Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 74168 times)

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #450 on: January 12, 2012, 05:26:58 AM »
I am still seeing "DOOMSDAY MAY 21 2011" advertisements(real high dollar paid for ads) in the subways and on the bus stops in NYC :o)- I am not ready to be asked that question yet  :laughing7:
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.com

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #451 on: January 12, 2012, 06:04:50 AM »

Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

--Rev 11:12

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #452 on: January 12, 2012, 06:43:45 AM »
...and the last enemy is death.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #453 on: January 12, 2012, 03:12:36 PM »
that which was doomed to destruction is nothing other that the corruptible image of the man of sin[night/darkness]...temporal realm must end so that the eternal

Glory of the incorruptible may come[eternal day/star rise]

Night for last I went to Father,generally,I sit at His feet[He on throne]  However,Father was standing when I arrived.   Michael[who is like God] is standing up

when He does God gathers all into the bosom position[embrace]  It is a great place of comfort and joy

Do not be afraid,He that brings the tribulation  keeps all through it

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #454 on: January 12, 2012, 04:02:43 PM »
Hi All,

I don't know how many on here believe in the end time or have any idea of what will transpire leading up to the end time but I was wondering if any thought that God would reveal these things to us like he did to his disciples? Christ told his disciples what to look for concerning the end of the old Covenant and I believe those things happened in their day but what do we look for?

I have been reading all of the predictions for 2012, if they are right we are in for some exciting times.

CHB

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #455 on: January 12, 2012, 04:12:18 PM »
Yes, I do and I think we should share them with each other--

except nobody wants to hear it.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #456 on: January 12, 2012, 04:17:50 PM »
IT IS A TIME OF aLL IN aLL....THE RECEIVING OF THOSE REJECTED  FORMERLY TO BE BROUGHT IN[THE CHANGING OF GARMETS OF THE CORRUPTIBLE

INTO THE INCORRUPTIBLE IMAGE OF cHRIST.

THE GRAPE HARVEST IS THE DOING AWAY WITH THE MAN OF SIN IMAGE BY THE BREATH OF HIS COMING.....THE SAME WAY THE OLD lAW COVENANT

WAS PUT AWAY THAT SOMETHING BETTER MAY COME

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #457 on: January 12, 2012, 04:30:09 PM »
 :cloud9: :thumbsup: Had a dream/vision last year of Him hurriedly going thru the compartment of the inner court, changing garments from priests to High Priest, as He went. Time is short; time to press in. My  :2c: Blessings...
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Aleax

• Est
  • Dear God, I have a problem, it's Me.
    • Is Hell eternal? Or will God's plan fail?
« Reply #458 on: January 12, 2012, 05:11:41 PM »
well, what year is it?   :wink:

any new thoughts about "what happens next"?

I just heard the end has been delayed to 2025. However, we are to witness major events as we're getting closer to the Jubilee Year.

According to this guy, at least.

I think I need some coffee to clear my head before launching an attempt at understanding the author's math.  :grin:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 05:15:53 PM by Aleax »
Behold, I make a few things new.

The Plan of The Ages: God's Unfailing Love Revealed in the Cross

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #459 on: January 12, 2012, 05:22:35 PM »
 :cloud9:  :coffee:  :icon_joker:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #460 on: January 12, 2012, 07:19:58 PM »
Yes, I do and I think we should share them with each other--

except nobody wants to hear it.

I do Molly, that is why I posted.

What do you see in the Bible that points to the end, what do we look for?

CHB

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #461 on: January 12, 2012, 07:32:53 PM »

Jesus first in all your actions.

His Mind.
His Will.
His Emotions.

A complete covering of Him over your senses.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ in YOU.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #462 on: January 12, 2012, 07:37:57 PM »
Amen! Beloved

the man-child snatched up to the throne of God..is..the REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST IN YOU

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #463 on: January 12, 2012, 08:46:27 PM »
I'm glad you guys are more ready to wake up to the end times.

Although I feel 2012 is to early, there are many events that have yet to take place, so there is still a brighter future to look forward to in the world.

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #464 on: January 12, 2012, 08:52:04 PM »
TT, what events are you referring to?

CHB

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #465 on: January 12, 2012, 09:20:00 PM »
To Bad I only get to die once.
Otherwise I could die in a hurricane and still worry about a flood.
I could die of a nuclear bomb and still worry about starving.
I could be killed by Chinese solders and still worry about getting poisoned by some mutant strain of this and that.   
 :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #466 on: January 12, 2012, 09:23:43 PM »
Armies attacking Israel.

a 4th Iron kingdom of some sorts that has 13 king alliance, which after being weakened and degraded into part clay is then taken over by the little horn and kills/uproots 3 of the kings.
I have a suspicion, I think I know who this 4th Iron beast will be in its initial stages, if true, this beast will be a strange beast indeed for the saints to comprehend.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 09:53:31 PM by thinktank »

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #467 on: January 12, 2012, 09:24:56 PM »
So, let's summarize all that could happen on December 21st, 2012, or the 23rd of 2012 depending on who you believe since some scholars interpret the writing on the ancient walls differently:

1.  Sun could be turned to darkness and the moon to blood;

2.  Everybody could get hemmoroids;

3.  Gasoline could fall below a dollar a gallon;

4.  Glen Campbell could be forced to apologize for having ever sung Rhinestone Cowboy;

5.  Cats, dogs, hamsters, canaries, ferrets, parrots, and dead presidents and prime ministers could cannibalize all of our faces in our sleep because we hadn't switched to Geico Insurance yet;

6.  Global warming could successfully be proven to be caused by our remote controls, at which point in order to save the planet all of the governments of the world will issue everybody new remote controls that don't work, at tax payers expenses, of course, and we'll all be forced to watch reruns of Presidential State of the Union addresses for the next 40,000 years without sleep and without death finding us;

7.  Elvis Presley could be elected as the head of the European Union, just in time to sing about a whole lotta shakin' going on when the earthquake in the book of Revelation happens;

8.  Relief could once again be spelled R, O, L, A, I, D, S;

9.  The Titanic could finally reach the U.S.;

10. Fur coats could come to life and run off screaming, even the faux ones;

11. Bad breath could be discovered to be the cure to cancer, diabetes, and AIDS;

12. Nero could rise from the dead as a French prostitute that Elvis Presley would fall in love with and begin singing "Hound Dog" to every night;

13. All of our social security numbers could start with 666;

14. We could all be forced to live on macaroni [without cheese or anything on it] and castor oil for 42 months;

15. All wind chimes could miraculously start playing the theme songs from the Addam's Family and Mash for 42 months and that could wind up being the only music that we have for that whole 42 months as all radio stations, IPods, and music collections and musical instruments miraculously freeze per Bin Ladin's demands;

16. Trees could become rapists that randomly strike everyone without warning;

17. Carl Baugh could win the Nobel Prize;

18. Everyone could have an ATM implanted in the back of their heads, whether they're strong enough to walk around with it or not;

19. All of the governments of the world could start paying all of us taxes;

20. It could be proven that Abraham Lincoln was actually killed by the illuminati;

21. It could be proven that Jesus was crucified by the illuminati;

22. It could be proven that God is a Right-wing Republican;

23. Preparation-H could become mandatory in all of the schools;

24. All women could be forced to take fertility drugs and have 8 kids each year under a new definition of population control;

25. Cars, trucks, vans, and airplanes could become the Transformers;

26. The head of the illuminati could be successfully proven to have been Elmo all this time;

27. Aliens could be proven to have actually lived among us for centuries;

28. Ellen Degeneres could become President of the United States;

29. Snaughty English teachers could gain absolute power over the internet and each webpage with a split infinitive will be taken down;

30. Mechanical bulls could become the new taxi drivers;

31. Robin Williams could be proven to have been Bicentennial Man all of this time;

32. Mandatory eye donation at your 18th birthday could begin;

33. Jesus could come back, only to be chased by Elmo all over the middle east for 7 years;

34. Evolutionary scientists could evolve into rational human beings;

35. Mandatory evacuation of every bird's bowels onto every automobile, boat, plane, and their owners for 7 years straight could begin, with cages everywhere miraculously blowing open so that all birds can comply with fulfilling this curse upon automobiles, boats, planes, and their owners;

36. Mandatory evacuation of everyone from California could begin, with everyone being crammed into FEMA trailers and taken to Rhode Island, or is that Easter Island?;

37. The forced relocation of everyone from Washington D.C. to the commedy channel could begin;

38. Headaches could be proven to be mental telepathy with extraterrestrials at work;

39. Marilyn Monroe could be reincarnated as a writer's stationary;

40. George Burns, Morgan Freeman, or Bruce Almighty could be proven to have been God all of this time;

Did I miss any of the important ones to be on the lookout for that day that they're claiming happens then?  And I'm talking about the serious ones, like the ones above that people have been waiting for, for thousands of years!!

Well, at least none of these things happened, thank goodness.  :bigGrin:

CHB

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #468 on: January 12, 2012, 09:27:31 PM »
Armies attacking Israel.

a 4th Iron kingdom of some sorts that has 13 king alliance, which after being weakened is then taken over by the little horn.
I have a suspicion, I think I know who this 4th Iron beast will be in its initial stages, if true, this beast will be a strange beast indeed for the saints to comprehend.

TT, do you think that armies attacking Israel will be the first sign of the end?

CHB

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #469 on: January 12, 2012, 09:39:18 PM »
Armies are going to attack you and I and all christians?

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #470 on: January 12, 2012, 09:41:02 PM »
Armies attacking Israel.

a 4th Iron kingdom of some sorts that has 13 king alliance, which after being weakened is then taken over by the little horn.

TT, do you think that armies attacking Israel will be the first sign of the end?

CHB

I think it is definetly a sign that things are close to the end.

But Israel is a sturdy nation and could be battling for generations.

Many prophets say to watch Israel.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #471 on: January 12, 2012, 10:22:23 PM »
 :cloud9: My  :2c: Pity, these "prophets" don't know which "Israel" or how to "watch" them.  :sigh:

WE are the Israel of God, WE are the original bride (redeemed souls of the true circumcision), getting ready to birth the spiritual SEED of the natural Son that was "cut off" without having any natural heirs, that He might bring forth (birth) many sons unto glory.

They are like the sons of the prophets of Elisha's day; and they were JUST that, what the PROPHETS produced. They stood AFAR OFF and prophesied to Elisha that his master would be taken today; but Elisha was told that if he FOLLOWED HIM and SAW (percieved thru the mind of Christ) Elijah (the flesh of him) leave, then he would receive the DOUBLE PORTION.

Compare with the men of Galilee who were looking at the natural flesh of Him leave and didn't discern that meant they would from henceforth not know Him after the flesh anymore, either, but after the Spirit.

The Pharisee's were no better; they missed the spirit of Elijah, too. And so will we if we keep our eyes on the natural flesh that is getting ready to be rent. My  :2c: Blessings....

« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 10:25:34 PM by Cardinal »

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #472 on: January 12, 2012, 10:56:42 PM »
I'm glad you guys are more ready to wake up to the end times.

Although I feel 2012 is to early, there are many events that have yet to take place, so there is still a brighter future to look forward to in the world.

I recuse myself from any implication that I acknowledge this persons opinions.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #473 on: January 12, 2012, 11:02:43 PM »
Armies attacking Israel.

a 4th Iron kingdom of some sorts that has 13 king alliance, which after being weakened and degraded into part clay is then taken over by the little horn and kills/uproots 3 of the kings.
Who?

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #474 on: January 12, 2012, 11:10:09 PM »
Quote from: Cardinal
Pity, these "prophets" don't know which "Israel" or how to "watch" them.

Don't you think the dark kingdom might be running its usual counterfeit of God's holy word?

because our struggle is not against blood and flesh, but against principalities, against authorities, against the universal lords of this darkness, against spiritual power of wickedness in the heavenlies. Eph 6