously works
mainly for the financiers, as did Bill Clinton before him. The job of
the Democrats is to keep the sheeple quiet by now and then
implementing some reforms; the Republicans were a more blatant gang
of looters.

With the financial crash of 2008-2009, the noose is tightening
everywhere in the world. The International Monetary Fund is
announcing, The current global recession is likely to be unusually
long and severe, and the recovery sluggish. (BBC News, IMF Sees
Long and Severe Slowdown, April 16, 2009.) In reality, as the IMF
knows, it would be possible to put every nation in the world on the
road to recovery by allowing them to prime the economic pump through
sovereign control of their own monetary systems, with freedom to
utilize their own natural resources.

The IMF announcement is in fact the start of a worldwide program of
genocide similar to what was done to Russia in the 1990s, with
crushing poverty, slashing of incomes, reduction of benefits for the
poor and elderly, rising levels of disease and malnutrition, and
reduction of life expectancy. We in the West will view the carnage
with alarm from our own stripped-down economies but remain docile out
of fear the same will be done to us.

Awareness of the hideous evil of the financiers plans to destroy the
soul of humanity is growing. This is being accomplished through the
internet and the work of a number of writers who understand what is at
stake. I doubt this channel of expression will be available
indefinitely. Already alternative websites are being isolated and
marginalized. But the fight must be waged.

The one organization that has a program which is comprehensive and
free from outside influence is the American Monetary Institute, which
has drafted the American Monetary Act. If the Act is introduced in
Congress, it will be imperative for it to be recognized and supported
as the one chance to save our nation from the dark night that is
threatening. But even progressive writers shrink from taking on the
Monetary Power, with many of them putting forth the absurdity that all
we need to do is reform the banking system.

The American Monetary Act has been in process since 2003. It may be
found on the AMI website at: http://www.monetary.org/amacolorpamphlet.pdf
. AMI will conduct a presentation on the Act on Capitol Hill, April
23, 2009, in Room 304 of the Cannon House Office Building.
Presentations will take place at 10:00 AM and at 2:00 PM.

At the same time, groups of relatively conscious people can come
together on their own to create refuges of sanity until the danger
passesover a period of years, decades, or even generations. And, to
look at it from a spiritual perspective, we can hope that the Higher
Powers who observe humanitys destiny refuse to allow our particular
experiment in consciousness to be obliterated.

Destruction of human consciousness is the real goal of the financiers
and their minions. It is lies above all that do this. The financiers
power is the biggest lie of all.

Richard C. Cook is a retired federal analyst who writes today on
economic, political, and spiritual matters. His books and videos are
available through his website at www.richardccook.com. He recently
released his six-part video series: Credit as a Public Utility: the
Solution to the Economic Crisis.

*The phrase permanent siege is from Thomas Pynchons novel Against
the Day.  Set at the end of the 19th Century, the novel describes the
dynamics and strategy of the future totalitarian regimes of the
approaching 20th centuryi.e., a state of permanent siege.

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are the sole
responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of
the Centre for Research on Globalization. The contents of this article
are of sole responsibility of the author(s). The Centre for Research
on Globalization will not be responsible or liable for any inaccurate
or incorrect statements contained in this article.

To become a Member of Global Research

The CRG grants permission to cross-post original Global Research
articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are
not modified. The source and the author's copyright must be displayed.
For publication of Global Research articles in print or other forms
including commercial internet sites, contact: crgedi...@yahoo.com
 Copyright Richard Cook, showcase.bestcyrano.org/, 2009

http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php?articleId=13309

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #371 on: May 31, 2009, 07:27:59 PM »
He said there would be wars and reports of wars,and to not be

disturbed.Wars in physical realm and wars in spiritual realm.

A lot of these churches act like terrorists...bombing clinics...

etc..both 'supposedly'christians as well as muslims.

Jerusalem sure had their 'rebels' against Roman rule in their

time also.

IT IS WRITTEN;....that the beast will turn on the harlot...

and utterly devastate her. I beleive this is what we are seeing

fulfilled at this time.....she's not taking it very well,she's enjoyed

her influence and prestige.

Thus, GET OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE