Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 78741 times)

Offline thinktank

• Silver
Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #600 on: January 21, 2012, 12:15:52 AM »
In that cases bases are destroyed worldwide right now.

Reportedly so

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #601 on: January 21, 2012, 12:28:42 AM »
Evert thing is going to be okay everything is just fine, relax.

That's easy for you to say you don't know or understand the pressure I'm under.

Listen it's going to be okay God Has personally revealed to me that
everything is going to be okay with you.

Well why doesn't God personally reveal it to me.

He has I was send here to tell you that everything is going to be okay.

Well I don't believe you.

That's okay God told me that things were going to be okay with you
whether you believed it or not.

Prove to me that God gave you a personnel revelation.

Well the revelation is available for all but most people miss it.
Unless someone comes to them in Love and tells them personally
about how much God loves them.
Unless some one tells them in Love, they can stare right at the
revelation and miss its power.
When the person the man of God told me about the revelation he put his hand on my head and said the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.
 I proclaim about Jesus Christ, in keeping with the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past. Now if I came to you and spoke in a strange language or tongue, what good would it do you , unless I bring you some revelation or knowledge that through him he reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
He also disarmed all  powers and authorities, that have continually day and night put pressure on you. He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

The Cross when lifted up in Love has a power of revelation unlike anything you can think of. So powerful was it.
That every day  after he laid hands more and more revelation flowed.
To the point where I could hardly imagine where this huge
Evangelical Christian American Radio Book and TV movement got its start.

Well now I' am resolved to go to individuals with personnel revelations.
You know you don't have to believe me.
But your free to believe that everything's okay if you want to.

Offline onlytruth

« Reply #602 on: January 21, 2012, 01:40:11 AM »
gas lines run under ground everywhere in bc and alberta....I imagine this is one of them

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #603 on: January 21, 2012, 02:48:38 AM »
...ahh religion....the opium of the people

This, of course, was said by Karl Marx, and combined with eaglesway talking about class warfare, I am starting to get a little nervous that the precepts of communism which is making its big move in our country today are starting to look attractive to God's people.  We all know historically the outcome of Communism, worse than any church you can imagine because it is godless and insists on being godless. It is  brutal beyond comprehension.  Hundreds of millions of people have died at its hands. Talk about doctrines of demons.  What did Satan do in the garden?  He didn't throw out all of God's words, he just tweeked them a little, in a bid to make himself god.

The same is true of communism [and fascism], it insinuates itself into what already exists, not inventing something new.  It tweeks the meaning of God's words, making them of no effect.  Did God really say....?  Here is an exerpt from an interesting article:

Russian Orthodox Theology Flipped To Communism

In an article written by another Russian, Arno Kolz 4, we see that national traditions were basic to Communist ideology:

Russian Orthodox religious teaching has always stressed cosmic over personal redemption. The duality of the City of man and the City of God was alien to Russian thought. God's immanence in history, as in nature, led to the conviction that the Eastern Orthodox Empire was to be transformed into the final heavenly kingdom. Thus, reliance on prophecy and a sense of historic mission, combining eschatology, and national aspirations are very old Russian traditions. It does not require too much intellectual or emotional adjustment to transfer this sense of mission into the Marxian framework, making the concept of the classless society the culmination of history. All the traditional elements are still present: universal, this -- worldly redemption, Russia's unique role and leadership, the attainment of an ideal society on Russian soil. Thus, Kruschev's boast, "We will bury you," had deeper roots than Communist ideology.

Similarly, in Russian tradition the Tsar was not merely wielder of the secular sword, leaving spiritual authority to the church and intellectual pursuits to academe but, as the "living icon of God," represented God's real presence in society and history. Today, the Russian Communist Party, through its leadership, claims to be the depository of all truth and to hold the key to the future. The "Party Line," as Orthodoxy before, consequently is infallible and ruthlessly enforced. Dissent is viewed at best as ignorance, at worst as treason. Education as encouragement for independent thought and judgment, as a search for truth and values, as stimulation for creative and humanitarian endeavors is, consequently, as lacking today as it was during much of Russia's history. Instead emphasis is placed on indoctrination, training requiring primarily automatic responses, and disciplines like the mathematical and most natural sciences, which rely heavily on application of learnt formulae.

Moreover, Tsarist autocracy was not primarily maintained by Cossack sabres and secret police, but much more significantly by the faith and loyalty of Orthodox believers. Similarly, the authority of the Communist Party rests primarily on the myth of its infallibility. Ironically, a bankrupt ideology must today serve as opiate of the people to keep the ruling clique in power. As a result, ideological indoctrination is continuing as a matter of high priority. How much the people believe their leaders is hard to determine, but it appears that a combination of devotion to their country and faith in the ultimate humanitarian claims of communism make the great majority of Russian people loyal supporters of the Soviet State. (Remember that this was written in 1968).

We can see in this how Communist thought derives from a distortion of God's Word. As man distorted God's revelation, and worked up governing theories, to control people through religion, they developed a system which Communists would later use. The Russian people have been taught for centuries that they were destined to rule the world. They were taught this by a church, which was in turn ruled by political power.5 How the world has suffered from the results.

http://davelivingston.com/opiate.htm

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #604 on: January 21, 2012, 03:41:57 AM »
well then..'let the people eat cake"

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #605 on: January 21, 2012, 06:42:53 AM »
well then..'let the people eat cake"
That's the french revolution... :laughing7:

Man, that worked out badly, too.

It really makes you wonder...Can man govern other men without becoming tyrants themselves?

That is what is always so attractive about a free people who [in theory] govern themselves but always within the context of freedom and human rights.

God gave man dominion over the animals in Genesis, not over other men.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #606 on: January 21, 2012, 07:21:55 AM »
BUMP   :bottlebump:

Hi All,

I don't know how many on here believe in the end time or have any idea of what will transpire leading up to the end time .......what do we look for?

CHB

A few buzz words tossed around; 

the end of the world

the rapture

the tribulation

the next/new age

the anti-christ

the manifest sons

the end times

the second coming

the restoration

Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #607 on: January 21, 2012, 04:38:36 PM »
Molly;

My first comment was in reply to drugdealers post.  Babylon made all drunk..majic-practising spell,cup of desolations.

the secound'let the people eat cake" was..when the rich rulers through waste and taxation gets to a place where the citizens

subjects are so impoverished and resentful of their corrupt opulence...some-one going to lose their head.

most likely a ruler who has no concept of the plight of the ordinary citizens.

that is all my comments are about. There has also been a history where ordinary citizens were 'accused" of communist

sympathies in our country to.   That's the first 'accusation" out of their mouth,when people express their dis-satisfaction

with capitalism, the corruption,greed of the 'powers that be' in the republic. They seek their own gain,and not the benefit

of the people they serve. they 'feather' their own nest,pass laws that benefit themselves,seek interests of those that

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #608 on: January 21, 2012, 06:43:10 PM »
cont'd   'contribute"= with tribute  to their campaign.   corrupt kings/rulers,corrupt/prophets/preists= Judas's=betrayers  of the 'body'

of the people they 'say' they serve.  Follow the money...whoever 'holds' the money bag..and is a liar and theif

we fight notagainst flesh and blood..but against corrupt principalities in HIGH places.

the whole world keeps saying...wake up,America!!  the enemy has sown tares while we slept...at the very least.

He sends 'angels' forth..to gather the tares into bundles =exposing of corruption for it's destruction....

this 'grouping' togather of tares...will send out messengers,too'didn't I do thus and thus,Lord, and He will reply,'I know

you not" just like Cyrus did not know God.

It took Michael and Gabriel 21 Days to get the vision to Daniel....the Prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me.

soon I will return to fight against the Prince of Persia,and when I go,the Prince of Greece will come

No-one supports me against them,except Michael your Prince...Michael stand up.

these are all end time prophecies

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #609 on: January 21, 2012, 07:07:50 PM »
Yes, well here's the rub.  They did it.  Snakes bite, that is their nature.  They rattle first, to warn.  It's only fair.  Satan is fair.  He gave fair waring.   He did it,

but, we allowed it.  We were given every gift, and if we had wanted more, God would have given it us.

But, we became lovers of the lie--that is the first thing we have to admit, if we are to overcome.  We must become purified with the pain of truth.

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

--2 Thess 2

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #610 on: January 21, 2012, 08:32:20 PM »
The citizens of America are given to great comfort afforded by there laws
enforced abroad and at home.

The officers reported this to the magistrates, and when they heard that Paul and Silas were Roman citizens, they were alarmed.

As they stretched him out to flog him, Paul said to the centurion standing there, "Is it legal for you to flog a Roman citizen who hasn't even been found guilty?"

