Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 78463 times)

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2009, 01:44:16 AM »
 :cloud9: Hi RLV, how ya doing?  :HeartThrob:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2009, 01:51:31 AM »

Hey  you chewing BIG RED LOL
   HEY Redlettervoice
  I am glad you come to see us  girl , how  are you  these days sis ?
   :HeartThrob:  rose

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2009, 02:15:25 AM »
RED!! :cloud9:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2009, 03:31:04 PM »
Hi Carlene :icon_flower:

Refreshing to hear from you  :icon_flower:

:HeartThrob: :HeartThrob:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2009, 06:52:55 PM »
 :cloud9: This is about a half hour I think and I got interrupted listening to it, but if you wade through the religious jargon and just listen to the scientific facts, I think it's definitely pertinent to what we're discussing, and more than likely to the urgency and feeling of "something" is getting ready to happen, that most of us feel in one way or another. Hope the link works....

http://www.christia n-forum.net/ index.php? showtopic= 27682&hl=
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

ScarletWren

« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2009, 07:09:49 PM »
Awwwww,

I have seen some of Kratos's posts and really enjoyed them.  I did not know he died.  Figures!!!

Hey Rose, can I come live with you guys too?  You'll have to teach me all that survival stuff tho.  I've been pretty spoiled most of my life.  I barely know how to boil water.  Well, I can cook a little but I use the microwave a lot. 

I heard from my ex-husband yesterday that the company he works for is running out of work and they have already laid off 9 people.  It isn't a really big company so that's a lot.  They are all worried.  And if he loses his job, I will lose half of my income which totals about $1200 to $1400 a month.  My COBRA health insurance ends on the 24th of this month and I don't know what I will do, I could find insurance for less than I've been paying (close to $400 of my monthly income) but they exclude anything for past ailments for anywhere from 9months after they start you off to one place said they would never pay for anything to do with my back because I had a backache within the last 3 years.  I'm filling out an application for state-assisted insurance but am not real sure I can get that, it seems I never qualify for any assistance.

ah well, trust in the Lord, things will work out.

I lost 3 days of work this week due to car troubles.  Keep smiling huh?

Life would be boring without some trials.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2009, 07:43:48 PM »
 :cloud9: I tried to with this, does it work if you cut and paste it into your browser? It is about 4 blood moons and their significance to great moves of God in the past, as well the moons coming up. I'm going to listen to it all when I get a chance. It's definitely worth a listen. Card

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2009, 07:45:04 PM »
 :cloud9: No, I guess it doesn't, I tried it too. I'll be back in a sec and see if I can get it right.....

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2009, 07:47:22 PM »
 :cloud9: Ok, once more with feeling..... :laughing7:

http://revver.com/video/870710/endtime-sol...clipses-part-1/

This one works, just tried it.....

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2009, 09:54:56 PM »
I just finished watching it . . .quite fascinating as to how they can line up events pertaining to wars and invasions to the eclipses like that. 

It's enough to make your head tug back at your spirit and say "see . . .you've got it all wrong . . . it's not spiritual . .it's literal . . ." and yet the same voice that led me away from focusing on natural things continues to call into the deep. 

Then at the very end . .the last thing one them say is they quote a passage out of Revelation where the sun doesn't give it's light and the moon turns blood red . .and the stars fall from heaven . . .  "If" I'm supposed to take the sun and moon literally . . .then should I not also take the stars falling from heaven literally to?  Which would then make it "literally" impossible because there is no way this earth could contain all the stars falling onto it. 

Another thing that continues to call out to me is the passage where it speaks about how many will claim "he is over here" while others will claim "the Messsiah is over there" but do not chase after them . . .  . .

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

You don't need to chase after the proclamations of others, Christ is coming to you . .not the other way around.

28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Are we not eagles that have flocked together right here, right now and have been feeding from the carcass . the body of Christ "in" each other??

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The one thing they didn't really explain was . . . what's coming in 2015 and 2015 with the eclipses . .it's not the first time.  It's happened before.  And in the times before, very significant things went on with Israel . . .I'm sure that God does indeed use the lights in the heavens as signs of him acting upon and manifesting on the earth.  No doubt about it.  But they're assuming that this next one is going to be the coming of the Lord, even though all the previous times have been something else all together different

Now, having said all of that . .these guys are setting around, building up this air of excitement assuming that this is dealing with the coming of the Lord .they are taking their text out of Matthew 24 . . .which is fine . .but they would also then have to see that if "that's" to be taken literally, which they obviously are doing . . then what also is to be taken literally is, in that same exact passage is where Jesus says not even he knows of when he's returning.

So . . .if "he" doesn't know . . how can they possibly assume that now . ."they" know??? 

But other than that, looking at the visuals and hearing about how things of great magnitude happened to Israel on specific Jewish holidays where rare things in the stars took place on those same days . ..there is definitely a connection.  But I'm not so sure I want to put all my spiritual eggs into one natural reasoned basket just yet.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 03:31:16 PM by Nathan »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2009, 10:16:44 PM »
 :cloud9: That's why I said if you can wade through the religion of this, it is worth noting, only because He DOES give signs in the natural heavens as well. So my take on it is, He's already set a time and season for something to appear in OUR heavens/Spirit as well. Whether or not it's the fullness of Him or something else, it is, to me, of interest. I'm definitely not in the literal camp on anything, but am intrigued by the witnesses He has established in the natural heavens. I see it as an exciting time for things are falling into place in the SPIRIT within us, preparing to be a spiritual witness of whatever the natural also displays. What? Only He knows. Blessings...

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2009, 10:28:09 PM »
Read this this morning...

"Stop letting your hearts be disturbed!  You must be continually believing God, and be continually believing in Me!  In My Father's house there are places for many to stay.  Otherwise, I definitely wouldn't have told you that I am going away to make a place ready for you, would I?  Now if I go away and make a place ready for you, I'm going to come again, and will take you along with Myself;  so that where I am, you shall be also.  John 14:1-3, The Christian Bible

Related to end time events ("doomsday")?  Orthodox Heaven?  Connected to 70 AD since Jesus' earthly ministry was to the Jews and He was speaking to His disciples?
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2009, 11:17:36 PM »
:cloud9: That's why I said if you can wade through the religion of this, it is worth noting, only because He DOES give signs in the natural heavens as well. So my take on it is, He's already set a time and season for something to appear in OUR heavens/Spirit as well. Whether or not it's the fullness of Him or something else, it is, to me, of interest. I'm definitely not in the literal camp on anything, but am intrigued by the witnesses He has established in the natural heavens. I see it as an exciting time for things are falling into place in the SPIRIT within us, preparing to be a spiritual witness of whatever the natural also displays. What? Only He knows. Blessings...

I totally agree with you Rose, and just to letcha know . . .I've never seen you to be tossed to and fro in the fundamentalists camp, nor do I think you are anything but consistent and accurately having the spirit divide truth in you. 

I wonder what it was that happened last year around Sept. 1st that was to begin this seven year thing their speaking of.  If the guy would have said June 13th . .I would have fallen out of my chair . .that was the day the river crested here in Iowa causing all the devastation to Cedar Rapids, Iowa City as well as many other smaller towns and communities.  We're still feeling the affects of that one.  We just learned this week that the power station that supplies Quaker it's steam, will be shutting it's doors this coming June due to the cost of replacing the coal burners required for supplying us as well as the main hospital and all of down town Cedar Rapids businesses with steam.  My wife's parents are just now . . .it's been 7 months and they are just now beginning to move back into their house . . .they've had horror story after horror story since this whole thing began.

At any rate, I'm not aware of any major things going on last year at the 1st of September.  Anything go on in Gaza then?  And I wonder if there was any "sign" that manifested when Israel went into their current conflict.  They get into so many different clashes  .. . .it's hard to keep track of them all.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2009, 11:57:56 PM »
 :cloud9: Hey Nathan, you quoted me, but are addressing Rose, LOL.....that's ok though as we are one in the Spirit.... :HeartThrob:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2009, 12:46:13 AM »
Quote from: Nathan
I just finished watching it . . .quite fascinating as to how they can line up events pertaining to wars and invasions to the eclipses like that. 

They don't call them occultists for nothing.  They started their profession at the dawn of time with the secret knowledge of the heavens, passing down the knowledge from father to son, so that they could wow people by predicting the sun would go black on a certain date and they would cause it to return its light if only you do this, that, or the other thing which is guaranteed to give them more power.

To me, it's just more proof that it's all orchestrated.

But, God gives us the signs, too, and it's a two-edged sword that can help us to see what they are doing behind their veil.

11Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

--Eph 5

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2009, 12:51:41 AM »
At any rate, I'm not aware of any major things going on last year at the 1st of September.

Go watch the video again.  They said the signs for the next 3 years are for the judging of the nations--which would be the gentiles.

As if we didn't know...

:roll eyes:

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2009, 12:59:59 AM »
:cloud9: Hey Nathan, you quoted me, but are addressing Rose, LOL.....that's ok though as we are one in the Spirit.... :HeartThrob:

oh . . .crap.  It's hard to tell the two of you apart . . .you're handwriting is identical.   :laughing7: :laughing7:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2009, 01:02:32 AM »
 :cloud9: Well, of course they are corrupting whatever it is God intended in these signs in the heavens, I mean, what else can the carnal mind do, but corrupt? My only point is, He placed the sun and the moon in the heavens, and He knows the times and seasons and what they are for or signify.

I'm not interested in their pet theories they work up to support their lifeless doctrines, I'm only interested in what God might have to say about it, and whatever it is, His Word will witness it, once understanding comes.

And Fire, I too have wondered if they won't harness a hologram and a satellite somehow to perpetrate and bring to life, the vain imaginations of so many people trapped in religious understanding. As Job found out, what you fear most is what comes upon you, which fortunately for Him was the dealings and processings of God, but the converse is true also, if you fear things, events, ect., so maybe He'll give to them what they fear most, eh? Blessings....

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2009, 01:05:52 AM »
:cloud9: Well, of course they are corrupting whatever it is God intended in these signs in the heavens, I mean, what else can the carnal mind do, but corrupt? My only point is, He placed the sun and the moon in the heavens, and He knows the times and seasons and what they are for or signify.

I'm not interested in their pet theories they work up to support their lifeless doctrines, I'm only interested in what God might have to say about it, and whatever it is, His Word will witness it, once understanding comes.

And Fire, I too have wondered if they won't harness a hologram and a satellite somehow to perpetrate and bring to life, the vain imaginations of so many people trapped in religious understanding. As Job found out, what you fear most is what comes upon you, which fortunately for Him was the dealings and processings of God, but the converse is true also, if you fear things, events, ect., so maybe He'll give to them what they fear most, eh? Blessings....
well, we will just have to respond with our own hologram (which they are counterfeiting to begin with) because that is what we are meant to be, right?  A hologram of the Christ.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2009, 01:08:41 AM »
 :cloud9: That's true only our "hologram" is the real deal and has the substance of the Spirit and the foundation of the Word to back it up....

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2009, 01:25:08 AM »
People consider us to be mystical as it is . . .now these guys are using literal calendars, literal science, literal sun  . .moon . . . how difficult will it be when these things "do" appear to happen . .and to be honest . . .I don't doubt that they could very well happen . . .but I just don't think you can, nor should anyone, try to connect them with the coming of Christ in the bodily form.  Can you imagine . . .come 2015 and the moon turns to blood and something catastrophic does happen to Israel.  

I really won't be surprised to see something extraordinary happen on their predicted days.  God established those holidays to be celebrated on the days  they are celebrated . . .it's no mistake or happenstance that Jesus died on the passover . . .that he was buried on the feast of unleavened bread, that he rose again on the feast of first fruits . .that on the celebrated day of Pentecost, or feast of weeks that he returned in Spirit and poured himself out onto all flesh . . .these feasts were established by Moses through the leading of God, and fulfilled by Christ . . .all 7 are fulfilled by Christ.

So it wouldn't surprise me any when the stars line up and signify the fulfillment of timelines previously established also by God.  I found it very intriguing as they went down the history in the past of when the last blood moon was (1967, when they regained the temple) and then the next before that was in 1948, when they became a nation . . .those are very compelling facts.  But . . . it again, doesn't prove what they are implying that it proves.

I agree, we should be watchers . .but in spirit, not in flesh.

But when people who are of the earth see things happening on the earth, it will reinforce their reasons for being earth bound.  Seems to me there is a passage of Scripture that speaks to the deceiving the hearts of many.  That would definitely do it.  It's not that the signs are authentic . .it's their interpretation of what they think they mean.

And us Gentiles, we say . .'Well . .. the guy "is" a Jew and they do know these things . .especially the Christain Rabbis and priests and all that.  If anyone can interpret prophecy . .it's these scholarly guys . . . and we buy what they sell.  Only question remains is . . . can you hear God's voice of affirmation in the message of these men?  Or is it more religious hype and banter?  For me . . .this may sound really crazy . . .but I choose to follow that which is invisible, than embrace physcal signs that all men can clearly see.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #121 on: January 16, 2009, 02:07:53 AM »
 :cloud9: I know what you mean Nate, and agree. But the natural and the spiritual are two sides of the same coin and that's why they are so difficult to separate apart from the understanding of the Spirit. And the one is the other's witness, so if something is happening outside, it's happening "inside" the spiritual priesthood,  spiritually, FIRST. Heaven rules in the affairs of men. So I'm not looking to the natural to confirm anything, but looking to the Spirit to reveal the reality the natural is mirroring. Blessings....

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #122 on: January 16, 2009, 02:10:00 AM »
:cloud9: I know what you mean Nate, and agree. But the natural and the spiritual are two sides of the same coin and that's why they are so difficult to separate apart from the understanding of the Spirit. And the one is the other's witness, so if something is happening outside, it's happening "inside" the spiritual priesthood,  spiritually, FIRST. Heaven rules in the affairs of men. So I'm not looking to the natural to confirm anything, but looking to the Spirit to reveal the reality the natural is mirroring. Blessings....
Different WORDS same Song :cloud9:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2009, 02:13:12 AM »
 :cloud9: Yeah, that's why it's so hard to understand each other sometimes........we be speaking in tongues.......better to just listen for the melody, eh?  :winkgrin:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #124 on: January 16, 2009, 02:17:00 AM »
:cloud9: Yeah, that's why it's so hard to understand each other sometimes........we be speaking in tongues.......better to just listen for the melody, eh?  :winkgrin:

Post of the ********Day***************** :HeartThrob:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 02:19:54 AM by Taffy »