Author Topic: New World Order - What Does It Mean?  (Read 29270 times)

Paul Hazelwood

Re: New World Order - What Does It Mean?
« Reply #250 on: April 06, 2009, 11:06:27 PM »
The darkness is getting darker, but it is in proportion to what God is doing behind the veil, that is NOT perceptible with the human eye. All is well. Blessings....

I'm not concerned about it, I see people telling me that I am ignorant because they think I do not pay attention to all the links and assertions they make.

My ignorance is not true, it is the disbelief in the manner of what they promote.  If these events are the signs of the time, then what should I be concerned with?

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #251 on: April 06, 2009, 11:08:49 PM »
Mark 14:36
And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: ....

Jesus should have received what he desired.

He did.

That cup was not taken away.

Because of the choice of Jesus.

During his prayer his greater desire was the will of the father,  the will of the father was that Jesus die for us.

So concerning the NWO,  my greater desire is that prophecy is fullfilled and Jesus return.

If what you are constantly saying concerning the ills of the world are the signs of the time then I do not want any of it to stop,  the teaching that leads into this is that Jesus will return soon.

YAY!!!!  Keep posting your links, it just reminds me of glory coming.

My choice will not be to put a stop to any of it, if it will delay it.

Suit yourself.  You're even free to go work for them.  But, I would be remiss if I didn't warn against it.

Anyone doing evil is not reconciled to God.

...we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

--2Cor 5

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #252 on: April 06, 2009, 11:09:08 PM »
I'm not sure who has said that if everyone believed correctly that it would all go away. 

Unless I have misunderstood, Molly is waiting for all the people to choose to believe and that will bring total peace on earth.  Noname also seems to imply something along those lines.

My point is that the assertion of the teaching surrounding those typical phrases really says that one person needn't wait on anyone.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 11:13:31 PM by Paul Hazelwood »

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #253 on: April 06, 2009, 11:10:42 PM »
Mark 14:36
And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: ....

Jesus should have received what he desired.

He did.

That cup was not taken away.

Because of the choice of Jesus.

During his prayer his greater desire was the will of the father,  the will of the father was that Jesus die for us.

So concerning the NWO,  my greater desire is that prophecy is fullfilled and Jesus return.

If what you are constantly saying concerning the ills of the world are the signs of the time then I do not want any of it to stop,  the teaching that leads into this is that Jesus will return soon.

Suit yourself.  You're even free to go work for them.  But, I would be remiss if I didn't warn against it.

...we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

--2Cor 5

Thanks for the warning, I'm not afraid of what your warning about,  if I am not reconciled because I don't run around worrying about everything, THANK GOODNESS.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #254 on: April 06, 2009, 11:14:50 PM »

Never ever?

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #255 on: April 06, 2009, 11:16:10 PM »
I'm not sure who has said that if everyone believed correctly that it would all go away. 

Unless I have misunderstood, Molly is waiting for all the people to choose to believe and that will bring total peace on earth.  Noname also seems to imply something along those lines.

My point is that the assertion of the teaching surrounding those typical phrases really says that one person needn't wait on anyone.
I'm waiting for the stone cut out of the mountain without hands.

And not just me--

19The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed.

--Rom 8

martincisneros

« Reply #256 on: April 06, 2009, 11:19:18 PM »
my greater desire is that prophecy is fullfilled and Jesus return.

Yeah, I hear what you're saying and we're not far from one another in our attitudes on this, that if getting to the promised land means crossing this bridge that's over a molten abyss, then let's get the sun tan lotion and refill our bottles of water 'cause we could have been crossing that bridge half an hour ago instead of sitting around and talking about how high the flames are leaping and how thin [our carnal minds think] the bridge might be getting.  Let's run that sucker and get to where we've been wanting to get if it's already within view!  Basically what I've been saying, though I've been taking the long way up the bridge with all of the theological trappings with dragging along the big holiday platter of stuffing into the conversation about it.  I'd personally bungee jump over an inferno if the firemen wouldn't drag my butt off to jail for doing it :happy3:

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #257 on: April 06, 2009, 11:23:14 PM »

I'm waiting for the stone cut out of the mountain without hands.

And not just me--

19The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed.

--Rom 8

Oh I am eagerly looking forward there.  

In the meantime,  I will do what pertains to me.

Ro 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

noname

« Reply #258 on: April 07, 2009, 10:16:57 AM »
Peace on earth would only achieved when there's no violence...when mankind realises that hurting one hurts all...
peace can only be achieved if there is respect for every living thing, every part of creation, no human trying to lord over another

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
  • Not all those who wander are lost
« Reply #259 on: April 07, 2009, 02:27:59 PM »
No worries. The NWO can be stopped with these:

http://www.orgoneblasters.com/

:mshock:

IceDash

« Reply #260 on: April 07, 2009, 03:02:59 PM »

lmao.....what the?!?!?!

What does the alien have to do with the bible endtime?

IceDash

« Reply #261 on: April 07, 2009, 03:14:45 PM »
the website you posted is so funny......I actually enjoying reading it, (however I know I don't believe any of them) It just so funny and sad at the same time but oh well, it fun to read anyway, let see what else they said...

lol..paul is not a apostle...lol...

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #262 on: April 07, 2009, 03:22:07 PM »
 :cloud9: Now I've seen everything......... :sigh: Those people are either mentally unbalanced or the most brazen hucksters I've ever seen. Or both.  :mshock: Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

IceDash

« Reply #263 on: April 07, 2009, 03:52:26 PM »
:cloud9: Now I've seen everything......... :sigh: Those people are either mentally unbalanced or the most brazen hucksters I've ever seen. Or both.  :mshock: Blessings....

yeah, after reading the whole thing, they only thing Sherry (the owner of that website) attack the most is not alien, it's Paul, telling us that Jesus choosed 12 apostle, not 13th and paul is destoring god's law and replacing Grace over laws, wow....

Sherry need to know one little problem: Love

However Sherry explain that Paul is saying the most important is faith and love but the most important of them all is Love and sherry claimed that if love is important than faith then why Paul asking us to have faith more than love

How distorting she is! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

IceDash

« Reply #264 on: April 07, 2009, 03:54:38 PM »

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #265 on: April 07, 2009, 04:26:50 PM »
my greater desire is that prophecy is fullfilled and Jesus return.

Yeah, I hear what you're saying and we're not far from one another in our attitudes on this, that if getting to the promised land means crossing this bridge that's over a molten abyss, then let's get the sun tan lotion and refill our bottles of water 'cause we could have been crossing that bridge half an hour ago instead of sitting around and talking about how high the flames are leaping and how thin [our carnal minds think] the bridge might be getting.  Let's run that sucker and get to where we've been wanting to get if it's already within view!  Basically what I've been saying, though I've been taking the long way up the bridge with all of the theological trappings with dragging along the big holiday platter of stuffing into the conversation about it.  I'd personally bungee jump over an inferno if the firemen wouldn't drag my butt off to jail for doing it :happy3:

Well, mainly I am saying, if I was convinced anyone actually could determine without a doubt that fundamental christian theology is correct along the lines of end times, then I can't say I would want anything to get better.  Why would I want to try to stop Jesus return.

The reality is that the same fundamental theology comes from the camp of ETers , comes from the same camp that created the "left behind" series that is advertized at fiction, but people believe to be truth.  Same camp that seems to try to decide whos good and who is not because they don't measure up to them. And the same camp who has yet to predict it among all their attempts, but now think that they are going to again.

So I call it crap. 

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #266 on: April 07, 2009, 05:47:55 PM »
"His was an impenetrable darkness. I looked at him as you peer down at a man who is lying at the bottom of a precipice where the sun never shines. But I had not much time to give him, because I was helping the engine-driver to take to pieces the leaky cylinders, to straighten a bent connecting-rod, and in other such matters. I lived in an infernal mess of rust, filings, nuts, bolts, spanners, hammers, ratchet-drills--things I abominate, because I don't get on with them. I tended the little forge we fortunately had aboard; I toiled wearily in a wretched scrap-heap--unless I had the shakes too bad to stand.

"One evening coming in with a candle I was startled to hear him say a little tremulously, `I am lying here in the dark waiting for death.' The light was within a foot of his eyes. I forced myself to murmur, `Oh, nonsense!' and stood over him as if transfixed.

"Anything approaching the change that came over his features I have never seen before, and hope never to see again. Oh, I wasn't touched. I was fascinated. It was as though a veil had been rent. I saw on that ivory face the expression of sombre pride, of ruthless power, of craven terror--of an intense and hopeless despair. Did he live his life again in every detail of desire, temptation, and surrender during that supreme moment of complete knowledge? He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision--he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath:

"`The horror! The horror!'

--Joseph Conrad, The Heart of Darkness
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 05:49:53 PM by Molly »

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #267 on: April 07, 2009, 06:10:40 PM »

1Pt 4:12 . Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

Phl 4:6 Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known toward God,

Offline fire walker

« Reply #268 on: April 08, 2009, 07:20:16 AM »

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Byron,

Just as I said over at the Fathers Love Forums when we discussed this on a thread over there that Articles preached and written like the articles Sherry Shriner writes in orgone busters.com would do well and would be more in line with the truth on the stage if they would just label the writings science fiction.

Just buy an orgone buster, pull up a chair, read a science fiction novel and enter the world of make believe and escape the NWO via a UFO saucer or stay and fight the NWO with an orgone buster.

Peace,
Fire Walker
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 07:27:18 AM by fire walker »
If in this life only we have hope in Christ we are of all men most miserable.

1Cr 14:19

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
  • Not all those who wander are lost
« Reply #269 on: April 08, 2009, 09:09:33 AM »

lmao.....what the?!?!?!

http://calvaryadvisor.org/9.html

"As in the days of Noah"  :mshock:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #270 on: April 08, 2009, 09:17:32 AM »

lmao.....what the?!?!?!

Is this a fansite for Stargate SG1?  :laughing7:
Beware..... NWO is gonna ignite Jupiter (becomes a star)

Anyway it's clear to me now: Obama is a reptile alien that eats mice like in "V"   :laughing7:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #271 on: April 08, 2009, 09:20:28 AM »
"People are moving out of the city, trying to find work," said David Martin of Wayne State University's Urban Safety Program. Those who stay "can't afford to move out."

"Property abandonment is getting so bad in Flint that some in government are talking about an extreme measure that was once unthinkable — shutting down portions of the city, officially abandoning them and cutting off police and fire service.

[Mayor] Brown said that as more people abandon homes, eating away at the city's tax base and creating more blight, the city might need to examine "shutting down quadrants of the city where we (wouldn't) provide services."
He did not define what that could mean — bulldozing abandoned areas, simply leaving the vacant homes to rot or some other idea entirely."

"Cul-de-sac neighborhoods once filled with the sound of backyard barbecues and playing children are falling silent. Communities like Elk Grove, Calif., and Windy Ridge, N.C., are slowly turning into ghost towns with overgrown lawns, vacant strip malls and squatters camping in empty homes."

"In its depth and suddenness, the U.S. economic and financial crisis is shockingly reminiscent of moments we have recently seen in emerging markets (and only in emerging markets): South Korea (1997), Malaysia (1998), Russia and Argentina (time and again).

But there's a deeper and more disturbing similarity: elite business interests—financiers, in the case of the U.S.—played a central role in creating the crisis, making ever-larger gambles, with the implicit backing of the government, until the inevitable collapse. More alarming, they are now using their influence to prevent precisely the sorts of reforms that are needed, and fast, to pull the economy out of its nosedive. The government seems helpless, or unwilling, to act against them."

http://www.blacklistednews.com/news-3860-0-13-13--.html

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #272 on: April 08, 2009, 09:32:23 AM »
45 percent of world's wealth destroyed: Blackstone CEO
Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:42pm

By Megan Davies and Walden Siew

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Private equity company Blackstone Group LP (BX.N) CEO Stephen Schwarzman said on Tuesday that up to 45 percent of the world's wealth has been destroyed by the global credit crisis.

"Between 40 and 45 percent of the world's wealth has been destroyed in little less than a year and a half," Schwarzman told an audience at the Japan Society. "This is absolutely unprecedented in our lifetime."

http://www.reuters.com/article/ousiv/idUSTRE52966Z20090310

"What's pretty clear is that, if you were looking for one culprit out of the many, many, many culprits, you have to point your finger at the rating agencies," he said.

Rating companies have been the focus of intense criticism for their role in granting top "AAA" ratings for complex bonds that later plummeted in value, resulting in subsequent rating cuts, in many cases to junk status.

"Once you bought into ... the Triple A paper and it turned out to be paper that was in many situations going to end up defaulting, then you really had the makings of a global problem," he said.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #273 on: April 08, 2009, 05:45:41 PM »
 :cloud9: This is an article someone sent me. Have any of you ever heard of this plan? It would seem to me that it would only make it easier to terrorists to enter our country.....I'm assuming they have not necessarily shelved it with the election of Obama......

Bush Administration Quietly Plans NAFTA Super Highway
by  Jerome R. Corsi
06/12/2006

Quietly but systematically, the Bush Administration is advancing the plan to build a huge NAFTA Super Highway, four football-fields- wide, through the heart of the U.S. along Interstate 35, from the Mexican border at Laredo, Tex., to the Canadian border north of Duluth, Minnesota.

Once complete, the new road will allow containers from the Far East to enter the United States through the Mexican port of Lazaro Cardenas, bypassing the Longshoreman' s Union in the process. The Mexican trucks, without the involvement of the Teamsters Union, will drive on what will be the nation's most modern highway straight into the heart of America. The Mexican trucks will cross border in FAST lanes, checked only electronically by the new "SENTRI" system. The first customs stop will be a Mexican customs office in Kansas City, their new Smart Port complex, a facility being built for Mexico at a cost of $3 million to the U.S. taxpayers in Kansas City.

A good reason Bush does not want to secure the border with Mexico may be that the administration is trying to create express lanes for Mexican trucks to bring containers with cheap Far East goods into the heart of the U.S., all without the involvement of any U.S. union workers on the docks or in the trucks.

"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #274 on: April 08, 2009, 05:52:07 PM »

NEW WORLD ORDER

People seeing that they have to live their lives in a new order more humbly and not based on vanity and the false image of what it means to live the american dream.

Sounds like a good thing.