Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 78271 times)

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #525 on: January 17, 2012, 04:35:29 PM »
for I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of power and love and self discipline

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #526 on: January 17, 2012, 05:59:22 PM »
Amen

Sing to God,sing Praise to His name....extol HIM who RIDES ON THE CLOUDS- His name is the Lord- and rejoice before Him

....he leads forth the prisoners with singing.

When you went out before your people,O'God...when you marched through the wasteland, the earth shook,

the heavens poured down rain, be3fore God, the One of Sinai, before God,the God of Israel

You gave abundant showers O'God,you refreshed your weary inheritance

The Lord announced the word,and great was the company of those who proclaimed it;Kings and armies flee in haste;

in the camps men divide the plunder. Even while you sleep among the campfires,the wings of my dove are sheathed with silver[plunder from

the kings of Caanan...celebrates the fact God has defeated the kings even before Isreal met them in battle...

Your procession[Sos 6;10] has come into veiw,O'God, the procession of my God and King into the sanctuary

Summon YOUR POWER,O'GOD; SHOW US YOUR STRENGTH,O'GOD,AS YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE

BECAUSE OF YOUR TEMPLE[dwelling place] AT JERUSALEM[above many dwelling places-mans[z]sions

REBUKE THE BEASTS AMONG THE REEDS{bring into submission]  the herds of bulls among the calves of the nations.....

Scatter the nations who delight in war

Envoys will come from Egypt,Cush will submit hers3elf to God[can a leopard change it's spots?]

SING TO GOD,O'KINGDOMS OF THE EARTH,SING PRAISE TO THE LORD

TO HIM WHO RIDES THE ANCIENT SKIES ABOVE, WHO THUNDERS WITH MIGHTY VOICE

PROCLAIM THE POWER OF GOD,WHOSE MAJESTY IS OVER ISREAL,WHOSE POWER IS IN THE SKIES

YOU ARE AWESOME IN YOUR SANCTUARY,THE GOD OF ISREAL GIVES POWER AND STRENGTH TO HIS PEOPLE

PRAISE BE TO GOD]

Offline onlytruth

« Reply #527 on: January 17, 2012, 07:59:26 PM »
good word cardinal :icon_king:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #528 on: January 17, 2012, 08:06:51 PM »

2 Chronicles 7:14 - "If My (God's) people, which are called by My (God's name - Christian)name, will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways: THEN will I (God) hear from heaven, and WILL FORGIVE THEIR SINS, AND WILL HEAL THEIR LAND."

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #529 on: January 17, 2012, 09:29:03 PM »
I"m not sure what you are referring to but just to make myself clear, my form of government was founded by Christians.We can't take a word like Christian and impute some sort of warm fuzzy pureness, and attached an other word Government and impute the same warm fuzzy pureness.

Your government as it stands before the cross will be judge one of most evil destructive forces man kind has ever known.
Ever person who is part of that government before the cross will be judged righteous and pure.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #530 on: January 17, 2012, 09:40:09 PM »
I"m not sure what you are referring to but just to make myself clear, my form of government was founded by Christians.We can't take a word like Christian and impute some sort of warm fuzzy pureness, and attached an other word Government and impute the same warm fuzzy pureness.

Your government as it stands before the cross will be judge one of most evil destructive forces man kind has ever known.
Ever person who is part of that government before the cross will be judged righteous and pure.

What country are you from?

I'm talking about my form of government, not the 'government' we have in place today.

Nowhere else could I live in such safety and security as a woman than in this country.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #531 on: January 17, 2012, 10:30:44 PM »
 :goodone:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #532 on: January 17, 2012, 11:28:19 PM »
Quote from: eaglesway
This was no ACCIDENT

Yep.  Planned for over a hundred years in fact.  But, I was trying to keep it simple.

But, I wouldn't call it a class war.  It is described very well in the Bible, something about sheep and wolves if I recall.

"oligarchy"

A small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution.
A state governed by such a group.

PS We are a Republic, not a Democracy.  Big difference, even though they would like us to forget.

Oligarchy (from Greek ὀλιγαρχία, oligarkhía[1]) is a form of power structure in which power effectively rests with an elite class distinguished by royalty, wealth, family ties, commercial, and/or military legitimacy. The word oligarchy is derived from the Greek words "ὀλίγος" (olígos), "a few"[2] and the verb "ἄρχω" (archo), "to rule, to govern, to command".[3]
--Wiki

10 The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give life in all its fullness.

11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

--John 10

Oligarchy is all about class war. The Oligarch's, being the ruling elite, change the law of the land to enhance their own position and oppress the working people, manipuling the cost of commodities(basic necessities of life). Greedy corrupt unions and sleeping citizens who have left the watch unmanned have hastened things along, but make no mistake, the oligarchs are testified to in scripture repeatedly as those who enslave men and rob them by injustice.

The prophets, Jesus and the apostles all testify to this.....it is actually a central theme throughout the Word and fundamental to the whole counsel of God.

The parable of the rich man and Lazarus.

The parable of the "Good Samaritan".

James 2
 1My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.

2For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;

3And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:

4Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?

5Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

6But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?

7Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?

In a country where Christians seem to routinely bow and scrape before the oligarchs, even as they dance before the golden calf of prosperity, this part of the gospel should not be ignored. It is  one of the primary themes of scripture. Somehow, supporting a corrupt government that whores itself out to the rich while oppressing the working poor seems anti-christian to me. If a person cares about the nation and believes God still has a purpose in preserving it, I would think they would want to shout from the housetops........Corruption is destroying this nation-even as it it has compromised the "churches". Perhaps there is not enough salt in us to preserve the earth around us.

[/color=purple]James 5
 1Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

2Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

3Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

4Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

5Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.

6Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

6Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

7Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?

8Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy reward.

9Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

10And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day:

11And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

12And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in. [/color]

IMO Christians ignore these scriptures at their peril.

"Depart from me you lawless ones, I never knew you"

« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 05:43:49 AM by eaglesway »
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #533 on: January 17, 2012, 11:34:35 PM »
Allegedly there were strange sounds all over the world last week.

This one from Conklin, Alberta ---well, what do y'all think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtLNmdZTf_g

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #534 on: January 17, 2012, 11:45:49 PM »

Let us eat the honey and the comb.

hE SAID TO ME   TAKE IT AND EAT IT.iT WILL TURN YOUR STOMACH SOUR,

BUT IN YOUR MOUTH IT WILL BE AS SWEET AS HONEY.

So I guess the end times do taste sweet, to Gods prophet, can't be all bad then folks!

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #535 on: January 17, 2012, 11:50:38 PM »
We still have a Republic, if we can keep it.

I don't have a Republic.

The problem with you Americans is you don't think,
That the Chinese or Russians
might be Christians speculating about who the whore is.

Do ~Chinese celebrate christmas, or worship the king?

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #536 on: January 17, 2012, 11:56:39 PM »
Quote from: eaglesway
Oligarchy is all about class war

Not really, because it's not about classes.  It's about cabals.

"cabal"

A secret political clique or faction

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #537 on: January 18, 2012, 12:25:50 AM »
Do ~Chinese celebrate Christmas, or worship the king?
You Americans LoL
You think that because you celebrate Christmas.
You have a leg up on the Chinese.

Well on judgment day I want to be standing in line with the rest of the Chinese
The line up where all you need to know the Cross and presume
God took care of everything else.

The safest place for a woman is beside a man of God
or else allowing the Holy Spirit to help her become one.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #538 on: January 18, 2012, 12:38:50 AM »
Please post facts (and opinions) without ridicule and mocking.   Whether it would bother you or not, mocking of wherever you're from would also be discouraged. 

By the way, not that it really matters, but ThinkTank's not an American.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 12:50:43 AM by jabcat »
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #539 on: January 18, 2012, 12:50:37 AM »
Molly,   sott site, I saw that..what came to mind was this ....'the whole creation groaning for the manifestation of the sons of God"

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #540 on: January 18, 2012, 12:58:12 AM »
or else allowing the Holy Spirit to help her become one

I would agree with that and add

and/or in a country founded by men of God.

Do you live in China?

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #541 on: January 18, 2012, 01:00:36 AM »
Do ~Chinese celebrate Christmas, or worship the king?
You Americans LoL
You think that because you celebrate Christmas.
You have a leg up on the Chinese.

Well on judgment day I want to be standing in line with the rest of the Chinese
The line up where all you need to know the Cross and presume
God took care of everything else.

or else allowing the Holy Spirit to help her become one.

I'm just saying to be realistic about the current state of China. Although I believe they will make good progress towards freedom of Christ.

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #542 on: January 18, 2012, 01:07:07 AM »
For it is the is least among you all who is the greatest."I know think tank is not an American.

There is no such thing as an American
There is however a Cross and as it is lifted up.
Power is given freely to whom ever chooses to lift the Cross.
The Cross need not be defended or offended.

You guys are the Greatest

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #543 on: January 18, 2012, 01:12:19 AM »
I know that Christians are persecuted much more in other countries than in America.

And, also that Christians comprise God's holy nation of priests.

But, the nations exist even at the end of the book of Revelation.

24And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it

--Rev 21

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #544 on: January 18, 2012, 01:14:01 AM »
I think you would find disagreement from Americans that there are no Americans.  Probably as you might from Chinese that there are no Chinese, etc.    :laughing7:   

However, this isn't a political forum, so it's great you glory in the cross. 

For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.  I Cor. 1:18   :thumbsup:
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #545 on: January 18, 2012, 01:16:12 AM »
The power of the Cross is not for tomorrow or for some special date that
can be proven by the study of the Greek
and then disproven by a study of Aramaic.
The power is for today .You can convince any one you want to with that power.
They can have peace with God today with that power.
Yes you can. Yes you can. Yes you can. Yes you can. 

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #546 on: January 18, 2012, 01:22:45 AM »
When he noticed how the guests picked the places of honor at the table, he told them this parable: 8 "When someone invites you to a wedding feast, do not take the place of honor, for a person more distinguished than you may have been invited. 9 If so, the host who invited both of you will come and say to you, 'Give this person your seat.' Then, humiliated, you will have to take the least important place. 10 But when you are invited, take the lowest place, so that when your host comes, he will say to you, 'Friend, move up to a better place.' Then you will be honored in the presence of all the other guests. 11 For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #547 on: January 18, 2012, 05:54:05 AM »
For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted

Exactly. God judges everyone the same, without respect to personage or nationality, by the standard set by His Son. He knows the secrets of every heart. He sees clear though every one of us. While I am sure it is difficult for me to know what it is like to be a committed believer in China, it may be just as difficult for you to understand what it is to be a committed believer in the USA. I would hesitate to speak the words, "You Chinese", lumping my Chinese brethren in together with the actions of their government. When you are speaking, as you are, to your brothers and sisters in Christ on this forum, you should consider your own verses in your last post. I live in America. Christ is my only King. My fellow believers are my "nation". That makes you and I brothers, if you have the Logos in you.

Since you have in obedience to the truth purified your souls for a sincere love of the brethren, fervently love one another from the heart, for you have been born again not of seed which is perishable but imperishable, that is, through the living and enduring word(logos) of God.

For, "ALL FLESH IS LIKE GRASS, AND ALL ITS GLORY LIKE THE FLOWER OF GRASS. THE GRASS WITHERS, AND THE FLOWER FALLS OFF, BUT THE WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER." And this is the word which was preached to you.
(1Pe 1:22-25)
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #548 on: January 18, 2012, 08:47:18 AM »
However, this isn't a political forum, so it's great you glory in the cross. 
Let's turn it into an assassination forum then  :winkgrin:
Purely from a Biblical view, ignoring laws and tactical advantage; does the Bible allow to murder oppressors? Kill the pharao, Hitler or todays top 50 that wreck the world?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 09:14:10 AM by WhiteWings »
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #549 on: January 18, 2012, 09:13:39 AM »
For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted

Exactly. God judges everyone the same, without respect to personage or nationality,
God is no respector of persons. But... He is a respector of what persons are 'given'. If much is given, much is required. The amount given varies from person to person. Assuming you have children my guess is that they "are given" more about Jesus than for example an Iranian child.
Viewed from that angle judgement isn't equal for all. Roughly that means people are judged according to their nationality. (because knowledge is often linked to nationality)