Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 90537 times)

Offline thinktank

• Silver
Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #325 on: January 07, 2011, 12:02:42 AM »
Remember that guy about 15 years ago who claimed he was running his car on water?  Water--that's hydrogen and oxygen.

Now we have the introduction of the gov't general motors hydrogen fuel  cell car about to make its debut.  Imagine what could be without Satan suppressing science?  It only took us 100 years to get out of the model-T...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iiCrFp89hU&NR=1

"Satan suppressing science? "  Now just how in the world is this? Please.

By working in the sons of disobedience, tempting greed to certain companies, that they in whatever means crush the opposition.

But I think that in honesty we as human beings cannot handle the breakthroughs . We are devloping to quickly in science compared to our spiritual development, so I think God is using the devil and other methods, e.g saints who pray to halt scientific development, to keep us in safety from ourselves.

But I think certain technologies e.g cures e.g for cancer are something that needs to be released, but they are supressing it.
There are also many energy devices that could be utilized. I have seen a motor that runs, on nothing but magnets, it sounds pretty cool.

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #326 on: January 07, 2011, 01:17:45 AM »
Made me thought of that scripture that Jesus said

Where the carcass is, the eagles will gather

The eages fly high, away from earth and up into the heavens, they view from a prophetic perspective.  These are not on milk, but are meat eaters.  The flesh they partake of is dead.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 01:22:02 AM by reFORMer »
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #327 on: January 07, 2011, 01:23:09 AM »
Indeed ReFORMER

High UPON the wings of an eagle , which soar In the Heavenlies :icon_flower:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #328 on: January 07, 2011, 01:32:23 AM »
as for Eagles- Im sure Nate will not mind me reposting this - :icon_flower:

Eagles . . I love the study of eagles!
One of the coolest things I learned about them is when they molt.  When an eagle molts, it searches out an isolated place of solitude.  It's beak becomes dull, it's wings won't let it fly, it can easily die in it's "earth bound" condition.  It's vulnerable now to animals of prey.  It can no longer fly above in the safey of the invisible wind.  Then an awesome thing happens . . .other eagles appear overhead with fresh meat . . .as they fly over, they drop the meat to the molting one.  They keep watch for prey . .and what's coolest of all for me is, they scream down at the molting eagle to let it know that it's not alone . . that it's being watched over, that it's being protected until it's NEW FEATHERS can grow back  IN PLACE OF THE OLD ONES.

They say after an eagle has gone through the molting stage, he comes out stronger than he ever was before he went in. 

In Matthew 24, when Jesus just described the events that were to unfold . .in fact, it's the next breath after talking about the lightning going from east to west .  . many choose to apply this to be literal . . .but they're cutting out this next verse that the disciples themselves are asking "where" will this happen?

Matthew 24
27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

We are the eagles . . this is not saying that when you literally see natural eagles congregating together you're going to see Jesus appear there . . this is saying that Jesus reveals himself to those who come together and feast on the carcass, the body of Christ.  Christ MUST be my centerpiece in all things.  And as it closes out with verse 29, the sun, moon and stars are representative of the nation of Israel, her light went out when she was destroyed in A.D. 70 and the powers of heaven. . .Israel's entire belief system, was totally shaken . . there was even a literal earthquake at the death of Christ.  What we see in the natural are things that have already transpired in the spirit.

Gotta love the eagles.  There is no effort in flying, you just simply open your wings of faith and let the invisible things elevate you above all the earth-ridden noise into the limitless glory of his Truth and light.
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Online micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #329 on: January 07, 2011, 01:53:45 AM »
Mat 24:28 Wheresoever the corpse may be, there will the vultures be gathered."
Mat 24:28  Wheresoever, the corpse, shall be, there, shall be gathered, the vultures!

Thayer Definition:
1) an eagle: since eagles do not usually go in quest of carrion, this may to a vulture that resembles an eagle
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #330 on: January 07, 2011, 02:13:00 AM »
Mat 24:28 Wheresoever the corpse may be, there will the vultures be gathered."
Mat 24:28  Wheresoever, the corpse, shall be, there, shall be gathered, the vultures!

Thayer Definition:
1) an eagle: since eagles do not usually go in quest of carrion, this may to a vulture that resembles an eagle
Such spiritual enllightenment from Thayers  :icon_flower:

even Vultures Feed off DEAD meat which Gives LIFE- 

Blesings
 :icon_flower:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 02:33:45 AM by Taffy »

• Gold
« Reply #331 on: January 07, 2011, 03:22:10 AM »
Eagles are large birds which belong to the family Accipitridae, and to several genera that are not closely related to each other. There are about 60 species of eagles which are seen in Eurasia and Africa, and outside these areas, only two species are seen. These two species are named the Bald eagle and the Golden eagle, which are a common sight in the United States, Canada, South America and Australia. Eagles are preying birds which hunt for their food by keeping an eye on them from the sky and then aiming their glide down for a catch. If you want to know more on what do eagles eat, as they have a wide range of diet options, take a look further into the following paragraphs and find out.

An Eagle's Diet

There is not much of a difference among the diets of both the most commonly found eagle species in the US, the bald and the golden eagle. Before we get into the details about what do eagles eat, let's read a little more about their physical features.

Description
•Eagles are different from the other birds in many ways, like their physical appearance and their habits. They are larger in size, prey eating, more powerful with heavy heads and hooked beaks.
•Their powerful hooked beaks are created so they can tear flesh from their prey and have strong muscular legs to hold the prey while eating.
•The eyesight of an eagle is also one of its best asset, as their extremely large pupils ensure minimal diffraction (scattering) of the incoming light so they can see the prey easily. If you want to know what do hawks eat, take a look.
•They have very large spreading wings, which are broad and relatively longer than other birds. They are more direct and have extra strength to provide faster flight to these carnivorous birds.
What do Bald Eagles Eat?
•The first of the most common eagle species in our country is the bald eagle. Bald eagles are hunters which sit right at the top of their food chains.
•They have excellent vision, both to the front and to the sides, and all the required strength to tear off their food. The large talons on their feet help them to catch their food and hold it still, till their beaks tear it off.
•Bald eagles eat fish, waterfowl, turtles and muskrats. They are capable of carrying about 4 pounds in their talons and hence they don't mind hunting for bigger preys. Also read about bald eagle facts.
•They can also eat dead animals and decaying carcass of dead prey hunted by some other animal on the land. Larger animals like seals or deers can also be their favorites if they are in a group.
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

• Gold
« Reply #332 on: January 07, 2011, 03:29:08 AM »
What do vultures eat? Dead animals, otherwise known as carrion, such as road kill. Vultures are nature's garbage disposers. They not only eat carrion, but rotting vegetable matter. In some rural parts of South America, people in villages depend on vultures to clean up their garbage. In the urbanized village of Houston, Texas they depend on vultures to clean the roadways of dead animals.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #333 on: January 07, 2011, 03:33:20 AM »
enjoyed that micah :HeartThrob:

Can ya recall Christ who to TEARS at the FLESH shown in Math 23 -  HE really renders the FLESH [ carnal minds] of the Pharisees - using SARCASM of all things- Hardly fitiitng of our LORD somethink-

saracasm is GREEK means to TEAR AT- to rip away-yup the carnal Mind again. -  :icon_flower:

« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 03:45:20 AM by Taffy »

• Gold
« Reply #334 on: January 07, 2011, 03:37:20 AM »
enjoyed that micah :HeartThrob:

Can ya recall Christ who to TEARS at the FLESH[ not to eat] shown in Math 23 -  HE really renders the FLESH [ carnal minds] of the Pharisees - using SARCASM of all things- Hardly fitiitng of our LORD somethink-

saracasm is GREEK means to TEAR AT- to rip away-yup the carnal Mind again. -  :icon_flower:

I dont know what to say except perhaps you are way to deep for me friend.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #335 on: January 07, 2011, 03:40:01 AM »
What do vultures eat? Dead animals, otherwise known as carrion, such as road kill. Vultures are nature's garbage disposers. They not only eat carrion, but rotting vegetable matter. In some rural parts of South America, people in villages depend on vultures to clean up their garbage. In the urbanized village of Houston, Texas they depend on vultures to clean the roadways of dead animals.

Thats so true Micah :icon_flower:

• Gold
« Reply #336 on: January 07, 2011, 03:42:55 AM »
 I honestly hope you dont really believe that.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #337 on: January 07, 2011, 03:52:44 AM »
I honestly hope you dont really believe that.
For me Micah - Praise the Lord I  no longer dont see in a linear fashion -

where at one time - GOOD always had to be good and CLEAN and bad the opposite- maybe thesedays ones sees how the percieved BAD can bring about GOOD  also fulfilling  HIS puurpose :cloud9:

Blessings :icon_flower:

• Gold
« Reply #338 on: January 07, 2011, 04:04:16 AM »
Im flabbergasted (no, no exclamation mark not necessary)  You my friend are far above me, I am seeing that now. I feel somewhat obtuse in my knowledge now. Peace and Love Through Jesus and Blessings in our journeys in Him.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #339 on: January 07, 2011, 04:15:54 AM »
Im flabbergasted (no, no exclamation mark not necessary)  You my friend are far above me, I am seeing that now. I feel somewhat obtuse in my knowledge now. Peace and Love Through Jesus and Blessings in our journeys in Him.
Micah-  Im sure Not ABOVE anyone- God forbid [ and sure wish one could change the I. me etc for something more fitting to HIM]

The Lord Guide you within your Journey also :icon_flower:

• Gold
« Reply #340 on: January 07, 2011, 04:21:56 AM »
Hoe does one spell toushea?

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #341 on: January 07, 2011, 04:24:43 AM »
Hoe does one spell toushea?

Who cares :icon_flower:

Back right atcha :icon_flower:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #342 on: January 07, 2011, 05:43:13 AM »
Touché

:happygrin:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #343 on: January 07, 2011, 05:46:49 AM »
Touché

Thats Touch with an E on the end isnt Molly lol

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #344 on: January 07, 2011, 05:48:10 AM »
Touché

yeah.  You know the French.  They can't leave well enough alone.

I loved your writings on the eagle, by the way.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #345 on: January 07, 2011, 05:51:32 AM »
Touché

yeah.  You know the French.  They can't leave well enough alone.
lol yeah we say " lets go the CAF" but the posh say letts Go to the Cafaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Rofl!! :icon_flower:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #346 on: January 07, 2011, 07:50:38 AM »
Quote from: Micah
"Satan suppressing science? "  Now just how in the world is this? Please

What? lol please what?

Micah, even if you don't know or acknowledge what has been hidden, even if you don't know the electric car was invented in the 1930's, even if you cannot imagine a type of propulsion that uses already free and existing forces to its advantage, surely you must know and ask yourself why you are still driving the model-T, why, given God's economy of abundance, you are still living in an economy of scarcity, of haves and have-nots.  Surely you must have asked yourself, is this black, filthy sludge [which they tell us comes from dinosaurs haha] the best we can do 120 years after the invention of wireless electricity?

Surely, in your heart you know these things, don't you?  Satan loves the occult, and occult means hidden.  His economy is the economy of destruction.  It is the economy of scarcity.  And, all that is good is hidden, and parceled out in bits and pieces decades later, if ever,  to men who have already been destroyed.  And, that principle applies to every field of science you can imagine.

Before dawn he rose as men arrived for work, and he discovered a stairwell to the foundry roof from where he could look out upon the pennisula of the Baku.

It was a world beyond anything he had experienced in the oilfields of Tampico.  Here was the limitless economy of destruction stretching inexhaustibly from horizon to horizon.  Derricks encased in iron slating for protection against fire were buttressed  to each other like a network of endless steel and wood rigging, with great brick stacks smoking in the gold of first light.  There were spills of oil around derricks, spills that created rivers following the contours of the earth, spills the size of ponds, the breadth of lakes.  And everywhere debris, everywhere garbage, endless cable and masses of iron and metal left to rot and rust in the sun for so long, roads had been built to go around them.

--Gardens of Grief, Boston Teran
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 07:56:50 AM by Molly »

• Gold
« Reply #347 on: January 07, 2011, 03:03:12 PM »
Readers Digest: Humor is the Best Medicine :laughing7:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #348 on: January 07, 2011, 05:03:22 PM »
Hi Molly :icon_flower:

The eagles post was a C and P By Nathan from the Natural v Spritual thread we had a couple of Yrs back

Micah In reference to
Can ya recall Christ who to TEARS at the FLESH shown in Math 23 -  HE really renders the FLESH [ carnal minds] of the Pharisees - using SARCASM of all things- Hardly fitiitng of our LORD somethink-

saracasm is GREEK means to TEAR AT- to rip away-yup the carnal Mind again.

Jhn 12:32   And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all [men] unto me

Draw means to DRAG OFFIF you will- to DRAG off the Flesh[ the carnal soul being enmity shown also as the Natural Man]

Look up the term Flesh- SARX- youll also NOTE it also means to DRAW  or Drag OFF, or STRIPPED AWAY- :icon_flower:

Blessings

• Gold
« Reply #349 on: January 07, 2011, 05:20:07 PM »
Like I said, too deep for me, its my short coming I suppose. :sigh: but blessings

This is one reason that your doctrine for me goes awry  "(2.) Another thing remarkable concerning the gospel, was, its strange success in those places to which is was spread; it gathered in multitudes, not by external compulsion, but as it were by such a natural instinct and inclination, as brings the birds of prey to their prey; for wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together (Mat_24:28), where Christ is preached, souls will be gathered in to him. The lifting up of Christ from the earth, that is, the preaching of Christ crucified, which, one would think, should drive all men from him, will draw all men to him (Joh_12:32), " Matthew Henry's Commentary

Should guys like Henry and Clark see it that way, for me it enough that it is without value. No worrys. blessings
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 05:29:41 PM by micah7:9 »