Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 81700 times)

Livelystone

Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #250 on: May 07, 2009, 11:45:29 AM »
Greetings

My earlier comment regarding the rebuilding of the temple has nothing to do with what is called Israel today. Nor do I think that anything of Israel today has anything to do with any of God's plans for the temple that is to be built that IS HIS BODY !!!!!.........

However concerning the temple that is His body, that temple was not destroyed until the death of the last Apostle or when "he who letteth let be taken out of the way" Even though the Head had ascended unto heaven shortly after the resurrection of Jesus, the Temple that was His Body continued to exist just fine through the other foundational stones (apostles) that were aligned and on one accord with the cornerstone Jesus up until the death of the last one. After that it was taken over by the false prophets that form the tail of the dragon that has been in control of the pulpit ever since then and through their lies they are still casting down Christians from their inheritance just as the original true apostles warned us would happen

Israel in the ME may be all about Satan's plans for the world and for the church but not God's........ God is Holy and that is something that the country of Israel never will be. Just as Egypt was needed to bring forth His Son so was Israel needed to to be an allegory of the church to show us the way through the the wilderness unto the promise land and what not to do. But now we have His Holy Word (flesh) and His Holy Spirit (blood) for our bodies and that my brothers and sisters is all that is ever going to be needed

Furthermore it will be the Apostles and Prophets that are chosen for this day in time that will build on the same design as the old foundation with Jesus as the Chief Cornerstone....... they are the first of the livelystones who are walking in the same spirit as the fathers, prophets and apostles before us........... that of Moses and Elijah (law and repentance needed to prepare the way).

The law is the schoolteacher that brings us to Christ because it is through the laws of the seed, male and female, sex and marriage, clean and unclean food, etc, etc that we learn all about the "mysteries of Godliness"...... something that the apostles understood very well but that the church is totally void of understanding. Thus Jesus said that those who would teach the law would become great in His Kingdom (Body).

These "temples" will be built in the third day, a time that is now come for the stones to start to be "neatly fitted together" (on "one accord" and "touching the same thing")

Blessings
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 12:22:53 PM by Livelystone »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #251 on: May 07, 2009, 01:52:40 PM »
Doug, that was beautiful--perfect.   Thank you. :HeartThrob:

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #252 on: May 07, 2009, 04:37:02 PM »
Greetings

My earlier comment regarding the rebuilding of the temple has nothing to do with what is called Israel today. Nor do I think that anything of Israel today has anything to do with any of God's plans for the temple that is to be built that IS HIS BODY !!!!!.........

However concerning the temple that is His body, that temple was not destroyed until the death of the last Apostle or when "he who letteth let be taken out of the way" Even though the Head had ascended unto heaven shortly after the resurrection of Jesus, the Temple that was His Body continued to exist just fine through the other foundational stones (apostles) that were aligned and on one accord with the cornerstone Jesus up until the death of the last one. After that it was taken over by the false prophets that form the tail of the dragon that has been in control of the pulpit ever since then and through their lies they are still casting down Christians from their inheritance just as the original true apostles warned us would happen

Israel in the ME may be all about Satan's plans for the world and for the church but not God's........ God is Holy and that is something that the country of Israel never will be. Just as Egypt was needed to bring forth His Son so was Israel needed to to be an allegory of the church to show us the way through the the wilderness unto the promise land and what not to do. But now we have His Holy Word (flesh) and His Holy Spirit (blood) for our bodies and that my brothers and sisters is all that is ever going to be needed

Furthermore it will be the Apostles and Prophets that are chosen for this day in time that will build on the same design as the old foundation with Jesus as the Chief Cornerstone....... they are the first of the livelystones who are walking in the same spirit as the fathers, prophets and apostles before us........... that of Moses and Elijah (law and repentance needed to prepare the way).

The law is the schoolteacher that brings us to Christ because it is through the laws of the seed, male and female, sex and marriage, clean and unclean food, etc, etc that we learn all about the "mysteries of Godliness"...... something that the apostles understood very well but that the church is totally void of understanding. Thus Jesus said that those who would teach the law would become great in His Kingdom (Body).

These "temples" will be built in the third day, a time that is now come for the stones to start to be "neatly fitted together" (on "one accord" and "touching the same thing")

Blessings

I'm not so sure . . .the idea that law and repentance are requirements . . .For one, Jesus fulfilled the law, which means he accomplished what no man could do . .so if he fulfilled it, I no longer am required to base my relationship with the Father according to it.  Secondly, there are only two laws we now are to follow, and truth be told, if Christ is truly in us . . .it isn't even me living by those two laws, it's him manifesting through me . .but they are LOVE the Lord your God with all your heart, and LOVE your neighbor as yourself.

Livelystone

« Reply #253 on: May 07, 2009, 05:19:59 PM »

Hi Nathan

We are not looking through the same eye here

The law is a schoolteacher to teach us the Word of God and without learning the law you will never come to understanding the knowledge of what is necessary for Priests to know. That is the reason why Jesus said what he did about those who teach the law

From the simple two witnesses to rightly dividing the word to the understanding that Peter got from a God who does not change now saying that all those unclean animals in Peter's vision were fine to eat as long as Peter enjoyed their taste.

That is when Peter learned that the dietary laws were about spiritual food and not physical food. Unless Christians are eating truth their is no increase of light in them to displace the darkness that is of the world even though people can still see by sight in the midst of deep darkness.......... just not by the faith that is not of this world but through the presence of righteousness that is our High Priest Jesus Christ.

Blessings

Doug

Offline j.

• Full
« Reply #254 on: May 07, 2009, 09:05:23 PM »
...or it's an entirely symbolic number from a book of symbols and events that have already occurred.

Just saying.

:thumbsup:

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #255 on: May 07, 2009, 10:12:16 PM »

Hi Nathan

We are not looking through the same eye here

The law is a schoolteacher to teach us the Word of God and without learning the law you will never come to understanding the knowledge of what is necessary for Priests to know. That is the reason why Jesus said what he did about those who teach the law

From the simple two witnesses to rightly dividing the word to the understanding that Peter got from a God who does not change now saying that all those unclean animals in Peter's vision were fine to eat as long as Peter enjoyed their taste.

That is when Peter learned that the dietary laws were about spiritual food and not physical food. Unless Christians are eating truth their is no increase of light in them to displace the darkness that is of the world even though people can still see by sight in the midst of deep darkness.......... just not by the faith that is not of this world but through the presence of righteousness that is our High Priest Jesus Christ.

Blessings

Doug

You say the law "is" our school master . . but the truth is . . .it is not.  It "was" their school master . . .but it was in the context of the Old Covenant . . .and Christ replaced that old belief system with a new one . . .and law is done away and now faith does what law once tried to do.

Galatians 3:24
Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #256 on: May 07, 2009, 10:31:43 PM »

I'm not so sure . . .the idea that law and repentance are requirements . . .For one, Jesus fulfilled the law, which means he accomplished what no man could do . .so if he fulfilled it, I no longer am required to base my relationship with the Father according to it.  Secondly, there are only two laws we now are to follow, and truth be told, if Christ is truly in us . . .it isn't even me living by those two laws, it's him manifesting through me . .but they are LOVE the Lord your God with all your heart, and LOVE your neighbor as yourself.

Amen, Nathan.  Jesus wrote the Law on our hearts of flesh, meaning we don't just follow rules anymore, His Spirit works through us to do His will.  IMO, we must not take Jesus' words out of context, when very much of the time He was speaking to the religious of His day, about things to occur by 70 AD (and I believe, some things to occur at some point in the future when "so all Israel shall be saved").  I know all don't agree with that last part, but that's not the main point of my post.  I knew I wanted to use this verse I just read today, and here it is.  I Corinthians 15:10  "and by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace that [is] towards me came not in vain, but more abundantly than they all did I labor, yet not I, but the grace of God that [is] with me..." 

James
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:34:26 PM by jabcat »
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Livelystone

« Reply #257 on: May 07, 2009, 10:35:58 PM »
:sigh:  :sigh: :sigh:

Nathan

Without Christ you cannot understand the law  !!!!

Doug

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #258 on: May 07, 2009, 10:46:17 PM »
Dude, I don't want to understand it . . .I'm free from it! :mshock:

Livelystone

« Reply #259 on: May 07, 2009, 10:51:19 PM »

Amen, Nathan.  Jesus wrote the Law on our hearts of flesh, meaning we don't just follow rules anymore, His Spirit works through us to do His will.  IMO, we must not take Jesus' words out of context, when very much of the time He was speaking to the religious of His day, about things to occur by 70 AD (and I believe, some things to occur at some point in the future when "so all Israel shall be saved").  I know all don't agree with that last part, but that's not the main point of my post.  I knew I wanted to use this verse I just read today, and here it is.  I Corinthians 15:10  "and by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace that [is] towards me came not in vain, but more abundantly than they all did I labor, yet not I, but the grace of God that [is] with me..." 

James

Are the Laws of God really written on your heart? If so you manifest them and are already a finished work

One does and says the abundance of their heart and IF His Laws are all already there than you are manifesting the Law just as He did and because of that have obtained righteousness meaning that healings flow from you just as they did from the Apostles and you can raise the dead.

Do you really understand the laws of homosexuality and HOW Jesus fulfilled them THROUGH NOT HAVING TWO SPIRITS (MALES) TOGETHER IN HIS HEART?

Then and only then you will understand why when Jesus said there were two men in a bed and only one was taken even though homosexuality is a sin and God judges all without respect to persons......... the same with two women and why one was taken.

Doug

70sevens

« Reply #260 on: May 08, 2009, 06:58:08 AM »
1. Grace, after Law

"Law, after that comes Grace (Christ)"
It's faith growing process for each individual has to go through.
That is the order of the life,
so no one can skip "law period" in his life as believer.
Even though Jesus came 2000 years ago,
we are to go through the process of law first, then Christ.

"The End of Days" means "end of my old man" who are under the law
by the coming of Jesus Chirst in me.
Bible expressions like "Jesus replaces the law" or "Jesus completes the law"
mean His work done in one's mind personally, not universally.

Spiritually speaking,
the current Jesus that we have in mind is not Jesus,
he is Moses in nature, unless we have not met Jesus in person.
We are under the law.

2. Homosexuality?

Are the Laws of God really written on your heart? If so you manifest them and are already a finished work
One does and says the abundance of their heart and IF His Laws are all already there than you are manifesting the Law just as He did and because of that have obtained righteousness meaning that healings flow from you just as they did from the Apostles and you can raise the dead.

How true!

Do you really understand the laws of homosexuality and HOW Jesus fulfilled them THROUGH NOT HAVING TWO SPIRITS (MALES) TOGETHER IN HIS HEART?
Then and only then you will understand why when Jesus said there were two men in a bed and only one was taken even though homosexuality is a sin and God judges all without respect to persons......... the same with two women and why one was taken.

Doug

I never knew that there was a story of two homo in bed in the Bible.
Where is it?
And what is the case of having 2 male spirits together in heart, please?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 07:30:10 AM by 70sevens »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #261 on: May 08, 2009, 07:54:43 AM »
I believe 'God's laws written on our hearts' applies to every believer on Jesus as Savior, that God in his mercy, has given the faith to believe.  I don't believe New Covenant believers are bound by the Old Covenant, nor should that burden of condemnation be placed on those set free by Jesus' work on the cross.  Further, we should not add unscriptural beliefs to the gospel message of God's marvelous grace. 

I believe the following by abraham, site administrator at goodmorningbible.com expresses it well;

Quote:  "You are manifestly an epistle of Christ . . . written . . . not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart." (2Co 3:3)

The old covenant of law was written upon "tablets of stone." The new covenant of grace is written upon "tablets . . . of the heart." This is another vital contrast between the old and new covenants. This difference again decides whether we draw upon man's sufficiency or upon God's.

The old covenant message of God's law was written on stones. It called man to holiness, as measured by the character of God. "You shall be holy, for I the LORD your God am holy" (Lev 19:2). The message is magnificent. However, its impact would be limited (by design), since it was written on "tablets of stone." It was inscribed upon an inanimate object that was external to human lives. Consequently, it could not bring life or any provision for transforming lives. The law would function as a perfect standard, revealing our unholiness and convicting us that we needed the help that only Jesus Christ could offer. We needed some means to get the perfect message of the law (holiness) into our innermost being. This is what the new covenant of grace accomplishes.

The new covenant message of God's grace is written on human hearts: "on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart." Grace not only forgives our failure before the law, but it goes to work to develop personal holiness at the very core of our being. This was the promise God gave through His prophets of old, that He would put His holy law into peoples' hearts. The book of Hebrews applies this promise to all believers in Jesus Christ. "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts" (Heb 10:16).

What hope we have through the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ! Now, God brings His holiness from an outside standard to an internal resource. Now, the Lord is making His holy demands an internal part of our being. God is stirring holy desires in us. God is developing holy priorities within us and providing spiritual strength within us to walk in more and more godliness. "It is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure" (Phi 2:13). -  End quote

Day by day, God is destroying the old man within me, bringing me just a little further, step by step into His will and a little more maturity.  He often does that through my failures, teaching me, correcting me.  "...yet not I, but the grace of God that [is] with me..."   I Cor. 15:10   

Thank God He is my Father, Savior, Judge, and Redeemer. 

James.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 10:40:33 AM by jabcat »
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Livelystone

« Reply #262 on: May 08, 2009, 02:42:05 PM »
Jabcat said

Further, we should not add unscriptural beliefs to the gospel message of God's marvelous grace.

True but being as you have directed that statement to my post and me it shows that on your part there is a lacking in understanding the things of God.

However for your edification read on

The fruit identifies the tree and if Christ who is the tree of life that overcame the curse of the law that defines righteousness is living in ones heart then it is Christ and His works that come forth....... if the works of Christ are not coming forth then it is not Christ who is living and ruling over the heart but instead just a better disciplined form of the first Adam with your name living in your heart in place of Christ.

This is the teaching behind when an unclean spirit gets the boot out of a mans heart (Matt.12; 43-45, Luke 11. 24-26) from when the Holy Spirit comes into it because light displaces darkness. (darkness is NEVER EVER changed to light). But then when he finds and mates up with Eve in the dry places (dust, flesh) he then returns and takes back over trying to appear right (be transformed as Christ) and the person is worse off then before not seeing nor understanding how the law of sin works (NOT THE LAW OF MOSES !!!) and the works of law of sin that identifies the first Adam who along with Eve can only produce good along with  evil together rather than just good. Consequently the poor Christian is outside the garden ( "Gan" fence of God and righteousness) looking in instead of being in and to make matters worse they cannot tell the difference. However the Bible tells us that by their fruit (the man of the heart) we shall know them, where they are from and therefore who sent them.

This old man Adam in you knows the law and can read it written upon tablets of stone that get broken because the proof of the pudding is he cannot overcome them as Christ did consequently the life and works of Abel and Cain, good and evil are what comes come forth with Cain being the one who in the end turns out to be his brothers keeper (murderer)

On the other hand if Christ was there in your heart "manifesting and fulfilling the Law of God" that translated means OVERCOMING THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH YOU WOULD BE DOING THE WORKS OF CHRIST. If however you still say Christ is there THAT IS THE SAME AS SAYING  "a man who says he has no sin"  (1Jn 5) you deceive yourself ...... get my point?

Now if you will admit to who and what is obviously NOT LIVING AND WRITTEN in your heart through the proof given in the scriptures we can make some progress. HOWEVER IF YOU INSIST THAT CHRIST WHO MANIFESTS THE LAW BUT FOR SOME REASON IN YOU IS NOT ADHERING TO THE LAW OF GOD THAT HE FULFILLED AND WRITES ON FLESHY TABLES OF THE HEART INCLUDING THE LAW OF THE SEED THAT PRODUCES THE FRUIT OF CHRIST .................. then we need to go to over to the Book of James and find out what is wrong and why CHRIST IS DIFFERENT IN YOU THAN WHEN HE WAS ON EARTH THE FIRST TIME.

You see Brother....... you really do not know the Laws of God and according to Jesus and His Word as found in the Holy Scriptures you need to. Also it is quite apparent that they are not written in your heart but not because that you do not mean well but because you have been deceived.

Moving on

70sevens asked

Where is it?

Hello 70sevens

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

IMO because the knowledge concerning the laws of male and female are not known Christians as whole are in serious trouble. Because of this we have the well known teaching of Satan that says "my spirit is ok but it is my soul that is the trouble" as one of the chief foundational reasons taught in the church and why the Glory of God remains departed from the Church.

The bed is the heart and this is to be where the Holy Priest in us and a virgin bride will bring forth a male child that is to be caught up to heaven.

