Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 74754 times)

Offline CHB

• Silver
Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #475 on: January 12, 2012, 11:48:03 PM »
I'm glad you guys are more ready to wake up to the end times.

Although I feel 2012 is to early, there are many events that have yet to take place, so there is still a brighter future to look forward to in the world.

I recuse myself from any implication that I acknowledge this persons opinions.

:laughing7:

CHB

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #476 on: January 12, 2012, 11:49:48 PM »
Quote from: Cardinal
Pity, these "prophets" don't know which "Israel" or how to "watch" them.

Don't you think the dark kingdom might be running its usual counterfeit of God's holy word?

because our struggle is not against blood and flesh, but against principalities, against authorities, against the universal lords of this darkness, against spiritual power of wickedness in the heavenlies. Eph 6

Molly, I was thinking the same thing.

CHB

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #477 on: January 13, 2012, 02:57:29 AM »
:cloud9: :thumbsup: Had a dream/vision last year of Him hurriedly going thru the compartment of the inner court, changing garments from priests to High Priest, as He went. Time is short; time to press in. My  :2c: Blessings...

Zec 3:1-10  And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.  (2)  And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?  (3)  Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.  (4)  And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.  (5)  And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by.  (6)  And the angel of the LORD protested unto Joshua, saying,  (7)  Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.  (8)  Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.  (9)  For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.  (10)  In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

Glory!
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.com

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #478 on: January 13, 2012, 03:15:55 PM »
 Quote from: Cardinal
Pity, these "prophets" don't know which "Israel" or how to "watch" them.

Quote from Molly: Don't you think the dark kingdom might be running its usual counterfeit of God's holy word?

because our struggle is not against blood and flesh, but against principalities, against authorities, against the universal lords of this darkness, against spiritual power of wickedness in the heavenlies. Eph 6

:cloud9: When DON'T they.....
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 03:44:32 PM by Cardinal »
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #479 on: January 14, 2012, 12:50:09 AM »
I used to be very forthcoming with the information I am given.

That is no longer the case.

I am tired of being mocked, ridiculed, and ignored by people who should know better.

God has made it abundantly clear to his servants what is going on.

If you don't know by now, seek and you will find.

And, seek now.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #480 on: January 14, 2012, 01:50:12 AM »

I am tired of being mocked, ridiculed, and ignored by people who should know better.

And, seek now.

I was not mocking you Molly. I cannot show publicly the information you request due to its sensitive nature, I might be wrong and this would spread and cause heretics to do evils. I might show you privately though.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #481 on: January 14, 2012, 01:58:40 AM »
 :cool:

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #482 on: January 14, 2012, 02:03:03 AM »

And, seek now.

Molly, I pray you don't think that I have ever mocked, ridiculed, or ignored you? If you thought that, I apologize for doing it unknowingly because I never intended to do any of those things. I certainly don't recall doing those things. I was sincerely wanting to know what others thought about the end times.

CHB

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #483 on: January 14, 2012, 02:04:32 AM »
TT, you are one of the sweetest brothers I know! :thumbsup:

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #484 on: January 14, 2012, 02:16:49 AM »
TT, you are one of the sweetest brothers I know! :thumbsup:

Thanks sheila. I always find you uplifting.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #485 on: January 14, 2012, 02:37:40 AM »

And, seek now.

I was not mocking you Molly. I cannot show publicly the information you request due to its sensitive nature, I might be wrong and this would spread and cause heretics to do evils. I might show you privately though.

Show your stuff, Tank!
Show how sweet you are!

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #486 on: January 14, 2012, 03:23:22 AM »

Let us eat the honey and the comb.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #487 on: January 14, 2012, 04:22:56 AM »

Let us eat the honey and the comb.

Not that sweet beloved. The scriptures say that all scripture is profitable for doctrine, so I take that the lord desires us to know about the end times. I don't know why precisely, such information is presented in scriptures, but the Lord placed them there for our benefit.
I for one am interested in this topic, due to the distressing times we live in and also I find numerable scriptures speaking of these latter days.
Whether others find it beneficial is up to them how they interpret what the Lord has for them. Maybe for some these things will never be an issue, so the Lord will not lead them down a path, which will not benefit them. But for others I am sure that knowledge of the end times will bring godly fruit of some sort and be for their benefit as the Lord guides them.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #488 on: January 14, 2012, 04:32:42 AM »

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #489 on: January 14, 2012, 05:08:28 AM »

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The surest signs that we approach the end of the age are- IMO

1 a woman clothed with the son bringing forth a manchild (the Bride becomes manifest and Sons begin to walk out of her "bowels of compassion")

2 a giant messenger clothed in clouds stands up with one foot on the land and one foot on the sea and with his Head in the heavens carrying a little book the holds the "Glorious Gospel" (Ephesians 4 is fulfilled and "we all attain to the unity of the faith, unto a mature man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ)

3 The early and the latter rains begin to fall and the seed, the shoot, and the full ear begin to manifest.(The Lord begins to pour out of his spirit upon all flesh and a fountain of salvation springs up in the wilderness, far from the interference of so-called churches and synagogues of man/flesh.

While many try to discern the times- and I am one, I think it is a worthwhile endeavor...... I find it odd that so few see that GOD IS THE ACTIVATOR\INITIATOR.
What the enemy does in these times is IN RESPONSE TO WHAT GOD IS DOING- not the other way around. For instance,

If a dragon comes around, it is because a manchild is about to come forth, because a woman is clothed with the sun/son(his face shines like the sun shining in its strength...face=presence).

If you want to see whether the sky is red in the night, look into the oracles of God concerning the City "coming down out of the heavens"
(Bride manifest in the earth- thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven- heaven on earth, veil rent). Made without hands. Foundations in the heavens.

The wedding feast is a celebration of the marriage/union/intercourse/oneness of Bride and the Lamb. A nation born in a day is the result. A manchild born. Come, sit at that table, celebrate THAT communion. If your vessel is not full of oil, you will not make it, because the Lord will call when you least expect it, and relieve you of what you most treasured- your field and your pearls :o)

When that invitation becomes more important than what you think you kno and who you think you are........then you may enter into the joy of your Lord and sit at table with Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 05:20:13 AM by eaglesway »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #490 on: January 14, 2012, 10:33:21 AM »
Hi All,

I don't know how many on here believe in the end time or have any idea of what will transpire leading up to the end time but I was wondering if any thought that God would reveal these things to us like he did to his disciples?
Maybe He did. There are many sites on the topic but which one is right (if any)?

Christ told his disciples what to look for concerning the end of the old Covenant and I believe those things happened in their day but what do we look for?
Do you think the disciples had a clue what to expect? I think not. Many Jews and Romans converted to Christianity. Most Jews went back to Judaism because after a while it became clear Jesus wouldn't/didn't crush the Roman armies as they expected. That's at least a hint the 12 didn't really explain what the end times looked like.

I have been reading all of the predictions for 2012, if they are right we are in for some exciting times.
Isn't 2012 mainly a Maya thing?
Some say the Mayan Niburu/Planet X is the Biblical Wormwood. (according to Velikovsky the cause of several Biblical catastrophes)
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #491 on: January 14, 2012, 11:00:48 AM »
Is Nibiru for real?  I've done some looking around, and although many claim it will be the world's "demise", many others say it's  a myth.

I got the following from the NASA site.  Lies ("when they cry peace and safety..."), or the truth?   :dontknow:

Q: What is the origin of the prediction that the world will end in 2012?
A: The story started with claims that Nibiru, a supposed planet discovered by the Sumerians, is headed toward Earth. This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened the doomsday date was moved forward to December 2012. Then these two fables were linked to the end of one of the cycles in the ancient Mayan calendar at the winter solstice in 2012 -- hence the predicted doomsday date of December 21, 2012.

Q: Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.

Q: Could phenomena occur where planets align in a way that impacts Earth?
A: There are no planetary alignments in the next few decades, Earth will not cross the galactic plane in 2012, and even if these alignments were to occur, their effects on the Earth would be negligible. Each December the Earth and sun align with the approximate center of the Milky Way Galaxy but that is an annual event of no consequence.
More about alignment

Q: Is there a planet or brown dwarf called Nibiru or Planet X or Eris that is approaching the Earth and threatening our planet with widespread destruction?
A: Nibiru and other stories about wayward planets are an Internet hoax. There is no factual basis for these claims. If Nibiru or Planet X were real and headed for an encounter with the Earth in 2012, astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade, and it would be visible by now to the naked eye. Obviously, it does not exist. Eris is real, but it is a dwarf planet similar to Pluto that will remain in the outer solar system; the closest it can come to Earth is about 4 billion miles.
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #492 on: January 14, 2012, 11:11:48 AM »
well, what year is it?   :wink:

any new thoughts about "what happens next"?

I just heard the end has been delayed to 2025. However, we are to witness major events as we're getting closer to the Jubilee Year.

According to this guy, at least.

I think I need some coffee to clear my head before launching an attempt at understanding the author's math.  :grin:
AFAIK the Jubilee cycles have been lost for a long time. Even the Sabbath cycle isn't agreed upon but much more certain.
For Sabbath years the disagreement is about 1 year and when excatly it starts. September (=Jewish/Babyloian New Year) or March (14 days before Passover)
That said the nearest Sabbath year was April 2009 - April 2010
Or September 2008 - September 2009
Just add or substract 7 years for the next Sabbath year.
One thing is sure: A Jubilee year always directly follows a Sabbath year. That means April 2010 for example.
But that cycle is debated. For example some say the next Jubilee is 2044-2045, 2045-2046 or 2027 which is completly out of sync with Sabbath years.
The calculations are often poisoned by doctrinal views. Jesus began His ministry near Pentecost in the synagoge of Caprium (sp?) The Chosen verse strongly hints towards a Sabbath or even Jubilee year. It can be argued it was a Jubilee year because the greatest event in history then aligns with the greatest year of redemption. But a Sabbath year would be a much more tactical choice because that means Jesus's ministry was during a Sabbath and a Jubilee year. 2 years of no farming. But Jews did work in such years. The Romans hired them for all sorts of construction projects. That was ideal because most Jews were in towns instead in remote fields. That way Jesus could reach more of them.
So what does that have to do with end times?
Say your denomionations teaches Jesus died on Friday. That narrows down the possible years of crucifixion. If the same denomination teaches a 3 year ministry that also narrows down the start of His Ministry being a Sabbath or Jubilee year. And that ofcourse fixes a Sabbath cycle that still going on right now. But some teach Jesus died on Wednesday or Thursday which forces them to use another year. His ministry was only one year. Etc etc.
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #493 on: January 14, 2012, 11:29:43 AM »
Is Nibiru for real?  I've done some looking around, and although many claim it will be the world's "demise", many others say it's  a myth.
Let's say it's like 911 was a inside job, JFK was killed by CIA, Elvis is alive, .gov supresses UFO evidence, GWB is a Reptilian :laughing7:

I got the following from the NASA site.  Lies ("when they cry peace and safety..."), or the truth?   :dontknow:

Q: What is the origin of the prediction that the world will end in 2012?
A: The story started with claims that Nibiru, a supposed planet discovered by the Sumerians, is headed toward Earth. This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened the doomsday date was moved forward to December 2012. Then these two fables were linked to the end of one of the cycles in the ancient Mayan calendar at the winter solstice in 2012 -- hence the predicted doomsday date of December 21, 2012.
A while ago I've read the 2012 is delayed too. Not because of some conspiricy theory but the way historians read the tablets.

Q: Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.
That's correct. A time of new beginning. Hindus have a similar believe. The world is completly destroyed every x years and their god(s) then recreate everything from scratch. Not unlike Christianity. Also a new beginning.

Q: Could phenomena occur where planets align in a way that impacts Earth?
A: There are no planetary alignments in the next few decades, Earth will not cross the galactic plane in 2012, and even if these alignments were to occur, their effects on the Earth would be negligible. Each December the Earth and sun align with the approximate center of the Milky Way Galaxy but that is an annual event of no consequence.
More about alignment

Q: Is there a planet or brown dwarf called Nibiru or Planet X or Eris that is approaching the Earth and threatening our planet with widespread destruction?
A: Nibiru and other stories about wayward planets are an Internet hoax. There is no factual basis for these claims. If Nibiru or Planet X were real and headed for an encounter with the Earth in 2012, astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade, and it would be visible by now to the naked eye. Obviously, it does not exist. Eris is real, but it is a dwarf planet similar to Pluto that will remain in the outer solar system; the closest it can come to Earth is about 4 billion miles.
What can I say?
It's just proof of another .gov coverup  :winkgrin:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #494 on: January 14, 2012, 11:43:01 AM »
 :happygrin:
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #495 on: January 14, 2012, 12:05:20 PM »
well, what year is it?   :wink:

any new thoughts about "what happens next"?

I just heard the end has been delayed to 2025. However, we are to witness major events as we're getting closer to the Jubilee Year.

According to this guy, at least.

I think I need some coffee to clear my head before launching an attempt at understanding the author's math.  :grin:
He reserves the right to continually delay again and again by 15-year increments
I say the end time will be tomorrow. But God reserves the right to delay.....
Imo that statement shoots a big hole in his Jubilee theory. He starts with an excuse in case he's wrong. Secondly a 15 year delay simply is impossible because a Jubilee cycle is 49 years.
So let's assume the endtimes should have started in the year 2000. That year was a Jubilee year. That means the Sabbath year was 1999 (all years are fictional!)
God delays by 15 years. 2015. The next Jubilee would be 2050. The next Sabbath years 2006, 2013, 2020, 2027
So to align with a Sabbath cycle God can only delay multiples of 7. For Jubilee cycles multiples of 49.

83 - 84 AD
 76 - 77 AD
 69 - 70 AD --> Temple was  destroyed near the end of this Sabbath year
 62 - 63 AD
 55 - 56 AD --> 2nd year of Nero
 48 - 49 AD
 41 - 42 AD
 34 - 35 AD ---> 70th week of Daniel ends
 27 - 28 AD ---> Baptism + start of ministry  --> 69th week of Daniel ends
 20 - 21 AD
 13 - 14 AD
 6 - 7 AD
 2 - 1 BC
 9 - 8 BC
 16 - 15 BC
 23 - 22 BC
 30 - 29 BC
 37 - 36 BC  -> Herod conquers Jerusalem near the end of this Sabbath year
 44 - 43 BC
 51 - 50 BC

Doug

« Reply #496 on: January 14, 2012, 02:36:17 PM »

34 - 35 AD ---> 70th week of Daniel ends
 27 - 28 AD ---> Baptism + start of ministry  --> 69th week of Daniel ends

IMO, it is unlikely that the 70th week of Daniel ended in 34 or 35 AD. None of the apostles said it ended then. See: A cure for preterism.

Doug

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #497 on: January 14, 2012, 03:37:57 PM »
While many try to discern the times- and I am one, I think it is a worthwhile endeavor...... I find it odd that so few see that GOD IS THE ACTIVATOR\INITIATOR.
What the enemy does in these times is IN RESPONSE TO WHAT GOD IS DOING- not the other way around.

:cloud9: Amen and amen, so true. The enemy cannot create anything, he can only mimic what God does, and that he does badly. The war that is currently waging inside of us, is being perceived in the lower spiritual realms and played out in the natural realm, so that ALL will have no excuse, since His glory is revealed in ALL the heavens/spiritual realms.

Let those in the outer court realm read the outer court "signs"; let us press in to know the Head and not the tail. My  :2c: Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #498 on: January 14, 2012, 03:48:13 PM »
Sir Alex Tyler, The Cycle of Nations:

1. from bondage to spiritual faith
2. from spiritual faith to great courage
3. from great courage to liberty
4. from liberty to abundance
5. from abundance to selfishness
6. from selfishness to complacency
7. from complacency to apathy
8. from apathy to dependency
9. from dependency to bondage

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #499 on: January 14, 2012, 04:02:31 PM »
Sir Alex Tyler, The Cycle of Nations:

1. from bondage to spiritual faith
2. from spiritual faith to great courage
3. from great courage to liberty
4. from liberty to abundance
5. from abundance to selfishness
6. from selfishness to complacency
7. from complacency to apathy
8. from apathy to dependency
9. from dependency to bondage

:thumbsup:  All is vanity saith the preacher.