Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 194213 times)

Offline Taffy

• Gold
Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #350 on: January 07, 2011, 05:24:05 PM »
Like I said, too deep for me, its my short coming I suppose. :sigh: but blessings
:icon_flower:

Morning Micah
No worries :icon_flower:
Blessings
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #351 on: January 07, 2011, 06:31:41 PM »
Pigeon apocalypse in Italy....
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/221014-Faenza-Italy-The-Rain-of-Death-Turns-Blue-Thousands-of-Doves-Dying

There are certainly many hundreds, probably thousands, of collared dove who are dying at this moment in Faenza. They are in heaps in the flower beds, crushed by machinery in the streets, horribly hung from trees like Christmas balls. Many, many more, say the property information in the fenced land for industrial use.

The WWF has other collections, not all already dead. A dozen, in fact, have been sent to the Center of Recovery 'The Robin of Modena', where those arriving are still alive but died shortly after. Overall, a mystery. Inside the beak, in some animals, the staining was of a strange blue.

What could have caused it? Both the doves collected by the Forestry that those sent by the WWF to the Center of Modena, have been delivered to 'Istituto Zooprofilattico' Emilia Romagna and Lombardy. Nobody, however, you want to say and for the analysis may take a week. Turtledove is possible that the death of a stomach ache ...? So someone would have argued (see article GeaPress). In general, the blue is a sign of hypoxia, caused for example by suffocation. The bluish tint, however, is also typical of potassium cyanide, a deadly poison used, for example, from poachers. Cyanide, however, also causes hypoxia, .... maybe a dove with an upset stomach dies suffocated. Another poison appears bluish in some types of rat poison grains. Of course I believe that the Doves have died choking, it is a bit 'difficult. And why only them? On the site there are only them, but the pigeons in other places likely to eat the same seed meets certain industries to be stacked in Faenza? They do not die from choking?

© WWF Faenza Yesterday, the Forest Service is back in place to continue the investigation and make further levies on products stored near the areas where the die-off occurred.

A blurt is the WWF of Faenza and its President George Sunset point the finger right on the controls of the City and County, in its very poor. According to Sunset, in those places, is not the first time you record these die-offs. The collared dove is practically the only species that will go there, and promptly dies.

"Never before this year - says Tramonti - the one that occurred in these days is a memory at least not" normal. " It's about time to clarify these indigestion ... We also call on citizens to immediately counter the WWF headquarters in Faenza any infringement on the environment and animals. "

Of course the doves, to see photos of the Forest in the previous article GeaPress spread, people flocked to, a sign of the wide availability of food and the possible nuisance caused by their droppings. To be sure, but if you work in those factories seeds or parts thereof for human consumption, should be prevented from contact with animals. Who knows. Meanwhile, the doves die.

All locations marked on Google Maps:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=201817256339889828327.0004991bca25af104a22b
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 06:39:32 PM by WhiteWings »
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #352 on: January 07, 2011, 07:16:43 PM »
100s of dead birds found in Nashville area
Jan 6,2011
http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/113040389.html

This time they mention grackles.  Funny how its always a species specific group of fish, birds that seem to be targeted.   I regularly see about 8 different species at my feeders.  So why do all the grackles or all the doves fall out of a particular sky instead of all different types of birds at once?

Also says they were seen swirling and flying into bridges, etc.  I have also noticed strange swirling behavior of large flocks about a month ago.  Swirling would indicate their sense of direction is impaired...?

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #353 on: January 07, 2011, 07:21:49 PM »
It's a sign from God, that His people are choking the holy spirit....

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #354 on: January 08, 2011, 08:20:29 AM »
 :sigh: I've read a little about the animal deaths......I'm wondering if it has anything to do with HARRP myself.......
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #355 on: January 08, 2011, 08:52:35 AM »
HAARP is working on the atmosphere so I would say fish and crabs are safe for direct rays.
HAARP isn't selective. It doesn't have a dove button. The doves were killed at night. Meaning it was dark. Most are already sleeping when twilight sets in. That would mean a local HAARP base transmitting at 'tree level'.

