Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 76362 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #500 on: January 14, 2012, 04:07:38 PM »
Stop Touching Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFoa0LsqVbQ

and a little child shall lead them

« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 04:15:26 PM by Molly »

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #501 on: January 14, 2012, 04:47:56 PM »
my opinion only regarding Nibiru prophecy .

ancient Sumerians[kingdom of darkness/princes of this earth] know it's time is short...peop-le hiding in holes and caves.from coming judgement/destruction..signify's

darkness fleeing/serpent fleeing coming destruction. what is 'bad news' for kingdom of darkness....is deliverance drawing nigh.

I beleive they were aware at time of His coming in judgement due to 'have you come before the appointed time?" statement made to Him

Kingdom of darkness moved in response to Christ's coming in the flesh through Herod....and many male babes died.

He told us..'when you see these things occurring, lift yourselves erect,your deliverance draws nigh"  stand in faith,stand in the spirit.

we see Him coming on the clouds of heaven......manna come with the dew of clouds..He is true bread from heaven...king Nebucchadnezer had

to be wetted with the dew of heaven..before he returned to his senses and mind changed from that of a beast to proper submission to God.

the Holy spirit has begun to move in a mighty way

love to you all,in the Lord

Be strong,fear not,stand in the spirit,yeild to the Holy spirit

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #502 on: January 14, 2012, 05:26:32 PM »
Hi All,

I don't know how many on here believe in the end time or have any idea of what will transpire leading up to the end time but I was wondering if any thought that God would reveal these things to us like he did to his disciples?
Maybe He did. There are many sites on the topic but which one is right (if any)?

You got that right.  :dontknow:

Quote from: WhiteWings
Christ told his disciples what to look for concerning the end of the old Covenant and I believe those things happened in their day but what do we look for?
Do you think the disciples had a clue what to expect? I think not. Many Jews and Romans converted to Christianity. Most Jews went back to Judaism because after a while it became clear Jesus wouldn't/didn't crush the Roman armies as they expected. That's at least a hint the 12 didn't really explain what the end times looked like.[/quote]

Jesus did tell his disciples that they would know when it was near, even at the doors. Will we know?

I have been reading all of the predictions for 2012, if they are right we are in for some exciting times.
Isn't 2012 mainly a Maya thing?
Some say the Mayan Niburu/Planet X is the Biblical Wormwood. (according to Velikovsky the cause of several Biblical catastrophes)
[/quote]

All sorts of things are predicted to happen in 2012, maybe it's the beginning of something?

Some say the way to know when the end begins is to look for the king of the north to rise up. Or, the spirit being poured out upon Israel. Or, the Temple will be built. Or, when Israel is surrounded by armies. I have my doubts about any of this but who knows. Surely there is something in the Bible that one must look for? God said he would do nothing unless he revealed it unto his disciples.

CHB 

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #503 on: January 14, 2012, 05:36:05 PM »

34 - 35 AD ---> 70th week of Daniel ends
 27 - 28 AD ---> Baptism + start of ministry  --> 69th week of Daniel ends

IMO, it is unlikely that the 70th week of Daniel ended in 34 or 35 AD. None of the apostles said it ended then. See: A cure for preterism.

Doug
Fact remains some week/sabbath cycle ended then. But that's not the topic of this thread. Gospel to teh Gentiles starts.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #504 on: January 15, 2012, 09:36:54 PM »
my opinion only regarding Nibiru prophecy .

ancient Sumerians[kingdom of darkness/princes of this earth] know it's time is short...peop-le hiding in holes and caves.from coming judgement/destruction..signify's

darkness fleeing/serpent fleeing coming destruction. what is 'bad news' for kingdom of darkness....is deliverance drawing nigh.

I beleive they were aware at time of His coming in judgement due to 'have you come before the appointed time?" statement made to Him

Kingdom of darkness moved in response to Christ's coming in the flesh through Herod....and many male babes died.

He told us..'when you see these things occurring, lift yourselves erect,your deliverance draws nigh"  stand in faith,stand in the spirit.

we see Him coming on the clouds of heaven......manna come with the dew of clouds..He is true bread from heaven...king Nebucchadnezer had

to be wetted with the dew of heaven..before he returned to his senses and mind changed from that of a beast to proper submission to God.

the Holy spirit has begun to move in a mighty way

love to you all,in the Lord

Be strong,fear not,stand in the spirit,yeild to the Holy spirit

:cloud9:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #505 on: January 16, 2012, 11:56:33 AM »

"Coming...One World Currency"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM7nO3lAxfg

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #506 on: January 16, 2012, 12:05:45 PM »
The American Hebrew September 10,1920

Bolshevist revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish brains,of Jewish dissatisfaction,of Jewish planning,whose goal is to create a new order in the world.What was performed in so excellent a way in Russia,thanks to Jewish brains,and because of Jewish dissatisfaction,and by Jewish planning,shall also,through the same Jewish mental and physical forces,become a reality all over the world,Revelation 2:9,,3:9

Read this book for free on internet

Who is Esau-Edom
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #507 on: January 16, 2012, 09:25:55 PM »

I think the new currency will be based on Chinese and Russian power, replacing the dollar as the standard.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #508 on: January 16, 2012, 10:00:35 PM »
:cloud9: My  :2c: Pity, these "prophets" don't know which "Israel" or how to "watch" them.  :sigh:

WE are the Israel of God, WE are the original bride (redeemed souls of the true circumcision), getting ready to birth the spiritual SEED of the natural Son that was "cut off" without having any natural heirs, that He might bring forth (birth) many sons unto glory.

They are like the sons of the prophets of Elisha's day; and they were JUST that, what the PROPHETS produced. They stood AFAR OFF and prophesied to Elisha that his master would be taken today; but Elisha was told that if he FOLLOWED HIM and SAW (percieved thru the mind of Christ) Elijah (the flesh of him) leave, then he would receive the DOUBLE PORTION.

Compare with the men of Galilee who were looking at the natural flesh of Him leave and didn't discern that meant they would from henceforth not know Him after the flesh anymore, either, but after the Spirit.

The Pharisee's were no better; they missed the spirit of Elijah, too. And so will we if we keep our eyes on the natural flesh that is getting ready to be rent. My  :2c: Blessings....

No offense cardinal but I sometimes think you lack discernment or perhaps maybe afraid of offending antitribulationists. Your message should witness to mine rather than conjure up another doctrine and go off topic.
I know that you have in the past written a lot concerning the role of natural Israel. Isn't Israel the apples of Gods eye.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem saints, as there is possibility of world war 3 breaking out.

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #509 on: January 16, 2012, 10:56:22 PM »
The zionists are no more Israel than the 10,000 denominations are the spotless bride.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #510 on: January 16, 2012, 11:28:55 PM »

I think the new currency will be based on Chinese and Russian power, replacing the dollar as the standard.
I think that's not going to happen beacuse those in charge have no control of Russia (and China)

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #511 on: January 16, 2012, 11:49:22 PM »
Jesus did tell his disciples that they would know when it was near, even at the doors. Will we know?

I have been reading all of the predictions for 2012, if they are right we are in for some exciting times.
Isn't 2012 mainly a Maya thing?
Some say the Mayan Niburu/Planet X is the Biblical Wormwood. (according to Velikovsky the cause of several Biblical catastrophes)

All sorts of things are predicted to happen in 2012, maybe it's the beginning of something?
(Rev 8:8) And the second agent sounded, and something like a great burning mountain was cast into the sea. And the third part of the sea became blood,

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #512 on: January 17, 2012, 12:43:11 AM »

I think that's not going to happen beacuse those in charge have no control of Russia (and China)

They have already publicly proposed a new currency. After the dollar devalues, no one will trust America no more and will go to the new currency of the communists, that is backed by assets.

China is becoming a superpower.

I think thought it's possible to stop this from happening via prayer and repentance and that through miracalous intervention by God, the debt situation can be overcome. If not the people will have to work communist type environments 7 day work week, basic wage, no vacations, food rations, fuel rations etc, graduates working all night shifts for Chinese owned businesses.

If theres one thing not to copy about china, it is their working conditions.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aca71nsqhuWs

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #513 on: January 17, 2012, 12:48:01 AM »
God knows who natural Israel is.  Whatever He scatters, He can order to return.
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #514 on: January 17, 2012, 01:18:39 AM »
My daughter watches this show called fashion T.V.
They have various experts telling and predicting
what will be in fashion next year.
None of them mentioned Red or camouflage.
I assumed they where not in on this whole Chinese Russian thing. 

