Author Topic: New World Order - What Does It Mean?  (Read 29126 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: New World Order - What Does It Mean?
« Reply #275 on: April 08, 2009, 06:02:33 PM »
Quote from: Paul
NEW WORLD ORDER

People seeing that they have to live their lives in a new order more humbly and not based on vanity and the false image of what it means to live the american dream.

Sounds like a good thing.

Yeah, let Bernie go free!  Those people whose life savings he stole can just learn to lead more humble lives!

It's good for them!

:mblush:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #276 on: April 08, 2009, 06:09:22 PM »
Finally, ABC News reports that billionaire financier Allen Stamford has blasted his critics, suggesting that claims that he ran a Ponzi scheme are 'baloney, baloney, baloney'. In a tearful interview with ABC, Stamford, who has not been charged with any wrongdoing, insisted that there were assets to back up client investments and reconfirmed that he would fight for his survival and integrity.

Stamford also added that 'I've always lived very frugally. I flew around in a private jet, I had a boat, but I've always lived very frugally'.

http://news.hereisthecity.com/news/business_news/8942.cntns

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #277 on: April 08, 2009, 06:11:58 PM »
NEW WORLD ORDER

People seeing that they have to live their lives in a new order more humbly and not based on vanity and the false image of what it means to live the american dream.

Yeah, let Bernie go free!  Those people whose life savings he stole can just learn to lead more humble lives!

It's good for them!

Why would you want to let bernie go free, your nuts?

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #278 on: April 08, 2009, 06:14:51 PM »
NEW WORLD ORDER

It's good for them!

Why would you want to let bernie go free, your nuts?

I'm just agreeing with you.

The nwo is not a bunch of crooks.  It's a good vehicle allowing people to live more frugally and humbly, like Alan Stamford.

"frugal"

1. economical in the use of money or resources; thrifty
2. meagre and inexpensive: a frugal meal [Latin frugi useful, temperate]

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #279 on: April 08, 2009, 06:23:58 PM »

Please direct your agreement to someone who actually said to let bernie go free.  I will never agree with you on that one.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #280 on: April 08, 2009, 06:40:15 PM »

Please direct your agreement to someone who actually said to let bernie go free.  I will never agree with you on that one.

You don't like Bernie?  Why not?

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #281 on: April 08, 2009, 06:49:12 PM »

You don't like Bernie?  Why not?

Well, we always just go back and forth, so I'll pass.  You like him, I don't, we can leave it at that.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #282 on: April 08, 2009, 09:34:49 PM »
The NWO are internationalist financiers and politicians who would strip us of our national sovereignty, and everything else they can get their hands on, not unlike Bernie.  Everything is fair game and nothing is sacred, not even honor.

Here's the transcript to the Glenn Beck interview which aired on April 2, 2009:

GLENN BECK:  Now, this morning, I read a story in the "New York Times" about Harold Koh and how I have just taking this poor man out of context, how I just – I've been smearing him. President Obama's pick to become one of the State Department's top lawyers has ignited fury among his critics, this according to the "New York Times." I guess I'm one of them now. His legal views are a threat to American democracy, I believe.

Jay Sekulow is here. He's the Chief Counsel for the American Center for Law and Justice.

You know what? I -- Jay, I want to be really, really clear here, and I want to make sure we get all the facts exactly right because .

JAY SEKULOW, AMERICAN CENTER FOR LAW AND JUSTICE: Sure.

BECK: . the "New York Times" is an apologist for this guy and they say -- oh, that Glenn Beck is, oh, well, he's just crazy, quote, "This is just an attempt to whip up hysteria."

So, tell me a little bit, in this man's own words, tell me who he is.

SEKULOW: He's a transnationalist. He believes that the United States' sovereignty and our judicial sovereignty should be subservient to the European Union or to the United Nations. I mean, if you look at what his written -- this is not by the way, you know, some are criticizing, Glenn, that we are using this term "transnational" as if it's pejorative. This is the terms he uses.

BECK: Yes.

SEKULOW: He's written the law review articles that say he's a transnationalist.

BECK: Right.

SEKULOW: And I want everybody to understand this, what Justice Scalia said about 15 years ago. When the United States Supreme Court is determining whether something is constitutional or not, they are expounding on a Constitution. Europe does not have a Constitution, so applying European standards to the United States Constitution basically takes our United States Constitution and makes it a local law only to be superseded by the European Union. And I litigate cases in Europe.

BECK: OK. So, look, here's the thing. So people understand what transnationalism is .

SEKULOW: Sure.

BECK: . and again, it's not a dirty word.

SEKULOW: No.

BECK: And this is how he describes himself.

SEKULOW: Absolutely.

BECK: What it means is -- and correct me if I'm not wrong, it is -- it is an evolutionary law. We no longer open up a textbook, go to any college and study the law. You're not going to see the quotes from the Founding Fathers or anything from the constitutional convention.

SEKULOW: Right.

BECK: You're going to see case law. This started in the 1920s, if I'm not mistaken. And what happened is, they started saying, wait a minute, evolution, if evolution is real well then people evolve, so must our understanding of things and so must the law. So now they just look to the future.

BECK: . and kind of sum and we continue to move forward. Now, it's moving into other nations, correct or not?

SEKULOW: It's even more -- yes, it is correct, but it's even more than that. You mentioned the Darwinian aspect of this -- it does have a Darwinian base and that over time, universal norms come into existence. And even where you have a national sovereignty, a United States Constitution, that document no longer becomes the charter document upon which the government in the United States is to operate.

BECK: Right.

SEKULOW: And we have to meet these systems from foreign countries and apply that to United States. And here's the real danger on this and this is a danger.

Now, here's the danger. Dean Koh is a smart guy, don't -- listen, nobody should not question he's an intelligent guy. But what he is proposing is to take the State Department -- he is not going to be a senior lawyer at the State Department, he is going to be the lawyer at the State Department, the chief counsel, and he is basically saying, we take our American experience and if it doesn't mesh with the rest of the world, the rest of the world wins.

And that, frankly, is -- I call – it's -- a lot of people are calling this "lawfare," it's utilizing the law as a weapon.

BECK: Oh, yes.

SEKULOW: And that's where you got to be very, very concerned.

BECK: And, America, you know this. When they can't get you to vote for something, they kick it up to the legal -- into the legal system. If they can't win in the legal system, they kick it up to the United Nations or to the E.U. or whatever.

SEKULOW: Yes.

BECK: That's the way it works.

SEKULOW: And you really have to watch the U.N. issue here because -- and we do a lot of work at the U.N. and here's the problem -- you take those standards, for instance, the president has made the change now in the Human Rights Council, so the United States is going to join the Sudan and Cuba in the Human Rights Council. That's been not the policy for two decades. We've now changed that.

The danger, and to me, its significant is, again, it's subservient to our national interests, and what happens is, the international norms take over the U.S. norms.

BECK: OK.

SEKULOW: And the danger on that and the justices have said, be very careful when that starts happening because American sovereignty is at risk.

BECK: Real quick, I just have to say this because we have to go (ph) for a break.

SEKULOW: Yes.

BECK: The "New York Times" made this whole thing about he never called for Sharia law. I never claimed he called for Sharia law.

BECK: What he was talking about, again, is transnationalism, that if this is something that is starting to grow around the world, well then the world is moving in that direction and we move as well. That is what transnationalism means, right or wrong?

SEKULOW: Look, they're doing -- absolutely – they're doing that in the United Kingdom right now. They got (INAUDIBLE) Sharia courts.

BECK: I know. I know.

SEKULOW: So, it's absolutely that standard. And there you talked about the American people should understand what that means long-term.

BECK: Yes.

SEKULOW: . for Americans' domestic interest, not good.

BECK: Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

Posted: 4/6/2009 12:00:00 AM 

http://www.aclj.org/TrialNotebook/Read.aspx?id=760
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 09:39:27 PM by Molly »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #283 on: April 08, 2009, 11:59:38 PM »
 :cloud9: Jay Sekulow is a Messianic Jewish believer who is chief counsel for founder Pat Robertson's American Center for Law and Justice. It was founded in reaction and concern over such things as children being expelled in grade school over doing a paper on Jesus as their hero (no kidding, some of the lawsuits they file are over unbelievable discrimination against Christians), and the forced removal of anything Christian such as the 10 commandments from public buildings.

Few people, even Christians seem to realize that is a battle going on on all fronts to silence Christians, even trying to enact laws making it a "hate crime" for ministers of the gospel to speak against homosexuality.

I had my own round with this humanistic spirit at the grade school level here because when she was that age, one my daughter's teachers took it upon herself to decide that my daughter couldn't check out biblical character themed books out of the bookmobile, and instead picked one for her that was heavily laden with witchcraft.

My daughter refused to read the book recognizing the things in it were bad, and the teacher told her she was going to give her a zero for her book report. After I went up in the air and "tap danced" on the principal's desk, when I saw the book she was going to force her to read, it was quickly decided to let my daughter do a report on a book of HER choosing, even if it meant biblical characters.

At the high school level, she was not allowed to have a bible at school, but she sat next to a Satan worshipper in one class, who was allowed to bring HIS Satanic bible to school.

If we stay silent and let them strip us of a voice, who is next? Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #284 on: April 09, 2009, 12:03:18 AM »
After I went up in the air and "tap danced" on the principal's desk, when I saw the book she was going to force her to read, it was quickly decided to let my daughter do a report on a book of HER choosing, even if it meant biblical characters.

Oh to be a fly on the wall... :laughing7: :thumbsup:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #285 on: April 09, 2009, 12:33:43 AM »
After I went up in the air and "tap danced" on the principal's desk, when I saw the book she was going to force her to read, it was quickly decided to let my daughter do a report on a book of HER choosing, even if it meant biblical characters.

Oh to be a fly on the wall... :laughing7: :thumbsup:

:cloud9: Let's just say I was never as popular there as I had hoped I would be.  :winkgrin:

« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 12:35:16 AM by Cardinal »
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
« Reply #286 on: April 09, 2009, 02:21:45 AM »
Does it really do any good to harp on all of this...?

I'm just wondering.
Because I don't see what good there is to all of this?

Isn't life short enough?
Isn't it just going to play out how it's going to play out, no matter what?

So much negativity and paranoia and..
is it REALLY worth it???

I'm not judging.
I'm honestly asking.

I, myself have been caught up in this topic.
But.. is it worth it?
seriously.

Does anyone understand what I'm saying?
"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

noname

« Reply #287 on: April 09, 2009, 12:10:26 PM »
Does it really do any good to harp on all of this...?
I believe it is and if we listen to Jesus' words, we would start to remove ourselves from this "Mystery Babylon" which controls our lives and want more control...MORE government, MORE regulation, MORE IMF, MORE bailouts...Babylon is falling, do not cling to her, she's doomed

Revelation 18

1After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. 2With a mighty voice he shouted:
   "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!
      She has become a home for demons
   and a haunt for every evil[a] spirit,
      a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird.
 3For all the nations have drunk
      the maddening wine of her adulteries.
   The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
      and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries."

4Then I heard another voice from heaven say:
   "Come out of her, my people,
      so that you will not share in her sins,
      so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
 5for her sins are piled up to heaven,
      and God has remembered her crimes.
 6Give back to her as she has given;
      pay her back double for what she has done.
      Mix her a double portion from her own cup.
 7Give her as much torture and grief
      as the glory and luxury she gave herself.

In her heart she boasts,
      'I sit as queen; I am not a widow,
      and I will never mourn.'
 8Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:
      death, mourning and famine.
   She will be consumed by fire,
      for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

9"When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry:
   " 'Woe! Woe, O great city,
      O Babylon, city of power!
   In one hour your doom has come!'

11"The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes any more— 12cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; 13cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and bodies and souls of men.

14"They will say, 'The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your riches and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.' 15The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn 16and cry out:
      dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,
      and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!
 17In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!'

"Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 18When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, 'Was there ever a city like this great city?' 19They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:
      where all who had ships on the sea
      became rich through her wealth!
   In one hour she has been brought to ruin!
 20Rejoice over her, O heaven!
      Rejoice, saints and apostles and prophets!
   God has judged her for the way she treated you.' "

21Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:
   "With such violence
      the great city of Babylon will be thrown down,
      never to be found again.
 22The music of harpists and musicians, flute players and trumpeters,
      will never be heard in you again.
   No workman of any trade
      will ever be found in you again.
   The sound of a millstone
 23The light of a lamp will never shine in you again.
   The voice of bridegroom and bride
   Your merchants were the world's great men.
      By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.
 24In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints,
      and of all who have been killed on the earth."

noname

« Reply #288 on: April 09, 2009, 01:03:18 PM »
to add to the above, a quote from an article by Dr. Steven Jones of God's Kingdom Ministries:

In Professor Carroll Quigley's book, Tragedy and Hope, he speaks of the New World Order that he was privileged to examine from the inside. Quigley was, of course, Bill Clinton's professor, and his book was very revealing. Unfortunately, it was too long for any but the most serious to read. He wrote the book to promote this New World Order. The organizers were too hidden, he thought. He wanted to publicize it as a good thing, and in so doing, he confirmed many things that are often relegated to the "conspiracy theory" trash bin.

On page 324, he writes something of great importance:

"…nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. The system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basil, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank . . . sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #289 on: April 09, 2009, 03:26:27 PM »
Obama Bow to Saudi King Labeled 'Shocking'

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 5:50 PM

By: Jim Meyers   

In what's been called a "shocking display of fealty to a foreign potentate," President Barack Obama bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia at the Group of 20 summit meeting in London.

"The bow was an extraordinary protocol violation," The Washington Times observed in an editorial on Tuesday.

"Such an act is a traditional obeisance befitting a king's subjects, not his peer. There is no precedent for U.S. presidents bowing to Saudi or any other royals," the editorial said.

Obama offered King Abdullah a deep and prolonged bow from the waist when he met him at the summit, which brought together the leaders of the world's largest economies on April 2.

"No Americans of any station are required to bow to royalty," the Times stated. "It is one of the pillars of American exceptionalism that our country rejected traditional caste divisions."

The Times editorial also opined that Obama's bow "to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques does not help his image with those who believe he is secretly a Muslim, and why he chose to bow only to the Saudi king and not to any other royal remains unexplained."

www.newsmax.com

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #290 on: April 09, 2009, 03:29:03 PM »
 :cloud9: I read that in the news. It just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?  :sigh: :mshock:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #291 on: April 09, 2009, 03:34:55 PM »
:cloud9: I read that in the news. It just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?  :sigh: :mshock:
Yeah, so suddenly we are not a Christian nation, but we bow to a muslim king as if we are a subject to him.

I'm getting more confused and arrogant by the minute.

If only the nwo would take over so I know how to act--but I suspect it will be like a feudal landless peasant who eats dirt.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #292 on: April 09, 2009, 03:54:04 PM »
U.S. Under Siege from Chinese, Russian Cyber-Attackers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 6:52 PM

WASHINGTON - U.S. concerns about the potential for cyber-attacks on critical infrastructure extended to the American electrical power grid on Wednesday and experts pointed the finger anew at Chinese hackers, among others.

U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told reporters the power grid is vulnerable to potentially disabling computer attacks, while declining to comment on reports that an intrusion had taken place.

"The vulnerability is something that the Department of Homeland Security and the energy sector have known about for years," she said. "We acknowledge that ... in this world, in an increasingly cyber world, these are increasing risks."

http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/cyberattacks_power_grid/2009/04/08/201226.html

Ok this is typical. They are sitting back watching foreign agents hack into our electrical grid, which includes our nuclear power plants,   But, the obvious solution, which is a private computer network, and/or breachproof software, is never achieved.  Such intrusions should never happen without heads rolling.  Even one such intrusion is unforgivable.

But, what they are likely to do is use such threats to take over the net itself and keep the american people off it--because as we know  the real threat to the nwo is, and always has been, the american people.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #293 on: April 09, 2009, 03:54:36 PM »
But of course the new article means YOUR bowing in submission.  Yes of course.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #294 on: April 09, 2009, 03:57:10 PM »

Yes, because he represents me to the world.

Just like the whole world thought I was invading Iraq.

That's how it works.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #295 on: April 09, 2009, 04:00:58 PM »
 :cloud9: Well, I assume he has people that advise him on matters of protocol and this was not just a beginner's mistake.  :mshock:

So if he knew and did it anyway, that could not bode well for us. He just doesn't get that you don't have to do physical violence to get their attention, but you do have to be mindful of not showing any sign of weakness to these people, because they have publicly stated they want a world wide jihad. The Saudi's are supposed to be our allies, but if push came to shove they'd have no choice but to turn their backs and join their Muslim brothers. So courting their favor is a waste of time, at the least.

I read that about the hackers, too. They have dumbed down our educational system so we're so far behind some of the other nations it's ridiculous, so there's going to be a corresponding science and technical gap in the succeeding generations. Blessings...

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #296 on: April 09, 2009, 04:12:12 PM »

That's how it works.

I thought it was good.   He is getting the usual pompous arrogance that people complain about america out of the way so they will be more willing to talk.

Thats what many want more than War,  so get over it.   

If the world thinks we are more respectful then thats a great thing.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #297 on: April 09, 2009, 04:22:51 PM »

That's how it works.

I thought it was good.   He is getting the usual pompous arrogance that people complain about america out of the way so they will be more willing to talk.

We just don't seem to be able to get it right, do we?

The opposite of invading a muslim country is not bowing to a muslim king.

And, we are a Christian country, so why lie about it?  Unless that's the way he sees it.

Anger and covert anger are not the answers.  Truth is and being true to ourselves, if we can still remember who we are.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #298 on: April 09, 2009, 04:30:13 PM »

That's how it works.

We just don't seem to be able to get it right, do we?

The opposite of invading a muslim country is not bowing to a muslim king.

And, we are a Christian country, so why lie about it?  Unless that's the way he sees it.

Anger and covert anger are not the answers.  Truth is and being true to ourselves, if we can still remember who we are.

I know who I am and who we are.   Not a problem here.   

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #299 on: April 09, 2009, 04:38:58 PM »
It's strange to me that at the same time we were invading two muslim countries for no apparent reason, I mean to fight terrorists, there have been these huge mosques springing up and being built in the area where I live.  Strange.

I am not a conspiracy theorist.  I am a coincidence theorist.  I notice strange coincidences.  And now my president is bowing to muslim kings.  More strange coincidences there.

But, we have our own oil here, the biggest oil reserves in the world, the Bakken oil fields, which by some other strange coincidence cannot be drilled.  If not for coincidence, we do not have to bow to anyone but our LORD.