Author Topic: New World Order - What Does It Mean?  (Read 31393 times)

martincisneros

Re: New World Order - What Does It Mean?
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2009, 10:53:04 PM »
Oy vey! Everybody knows what a central bank is.  It's the ATM that's inserted right above the naval of anyone that receives 666 in the NWO.  Everybody knows that!  A central bank is also a bank that deals in centrals.  And centrals are things that are away from the externals.  Externals are things away from the centrals.  Got it?  Good.  Now that we've got central banks figured out, what has that got to do with God not being able to bless the work of His people's hands in the United States?

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2009, 10:57:09 PM »
Oy vey! Everybody knows what a central bank is.  It's the ATM that's inserted right above the naval of anyone that receives 666 in the NWO. 

I got one of those already , it compliments my vericon chip in my forehead.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2009, 11:08:40 PM »
Now that we've got central banks figured out, what has that got to do with God not being able to bless the work of His people's hands in the United States?

He could.  but, I'm not sure he can as long as we are being controlled by a satanic system.

The Founding Fathers were strongly opposed to the formation of a central banking system - the fact that England tried to place the colonies under the monetary control of the Bank of England is seen by many as the 'last straw' of English oppression and that it led directly to the War of Independence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_central_banking_in_the_United_States

14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

--Rev 12

martincisneros

« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2009, 11:20:05 PM »
He could.  but, I'm not sure he can as long as we are being controlled by a satanic system.
So satan is greater than [or equal to] God?  It's genuinely all I've heard from you so far on this thread.  God's going to make Israel jealous according to Romans and principalities and powers jealous in Ephesians, Hebrews, and in Peter's writings.  God's going to take care of His own 'til the end of the age.  No matter what!  Too much blood has already been shed for Him to do otherwise.  Plus, He said He would.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2009, 11:31:40 PM »
So satan is greater than [or equal to] God?  It's genuinely all I've heard from you so far on this thread.  God's going to make Israel jealous according to Romans and principalities and powers jealous in Ephesians, Hebrews, and in Peter's writings.  God's going to take care of His own 'til the end of the age.  No matter what!  Too much blood has already been shed for Him to do otherwise.  Plus, He said He would.
No, satan is not greater than God--but, like you said, it's up to us.   Satan is not going to stop coming at us until we resist him.  But, if we've sold our souls to satan, it's kind of hard to resist him.  He counts on that.  It is the basis for all his successes of the last 100 years.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2009, 11:39:21 PM »
As long as a person sunk over their head in a religious system that is struggling to hope that only a sparse few of Gods creation can actually get above water then the problems of our nation will always be seen in the perspective of futility.

I mean really, what hope will they see there if a God (this weak and tremendously STUPID god  that Christianity believes in) can't manage to over power satan.

I pity them.  

Offline Doc

• Jesus Christ is the Savior of ALL men.
« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2009, 11:39:33 PM »
Molly,

In perilous times you are advising people to 'trust America's founding fathers'?  We're going to be saved by fighting for our Constitution and an earthly government?  I don't think so.
Jesus once said, "Do not weep for me - weep for yourselves and for your children.  Do you think that was an odd thing for him to say?  Why would Jesus say such a thing?

Anne
Absolutely I am.  They were Christians--and they felt they were setting up God's kingdom on earth.

I have been blessed with living in the freedom they made possible--and I would wish it for all people everywhere. 

Jesus was talking about 70 AD, which must have been a horrible time for all who lived through it.

There may have been a few genuine Christians in the F.F. bunch, but most were deists and/or freemasons. So at best, their loyalties were divided with respect to Christ.
God does not instruct us to pray to change His mind. He wants us to pray so that we'll know His mind.

"Prayer doesn't change God, it changes me." --C.S. Lewis

God never had or needed a Plan B. He's still on Plan A.

Res Veritas Loquitur

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2009, 11:42:35 PM »
Molly,

In perilous times you are advising people to 'trust America's founding fathers'?  We're going to be saved by fighting for our Constitution and an earthly government?  I don't think so.
Jesus once said, "Do not weep for me - weep for yourselves and for your children.  Do you think that was an odd thing for him to say?  Why would Jesus say such a thing?

Anne
Absolutely I am.  They were Christians--and they felt they were setting up God's kingdom on earth.

I have been blessed with living in the freedom they made possible--and I would wish it for all people everywhere. 

Jesus was talking about 70 AD, which must have been a horrible time for all who lived through it.

There may have been a few genuine Christians in the F.F. bunch, but most were deists and/or freemasons. So at best, their loyalties were divided with respect to Christ.
That's not really true.  It's a lot of rewriting of history that is not accurate by those who would like to convince us we never were a Christian nation to begin with, after all.  All the major colleges at that time, known by names such as Harvard College, etc, were theological seminaries.

Christianity is very threatening to those who would like to be god themselves.

Our nation was founded as a church relocation project--the Pilgrims.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 11:44:34 PM by Molly »

martincisneros

« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2009, 11:46:19 PM »
No, satan is not greater than God--but, like you said, it's up to us.   Satan is not going to stop coming at us until we resist him.  But, if we've sold our souls to satan, it's kind of hard to resist him.  He counts on that.  It is the basis for all his successes of the last 100 years.
Where have you been looking for the last hundred years that all you see are Satanic successes?  God's been a whole lot more busy over the last hundred years?  Have you sold your soul to Satan?  No?  I haven't either.  Neither has anyone at these boards.  Satan doesn't buy souls, Molly.  Jesus stripped him of all of his capital, for one thing.  How do you know what Satan counts on?  The Scriptures don't discuss chance on either his side or God's.  The Book says that all of this belongs to Lord Jesus.  Not to Satan.  Satan's not governing anything since Jesus was raised from the dead.  I'm not disputing that there's a lot of stupid people in charge of quite a bit and that we shouldn't underestimate the power of stupid people in really large numbers. 

I'm not disputing whether or not each person has their fork in the road that they come to, as to whether they're going to obey God economically, relationally, and in the things that make for their health and peace, or whether they're going to blow off that moment of decision that He places before each of us to either have what He has for us or for "the best laid schemes o' Mice an' Men, gang aft agley, An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain, For promis'd joy!"  But Lord Jesus is prospering His world.  It's never in the best interests of a King to have beggarly subjects when it's within His means to do otherwise in their behalf.  Have you forgotten about the Great Commission?  Have you never seen how many trillions of dollars that it'll take to fulfill it?  Have you never seen how many trillions of dollars that it'll take just to avoid being judged as a goat? 

Lord Jesus has our backs and it's genuinely all going to be okay!

martincisneros

« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2009, 11:48:53 PM »
Freemasonery in the 18th century was the RADICAL evangelical wing of the Episcopalian Church.  It wasn't until around the 1820s or so that freemasonery wandered into the occult.  The Founding Fathers were predominantly Christians.  Even Franklin and Jefferson, although historical revisionists have tried to do a number on them.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2009, 11:49:45 PM »
you forgotten about the Great Commission?  Have you never seen how many trillions of dollars that it'll take to fulfill it?  Have you never seen how many trillions of dollars that it'll take just to avoid being judged as a goat?  

Not sure what you mean by this.  Could you explain?

As far as I'm concerned, everything that is important, everything we could ever want,  is really free, if we just take out the parasitical, satanic middlemen.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2009, 11:51:40 PM »

I doubt the beliefs of the founding fathers are much of anything close to what evil is in modern Christianity.

martincisneros

« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2009, 11:55:50 PM »

I doubt the beliefs of the founding fathers are much of anything close to what evil is in modern Christianity.
They were very evangelical, the founders of Bible societies in their respective states, and they passed legislation to pay for Bibles being imported, etc., etc., etc.  The first session of the U.S. Supreme Court began with a 4hr communion service.  Etc.  This country was birthed out of the Great Awakening, including it's colleges at the time.  You couldn't even get into college at the time unless you were at public prayer morning and evening, and I'm thinking at lunch time too, but need to double check that.  Entrance exam among other things, was to take the Greek New Testament and translate it into English.  The founding era was still enormously Puritan.

Offline Doc

« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2009, 12:02:28 AM »
Molly,

Anne

That's not really true.  It's a lot of rewriting of history that is not accurate by those who would like to convince us we never were a Christian nation to begin with, after all.  All the major colleges at that time, known by names such as Harvard College, etc, were theological seminaries.

Christianity is very threatening to those who would like to be god themselves.

Our nation was founded as a church relocation project--the Pilgrims.

So all the occult symbolism in the nation's capital came later then?
God does not instruct us to pray to change His mind. He wants us to pray so that we'll know His mind.

Res Veritas Loquitur

martincisneros

« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2009, 12:02:38 AM »
you forgotten about the Great Commission?  Have you never seen how many trillions of dollars that it'll take to fulfill it?  Have you never seen how many trillions of dollars that it'll take just to avoid being judged as a goat?  

Not sure what you mean by this.  Could you explain?

As far as I'm concerned, everything that is important, everything we could ever want,  is really free, if we just take out the parasitical, satanic middlemen.
It's free, but it's not cheap.  The Great Commission is still a "go into all the world" commission.  Visiting prisoners, distributing to the poor the food and clothes they need, etc., it takes money, Molly.  It takes money to share the Word and to distribute Bibles and Bible study materials with 10 billion people on the planet in their languages.  It takes money to lay hands on all of the sick of the world and receive their healing in the Name of Jesus.  It takes money to be able to cast out all of the demons out of all of the demonized people in the world.  You've got to be able to get to them, and travel and hotel accomodations are seldom all you need.  Sometimes you need money just to be able to access who you need to access.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2009, 12:09:53 AM »

Quote from: doc

Good question.  You'd have to take it on a case by case basis, I guess.  And, wonder, did people even know what they were doing at the time?

The Washington Monument is a large, tall, sand-colored obelisk near the west end of the National Mall in Washington, D.C. It is a United States Presidential Memorial constructed to commemorate the first U.S. president, George Washington. The monument, made of marble, granite, and sandstone, is both the world's tallest stone structure and the world's tallest obelisk,[n 1] standing 555 feet 5⅛ inches (169.294 m) in height.[n 2] It is also the tallest structure in Washington D.C. It was designed by Robert Mills, an architect of the 1840s. The actual construction of the monument began in 1848 but was not completed until 1884, almost 30 years after the architect's death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Monument

martincisneros

« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2009, 12:17:20 AM »
All Christian symbolism.  Shows how badly the historical revisionists have done a number on people.  There's over 50 depictions of the 10 commandments in the Supreme Court building.  The Washington Monument has Scriptures going all of the way up it.  There's no occultic symbolism on any national treasure.  The pyramid on the back of the dollar bill is about immortality and trinitarianism rather than any kind of occultic symbol.  At the time that it was chosen as one of our symbols, it was one of the few symbols available of endurance through the ages.  The so-called "all seeing eye" is a Christian symbol as well.  The Masons didn't have any such symbol at the time.  But even if they had, they were Christians back then.

I believe that David Barton has a book available on Freemasonry and the Founding Fathers at http://www.wallbuilders.com/store/product0.html  He's also got a fabulous book on African American history showing that we had court judges in the U.S. in the 1700s that were African American.  He also documents how a preacher or two that had bigger crowds than Whittfield and Edwards during the Great Awakening that were of African descent. http://www.wallbuilders.com/store/product3.html  There's a lot of history that's just ignored these days.  History's just one of those subjects where there's too much info for any one person to digest, so I'm not sure how much of it is really ignored as it is overlooked.  Some of it is blatantly overlooked, but the rest of it is just that there's soooo many details and few of us will ever read more than a couple hundred thousand pages of it.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 12:21:13 AM by martincisneros »

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2009, 12:22:09 AM »

They were very evangelical, the founders of Bible societies in their respective states, and they passed legislation to pay for Bibles being imported, etc., etc., etc.  The first session of the U.S. Supreme Court began with a 4hr communion service.  Etc.  This country was birthed out of the Great Awakening, including it's colleges at the time.  You couldn't even get into college at the time unless you were at public prayer morning and evening, and I'm thinking at lunch time too, but need to double check that.  Entrance exam among other things, was to take the Greek New Testament and translate it into English.  The founding era was still enormously Puritan.

One of them was a unitarian and nowdays they are damned to hell by evangelicals. 

martincisneros

« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2009, 12:24:13 AM »
Again, Unitarian back then was different from Unitarian today.  Jefferson did have questions about the divinity of Jesus Christ and got into some heated debates with Benjamin Rush about it.  Dr Rush finally had to just leave it alone if he was going to have the friendship.  Unitarian back then was still a Christian denomination.

martincisneros

« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2009, 12:26:30 AM »
Don't think I was very clear a couple of posts ago.  I believe it was the pyramid that the masons didn't have as a symbol back then because of the trinity issue.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2009, 12:29:23 AM »
Again, Unitarian back then was different from Unitarian today.  Jefferson did have questions about the divinity of Jesus Christ and got into some heated debates with Benjamin Rush about it.  Dr Rush finally had to just leave it alone if he was going to have the friendship.  Unitarian back then was still a Christian denomination.

Well, my point is that Christianity has moved apart from anything unitarian stands for in the first place, then or now.

Offline Doc

« Reply #121 on: April 03, 2009, 01:24:17 AM »
All Christian symbolism.  Shows how badly the historical revisionists have done a number on people.  There's over 50 depictions of the 10 commandments in the Supreme Court building.  The Washington Monument has Scriptures going all of the way up it.  There's no occultic symbolism on any national treasure.  The pyramid on the back of the dollar bill is about immortality and trinitarianism rather than any kind of occultic symbol.  At the time that it was chosen as one of our symbols, it was one of the few symbols available of endurance through the ages.  The so-called "all seeing eye" is a Christian symbol as well.  The Masons didn't have any such symbol at the time.  But even if they had, they were Christians back then.

I believe that David Barton has a book available on Freemasonry and the Founding Fathers at http://www.wallbuilders.com/store/product0.html  He's also got a fabulous book on African American history showing that we had court judges in the U.S. in the 1700s that were African American.  He also documents how a preacher or two that had bigger crowds than Whittfield and Edwards during the Great Awakening that were of African descent. http://www.wallbuilders.com/store/product3.html  There's a lot of history that's just ignored these days.  History's just one of those subjects where there's too much info for any one person to digest, so I'm not sure how much of it is really ignored as it is overlooked.  Some of it is blatantly overlooked, but the rest of it is just that there's soooo many details and few of us will ever read more than a couple hundred thousand pages of it.

Well, interesting. I was suspicious at one point when the star of David showed up on an occult symbol list. I suppose it's kind of like the Nazi's "borrowing" the Japanese symbol of peace and turning it into a symbol of hate (the swastika).

Res Veritas Loquitur

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #122 on: April 03, 2009, 01:34:11 AM »
a little off thread, but just a matter of interest

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks....
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

IceDash

« Reply #123 on: April 03, 2009, 01:44:10 AM »
once the 666 come out and force everyone to take it, there going to be:

Rejection-If your mom, dad, wife, friend is consider taking 666 because they need to feed their's family with food, without money, it impossible, so you told the entire family not to take it, or you will be punish by God and reject you and cast you in the lake of fire! there going to be a arguing in the church whatever the 666 is okay or not, just like in the 1970's when the first SS numer and checks, people go "AH-AHHH!!! That the mark of the beast!" so the church at that time said "It okay! as long it not on our body!" But right now, the real reason why 666 is nesscessary for the entire world to have is this:

666 will not lose money, no despression ever, no recession, no losing money, easy tranfer money, no more killing the tree for taking care of earth "the green people", just like that ads tv "e-nsurine" the pink hair woman cartoon and some people turning into a cartoon telling people the same "saving more tree, no more paper"

so rejection? YES! we will have suffer, sorrow and saddness because your wife might leave you and join the 666 and you? Off your head somewhere in secret milirty base that have gulltiline (those sharp drooping killer to cut your head off, fastest killing, dropping head in the huge dumpster and burn them day and night, line up who refuse the 666 because of fear of God's wrath if they take the 666) Your mom might take it, maybe lucky your wife or husband won't take it, but you won't hold her\his hand in line to join death row, you will be seperate and cannot find her until your eye twinkling like a fast bird woke up and heard Jesus's voice "rest!"

666 is going to cause the major change, no doubt, I won't take it but the blade of that gullitine might fall on me and kill me and painful but nothing more PAINFUL is losing your family to some wacko 666, that's is the most painful than that blade going to cut me, because losing your love ones is like a real grim reaper throwing a sharp soulblade to cut my soul in half and it REAL HURT!

IceDash

« Reply #124 on: April 03, 2009, 01:47:39 AM »
lol I meant Jesus said RISE!