Author Topic: New World Order - What Does It Mean?  (Read 34416 times)

Paul Hazelwood

Re: New World Order - What Does It Mean?
« Reply #300 on: April 09, 2009, 04:48:25 PM »
It's strange to me that at the same time we were invading two muslim countries for no apparent reason, I mean to fight terrorists, there have been these huge mosques springing up and being built in the area where I live.  Strange.

I am not a conspiracy theorist.  I am a coincidence theorist.  I notice strange coincidences.  And now my president is bowing to muslim kings.  More strange coincidences there.

But, we have our own oil here, the biggest oil reserves in the world, the Bakken oil fields, which by some other strange coincidence cannot be drilled.  If not for coincidence, we do not have to bow to anyone but our LORD.

Well, I can't help your identity crisis, sorry.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #301 on: April 09, 2009, 04:58:43 PM »
It's strange to me that at the same time we were invading two muslim countries for no apparent reason, I mean to fight terrorists, there have been these huge mosques springing up and being built in the area where I live.  Strange.

I am not a conspiracy theorist.  I am a coincidence theorist.  I notice strange coincidences.  And now my president is bowing to muslim kings.  More strange coincidences there.

But, we have our own oil here, the biggest oil reserves in the world, the Bakken oil fields, which by some other strange coincidence cannot be drilled.  If not for coincidence, we do not have to bow to anyone but our LORD.

I have no identity crisis, nor would I ever ask you for help.

So let's get that off the table.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #302 on: April 09, 2009, 05:03:24 PM »

The fact that you so need for us to be a "christian" nation and find it strange that muslims build mosques in america,  oh yes you have an identity crisis.

I can't help you,  some people cry for help without asking directly.

Whatever is off the table, does bother me molly,  don't care.   I would help you if I could whether you ask or not.

Sorry your so offended by the thought.   Speaks more than you could ever deny.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #303 on: April 09, 2009, 05:08:17 PM »

The fact that you so need for us to be a "christian" nation and find it strange that muslims build mosques in america,  oh yes you have an identity crisis.

Whatever is off the table, does bother me molly,  don't care.   I would help you if I could whether you ask or not.

I don't have a 'need' for us to be a Christian nation.  We are a Christian nation, Praise God.

God has put me in a position where I do not have to ask someone like you for help, which would not have been the case even 100 years ago.  So I am living in this little gap of freedom, again Praise God, and would hope the same for all the people of the world, but most especially for our dear America--especially for those who believe.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #304 on: April 09, 2009, 05:21:53 PM »

I don't have a 'need' for us to be a Christian nation.  We are a Christian nation, Praise God.

God has put me in a position where I do not have to ask someone like you for help, which would not have been the case even 100 years ago.  So I am living in this little gap of freedom, again Praise God, and would hope the same for all the people of the world, but most especially for our dear America--especially for those who believe.

Great,  then there is no worries about muslim mosques in your christian nation, thats awesome, glad you identify what the term really means.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #305 on: April 09, 2009, 05:54:20 PM »
Quote from: Paul H
Great,  then there is no worries about muslim mosques in your christian nation, thats awesome, glad you identify what the term really means.

I never mentioned it as a 'worry.'  I mentioned it as a coincidence.   If you would be so kind as to hear what I am saying.

I said it is a coincidence that the same groups whose nations we are invading because they are 'terrorists' are, at the same time, building mosques everywhere here.  Two opposing facts juxtaposed should not be too difficult to keep track of.

It is also a coincidence that we need pat acts to severely abridge and limit the God given privacy and rights of the American people because of terrorists, while at the same time leaving our borders wide open for any kind of person or criminal and his wares to be smuggled in.

These facts are not lost on any except the most challenged.

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
« Reply #306 on: April 09, 2009, 06:18:13 PM »
Well... some muslims may know more of God's truth than some christians. Anything is possible with God.
Look at the "christians" who paint a sadistical, evil, schizophrenic picture of God.
Truth is truth no matter what type of building a person is sitting in, or what name they mistakenly call someone.
No one sees clearly. T'is far better a muslim seeking love than a christian seeking vengenance.

What difference does it make if a mosque is being built or a church is being built?
Who cares? Human beings have a right to seek out and find truth in whatever way they can.
We are all brothers and sisters at our core, just trying to make it back home.

Revelation 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #307 on: April 09, 2009, 06:20:24 PM »
I never mentioned it as a 'worry.'  I mentioned it as a coincidence.   If you would be so kind as to hear what I am saying.

You do not have to say the word, to show that you are.

These facts are not lost on any except the most challenged.

Sorry that they are lost on you.   I cannot help you with that either.   Your cries for help I do acknowledge though.

One day you will know how to act regaurdless of the situation, rather than having to wait on it.

Praise God

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
« Reply #308 on: April 09, 2009, 06:31:13 PM »
So does talking about the "New World Order" bring out love in people...
or strife? Does it stir within you good stuff or not so good stuff?

Seems all the people that I know and read online in forums (there are a LOT of forums) are all filled with angst, and fear and hatred, and paranoia. I understand the need to fight wrongs... but for some, it gets out of control and takes over until there is not much love, gentleness, kindness in them. Strife starts to come way easier to them than love and patience. I'm thinking that's not a good thing when you start to get to that point. How are we, who know how much God loves us, any different when we spew the same fear, anger, hatred and angst?  I think it helps the cause of darkness more than the cause of light when this happens. Darkness is just what's left over when there is no love present, agreed?

All human beings are children of God. Even the ones who do the most wrong.
All just children of God. Fight darkness, but don't fight people.
People were all pure once... then walking through this world of knowledge of good and evil, walking through this present darkness.... the darkness starts to form hard scales on a person. Swing the hammer at those hard scales, chip away at the darkness. Don't chip away at the person. Like it or not, that person *IS* your brother. Don't seek to destroy the person, only the darkness. In whatever way you can. Same goes for yourself. Be more gentle with yourself and others. A little gentleness can go a long way.

Just talking out loud here.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 06:36:20 PM by sparrow »
"I knelt to drink,

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #309 on: April 09, 2009, 06:37:49 PM »

Strife of course.

If I do not see the worlds events as the NWO worry warts do then plenty of strife comes my way from them.   

I won't deny carrying around a can of gasoline for entertainment purposes though.   :happy3:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #310 on: April 09, 2009, 06:41:33 PM »
Well... some muslims may know more of God's truth than some christians. Anything is possible with God.
Look at the "christians" who paint a sadistical, evil, schizophrenic picture of God.
Truth is truth no matter what type of building a person is sitting in, or what name they mistakenly call someone.
No one sees clearly. T'is far better a muslim seeking love than a christian seeking vengenance.

What difference does it make if a mosque is being built or a church is being built?
Who cares? Human beings have a right to seek out and find truth in whatever way they can.

Revelation 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

It's not a matter of what difference does it make.  It's a matter of strange coincidences which contradict themselves.

1)We invade two muslim countries, killing and/or displacing over 1 million muslims

2)We identify muslims as 'terrorists' to justify the above

3)Muslim mosques start springing up in our country at the same time

4)We pass laws abridging the God given rights of Americans to protect us from 'terrorists'

5)Our borders are left wide open to the smuggling in of any kind of person or criminal or terrorist and their wares

6)Nothing has stopped the illegal drug trade, in fact it is getting worse

7)Cameras have gone up on every street corner

8)All of our security systems from the pentagon to the electric grid are routinely breeched by foreign agents

9)Americans are subject to no fly lists and forced to remove their shoes before boarding planes

Such coincidences would be confusing unless somebody is lying to us to enforce their own agenda.  That is, if any of these ridiculous changes in the law or wars were really meant to keep us safe, the other contradictory facts, such as wide open borders, would not be happening at the same time.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 06:53:39 PM by Molly »

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
« Reply #311 on: April 09, 2009, 06:43:56 PM »
And just to be honest here, I'm saying what I'm saying because not too long ago... I got sucked into a lot of this type of thing, (new world order stuff). I know what it did to me and did to my spirit. I jumped back out of it and stood back and saw just how dark it can get. I'm not saying to be blind to what is going on around you, but you also can't let it suck you in. This world is temporary. We all know that. Do what you can to put more love in the world, instead of focusing on every bad thing this world offers. It's just not worth it...
"I knelt to drink,

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #312 on: April 09, 2009, 06:46:46 PM »

The "muslim / terrorist"  relationship has came more from the Christian influence in this nation than any other source.

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
« Reply #313 on: April 09, 2009, 06:47:21 PM »

It's not a matter of what difference does it make.  It's a matter of strange coincidences which contradict themselves.

1)We invade two muslim countries, killing and/or displacing over 1 million muslims

2)We identify muslims as 'terrorists' to justify the above

3)Muslim mosques start springing up in our country at the same time

4)We pass laws abridging the God given rights of Americans to protect us from 'terrorists'

5)Our borders are left wide open to the smuggling in of any kind of person or criminal or terrorist and their wares

6)Nothing has stopped the illegal drug trade, in fact it is getting worse

7)Cameras have gone up on every street corner

8)All of our security systems from the pentagon to the electric grid are routinely bridged by foreign agents

Such coincidences would be confusing unless somebody is lying to us to enforce their own agenda.  That is, if any of these ridiculous changes in the law or wars were really meant to keep us safe, the other contradictory facts, such as wide open borders, would not be happening at the same time.

But Molly...

Why should ANY of this surprise us?

We are living in a world where MANKIND rules.
This is what God is showing us.
That WE CANNOT DO IT ON OUR OWN.
WE NEED HIM.

So why are we getting all in a twist when stuff is happening just as it should????

Acknowledge it.
and move on.
and try to put more love in the world.

Constantly putting your focus on ALL The wrong in the world, just creates THAT much more darkness.

Maybe you will say I am blind and I'm just a mindless sheep.
I see quite the opposite.

I refuse to be dragged into the darkness, anymore.
It is not worth it.

We ALL KNOW the world is FALLEN.
So when there are signs of it everywhere.... why should we be aghast??
We shouldn't.
"I knelt to drink,

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #314 on: April 09, 2009, 06:48:40 PM »
And just to be honest here, I'm saying what I'm saying because not too long ago... I got sucked into a lot of this type of thing, (new world order stuff). I know what it did to me and did to my spirit. I jumped back out of it and stood back and saw just how dark it can get. I'm not saying to be blind to what is going on around you, but you also can't let it suck you in. This world is temporary. We all know that. Do what you can to put more love in the world, instead of focusing on every bad thing this world offers. It's just not worth it...
So would you have stood back while Hitler took over Germany, too?

Most Christians did.  Germany was one of the strongest Christian countries in Europe during the time of Hitler.

But, he never would have succeeded without the explicit or passive co-operation of the German people.

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
« Reply #315 on: April 09, 2009, 06:56:29 PM »

Most Christians did.  Germany was one of the strongest Christian countries in Europe during the time of Hitler.

But, he never would have succeeded without the explicit or passive co-operation of the German people.

Why do you think I would have just stood back, if there was something that I could do?
That doesn't make sense.

And "Christian" is a label that means very little to me.
What IS a christian? how do I know if someone is a "christian"??
Someone can scream all night and day that they are christian, but if they believe that God is a sick monster...then they are not understanding Christ at all.

"I knelt to drink,

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #316 on: April 09, 2009, 06:57:22 PM »
We ALL KNOW the world is FALLEN.
So when there are signs of it everywhere.... why should we be aghast??
We shouldn't.

Blaming this NWO is actually the easy way out.   Not arguing your point.  The greater problem is the large amount of people who have forgotten how to help others for the sake of helping them rather than waiting around for some sign as to why they should.

Sure, someone can post large amounts of web news articles and say see see the NWO is coming, but it is useless.

If I buy goceries for a co worker who is struggling,  what the hell difference will the NWO make?  NONE

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #317 on: April 09, 2009, 07:00:45 PM »

Why do you think I would have just stood back, if there was something that I could do?
That doesn't make sense.

And "Christian" is a label that means very little to me.
What IS a christian? how do I know if someone is a "christian"??
Someone can scream all night and day that they are christian, but if they believe that God is a sick monster...then they are not understanding Christ at all.

Because I assume you would be saying the same thing to your fellow Germans who were sounding the alarm as Hitler shut down the Republic of Germany, made himself dictator, starting arresting German citizens who were opposed to him, and so forth.  These things happen in small steps, you know.  Hitler came to power in 1933.  It was not until the late 30's, early 40's that his truly monstrous programs for his people started to be implemented on a grand scale.

A Christian is someone who believes their savior is the Lord Jesus Christ.  Other than that, any other doctrine is up for grabs--because, unlike other religions, we have the freedom to enter into our own personal relationship with God.

You do reach a point under a tyrannical government where is difficult to help yourself, much less anybody else.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 07:02:34 PM by Molly »

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
« Reply #318 on: April 09, 2009, 07:01:54 PM »
If I buy goceries for a co worker who is struggling,  what the hell difference will the NWO make?  NONE

Very true...

inspiring too.
Thanks.
"I knelt to drink,

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #319 on: April 09, 2009, 07:03:16 PM »

Very true...

inspiring too.
Thanks.

Because if you say or think the 'wrong thing' you won't have the money to buy your neighbor groceries, if there are indeed any groceries to be bought.  That's the difference the nwo will make.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 07:05:19 PM by Molly »

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
« Reply #320 on: April 09, 2009, 07:05:02 PM »
Because I assume you would be saying the same thing to your fellow Germans who were sounding the alarm as Hitler shut down the Republic of Germany, made himself dictator, starting arresting German citizens who were opposed to him, and so forth.  These things happen in small steps, you know.  Hitler came to power in 1933.  It was not until the late 30's, early 40's that his truly monstrous programs for his people started to be implemented on a grand scale.

A Christian is someone who believes their savior is the Lord Jesus Christ.  Other than that, any other doctrine is up for grabs--because, unlike other religions, we have the freedom to enter into our own personal relationship with God.

Not sure what else I can say here, Molly.
You and I are just not seeing things from the same perspective.
Peace to you.
"I knelt to drink,

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
« Reply #321 on: April 09, 2009, 07:07:36 PM »

Very true...

inspiring too.
Thanks.

Because if you say or think the 'wrong thing' you won't have the money to buy your neighbor groceries, if there are indeed any groceries to be bought.  That's the difference the nwo will make.

Molly... You're getting way too sucked in. I'm telling you right now. You are getting WAY TOO SUCKED IN.

It is tarnishing your spirit, girl...
I say this not mockingly... but out of respect.
I hope you take it that way. know that I'm not a jerk...
Just don't want this fear and anger to consume you.
that's all.

"I knelt to drink,

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #322 on: April 09, 2009, 07:09:22 PM »
Quote from: Sparrow
Not sure what else I can say here, Molly.
You and I are just not seeing things from the same perspective.
Peace to you.

Ok.  I spent a lot of time as a child, thinking about what it would be like to live in Nazi Germany,wondering if I would have the strength of character to risk my life to save others.  I have always paid attention to history because history repeats.  Satan has no imagination whatsoever.  He just keeps doing the same thing over and over again--and he will--until some day, the people of the world say to him STOP.

Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #323 on: April 09, 2009, 07:14:58 PM »

Very true...

inspiring too.
Thanks.

Nope thats the Christian fundamentalist dogma and they cannot see the reality of things for their own doctrine.   They cannot see that taking the mark of the beast is actually what Christians do when they think everything must be  "christian".

They cannot see that their idea of a "New" "World" "Order" of Christians with the expectation that the "New"  "World" be in "Order" conforming to their interpretation of scripture is indeed the evil spirit we are to resist.

What is happening is that the inhabitants of the EARTH are learning righteousness and that the fundamental organization of Christianity is babylon is being revealed to them and babylon is seeing its clutches slipping and they are afraid.

So, it may be that you won't have groceries because indeed you took the mark.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #324 on: April 09, 2009, 07:25:13 PM »
Tell that to those who lived under atheistic communism for 70 years.

Oh, but the 100 million who were murdered won't be able to hear you.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 07:26:49 PM by Molly »