Some blame corexit (the stuff used at the oil spil). I don't don't believe that because that junk simply kills everything. Not just one type of fish. Then the poison crosses the ocean and kills only in a small part of England. Only one type of crab.

The other story is that the magnetic poles of earth are about to shift and right now have a glitsh onece in a while and that disorients birds. Again I don't buy that story. Such a magnetic field glistch would be world wide. Not just at a few sq/m village in Italy or similar.
And not just one type of bird.

Weird.
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #356 on: January 08, 2011, 05:48:46 PM »
 :cloud9: The magnetic shift thing is an interesting idea.......
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #357 on: January 09, 2011, 09:18:16 PM »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #358 on: January 13, 2011, 10:10:13 PM »
It's official...  :winkgrin: The Italian birds died of gluttony.
Nearby the town was a field/factory with sunflower seeds. The birds ate until they died.
Then they decided to fly a bit an all crashed in that town instead of the sunflower field....

:icon_flower: <--- sunflower
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 07:16:28 AM by WhiteWings »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #359 on: January 13, 2011, 10:19:00 PM »
The EU commies commision; you know the ones that require billions to fix a finacial crisis  do nothing worthwhile are now into the fine art of making calenders.
Calendars with schools holidays. Concidering their efficiency a calendar likely costs $500 a piece.
But for $500 you really get something. You can find all festival days of your own religion on that calendar.
Unless you are Christian. Christians have to buy none EU funded calendars for looking up their holidays.
 :Oops:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #360 on: January 13, 2011, 11:10:46 PM »
That's awful, ww--about the calendars.

BTW, the birds were feeding by the highway and got hit by a truck [all 300 of them.]  It was a hit and run, I guess, because no one ever located the truck.  OH, the humanity.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2011/01/11/new-dead-bird-mystery-investigated-in-geyserville/

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #361 on: January 22, 2011, 02:01:28 PM »

Novus-Ordo-Seclorum7

« Reply #362 on: January 22, 2011, 08:28:56 PM »
dooms day and the end of the world happened when JC rose from the dead, Satin bound, and the new order of New Life IN Christ began, Septeration from God because of Law/Transgression i.e. Death ended....  All Things are new.... All things has the Father given over to The Christ God's Anointed.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #363 on: January 23, 2011, 08:42:34 PM »
When the world disarms all its nuclear weapons and bans all guns and turns them into ploughs, I might believe you '!tongue'.

But I think you mean christ death, seals the victory regardless of what happens. Even if scientists accidently blow up the universe, ######christ has victory over death.

Offline Aleax

• Est
    • Is Hell eternal? Or will God's plan fail?
« Reply #364 on: February 02, 2011, 01:29:19 AM »
http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1011PSIENDVD/PPSIM128/PR

Porter Stansberry predicts the US dollar will fail within the next 2 years.

The gist of the video is the US economy is a mess. Even if every citizen was taxed 100% that still wouldn't be enough to get the budget in balance. And the only reason US has survived so far is they've printed craploads of cash to pay their debtors. However, you can only rely on that trick for a limited period of time. Sooner or later the bubble is going to burst.
Behold, I make a few things new.

The Plan of The Ages: God's Unfailing Love Revealed in the Cross

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • sinner saved by grace
« Reply #365 on: February 22, 2011, 12:27:00 AM »
I've heard quite a bit about the economy crashing, and I must admit, I get concerned.  However, in the "part of me that knows", I don't believe it's time to be afraid.  I believe it is time to look for a city who's Builder and Maker is God. 

---------
While scanning today, the following from Yahoo caught my attention;

To feed all those mouths, "we will need to produce as much food in the next 40 years as we have in the last 8,000," said Jason Clay of the World Wildlife Fund at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).

"By 2050 we will not have a planet left that is recognizable" if current trends continue, Clay said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110220/ts_afp/scienceuspopulationfood
----------
In the midst of it all;

Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his lifeb? 26Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?

"Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith! And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry about it. For the pagan world runs after all such things, and your Father knows that you need them. But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well.

"Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.  Luke 12
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 04:39:24 AM by jabcat »
The oldest known manuscripts agree with each other 99% of the time.  The scriptures, accurately translated, Spirit revealed - reliable.   Looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.  Heb. 12:2

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #366 on: February 22, 2011, 02:35:41 AM »
A brother was making a point about the imagination's exaggerated view of human presence or influence on the world.  He said, If all the people alive stood in one area together, each occupying 3 square yards it would be like this"...and he tapped a ball point pen on the floor-standing world globe.  That one ink dot represents the area the entire population of the world would occupy!

About thirty five years ago I quickly read a booklet called, The Coming World Famine Is Planned.  It said that if all arable land was farmed, providing maximum yields, as well as the ocean under maximum sustainable cultivation the number of people that could be fed was well over 13 trillion.

A student group that studied the problem of world hunger in the 70's began thinking the problem was over population.  The evidence persuaded them the cause is bad politics and bad religion.  To my mind it would be much easier to resolve this problem if it was over population.  That idea is pushed by people interested in "people" control, which is what "population control" accually is.  (Booklet:  "10 Facts about World Hunger.")
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #367 on: February 22, 2011, 06:14:37 PM »
Yes, that is one reason why I'm suspicious that the UN could be the beast kingdom or something to do with it, because it has agressive population control policies.

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #368 on: February 23, 2011, 04:35:19 AM »
Why is 2012 significant to a believer in Jesus Christ?  Why does a believer and saint even consider the thought? It is probably just me as usual, but I do find all the summations funny. As for myself I must keep my eyes and thoughts on His Words and find that groveling to the earthy and natural understanding of what His Word teaches is useless. Am I in error? Am I not thinking properly. As far as I know it is 2011 and it is To Day, this is my(our) place in this moment, yesterday and tomorrow are helpless to us. Peace and Love Through Jesus
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • sinner saved by grace
« Reply #369 on: February 23, 2011, 04:47:19 AM »
Yes, I believe we should keep our eyes on Jesus.  I find myself being pretty interested in current events, while at the same time realizing we're looking for that kingdom...

I've wondered (as you allude to) if I should pay ANY attention whatsoever to what's going on around us, and I think like, "well, it's prudent to be prepared" (The prudent sees danger and hides himself, but the simple go on and suffer for it.  Pr. 22:3).  But I believe being prepared by far mostly means looking to Him, hiding in the Cleft of the Rock.  I'll still admit though, I have at least a passing interest in "events" - maybe I shouldn't.  I've wondered.   
The oldest known manuscripts agree with each other 99% of the time.  The scriptures, accurately translated, Spirit revealed - reliable.   Looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.  Heb. 12:2

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #370 on: February 23, 2011, 05:05:42 AM »
Within the maelstrom, there is safety beneath His wings.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • sinner saved by grace
« Reply #371 on: February 23, 2011, 05:10:20 AM »
Amen.  That's where the only real safety is.

..."all I have needed Thy hand hath provided
great is Thy faithfullness, Lord unto me."

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D0k1WhFtVp0o&sa=U&ei=xXpkTaKFJsX6lwf_-q21Bg&ved=0CBoQtwIwAA&usg=AFQjCNG-0i3cl2mKmLUKkD3RnIK4v9P6zA

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #372 on: February 23, 2011, 06:23:57 AM »
I dont know who holds tomorrow ( as an old hymn reads) so why should the Mind of Christ ponder or dwell on that day,(and He does not) when we are in To Day, we, as believers have no business partaking in the worries and stresses of what is going on in this world, when we are above and apart from it, even when we dont see or realize we are. Peace and Love Through Jesus

Yes, Jabcat my curiousity is there, but as in other things(in which I am weak) I find myself seeking and desiring what the Lord has said is the easy yoke and a light burden, I seek, want, and desire that light burden and easy yoke...so 2012 means nothing to me, but the muttering of whose who do not know Him and His Love and His Grace.
Rev 1:8 I am the Alpha and the Omega,is saying the Lord God, Who is and Who was and Who is coming, the Almighty."
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #373 on: February 23, 2011, 03:13:27 PM »
This is something I've been struggling with also, should we be prepared.  On the one hand I get it that we should focus our eyes on Jesus, and He will provide for us, but on the other hand we still have to live in this world.  Honestly I'd like to do nothing more than live in His world, but bills have to get paid, and as far as the worrys go didn't God give us a mind to be able to plan? are we to do nothing more than wait for ________.  For instance, the economy is very likely going to collapse, while I know God will provide, is it wrong to prepare for xyz?  It seems foolish to be uprepared, like having a couple months supply of food and water (which we do,).

My stance right now is to continue to pay attention to current events, but if it starts to become a point of worry or obsession for a lack of a better word then that back to God, focus on His truth and light.  Personally I feel like the world is in labor, and I'd like for that baby to be born, because however Gods kingdom will be ushered in (I've grown up a pre-trib rapture, although I stopped believing in a rapture a while ago, I am now fully open to all eschatological views) I don't feel it will happen in this current world order.  God chose to send Jesus during a "one world government" the first time, and thats how the church spread like wildfire, I think it will be something similar (not necessarily a roman empire part 2).  Persecution seems to be the catalyst for that fire, I say bring it on.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #374 on: February 25, 2011, 12:59:19 AM »
I believe God's spirit has led us to these spiritual places where we can let go of our natural bondages that men have put on us, with good intentions, but they are bondages nonetheless.  But the REASON for us to come to these spiritual liberations of understanding the fulness of what really happened at the cross is not so that we can beat our chests and boast that we've finally seen the light, the error of our ways.  But instead, I believe that the fruitfulness of our carnality has been dried up IN PREPARATION for the ushering in of the KINGS OF THE EAST message of liberation to others.

People are going to become so affixed to the natural disasters, to the collapsing of current government structures and every bad thing happening in our realm today.  The ungodly are going to become paranoid, the religious are going to enforce their doctrines with "I told you so" mentality.  The more we look around us, the less we see the power inside of us.  I believe God has brought "us" those of you reading these threads and seeing liberating truths, I believe God has brought us to this place so that we can now reach into the spirit realm and unlock the power that brings freedom to those bound to this natural realm.  But we can't be a part of the deliverances if we ourselves become locked up in the natural events happening around us.

The things happening in our land and abroad today is merely the earth coming into her time of giving birth to something we've never experienced in this realm since Christ was in the flesh.  The birthpangs are going to get greater and greater, but we're not here to focus on the seemingly destruction of mankind because that's not what's happening. 

Fear is merely dark faith.  It's the minds of men seeing things as though they are, but just like what happened with the tree of knowledge with Adam and Eve, the things Adam became aware of were not things of God's nature.  They were things their minds projected.

They were just as naked before the fruit as they were after it.  But it was the awareness of what their mind was projecting that changed the emphasis of their nakedness.  It's the same pattern here.  All people are applying faith . . .but fear is the evidence of dark faith in the sense that their minds are projecting something terrible is going to happen to them even though it's not happening.  "We" have been, are being, will continue to be set free from the projections of our carnal thinking minds so that we can truly become ambassadors for Christ. 

But it's not up to us to "convince" the world of anything.  But it "is" up to us to "proclaim" to the world the effects of what true light can do to this realm of darkness.  Observe what's going on out there, but observe it with the purpose of proclaiming freedom to those held in fear and bondage.  Observe it with the purpose of bringing truth and light to where there is now lies and darkness.  I believe UR is a part of that light.  I believe it's just the beginning of even greater truths that lie beyond the reach of where we are even now. 

We who have embraced "UR" have been given both a great blessing and a great challenge.  We've been blessed to see that even though our final destination has already been dealt with, Christ is just as important to us now than ever in that it's only through Him and Him alone that we can live in this world of death and experience truth and life which brings freedom from all of the twisted attempts our carnality does to destroy our identity in Christ.  He is our DNA.  But so many people out there can't see this.  All they can see is "knowledge" of death and nakedness which instills fear to which they resort to hiding from the very truth that is the only solution to their bondages.

We are the ram's horn God has chosen to use for his long blast to let the world know that the Omega has come to our now to reveal to us the Alpha has begun.