However when there are two men in a bed and because homosexuality is a sin that cannot produce a new life we have a problem  and one is taken away........ that one taken away is Christ the Holy Spirit who will not share the heart that He has paid for with His Blood with a man of sin........ not today, not tomorrow, not ever !!!!

Luke 17:34    I tell you, in that night there shall be two [men] in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

Because it is "night" time means it is a place and time resulting from the lack of knowledge and truth of the Scriptures being taught that causes God's chosen to perish (Hos.4:6) we have two men in the bed instead of just one......... consequently the virgin bride in heaven (Re 21; 1-3) will not come down and bed remains defiled because of the first Adam (the "old man of sin) of 2nd Thessolonians sitting where he ought not. Thus Christ the "acceptable man" departs and the old man saying he is God who now appears transformed as a minister of righteousness remains and the person is worse off than ever. Being as the virgin bride is the mind of Christ she is not fooled but the church both corporately and individually is fooled.

The end result of all that is a clergy running around saying they free from the laws of God that are supposedly written on their hearts teaching others what they think is the truth with the end result being that Christ has no place to rest His head because what is suppose to be His Body, the Church remains defiled and not Holy as commanded to be.

Blessings

Doug

« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 02:45:43 PM by Livelystone »

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #263 on: May 08, 2009, 03:22:42 PM »
You see Brother....... you really do not know the Laws of God and according to Jesus and His Word as found in the Holy Scriptures you need to. Also it is quite apparent that they are not written in your heart but not because that you do not mean well but because you have been deceived.

This is the kind of fruit that is enedible.  An assessment is made, a finger is pointed, and judgment is passed.  For me, it should go no further than the assessment . . .anything more is borderline condemnation.  And as we all know . . ."Therefore, there now is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

We are all in Christ Jesus . . .we may be at different levels of our relationship in him, but we are in him nonetheless.  When I denounce another, what I'm really doing is elevating myself.  Which again for me, is where the tree of knowledge of good and evil manifests in me.  Just as this tree did exist in the garden, it also exists in me . .but the instruction "do not eat" was in the garden . . .so the instruction "walk in the spirit" is in me.  To eat of the tree of knowledge is to step out of the tree of life.  How can we release life into another by pronouncing darkness?

I'm stepping out of this conversation after this . . .it's getting too far in the accusational tone for me.

Blessings guys.

Livelystone

« Reply #264 on: May 08, 2009, 04:18:53 PM »

This is the kind of fruit that is enedible.  An assessment is made, a finger is pointed, and judgment is passed.  For me, it should go no further than the assessment . . .anything more is borderline condemnation.  And as we all know . . ."Therefore, there now is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

We are all in Christ Jesus . . .we may be at different levels of our relationship in him, but we are in him nonetheless.  When I denounce another, what I'm really doing is elevating myself.  Which again for me, is where the tree of knowledge of good and evil manifests in me.  Just as this tree did exist in the garden, it also exists in me . .but the instruction "do not eat" was in the garden . . .so the instruction "walk in the spirit" is in me.  To eat of the tree of knowledge is to step out of the tree of life.  How can we release life into another by pronouncing darkness?

I'm stepping out of this conversation after this . . .it's getting too far in the accusational tone for me.

Blessings guys.

Hmmmm

I'll skip the small talk

Anyway........Christ Jesus in you is the seed that is the hope of glory........... Amen? I think so

You in Christ Jesus is the hope of the glory fulfilled......... Amen again? (stop and think about it because the body of Christ needs to be just as the head for the two to be joined together as one dear brother.

Considerable difference !!!

Now are you or anyone else here really in "Christ Jesus" or is it as I say?.......  Christ "the seed" that is in you the hope of Glory that gives you the power to become a son of God.

BTW remember in your post above when you called me "Dude" and said that you did not want to know the laws........ you error in your understanding of the Word of God because you do not know them !!! (such as the law of the seed for one) and you must learn them to gain the knowledge that a Priest chosen of the Most High, Praise His name is to have

Blessings

Doug

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #265 on: May 08, 2009, 06:09:00 PM »
Moderator note:  Discussion is good and encouraged.  Pronouncing judgment against other brothers and sisters is not.  Please refrain from making direct, judgmental statements about other believers' salvation, which is not only unscriptural, but considered to be a personal attack according to TM policy.  Also better to not call names that may be considered objectionable.

Brotherly love please?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 06:11:16 PM by jabcat »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #266 on: May 08, 2009, 06:28:31 PM »
I've been thinking about this while mowing my lawn this morning :sweat:, and want to clarify something I said earlier in this thread.  I am not saying God can't or won't heal the sick or raise the dead.  God can do absolutely anything He chooses to do.  He has all power, and He can work through any believer (in fact, anyTHING He so chooses).  What I am saying, is I personally don't believe literally raising the dead is a requirement for, or necessarily an indication/mark of, someone saved by the power of the blood.  Jesus' death on the cross was not in vain.  IMO, His finished work on the cross began, perhaps even completed (up for discussion) the writing of His laws on our heart.  It was HIS act, not ours.  Those He chooses, He saves.  And yes, there's fruit born from that...His fruit.  He is the Author and Finisher, the Alpha and Omega, the First and Last.  He cried "it is finished!"  The saved believer is having the dead raised in him or her every day, as the old man dies and the new man rises.  Halleluja!  What a Savior. 

God's blessing, James.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 06:31:01 PM by jabcat »

70sevens

« Reply #267 on: May 08, 2009, 09:00:40 PM »

70sevens asked

Where is it?

Hello 70sevens

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

However when there are two men in a bed and because homosexuality is a sin that cannot produce a new life we have a problem  and one is taken away........ that one taken away is Christ the Holy Spirit who will not share the heart that He has paid for with His Blood with a man of sin........ not today, not tomorrow, not ever !!!!

Luke 17:34    I tell you, in that night there shall be two [men] in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

Because it is "night" time means it is a place and time resulting from the lack of knowledge and truth of the Scriptures being taught that causes God's chosen to perish (Hos.4:6) we have two men in the bed instead of just one......... consequently the virgin bride in heaven (Re 21; 1-3) will not come down and bed remains defiled because of the first Adam (the "old man of sin) of 2nd Thessolonians sitting where he ought not. Thus Christ the "acceptable man" departs and the old man saying he is God who now appears transformed as a minister of righteousness remains and the person is worse off than ever. Being as the virgin bride is the mind of Christ she is not fooled but the church both corporately and individually is fooled.

Blessings

Doug

The following verses of Jesus are never meant to speak about homosexuality.

[Luke 17:34-35]
34/ "I tell you, on that night there will be two men in one bed; one will be taken, and the other will be left.
35/ "There will be two women grinding at the same place; one will be taken, and the other will be left.

Jesus was saying two types of believers who are "under same condition",
nevertheless, one is taken to Kingdom of God, and the other is left in the world.

Noah vs People dead     : They were in the same povince.
Lot vs Sodomites left    : They were in the same city.
One man vs the Other man : They were in the same bed.
One Woman vs the Other woman : They were in the same place.

So we must be careful and sober in order to be taken to Kingdom,
even though we are in the same belief of Jesus.

And your explanation is not about homosexuality either.

Livelystone said :
"we have two men in the bed instead of just one........."

Your saying above is not about homosexuality;
it's that the single bed is occupied by two men thing.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #268 on: May 08, 2009, 09:53:01 PM »
Actually, I see the passage about two men in bed, two women working in the field just the opposite when it comes to who's leaving and who's staying . . . the meek inherit the earth . . .just one of many passages revealing that we're not going anywhere . . .it is the ungodly that are being removed, not the godly.

Again, just my point of view and nothing more.

Livelystone

« Reply #269 on: May 08, 2009, 09:58:33 PM »

The following verses of Jesus are never meant to speak about homosexuality.

[Luke 17:34-35]
34/ "I tell you, on that night there will be two men in one bed; one will be taken, and the other will be left.
35/ "There will be two women grinding at the same place; one will be taken, and the other will be left.

Bingo  ........ but we still must follow the laws that are applicable here if you want to hear what the spirit is saying

Jesus was saying two types of believers who are "under same condition",
nevertheless, one is taken to Kingdom of God, and the other is left in the world.

One man vs the Other man : They were in the same bed.

One Woman vs the Other woman : They were in the same place.

So we must be careful and sober in order to be taken to Kingdom,
even though we are in the same belief of Jesus.

Nope...... If there were two real men in a real bed neither is ever acceptable to God...... period !!! no ifs, ands, or butts.

The male and female are spirit and soul and you cannot have both the first Adam (your old man) and the second (Jesus) that are two separate spirits in your heart at the same time. Whomever is in your heart is your master and you either serve the one and hate the other or vice versa.

Same with the two women (mind/soul) at the mill that is where things get ground out as in decision making one double minded consequently only one is acceptable (1Pet 1:4).

And your explanation is not about homosexuality either.

Once again we are using the laws of sex and whom the High Priest can marry to hear what Jesus is saying ......... that is why He taught in parables so not everyone can hear the message. Jesus continually referred to different parts of the law throughout His teachings such as the truth being determined through two witnesses......... which is a fundamental law that we need to follow to understand Isaiah 28 on how to gain knowledge

Then through the laws regarding approvable sex or defiled sex we see where we cannot have spirit and spirit or soul and soul together because it takes spirit and soul (male and female) to procreate. Plus you cannot mix a defiled soul from Adam whom is Eve with the Holy Spirit that is a virgin......This is determined through the marriage laws on who the Holy Spirit in us may take for a wife if we are ever to produce the male child that is to be caught up to heaven signifying us bringing forth a life of Holiness JUST LIKE JESUS WAS!!!!!!!!!!

Without that being done there is no second coming of the same man as Jesus walking on earth again.......... or at least not until everyone of his enemies are conquered and all the Christians have obtained some sort of immortal flesh body (something that I question will ever happen)

Blessings

Doug

Livelystone

« Reply #270 on: May 08, 2009, 10:55:34 PM »
Actually, I see the passage about two men in bed, two women working in the field just the opposite when it comes to who's leaving and who's staying . . . the meek inherit the earth . . .just one of many passages revealing that we're not going anywhere . . .it is the ungodly that are being removed, not the godly.

Just do a quick word study on the word used for "taken" and you will see my point  :thumbsup:

Blessings

Doug

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #271 on: May 08, 2009, 11:44:53 PM »
Blue letter Bible puts the definition like this . . .for "to be taken"

1) to take to, to take with one's self, to join to one's self

a) an associate, a companion

b) metaph.

1) to accept or acknowledge one to be such as he professes to be

2) not to reject, not to withhold obedience

2) to receive something transmitted

a) an office to be discharged

b) to receive with the mind

1) by oral transmission: of the authors from whom the tradition proceeds

2) by the narrating to others, by instruction of teachers (used of disciples)

All that did was confuse the situation for me all together.

70sevens

« Reply #272 on: May 09, 2009, 05:16:16 AM »
Hi,

1. Homosexuality

Lifestone wrote :
The male and female are spirit and soul and you cannot have both the first Adam (your old man)
and the second (Jesus) that are two separate spirits in your heart at the same time.
Whomever is in your heart is your master and you either serve the one and hate the other or vice versa.
Same with the two women (mind/soul) at the mill that is where things get ground out
as in decision making one double minded consequently only one is acceptable (1Pet 1:4).

How can the above be the explanation of homosexuality I wonder, be it literal or spiritual? 
In fact, you are talking about "a person should not have two maters",
and I am not saying this statement is wrong.
However, if you want to apply homosex in this case, you should have explained something like,
"two masters are having an affair with each other" and the spiritual meaning of it,
then I would admit homosexuality is referred here in this verse.
I hope you understand my point.

2. Context

The Scriptures should read in line with the context.
Here Jesus is continuously saying about man to be taken vursus man to be left,
even though they are doing same believers' activities.

As you say you see it otherwise,
then could you please fit the homosexuality into the context?
and rapture of the Christ
if your saying "Thus Christ the "acceptable man" departs and the old man
saying he is God..
" means that.

Following are the said verses. 

[Luke 17:30-37]
30/ "It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed.
31/ On that day no one who is on the roof of his house, with his goods inside, should go down to get them.
Likewise, no one in the field should go back for anything.
32/ Remember Lot's wife!
33/ Whoever tries to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it.
34/ I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left.
35/ Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left."
36/ Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.
37/ "Where, Lord?" they asked. He replied, "Where there is a dead body, there the vultures will gather."

God bless.

70sevens

« Reply #273 on: May 09, 2009, 05:35:31 AM »

Hi Nathan,

No, we are not going anywhere physically.
But we are going somewhere spiritually.

As we are, we are in the wilderness in this world,
and need to go to Canaan by the salvation of Jesus.
Canaan is the symbol of Kingdom of God, and that is the good ground.
The meek will inherit the earth, i.e, the good ground (Canaan =Kingdom of God).
We should be taken to Kingdom of God by Jesus,
rather than being left in this sinful world.

As I said, even though we are taken up to the Kingdom,
our physical body will remain in this world pending the physical death.
These are born again men who are living this world with the citizenship of the Heaven.
And they can do what Jesus did for the rest of their life.
What the blessed men they are!

God  bless.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 06:08:29 AM by 70sevens »

Livelystone

« Reply #274 on: May 09, 2009, 07:18:47 PM »
One last try on the law as a schoolteacher to bring us to Christ

1. Without knowledge one will not obtain the high callling of "In Christ" that means for us to become through His works and not our own JUST AS CHRIST WAS !!! (Hos.4:6, He.61-3)

2. Several current yet different teachings of the church that are false are exposed to be false through knowledge of the laws. "False knowledge" are lies and God is forced to turn away from us when sin is within us....... believing in a lie is having sin within you

Because of the current thread conversation but by all means not limited to just these false teachings currently taught in the Christian churches and websites we will stay within the current verses and topics (rather than write a study Bible)

First false teaching....... His Holy Spirit teaches my spirit all about what is true and how to become one with the Lord

The word spirit although gender free (unlike soul that is always female) is male but needs to remain gender free because it is found in both men and woman as their source of life and because it needs to take on the submissive characteristic of when the lesser is blessed by the greater yet still within the same sex....... sorry if I cannot make that more clear so blame it on me

To become one with the Lord is the same as a male and a female becoming one flesh (intercourse) and begetting new life....... consequently it takes a male and female to do this and never can two spirits such as "His Spirit and mine" become one........ that is spiritual homosexuality and is outlawed by God in the spirit just as it is in the natural flesh

I certainly hope that it is also apparent that we need to go much deeper than looking at the world as a place where the two men or two women may be together with only one being acceptable and instead look within ourselves as this is where is this parable of the Lord is meant it have its positive effect....... with the male (spirit) and woman (soul) that are within us

Another false teaching...... our spirit is OK but our soul is bad.........Untrue and every spirit has its own soul where the origin of the spirit is made visibly manifest...... because the soul reflects the decisions made by the mind that reflects the spirit that is found in the heart it becomes the seen (through our actions) of what is unseen (the spirit is invisible)

Both the spirit of man (Adam) and the soul that comes with it (Eve) are defiled and cannot be made Holy. They carry the law of sin spoken of by Paul....... this is not  a written law like that of Moses that was weak and could not give life because the law of sin is a principality that by definition means it is a life giving force even though because of sin it is a life destined for death....... Consequently in Adam all men die but unfortunately Christians try to make Adam keep him alive and just make him better like Lucifer (Adam) did when he wanted to become like God

Eve too has this law of sin because she was part of the transgression and because of that our soul will never be suitable to be the bride for Christ. The Holy Spirit that is Christ in us is our High Priest and by Law the High Priest can only marry a virgin Virgins are born and not made..... we are to appear as chaste virgins (made virgins) having been cleansed of all the filthy mannerism of our pasts but we never become a virgin having already sinned...... the virgin we need to become the bride is what is reserved for us in heaven (1Pet 1;4) and is given to us i Re.211-3. Remember what Jesus said that nothing can ascend unto heaven that has descended from heaven....... Adam and Eve are of the earth and are to die so that we may be resurrected unto Christ's Spirit and Soul thus putting off mortality and putting on immortality

I could write page after page along just these couple of laws but in the end if one does not hear it from the Lord they will not hear it from me......... so I will leave it between you and Him ........ but if you turn your back on the law as schoolteacher and ignore the words of Jesus who warn us not to do so you will never ever learn the things that are needed to know or how to prove false all the lies about spirit and brides and what will ascend unto heaven and what will not.

In other words without learning the spiritual applications of the Laws of God one will not obtain the truth of foundational doctrines spoken of in He 6 that are necessary to have before one will be moved by the Lord unto perfection....... end of story!!!

Blessings and much love in Christ Jesus

Doug