Author Topic: New World Order - What Does It Mean?  (Read 36284 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: New World Order - What Does It Mean?
« Reply #200 on: April 04, 2009, 10:52:14 PM »
Mystery Roar Detected From Faraway Space

Friday, January 09, 2009 | FoxNews.com
By Andrea Thompson

LONG BEACH, Calif. —  Space is typically thought of as a very quiet place. But one team of astronomers has found a strange cosmic noise that booms six times louder than expected.

The roar is from the distant cosmos. Nobody knows what causes it.

Of course, sound waves can't travel in a vacuum (which is what most of space is), or at least they can't very efficiently. But radio waves can.

Radio waves are not sound waves, but they are still electromagnetic waves, situated on the low-frequency end of the light spectrum.

Many objects in the universe, including stars and quasars, emit radio waves. Even our home galaxy, the Milky Way, emits a static hiss (first detected in 1931 by physicist Karl Jansky). Other galaxies also send out a background radio hiss.

But the newly detected signal, described here today at the 213th meeting of the American Astronomical Society, is far louder than astronomers expected.

There is "something new and interesting going on in the universe," said Alan Kogut of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md.

A team led by Kogut detected the signal with a balloon-borne instrument named ARCADE (Absolute Radiometer for Cosmology, Astrophysics, and Diffuse Emission).

In July 2006, the instrument was launched from NASA's Columbia Scientific Balloon Facility in Palestine, Texas, and reached an altitude of about 120,000 feet (36,500 meters), where the atmosphere thins into the vacuum of space.

ARCADE's mission was to search the sky for faint signs of heat from the first generation of stars, but instead they heard a roar from the distant reaches of the universe.

The universe really threw us a curve," Kogut said. "Instead of the faint signal we hoped to find, here was this booming noise six times louder than anyone had predicted."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,477880,00.html

martincisneros

« Reply #201 on: April 04, 2009, 10:59:11 PM »
Don't let the gnostics, premillenialists, and amillenialists see that.  That would make their day and would complete their escapism from loving God's Creation to find out that our galaxy hisses :icon_jokercolor:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #202 on: April 04, 2009, 11:54:14 PM »
Don't let the gnostics, premillenialists, and amillenialists see that.  That would make their day and would complete their escapism from loving God's Creation to find out that our galaxy hisses :icon_jokercolor:

Ouroboros is an ancient alchemy symbol depicting a snake or dragon [DNA] swallowing its own tail, constantly creating itself and forming a circle.

Origins of the Ouroboros

The serpent or dragon eating its own tail has survived from antiquity and can be traced back to Ancient Egypt, circa 1600 B.C.E.

From there it passed to Phoenicia and then to the Greek philosophers, who gave it the name Ouroboros ("the tail-devourer").

Norse Mythology - the serpent Jormungand, one of the 3 children of Loki - the Trickster who grew so large that it could encircle the world and grasp its tail in its teeth.

Hindu Mythology - the dragon circling the tortoise which supports the four elephants that carry the world.

The serpent or dragon also appears in Aztec, Chinese, and Native American mythology.

Christians adopted the Ouroboros as a symbol of the limited confines of this world (that there is an "outside" being implied by the demarcation of an inside), and the self-consuming transitory nature of a mere this-worldly existence following in the footsteps of the Preacher in Ecclesiastes.

It could very well be used to symbolize the closed-system model of the universe of some physicists even today.

http://pyramidoflight-centre.com/bibliotheek/artikel_495

The Ouroboros is believed to have been inspired by the Milky Way,
as some ancient texts refer to a serpent of light residing in the heavens.

The Milky Way Galaxy is the inspiration for the symbol of the Ouroboros. Myth refers to a serpent of light residing in the heavens. The Milky Way is this serpent, and viewed at galactic central point near Sagittarius, this serpent eats its own tail. The Milky Way galaxy keeps a great time cycle that ends in catastrophic change. The sign of the Suntelia Aion is the sun rising out of the mouth of the ouroboros, which will occur on the solstice December 21, 2012 which links with the Mayan Calendar as a symbolic date the evolution of consciosness in the alchmey of time. This also goes to Quetzalcoatl and accelerating Earth changes in the Ring of Fire.

The AION was symbolized by the Ouroboros. December 21, 2012
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 11:55:59 PM by Molly »

IceDash

« Reply #203 on: April 05, 2009, 01:12:19 AM »
Mystery Roar Detected From Faraway Space

Friday, January 09, 2009 | FoxNews.com
By Andrea Thompson

LONG BEACH, Calif. —  Space is typically thought of as a very quiet place. But one team of astronomers has found a strange cosmic noise that booms six times louder than expected.

The roar is from the distant cosmos. Nobody knows what causes it.

Of course, sound waves can't travel in a vacuum (which is what most of space is), or at least they can't very efficiently. But radio waves can.

Radio waves are not sound waves, but they are still electromagnetic waves, situated on the low-frequency end of the light spectrum.

Many objects in the universe, including stars and quasars, emit radio waves. Even our home galaxy, the Milky Way, emits a static hiss (first detected in 1931 by physicist Karl Jansky). Other galaxies also send out a background radio hiss.

But the newly detected signal, described here today at the 213th meeting of the American Astronomical Society, is far louder than astronomers expected.

There is "something new and interesting going on in the universe," said Alan Kogut of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md.

A team led by Kogut detected the signal with a balloon-borne instrument named ARCADE (Absolute Radiometer for Cosmology, Astrophysics, and Diffuse Emission).

In July 2006, the instrument was launched from NASA's Columbia Scientific Balloon Facility in Palestine, Texas, and reached an altitude of about 120,000 feet (36,500 meters), where the atmosphere thins into the vacuum of space.

ARCADE's mission was to search the sky for faint signs of heat from the first generation of stars, but instead they heard a roar from the distant reaches of the universe.

The universe really threw us a curve," Kogut said. "Instead of the faint signal we hoped to find, here was this booming noise six times louder than anyone had predicted."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,477880,00.html

It's probadly the trumpet!!!

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #204 on: April 05, 2009, 02:05:32 AM »
Quote from: Icedash
It's probadly the trumpet!!!

I thought the same thing, Icedash.   :laughing7:

How interesting that the blast of the trumpet might come in the form of light rather than sound.

Or maybe when the light hits our atmosphere--it will be transformed into sound.

Maybe it will be both.  Maybe it's  the roar of the Lion of Judah.

Genesis 49:9
You are a lion's cub, O Judah; you return from the prey, my son. Like a lion he crouches and lies down, like a lioness—who dares to rouse him?

Revelation 5:5
And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

IceDash

« Reply #205 on: April 05, 2009, 03:27:57 AM »
maybe God is letting us know he still around and checking in  :laughing7:

I remember the bible, the revelation said there will be signs in heaven (in other word star and universe, not God's home)

martincisneros

« Reply #206 on: April 05, 2009, 03:55:08 AM »
Martin, care to lay out a plan, then?  :Sparkletooth:
Can't get into anything with a crowd that's not a Word of Faith crowd 'cause a lot of what I would lay out would have to be in a context where as Jesus said, it would have to involve people that believed that their word was any good, but many around here haven't believed that their word was any good, so I'm leery of getting nonsense feedback from people all too ready to tell me where their integrity is at since Jesus said you've gotta believe that what you say comes to pass (Mark 11:23-24, et. al.).  I'm not directing any of this directly at you.  Just whenever I say something that requires the least bit of integrity of the heart and someone's own word, I usually get my ears boxed over it around Universalists and I just won't get very specific around certain crowds any more because of that.  It's a heart issue before I can get very detailed.

Offline Akira Takahashi

• Est
  • Hero of Time
    • Nerdy Goodness
« Reply #207 on: April 05, 2009, 06:06:21 AM »
So are you saying it's not happening, ignore/resist it, or it is happening, resist it?  Because "they're" not going to be successful?

P.S., at LEAST, in the end, I realize they're not going to be successful, because God is going to be All in All...however, in the meantime....the process

It is happening.  Resist it.  There are people working night and day resisting it.  Help them out.  There's plenty to do. 

Thirty five thousand people showed up on the streets of London this week to say hello to them.

There's a bill in congress to prevent them tampering with our currency.

Just echoing Molly's statements here.  People are resisting this.  Over at Ron Paul Forums, aka Liberty Forest, we're busy organizing marches, tea parties, etc.  Not to mention screaming in each other's faces over who to believe and who to distrust...

Anyway, admittedly, I have great fear for this.  This is compounded by the fact that my fundamentalist mom is anxious for it to happen, so long as she's not around when it does!  Heck, the guys over at the Rapture Ready forums are doing calculations of how many people will be slaughtered a day in order to cut the world's population in thirds by the time of Jesus' return!  Ironically, they all echoe the same sentiments, "This would be frightening if I knew I would be there.  Thank God for the Rapture!"  Yeah, so long as you're okay it doesn't matter if millions of people die each day...

So on that note, I'm terrified.  However, I think things are reversable.  Despite my pessimistic nature, I do believe that we can still change things if we're strong enough.  Still, it does make me turn my head and think, "What if I don't have time anymore?"

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #208 on: April 05, 2009, 06:42:06 AM »
 :cloud9: That's almost unbelievable how irrational that makes those kinds of sites sound, yet there it is. Confirms to me what He told me years ago, about the roots of the rapture doctrine being fear and selfishness, though. Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
« Reply #209 on: April 05, 2009, 07:22:12 AM »
Martin, care to lay out a plan, then?  :Sparkletooth:
Can't get into anything with a crowd that's not a Word of Faith crowd 'cause a lot of what I would lay out would have to be in a context where as Jesus said, it would have to involve people that believed that their word was any good, but many around here haven't believed that their word was any good, so I'm leery of getting nonsense feedback from people all too ready to tell me where their integrity is at since Jesus said you've gotta believe that what you say comes to pass (Mark 11:23-24, et. al.).  I'm not directing any of this directly at you.  Just whenever I say something that requires the least bit of integrity of the heart and someone's own word, I usually get my ears boxed over it around Universalists and I just won't get very specific around certain crowds any more because of that.  It's a heart issue before I can get very detailed.

ok.

(have no idea what a "word of faith" crowd is.. so I guess that leaves me out.)
"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

martincisneros

« Reply #210 on: April 05, 2009, 07:43:15 AM »
ok.

It doesn't have to.  It's someone who governs their spirit, soul, body, finances, and social life by the integrity of the promises of God's Word, isn't moved by what they see or by what they feel but only by what they believe of those promises and absolutely refuses under any and all circumstances anything else as an acceptable alternative in their lives -- and after having patiently endured, obtains the promises of God's Word regarding their spirit, soul, body, finances, and social life in this world.  There are Scriptural principles to abide by between the "amen" and the "there it is" that bring about the Scriptural manifestations of the abundance of grace and gift of righteousness causing us to reign in this life. 

Some people get an attitude about "well, whenever God wants to do these things, then that's fine" and they bury their talent, tithe, and whatever else the Scriptures speak to them about.  It's just a lifestyle of very active sowing and reaping that's promise of God's Word based rather than emotionally based.  And many Universalists are emotionally based instead of "God said it, I believe it, that settles it" based about each and every single area of their lives rather than in just their eschatology and view of one aspect of the atonement.  Some people govern their spirit, soul, body, finances, and social life by the Kingdom of God principles, while others are still in babylon. 

Usually the ones still in babylon are the very ones that'll scream the most about babylon and have zero revelation of what they're talking about, but are merely cursing the world that God has blessed.  As for me, if the Word won't provide it, I absolutely refuse to have it.  He said seek first the kingdom and His righteousness and all of these things would be added to me.  Therefore, I only know if I'm Scripturally inheriting the kingdom by the manifestation of the things in a context where I'm pursuing God and am rich towards God, yet these benefits keep coming upon me and overtaking me in my spirit, soul, body, and finances. 

Life gets good when it's all from a position of one's seating with Christ in heavenly places, even financially.  The prophets of baal will still run around screaming that it's all coming down, but we'll see whose fire manifests and what it does in due time.  I am genuinely excited with my High Priest, Christ Jesus, and all that He's bringing to pass of God's Word in my life as I stand unwaveringly upon it in faith.  He's my wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption and I don't forget all of His benefits, but I rejoice in the Lord my God for the abundance of all things Who has given me the power to get wealth in order to establish His covenant which He swore to our fathers as it is this day.  I don't let the Word depart from my eyes, but I meditate therein day and night and I observe how to do all that's written therein and I prosper and have good success, as He said in Joshua 1:8.

I am excited that this is the millenium where we turn all of this around!!  The blessing that comes upon the Gentiles through Christ Jesus in Galatians 3 is referred to in Isaiah as the Garden of Eden.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #211 on: April 05, 2009, 07:49:14 AM »

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principles, stand like a rock."

-- Thomas Jefferson.

martincisneros

« Reply #212 on: April 05, 2009, 07:51:46 AM »

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principles, stand like a rock."

-- Thomas Jefferson.
:goodpost: :iagree: :drummer: :rocker

martincisneros

« Reply #213 on: April 05, 2009, 07:57:44 AM »
And in saying what I said, I wasn't saying that that's any easier for me than for anyone else :omg: 'cause I'm usually a total basketcase emotionally, but if Jesus said that those that were fully matured would conduct themselves just like Him, then that's good enough for me (Luke 6:40, John 8, Romans 8, Colossians 3:17) and that's my anchor for when emotional winds would love to take me down like St. Paul's boat at the close of the book of Acts.  I'm seldom telling everyone that we're going to make it 'cause I'm feeling all of that fantastic about it at the time, but Paul said in 2Timothy to stir it up.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #214 on: April 05, 2009, 05:15:39 PM »
 :cloud9: Amen to your above posts, Martin. You're on fire this week....... :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #215 on: April 06, 2009, 08:58:45 AM »
 They are Gog and Magog, the traditional guardians of the City of London, and they have been carried in the Lord Mayor's Show since the reign of Henry V.

The statues of Gog and Magog currently standing in the Guildhall were commissioned from sculptor David Evans by Alderman Sir George Wilkinson, who was Lord Mayor when the previous versions were destroyed in the Blitz. The phoenix shield tells us that this is Magog.

http://www.lordmayorsshow.org/visitors/history/gogmagog

Ezekiel 38:2
"Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal; prophesy against him

3 and say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of  Meshech and Tubal.

7When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

--Rev 20
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 09:04:04 AM by Molly »

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #216 on: April 06, 2009, 12:10:48 PM »
Molly,

In perilous times you are advising people to 'trust America's founding fathers'?  We're going to be saved by fighting for our Constitution and an earthly government?  I don't think so.
Jesus once said, "Do not weep for me - weep for yourselves and for your children.  Do you think that was an odd thing for him to say?  Why would Jesus say such a thing?

Anne
Because the Roman Empire was about to go through perilous times.  Israel was about to be DESTROYED and Biblical Judaism was to be no more forever and ever (and I don't mean anything connected to aion).  Of course He said for them to weep 'cause if they rejected Him, then they had no connection to a Biblical faith ever again in this life.

Martin,
Don't you see how the Roman Empire continued?  And how it wrapped its tentacles into Christiandom and set up the state of Israel?  History is repeating itself.   Do you intend to live in an earthly body eternally?   I don't.   Have a fresh, prayerful and open-minded look at Revelation chapter 17.

Anne
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 12:13:01 PM by Raggedy Anne »
Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #217 on: April 06, 2009, 12:23:26 PM »
ok.

Sparrow, the 'Word of Faith' was a charismatic/pentecostal movement in America.  As far as I'm concerned, it was a false movement filled with leaders who used the preaching of the gospel to fleece the flock and get material wealth for themselves.  Google 'Word of Faith' and have a look at what you find.  Kenneth Hagin was a big name in that movement.  I can't think of all the others, but there was a whole bunch of them, sometimes referred to as the Kansas City Prophets.   The reason I am so familiar with them is because when I was desperately looking for the truth and for God's love, I read a ton of their writings, trying to figure out what God was all about.  I've had a taste of many of the camps in Babylon.

Anne

p.s. Kenneth Copeland and Oral Roberts also come to mind.  But there's a whole slew of them.
Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

noname

« Reply #218 on: April 06, 2009, 02:18:55 PM »
They are Gog and Magog, the traditional guardians of the City of London, and they have been carried in the Lord Mayor's Show since the reign of Henry V.
I think it should be clearly pointed out that the City of London is NOT London, but an autonomous city inside London...similar to the Vatican city which resides inside Rome...the City houses some of the biggest banks, financial institutions and company headquarters of the world...and it does NOT report to anyone but the British crown...as you enter the City, a huge statue of a dragon greets one...mmm...dragon, gog, magog...all these images of the beast and his kingdom...makes you think doesn't it?

Anne said:
Don't you see how the Roman Empire continued?  And how it wrapped its tentacles into Christiandom and set up the state of Israel?  History is repeating itself.
the Roman empire has never left us (not in the so-called "western world")...our laws are based on Roman law, our structure of government is roman (senates, houses of representatives etc)...all government buildings I have seen are all built roman style...the roman strategy of "divide and conquer" still applies in modern warfare (just look how Chekoslovakia was divided and also Iraq into all kinda factions, racial and religious denominations)...the dream of Daniel about the statue rings true...the toes of iron (representing the remnants of the romans) mixed with clay, this is where we are today

@Molly
I didn't say Babylon has fallen...I'm saying it is falling...it is in its final surge (excuse the pun) before it will be hit and destroyed in a short time...

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #219 on: April 06, 2009, 04:16:12 PM »
 :cloud9: The problem since the beginning of NT that continues today, is that people look at the flesh/imperfections of the man God has anointed and is using, instead of what GOD is doing with and thru that man.

The reason a prophet has no honor in his own country is because everybody knew his family or him and just KNEW that no good could come out of "Nazareth". In Jerusalem He was so well known by word of mouth (by mostly the jealous Jewish leaders) that He could do no great works there because of their unbelief.

The men that God uses in a "movement" is another attempt at Him restoring something that was lost to the body. But because the wheat and the tares are raised up together, flesh comes along for the ride, and is usually the most visible after awhile, as men fall to their weaknesses. This is sad on many levels and distracting from the genuine thing that God did thru them.

The men in the word of faith movement "caught" the anointing that came from the appearance of Jehovah Rapha (God is my healer) in the Word or in person, and they used the talent of faith that they had to be a doer of the Word and not just a hearer.

My reading about Smith Wigglesworth and Kenneth Hagin (who also prayed for me and anointed me) and the things that God did thru them in the beginning of my walk, are directly related to my being alive today, because the faith to believe God for healing was "formed" in me in part by reading (or in the case of Hagin, seeing) some of God's exploits done thru them. Had I not, terminal cancer would have taken my life 13 years ago. Blessings....

martincisneros

« Reply #220 on: April 06, 2009, 04:51:34 PM »
Yeah, the criticisms have zero to do with what the Bible has to say about spirit, soul, body, finances, and how relationships and ministry are to be carried out; our relationship to Jesus Christ and His High Priestly ministry through unwavering faith, the principle of studious, systematic reaping of the seed sown and cultivated; the renewed mind and the transformed body that rises in Christ and His Cross far above all sin and far above all principality and power as the life is hid with Christ in God so that everytime that Christ Jesus is revealed the diligent believer is revealed with Him in glory to be the 11 talent believer in this life.  Foul and ungodly things can be said about any and every group, most especially against UR folks, but that doesn't mean to not have another look at the Scriptures involved and the command of Christ Jesus where those are concerned where He's saying to follow Him. 

And yes, I'm living in this body that I currently have until my Lord returns.  Doesn't matter if it's 10,000 or 100,000 years from now.  I've already stitched, repaired, renewed, and rebuilt the thing more than once [like an old bicycle tire that's repeatedly gone flat] on God's Word with what Proverbs 4 says and taking that as final authority regarding the life and health of my flesh.  And, if the Lord wills, then others shall also live and do this or that.  His provisions to me are more real to me than any of you are, but I didn't get that firmly persuaded of the Word in ten minutes.  The Written Word of God is first priority in my life and final authority.  I used to think that I'd seen too much of Him to remain in this world forever, but now I know the opposite is true and I've seen too much to be run off. 

His plan is here, not there.  Here's where we build on the rock and not there.  Heaven is not my home.  That's the biggest crock religion had ever come up with, although there is unquestionably a heaven of heavens that the Old Testament mentions.  This earth is where I belong.  This earth is my home and the people of the earth are my people, and I'm not letting the devil tear it up any more.  Not without the fight/fright of his life.  The prosperity of our souls and of our finances is here.  First I laid up treasures in heaven, but then as 1Timothy 6 says, in it's closing part, I'm laying hold upon that life that's mine right now.  The blessing of Abraham coming upon the Gentiles through Jesus Christ has never gone away.  We are heirs of this world and not of some other.  Yes, God will unquestionably renovate this whole thing as we stand on the Word in faith about that.  But the building blocks are here with this old earth and our Bibles.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #221 on: April 06, 2009, 05:06:00 PM »
 :cloud9: Amen, Martin. It grieves my spirit to hear ministers on TV talking about wanting to "go home". The Lord showed me the root of that is a spirit that wants to rob THE LORD of His body to dwell in. We are not our own, we are bought with a price.

The thing is, we all get tired sometimes of fighting the good fight and sometimes wish it was over in that all too final kind of way; not saying that never happens at all. I've wished more in the last year and a half that He would take me out of this, than at any other point in my life/walk. But I refuse to give in to a robber spirit that wants me to ignore my covenant with He who IS life, to agree with a covenant of death. If I live I live unto the Lord, and if I die, I die unto the Lord. HIS choice, not mine, and certainly not a robber spirit's. Blessings...

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
« Reply #222 on: April 06, 2009, 06:32:43 PM »
ok.

Sparrow, the 'Word of Faith' was a charismatic/pentecostal movement in America.  As far as I'm concerned, it was a false movement filled with leaders who used the preaching of the gospel to fleece the flock and get material wealth for themselves.  Google 'Word of Faith' and have a look at what you find.  Kenneth Hagin was a big name in that movement.  I can't think of all the others, but there was a whole bunch of them, sometimes referred to as the Kansas City Prophets.   The reason I am so familiar with them is because when I was desperately looking for the truth and for God's love, I read a ton of their writings, trying to figure out what God was all about.  I've had a taste of many of the camps in Babylon.

Anne

p.s. Kenneth Copeland and Oral Roberts also come to mind.  But there's a whole slew of them.

Thanks. I didn't realize that is what that particular movement was called. 
http://intotruth.org/wof/tract3.html

To me, it is just more confusion, more distraction taking the focus off of truth.

just my opinion.

"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #223 on: April 06, 2009, 06:38:22 PM »
Financial Rescue Nears GDP as Pledges Top $12.8 Trillion (Update1)

By Mark Pittman and Bob Ivry

March 31 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. government and the Federal Reserve have spent, lent or committed $12.8 trillion, an amount that approaches the value of everything produced in the country last year, to stem the longest recession since the 1930s.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=armOzfkwtCA4&refer=home

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #224 on: April 06, 2009, 06:57:23 PM »

Why does the religious perspective of the end times and the single man anti-christ and the evidence of current events used to say its coming bother the people who are promoting it so much.

This God you serve in this manner has said it will happen,  so why does it appear that you think Christians can stop it?

I mean,  shouldn't you be rejoicing?