When the Cross be lifted up.
When men and women speak of the pureness of the Cross.
The simple message that the case is over you been pronounced, Blameless.
God worked it all out while you where being held.
You are innocent and now free.
When people hear you and are amazed at your message.
The only wondering about the End times will be I hope it's not too soon.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #515 on: January 17, 2012, 01:33:17 AM »
As far as I can figure, our only hope is to start all over again from scratch.

People don't understand what it meant to have the dollar as the world's reserve currency for 50 years.

It made us very wealthy for as long as it lasted.

It also made us lazy and arrogant.

We allowed all of our industry to be shipped overseas in the last 20 years.

What do we export anymore besides the dollar?

Even so, I would rather be poor and free than poor and a slave.

We still have a Republic, if we can keep it.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #516 on: January 17, 2012, 01:49:29 AM »

But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

15For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

16Peace and mercy will come to rest on all those who conform to this principle. They are the Israel of God.

--Gal 6

For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh--

Phil 3:3

Galatians 3:7 Understand, then, that those who believe are children of Abraham.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #517 on: January 17, 2012, 01:54:30 AM »

But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

15For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

16Peace and mercy will come to rest on all those who conform to this principle. They are the Israel of God.

--Gal 6

For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh--

Phil 3:3

Galatians 3:7 Understand, then, that those who believe are children of Abraham.

Good scrips.  I'll add one;

We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face so that the Israelites might not gaze at the outcome of what was being brought to an end.

But their minds were hardened. For to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.  2 Cor. 3:13,14
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #518 on: January 17, 2012, 02:49:05 AM »

I don't have a Republic.

The problem with you Americans is you don't think,
That the Chinese or Russians
might be Christians speculating about who the whore is.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #519 on: January 17, 2012, 03:40:13 AM »

I don't have a Republic.

The problem with you Americans is you don't think,
That the Chinese or Russians
might be Christians speculating about who the whore is.

I"m not sure what you are referring to but just to make myself clear, my form of government was founded by Christians, and I really don't want to llive under the other forms of government offered by the Russians or the Chinese or the Muslims.

I consider the form of government I inherited as my birthright as a gift from God.

This is, of course, assuming we can restore the Republic our Founders gave us.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #520 on: January 17, 2012, 03:49:57 AM »
As far as I can figure, our only hope is to start all over again from scratch.

People don't understand what it meant to have the dollar as the world's reserve currency for 50 years.

It made us very wealthy for as long as it lasted.

It also made us lazy and arrogant.

We allowed all of our industry to be shipped overseas in the last 20 years.

What do we export anymore besides the dollar?

Even so, I would rather be poor and free than poor and a slave.

It wasn t allowed, it was planned and executed. It began in the 70's when they took down the barriers (tariffs) against importing commodities from foreign government supported marketers like Japanese steel and Arab oil and Chinese textiles. It continued through the 80's as the independent farmers in this country began to be shut down by wildly fluctuating interest rates and massive foreclosure on their land. Also in the 80s, the dismantling of pension funds by arbitragers who bought companies(like Eastern Airlines, etc.) so they could break them up and raid the workers savings began like a wildfire, with Boesky, Icahn, and Miliken and the likes destroying whole industries. Then came the 90's NAFTA and GATT put the final nail in the coffin of American labor and wages froze and have not risen signifigantly since. Bring on the new millienia, no jobs, no manufacturing, no production, no savings, no real value- we are standing on a bubble stretched over a black hole :o)   This was no ACCIDENT. Corrupt unions, corrupt politicians and a nation of greedy, sleeping people who left the watch towers unmanned and the ramparts unguarded may have helped the process, but this is CLASS WAR at the highest levels, and the American juggernaut that was the first free democratic nation in modern history is in shambles, alternately reeling in a drunken stupor and begging on its knees before the banksters of the coming one world government.

When you see these things begin to happen, "Rejoice, your REDEMPTION is drawing near. LOOK UP, don't go back down into your house! REMEMBER LOT"S WIFE!"......

There is only one nation under God....... the kingdom of God, and if you are a member of it you will be hated by all the other nations for His name's sake.

Time to get under the shadow of the Almighty, seek shelter beneath His wings. The secret place of the Most High is the only refuge that will withstand the coming storm.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 03:54:15 AM by eaglesway »
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #521 on: January 17, 2012, 03:57:59 AM »
Quote from: eaglesway
This was no ACCIDENT

Yep.  Planned for over a hundred years in fact.  But, I was trying to keep it simple.

But, I wouldn't call it a class war.  It is described very well in the Bible, something about sheep and wolves if I recall.

"oligarchy"

A small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution.
A state governed by such a group.

PS We are a Republic, not a Democracy.  Big difference, even though they would like us to forget.

Oligarchy (from Greek ὀλιγαρχία, oligarkhía[1]) is a form of power structure in which power effectively rests with an elite class distinguished by royalty, wealth, family ties, commercial, and/or military legitimacy. The word oligarchy is derived from the Greek words "ὀλίγος" (olígos), "a few"[2] and the verb "ἄρχω" (archo), "to rule, to govern, to command".[3]
--Wiki

10 The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give life in all its fullness.

11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

--John 10

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 04:25:19 AM by Molly »

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #522 on: January 17, 2012, 05:40:41 AM »

Nothing is perchance!

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #523 on: January 17, 2012, 08:26:12 AM »
This song written for the Vietnam  war.  How many undeclared wars ago was that?  Eight? Nine?  Pretty soon I won't have enough fingers.

Ron Paul was boo'ed in South Carolina tonight for suggesting we follow the Golden Rule Policy with other nations instead of our current Pre-emptive War Policy [really Hitler's invention].

Now, today, 40 years later,  this singer is a Muslim, and those who worship the Prince of Peace can't get enough of war.

[But I suspect and hope those were plants in the audience.]

For out on the edge of darkness
There rides the peace train
Peace train take this country
Come take me home again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg0sWJ2k8cE

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #524 on: January 17, 2012, 04:23:55 PM »
:cloud9: My  :2c: Pity, these "prophets" don't know which "Israel" or how to "watch" them.  :sigh:

WE are the Israel of God, WE are the original bride (redeemed souls of the true circumcision), getting ready to birth the spiritual SEED of the natural Son that was "cut off" without having any natural heirs, that He might bring forth (birth) many sons unto glory.

They are like the sons of the prophets of Elisha's day; and they were JUST that, what the PROPHETS produced. They stood AFAR OFF and prophesied to Elisha that his master would be taken today; but Elisha was told that if he FOLLOWED HIM and SAW (percieved thru the mind of Christ) Elijah (the flesh of him) leave, then he would receive the DOUBLE PORTION.

Compare with the men of Galilee who were looking at the natural flesh of Him leave and didn't discern that meant they would from henceforth not know Him after the flesh anymore, either, but after the Spirit.

The Pharisee's were no better; they missed the spirit of Elijah, too. And so will we if we keep our eyes on the natural flesh that is getting ready to be rent. My  :2c: Blessings....

No offense cardinal but I sometimes think you lack discernment or perhaps maybe afraid of offending antitribulationists. Your message should witness to mine rather than conjure up another doctrine and go off topic.
I know that you have in the past written a lot concerning the role of natural Israel. Isn't Israel the apples of Gods eye.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem saints, as there is possibility of world war 3 breaking out.

:cloud9: And you are entitled to your opinion TT, but I'm not afraid of offending and in my point of view I didn't go off topic. To summarize, I am well aware of what is happening in the natural, but it is not, nor by the grace of God will ever be, my primary focus.

Nor do I believe it should be anyone's focus right now, as if BY TAKING THOUGHT, it could make a difference. The ONLY place we need to be concerned with running to is into Him, our strong tower. He is the ONLY ONE who can preserve us through what is coming. The power that God is ready to unleash thru His sons is going to be UNLIMITED, and NOTHING will be able to stand against it.

Now referring back to the word He gave me recently about the soul being like a magnifying glass, magnifying whatever it perceives, let us magnify the LORD IN HEAVEN, and not the "giants" in the land/earth. They would have NO POWER if it were not given them from above for a season, and that season is just about up. My  :2c:  Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor