Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 87983 times)

Offline rosered

• Gold
Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2009, 07:44:58 PM »

That was well put Cardinal    :HeartThrob:
  I know that many times i speak of the experiences   that change us
  just as we see through those differnt times  in the NT  seeing the growth and change in Paul and in Peter and  John  as they write down  by the Spirit those experiences
  I was  telling Kim that the other night in romans 5   how we are to go through the same things    , it is personal in so many ways our walk with God  through CHRIST ,   and I find it amazing when we can relate so many things in common ..
  I was  telling Kimmy that  I  have has those times when  resting in my bed  a sleep  sort of  and I catch a glimpse  of the most amazing    powers of God  in an unconscience  place of being and than almost imediatly   when my conscience  awarness    opens its like a seal or vacum  it disapates before i can remember it all , and  told  about that , its   like being in another place  where the things of God  are so real and vivid   and  that poof ! they disapate ?? :mshock:
  and I cannot remember them  consciencely   any more , I have mixed thoughts on it
  and  found one place in scripture  that kind of  explains that   sort of in Job 33,

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Job&c=33&v=16&t=KJV#16

For God speaketh once, yea twice, [yet man] perceiveth it not.

Job 33:15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;

Job 33:16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,

Job 33:17 That he may withdraw man [from his] purpose, and hide pride from man.

Job 33:18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

I was excited when I read this because it didnt seem so weird to me any more , But it was the Lord  , I dont speak of them  things much anymore  , Kim is about the only person that knows  how the Lord has dealt with me  over the years
  lots of times I  look at it as  a wonderful personal thing that we need to increase our faith  and would not use that  most precious experience to  stumble a   brother or sis  with , I  told once someone who was not able to accept some of these things  and they  begin to doubt their faith in  God because  it was not happening to them  :sigh:

I try to be carful  to whom  I can speak freely too and  Spiritual  things too and whom I have to speak to as a fellow human

Like Paul so aptly put it  at times  hee hee , you know he had alot of  those  unveilings  and truths and  spoke them as to not stumble anyone in their faith ..  them  experiences   change our  [eye]  of percieveing  and Seeing  Christ in everything  understood , it is by Him we have  seen  His glorious  Light /Wisdom 

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Rom 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Rom 5:3 And not only [so], but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Rom 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

Rom 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Rom 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Rom 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
 Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Jesus is the reward  !!

Zeek

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2009, 08:13:30 PM »
yet at other times different, sometimes His most tender love comes over me and Im telling ya it feels EXACTLY like this invisible oil poured o the very top of your head and you melt beneathe it in tears because all you can say is "Your beautiful Lord". What am taken back by is how many ways He manifests himself to me, sometimes not sternly but in this indescrible boldness come over you, other times I just weep because of His tenderness, whereas mostly Im WOWED! Like Nat said, "wow 50 times" and speechless otherwise. Thats discovering so many things about Him I love and they are all so wonderful.

BEAUTIFUL!!! 

I can so relate to the melting and tears.   LOVE is amazing. 

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2009, 08:16:03 PM »
 :cloud9: Amen Rose, I know exactly what you mean. And also, that it is a fine line to know what to share. And then sometimes, you meet those that ARE experiencing the Word and are afraid to share anything lest people think they are crazy, and are relieved big time, to find out that the Spirit of God opens the seals as He chooses. Fear is such a thief in so many ways, no wonder it says man is in bondage to fear of death (dying to self) all of his days. If it's not one fear popping up, it's another. I say, death to all fear except to the fear of the Lord, LOL......Blessings.... :HeartThrob:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2009, 08:24:33 PM »
:cloud9: Amen Rose, I know exactly what you mean. And also, that it is a fine line to know what to share. And then sometimes, you meet those that ARE experiencing the Word and are afraid to share anything lest people think they are crazy, and are relieved big time, to find out that the Spirit of God opens the seals as He chooses. Fear is such a thief in so many ways, no wonder it says man is in bondage to fear of death (dying to self) all of his days. If it's not one fear popping up, it's another. I say, death to all fear except to the fear of the Lord, LOL......Blessings.... :HeartThrob:

you are right Cardinal , the fear the Lord only girl :thumbsup:
  but this person was so hurt , it hurt me ! and I prayed that God would touch them in a ways that they would also Know  God so loves them
  God personal  touch  , is the most amazing thing  that can happen to us  ! being these little  helpless creatures who needs Him so badly  and we need reassurance  that we are not alone
  and   the Lord s faithfulness   is also a thing I  totally trust in  now  after answering this prayer  , we can now speak of  some things  that   have now become  more open and real to us and not just some  fantasy feel good  hoop  la  
 I tell you it is Real as Rain !  and  when the good Lord is dealing with you personally  you will know it woithout a doubt in your mind and heart anylonger !
   God is that GOOD!    WHOOO HOOO!  :HeartThrob:
Jesus is the reward  !!

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2009, 08:25:58 PM »
yet at other times different, sometimes His most tender love comes over me and Im telling ya it feels EXACTLY like this invisible oil poured o the very top of your head and you melt beneathe it in tears because all you can say is "Your beautiful Lord". What am taken back by is how many ways He manifests himself to me, sometimes not sternly but in this indescrible boldness come over you, other times I just weep because of His tenderness, whereas mostly Im WOWED! Like Nat said, "wow 50 times" and speechless otherwise. Thats discovering so many things about Him I love and they are all so wonderful.

BEAUTIFUL!!! 

Amen   :HeartThrob: :thumbsup:   wowza!
Jesus is the reward  !!

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2009, 08:26:23 PM »

BEAUTIFUL!!! 

Another witness :HeartThrob:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2009, 08:27:43 PM »
HA HA..
Nosey Rosie pops up from Nowhere... :HeartThrob:

Hugs
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2009, 08:32:39 PM »
HA HA..

Hugs
lol  ha I have been around  for a bit now Bro , you are just getting slow  in yer old age LOL  HEEHAA!  :icon_jokercolor:
Jesus is the reward  !!

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2009, 08:33:44 PM »
 :cloud9: Amen, y'all.........He is amazing. Yes, Rosie, I have seen same thing; you want them to have the reality of His presence and in-working in them so bad it hurts YOU as well. Pray ye one for another that ye (the two) might be made whole (one). Good thread....Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2009, 08:52:17 PM »
It's a sealed book, but how are any of us to open it without the Christ?  His is a quickening Spirit, and those that have the Christ are able to quicken others.  Not everyone, I know, but please let your words fall like rain.  We are the book, aren't we?

1And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

2And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

8And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

--Rev 5

Song of Solomon 4:12
A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2009, 08:56:36 PM »
Hi Molly

Christ is the BOOK, we are the epistles written it HIM , is the way I understand it :icon_flower:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2009, 09:03:39 PM »
  :cloud9: We are the book cover. He is the book, and as the seals are opened, the book becomes "readable", ie. openly manifested, and able to quicken the Truth within, bringing both into union, ie. knowing Him, even as we are known of Him.  :HeartThrob: Hey girl  :thumbsup: Blessings....

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2009, 09:05:28 PM »
Hi Molly

Christ is the BOOK, we are the epistles written it HIM , is the way I understand it :icon_flower:

Yes, he is the book, and Christ in us is the book--the Word become/becoming flesh.

6Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.

7Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

8I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

--Psa 40

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2009, 09:05:38 PM »
It's a sealed book, but how are any of us to open it without the Christ?  His is a quickening Spirit, and those that have the Christ are able to quicken others.  Not everyone, I know, but please let your words fall like rain.  We are the book, aren't we?

Hi Molly , seems the bondservants will have this  Spirit of Prophecy   the testimony of Jesus Christ Spirtit in them  working and opening the seals of the book sis !  Praise God ! :HeartThrob: :thumbsup:
 our minds / hearts will be illuminated with the  full knowledge of the Love  of God through Jesus Christ  within the walls of savlation

when there is no more mud/ flesh in the waters they are crystal clear and flowing  pure , holy Clean ., pure   the same voices of Christs  Body , gathered together  in One  place [IN HIM]
Revelation 22
The River and the Tree of Life
 1Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of [a]the Lamb,
 2in the middle of street On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

3(H)There will no longer be any curse; and Throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him;

4they will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads.

5And there will no longer be any night; and they will not have need of the light of a lamp nor the light of the sun, because the Lord God will illumine them; and they will reign forever and ever.

6And he said to me, "These words are faithful and true"; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets,sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place. 7"And behold, I am coming quickly Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book."

8I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things And when I heard and saw,  fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed me these things.

9But he said to me, "Do not do that I am a fellow servant of yours and of your brethren the prophets and of those who heed the words of this book. Worship God."

The Final Message
 10And he said to me, Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near.
Jesus is the reward  !!

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2009, 12:45:37 AM »
HA HA..

Hugs
lol  ha I have been around  for a bit now Bro , you are just getting slow  in yer old age LOL  HEEHAA!  :icon_jokercolor:
yEHAAAAA
Your right there Rosie ,il be made new When I be fifty and then maybe I can keep up with you :HeartThrob:

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2009, 01:03:11 AM »
Excuse me???  John was "NOT" to seal up the book . .the revelation of Jesus, the prophesying of what was to come???  Please do explain yourself :mshock: Cuz Daniel's vision has the same language and he was told just the opposite.  What could possibly have changed between when Daniel was told to seal it, and when John was told not to . .. AND do you suppose the book Daniel sealed is the same book that John left open???  And if it was the same book, then "when" praytell, did it get "reopened"?  

Yes . . .let's talk about this book . . .let's "hover" over the face of the deep of this matter and see what springs forth . .yes???

Daniel 12:4
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Daniel 12:9
And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

John 8:20
These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.

John 12:23
And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

wupps  . . .side track for a sec . . ..

Matthew 26:45
Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.

A freebie . ..can't resist.  This is from past arug . . .discussions

Matthew 27:45
Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.  Sounds to me like the sun lost it's light as the moon (Christ, a reflection of the Father) turned to blood.  

Hmmmm . . . .uh . .anyway . . .back to the original side-track

Mark 13:32
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

I still can't understand how people think that Jesus could know the hour he was about to be slaughtered in shame, but not the hour he's returning in glory  .. which is what they keep stressing (and I do mean "stress") this verse is telling us . .that Jesus doesn't know when he's coming back to earth . . .in the flesh . . .  Did God give Jesus an incomplete floorplan of Salvation?  Did God only give Jesus the map that leads to his death, but not the entire plan of when he returns in Light?

Okay . . .back to the book . . .Daniel saw it, and sealed it. He sealed it "completely" (7 seals)  But who opened it?

Revelation 5
5And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

I love the fact that the elders told him that lion had prevailed and John actually saw a lamb . .very cool.

Okay . .so Jesus is the one who opened the book (big surprise).  But "when" did he physcially do it?  I believe it was right here . . .

Mark 13:14
But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

The very words of Jesus . .the sword from his mouth . .oh, and Matthew's account is in chapter 24 by the way . . . see, the reason why I think this is ALL connected to what literally happened in 70 A.D. is because the religious leaders were their own worst enemies . . .they were the firstfruits of their minds . . .the abomination of desolation is when they chose law over life . .they repeated the exact same thing as Adam did in the garden.  The abomination of desolation is the act of my carnal thinking usurping authority that was meant for the spirit, not the flesh.

Jesus opened the book by referring to Daniel's prophecy.  He reopenned a can of worms that had been sealed . .for the time was not yet . .but with John . .it was at hand . . and when he says at hand . .just as he said it when he was about to go to the cross . .at hand means the wheels are already in motion . .it's already begun.  It's an open and shut case for me really.

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2009, 02:28:14 AM »
Excuse me???  John was "NOT" to seal up the book . .the revelation of Jesus, the prophesying of what was to come???  Please do explain yourself :mshock: Cuz Daniel's vision has the same language and he was told just the opposite.  What could possibly have changed between when Daniel was told to seal it, and when John was told not to . .. AND do you suppose the book Daniel sealed is the same book that John left open???  And if it was the same book, then "when" praytell, did it get "reopened"?  

Yes . . .let's talk about this book . . .let's "hover" over the face of the deep of this matter and see what springs forth . .yes???

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.

And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.

Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.  Sounds to me like the sun lost it's light as the moon (Christ, a reflection of the Father) turned to blood.  

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

I still can't understand how people think that Jesus could know the hour he was about to be slaughtered in shame, but not the hour he's returning in glory  .. which is what they keep stressing (and I do mean "stress") this verse is telling us . .that Jesus doesn't know when he's coming back to earth . . .in the flesh . . .  Did God give Jesus an incomplete floorplan of Salvation?  Did God only give Jesus the map that leads to his death, but not the entire plan of when he returns in Light?

Okay . . .back to the book . . .Daniel saw it, and sealed it. He sealed it "completely" (7 seals)  But who opened it?

Revelation 5

I love the fact that the elders told him that lion had prevailed and John actually saw a lamb . .very cool.

Okay . .so Jesus is the one who opened the book (big surprise).  But "when" did he physcially do it?  I believe it was right here . . .

But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

The very words of Jesus . .the sword from his mouth . .oh, and Matthew's account is in chapter 24 by the way . . . see, the reason why I think this is ALL connected to what literally happened in 70 A.D. is because the religious leaders were their own worst enemies . . .they were the firstfruits of their minds . . .the abomination of desolation is when they chose law over life . .they repeated the exact same thing as Adam did in the garden.  The abomination of desolation is the act of my carnal thinking usurping authority that was meant for the spirit, not the flesh.

Jesus opened the book by referring to Daniel's prophecy.  He reopenned a can of worms that had been sealed . .for the time was not yet . .but with John . .it was at hand . . and when he says at hand . .just as he said it when he was about to go to the cross . .at hand means the wheels are already in motion . .it's already begun.  It's an open and shut case for me really.

YOU DID NOT READ    my post Nate     :sigh:The Final Message
 10And he said to me, Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. 

everything you said  we all are in agreement with , the  spirit of prophecy is the testimony of Jesus Christ .. :thumbsup:  having the seal in our forheads  His testimony  and serving Him  :HeartThrob:

Jesus is the reward  !!

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2009, 02:38:53 AM »
Yes I did . .that's what started my rant!! :laughing7: :laughing7:

I was being facicio . . .fasy . .fascisious . .faseeshus  .facetious.  Take your pic. :icon_flower:

I call it taking advantage of an open door.  Anyone else wanta walk through it???

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2009, 02:43:06 AM »

Revelation 5

YOU DID NOT READ    my post Nate     :sigh:The Final Message

everything you said  we all are in agreement with , the  spirit of prophecy is the testimony of Jesus Christ .. :thumbsup:  having the seal in our forheads  His testimony  and serving Him  :HeartThrob:

Man . . . I need to use those face thingys more . . .maybe that would help you all be able to tell when I'm being a smart aleck.  I really was being a little sarcastic with the presentation.  I believe what I was saying to be true, but I was being a bit overly dramatic with it.  Hope no one is offended by it.   :Oops:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2009, 02:44:31 AM »
No worries Nat.

:icon_flower:

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2009, 07:29:29 PM »
Just wanted to say I watched the Apocolypse/Doomsday programs yesterday on the History Channel.  Those shows always fascinate me - I'm not sure why.  I guess because I believe there will be AN END.  Some say not, but I don't believe mankind will continue to be born in sin forever - so that there must be "an end of all flesh".  And that is certainly a discussion that could go in many directions.  Also, I find it somewhat irritating when others who are not comfortable discussing these kinds of things try to quiet the conversation with flowery phrases.  The fact is, humanity is suffering all over the globe.  We are in a time of tribulation.  I see no reason why the horrors of it can't be freely expressed.

Anne, feeling edgy lately, I admit!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 07:36:54 PM by Raggedy Anne »
Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2009, 09:01:29 PM »
Probably my background, but these things get my attention as well.  I listened to (gulp) Coast-to-Coast AM a little last night/this morning, and a guest was on talking about this...he was not a "seer", but more of a researcher who gathered scientific, as well as other information (Mayans, etc.), then made predictions based on that information/trends.  Somewhat like Gerald Celente.

Anyway, his take was that there are SO many sources, that were totally "unconnected" (maybe not) at the time, that were all saying the same thing and all pointing to the same time period (2012), he couldn't buy it that it was all coincidence.  He was suggesting a "cataclysmic event"...whatever that may be, but a life/world altering event. 

If nothing else, interesting.  Day by day, walking in His love and mercy, and trusting in His protection for His people.  Some changes are good!

God's blessing, James.

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2009, 09:36:46 PM »

Hi Anne , 
 Godd to see you sis ! 
 its me  Rose from    old K T foum 

we watched them yesteday some  too
   I know somthing  is going on , I  think " hyper inflation" is just  the start of  it   everything

starting to  get out of control 
  Yellowstone   national park is also a point of interest  right now lots of activity  a super Volcano , that will alone devastate    the US for many years   :sigh:

much less the Worlds  economy systems  are in a  mess to right now ,  I would say  we are going to see things we have never ever even imagine  that are going to come  to pass  in these times 

I am not some fear monger and freak , but do  believe in my soul  there is something  about to happen or it has been building up for many years   now , but i do have an ungency   in my spirit  to   prepare  as in the days of Noe  so shall it be ........

Gods   WORD /SWORD  and  sore judgments  have reached the heavens
  and  are close to being fulfilled perhaps  ? in the natural as so in the spiritual .

Luk 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Luk 17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

Luk 17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

Luk 17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed [them] all.

Luk 17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
Jesus is the reward  !!

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2009, 09:43:37 PM »

If anyone wants to give away all their possessions over the coming doom my TV just quit working.  So since your not going to be using your big screen anyway, I wouldn't mind having it.

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2009, 09:53:43 PM »

If anyone wants to give away all their possessions over the coming doom my TV just quit working.  So since your not going to be using your big screen anyway, I wouldn't mind having it.

LoL  , Paul ya wont need a TV ,  when your job is lost and your
  electric  bill goes through the roof and your house morgage and taxes and food  get to the point  of where it  becomes a luxury  to eat
  I will be put on a diet  for sure than  hee hee ...
  I have never really suffered like my grand parents have during the  depression , i know it changed them , they always lived a humble life till their deaths  and were great examples to me personally  of God fearing folks

love  Rose  :HeartThrob:
Jesus is the reward  !!