Author Topic: New World Order - What Does It Mean?  (Read 33110 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: New World Order - What Does It Mean?
« Reply #175 on: April 03, 2009, 11:03:23 PM »

Not all the blame falls on the NWO concepts.

Corruption allegations against Argenitina's rulers
Jul 11th 2007
From The Economist Intelligence Unit ViewsWire

Following a string of recent corruption allegations, the administration of President NÚstor Kirchner is being hit with a new brouhaha surrounding his economy minister, Felisa Miceli. The case could damage Mr Kirchner's image by adding to a growing perception that corruption runs deep in his government. Ms Miceli may ultimately be sacrificed. However, the incident will have little if any effect on economic policy, which is largely run directly by the president and his inner circle. Nor is it likely to undermine his wife's prospects in the October 28th presidential elections.

Accusations of irregularities and payoffs, particularly in public-works and other government contracts, have been made since 2005, but only in recent months have they been accompanied by evidence. The case of a large natural-gas pipeline project, which surfaced in March, may involve as much as US$25m in illegal payments to government officials, according to opposition politicians and a judge. At least one foreign company, Sweden's Skanska, has been implicated.

Yes, of course.  The rulers of these countries are always complicit with the international rapists.  They have to be by definition.  And, often, if they are not, they meet untimely deaths.

If you had read the previous article I posted, you would see he is making allegations that we have the same problem here,  affectionately known as cronyism.

Have you made a list of Obama's international backers recently?

Globalists as a breed have loyalty to a class and no loyalty to any country.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 11:06:04 PM by Molly »

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #176 on: April 03, 2009, 11:16:41 PM »
Hi Molly,  I am only asking this because you said it to me.

You stated Obama is irrevalent, so why do I need to worry about what you posted about him?

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #177 on: April 03, 2009, 11:18:12 PM »

You stated Obama is irrevalent, so why do I need to worry about what you posted about him?

At this point he is irrelevant because he is no longer an issue in that we are stuck with him for at least four years.

Congress comes up for review by the voters much sooner than that.

That's what I meant.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #178 on: April 04, 2009, 12:40:10 AM »

At this point he is irrelevant because he is no longer an issue in that we are stuck with him for at least four years.

Congress comes up for review by the voters much sooner than that.

That's what I meant.

OK, np.  will be excersizing my freedom to vote then too.

martincisneros

« Reply #179 on: April 04, 2009, 02:17:10 AM »
Obama's the President we're needing for this season of America.  Don't worry, Molly, Lord Jesus is about to have a long talk with him. :cloud9:

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
« Reply #180 on: April 04, 2009, 03:26:08 AM »
I'm still over here waiting for the plan... :coffee:

:grin:
"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

IceDash

« Reply #181 on: April 04, 2009, 03:54:34 AM »
careful guys, there will always be a smoking guns....

martincisneros

« Reply #182 on: April 04, 2009, 04:46:47 AM »
I just saw this.  This is from January 8th of this year, but I just saw it.  Anyway, after I'm less drunk in the Holy Ghost after having seen this and can stop speaking in other tongues and interpreting for a little while, I really want to go back and reread my posts since about last May at these boards 'cause I'm genuinely not sure if I said on the boards what some of my thoughts were last year, but this video was the mouth of a second witness for me about a lot of stuff.  If you don't have something approximating broadband or DSL or anything a bit over dialup, then, unfortunately "forget it" 'cause this is about an hour and a half.  But it's worth doing what you've got to do to get to a high speed connection for a couple of hours: http://www.kimclement.tv/video.php?vid=7 Not sure about on other browsers if it's about the same, but on Internet Explorer if you right click the tiny screen on the webpage and go to zoom, there's the full screen option.  Again, it's about an hour and a half, so if you have to be at work in half an hour, don't start it 'cause you'll be really late, and if you're as sensitive to the Holy Spirit as I am, you're likely to show up incoherent :Sparkletooth:

IceDash

« Reply #183 on: April 04, 2009, 05:12:06 AM »
I just saw this.  This is from January 8th of this year, but I just saw it.  Anyway, after I'm less drunk in the Holy Ghost after having seen this and can stop speaking in other tongues and interpreting for a little while, I really want to go back and reread my posts since about last May at these boards 'cause I'm genuinely not sure if I said on the boards what some of my thoughts were last year, but this video was the mouth of a second witness for me about a lot of stuff.  If you don't have something approximating broadband or DSL or anything a bit over dialup, then, unfortunately "forget it" 'cause this is about an hour and a half.  But it's worth doing what you've got to do to get to a high speed connection for a couple of hours: http://www.kimclement.tv/video.php?vid=7 Not sure about on other browsers if it's about the same, but on Internet Explorer if you right click the tiny screen on the webpage and go to zoom, there's the full screen option.  Again, it's about an hour and a half, so if you have to be at work in half an hour, don't start it 'cause you'll be really late, and if you're as sensitive to the Holy Spirit as I am, you're likely to show up incoherent :Sparkletooth:

I never video or youtube because it never have closed caption for the deaf and hard of hearing and I am one of them.

IceDash

« Reply #184 on: April 04, 2009, 06:00:53 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599188951200

Creepy......I don't like this

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #185 on: April 04, 2009, 06:17:00 PM »
Hey Martin--

I listened to your prophet--haven't quite finished it yet--and I am willing to be cautiously optimistic.

38And Elisha came again to Gilgal: and there was a dearth in the land; and the sons of the prophets were sitting before him: and he said unto his servant, Set on the great pot, and seethe pottage for the sons of the prophets.

39And one went out into the field to gather herbs, and found a wild vine, and gathered thereof wild gourds his lap full, and came and shred them into the pot of pottage: for they knew them not.

40So they poured out for the men to eat. And it came to pass, as they were eating of the pottage, that they cried out, and said, O thou man of God, there is death in the pot. And they could not eat thereof.

41But he said, Then bring meal. And he cast it into the pot; and he said, Pour out for the people, that they may eat. And there was no harm in the pot.

--2Kings 4

When he talked about a deadly plant that would cure cancer, the word 'oleander' popped into my mind.  I do not live in a part of the world where that plant is present so it surprised me and I googled 'deadly oleander and cancer.'   Here is what came up:

Oleander, A Cure for Cancer?

In the early 1960's a Turkish doctor by the name of Huseyin Ziya Ozel was searching for a cure for his pet dog's cancer.

He noticed that a large number of Turkish villagers referred to him came from high altitudes and he thought that perhaps there was more to the story than just the higher incidence of skin cancer associated with higher altitudes...

My own search for a possible cancer cure began in late 2004 when I found out that my cousin, lifelong friend and running buddy, Jeff Johnson, had been diagnosed as having stage-three melanoma.

The cancer had appeared out of nowhere and so it was quite a shock to my cousin and everyone close to him.

As luck would have it, I had spent a lot of time the previous four years or so working on my dream of someday posting a website aimed at helping aging baby boomers and others live longer, healthier and happier lives. Naturally, a lot of my research involved searching for ways to ward off and treat diseases and ills such as cancer, Alzheimer's, heart disease, high blood pressure, kidney and liver disease, and so forth.

When I found out about my cousin, I already had a head start on knowing where and how to look, and so I began to redouble my efforts and focus my research more on cancer. As a result of my research, I found a lot of very good information about fighting cancer and other diseases, boosting our immune systems and improving health in general - much of which you may find in my simple "A Plan for Living a Long and Healthy Life" posted here in this forum. However, it was not my research that led me to finding out about the magical, miraculous oleander plant - it was a card game! (Oleander is also known as dogbane, laurier rose, and rosebay)

Yes, the way I first heard about the healing powers of oleander happened one evening when I was sitting down at a friendly card game and mentioned my cousin's cancer. An acquaintance of mine whom I had known for a few years and who had worked for the American Medical Association at one time, looked across the table at me and, as serious as could be, said "I know a cure." He then proceeded to tell me an amazing story of what he knew about oleander. Later, I found others who told me essentially the same basic story, although each person seemed to have a slightly different version. I fully expect that the story is headed toward becoming a modern day legend someday. Although the versions I heard have differed somewhat, the basic story line I believe to be essentially correct is as follows:

More at...

http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/oleander-cancer.shtml

He also mentioned that our energy problems would be solved--which as you know from earlier discussions, they are by the Bakken oil fields--the largest oil deposits in the world are in our own backyard, if only we would do horizontal drilling there and sell the oil for the benefit of the American people.

Like I said, Martin, I'm willing to be cautiously optimistic--but first we must throw off the parasite that sucks the very life out of the world for the benefit of satan.  And, that's hard to do when most people have not even identified the parasite, yet, or have sold their soul to him.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 06:31:14 PM by Molly »

martincisneros

« Reply #186 on: April 04, 2009, 06:56:58 PM »
Graviola, selenium, collagen, msm, mangosteen, aloe, coconut oil, stevia, noni, spirulina, vinca major (i.e. vinpocetine), and maybe 3 to 5 other things will cure just about everything you can think of, including so-called incurable stuff like Aids and obesity.  Not each of the above for all of that.  You've gotta know what with what, like Graviola, selenium, and oxygen/aloe therapy for cancer; stevia, chromium, and vanadium for type2 diabetes; stevia, mangosteen, and aloe for anything viral, etc. 

Apart from ignorance of these superfoods, I guess there are still the factors of genetics, environment, and attitudes that people still need to be able to sort through.  From my own personal experiences with aloe vera, I personally believe they'll eventually prove that it can help you rewrite bad DNA.  I've literally regenerated my whole body, probably going on half a dozen times, as radically as the Doctor in the Doctor Who sci-fi with drinking gallons of aloe vera.  I wouldn't be surprised if Graviola and mangosteen could as well, but I have limited experience with them since they cost 2 to 3 times as much. 

I've just been lazy about getting as much spirulina and wheatgrass juice as I know in my heart that I'm personally supposed to be on for optimal health.  You usually can't exactly buy those at the local 7/11, so...if I don't find 'em at the couple of stores that I shop the most often at, then I'll let it slide for another week/month/quarter.  I'm half tempted at times to live on absolutely nothing but spirulina, even if I'm just wolfing down capsules of it 'cause it's all that's available or whatever.  I always feel soooooooo goooooooooood on it.  Not sure if it rebuilds depleted adrenals or what it does.  I always feel so great after having an obscene amount of it. 

Perhaps it's nothing more than getting the nutrients that they claim isn't in many crops these days.  One of these days I'll very likely be a total rawfoodist, but in the meantime.... It could probably also be argued that that argument about the quality of today's organic produce is a deflection from the main issue that Western folks don't eat it anyway!  I'm a vegan and I'm not 100% sure that I get the dozen or so servings of veggies that a person's probably actually supposed to be getting in order to get all of their micro trace nutrients.  I guess that the myth is that in the 1600s (i.e. pre industrial revolution) you could eat a carrot, potato, and a piece of lettuce and get 180,000 nutrients out of that at 10g each or whatever, whereas today "good luck."

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #187 on: April 04, 2009, 07:06:06 PM »
I had a vision of my own recently--it concerned Noah's flood.

16And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in.

17And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth.

18And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.

19And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.

20Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.

21And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:

22All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.

23And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.

24And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.

--Gen 6

This story is always read as all the evil people on the earth being killed, with only Noah and his family and animals saved because they are protected within the ark [of Christ].

But, in my vision, I saw the flood waters as people.  As you know, we are 90 percent water, and I saw the water from the earth, (people), being pulled up to join the water pouring down from heaven--and evil being covered over by love--all people raising their spirits, souls, and bodies heavenward, buoying [bearing] up the ark of Christ.

It gave me such joy.  And, now, through Cardinal's insight, I can see where the ark full of people and animals is a PERSON--eight souls saved alive--the eighth day--the risen Christ.

Mark 16:2
And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.

One hundred and fifty days is 150,000 years--a Millenium x 100.

2 Peter 2:5
And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 07:13:45 PM by Molly »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #188 on: April 04, 2009, 07:32:01 PM »
NATO protesters storm hotel, light fires
Officials cancel Michelle Obama's plan to visit hospital amid security fears (Some 1,000 protesters were staked out near the hospital they were to visit. )

STRASBOURG, France - Black-clad protesters attacked police and set a customs station ablaze Saturday on a bridge linking France and Germany that served hours earlier as the backdrop for a show of unity by NATO leaders.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30040224/

The protestors are trying to have NATO disbanded, saying it's no longer necessary with the end of the cold war.  Estimated: 5000 protestors.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 07:36:37 PM by Molly »

martincisneros

« Reply #189 on: April 04, 2009, 07:33:13 PM »
That's actually what it says.
And spared not the old world, but saved... bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #190 on: April 04, 2009, 07:34:27 PM »
That's actually what it says.
And spared not the old world, but saved... bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
Cool.  :thumbsup:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #191 on: April 04, 2009, 07:53:22 PM »
 :cloud9: Cool vision Molly! You saw the waters below the firmament rising to meet the waters above the firmament; fimament = heaven/Spirit, ie. and they will meet Him in the "air". You saw the REAL rapture.  :thumbsup:

Martin was interested in your knowledge of supplements. Part of the aftermath of excessive prednisone use is weight gain and a suppressed immune system. Do you know what would help those issues?

The prednisone actually suppresses your immune system, which is why I find it ironic to the point of insanity, that they would give it to a person with double pneumonia INFECTION.  :mshock:

Not to mention suppressing your adrenal function until they wither up and die if you don't get off of it in time. And I've found that neither bounce right back, so you are impaired for quite some time. One estimate I read: 6 months to 2 YEARS.  :mshock: Blessings...
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #192 on: April 04, 2009, 07:56:02 PM »
Quote from: Cardinal
You saw the REAL rapture. 

:mshock:

wow.
 :HeartThrob:

martincisneros

« Reply #193 on: April 04, 2009, 09:24:57 PM »
Martin was interested in your knowledge of supplements. Part of the aftermath of excessive prednisone use is weight gain and a suppressed immune system.
Organic raw extra virgin coconut oil for cooking speeds the metabolism, lowers cholesterol, and strengthens the immune system.  Some books even recommend a spoon full of the organic raw extra virgin coconut oil daily by itself to help with weight loss.  Flaxseed oil and magnesium for aches.  You're really looking to get your omega-3s if you're dealing with any kind of ongoing pain.  Using a good probiotic soap for washing your hands, and obviously the live cultured yogurt for helping to rebuild the immune system.  Seems pointless to me to do the yogurt thing and to be using antibacterial soaps that are basically going to continue to wipe out good bacteria from your body.  To me, it's about the same as continuing to use the antibiotics. 

Use 'em if you feel you've got to for washing dishes, but if you're one of those that washes their hands a couple dozen or so times a day, then obviously for that use the probiotic soap instead of antibacterial.  There are probiotic teas that you can buy as well.  I can't remember right now the name of the raw one that I love to drink every chance I get.  It's pretty strong tasting to me, but when immunity is low, that would be one of the first things that I'd personally hit.  I think it's a little pricey, otherwise I'd always buy it.  Regular sugar suppresses the immune system 6 to 8hrs, so stevia's going to have to become an acquired taste with any sweetened teas or whatever, in place of the sugar.  Stevia actually helps to nurture the pancreas.  Totally opposite effects from it as from sugar.  Truvia and some of these other processed forms of stevia put out by Coke and Pepsi might be just a little too much processing of the stevia, so I'd go after the actual boxes of stevia 'cause sometimes something that's a little cheaper isn't necessarily going to give you the same quality and health benefits.

Vitamin C is good, but it's a bit antibacterial, so don't be afraid of it in normal stuff you'd eat or drink, but while rebuilding your immune system, I'd personally think about avoiding the C pills in the meantime.  Now, if right in the middle of feeling down for the count if you suddenly got pounded with the cold from Hell, then obviously run towards the vitamin C 'cause few things are going to be better for flushing that from the system. 

If you've got a good healthfood store locally, I hate to say it, but many of the juices that they're going to carry that you'll see the price and be all, "I can't believe that's THAT MUCH for that!!" is probably going to be the very thing you need.  But if the $30 or $40 juices for such small bottles is a bit too rich for your blood, the raw extra virgin coconut oil isn't going to be anywhere near that expensive.

Graviola is amazing for building the immune system.  Lots of naturopathic doctors use it in treating cancer because of how powerfully it'll build the immune system.  It's a leaf from a south american plant and it's usually in capsules at the healthfood store.

And obviously all of the greens that you can get in your diet are going to help enormously with that.

There's no end to how far you can go with this.  Depends on the budget, unfortunately, with how much of what I could share would be practical.  Some of it is also going to be one of those "how sick and tired are you of being sick and tired?" 'cause when misery exceeds the fear factor, some people will spend whatever it takes to regain their health -- even if they don't really have it.  Getting away from chlorinated/fluoride water in what you drink, using the particular type of Toms of Maine toothpaste that doesn't include fluoride in it, and using a chlorine filter for your shower head.  Here's info on a distiller and shower filter http://www.healthmasters.com/water/index.shtml  Distilled water can be bought by the gallon in the stores, but some type of shower attachment might be difficult to avoid to stop getting chlorophormed. 

The website at the link I just gave you also makes available some Toms of Maine toothpaste without fluoride.  Not all of Toms of Maine's toothpastes are without fluoride, so you've got to be careful in what you order, if you can't find it locally at either a grocery store or healthfood store.  Always best to compare prices if the manufacturer happens to also sell their own products, though, and this link goes straight to the toothpaste Toms of Maine carries:
http://www.tomsofmaine.com/products/toothpaste.aspx  Again, make sure the fluoride free option is clicked.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #194 on: April 04, 2009, 09:34:41 PM »
Big blue

The all-around superstar of the berry world is the blueberry. The biggest claim made for this little berry in recent years is its potential to boost memory and possibly help people with Alzheimer's disease. The studies, all done in lab animals, are promising. In tests of mice bred to develop Alzheimer's-like symptoms, those fed blueberries had close to normal levels of a neurochemical that allows brain cells to communicate; people with Alzheimer's have low levels of the chemical (acetylcholine). One 2003 study conducted in such mice found the animals could negotiate a maze better if they were fed blueberries every day as they grew to adulthood. Small studies have been conducted in older human volunteers fed a cup of blueberries every day which showed some improvement in memory and reaction skills. Animal studies also show that animals fed blueberries have less brain damage after an ischemic stroke.

Preliminary research reported in 2004 by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) also found that a compound in blueberries had the potential to lower cholesterol as effectively as one prescription drug (ciprofibrate) with fewer side effects. The compound, called pterostilbene, is an antioxidant similar to resveratrol (found in grapes and red wine) that's also believed to lower cholesterol, among other cardioprotective qualities. Other lab studies by the same USDA research team showed this compound may also help fight cancer and help diabetics. Preliminary lab studies suggest fresh blueberry juice inhibits the growth of breast and cervical cancer cells.

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-31226723_ITM

martincisneros

« Reply #195 on: April 04, 2009, 09:36:13 PM »
When it comes to the Toms of Maine products -- all of 'em are all natural products.  Nothing in them that you're going to find out in 15 years that that was a carcinogen or whatever.  I personally do my best to use nothing but, because they tell you what's in it on the product, what source of nature they got it from, and what it does in their product.  And for what I can't get from them (i.e. shampoo), I get from Jason's Naturals, usually at the stores that are local to me, but I believe they're available online too:
http://www.jason-natural.com

martincisneros

« Reply #196 on: April 04, 2009, 09:39:47 PM »
Big blue

The all-around superstar of the berry world is the blueberry. The biggest claim made for this little berry in recent years is its potential to boost memory and possibly help people with Alzheimer's disease. The studies, all done in lab animals, are promising. In tests of mice bred to develop Alzheimer's-like symptoms, those fed blueberries had close to normal levels of a neurochemical that allows brain cells to communicate; people with Alzheimer's have low levels of the chemical (acetylcholine). One 2003 study conducted in such mice found the animals could negotiate a maze better if they were fed blueberries every day as they grew to adulthood. Small studies have been conducted in older human volunteers fed a cup of blueberries every day which showed some improvement in memory and reaction skills. Animal studies also show that animals fed blueberries have less brain damage after an ischemic stroke.

Preliminary research reported in 2004 by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) also found that a compound in blueberries had the potential to lower cholesterol as effectively as one prescription drug (ciprofibrate) with fewer side effects. The compound, called pterostilbene, is an antioxidant similar to resveratrol (found in grapes and red wine) that's also believed to lower cholesterol, among other cardioprotective qualities. Other lab studies by the same USDA research team showed this compound may also help fight cancer and help diabetics. Preliminary lab studies suggest fresh blueberry juice inhibits the growth of breast and cervical cancer cells.
http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-31226723_ITM
Blue berries are fabulous for the immune system, for the eyes, and everything else, and like vinca major they're also a nootropic.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #197 on: April 04, 2009, 09:50:17 PM »
 :cloud9: Thanks guys. I drink nothing but water now,  having eliminated all coffee and tea from my diet, due to caffeine causing the adrenals to work harder. I'm backing out of most sugar in my diet for the same reason, and using honey instead. I'm not 100% sugar free, but getting close.

As for greens, a friend recommended barley and spirelina. I stopped them, because I felt bad after adding them. It might be the barley, not sure. I'm allergic to grasses. I STILL have infection which is now pretty much immune to the antibiotics I guess. I'll definitely try to find that coconut oil. I'm taking fish oil for omega 3. I'm learning as I go, trying to find something to undo the damage the pred did. Blessings...
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

martincisneros

« Reply #198 on: April 04, 2009, 10:01:14 PM »
If you deal with a queezy stomach, then a jug of aloe vera can help with digestion.  I got rid of back pain a couple of years ago with a bunch of aloe.  If you're not used to it, then obviously abide by the tiny cup directions on the side of the bottle; the one or two ounces directions or whatever it says from brand to brand.  I talk pretty freely sometimes about being able to grab a jug of it and satiate my thirst with it, while for others that aren't used to it, that dose would keep them in the restroom for the rest of the day, if not for the foreseeable future!  Not sure if it's got C or magnesium or if it's a powerhouse of both, plus enzymes.  For me, it's just always the perfect pick me up, though.  It'll work on me when nothing else will...when I'm that depleted....

martincisneros

« Reply #199 on: April 04, 2009, 10:04:22 PM »
Spirulina is actually a very powerful, nutrient dense algae, so if you get queezy on grasses/grains, it was more likely the barley that spanked you.