Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 83790 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #300 on: January 06, 2011, 12:34:18 PM »
Nothing to see here, move along.  Whatever you do, don't google 'dead fish birds'.

:mblush:

News for dead fish birds

Los Angeles Times  Is it an animal apocalypse? Here are the facts and theories about ...
1 hour ago

From the US to New Zealand, from Britain to Brazil, bizarre cases of birds, fish and crabs turning up dead en masse have been reported in the past two weeks ...
Herald Sun - 14 related articles

Millions of dead fish and birds found around the world
NEXT - 353 related articles - Shared by 20+
Why are thousands of dead birds suddenly falling from the sky?
io9 - 3511 related articles - Shared by 100+
Realtime updates for dead fish birds (8)

Officials investigate dead fish, birds in Arkansas

Jan 3, 2011 ... Disease, lightning strike, fireworks possible culprits in sudden deaths.
Thousands of dead birds and fish in Arkansas leave many scratching ...

Jan 3, 2011 ... Maybe the Mayans were on to something? That's surely what students of the famed Mayan 2012 prophecy for the end of the world had to be ...
news.yahoo.com/.../massive-bird-fish-kills-in-arkansas-leave-many-scratching-heads - Cached

Dead Birds Fall From Sky In Sweden, Millions Of Dead Fish Found In ...

Jan 5, 2011 ... UPDATE: Wildlife officials say that even more previously unreported dead birds were found in Kentucky last week.
www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/.../dead-birds-fall-from-sky-_n_804591.html
Get more results from the past 24 hours
Videos for dead fish birds

Massive fish kill deepens dead bird mystery
2 min - 2 days ago
msnbc.msn.com

First Falling Birds, Now Dead Fish in Arkansas - CBS News

Jan 3, 2011 ... As Carcasses of 2000 Birds that Fell From Sky Are Tested, 100000 Drum Fish Turn Up Dead in Arkansas River.
First Birds Fall, Now 100000 Fish Dead in Arkansas

Jan 3, 2011 ... Thousands of dead fish have turned up in an Arkansas river just days after 3000 birds mysteriously dropped dead from the sky, ...
Dead Birds, Dead Fish: Something Totally Crazy is Happening in ...

NBC Nightly News: Owen Honors, dead fish, birds, Mega Millions ...

Jan 5, 2011 ... NBC Nightly News: Owen Honors, dead fish, birds, Mega Millions, eclipse (video) On January 4, 2011 NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams ...
YouTube - 5000 dead Birds + 100000 dead Fish in Arkansas (01/01 ...

Jan 3, 2011 ... AgoraVox http://www.agoravox.fr/actualites/environnement/article/oiseaux-et-poissons-morts-le-86764 The birds - most of which were dead ...
www.youtube.com/?v=oTKoAeXARZw - Cached
BlogPost - Dead birds, dead fish, dead crabs turn up all over the ...

Jan 5, 2011 ... The dead fish washed ashore. The birds were pecking food from the shore. The birds (all being the same relative size and weight) would begin ...
voices.washingtonpost.com/blog.../dead_birds_dead_fish_turn_up_a.html

« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 12:55:14 PM by Molly »

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #301 on: January 06, 2011, 05:53:02 PM »
Made me thought of that scripture that Jesus said

Where the carcass is, the eagles will gather

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #302 on: January 06, 2011, 06:05:55 PM »
same in the UK-along with crabs and fish- but weve Just experienced the Coldert Decebmer on Record, its seem the freezing conditions, at time -19c, let alone the additional Chill factor are being blames for there death :sigh:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #303 on: January 06, 2011, 07:22:24 PM »
It wouldn't surprise me none if this was related to the big BP oil spill. 

CHB

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #304 on: January 06, 2011, 07:46:33 PM »
It wouldn't surprise me none if this was related to the big BP oil spill. 

CHB
Then I would expect all kinds of fish and birds to die.

same in the UK-along with crabs and fish- but weve Just experienced the Coldert Decebmer on Record, its seem the freezing conditions, at time -19c, let alone the additional Chill factor are being blames for there death :sigh:
Who cares; it were devil crabs... :P
Hyperthermia may not be the problem. The sea around Kent is 8c but the same sea temperature can be found around most of Scotland and there are no reports there of mass deaths. The sea temperature around East Anglia is even cooler at 7c. The sea temperature on the other side of the North Sea close to Denmark is between 3c to 5c.http://news1.ghananation.com/international/72020-40-000-devil-crabs-washed-up-on-british-beach-after-freezing-conditions-give-them-hypothermia.html

1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #305 on: January 06, 2011, 07:52:53 PM »
It all has to do with the effects of Global Warming.  I was joking.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 08:05:23 PM by micah7:9 »
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #306 on: January 06, 2011, 08:02:41 PM »
I don't see how global warming can kill birds and fish like that. A lot of fish and birds survive in tropic climates where the temperature is much hotter, than in say the UK, likewise they also survive in winter climates.

It could be certain country testing out experimental weapons. I have heard that they are developing super weapons, that efffect weather and the sound waves. These types of super weapons affect the invisible realm. I don't know anything about these weapons, but I do know about a weapon called EMP device, that causes a huge blast of electro current and renders electronic equipment useless. An emp device is more offical than these other weapons and so I thought I'd bring it up.

I heard a prophet though say that God will turn these evil weapons against the users and save his people but only if they please him, repent, trust pray etc, if they are in practicing sin then God might allow these weapons to cause evil to the environment, such as these birds and fish who die.
 :2c:

Offline Aleax

• Est
  • Dear God, I have a problem, it's Me.
    • Is Hell eternal? Or will God's plan fail?
« Reply #307 on: January 06, 2011, 08:11:53 PM »
I've heard rumors about a "certain country" testing out experimental weapons for their future war with Iran.

As for 2016, interestingly enough some time ago I read an article that suggested the Mayan calendar could be off a few years, and that the end of the current age could actually be in 2016 instead of 2012.
Behold, I make a few things new.

The Plan of The Ages: God's Unfailing Love Revealed in the Cross

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #308 on: January 06, 2011, 08:58:41 PM »
I've heard rumors about a "certain country" testing out experimental weapons for their future war with Iran.
This weapon?  :angelharp:

As for 2016, interestingly enough some time ago I read an article that suggested the Mayan calendar could be off a few years, and that the end of the current age could actually be in 2016 instead of 2012.
50-100 years: http://www.salon.com/news/trending/2010/10/20/mayan_calendar_wrong
Some say it's Revelation's wormwood.
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #309 on: January 06, 2011, 09:09:00 PM »
Who cares; it were devil crabs... :P
Hyperthermia may not be the problem. The sea around Kent is 8c but the same sea temperature can be found around most of Scotland and there are no reports there of mass deaths. The sea temperature around East Anglia is even cooler at 7c. The sea temperature on the other side of the North Sea close to Denmark is between 3c to 5c.http://news1.ghananation.com/international/72020-40-000-devil-crabs-washed-up-on-british-beach-after-freezing-conditions-give-them-hypothermia.html

Lol   inded they were

whatever the cause its seems rather strange- :icon_flower:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #310 on: January 06, 2011, 09:24:43 PM »
Remember that guy about 15 years ago who claimed he was running his car on water?  Water--that's hydrogen and oxygen.

Now we have the introduction of the gov't general motors hydrogen fuel  cell car about to make its debut.  Imagine what could be without Satan suppressing science?  It only took us 100 years to get out of the model-T...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iiCrFp89hU&NR=1

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #311 on: January 06, 2011, 09:26:28 PM »
Remember that guy about 15 years ago who claimed he was running his car on water?  Water--that's hydrogen and oxygen.

Now we have the introduction of the gov't general motors hydrogen fuel  cell car about to make its debut.  Imagine what could be without Satan suppressing science?

Such is the Nature of the Beast being GREED :icon_flower:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #312 on: January 06, 2011, 09:34:27 PM »
There are some who say the oil spill broke the Gulf loop, thereby depriving the Gulf stream of a lot of heat and energy, and also relocating the jet stream because of it.  I could give links but I don't want to ruin your day plus you know those internet types --they are all so extreme...but they did predict cold weather for you.. :mblush:

Let us know what month you get your thaw, tho...

Isn't corexit a neurotoxin?

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #313 on: January 06, 2011, 09:43:57 PM »
There are some who say the oil spill broke the Gulf loop, thereby depriving the Gulf stream of a lot of heat and energy, and also relocating the jet stream because of it.  I could give links but I don't want to ruin your day plus you know those internet types --they are all so extreme...but they did predict cold weather for you.. :mblush:

Let us know what month you get your thaw, tho...

Isn't corexit a neurotoxin?
:icon_flower:

The freeze started early December- its uptp 5c- a mini heat wave, but its only short lived- they  reckon March before Temps reach average with more snow this week taking us back in-
and yes - what they spray is - Millions of gallons of it too- who Knows what damgae that will do , the weather makes for a Good cover up on this Isle- :sigh:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #314 on: January 06, 2011, 09:47:24 PM »
How unusual is this, Taffy?

Do you normally not get much snow or cold weather?

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #315 on: January 06, 2011, 09:50:35 PM »
How unusual is this, Taffy?

Do you normally not get much snow or cold weather?
No Molly certainly Not in Dec - our cold weather is Mid Jan through Feb, sometimes into March- but weve experienced Temps not know since the late 1800s when the Thames Froze in London - it might well again before this is all over - Its freaky for sure

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #316 on: January 06, 2011, 09:52:01 PM »
Instead of global warming some predicted an ice age.
North/middle Europe has to little sunlight for a mild climate. The ocean is just like a hot water tap that heats the continent.
The hot water tap has be shut down before :winkgrin:

But right now it's to soon for frosty horror stories.
Not that long ago winters were much colder where I live.

Offline Aleax

• Est
  • Dear God, I have a problem, it's Me.
    • Is Hell eternal? Or will God's plan fail?
« Reply #317 on: January 06, 2011, 10:05:30 PM »

50-100 years: http://www.salon.com/news/trending/2010/10/20/mayan_calendar_wrong

Yeah, that weapon.

And yes, I've read the salon.com article before, but this other article said 4 years. I don't know.
Behold, I make a few things new.

The Plan of The Ages: God's Unfailing Love Revealed in the Cross

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #318 on: January 06, 2011, 10:13:03 PM »

very clever  :thumbsup:

Wormwood seems logical because the planet x they call it is big, so wormwood is also big, hence they conclude both are the same. But they must bear in mind that before wormwood strikes there are many events that must take place, the other judgments have yet to occur and there is no sign of the abomination of desolation making war against the saints. So all of these events and more must take place in the next 2 years in order for wormwood to crash in 2012. I cannot see that happening, there might be calamites of some kind though, but I guess we are used to them these days.

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #319 on: January 06, 2011, 10:44:16 PM »

Now we have the introduction of the gov't general motors hydrogen fuel  cell car about to make its debut.  Imagine what could be without Satan suppressing science?  It only took us 100 years to get out of the model-T...

"Satan suppressing science? "  Now just how in the world is this? Please.
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #320 on: January 06, 2011, 10:45:11 PM »

very clever  :thumbsup:

Wormwood seems logical because the planet x they call it is big, so wormwood is also big, hence they conclude both are the same. But they must bear in mind that before wormwood strikes there are many events that must take place, the other judgments have yet to occur and there is no sign of the abomination of desolation making war against the saints. So all of these events and more must take place in the next 2 years in order for wormwood to crash in 2012. I cannot see that happening, there might be calamites of some kind though, but I guess we are used to them these days.
It depends a bit on what you call large. Wormwood is called a star. I can say you one thing it can't be a star. We will all be dead long before it hits earth. Just imaging what happens if a star enters our solar system (gravitational pull).

Planet X/Niburu can't be wormwood either. I just did some Googling and it's estimated diameter is 3000 km.
Compare that to the asteroid that wiped out the dino's. It left a 180 km wide and 10 km deep crater. Impact 100 million megaton force. The a-bomb on Nagasiki was 0.021 megaton. 4.76 billion times weaker.
http://www.universetoday.com/36697/the-asteroid-that-killed-the-dinosaurs/
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 10:59:37 PM by WhiteWings »

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #321 on: January 06, 2011, 10:56:24 PM »
That's why we are all overeating these days to counteract the gravitational pull of wormwood, it was Gods plan all along  :grin:

I'd like to see some use that excuse next time they go to a fast food place :laughing7:

I'm not sure if they are concerned about surviving the actual planet crashing into the earth, it sounds a bit extreme as you noted. But perhaps they are concerned about the effects it may have on the solar system, if it passes to close.

But I think wormwood in the bible crashes into the sea and only a third of the sea die, so either the comet is very small or perhaps by the time the future comes man will develop weapons and preventive measures to destroy the asteroid/comet or at least partially cut it down into meteoroids and divert it into the sea.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #322 on: January 06, 2011, 11:19:01 PM »
[But I think wormwood in the bible crashes into the sea and only a third of the sea die, so either the comet is very small or perhaps by the time the future comes man will develop weapons and preventive measures to destroy the asteroid/comet or at least partially cut it down into meteoroids and divert it into the sea.

Maybe we constitute of three PARTS - Spirit Soul and BODY , Each being a THIRD of the WHOLE-

WORMWORD is likened not Just poison to the Flesh [ soul] but also a TWO edged SWORD which Diviides the SOUL

THAT STAR may also BE CHRIST- :icon_flower:

Pro 5:4   But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword. 

Hbr 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 11:31:06 PM by Taffy »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #323 on: January 06, 2011, 11:22:04 PM »
perhaps by the time the future comes man will develop weapons and preventive measures to destroy the asteroid/comet or at least partially cut it down into meteoroids and divert it into the sea.
I think you like SciFi movies :winkgrin: http://www.amazon.com/Armageddon-Bruce-Willis/dp/B00000G3PA

You are right it falls in the ocean. That surely dampens the impact. (and cause a huge tidal wave)

We will see in 2012. If nothing happens we wait for 2016 as Aleax mentioned. If nothing happend by then we sure can come up with another year.

My bets are on September 2016 (1 Tishri) and March 2031 2000 years after crucifixion.
And of course 7078. That way nobody can prove me wrong  :laughing7:

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #324 on: January 06, 2011, 11:41:48 PM »
They laughed at James Bond when he used the gps tracking signal in his Austin Martin. But now people walk around with gps on their mobile phones.

Landing on an asteroid, I wonder how difficult that actually is.....

My best bet would be that they would launch nuclear weapons to engage any incoming asteroids. Maybe that's why wormwood poisons the water, radioactivity from a nuclear weapon, but it could be natural radiation also.

March 2031 2000 years after crucifixion

Seems a good prediction, I hope to live to at least 200 years old though, I want to break Sumo size records of Japan.

And of course 7078. That way nobody can prove me wrong
wings

Pretty low odds though, your total winnings for getting it right = zero
They might decorate your coffin with gold though
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 01:42:42 AM by thinktank »