Author Topic: New World Order - What Does It Mean?  (Read 36159 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: New World Order - What Does It Mean?
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2009, 07:51:42 AM »
Find the good people in our congress and support them.

Find good people running for congress and support them.

Throw out the bums.
But bums need a home too! :happy3:
And a job, they really need a job -- particularly a low skill one like politics! :thumbsup:
Good pay and nothing to do. What a life!!! :cloud9:
We should make a law forbidding them to make any more laws.

Everything they come up with is more of a nightmare than the one before.

And nobody reads this stuff before they are pressured to vote on it.

No one has any idea what dark shadows the last stimulus bill  contains.

But I've heard some complain it was changed right before they signed it without their knowledge.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2009, 07:51:57 AM »
Imagine this though...for 20 years you were beat several times a week with a 2X4.

What does that mean?

Mainly addressing Martin regarding extreme fundamentalist upbringing and its effects on how one tends to react to this topic. 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 07:53:30 AM by jabcat »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2009, 07:56:10 AM »
Imagine this though...for 20 years you were beat several times a week with a 2X4.

What does that mean?

Mainly addressing Martin regarding extreme fundamentalist upbringing and its effects on how one tends to react to this stuff.
Oh.  Too bad you weren't raised by wolves like me.  :happy3:

Trust our founders.  They got it right.  They just didn't forsee a time when every branch of government would be corrupted and the people would be brain dead.

But it's all reversible--still.

Our Constitution gives these poor Old World Order guys a massive headache.

They are even sending out memos that anyone with a copy of the Constitution is a potential terrorist.

wow.  Orwell predicted that.  How did he know?

rofl.

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2009, 08:02:29 AM »
OK...what do you think prophecy says about this?  Do you think it's the "things will wax worse and worse", then (and wonder at what point and what shape things will be in) God steps in, intervenes, and begins to even more directly begin to deal with evil and put His children in the 'ark'?  You know there are 939.5 different views of this within Christendom...and that's just in one town here in Missouri.

I think the ark is 'in Christ' - but that has never stopped us from having to identify with Christ in the cross of his suffering being buried with him into the baptism of death.  I just think that things will get more and more intense until the earth is burned up and the end of all flesh.   I realize many people think that is rubbish.  But if you spend an evening looking at the plight of the planet and the desperate state of humanity, it certainly seems obvious to me that the intensity of suffering is growing, not getting less.  Millions of children starve to death on our planet.  War atrocities are all over the globe, unbelievable crimes being committed by 'ordinary people'. Rampant sexual perversion.  The energy crisis, the polluted oceans that have become so acidic that all the sea life is dying.... real estate crisis - tent cities in America, drug wars on the borders....what other conclusion can one draw other than the fulfillment of prophecies of the great and terrible day of the Lord?  I mean, seriously - what kind of stuff have you all been reading to make you think everything is getting wonderful?    Looks like hell on earth to me.

Anne
Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2009, 08:04:03 AM »
I've got to admit, Molly.  I don't think I'm one that's brain-dead, but I do generally feel (personally) helpless besides praying about the situation, trying to help ensure my family's well-being, and trusting God in mine and my family's behalf  :sigh:.  

So, besides those aspects I've just listed, what are some things that cause you to feel empowered?  

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2009, 08:05:58 AM »
Molly,

In perilous times you are advising people to 'trust America's founding fathers'?  We're going to be saved by fighting for our Constitution and an earthly government?  I don't think so.
Jesus once said, "Do not weep for me - weep for yourselves and for your children.  Do you think that was an odd thing for him to say?  Why would Jesus say such a thing?

Anne
Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

martincisneros

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2009, 08:07:27 AM »
Oh.  Too bad you weren't raised by wolves like me.  :happy3:
You too??

The Founding Fathers did foresee this.  Their writings are full of the dangers of what would happen if the teachings of New Testament left the home.  They knew from the beginning that our Constitution in the United States was wholly inadequate for governing anything other than a Christian people.

Mainly addressing Martin regarding extreme fundamentalist upbringing and its effects on how one tends to react to this topic. 
Hal Lindsey, Jack Van Impe, Grant Jeffrey, and Mark Hanby (before he was freed from religious bondage) were my baby sitters, so I know all about the religious stuff.  As I've said repeatedly, I was dispensational premillenialist until I was 31 and then in 2006 the Holy Spirit just started blurting out through me a Postmillenialist Gospel in my public preaching.  Everything about the progress of the Gospel between now and the end of the millenium and Lord Jesus returning after the millenium.  How He wasn't coming back to do for a thousand years all that He'd told us to do, etc.  Obviously, as a result, I spent quite a bit of time in '06 and '07 rereading the book of Revelation from the most literal translations that I could find.  And though the Concordant crowd has typically been premillenial dispensationalist, it was their translation along with Scarlett's that convinced me the most of the Scriptural support for Postmillenialism.  Until recently, I wasn't looking too closely at preterism, but yesterday I started watching Kenneth Gentry's "The Beast of Revelation Identified" on YouTube and the case for preterism is interesting.  Interesting enough for me to have saved it to my RealPlayer 'cause I want to hear it again about 150 to 300 times over the next couple of months or so and do a WHOLE LOT of praying and listening to Holy Spirit about it.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2009, 08:08:38 AM »
I've got to admit, Molly.  I don't think I'm one that's brain-dead, but I do generally feel (personally) helpless besides praying about the situation, trying to help ensure my family's well-being, and trusting God in mine and my family's behalf  :sigh:.  

So, besides those aspects I've just listed, what are some things that cause you to feel empowered?  
Empowered?  Because I know who I am and I know where I come from.  And, so do they.

They are scared to death of us.  They are scared to death of the truth.

Their only hope is that they can terrorize us into going along, or kill us, or, preferably fool us.

But, they shrivel up before the truth.

Once you see the truth, you can never go back to believing their lies.

And people are waking up--I pray fast enough.

Think Hitler.  Would you want him ruling over you?

martincisneros

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2009, 08:08:59 AM »
Molly,

In perilous times you are advising people to 'trust America's founding fathers'?  We're going to be saved by fighting for our Constitution and an earthly government?  I don't think so.
Jesus once said, "Do not weep for me - weep for yourselves and for your children.  Do you think that was an odd thing for him to say?  Why would Jesus say such a thing?

Anne
Because the Roman Empire was about to go through perilous times.  Israel was about to be DESTROYED and Biblical Judaism was to be no more forever and ever (and I don't mean anything connected to aion).  Of course He said for them to weep 'cause if they rejected Him, then they had no connection to a Biblical faith ever again in this life.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 08:10:50 AM by martincisneros »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2009, 08:11:37 AM »
Molly,

Anne
Absolutely I am.  They were Christians--and they felt they were setting up God's kingdom on earth.

I have been blessed with living in the freedom they made possible--and I would wish it for all people everywhere. 

Jesus was talking about 70 AD, which must have been a horrible time for all who lived through it.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2009, 08:12:35 AM »
That's a lot of what I'm wondering too, Anne.  God's going to win, but what are things going to look like tomorrow, next week, next year?  Maybe no one knows...I recall, don't worry about tomorrow, there's enough trouble for today..God who clothes the lillies of the field and cares for the sparrow, cares so much more for us...

So Molly...some take the above I just quoted and say "then do nothing, totally trust God"...others say, "yes, trust God but put back some food and water too"...I tend to fall into the latter group.  Then I believe you say there's enough some further steps...as in being more proactive, i.e., "throw the bums out"...shoot I agree, but again I admit, I'm personally feeling pretty overwhelmed by the situation and a personal difference I might make....you're up on this, seriously, maybe you can share some specifics with us who may not be brain-dead yet, but still not quite sure what to do...

I've thought and talked to my wife that I'd go to D.C. and do a protest, I talk to others in my circle of acquaintances about things, attempting to educate/inform, but man IT'S BIG.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2009, 08:15:36 AM »
Good thread Anne...hopefully some folks will take the opportunity to share and really try to help each other out here, while if there are others who just think this is all stupid will at least understand there are many with real concerns about this and things to work through and grow in the grace of God with it  :thumbsup:.  Again, good thread.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2009, 08:18:13 AM »
The key right now is congress.

Start paying attention to your congressman/senator.

Pay attention to bills.

Write letters.

Support the good people in office and running for office.

Educate yourself.

They are dead in the face of an educated population.

Which is why they spend so much money making us stupid lol.

Let them know there is somebody out there watching them.

Hold them accountable.

Offline peacemaker

• Bronze
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2009, 08:25:20 AM »
Welcome to the tea party of 2009  :teaching:

Now, send them your used tea ...  :robinhood:  ... bags!

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2009, 08:26:18 AM »
I agree, all good.  I wish there was more of an organized effort, a real movement/venue (PEACEFUL, Big Brother...don't want on any "watch lists"...promise, I'm not a terrorist :winkgrin:) to speak up

martincisneros

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2009, 08:29:30 AM »
Global conquest is the goal of true Christianity.  But not with lies, military, killing, etc.  Through the preaching of the Gospel.  All I've waited on is the Lord to take me off the leash and I'm the next Alexander the Great.  But not with lies, military, killing, etc.  The resurrection's not until after the millenium.  The Lord's waiting on us to take this thing.  Lots of passages about His High Priestly ministry that get twisted by the premillenialist into reflections of Christ Jesus bodily being on earth during the millenium.  Israel will look upon Him whom they've pierced in the exact same way that we've looked upon Him whom our sins have pierced.  Jesus cares for the lambs in Isaiah 40 through His High Priestly ministry and our stand of faith on the Hosea 2:18 covenant. 

We're either going to overthrow religion in the next few years, or we're going to be stuck with it for centuries.  We've entered into the season where we're at a Crossroads on what we're going to do, whether His Will will be done on earth as it is in heaven, or whether we're going to bury our talent.  He's done absolutely all that He's ever going to do about it between now and the resurrection of the righteous and the wicked (2Timothy 4).  He's not going to do another thing about it except what He's been doing [as High Priest] with honoring His Word as we stand on it.  We already have His Holy Spirit.  He's waiting on us to pour Him out upon all flesh.  There's not another outpouring that'll ever happen again that's not coming straight from the Body in the earth.  We pour Him out upon all flesh, or we take another walk around the mountain for 40 Jubilees and get judged accordingly with being allowed to rot in the desert.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2009, 08:29:45 AM »
I agree, all good.  I wish there was more of an organized effort, a real movement/venue (PEACEFUL, Big Brother...don't want on any "watch lists"...promise, I'm not a terrorist :winkgrin:) to speak up
See how they work?  A list lol.

Who makes lists?

Santa Claus, Fascists, Communists,--did I leave anyone out?

Oh.  Control freaks!

What if 300 million people were on their list?

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2009, 08:30:56 AM »
yeah, i know, it stinks, but it's apparently true...let's see  can I spell i-n-t-i-m-i-d-a-t-i-o-n?

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2009, 08:34:24 AM »
Global conquest is the goal of true Christianity.  But not with lies, military, killing, etc.  Through the preaching of the Gospel.  All I've waited on is the Lord to take me off the leash and I'm the next Alexander the Great.  But not with lies, military, killing, etc.  The resurrection's not until after the millenium.  The Lord's waiting on us to take this thing.  Lots of passages about His High Priestly ministry that get twisted by the premillenialist into reflections of Christ Jesus bodily being on earth during the millenium.  Israel will look upon Him whom they've pierced in the exact same way that we've looked upon Him whom our sins have pierced.  Jesus cares for the lambs in Isaiah 40 through His High Priestly ministry and our stand of faith on the Hosea 2:18 covenant. 

We're either going to overthrow religion in the next few years, or we're going to be stuck with it for centuries.  We've entered into the season where we're at a Crossroads on what we're going to do, whether His Will will be done on earth as it is in heaven, or whether we're going to bury our talent.  He's done absolutely all that He's ever going to do about it between now and the resurrection of the righteous and the wicked (2Timothy 4).  He's not going to do another thing about it except what He's been doing [as High Priest] with honoring His Word as we stand on it.  We already have His Holy Spirit.  He's waiting on us to pour Him out upon all flesh.  There's not another outpouring that'll ever happen again that's not coming straight from the Body in the earth.  We pour Him out upon all flesh, or we take another walk around the mountain for 40 Jubilees and get judged accordingly with being allowed to rot in the desert.
wow

Finally! :bgdance: :bgdance:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2009, 08:35:25 AM »
yeah, i know, it stinks, but it's apparently true...let's see  can I spell i-n-t-i-m-i-d-a-t-i-o-n?
But that tells you who they are loud and clear, doesn't it?

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2009, 08:37:35 AM »
yeah, i guess it does at that...very interesting post martin...plenty to contemplate...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2009, 08:42:37 AM »
What if we all refuse to fly the first monday of every  month until they get rid of their stupid no fly lists?

It's little things like that which can send a huge message.

But right now the tail is wagging the dog.  And the dog is allowing it.

Woof!

martincisneros

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2009, 08:43:41 AM »
I've seen Christian Universalists scream about Colossians 2 and not being subject to times, seasons, limitations imposed upon their flesh by religion, etc., and yet I haven't really seen any that really "get it," that that means that this world is ours.  The previous world that Christ's Kingdom wasn't of has already ceased.  We're in the Hebrews 6 "age to come," yet we've got too many holding to a form of godliness but denying the power thereof.  Scripture tells me, from such turn away.  Not sure what some of the other translations say about that, but....

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2009, 08:54:40 AM »
I HAVE NOT READ THIS...I very much respect J. Preston Eby's writings, he was one of, if not the first person God used to introduce UR to me.  I went out just now searching information, and ran across this...read the first line or two and thought I'd post here for comment, as it apparently has to do with these current events now being discussed in this thread.

http://www.godfire.net/eby/America_Under_Judgment.htm

I'm going out to read it now. 

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2009, 08:56:42 AM »
Holy smokes!  I see it's from the late 70's or early 80's  :dontknow:....