Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 80284 times)

70sevens

Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #275 on: May 10, 2009, 12:04:36 PM »
Spiritual meaning of the homosexuality:

First,
we need to know the spiritual meaning of
the sound man and woman relationship.

1. Man and Woman

Physically :
Man has seed, and woman is to receive the seed and bear a baby.

From Physical to Spiritual :
"Seed" is the word of God, the life of Jesus.
"Man" is the born again man who has the seed, the life of Jesus.
"Woman" is the canal man who are to receive the seed,
and is to bear male child.
And upon delivery of the child, she will be saved.

[1Ti 2:15]
But women will be saved through childbearing--if they continue in faith,
love and holiness with propriety.

When woman delivers the male child and is saved, she will also have the same seed.
Now she is no more she, but He, the born again man who has the life of Jesus.

He can now give seed to women for them to have the life of Jesus and to be saved.
He thus became a life-giving spirit as in the 1Co 15:45.
Life-giving life is the loving neighbor as himself.

Let us see the case of Jesus and his disciples.
Jesus is man and disciples are women.
Jesus gave seed to disciples, and disciples delivered man-child at the cross .

[John 16:21]
A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come;
but when her baby is born,
she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world.

After that, the disciples, as men, were giving seed (preaching the gospel) to others.

Now we, the women spiritually, also have to meet the man who has the seed of life of Jesus,
and conceived by the word and deliver a man-child. By that delivery, we will be saved.
And we will do what Jesus did.

Father versus Instructor :

[1Co 4:15]
For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers:
for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

Father is the man who has the seed, but instructor has not.
Now we have many instructors in Christ,
who preach Jesus by knowledge acquired from the studies and learning at the seminaries.
They can convey the knowledge of Jesus to others, but not the life of Jesus.
The life of Jesus, we can only receive it from the father.
In this sense, the law as a schoolteacher cannot bring us to Christ.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 12:14:34 PM by 70sevens »

Livelystone

« Reply #276 on: May 10, 2009, 12:29:23 PM »
A schoolteacher teaches and that is why the law is a schoolteacher! ........... Get it ?????????????

If correctly studied in accordance to law and as spoken of by Jesus, David, the OT Prophets and NT Apostles it will teach what is not taught anywhere in any church that I have ever seen in person or online........ and that is a real lot of them.

Doug 

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #277 on: May 10, 2009, 03:46:12 PM »
A schoolteacher teaches and that is why the law is a schoolteacher! ........... Get it ?????????????

If correctly studied in accordance to law and as spoken of by Jesus, David, the OT Prophets and NT Apostles it will teach what is not taught anywhere in any church that I have ever seen in person or online........ and that is a real lot of them. Doug 

:cloud9: I get it.  :thumbsup: Blessings...
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

70sevens

« Reply #278 on: May 10, 2009, 04:25:42 PM »

Say the truth, then I will get it.

Believing Jesus is not matter of teaching, which is transfer of knowledge,
but matter of giving birth,
so the law, the school teacher could not bring the life of Jesus to the students any way.

I guess you think, but I think not, you have profound insights on the Bible
so you can teach people well and they will get the life of Jesus. No. It's not that.
Your insights are also another type of knowledge, which actually is the law.
Law cannot bring the life of Jesus.

In Christ,
it is not matter much whether you have wonderful insights or poor insights.
What matters is whether you yourself are an instructor or a father.
Please check who you are first, regardless of your knowledge.

[1Co 8:1]
Now about food sacrificed to idols: We know that we all possess knowledge.
Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up.

The writers of the Scriptures have written in a most efficient way.
No one, including you, cannot do any better.
Even if you do, the readers, the sinners, will refuse to understand it still.

The meaning of the Scriptures are hidden to the sinners,
because they do not want to understand it.
Sinners do not want know the real meanings of the Scriptures.
Because the sword, word of God, would do the operation of their sinful nature.
And they, being the slave of the sin, refuse the word of God instinctively.

[Mat 13:14-15]
14/ In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:
"'You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
15/ For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them
.'
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 04:29:53 PM by 70sevens »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #279 on: May 10, 2009, 04:50:40 PM »
 :cloud9: I think what Livelystone is communicating, is that the law/letter in it's types and shadows IS a schoolteacher. The Spirit of Christ is what reveals or imparts the life hidden in those "bones" (scriptures) where the life that is the "blood" comes from. Natural mirrors spiritual. At least, that is the what I am understanding he is saying. Blessings...
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Livelystone

« Reply #280 on: May 10, 2009, 06:05:47 PM »

If correctly studied in accordance to law and as spoken of by Jesus, David, the OT Prophets and NT Apostles it will teach what is not taught anywhere in any church that I have ever seen in person or online........ and that is a real lot of them. Doug 

:cloud9: I get it.  :thumbsup: Blessings...
I knew you would.....

Blessings to you dear sister

70sevens

And sad to say I knew that you would not but it is not me you argue with.

FYI this happens to be a law that Jesus is quoting

Mat 18:16    But if he will not hear [thee, then] take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

And Peter uses another law (No one witness may be used to establish the truth)

2Pe 1:20    Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.[/
i]

And Paul uses another one

2Ti 2:15    Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth

So you see...... it is Jesus and His Chosen Prophets and Apostles you are arguing with and not me

Doug

70sevens

« Reply #281 on: May 11, 2009, 04:32:16 AM »
[
70sevens

And sad to say I knew that you would not but it is not me you argue with.
FYI this happens to be a law that Jesus is quoting
Mat 18:16    But if he will not hear [thee, then] take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
And Peter uses another law (No one witness may be used to establish the truth)
2Pe 1:20    Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.[/i]
And Paul uses another one
2Ti 2:15    Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth

So you see...... it is Jesus and His Chosen Prophets and Apostles you are arguing with and not me

Doug

[Mat 18:15-16]
15/ "If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault,
just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.
16/ But if he will not listen, take one or two others along,
so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.'

Jesus is not Moses.
Moses will judge and apply the law for "each sinful action of ours.'
(You are reading the verse 16 above in this context.)

However, Jesus is the one who changes "our beings which are sinful."
So above verse is not about "one or two sins and applicable laws to them."
But it is saying about "the salvation of the sinful man."
In fact, after that verses Jesus is talking about forgiveness of seventy times seven,
which means once for all forgiveness/salvation of Jesus.

If you wish to teach others following the above verse,
then why don't you observe this commandment of Jesus:
"Love your neighbor as yourself."
Do this. Only this one will suffice.

I will not explain other verses that you quoted.
Overall, the scriptures are to be read with full fear of God.
And it will heal the readers.
Do not read/study the Scriptures to get profound insights to teach others,
as the Scriptures is not meant for such.
Nevertheless, if one does so, woe to him.
He will naturally be judging and accusing others to fulfill his selfish desire,
confronting with God. We can easily guess how his end result would be.

I guess you do not understand my previous posts well,
please take time to read it over.

Livelystone

« Reply #282 on: May 11, 2009, 05:03:31 AM »
I will not explain other verses that you quoted. 

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen enough twists aqnd turns to last for a very long time

Have a nice life

martincisneros

« Reply #283 on: July 24, 2009, 06:24:58 AM »
She's not a Christian, but I found this fascinating as one interpretation out of many possible/probable about apocalyptic dreams that are disasterous rather than the glorious Kingdom of Christ progressing and taking new ground all of the time through the triumphant Church that the gates of Hell can't prevail against:

http://thedreamzone.com/blog/?p=865

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #284 on: July 24, 2009, 06:29:35 PM »
 :cloud9: Dream 'interpretation' sites always crack me up and this one is no exception. The woman dreams of feeling HEAT/FIRE and that means she's mad at her boyfriend??? Er, maybe not......roflol Blessings.....
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 06:59:53 PM by Cardinal »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #285 on: July 24, 2009, 06:49:50 PM »
Acutally it's very obvious if you know how dreams works Cardinal!  :lazy:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #286 on: July 24, 2009, 06:58:47 PM »
 :cloud9: Dream interpretation is a gift from the Lord, as Daniel and Joseph demonstrated. Joel says He will give dreams, so it follows He would also give the meaning of them, else why give them? Blessings.....

martincisneros

« Reply #287 on: July 24, 2009, 08:01:13 PM »
:cloud9: Dream 'interpretation' sites always crack me up and this one is no exception. The woman dreams of feeling HEAT/FIRE and that means she's mad at her boyfriend??? Er, maybe not......roflol Blessings.....
Yeah, I agree, especially with what I've been dealing with in my situation!  Always comes back down to your interpretation of fire.  Wrathful interpretations of His Fire always come back to an ET mindset [usually] 100% of the time.  For Pentecostals, Postmillenialists, Universalists, and Word of Faith folks that [usually] interpret God's Fire along more romantic terms, then a woman's dreams of fire and brimstone regarding her husband could prelude renewal of vows, Ruth-like behaviour at his feet, and a honeymoon that hopefully scares him in a really really good way! As it's no different that you are inevitably your image of your God, [ultimately,] a woman's dreams inevitably take on the image of her husband since Proverbs calls her his crown rather than the red carpet under his feet. God does give the gift of the interpreting of dreams, however even before she ever goes to sleep, as the image of the image of God, she already knows what the dreams will mean when she wakes up, whether her man makes her feel like this :kisshand: or like this :thewife:  I believe in prophetic dreams, because of Joel 2, Acts 2, and a lot of other passages, [however,] a man's value isn't understood or calculated by anyone's dreams anywhere, but by the look on his wife's face, whether he's the unjust judge or Boaz. :bgdance:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #288 on: July 25, 2009, 12:52:07 AM »
 :cloud9: Amen, Martin.......Blessings.... :thumbsup:

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #289 on: November 09, 2009, 02:03:50 AM »
I have had some extremely strange and lucid dreams lately, some of them frightening, some of them beautiful.
I don't think all my dreams are from God.  I do believe some of them have been from him.  Generally, when a dream is from God, I am given a memory of it with an interpretation upon awakening.

I find dreams and sleep itself very mysterious.

Anne
Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #290 on: June 20, 2010, 07:41:01 AM »
I do wonder about there being a time in the future when it would be necessary for God to step in and END this world, because of man taking things too far. Perhaps going over a line that shouldn't be crossed, maybe having to do with cloning perhaps? Or... who knows? Mankind messing around with DNA somehow trying to make man immortal... the thought of "they shall seek death and not find it" pops in my mind. Or perhaps something else entirely that we haven't even begun to think of yet... That it would be extremely merciful of our God to step in and end it. I see it more as a mercy thing than anything else. There is some wacky science out there. Perhaps in the future, people will try to take the "playing God" thing way too far and create creatures that should not have been created.

Who knows??!  :dontknow:

I've never been that interested in end times stuff... but I do wonder about God possibly stepping in at some point in the future if things just get beyond out of control and people are going too far over a line that God has drawn.

This line of thinking also makes me wonder about the flood... is it true? did God really destroy the earth before? And if so, maybe it was because they were much further advanced than present time man and THEY had started going too far over the line. Think how long the early people lived... what like 900 years or whatnot? Think of what could be accomplished in that long of a lifetime. Perhaps all of our "technology" of today is just starting to scrape the surface of what pre-flood days people were up to. Seriously. We think they're all walking around technologically inferior... perhaps we are the inferior ones today. Perhaps our technology is nothing. Who knows. If the earth was cleansed, there would be no evidence of THEIR technology.

:mshock:

hmmm. Well just some things that I think about.

I think the pre flood culture did have some advanced science. According to the bible they were trying to build a tower into heaven, that must have been an incredible feat, seeing how difficult it is today to build our tallest buildings.

The pyramids is another example of their great skills.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #291 on: June 20, 2010, 10:12:42 AM »
I think the pre flood culture did have some advanced science. According to the bible they were trying to build a tower into heaven, that must have been an incredible feat, seeing how difficult it is today to build our tallest buildings.

The pyramids is another example of their great skills.
If you like that kind of stuff watch Ancient Aliens
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #292 on: July 27, 2010, 01:26:32 AM »
 :doh:  The Mayans obviously knew more than we've given them credit for. 

From FoxNews.com - "World to Run Out of Internet Addresses by 2012?"
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #293 on: July 27, 2010, 09:28:37 AM »
They were wrong...
The new standard will last 'forever' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv6

BTW the Mayan notation of a date looks very similar to the IP adresses we currently use.
The current standard is indeed ending...

Offline Aleax

• Est
  • Dear God, I have a problem, it's Me.
    • Is Hell eternal? Or will God's plan fail?
« Reply #294 on: September 12, 2010, 11:55:13 AM »
I think there is a good chance 2012 will be the end of the "present evil eon".

However, these tragedies that occur, will not come as a result of God's hand, but will be at the hand of men controlling the population of people on a global scale, as well as a total collapse of the global economy.
Behold, I make a few things new.

The Plan of The Ages: God's Unfailing Love Revealed in the Cross

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #295 on: September 12, 2010, 05:51:42 PM »
 :cloud9: All these things are POSSIBLE, if for no other reason, because the evil imaginations of men's hearts can produce what they desire. BUT, God is God, not them, and if we keep our eyes on Him, like the Egyptians before them, they will see great wonders and miracles, IMO. Blessings...

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #296 on: January 05, 2011, 01:05:45 AM »
Many people think that Jesus will return around 2012 or 2011. I have received some insight as to why this cannot possibly be the case.

Jesus said that "In the hour ye think not the son of man returns"

Since most people believe that he will return in 2012, even those who are not christians believe something supernatural will take place, then the words of Jesus cannot be true.

Jesus will not return to suit mans timetable or fancy he will return at his Fathers perfect will, timing.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #297 on: January 05, 2011, 08:35:36 AM »
2012 is about the return of a comet with a gigantic orbit.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #298 on: January 05, 2011, 09:14:53 AM »
Comet Caesar?

WW, you said in another thread that some calculations (yours?) indicate a return/change around 2016.  What do you (and others) think that looks like?  What's happening?

I know there are various POVs, interested in hearing some.

Rapture?   Physical/literal return of Jesus?   His return "only" in a spiritual sense within His children/Sons of God?     So resurrection/taking on incorruptability and restoration begins?   Or first, tribulation/armageddon/judgment/temporary punishment, then restoration?   Is everyone's judging and discipline instant when we die or are resurrected, so there's really no "time gap"?  What happens at the end of this age and the beginning of the next, whether it's 2012, 2016, or....   

Are there as many thoughts on this as marbles in a bag?   Does an ex-drill sergent make a good therapist?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAdLruOIKmA    :happygrin: 
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 09:52:13 AM by jabcat »
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #299 on: January 05, 2011, 09:51:50 AM »
Comet Caesar?

WW, you said in another thread that some calculations (yours?) indicate a return/change around 2016.  What do you (and others) think that looks like?  What's happening?
Daniel is highly complex. I often end up at 2016 but also a few years later in some cases.
I don't have my notes here right now but one of Daniel's prophesies ended in ~1844. A certain denomination believed Jesus would return then or judgement would start.
I can't find anything special in the history of that year. Not sure but around that time there was a sudden upswing in UR teachings....?

I know there are various POVs, interested in hearing some.
2012 is simple. The Mayas predicted the world will end then. A huge comet/asteriod Niburu/Planet X etc has a huge spiral orbit. It passed earth a few times (sodom possibly being one of it). Anyway a the radius of the spiral gets smaller each pass. The 2012 pass will be a impact. So imo it's a secular thing. But as said Daniel is complex so I have no doubt it can be molded to end 2012...
Rapture?   Physical/literal return of Jesus?   His return "only" in a spiritual sense within His children/Sons of God?     So resurrection/taking on incorruptability and restoration begins?   Or first, tribulation/armageddon/judgment/temporary punishment, then restoration?   Is everyone's judging instant?  What happens at the end of this age and the beginning of the next, whether it's 2012, 2016, or....   

Are there as many thoughts on this as marbles in a bag?   Does an ex-drill sergent make a good therapist?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAdLruOIKmA    :happygrin:

I dunno. But for me it's 'sure' it will be on a Sabbath year on 1 Tishri
Creation, Abraham born, Daniel/Ezra decrees, Jesus born, Baptism etc all on 1 Tishri.

So TT :icon_jokercolor:  1 Tishri at around 7pm Jerusalem time as His first comming  :laughing7: