Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 78392 times)

Offline Raggedy Anne

Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2009, 10:26:44 PM »
"I am not some fear monger and freak , but do  believe in my soul  there is something  about to happen or it has been building up for many years   now , but i do have an ungency   in my spirit  to   prepare  as in the days of Noe  so shall it be ........

Gods   WORD /SWORD  and  sore judgments  have reached the heavens
  and  are close to being fulfilled perhaps  ? in the natural as so in the spiritual."

Amen, Rose.  Thank you for speaking to me.  It is a comfort to know that I'm not the only one who feels that something unimaginable is on the very cusp.  Hopefully it is the great CHANGE that the inhabitants of the earth have been crying out for!  In the 'twinkling of an eye' - everything could change.  For we know that the whole Creation groans for the MANIFESTATION of the sons of God!

Hallelujah.  My heart is lifted up because of you today, dear Rose.  Of course I remember you.

It's great to hear from you!  I was just thinking a while ago about how much it hurts when people don't speak or refuse to speak (as well as how I would probably refuse to speak if I were under severe oppression such as torture.)  I would not beg bread from the enemy, if that makes sense at all.

Love never fails!   :girlheart: 
Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2009, 10:30:28 PM »

If anyone wants to give away all their possessions over the coming doom my TV just quit working.  So since your not going to be using your big screen anyway, I wouldn't mind having it.

LoL  , Paul ya wont need a TV ,  when your job is lost and your
  electric  bill goes through the roof and your house morgage and taxes and food  get to the point  of where it  becomes a luxury  to eat
  I will be put on a diet  for sure than  hee hee ...
  I have never really suffered like my grand parents have during the  depression , i know it changed them , they always lived a humble life till their deaths  and were great examples to me personally  of God fearing folks

love  Rose  :HeartThrob:

Rose -

My sentiments exactly!  Hah!
If Carlene is in this place today - please speak to us, Carlene.  You too Mercy, Juli, or anyone lurking here that goes way back with me.

Anne
Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2009, 02:03:19 AM »
Man it's good to see you.

Blessings Kim.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2009, 02:17:17 AM »
When a roll of toilet paper hits $100 a roll there will be nothing more spiritual then using the LEAVES  :grin:
God will provide  :thumbsup:

Use your head, though...watch out for the poison ivy..."leaves of three, let it be  :laughing7:"
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2009, 02:20:03 AM »
"I am not some fear monger and freak , but do  believe in my soul  there is something  about to happen or it has been building up for many years   now , but i do have an ungency   in my spirit  to   prepare  as in the days of Noe  so shall it be ........

Gods   WORD /SWORD  and  sore judgments  have reached the heavens
  and  are close to being fulfilled perhaps  ? in the natural as so in the spiritual."

Amen, Rose.  Thank you for speaking to me.  It is a comfort to know that I'm not the only one who feels that something unimaginable is on the very cusp.  Hopefully it is the great CHANGE that the inhabitants of the earth have been crying out for!  In the 'twinkling of an eye' - everything could change.  For we know that the whole Creation groans for the MANIFESTATION of the sons of God!

Hallelujah.  My heart is lifted up because of you today, dear Rose.  Of course I remember you.

It's great to hear from you!  I was just thinking a while ago about how much it hurts when people don't speak or refuse to speak (as well as how I would probably refuse to speak if I were under severe oppression such as torture.)  I would not beg bread from the enemy, if that makes sense at all.

Love never fails!   :girlheart: 

Ragedy Anne your not alone trust me  :grin:

But the "Speak to us of good things" is considered the most spiritual of placed to be  :grin: When a roll of toilet paper hits $100 a roll there will be nothing more spiritual then using the LEAVES  :grin:

Great Anne  to see you once again !  I am so glad we are not alone  through all this ..

Kimmy loved that sacasm    sis ,,, hee hee  its" the truth" just the same

I would be a liar if I said   for certain  " peace and safety " are ours ,  i would say  my flesh will kick and scream all the way out of here  lol......

this sounds excellent to me ...........

Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

2Ti 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

2Ti 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

2Ti 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of [this] life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

2Ti 2:5 And if a man also strive for masteries, [yet] is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.

2Ti 2:6 The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.

2Ti 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.  

endure hardness
 1) to suffer (endure) evils (hardships, troubles)

2) to be afflicted

love rose  :HeartThrob:

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2009, 02:21:30 AM »
When a roll of toilet paper hits $100 a roll there will be nothing more spiritual then using the LEAVES  :grin:

Use your head, though...watch out for the poison ivy..."leaves of three, let it be  :laughing7:"
   I seriously doubt those leaves will be healing any nations  any time soon ..  yikes !  :mshock:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2009, 02:22:32 AM »
Hi Anne

Nice to share with you once more :HeartThrob:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2009, 02:24:55 AM »
Hi Anne

Hey bro G , how goes it today?  hope you are having a good  day ..

hows the belly bro ?
  love rose  :HeartThrob:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2009, 02:30:35 AM »
Hi Anne

hows the belly bro ?

Hey kiddo...been at the Hospital for a Good part of the Day..blood letting...feeling weary and the arms are very sore...But Heck girl, im not feeling much cos Im talking to you :HeartThrob:

u OK :HeartThrob:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2009, 02:35:47 AM »
Hi Anne

hows the belly bro ?

Hey kiddo...been at the Hospital for a Good part of the Day..blood letting...feeling weary and the arms are very sore...But Heck girl, im not feeling much cos Im talking to you :HeartThrob:

I remember you saying that    yesterday or saturday bro?

the arms  are sore , oh I wish there was some other way they could do that for you bro . . 
 I hope you are on the mend this time ,    your poor ol body bro!
    you are in my thoughts and prayers constantly  though   love rose  :HeartThrob:

« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 02:37:55 AM by rosered »

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2009, 02:37:38 AM »

Yeah thats worse then a yeast infection  :grin:  I got my 60 rolls Im already in the process of counting squares  :grin: No more ripping the roll out ten feet long and being wasteful for me  :grin:
Is it the watershed yet :laughing7:

PG.......

Ten feet Fire..wow..what a Butt..opps :laughing7:

dont forget that Belt girl :icon_flower:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2009, 02:40:26 AM »
Hi Anne

hows the belly bro ?

the arms  are sore , oh I wish there was some other way they could do that for you bro . . 

Ill never mend sis...Thats the reality Unless some interaction from HIM...,..will only deteriate...damage limitation I think they call it :HeartThrob:

Again thanks for your prayers sis,,theys well needed.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 02:42:06 AM by Taffy »

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2009, 02:41:51 AM »

LOL .. eggs  anyone ?

grow corn to feed the chickens  and use the cobbs  for waste wiping like in the olden days eh?  :mblush:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2009, 02:43:31 AM »

LOL .. eggs  anyone ?

grow corn to feed the chickens  and use the cobbs  for waste wiping like in the olden days eh?  :mblush:

Gee Rose
I never Knew that..mind you we dont grow corn in the UK...Turmips aint quite the same

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2009, 02:51:12 AM »
Hi Anne

hows the belly bro ?

Ill never mend sis...Thats the reality Unless some interaction from HIM...,..will only deteriate...damage limitation I think they call it :HeartThrob:

you have glorified body in there bro G  just as  glorious as ever the Lords work and  doing , we are grateful   for the Good Lords mercy
  I believe that is How Paul could say when I am weak , I am strong
  according to the inward  and outward  man  :thumbsup:

just the same I    still have hope you you and yours  to get through  

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2Cr 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

the Spirit man strong  and the carnal man  weak  as God does his work in us all ...

Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates.

2Cr 13:8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.

2Cr 13:9 For we are glad, when we are weak, and ye are strong: and this also we wish, [even] your perfection.

2Cr 13:10 Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the power which the Lord hath given me to edification, and not to destruction.

2Cr 13:11 Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.

2Cr 13:12 Greet one another with an holy kiss.

2Cr 13:13 All the saints salute you.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2009, 02:52:17 AM »

Yeah thats worse then a yeast infection  :grin:  I got my 60 rolls Im already in the process of counting squares  :grin: No more ripping the roll out ten feet long and being wasteful for me  :grin:
Is it the watershed yet :laughing7:

PG.......

Ten feet Fire..wow..what a Butt..opps :laughing7:

dont forget that Belt girl :icon_flower:

Yep I got me a big ol butt  :grin: Im hoping to drop some pounds, should be easier with fewer choices  :grin: Mines not from eating but being sedintary, sitting here on my butt way too much of the time on internet chit chat.

Getting the belt bro  :thumbsup:
yeah sis I know tis from over eatin....,Mind you, you eat me Cookies... :happy3: and dink me Tea :happygrin:

Yo..getting very much fewer choices here too...

we had a 6mth Tax bill today..ya pay ya last 6 mthsAND the 6mths ahead  which you havent worked YET...great egh?

anyways...If ya dont pay on time Ya fined Monthly..I love these Blood sucking Governments,..Tis Now got that Bad here, Tracey called to day and mentioned ya got No chance..now as SO many businesses are struggling..The Government have wavered the time LINE..there happy now to come to SOME arraingment...pay when ever

thats how bad it is.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2009, 02:54:16 AM »
Hi Anne

hows the belly bro ?

you have glorified body in there bro G  just as  glorious as ever the Lords work and  doing , we are grateful   for the Good Lords mercy
  I believe that is How Paul could say when I am weak , I am strong
  according to the inward  and outward  man  :thumbsup:

just the same I    still have hope you you and yours  to get through  

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2Cr 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

the Spirit man strong  and the carnal man  weak  as God does his work in us all ...

Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates.

2Cr 13:8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.

2Cr 13:9 For we are glad, when we are weak, and ye are strong: and this also we wish, [even] your perfection.

2Cr 13:10 Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the power which the Lord hath given me to edification, and not to destruction.

2Cr 13:11 Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.

2Cr 13:12 Greet one another with an holy kiss.

2Cr 13:13 All the saints salute you.

AMEN SIS..Great word :thumbsup:

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2009, 02:56:14 AM »

Blessings Kim.

Its good to see you too Nat  :bigGrin:

Hey, you gotta a good leaf bearing tree at your house?  :grin:

Birtch . . . we have birtch trees.  White limbs and trunks . . .not very strong in storms and such . .but kinda pretty.  Not the kind of thing I'd want to wipe my . . .well . . .you know . . .

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2009, 02:58:37 AM »

Blessings Kim.

Its good to see you too Nat  :bigGrin:

Hey, you gotta a good leaf bearing tree at your house?  :grin:

Birtch . . . we have birtch trees.  White limbs and trunks . . .not very strong in storms and such . .but kinda pretty.  Not the kind of thing I'd want to wipe my . . .well . . .you know . . .
yo Birch are More for whippings Nate....they whip and Cut some..ouch..oh Ya meant the leaves :icon_flower:

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2009, 03:04:09 AM »

LOL .. eggs  anyone ?

I dont have 90 acres like you Rose I have 7 and most of its wooded, so Im much more limited then you. Though Im starting my victory garden this year...  :thumbsup:

Im moving into your barn if we lose our home, Ill bring the food (and toilet paper) so I know I'll be welcomed :grin:  :grin:

I'll bribe ya, "Want some of THIS"???  :laughing7:

I am sure there will be alot of bartering and trading   for things sis , and some old fashion AMISH ways comes to mind !
  I tell ya   ALL  is welcome as long as you dont come to slit my throat
 and take over the fort  hee hee hee  :laughing7:

we have thieves in our area  now  seeking out stuff in folks barns , they are the ATV bandits  hit alot of folks  lately , we had an ATV    come down our lane at  midnight     the other night  but ol bear  run them right back up the hill   hee hee hee , he is now worth his weight in gold  lol ...
 did you price batteries  lately sheeesh !   5 and 6 dollars  for four  batteries  :mshock: its right up there with gas   going  right back up again

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2009, 03:09:45 AM »

LOL .. eggs  anyone ?

Gee Rose
I never Knew that..mind you we dont grow corn in the UK...Turmips aint quite the same
  it is true bro LOL !!  HA HA HA HA !
  they used  newspapers dipped in  flour  for insulation  slapped on the walls to keep the wind and cold out , just  food  for the mice though  :sigh:  the olden days are here Again
  we have   had some times in these here parts lol
  we have turnips and winter wheat  too  :thumbsup: in season

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2009, 03:18:23 AM »

LOL .. eggs  anyone ?

Gee Rose
  it is true bro LOL !!  HA HA HA HA !
  they used  newspapers dipped in  flour  for insulation  slapped on the walls to keep the wind and cold out , just  food  for the mice though  :sigh:  the olden days are here Again
  we have   had some times in these here parts lol
  we have turnips and winter wheat  too  :thumbsup: in season

Yes sis..I remember the Insulation...

and Mice to eat...Ive had times when The mice used to come share Breakfast In the Kitchen ...they got that tame, theyd sit there..youd draw em out by tossing Crumbs..eventually they become like Pets...Tis True sis :icon_flower:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 03:22:37 AM by Taffy »

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2009, 03:29:40 AM »

Sorry to hear that Bro G about all that taxing   Lord have mercy , born free and taxed to Death! its about  right
   they are here too so many jobs shot down month after month  here they have lost  alot of revenue and are making it up in some strange and  ridiculous  ways ,  to sad  :sigh:

Yes Kimmy , he uses  stable , its a additive  for  petroloeum  products
   He knows the ropes thank God  :thumbsup:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2009, 03:33:40 AM »

Sorry to hear that Bro G about all that taxing   Lord have mercy , born free and taxed to Death! its about  right
   they are here too so many jobs shot down month after month  here they have lost  alot of revenue and are making it up in some strange and  ridiculous  ways ,  to sad  :sigh:

Yes Kimmy , he uses  stable , its a additive  for  petroloeum  products
   He knows the ropes thank God  :thumbsup:
Hey rosie

Im ROFL..Born free TAXED to death..thats so trueeeeeeeeeeeee. :laughing7:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2009, 03:38:47 AM »
Hey Kimmy..I know your sincere girl, Thank you ...and who Knows, Just may take you up on It yet.. :HeartThrob: