Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 90581 times)

Offline shawn

• Bronze
Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #375 on: February 25, 2011, 05:50:36 AM »
I believe God's spirit has led us to these spiritual places where we can let go of our natural bondages that men have put on us, with good intentions, but they are bondages nonetheless.  But the REASON for us to come to these spiritual liberations of understanding the fulness of what really happened at the cross is not so that we can beat our chests and boast that we've finally seen the light, the error of our ways.  But instead, I believe that the fruitfulness of our carnality has been dried up IN PREPARATION for the ushering in of the KINGS OF THE EAST message of liberation to others.

People are going to become so affixed to the natural disasters, to the collapsing of current government structures and every bad thing happening in our realm today.  The ungodly are going to become paranoid, the religious are going to enforce their doctrines with "I told you so" mentality.  The more we look around us, the less we see the power inside of us.  I believe God has brought "us" those of you reading these threads and seeing liberating truths, I believe God has brought us to this place so that we can now reach into the spirit realm and unlock the power that brings freedom to those bound to this natural realm.  But we can't be a part of the deliverances if we ourselves become locked up in the natural events happening around us.

The things happening in our land and abroad today is merely the earth coming into her time of giving birth to something we've never experienced in this realm since Christ was in the flesh.  The birthpangs are going to get greater and greater, but we're not here to focus on the seemingly destruction of mankind because that's not what's happening. 

Fear is merely dark faith.  It's the minds of men seeing things as though they are, but just like what happened with the tree of knowledge with Adam and Eve, the things Adam became aware of were not things of God's nature.  They were things their minds projected.

They were just as naked before the fruit as they were after it.  But it was the awareness of what their mind was projecting that changed the emphasis of their nakedness.  It's the same pattern here.  All people are applying faith . . .but fear is the evidence of dark faith in the sense that their minds are projecting something terrible is going to happen to them even though it's not happening.  "We" have been, are being, will continue to be set free from the projections of our carnal thinking minds so that we can truly become ambassadors for Christ. 

But it's not up to us to "convince" the world of anything.  But it "is" up to us to "proclaim" to the world the effects of what true light can do to this realm of darkness.  Observe what's going on out there, but observe it with the purpose of proclaiming freedom to those held in fear and bondage.  Observe it with the purpose of bringing truth and light to where there is now lies and darkness.  I believe UR is a part of that light.  I believe it's just the beginning of even greater truths that lie beyond the reach of where we are even now. 

We who have embraced "UR" have been given both a great blessing and a great challenge.  We've been blessed to see that even though our final destination has already been dealt with, Christ is just as important to us now than ever in that it's only through Him and Him alone that we can live in this world of death and experience truth and life which brings freedom from all of the twisted attempts our carnality does to destroy our identity in Christ.  He is our DNA.  But so many people out there can't see this.  All they can see is "knowledge" of death and nakedness which instills fear to which they resort to hiding from the very truth that is the only solution to their bondages.

We are the ram's horn God has chosen to use for his long blast to let the world know that the Omega has come to our now to reveal to us the Alpha has begun.

Powerful and ripe with truth.

2 Tim 1:7 NLT
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

I have lived much of my life in this bondage of fear.  The fear of hell, the fear of "not getting it right", not being good enough, external cirumstances, invented tragedies, invented paranoia. 

It's all distraction.  We have not been given a spirit of fear or timidity.  We have been given a spirit of power, love and self-discipline.  I am starting to understand this verse in fullness.  The liberty we are given through Christ's free gift on the cross gives true freedom to those who can see.  But, first the blinders of man made doctrine need lifted and we need to be receptive of what the Holy Spirit is trying to reveal to us.  We ARE accepted, we ARE considered righteous by Christ's sacrifice, we are powerful within the Kingdom!  We can experience this now.  If God is for us, who can be against us?  When we look to him, instead of compulsively looking inward we are then free to experience a fuller relationship.  Where there is no fear there is faith in fullness.

Oh how I ache for God to bring this into full harvest into my life.  I have had just a taste of such freedom and God is truly good.

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #376 on: April 26, 2011, 11:12:10 PM »
BP oil spill cleaners dying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX56A4lPTjI&feature=player_embedded
http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/

GULF OIL DISASTER BREAKING NEWS SAMPLE
****Cleanup worker: One person after another... I'm having kidney failure, my pancreas is rotted out, my liver won't stop hurting (VIDEO)
***Cleanup worker Clayton Matherne's symptoms: Lost half of eyesight, coughing up blood all the time, temporary paralysis... more (VIDEO)
http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 11:18:22 PM by WhiteWings »
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #377 on: April 26, 2011, 11:24:28 PM »
The bad part about it all is the ocean took care of the oil spill (like it always does) quite rapidly.  All those toxins poured into the ocean to fix a problem that was already being fixed, as if oil has never leaked out of the ocean floor before.  There was no trace of oil within weeks of the leak being stopped.

If you are in the lawn care business, or you deal with pesticides a lot the same kind stuff is happening to you.  Everything that touches your skin you may have well just drank.

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #378 on: April 26, 2011, 11:26:22 PM »
Transoceon CEO Steve Norman recieved a 374.062 dollar bonus for:

"achieving the best year in safety performance in our company history"
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #379 on: April 26, 2011, 11:30:30 PM »
The bad part about it all is the ocean took care of the oil spill (like it always does) quite rapidly.  All those toxins poured into the ocean to fix a problem that was already being fixed, as if oil has never leaked out of the ocean floor before.  There was no trace of oil within weeks of the leak being stopped.
I know nature breaks down oil. But that fast I doubt.
I think the oil is just transported to the ocean. Corexeit hides the problem.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010/jul/23/bp-oil-spill-scientists-silence
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 12:09:45 AM by WhiteWings »

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #380 on: April 27, 2011, 12:40:34 AM »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #381 on: May 06, 2011, 10:23:11 PM »
Here you go ww.  I tried to post on the falling away thread but it's closed.

This guy says the rapture is May 21, 2011
End of the world is Oct 21, 2011

His counting is a little bit different then I have seen before.  He counts 7000 years from the flood.  He uses the flood as his baseline but places the flood at an earlier time than I've ever seen it,4990 bc.  The rapture is 7000 years from the day that God shut the ark.

He says the church age ended in 1988.  He says at that time Satan entered into the churches to rule.  We have been in the great tribulation period since that time.

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/index.html
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 10:30:47 PM by Molly »

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #382 on: May 06, 2011, 10:34:05 PM »
Honestly I don't think the tribulation is that close at all. The evil of today is nothing compared to the prophecied events. The conditions are supposed to be similar to the days of Noah, also Romans prophecies people going slighlty "mad" and lusting after each other and worshipping false gods.

I think it's important to know the times, and hear what the spirit is saying. I beleive that we are closer to a revival of Gods kingdom upon the earth, than tribulation.

:2c:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #383 on: May 06, 2011, 10:42:34 PM »
He says the tribulation is almost over.

Meeting Christ in the clouds could count as a revival. :happygrin:

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #384 on: May 06, 2011, 10:43:56 PM »
I've seen that sort of counting before. http://www.tentmaker.org/forum/arguments_against_universal_salvation/creation_sciencefaith_and_part_genesis_merged_8616.msg118772.html#msg118772
I didn't compare the exact numbers but both views are around 13000 years since Adam.

IIRC he started counting at the flood because it's the time of the convenant.
I don't agree with the date he calculated for Jesus. (that would mean every date shifts a few years)

« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 10:58:08 PM by WhiteWings »

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #385 on: May 06, 2011, 10:51:48 PM »
Honestly I don't think the tribulation is that close at all. The evil of today is nothing compared to the prophecied events. The conditions are supposed to be similar to the days of Noah, also Romans prophecies people going slighlty "mad" and lusting after each other and worshipping false gods.

I think it's important to know the times, and hear what the spirit is saying. I beleive that we are closer to a revival of Gods kingdom upon the earth, than tribulation.

TT I see religion declining and I don't expect people will start woshipping any religion. Maybe the new god is called science....
I don't hope so but I would be suprised if WW3 start today in Israel.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #386 on: May 06, 2011, 10:59:05 PM »

Just make sure you have some chocolate near you on that day, or your favourite cd!

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #387 on: May 06, 2011, 11:06:10 PM »
I guess that day Molly won't be indoors listening to a CD.

She'll  :bgdance: in the streets.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #388 on: May 06, 2011, 11:08:15 PM »

Just make sure you have some chocolate near you on that day, or your favourite cd!

I always have chocolate near. :laughing7:

I just think that at some point God is going to shut the door to the ark so it's never too early to accept
Jesus as Lord and Savior.

If this date passes, I have more coming up soon.

Matthew 25:10
And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage:
 and the door was shut.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #389 on: May 06, 2011, 11:10:27 PM »

TT I see religion declining and I don't expect people will start woshipping any religion. Maybe the new god is called science....

It does seem to be the case, at least in the west. But consider the following

1. Islam is dominating countries, rapidly becoming the fastest growing religion in the world, this is just one religion that recognizes One God, and recognizes Moses and Abraham
2. Science is devloping rapidly. The new sciences are recognizing some kind of force at work, quantum physics. This also includes the emrging creationist and ID scientists. Scienticst do change after a while, and sooner or later, science will accept quantum physics and energetic patterns and not merely look at the physical.
3. The bible shows that during the tribulation, society at whole will recognize the existence of almighty God and curse his name on a regular basis(Sorry wings, your religion will one day become extinct) But also it seems to be as you recognize that an athesist is on a slider of 0 -to 100% belief in God. An aethist often says God does not exist, but yet utters Jesus name when stressed or scared. A lot of athesits have a lot of knoledge about the bible often more than believers and publish contradictions etc, they are often backsliders who have given up the faith, a prime example is Darwin, who is the father of aethism in some ways.

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #390 on: May 06, 2011, 11:15:48 PM »
He says the church age ended in 1988.  He says at that time Satan entered into the churches to rule.
I have some problems with that statement.

The church of, say, 1488 looks far more influenced by Satan than the 1988 church.
In 1988 the church was small and powerless.
In 1488 it was huge, powerful and sadistic (torture in the name of Christ)

Ok I'm aware the aim is a huge church. But I assume that's about both quantity and quality.
And for me a 1488 church doesn't qualify as quality.

/EDIT Why 1988? How was that date calculated?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 11:35:52 PM by WhiteWings »

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #391 on: May 06, 2011, 11:28:46 PM »

It does seem to be the case, at least in the west. But consider the following

1. Islam is dominating countries, rapidly becoming the fastest growing religion in the world,
Reports on that don't all agree. But you could be right.

this is just one religion that recognizes One God, and recognizes Moses and Abraham
And Jesus.

2. Science is devloping rapidly. The new sciences are recognizing some kind of force at work, quantum physics. This also includes the emrging creationist and ID scientists. Scienticst do change after a while, and sooner or later, science will accept quantum physics and energetic patterns and not merely look at the physical.
Science always has major problems. But without problems no science :) The things is that they always believed that they will find answers to their problems. But they never considered God can be the answer. So personally I don't hape much hope science will recognize God.

3. The bible shows that during the tribulation, society at whole will recognize the existence of almighty God and curse his name on a regular basis(Sorry wings, your religion will one day become extinct) But also it seems to be as you recognize that an athesist is on a slider of 0 -to 100% belief in God. An aethist often says God does not exist, but yet utters Jesus name when stressed or scared. A lot of athesits have a lot of knoledge about the bible often more than believers and publish contradictions etc, they are often backsliders who have given up the faith, a prime example is Darwin, who is the father of aethism in some ways.
I agree with your 0-100% scale. I think very few, if any, are 0% or 100%
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 11:34:58 PM by WhiteWings »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #392 on: May 06, 2011, 11:39:59 PM »
Quote from: ww
The church of, say, 1488 looks far more influenced by Satan than the 1988 church.

The church of 1488 hasn't changed, it's just gone underground a bit as to its influence.  I do think the Reformation gave man a chance, but that's over with now, too.  They all sold out.  As to 1988, I have no idea--I'd like to see something else that supports that date.  Interestingly enough, that was around the time the politico's decided to co-opt the church to create the moral majority.

Bthey never considered God can be the answer. So personally I don't hape much hope science will recognize God.

The scientists know they are in trouble.  They will never pry those cold,dead hands off the hidden science until the sons of God do it.  So, yes, they will recognize they need God and probably many already do.

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #393 on: May 07, 2011, 04:11:25 AM »
I've seen that sort of counting before. http://www.tentmaker.org/forum/arguments_against_universal_salvation/creation_sciencefaith_and_part_genesis_merged_8616.msg118772.html#msg118772
I didn't compare the exact numbers but both views are around 13000 years since Adam.

13000 would fit this pattern

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
         1 2 3 4
                  1 2 3 4
                           1    2    3   4
1-4  each cycle ends and the next begins, each successive "1" also is a jump up the spiritual ladder ending with Jesus being revealed IN Paul
Adam-Cain-Able-Seth/Noah 
                                  Noah-Ham-Japheth-Shem/Abraham
                                                                            Abraham-Isaac-Jacob-Israel(sons)/Jesus
                                                                                                                                 Jesus-Peter-James-John-Paul

4 cycles of 4   4=creation, 4 creations of 4 is quite poetic

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #394 on: May 07, 2011, 07:40:41 AM »
Quote from: ww

The church of 1488 hasn't changed, it's just gone underground a bit as to its influence.
Let's assume that's true.
But I haven't seen the pope starting crusades lately. Witches can sleep safely. Even the skinny ones.
I think that's a big improvement

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #395 on: May 07, 2011, 08:05:32 AM »
Hi Red,

The 7 weeks starting at Noach are called a spiritual week or similar (once)
I've read about the 13000 view a total of 3 times.
Once in Molly's article. Once in the link I posted in this thread and once in an article by mr. Green.
I'm suprised Molly even made her post because she was much opposed to the work of mr. Green.
13000 years simply means that genealogie is full of holes. Or more exact; calculated much differently than most people think.

About your 4-4-4 pattern. I've also read something about a number of Jubiliees. 2000 years is 40 Jubilees.

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #396 on: May 07, 2011, 08:35:19 AM »
Among other things missed by those who calculate what Jesus says we are not to know is the 33 1/2 years gap of His own lifespan.
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #397 on: May 07, 2011, 08:40:41 AM »
2000 years  2000 years counted from what? That's the weak point in both 13000 year site. On Mollies site I see nothing at all about how the dates are calculated.
The Bible has an internal timeline. I think it may turn out to be day accuracy. But to transform the Biblical dates to our western dates we need to find events that are mentioned in the Bible and archeology has found proof for and was able to date the event. If archeology is of 10 years then every doomsday calculation is wrong  too.
The site I mentioned is a good exampel of that. The figuring out of the Bible's internal clock seems very plausible. But aligning it to our calendar seems just an afterthought. Somehow he got the idea that when Jesus was in the Temple at teh age of 12 it was a major pivotal date. So calculating back brings His birth at 1 AD.
Very problematic because Herod died after Jesus was born. That means Herod must have died 2AD or later. This thread is not about dating so I will just say that date conflicts with lots of secular (and Biblical) evidence. So if that anchor point is wrong by X years all other calculations are wrong by the same number of years.
The same for Mollie's site. 7BC for His birth. Very likely that person thinks Herod died 4-5BC. That was the official date for a long time. But no longer.
Personally I think 7BC is dated 4 year to early. Obviously that shifts (most) other dates into the future by 4 years. So Molly your 1988 becomes 1992. And 2011 becomes 2015. Very close to the 2016 I got with other calculations (Daniel)
FYI 2016 is exactly in the middle of a Jubilee cycle.
Jesus was cut of halfway a week. Imo that's halfway a Sabbath cycle = a week of years.
So Jesus was cut halfway a Sabbath cycle, Mankind a Jubilee cycle.

/EDIT I just found a bit that supports 1988.
The mentioned Jubilee cycle ends 2037-2038 AD And starts..... yep 1988
1988 is also the 70th Jubilee from Adam on a 6000 year old creation...
But we can't just mix those calculations because the 6000 year old calculation ends on 2027.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 08:46:07 AM by WhiteWings »

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #398 on: May 07, 2011, 01:38:10 PM »
I haven't looked at the numbers for dates myself (I'll leave that to more mathematically inclined brethren, and sisteren!)
 but

Levi was the 13th tribe, fully separated from the others (no land, separate encampment)     OC

Jesus would make the 13th person in His band of merry men, I would say He's a bit separate from the other 12        NC

Paul was the 13th apostle, fully separated from the others as he hadn't experienced Christ "in the flesh"           Mystery

To me 13 is really 1+12 or 1 surrounded by 12  as in the camp of Israel 12 surrounding 1 Levites

Hi Red,

The 7 weeks starting at Noach are called a spiritual week or similar (once)
I've read about the 13000 view a total of 3 times.
Once in Molly's article. Once in the link I posted in this thread and once in an article by mr. Green.
I'm suprised Molly even made her post because she was much opposed to the work of mr. Green.
13000 years simply means that genealogie is full of holes. Or more exact; calculated much differently than most people think.

About your 4-4-4 pattern. I've also read something about a number of Jubiliees. 2000 years is 40 Jubilees.

I just cycled the 1234 out to 40----------13 times

it also cycles to 49 and 70

whether 7000 years or 13000 years the pattern falls on both

« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 01:54:12 PM by redhotmagma »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #399 on: May 07, 2011, 04:41:47 PM »
At the end, only 12 tribes.  Dan is left out.  Joseph gets a double portion through Menassah.

4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

--Rev 7