Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 83766 times)

Offline rosered

• Gold
Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2009, 04:24:45 AM »
Hey Kimmy..I know your sincere girl, Thank you ...and who Knows, Just may take you up on It yet.. :HeartThrob:

Woohoo!! We can be roomies bro!  :bgdance:

Everyone come to my house till we need to head to Roses  :grin:

Shes got a BIG barn  :grin: I'll bring the porta potty  :thumbsup: Maybe Carlos will take us on hayrides?  :happygrin:
  Lol     yepper  we can all live here
  and ride in the duce and half  Kaiser Jeep  its huge !
  or hayrides lol :HeartThrob:  in garden  season  we  can   pick green beans all day long and can them  too! whooo hooo!

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2009, 05:20:17 PM »
Hi Anne

Nice to share with you once more :HeartThrob:

Hi

Do I know you by another name?  I really haven't followed this forum enough to know who's who.  For example, I'm clueless of the real name of 'jabcat' and certain others.   I see people talking to KIM in this thread, but no one named KIM appears to be posting.  So maybe Taffy = Kim.... I may never figure it out! 

Blessings, all of you!

Anne
Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2009, 05:24:14 PM »
Hi Anne

Hi

Do I know you by another name?  I really haven't followed this forum enough to know who's who.  For example, I'm clueless of the real name of 'jabcat' and certain others.   I see people talking to KIM in this thread, but no one named KIM appears to be posting.  So maybe Taffy = Kim.... I may never figure it out! 

Blessings, all of you!

Anne

Kim = Fireinfolding
Jabcat=James
Taffy = Graham

Or are you Not the Anne who once posted at Rivers and Stars..or maybe its me and Ive lost me marbles all together :icon_king:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2009, 06:22:28 PM »
Hi Anne

Hi

Blessings, all of you!

Anne

Kim = Fireinfolding
Jabcat=James
Taffy = Graham

Or are you Not the Anne who once posted at Rivers and Stars..or maybe its me and Ive lost me marbles all together :icon_king:
Nathan = Nathan.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2009, 06:27:15 PM »
Nathan = Nathan.

Nathan = Crowbar = Nathan = Nat-Bar or Crow-han :icon_king:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2009, 06:46:28 PM »
Well . . .yeah!  I just didn't want to elaborate on myself to much  . . give off the wrong impression you know.  Everybody knows I'm the most humble person I ever met, so if I was to go on and on like you did with my name, people "might" not see how humble I really am.  I doubt it though . . it's pretty obvious that I am. :iagree: :bowing: :first:

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2009, 07:34:19 PM »
I use "my" name cuz I never forget who I am . .I'm unforgetable.  I only used crowbar once cuz the revelation thread threw me off for a while and I couldn't handle not being on that page for any length of time.  The chick thing is just a fact of life I've had to come to terms with . .you have your cross, I have mine . . .sigh . . .

My father named me "Nathan" because even in my mother's womb, my Dad could tell I would have the wisdom to share with kings themselves . . .

Okay, that last one might be stretching it a bit even for me. . .but it sure sounds good though don't it??? :laughing7:

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2009, 09:13:55 PM »
Kim = Fireinfolding
Jabcat=James
Taffy = Graham

Or are you Not the Anne who once posted at Rivers and Stars..or maybe its me and Ive lost me marbles all together

Yes, I'm the same Anne.  Thanks for clarifying!  Graham, why Taffy??  I never would have guessed! 

Hi Star/Kim!  Stop changing your name, pul-ease!  I'm getting too old and tired to figure this stuff all out!

Hi James. 

I could have saved myself a lot of wasted time and trouble had I stayed around this discussion board and avoided the atheist poetry forums!  Oh, what a trip this world is!

Anne, praying for peace...

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #83 on: January 13, 2009, 09:20:04 PM »
Kim = Fireinfolding
Jabcat=James
Taffy = Graham

Or are you Not the Anne who once posted at Rivers and Stars..or maybe its me and Ive lost me marbles all together

Yes, I'm the same Anne.  Thanks for clarifying!  Graham, why Taffy??  I never would have guessed! 

Hi Star/Kim!  Stop changing your name, pul-ease!  I'm getting too old and tired to figure this stuff all out!

Hi James. 

I could have saved myself a lot of wasted time and trouble had I stayed around this discussion board and avoided the atheist poetry forums!  Oh, what a trip this world is!

Anne, praying for peace...

yo Anne..What a Trip aye  :icon_flower:

Nice to hear from ya again. :icon_flower:

Taffy is a Nickname for Welshmen , comes from the River Named TAFF, which runs throu the Capital...

But Grahams Fine ,... :cloud9:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2009, 09:28:01 PM »
Hello.  Jabcat, an old nickname from my initials, J.A.B.  James.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2009, 09:40:20 PM »
And nathan was a name my Father gave me because whilst I was still in my Mother's womb . . .he could see that I would have the wisdom . . .hmm . . seems like I've been on this road before.

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2009, 10:32:28 PM »
Hey Anne, look whose talking  :grin: Ragedy Anne?  :grin:

Alright you havent changed it altogether but you did change it, I didnt know that was you  :grin:

Anne is our Wee Poet tree  , I remember this  :thumbsup: http://www.geocities.com/Paris/LeftBank/6711/
  hope you dont mind Anne  :HeartThrob:

love rose  :icon_flower:

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2009, 11:15:53 PM »
Awesome Anne!!  :thumbsup: I love your style gees the most I could ever get up was the twinkle twinkle little star ones  :grin: Sounded more like nursery rhymes. Thanks for sharing that Rose that was so nice, great job Anne your such a blessing!

And Rose, you ready for your phonecall this time?  :grin:

It is sis , Kimmy wrote some poems too  :HeartThrob:

and Sheila and Carleen
  everyone but me  :mblush:
  Yes  ready and waiting sis lol :thumbsup:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2009, 12:09:23 AM »
And nathan was a name my Father gave me because whilst I was still in my Mother's womb . . .he could see that I would have the wisdom . . .hmm . . seems like I've been on this road before.

And if you're really wise, you'll choose another road...I can recommend one less traveled  :laughing7:.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2009, 12:50:14 AM »

And if you're really wise, you'll choose another road...I can recommend one less traveled  :laughing7:.

Believe it or not, I didn't fully get what you were saying until I read what I wrote . . . that was really good!!!  Kudos bro :thumbsup: :clapping:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2009, 12:52:37 AM »
 :thumbsup:  Well, every now and then a blind squirrel finds a nut...(no offense)...man, I did it again!  Those double entendres are killing me.

Just kidding you bro, I very much enjoy your posts. :handshake:.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2009, 12:55:51 AM »

Believe it or not, I didn't fully get what you were saying until I read what I wrote . . . that was really good!!!  Kudos bro :thumbsup: :clapping:

you two are Killin Me... :laughing7:

For the wisdom( Christ \spirit) above will  always lead you On the STRAIGHT path , the wisdom beneath( CarnalDeath) will take you on the CROOKED one.

Posted Not for you guys but for some who maybe lurking :Sparkletooth:

« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 01:40:14 AM by Taffy »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2009, 01:00:12 AM »
 :thumbsup:...

I agree, we always need to be aware of that...there are seekers amongst us, even (or especially) including us.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2009, 01:33:05 AM »
:thumbsup:  Well, every now and then a blind squirrel finds a nut...(no offense)...man, I did it again!  Those double entendres are killing me.

Just kidding you bro, I very much enjoy your posts. :handshake:.

No, no, that's perfectly fine . . . call me crazy, but I enjoy opening the door so others can playfully slam it . . .it's a hoot.  Keeps me from getting to big on myself when I horse around like that.  I knew when I was writing about the wisdom thing I was setting myself up. . .and that's what made me run and do it.  I sacrifice myself for the little people all the time . .think nothing of it.

Sorry  :laughing7: :bgdance:. . .I really do try to make a run at being normal . .it just doesn't ever work for me.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2009, 03:07:34 AM »
I really do try to make a run at being normal . .it just doesn't ever work for me.

:cloud9: ROFL  :laughing7: I've got to remember this one.......I SO identify, LOL  :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2009, 08:04:32 PM »
Hi Cardinal!  Good to see you here too.   :icon_flower:

Rose, how is Sheila doing? 

Does Mercy or Tinka ever post here anymore? 

What happened to Seth. 

I know one of the Tentmaker regulars passed away, cuz Carlene told me a while back, but currently I can't remember which one it was (my bad!).

Rose, my web site is decrepit and old - I'm so embarrassed for anyone to go there.   :mblush:  Lots of broken links, etc.

Well, I have to go out and get some papers notorized.   I should be at work, but my job seems to have dried up in this spiraling economy.   

:HeartThrob:  Love all of yall,
Anne

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2009, 08:36:05 PM »
Rosie can say more, as she apparently knew him well...but it was Kratos that passed away...a dear brother, who loved the Lord and was a true advocate for the Word.  If you type in Kratos in the search, you can probably still read his posts, including leading up to his passing.  Yes, blessings to his family.  James.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 08:37:42 PM by jabcat »

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2009, 10:08:36 PM »
Rosie can say more, as she apparently knew him well...but it was Kratos that passed away...a dear brother, who loved the Lord and was a true advocate for the Word.  If you type in Kratos in the search, you can probably still read his posts, including leading up to his passing.  Yes, blessings to his family.  James.

Hi James
  I always read Kratos / Johns  posts , and yes I did love His spirit  we passed e mails  bro ! and I miss him still ,  but I feel He is in the Lord now
  fully secure and thats our  goal as well . :HeartThrob: :thumbsup:
  I do also  send  Gods blessings to his wife and son and  family
  Love rose

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2009, 12:25:33 AM »
 :cloud9: Hi Anne, good to see you too!  :HeartThrob:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Redlettervoice

« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2009, 01:31:18 AM »
I really do try to make a run at being normal . .it just doesn't ever work for me.

:cloud9: ROFL  :laughing7: I've got to remember this one.......I SO identify, LOL  :thumbsup:

Ha ha ha and ho ho ho.  This chewing gum sure is good.
I may chew it til doomsday! If I do, it'll sure go to heaven!

Speaking.  That's all, folks!

Does "that" sound normal?