Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 83743 times)

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #575 on: January 19, 2012, 07:52:53 PM »

Maybe it's a subtle distinction - if it even exists - but I question that true righteousness can be brought about by laws. It seems to me to be a matter of the heart, and one can be righteous and have the correct relationship with God, no matter what the laws are.  On the other hand, all the right laws can be in place, and people still be evil, murderous (hate-filled), and very far from God (reference Iran - stoning for adultery, chopping off hands for stealing).    It does get complicated, because I do believe the "right" laws should be in place, i.e., the killing of innocents outlawed, robbing and stealing carrying consequences, etc.    I also believe we can honor Him with our government, laws, and behavior.  It's just that (as I imagine most if not all of us here believe) in the end, the Lord God destroys kingdoms or heals the land;  He kills and makes alive. 

Thats where I come from.  I agree with Eaglesway we should cry out against oppression.  I agree with Molly that our republic is the most free form of government our world has seen.  I unfortunately don't put any hope in our political process anymore.  It seems to be a sham, and is nothing more than babylon.  I would like to see us return to a constitutional republic, but even then, that will never change hearts.  Like Sheila said, it may be the best thing for us is to live in true persecution, and I've always felt that was what would bring about the glorious bride even before i understood kingdom principles.  I hate to say it but I would like the whole system to fail, and I have a feeling and have for a long time that the sons will be manifested in the midst of a worldwide collapse of society.   :2c:

Online jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #576 on: January 19, 2012, 07:55:38 PM »
Good word.  Much to consider.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #577 on: January 19, 2012, 08:03:23 PM »

Maybe it's a subtle distinction - if it even exists - but I question that true righteousness can be brought about by laws. It seems to me to be a matter of the heart, and one can be righteous and have the correct relationship with God, no matter what the laws are.  On the other hand, all the right laws can be in place, and people still be evil, murderous (hate-filled), and very far from God (reference Iran - stoning for adultery, chopping off hands for stealing).    It does get complicated, because I do believe the "right" laws should be in place, i.e., the killing of innocents outlawed, robbing and stealing carrying consequences, etc.    I also believe we can honor Him with our government, laws, and behavior.  It's just that (as I imagine most if not all of us here believe) in the end, the Lord God destroys kingdoms or heals the land;  He kills and makes alive. 

Thats where I come from.  I agree with Eaglesway we should cry out against oppression.  I agree with Molly that our republic is the most free form of government our world has seen.  I unfortunately don't put any hope in our political process anymore.  It seems to be a sham, and is nothing more than babylon.  I would like to see us return to a constitutional republic, but even then, that will never change hearts.  Like Sheila said, it may be the best thing for us is to live in true persecution, and I've always felt that was what would bring about the glorious bride even before i understood kingdom principles.  I hate to say it but I would like the whole system to fail, and I have a feeling and have for a long time that the sons will be manifested in the midst of a worldwide collapse of society.   :2c:

:cloud9: I think so too. I think that's exactly why collapse is eminent. It has to be totally black before you can see the stars. My  :2c:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #578 on: January 19, 2012, 08:06:25 PM »
   I,too,see the founders of America as a 'Cyrus' due to freedom of worship status allowed it's citizens. Many of those rights are in jeopardy,at present

Daniel 10  in the third year of Cyrus,a revelation was given to Daniel,it's message was true and it concerned a great war. 21 day delay for interpretation

Kings of the South and North.. Invader with power to destroy the beautiful land......king who exalts himself..and end times.

as for you,go your way til the end. You will rest,and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.

Cyrus helps the exiles return...Cyrus,Darius,Artaxeres= 3 kings from the east  king of north,South and Cyrus.

Rev  3 unclean inspired expressions  ch 16;13...the go out to the kings of the whole world,to gather them for the battle on the Great Day of God Almighty

10 Kings of the earth for one hour to give power and authority to beast..to make war against the Lamb

these prophecies are being fulfilled NOW

do you not see the kingdom of darkness reaction to the manchild being birthed in the heavens

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #579 on: January 19, 2012, 08:19:44 PM »
Quote from: Jab
Maybe it's a subtle distinction - if it even exists - but I question that true righteousness can be brought about by laws.

As far as laws go, all we need is the ten commandments, the two Royal laws of Christ, and our little six page Constitution of the United States [the second most powerful book ever written].

That's it!

Otherwise, we find ourselves going down the road to ruin that we are going down today, and what Jesus so aptly described here:

4For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
--Mat 23

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #580 on: January 19, 2012, 08:30:11 PM »
Quote from: RHM
Like Sheila said, it may be the best thing for us is to live in true persecution...

Couldn't you go somewhere else and live in persecution?  There's tons of places to chose from... :laughing7:

For some reason, this is not my attitude at all.

My attitude is

fight, fight, against the dying of the light

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #581 on: January 19, 2012, 08:44:02 PM »
   there is an hour of trial,when the prince of this world comes..and no man can work.   Daniel spoke of a dashing of the power of the Holy people.

Now, fight against the dying light, we all should as long as there is breath in us

He will keep us through the hour of trial[same hour 10 kings receive power and authority for]

Online jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #582 on: January 19, 2012, 08:53:41 PM »
Quote from: RHM
Like Sheila said, it may be the best thing for us is to live in true persecution...

Couldn't you go somewhere else and live in persecution?  There's tons of places to chose from... :laughing7:

Oh, you're bad!    :angel4:

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #583 on: January 19, 2012, 09:14:26 PM »

Their will be laws as long as man is in the process of reconciliation/restoration. The light that shone in the world through our laws have changed the laws of the whole world, or at least put them under scrutiny- largely do to the influence of the gospel here. I believe the sons of God walk in all aspects of life and are the reason why the world is moving forward in the light on any level. The United States did not just "come to be". Israel did not just "come to be". All of these things have developed as a part of the continuing administration of the ages. As long as we must (IMO we must) struggle against darkness, we ought to carry the torch of the kingdom of God. The problem, as I see it, is that we want to put a banner over it, a badge on our chest(I am a Christian), and just wait until the Lord comes to make them see. I just see a more proactive view expounded by the prophets. The first step in legislating righteous laws, is protecting freedom. The framers of the constitution understood that.  Because of that, we have enjoyed two centuries of freedom previously unknown in the world - except during the righteous reigns in Israel. Because of that- no one here gets stoned or gets their hand chopped off. That is not "law". That is the chaos of anarchy functioning under a veil of totalitarian oppression.

We ought to have the ability to articulate such distinctions because we see them clearly. Our fore fathers did. Although it may be true that the sons will manifest more brightly after the collapse, and all governments will crumble before His at some point- THIS SHOULD NOT OCCUR BY DEFAULT. The prophets continued to prophesy no matter how iniquitous the rulers of Israel became. The Lord PLEADED through them. He REASONED through them- and yes, he even THREATENED through them- but His threats were ALWAYS INTENDED TO TURN THEIR HEARTS and were ACCOMPANIED BY CLEARLY ARTICULATED PROMISES. Jesus faced the unrighteous rulers in the streets ROUTINELY, and his disputes with them were not all, so-called "spiritual issues". He addressed every aspect of their corrupt government even as he articulated his government.

So, in my opinion we ought to do both, "Strengthen that which remains and is about to fall", so to speak. As one of the prophets said(Amos I think). "Woe unto you who say, "The Day of the Lord, The DAy of the Lord, For the Day of the Lord is like a man who runs from a lion and meets a bear, or leans against a wall(to rest) and a snake bites his arm."

Did the sons come forward when the czars fell? No, Lennin and Stalin murdered 30 million Russians. Did the sons come forward when the Nazi's rampaged? Where were the sons when the Tutsi's and the Hutu's were murdering one another?  Are you so sure that the sons are poised to manifest over the next horizon of callamity? I am not, and even if I was, I would stand like a son and shine whatever light against it that I can. 

There are critical times in the history of nations. This is a critical time in our history, obviously, but.... I would rather fall at some version of the Alamo for an ideal that has hope in it, than just sit around and debate scriptures with Christians who have not got the inspiration even to lay down their petty differences and stand together in love as family (just speaking in general, please -no one take offense). I think the sons are out there, making a difference, as well as in the closet, interceding for all who are in authority that we might live peacefully in the earth, as well as out in the highways and the bywys, inviting all they meet to the wedding feast. What can I say :o) I certainly don't believe in maintaining the status quo, I just see the present crisis as an opportunity to stand in the gap for people who are willing to give all for their posterity. I guess we all do that in different ways.

Dietrich Bonhoffer wrote one of my favorite books, "The Cost of Discipleship". He was executed by the Nazi's for assisting the underground and speaking out against Hitler. IMO most definitely a son :o)

The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #584 on: January 19, 2012, 09:27:16 PM »
Of course, but that is the way of the world. Among Christians, who are within the kingdom of God, there is another, higher law. This is the law of love, the liberty of the spirit, transformation into the (inner)image of Christ. As Paul said, against such there is no law. They are within "the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus"....staring intently into the "perfect law of liberty" and there is only love. Other "ways" simply bear witness against themselves that they are not of the spirit. Until one is born from above, seeing the perfection of grace and the freedom of the spirit, there is only religion, law and death, for the letter kills, only the Spirit gives life.
The spirit of the revelation in the true knowledge of God teaches this as fundamental living in Christ. The mind of man has another law, which is no law at all, merely more death, chaos and destruction.

Yes, but the scriptures say when the righteous are in power the people rejoice.

Righteous people bring righteous laws. Although many have different interpretations of that.

I for example would like to see a different prison system, as currently thieves etc enter prison for a month, then are released and have worse characters than before, might be on drugs and have low morale, unable to have jobs, causing them to steal again.
But I'm also against luxury prisons, where life is better on the inside than outside and that is unfair on their victims, also no reason for them to leave.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #585 on: January 19, 2012, 09:33:36 PM »
Loved your post!!

I visit a beleivers underground site on you tube,you may like to check it out.  There are internment camps prepared for guys like you,though,who go not

silently into the night. :HeartThrob:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #586 on: January 19, 2012, 10:10:46 PM »
Allegedly there were strange sounds all over the world last week.

This one from Conklin, Alberta ---well, what do y'all think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtLNmdZTf_g

:cloud9: Interesting.....sounds like they figured out how to make that new "invisible particle" bigger and are trying it out on their latest secret weapon....no joke, read that about the particle a few weeks back from legit science reporting.  :dontknow:
Particle? The God-particle?
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #587 on: January 19, 2012, 10:33:51 PM »
Rebecca, do you remember where you read that? I searched on google couldn't find it. I had already read an explanation on beleivers underground,and want to

read about this one,too. a lot of 'weird' stuff going on.      Love ya

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #588 on: January 19, 2012, 10:41:10 PM »
Of course, but that is the way of the world. Among Christians, who are within the kingdom of God, there is another, higher law. This is the law of love, the liberty of the spirit, transformation into the (inner)image of Christ. As Paul said, against such there is no law. They are within "the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus"....staring intently into the "perfect law of liberty" and there is only love. Other "ways" simply bear witness against themselves that they are not of the spirit. Until one is born from above, seeing the perfection of grace and the freedom of the spirit, there is only religion, law and death, for the letter kills, only the Spirit gives life.
The spirit of the revelation in the true knowledge of God teaches this as fundamental living in Christ. The mind of man has another law, which is no law at all, merely more death, chaos and destruction.

Yes, but the scriptures say when the righteous are in power the people rejoice.

Righteous people bring righteous laws. Although many have different interpretations of that.

I for example would like to see a different prison system, as currently thieves etc enter prison for a month, then are released and have worse characters than before, might be on drugs and have low morale, unable to have jobs, causing them to steal again.
But I'm also against luxury prisons, where life is better on the inside than outside and that is unfair on their victims, also no reason for them to leave.

Then I would say you should find someone working for that and support them. You are right about it in my opinion. I have done evangelistic work in the prison system, it is a disaster. This week, here in New York, a prison guard was sentenced to two years, because he allowed other inmates to beat a young man to death for refusing to participate in a fight club run secretly by said guard. The kid was 19 and in prison for one year for drug possession. We need to treat drug addicts, and root out major drug dealers. It would be cheaper. There is no other place where the corruption in our government is more aptly demonstrated than in the prison system. The law is for lawbreakers, but when lawmakers are the biggest lawbreakers, only salt, light and fire can help- IMO that requires both intercession and participation.

My point was that among Christians we have a higher law, and ought to walk by the spirit, in love. Maybe then the world would see some substance and some hope in our message- Wait, I think Jesus said something like that in John 13 :o)

"A new commandment(law) I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
(Joh 13:34-35)

As a personal note tho: we will not be able to fix the prison system as long as there is so much poverty and joblessness in among urban young people. So-called Christians will protest abortion (and I agree with that)- but they will not work to resolve the core problems causing their "hot button" issue in the first place-  ecomonic disparity and joblessness. We claim to care about drug abuse, but we won't tackle the pharmeceutical companies for manufacturing excesses of Vicodin and Oxycodone(sold on the street leading young people into opiate addiction and finally heroin). Thats why we are seen as hypocrites and buffoons- Wait a minute! Maybe we are!

"Because of them the Way will be evil spoken of."

In my opinion Jesus , if he were here, would speak to all these things along with articulating and demonstrating the kingdom of God.

O Wait a minute! He is here!

In us.
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #589 on: January 19, 2012, 10:45:28 PM »
   there is an hour of trial,when the prince of this world comes..and no man can work.   Daniel spoke of a dashing of the power of the Holy people.

Now, fight against the dying light, we all should as long as there is breath in us

He will keep us through the hour of trial[same hour 10 kings receive power and authority for]

Amen, and let us therefore work, while it is yet day.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #590 on: January 20, 2012, 01:09:07 AM »
Does anyone think these kids who love the truth but reject all relgion are the Elect?

I know they would love Jesus if they met him.

PS how long is an hour?

1000 divided by 24 [hours in a day] is 41.66666 years.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #592 on: January 20, 2012, 06:49:00 PM »
Molly,

I found some scriptures pertaining to Ephraim.  He received the right hand blessing from Israel,though he was the younger in Genesis.48;20

Zechariah 10;7  The Ephramites will become like mighty men,and their hearts will be glad as with wine.Their children will see it and be joyful,

their hearts will rejoice in the Lord. I will signal for them and gather them in,surely I will redeem them,they will be as numerous as before,

though I scatter them among the peoples,yet in distant lands they will remember me.They and their children will survive,and they will return

read on.

Malachi 4;2  But for you who revere my name,the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in it's wings[no abomination on wings]  and you will

go out and leap like calves released from the stall

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #593 on: January 20, 2012, 07:12:33 PM »
    Judas had charge of the money

John 13;21  After He had said this,Jesus was troubled in spirit and testified,'I tell you the truth,one of you is going to betray me"

One of them,the disciple whom Jesus loved,was reclining next to him........

as soon as Judas took the bread,Satan entered him....

Since Judas had charge of the money,some thought Jesus was telling him to buy what was needed for the feast,or to give something to the poor

follow the money...body of Christ

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
« Reply #594 on: January 20, 2012, 08:01:42 PM »
May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

I would not boast, but maybe give more of a hint.
A parliamentary system is a more Godly form of democracy than a Republic.

The best deal a drug dealer can know about is the deal God made with himself.
God made a deal with himself through his son. That gives the drug dealer the best of the best. The deal was so good that no dealer in his rite mind would believe it. So God
kid napped the drug dealer and held him captive while the deal was being worked out.
Now we get to tell all the drug dealers. They already judged by God and they were found not guilty. Yes not guilty.

I have the hardest time getting them silly drug dealers to listen.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #595 on: January 20, 2012, 08:41:12 PM »
...ahh religion....the opium of the people

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #596 on: January 20, 2012, 08:49:32 PM »
Awake O Sleeper, and Rise from the Dead......(deliverance from religious zombieism)

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #597 on: January 20, 2012, 10:02:56 PM »
Rebecca, do you remember where you read that? I searched on google couldn't find it. I had already read an explanation on beleivers underground,and want to

:cloud9: It was on Yahoo news feed and I followed the link to a science page. They have created an invisble particle. Don't understand how it works, but what a weapon that could be to the military who salivate over having the next big thing..... :sigh:

I watched some of those films of Molly's link about the noises over all the world. Have any of them been caught on tape by legit news agencies or is all just bystanders?   :dontknow:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #598 on: January 20, 2012, 10:09:52 PM »

:cloud9: It was on Yahoo news feed and I followed the link to a science page. They have created an invisble particle. Don't understand how it works, but what a weapon that could be to the military who salivate over having the next big thing..... :sigh:

I watched some of those films of Molly's link about the noises over all the world. Have any of them been caught on tape by legit news agencies or is all just bystanders?   :dontknow:

That's weird, you speak of noises, I just stumbled across such videos on the youtube by accident, I thought I might show you, but someone already has. The premise is that some undergroundbases have been destroyed, using ultrasonic weapons. I remember telling you sometime ago that God said through a prophet that he would deal with underground enemies, that their own weapons would fall upon themselves.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #599 on: January 21, 2012, 12:04:27 AM »
In that cases bases are destroyed worldwide right now.