The commander went to Paul and asked, "Tell me, are you a Roman citizen?" "Yes, I am," he answered.

This man was seized by the Jews and they were about to kill him, but I came with my troops and rescued him, for I had learned that he is a Roman citizen.

Three days later he called together the local Jewish leaders. When they had assembled, Paul said to them: "My brothers, although I have done nothing against our people or against the customs of our ancestors, I was arrested in Jerusalem and handed over to the Romans.

It was Roman solders who spit in the face of Christ and
 mocked him with the Crown of thorns
 :sigh:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #611 on: January 22, 2012, 02:59:41 PM »
Did anyone else have visions of tent cities before they happened?

I did.  In 1999, I saw large groups of people living outside a major city, in an open rural area in tents.

I was awake at the time, but it was given to me as a waking dream.

These people are the canary in the coalmine, and nobody mentions them.

They are the result of the economic destruction created by a war they don't even know exists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGxKdDinkKk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMeEi2aCfrc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obho7uBg3-A&feature=related

« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 03:15:47 PM by Molly »

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #612 on: January 22, 2012, 08:32:55 PM »
BUMP   :bottlebump:

Hi All,

I don't know how many on here believe in the end time or have any idea of what will transpire leading up to the end time .......what do we look for?

CHB

A few buzz words tossed around; 

the end of the world

the rapture

the tribulation

the next/new age

the anti-christ

the manifest sons

the end times

the second coming

the restoration

the restoration:

Will there be restoration, and peace when Christ returns, or after He returns? If before, what kind of restoration?

CHB

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #613 on: January 22, 2012, 08:50:40 PM »
The restoration is already starting.
When pilgrim received the Good news about the Cross.
His after thoughts were those of one,
happy to be no longer destined to Eternal damnation.

As the holy spirit leads the man of God to preach the Cross.
The pilgrim receives the Good news.
His after thoughts are those of one you finds himself in
Love with Jesus . He is as happy as any man has ever been in Love.
Willing to embrace all aspects of true Love
Suffering for those whom the one you love suffers for.
Holding in love the ones that your lover holds.
Nurturing others simply because they are loved by the other.

This web site is a testament to that. 

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #614 on: January 22, 2012, 09:35:35 PM »

Pilgrim?

Quote from: dajomaco

Do you think he was destined for eternal damnation?

CHB

Online eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #615 on: January 22, 2012, 10:25:24 PM »
Did anyone else have visions of tent cities before they happened?

I did.  In 1999, I saw large groups of people living outside a major city, in an open rural area in tents.

I was awake at the time, but it was given to me as a waking dream.

These people are the canary in the coalmine, and nobody mentions them.

They are the result of the economic destruction created by a war they don't even know exists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGxKdDinkKk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMeEi2aCfrc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obho7uBg3-A&feature=related

Feast of tabernacles.....Wherever two or more of you gather in my name, there I am in the midst of you. Maybe the restoration will spring forth from cities such as these.... "The voice of one crying from the wilderness....."
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #616 on: January 24, 2012, 02:00:50 AM »

Pilgrim?

Quote from: dajomaco

Do you think he was destined for eternal damnation?

CHB
 The first time I actually believed the Good news.
The Good News was that if I believed in Jesus and became a Christian.
 I would not be eternally tormented.

Then because I sort of believed and might not have believed properly
I was now making my self a candidate for even a more cruel eternal torment.
Now being a Christian and not believing properly was the worst thing.

I could no longer claim ignorance.
I thought it would have been better for me not to have known
about Jesus and all the rules about being a Christian
until my death bed that way
I wouldn't be able to screw things up.

When some one filled with love told me the Good news.
He laid hands on me I was full of courage able to address God directly.
I asked God how the hell could he call himself love.
Then he revealed to me he was Love.
Not through some airy fairy way
but through the Bible, of all things.
I am loved by Jesus, God loves Jesus and Jesus loves me.
I realized while studying the bible it was the holy sprite opening the word in love to me.

There is no eternal torment any one reading the Bible with the holy spirit knows that.

That's why I like this site.
Pilgrim= Me   

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #617 on: January 24, 2012, 01:01:41 PM »
I woke up this morning hearing the words--Look for the double blessing, I will bless your coming in and your going out.

13 And of Joseph he said,
"Blessed by the LORD be his land,
with the choicest gifts of heaven above,
and of the deep that crouches beneath,
14 with the choicest fruits of the sun
and the rich yield of the months,
15 with the finest produce of the ancient mountains
and the abundance of the everlasting hills,
16 with the best gifts of the earth and its fullness
and the favor of him who dwells in the bush.
May these rest on the head of Joseph,
on the pate of him who is prince among his brothers.

17 A firstborn bull[k]—he has majesty,
and his horns are the horns of a wild ox;
with them he shall gore the peoples,
all of them, to the ends of the earth;
they are the ten thousands of Ephraim,
and they are the thousands of Manasseh."

--Deut 33

k:Septuagint, Masoretic text His firstborn bull

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #618 on: January 24, 2012, 02:03:16 PM »
Firstborn ox.
I'm the Alpha and Omega.
==> I'm the Alef and Tav
All ancient Hebrew letters had a little picture with an extra meaning.
Alpha=Alef=Ox
Tav=Cross

Click for a larger picture

1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #619 on: January 24, 2012, 03:12:34 PM »
Firstborn is the wild ox=the wild olive tree=the alef and the tav

Ephraim is my firstborn [Jer 31:9]

24Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church [ekklesia, called out ones]:

25Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

26Even the mystery [secret] which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory

--Col 1
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 03:39:32 PM by Molly »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #620 on: January 24, 2012, 04:34:08 PM »
I woke up this morning hearing the words--Look for the double blessing, I will bless your coming in and your going out.

13 And of Joseph he said,
"Blessed by the LORD be his land,
with the choicest gifts of heaven above,
and of the deep that crouches beneath,
14 with the choicest fruits of the sun
and the rich yield of the months,
15 with the finest produce of the ancient mountains
and the abundance of the everlasting hills,
16 with the best gifts of the earth and its fullness
and the favor of him who dwells in the bush.
May these rest on the head of Joseph,
on the pate of him who is prince among his brothers.

17 A firstborn bull[k]—he has majesty,
and his horns are the horns of a wild ox;
with them he shall gore the peoples,
all of them, to the ends of the earth;
they are the ten thousands of Ephraim,
and they are the thousands of Manasseh."

--Deut 33

k:Septuagint, Masoretic text His firstborn bull

:cloud9: You're moving with the cloud, Molly..... :HeartThrob:

Double blessing = two breasts of one dove, they are entering in the Ark (Christ) now by 2's. He is "putting on" His High Priestly garments right now, the dove breasts are the white linen, the virgin souls, the garment of the Spirit of Christ, made white by the blood of the Lamb, ie. where TWO are gathered in His name/nature, there He is in the midst of them. The dove offering was not split, ie. let not what GOD hath joined be broken asunder. Blessings.....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Online eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #621 on: January 24, 2012, 08:15:11 PM »
The wedding supper of the Lamb, the union of the Bride and the Groom, a city made of living stones, fitly joined together, whose builder and maker is God, adorned in white linen "coming down out of the heavens"(manifesting on earth, revealed before men)

2 I sleep, but my heart is awake;
      It is the voice of my beloved!
      He knocks, saying,

" Open for me, my sister, my love,
      My dove, my perfect one;
      For my head is covered with dew,
      My locks with the drops of the night."
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #622 on: January 24, 2012, 08:59:18 PM »
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #623 on: January 24, 2012, 09:43:54 PM »

Great posts guys !! Mar 9:37 Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.

Jhn 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare [it]: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

those tents  as eaglesway says feasts of tabernacles  is where the   ONE SPIRIT and those in gathered  into will declare the name of God in the earth and glorify His Holy name ...
 those whom  feet /teachings of Christ will  shed the gospel of  peace  Christ  even in troublesome times  as the earth  birth pangs bringing in   the sons of God into glory
 :HeartThrob:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #624 on: January 25, 2012, 02:01:33 AM »
The wedding supper of the Lamb, the union of the Bride and the Groom, a city made of living stones, fitly joined together, whose builder and maker is God, adorned in white linen "coming down out of the heavens"(manifesting on earth, revealed before men)

2 I sleep, but my heart is awake;
      It is the voice of my beloved!
      He knocks, saying,

" Open for me, my sister, my love,
      My dove, my perfect one;
      For my head is covered with dew,
      My locks with the drops of the night."

:cloud9: Wow Eaglesway......THAT IS EXACTLY the scripture He had me tearing apart today. Isn't God awesome?  Thanks for the witness :HeartThrob: :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor