Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 66401 times)

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #625 on: January 25, 2012, 04:41:54 AM »
Such a rich field, I can only imagine the treasures you are finding :o)
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.com

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #626 on: January 28, 2012, 04:40:35 AM »

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #627 on: January 28, 2012, 08:22:13 PM »
Then the angel who was speaking to me came forward and said to me,
"Look up and see what is appearing."
I asked, "What is it?"
 He replied, "It is a basket." And he added,
"This is the iniquity] of the people throughout the land."

So this basket what does it represent? Why a basket and not a jar?

Then the cover of lead was raised, and there in the basket sat a woman!

So we can assume that all the iniquity of the people is represented by a woman.
He said, "This is wickedness," and he pushed her back into the basket
 and pushed its lead cover down on it.

So wickedness is a woman?

Then I looked up—and there before me were two women,
with the wind in their wings! They had wings like those of a stork,
and they lifted up the basket between heaven and earth.

Interestingly the carriers of the basket were not angels but were two women with wings.
"Where are they taking the basket?"
 I asked the angel who was speaking to me.

It was an angel interpreting this vision for him.
So why not angels carrying the basket?

He replied, "To the country of Babylonia] to build a house for it.

So the two women with wings are going to Iraq to build a house for the basket.

When the house is ready, the basket will be set there in its place."

Who is building a new house in Iraq.[/color]

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #628 on: January 28, 2012, 08:59:25 PM »
The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the power of Satan. He will use every kind of power, including miraculous signs, lying wonders,

and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

2 Thess 2:9-11

The lovers of the lie will believe the lie.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #629 on: January 28, 2012, 09:05:44 PM »
The lovers of the lie will believe the lie."

Since time began.

Offline rosered

• Silver
« Reply #630 on: January 29, 2012, 03:20:32 AM »
The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the power of Satan. He will use every kind of power, including miraculous signs, lying wonders,

and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

2 Thess 2:9-11

The lovers of the lie will believe the lie.

and the LIE is   Gen 3 ;4 ,

1 Now the serpent was the most cunning of all the wild animals that the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, 'You can't eat from any tree in the garden'?"

2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat the fruit from the trees in the garden. 3 But about the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden, God said, 'You must not eat it or touch it, or you will die.'"

4 "No! You will not die," the serpent said to the woman. 5 "In fact, God knows that when[a] you eat it your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #631 on: February 01, 2012, 02:28:32 AM »

Has any body seen any eagles flying over Bozrah

At the sound of their fall the earth will tremble;
   their cry will resound to the Red Sea
 Look! An eagle will soar and swoop down,
   spreading its wings over Bozrah.
In that day the hearts of Edom's warriors
   will be like the heart of a woman in labor.

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #632 on: February 01, 2012, 02:49:18 AM »
William Hague, the Foreign Secretary, welcomed a suggestion from Russia
 that it was "possible and necessary" to reach "consensus" over the Syria crisis,
following an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council.

May-be the Un Security Council.
Could the screaming Eagles to help.

Offline rosered

• Silver
« Reply #633 on: February 03, 2012, 05:58:51 AM »

when looking at the name meanings , I wonder if its not the "hidden manna Jesus gives  us to help understand   more clearer  ?

Rev 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].

Bozrah
(From Easton's Bible Dictionary)

enclosure; fortress.
The city of Jobab, one of the early Edomite kings (Genesis 36:33). This place is mentioned by the prophets in later times (Isaiah 34:6; Jeremiah 49:13; Amos 1:12; Micah 2:12). Its modern representative is el-Busseireh. It lies in the mountain district of Petra, 20 miles to the south-east of the Dead Sea.

A Moabite city in the "plain country" (Jeremiah 48:24), i.e., on the high level down on the east of the Dead Sea. It is probably the modern Buzrah.

Hitchcock's Bible Names in tribulation or distress
Bozrah
(From International Standard Bible Encyclopedia)

boz'-ra (botsrah, "sheepfold"; Bosorrha, Bosor):

(1) The capital of Edom, a city of great antiquity (Genesis 36:33; I Chronicles 1:44; Isaiah 34:6; Isaiah 63:1; Jeremiah 49:13; Amos 1:12). It may be identical with Buceirah, which lies about 7 miles Southwest of Tufileh, on the main road to Petra.

(2) A city in Moab mentioned in Jeremiah 48:24. It is probably identical with Bezer, the city of refuge. It may be represented today by Qusur Bashair, which towers lie some 15 miles Southeast of Dibon. In this case Beth-gamul would be identical with Jemail, 8 miles East of Dibon, and Beth-meon with Ma'in, Southwest of Medebah.

W. Ewing

:HeartThrob:

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #634 on: February 03, 2012, 09:03:35 AM »
Thank you Jesus!
I was just writing something.... maybe I'll put it up later, about the revelation of the Head and the body, the sheepfold and shepherds, etc.  It was along these same lines.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
(Rom 12:1-6)

Overcome..........present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. Be ye not conformed to this world

Hidden Manna.........be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of God so that you may know what is the hope of your calling(conformed to the image of Christ/sonship), what is the riches of his inheritance in the saints(the promised land; fruitfulness;ministry of reconciliation), and what is the surpassing greatness of his power towards us who believe. Hidden wisdom-if the principalities had known they would not have crucified the Lord of glory....A body thou hast prepared for me.

White Stone...........fitly joined to the chief cornerstone(tabernacle), placed as a son(keys to the kingdom), fruitful function(body ministry)

Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you for the prize. Such a person goes into great detail about what he has seen, and his unspiritual(carnal) mind puffs him up with idle notions. He has lost connection with the Head, from whom the whole body, supported and held together by its ligaments and sinews, grows as God causes it to grow(according to God's design NEB). (Col 2:18-19)

It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming. Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ. From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, according to the effectual working of each individual part.
(Eph 4:11-16)

If we saw the opportunity to just "BE A PART", to be the MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE. To be a HUMBLE PART- the mark of the prize of the high call of God in Christ Jesus..... wouldnt it be wonderful? How we would speak the truth in love to one another, edify one another, forbear one another, forgive one another- all for the GLORIOUS OPPORTUNITY to see the Bride united with the Lamb, a city come down out of the heavens, made without hands, whose builder and maker is God, set on a hill, shining light into all the house.

I saw that the the way of Abel, an "acceptable" offering, is the narrow way that leads to life. It is the entrance into the sheepfold, "in Christ, the Door"-the way of humility and grace, "yielding", the "first key" to the kingdom.

I saw that the way of Cain, strange fire (mixture of self and service), an unacceptable offering- no hidden manna given, no white stone(you shall wander all the days of your life) "marked" (mark those that create factions among you and avoid them)
This the wide gate, leads to death(But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth. This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, natural, demonic. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing.)

I was seeing this all in the context of Jesus as Head over all things to the church, the fulness of him who fills ALL IN ALL, and how, if we truly loved the head, we would line up, just to be a member :o) connected to him. Just to be a stone, in a greater tabernacle of his building- and that this is overcoming.(But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without hypocrisy. And the seed whose fruit is righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.)

I think that the revelation of this glorious relationship of love between Jesus and his Bride and the City of Living Stones descending and the Wedding Supper(union of Bride and Lamb) is really more core to the maturing of sons than we know. The Head and the Members of his body, walking as the one new man(giant messenger of Rev 10).

Passing through the verses of Ephesians 4, I see

the courtship of the Bride and the Lamb.

Therefore I, the prisoner of the Lord, implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing tolerance for one another in love, being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
(Eph 4:1-3)

the marriage of the Bride and the Lamb.

being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all.
(Eph 4:3-6)

The wedding night of the Bride and the Lamb, leading to conception

speaking the truth in love....... If we don't speak the truth in love, there is no conception, therefore no fruitfulness leading to
the birth of the sons and daughters who are walking in the stature of Christ(Moses struck the rock, got some water, but also got locked out of the promised land) The anger of man does not accomplish the righteousness of God. The faithful husbandman waits patiently for the harvest, for the early and latter rains...first the shoot, then the stalk, then the ear.(God is so good).

for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ.
(Eph 4:12-13)

The finished work of the body/bride/wife to raise up and send out sons and daughters to destroy the work of the adversaries and set the creation free from futility into the "glorious liberty of the sons of God"- which(IMO) is "koinonea en agape"(hope of our calling)

A nation born in a day, a manchild caught up to God's throne, "Rev 21:7  "He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son. ".

Be not conformed to this world, but be transformed, by the renewing of your mind.

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
(Isa 2:2-4)

One thing I have asked of the Lord, that shall I also seek. That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the dys of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to meditate in His temple.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #635 on: February 03, 2012, 03:20:23 PM »
 :cloud9: Eaglesway, He's been speaking some of these same things to me......we are on the same page..... :HeartThrob: :thumbsup:  Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline rosered

• Silver
« Reply #636 on: February 03, 2012, 07:45:42 PM »
  wow !  thanks so much   to you all ,   it helps!! 
  Blessings   Bro Eaglesway   for that   message   :HeartThrob:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #637 on: June 11, 2012, 11:24:16 PM »
Odd fact;

the first Apple (Macintosh) computer sold for $666.66. 
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline redhotmagma

• < Moderator >
« Reply #638 on: June 12, 2012, 12:16:44 AM »
Odd fact;

the first Apple (Macintosh) computer sold for $666.66.

My friend who is a big conspiracy guy says apple's logo is supposed to represent the fruit of the tokogae, that apple is satanic etc etc

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #639 on: June 12, 2012, 07:03:49 PM »
11th September

- Adam born
- WTC planes (2001)
- Pentagon planes (2001)
- Pentagon construction starts (1941)
- Henry Hudson discovers Manhattan island (1609)
- Bush' Gulf War speech (1990)
- Olympic in Munich. First terrorist act. (1972)
- Siege of Fort Henry (1772)
- Peace conference (1776)
- American flag in the Battle of Brandywine (1777)
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #640 on: June 19, 2012, 10:01:30 PM »
Where's my prophecy thread?

Does it get any more Ezekiel 38 than this?

Syria, Iran, Russia and China plan joint war games, Iranian news agency says
Largest exercise in Mideast history set to take place within a month; Syrian official denies report
By Gabe Fisher June 19, 2012, 1:11 pm 0

http://www.timesofisrael.com/iranian-news-agency-reports-joint-syria-iran-russia-and-china-wargames/

Article says
90,000 troops
400 aircraft
1000 tanks
submarines and naval vessels
for 'war game joint maneuvers' in Syria

Syria=king of the north

38 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 10:05:40 PM by Molly »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #641 on: June 19, 2012, 10:37:14 PM »
It's armagedoned :-)

You might be able to recover it using Google cache.
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #642 on: June 20, 2012, 12:52:54 AM »
i tried to find it through google, but no success...maybe someone else can
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #643 on: June 20, 2012, 06:51:52 AM »

Does it get any more Ezekiel 38 than this?

Syria, Iran, Russia and China plan joint war games, Iranian news agency says
Largest exercise in Mideast history set to take place within a month; Syrian official denies report
By Gabe Fisher June 19, 2012, 1:11 pm 0

http://www.timesofisrael.com/iranian-news-agency-reports-joint-syria-iran-russia-and-china-wargames/

Article says
90,000 troops
400 aircraft
1000 tanks
submarines and naval vessels
for 'war game joint maneuvers' in Syria

Syria=king of the north

38 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

Sounds like Goliath is getting ready to go out and shake his saber at David..... A big mistake.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #644 on: June 20, 2012, 08:05:12 AM »
What is was the name of the thread?

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #645 on: June 20, 2012, 09:28:14 AM »
What is was the name of the thread?

Prophecy.

I tried things like "prophecy tentmaker discussion forum molly"

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #646 on: June 20, 2012, 09:35:42 AM »
Retrieving things from cache is quite cumbersome. Likely history is full of holes. I was able to find a few pages.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?hl=en&q=cache:hNMMO_9I53YJ:http://www.tentmaker.org/forum/book_revelation/prophecy_10447.425.html%2Bsite:http://tentmaker.org/forum+prophecy&gbv=2&gs_l=hp.3...4484.18327.0.20061.35.8.7.9.0.3.63.282.8.8.0...0.0.6ia1hb16p2Q&ct=clnk
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:hNMMO_9I53YJ:http://www.tentmaker.org/forum/book_revelation/prophecy_10447.425.html%2Bsite:http://tentmaker.org/forum+prophecy_10447&hl=nl&rls=com.microsoft:*&filter=0&gs_l=serp.3...8265.8999.0.9624.2.2.0.0.0.0.32.63.2.2.0...0.0.YQ3JDQrCzIg&ct=clnk
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:hNMMO_9I53YJ:http://www.tentmaker.org/forum/book_revelation/prophecy_10447.425.html%2Bsite:http://tentmaker.org/forum+prophecy_10447.100.html&hl=nl&rls=com.microsoft:*&filter=0&ct=clnk

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MCuJEF4ebYwJ:http://www.tentmaker.org/forum/book_revelation/prophecy_10447.375.html%2Bsite:http://tentmaker.org/forum+prophecy_10447&hl=nl&rls=com.microsoft:*&filter=0&gs_l=serp.3...8265.8999.0.9624.2.2.0.0.0.0.32.63.2.2.0...0.0.YQ3JDQrCzIg&ct=clnk

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:e6sAfWaHmAIJ:http://www.tentmaker.org/forum/book_revelation/prophecy_10447.475.html%2Bsite:http://tentmaker.org/forum+prophecy_10447.100.html&hl=nl&rls=com.microsoft:*&filter=0&ct=clnk
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:e6sAfWaHmAIJ:http://www.tentmaker.org/forum/book_revelation/prophecy_10447.475.html%2Bsite:http://tentmaker.org/forum+prophecy_10447&hl=nl&rls=com.microsoft:*&filter=0&gs_l=serp.3...8265.8999.0.9624.2.2.0.0.0.0.32.63.2.2.0...0.0.YQ3JDQrCzIg&ct=clnk

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0GM-b6g26FsJ:http://www.tentmaker.org/forum/book_revelation/prophecy_10447.500.html%2Bsite:http://tentmaker.org/forum+prophecy_10447.100.html&hl=nl&rls=com.microsoft:*&filter=0&ct=clnk
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0GM-b6g26FsJ:http://www.tentmaker.org/forum/book_revelation/prophecy_10447.500.html%2Bsite:http://tentmaker.org/forum+prophecy_10447&hl=nl&rls=com.microsoft:*&filter=0&gs_l=serp.3...8265.8999.0.9624.2.2.0.0.0.0.32.63.2.2.0...0.0.YQ3JDQrCzIg&ct=clnk
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?hl=en&q=cache:0GM-b6g26FsJ:http://www.tentmaker.org/forum/book_revelation/prophecy_10447.500.html%2Bsite:http://tentmaker.org/forum+prophecy_10447.100.html&gbv=2&gs_l=hp.12...15608.15608.0.18202.1.1.0.0.0.0.32.32.1.1.0...0.0.igsHT00OFQ8&ct=clnk

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #647 on: June 20, 2012, 09:51:48 AM »
well you did better than me   :thumbsup:

Offline marie glen

• Bronze
  • HiS perfect intent? Besides paradise & perfection?
    • My profile on Bubblews
« Reply #648 on: September 19, 2012, 06:20:32 PM »
hi! this is in response to the original post - "Doomsday 2012:  The End of Days"
Lately I feel like fall of 2012 is a very important crossroads. I feel and am quite sure there are very strong and powerful forces at work to bring the U.S. into decline which will make the world a far less safe place, more dangerous than it is now (and by far).
- I am hoping that all of God's own know this and are and will be in deep prayer, not letting anything hinder our prayers, knowing that any work to be done in the world (and in our person too of course) needs to be done via the Spirit and not the flesh.
- - You wrote "I for one believe many things did come to pass in 70 AD." - - I do too! But like many others who like to study Bible prophecy I strongly believe prophecy is a repeating pattern and also is "parallel" with a more 'immediate' fulfillment in the day the prophesy is given and another in the culmination of human history.. the 'end' of the story (aka drama) when of course men's empires, works and creation falls ["she is fallen! fallen!" ($ity BabbleOn)  Rev 18-long after ancient Babylon had fallen; and 20 years aFter 70A.D].  Now why would Jesus send a most important message and vision to His people (with lots of fanfare I might add) promising special blessings to those who "hear it" and "heed it" (1:3) and a curse to any who take away from it (22:19) if He did not intend for His people to read it, hear it and heed it???
- We can see the book of revelation very clearly around us!! I prayed earnestly for understanding the vision and prophecy and here's what came back to me, kind of like 'boom, boom, boom!' -- There are five main characters/villains if you will, like a pentagram, 5 -- ciTy babylon(#1) is the city/global economy which is coming about and seduces all 7 continents with her enchantments(greek word"pornos" and "sell"/ using said enchantments to sell) - The title "mystery babble"(#2) is all and any untrue thing, all error and untruth, we can tell there is the two, for this one is what is "responsible for all blood shed" (since Cain slew Abel) end rev 18, and is the foundation of ciTy BabbleOn. In Rev ch 13 there are TWO beasts, a world beast (or body(#3) verses 1-10, and a 'little' beast'(#4) verses11-18, this one being a "man" (or actually two horned office of, for we have "his number" vs 18; this office is the one which brought (a new) fire down (upon man) upon earth in the sight of man(vs13:13; think1945). And the "false prophet"(#5) is not either one of these TWO beasts (which is commonly assumed) but he is one who began as a man but now is a theory and hypothesis which has efficiently cleared the way.. "went before" KJ and gave the 'little' beast(2horned office) the capability of 1945 and of 666(atheistic science) - {rev19:20,aka 2th2:11} - and is "thrown 'alive' into the lake of fire along with the 1st beast, irony! neither of these are humans/living. The false prophet prepared the way for all these things of revelation/apocalypse/unveiling/collapse..
- The U.S. in prophesy also is easy to see, all of rev 12, manchild is Son of man(vs5, cr ps 2:9, and heb 1:3), devourer thru herod(vs4), later 2 migrations of the truth/woman(vs 6 after70a.d. & vs 12 & 13) the 2nd with wings of an eagle that she may sail, then 350years (3 & 1/2 modern times later, in seducer mode,a proliferation/flood, then drought(vs12:16, cr Lk 23:28 & 31)... and then back in dragon mode, turns attention more fully upon the other children of the woman "who have the commandments of God" and by now "the testimony of Jesus" cross ref "jerusalem, jerusalem" Jesus said "you will not see me again until you say "blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD" and rev 16:14,15,16 (armies surround Jerusalem, which reminds us of how Jesus said "when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies.." Matthew ch 24.
 :2c: :Peace2:
"If a stranger enters the room & all are talking in strange tongues, how will they understand?"

"Who is This!? That even the wind and the waves obey Him?" ~ Mt 8:27

Offline marie glen

• Bronze
  • HiS perfect intent? Besides paradise & perfection?
    • My profile on Bubblews
« Reply #649 on: September 19, 2012, 06:41:52 PM »

People do not like what I say, but I say, let the world end and good riddance to it, lets get it over with already.

:laugh2:   :thumbsup:

Good comments everyone, thanks....the unveiling/the beginning...hmmmm...interesting  :thumbsup:
--- amen! The New Beginning.. and the 1st quote, if it should happen in the days of our kids or grand kids hopefully we have heeded the signs Jesus gave that they may stay safe for the critical "ten days" of great tribulation, which follows 35 days of shortage(rev 13:17) Read and add the numbers - Daniel 12:11,12 (that is, so we can tell to them the clear signs)

One more note, there are 'locks' which hide the revelation vision "for many days", one being there are chapters which are inserts, much like the creation account of genesis 2 is an insert to the one of genesis 1. Roughly, Revelation chapters 11,12 and 13 are inserts to the revelation narrative..
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 07:15:46 PM by marie glen »
"If a stranger enters the room & all are talking in strange tongues, how will they understand?"

"Who is This!? That even the wind and the waves obey Him?" ~ Mt 8:27