Author Topic: New World Order - What Does It Mean?  (Read 29597 times)

IceDash

Re: New World Order - What Does It Mean?
« Reply #225 on: April 06, 2009, 08:25:17 PM »

Why does the religious perspective of the end times and the single man anti-christ and the evidence of current events used to say its coming bother the people who are promoting it so much.

This God you serve in this manner has said it will happen,  so why does it appear that you think Christians can stop it?

I mean,  shouldn't you be rejoicing? 

Not when anti-christ force you or take off your head :laughing7:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #226 on: April 06, 2009, 08:38:15 PM »

Why does the religious perspective of the end times and the single man anti-christ and the evidence of current events used to say its coming bother the people who are promoting it so much.

This God you serve in this manner has said it will happen,  so why does it appear that you think Christians can stop it?

I mean,  shouldn't you be rejoicing? 

The antichrist stands in the place of Christ.  He is a fake, deceiving the whole world.  He wants to kill man; he is a murderer and a liar from the beginning.

I will rejoice when the world is no longer deceived, and God is 'tabernacling' among us.

3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

--Rev 21

martincisneros

« Reply #227 on: April 06, 2009, 08:43:01 PM »
Oh come on!  Getting my head cut off would be sooooo perfect.  It would feel great!  Talk about being relieved of duty!!  I'd RUN to the ax if I saw it coming with no way around it.  I'd RUN TO IT :cloud9:  There's a couple of issues in my life over the last couple of years where I've sorta felt like I've been repeatedly doing that anyway. :dontknow:  But I'm still running towards it rather than from it. :myahoo: :egyptdance: :Egyptdance2: :boogie: :boydance: :nod: :Yesss:  Everything from our deepest pleasures to our getting butchered the hardest [into the most pieces] should be ran towards. :coolsmile:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #228 on: April 06, 2009, 08:46:52 PM »
Oh come on!  Getting my head cut off would be sooooo perfect.  It would feel great!  Talk about being relieved of duty!!  I'd RUN to the ax if I saw it coming with no way around it.  I'd RUN TO IT :cloud9:  There's a couple of issues in my life over the last couple of years where I've sorta felt like I've been repeatedly doing that anyway. :dontknow:  But I'm still running towards it rather than from it. :myahoo: :egyptdance: :Egyptdance2: :boogie: :boydance: :nod: :Yesss:  Everything from our deepest pleasures to our getting butchered the hardest [into the most pieces] should be ran towards. :coolsmile:
...choose life..

martincisneros

« Reply #229 on: April 06, 2009, 08:57:29 PM »
...choose life..
I guess that's what I've been doing, since I've been willing to fool with it at all.  Much easier to have already moved on to so-called greener pastures outside of what God's said about it.  Each and every step along the way, I've had half a dozen genuine [and from the natural way of looking at it, perhaps better] alternative options.  But something about the narrow road towards what He wants.  You wind up spending less time repenting and trying to twist His Arm into blessing absolute bull:-) which is what the vast majority of Christians try to do.  Doing it His way causes all of His lessons to have made total sense thus far rather than trying to cram His lessons into situations He didn't approve of anyway.  When you're not where you're supposed to be, He's startlingly quiet and passive just watching your deal totally go to Hell 'cause He never asked you to do that to start with.  But He'll micromanage every microscopic detail of what He's told you to do.  It's genuinely amazing how active He'll get in someone's life about absolutely each and every single detail. :cloud9:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 08:59:04 PM by martincisneros »

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #230 on: April 06, 2009, 09:01:44 PM »
...choose life..

Thats the rub,  spiritual life  yes.    To actually think what you believe,   "the signs of the time"  meaning a belief in this bible is true and your not rejoicing?   

Thats why I don't believe a one of ya.   Your not rejoicing in the truth of prophecy fullfilled,  most likely because you don't actually believe it yourself.

martincisneros

« Reply #231 on: April 06, 2009, 09:06:01 PM »
All I do is rejoice that Satan's been bound and can't deceive the nations any more.  Our names are in the Lamb's book of life and things are looking up!  Day by day more and more people, animals, and angels are being fed that hadn't been getting fed very much previously.  The tendency of the Work of God in the earth has been towards the meeting of more and more needs.  Fewer people ""proportionately"" are in need than have ever been in need since the creation of the world.  Our cup runneth over :cloud9:

martincisneros

« Reply #232 on: April 06, 2009, 09:14:03 PM »
Not sure if I was misunderstood in what I said here, but I said it with a genuine and deep excitement about life.  That's the way that I meant it.  To me, life's an adventure and all of history is God's novel that He's writing.  Some lives and some deaths change all of history, so my attitude is to live big and to die big.  Scream like you're on a 12,000 mile [long and high] rollercoaster if it looks like this is it! LOL!

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #233 on: April 06, 2009, 09:18:03 PM »
Not sure if I was misunderstood in what I said here, but I said it with a genuine and deep excitement about life.  That's the way that I meant it.  To me, life's an adventure and all of history is God's novel that He's writing.  Some lives and some deaths change all of history, so my attitude is to live big and to die big.  Scream like you're on a 12,000 mile [long and high] rollercoaster if it looks like this is it! LOL!
I didn't understand what you are saying.  Even Jesus didn't run towards death, and that was his job--so we could live and have life abundantly.

Mark 14:36
And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: ....

martincisneros

« Reply #234 on: April 06, 2009, 09:19:37 PM »
John 14:12

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #235 on: April 06, 2009, 09:52:43 PM »
And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: ....

Jesus should have received what he desired.

martincisneros

« Reply #236 on: April 06, 2009, 10:01:29 PM »
Unless He was sowing for something better.  Sowing and reaping isn't just corn over potatoes this year, but sometimes it's sowing when it's extremely uncomfortable but when that's the only way to get the harvest you NEEEEEED...  When it feels the worst and you do what needs to be done anyway with a big ol' smile, or "for the joy set before you," then those wind up being some of the biggest crops.  Jesus since then has received the deepest desires of His heart, but it did mean setting aside His own temporary comfort in the way that we often have to for the greater good.  Jesus was actually forsaken by God, according to Isaiah 54.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #237 on: April 06, 2009, 10:20:09 PM »
 :cloud9: Martin, something hit me as I read your post. I was thinking, "I wonder why it was important for Him to experience being forsaken?"

And then it hit me that for him go thru with it anyway, was the purest form of sacrifice, because there was no expectation of reward, He was doing it because it was "right", not because He wanted to "get something."

I think we have to experience both forms of sacrifice. There is a time in our walk when we definitely knowingly sow to reap, but I think there is also a sowing that comes out of unconscious nature change without any forethought of gain of any type. Am I making sense to you here? I guess I'm trying to say for the first time, I see TWO types. Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

IceDash

« Reply #238 on: April 06, 2009, 10:25:05 PM »
All I do is rejoice that Satan's been bound and can't deceive the nations any more.  Our names are in the Lamb's book of life and things are looking up!  Day by day more and more people, animals, and angels are being fed that hadn't been getting fed very much previously.  The tendency of the Work of God in the earth has been towards the meeting of more and more needs.  Fewer people ""proportionately"" are in need than have ever been in need since the creation of the world.  Our cup runneth over :cloud9:

well God let satan deceive when he deceive, satan can't do anything without God's permission (like job) This is why free wills don't existed.

martincisneros

« Reply #239 on: April 06, 2009, 10:32:03 PM »
Were you just free to say that?

IceDash

« Reply #240 on: April 06, 2009, 10:37:40 PM »
lol I don't know anymore, because everything in the bible look like God is in more control tha the devil, sorry lol That's how I see it, I can't remember where the verse or chapter where it said that God make israel stubborn so they can't understand God's way and God mad at the (hello, God did that!) also God harden Pharoah's heart so he won't let people go (well of course God control his feeling)

This is why Satan can't do anything until God said so.

martincisneros

« Reply #241 on: April 06, 2009, 10:39:45 PM »
So God's house is divided?

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #242 on: April 06, 2009, 10:43:15 PM »

He did.  The Father granted him that request, leaving it up to Jesus himself what he would do.  Jesus had to hand himself over to them because they were rendered incapable of taking him.

2And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted thither with his disciples.

3Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons.

4Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?

5They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am [he]. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.

6As soon then as he had said unto them, I am [he], they went backward, and fell to the ground.

7Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.

8Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:

9That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none.

--John 18
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 10:46:05 PM by Molly »

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #243 on: April 06, 2009, 10:46:25 PM »
Unless He was sowing for something better.  Sowing and reaping isn't just corn over potatoes this year, but sometimes it's sowing when it's extremely uncomfortable but when that's the only way to get the harvest you NEEEEEED...  When it feels the worst and you do what needs to be done anyway with a big ol' smile, or "for the joy set before you," then those wind up being some of the biggest crops.  Jesus since then has received the deepest desires of His heart, but it did mean setting aside His own temporary comfort in the way that we often have to for the greater good.  Jesus was actually forsaken by God, according to Isaiah 54.

Jesus greater desire was to do the will of the father, Jesus was like any of us in that regaurd, we want Gods will to be what we "prefer".

My point in my statement is that some here that promote that the NWO of the bioblical ent times is upon us,  oh the impending doooooom.

ok, but at the same time, these people act like if people would just start walking in the spirit then all this would go away.

The issue is if the phrase "all things are possible" means what they often imply,  if this "receiving" simply comes about from a person "walking in the spirit" then in reality they have no excuses to usher in the elimination of this NWO and the impending doom simply be believing enough that it would go away.   But I hear them saying  "they are waiting for everyone else"

I am only seeing that the biblical perspective they promote is inherantly false by the fear they themselves are in about it.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #244 on: April 06, 2009, 10:47:20 PM »

He did.

That cup was not taken away.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #245 on: April 06, 2009, 10:56:43 PM »
Quote from: Paul
ok, but at the same time, these people act like if people would just start walking in the spirit then all this would go away.

The issue is if the phrase "all things are possible" means what they often imply,  if this "receiving" simply comes about from a person "walking in the spirit" then in reality they have no excuses to usher in the elimination of this NWO and the impending doom simply be believing enough that it would go away.   But I hear them saying  "they are waiting for everyone else"

I am only seeing that the biblical perspective they promote is inherantly false by the fear they themselves are in about it.

This is the biblical perspective--

42And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

45Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

--Daniel 2

Therefore, some may be giving the call of the watchmen on the walls--

Ephesians 5:14
Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 10:58:51 PM by Molly »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #246 on: April 06, 2009, 10:57:32 PM »

He did.

Because of the choice of Jesus.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #247 on: April 06, 2009, 10:58:59 PM »

6As soon then as he had said unto them, I am [he], they went backward, and fell to the ground.

:cloud9: I love it when He does that. No enemy (the carnal mind) can stand in His presence.

Paul, I don't think all on here are discussing it out of fear. God is busy dealing with a firstfruits company of sons which are being raised up for this time. Christianity as a whole has nothing to do with this, except they "graciously" and unknowingly booted us out as a tithe (firstfruits) unto the Lord.

The wheat (Spirit of Christ) and the tares (spirit of anti-christ/flesh) are being raised up at the same time, the harvest has begun (choose ye this day whom ye will serve = which one of these two), and we are going to be raised in incorruption (clothed in His Spirit) as saviors on Mt. Zion, in due season.

The darkness is getting darker, but it is in proportion to what God is doing behind the veil, that is NOT perceptible with the human eye. All is well. Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

martincisneros

« Reply #248 on: April 06, 2009, 11:03:54 PM »
I'm not sure who has said that if everyone believed correctly that it would all go away.  I for sure haven't said that.  I've said that it was a race to the finish and the Scriptures indicate to me where we should be at when Christ returns.  I'm after those goals, that according to Revelation 19 obviously overthrow the beast's system.  My focus isn't even on any kind of "tribulation" time period.  My world view has been, okay, whatever happens with that, we've also got an agenda laid out before us in the promises of God of every nation being discipled before Jesus returns.  So, I'm about the will of my Father and am believing for my portion of Jesus' ministry in the earth, up to and including the obscene amounts of money that I'm spoiling the strong man of in order to get everything that God's laid out before me of my 1Thessalonians 3:8-13 calling fulfilled. 

I don't care if the Antichrist is raised from the dead during the so-called tribulation as long as I've already done all of the dying that I'm going to do and am doing what Father wants from me in my part of the drama of the ages.  My world view doesn't discount what could totally and completely go to hell over the next 50 years, but I personally don't see any of this mess stretching either anywhere near that long or beyond that long.  I'm focused on generations with my Postmillenial view and the creation of heritage and legacy rather than focusing upon whether or not Islam takes a third of the world's heads off, whether there's an actual microchip in everybody's head in the middle east as the world community finally decides that they're all too crazy over there to not lojack, or whatever. 

I genuinely don't care about those intermediate details.  Perhaps I haven't been clear enough about that.  I personally don't envision the world getting as far gone as the premillenialists and amillenialists are expecting.  I don't believe the left behind scenario after having gone back and scrutinized every single Scripture in it's context that anyone anywhere has ever tried to say teaches that.  I see the Body of Christ going forth and taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ Jesus.  Obviously, I'm seeing that there's going to be quite a few of those thoughts to take captive before we have totally taken the upper hand.  Nobody that's all scared of NWO is really looking beyond 25 years when you think about it.  My thoughts of world dominance on the part of the Body of Christ are in terms of speaking millenially.  I don't believe it'll take either the whole of this next millenium or even the whole of this next century to see the Gospel totally in charge of every single heart everywhere on the planet. 

But let sin abound however far it's going to abound, and God's grace is going to just that much more abound far beyond that!  That's what I'm saying.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #249 on: April 06, 2009, 11:04:17 PM »

He did.

Because of the choice of Jesus.

During his prayer his greater desire was the will of the father,  the will of the father was that Jesus die for us.

So concerning the NWO,  my greater desire is that prophecy is fullfilled and Jesus return.

If what you are constantly saying concerning the ills of the world are the signs of the time then I do not want any of it to stop,  the teaching that leads into this is that Jesus will return soon.

YAY!!!!  Keep posting your links, it just reminds me of glory coming.

My choice will not be to put a stop to any of it, if it will delay it.