Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 194214 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #400 on: May 07, 2011, 07:57:41 PM »
Quote from: ww
I don't hope so but I would be suprised if WW3 start today in Israel.

ww3 started a long time ago.  My guess--the first gulf war, 1990.  Clinton continued it covertly with his embargoes.  gw Jr continued it in a more open fashion.  The current leader continues it and escalates it.

This is historical but is this Biblical?  Is this what he refers to as the [23year] tribulation?  He says it started in 1988.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #401 on: May 07, 2011, 09:29:33 PM »
I'm not into dates and times as much as you lot, but I am more interested in the data that is provided alongside the end times. So for example, this fella beleives we are in the tribulation, so I have questions such as, what about the data that goes alongside the tribulation?.

e.g the man of sin, fourhorsemen, the 7 years of tribulation 1988 +7 = 1995 but says Gods wrath starts in 2011. But the bible says in revelation and also Jesus says that the day of his wrath the moon turns red and the sky doesn't shine, which seems to be after the tribulation persecuting period.

I have checked his site out but he doesn't seem to answer these questions, at least as of yet.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #402 on: May 11, 2011, 01:06:03 AM »
I guess that day Molly won't be indoors listening to a CD.

She'll  :bgdance: in the streets.

Perhaps you are right in a sense.

This was prochecied by Kim clement
If you think God is not interested in reaching the whole world, you're wrong. If you think this is the end and God's just going to leave it like this, no! There is a revival and a move of God that is going to cover the earth. And the youth of the Middle East and even Israel, and the United States of America and many other western nations will have this sound that will come, that will reach into the hearts of many.

A mass evangelism is going to take place. Churches on streets in the nation; house churches, if you wish, on the streets of America. Dancing in the streets – all kinds of sounds. What I've seen is massive. If you would just see what I see today; it is so powerful.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #403 on: May 11, 2011, 01:17:28 AM »
I'm not into dates and times as much as you lot, but I am more interested in the data that is provided alongside the end times. So for example, this fella beleives we are in the tribulation, so I have questions such as, what about the data that goes alongside the tribulation?.

e.g the man of sin, fourhorsemen, the 7 years of tribulation 1988 +7 = 1995 but says Gods wrath starts in 2011. But the bible says in revelation and also Jesus says that the day of his wrath the moon turns red and the sky doesn't shine, which seems to be after the tribulation persecuting period.

I have checked his site out but he doesn't seem to answer these questions, at least as of yet.
I can't find it either.
I see statements like:
- As said before....
- As the Bible clearly shows ...

But those things aren't explained anywhere. Then for me it quickly become dustbin material :happygrin:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #404 on: May 11, 2011, 01:45:07 AM »
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #405 on: May 11, 2011, 01:55:49 AM »
Among other things missed by those who calculate what Jesus says we are not to know is the 33 1/2 years gap of His own lifespan.

:thumbsup:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #406 on: May 11, 2011, 02:02:20 AM »
I think that  got that you excited, since it's 2015, one of your predictions?

I have only glanced the site but it just seems to be another, jump on the badwagon attempt of figuring out dates.

I mean his calculation based on the end times is based on a comet?

Seriously a lot of these christain ministers are desperate to figure out the end times, who study the movment of stars to predict the time of his coming?

I don't mind if he uses some info to back up some strong evidence, but yet he post this comet info on his main page and title. Perhaps he made a mistake by doing that, but I will some more of his articles, to see if he has anything interesting.
 :2c:

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #407 on: May 11, 2011, 07:07:57 AM »
I used to have something from, maybe Shepherdsville (Arkansas or Missouri? but not the Arnold Murray folk) espousing their version of Biblical Astrology.  Jesus' parable of The Ten Virgins was explained as ten degrees into the constellation Virgo; but. since five were foolish, they are subtracted.  So His coming is only 5 degrees into Virgo, which they calculated as 1987 or 1988, I don't remember which.  Even though this particular example obviously contradicts Jesus, I thought, "If only I could be the master of such arcane knowledge...!  But, alas! their material was rather expensive to me at the time.  As well, someone (I almost certainly know who) stole my one example of this ministry's oeuvre and I don't know how to contact them for now.  It seems I am temporarily rather less intellectually flamboyant than I'd like to be. I do like to understand even wrong things.  We have to reel in some of our inclination to search out evil if we would please Jesus, however.

As for the man of sin, the preterist view offers John of, was it, "Gisela?"  He does fit the prophecy rather well.  Anyway, his exploits are reported by Josephus.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 07:12:10 AM by reFORMer »
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #408 on: May 11, 2011, 07:35:17 AM »
I think that  got that you excited, since it's 2015, one of your predictions?
It isn't one of my "predictions"

I have only glanced the site but it just seems to be another, jump on the badwagon attempt of figuring out dates.

I mean his calculation based on the end times is based on a comet?
That comet is just guesswork.
What I did find interesting is that those dates are on Sabbath?Jubilee years.

I don't mind if he uses some info to back up some strong evidence,
As for the dates of those events; you can, for example, find many sources with the date of the first test of the atomic bomb or that comet. Those things are facts. But I don't know they are relevant. More things happen on Jubilee years.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #409 on: May 11, 2011, 05:34:41 PM »
Among other things missed by those who calculate what Jesus says we are not to know is the 33 1/2 years gap of His own lifespan.
Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
“You see,” they say after quoting this verse, “the Bible tells us that no man can know.” They might even add, “Not even Jesus Himself knows the time
Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
According to this verse, God shut up the words and sealed the Book (the Bible) until the time of the end. Because the Bible’s information was sealed up, no man could know the timing of the end of the world. But the strong implication of Daniel 12:4 is that the seals would be taken off once the time period of the end is reached.
Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
Matthew 24:38-39 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Noach and his family knew.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #410 on: May 11, 2011, 06:48:37 PM »
He says the church age ended in 1988.
I found something sets that date at 1986. (depends on how you date Jesus' life)

I moved some messages to THIS new thread.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 05:51:11 PM by WhiteWings »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #411 on: May 12, 2011, 01:08:43 AM »
 :cloud9: WOW......that was good.......and God. In the fall of '93, on my way back from a meeting in Niagara Falls, the Lord spoke to me at midnight, saying, "The priesthood is changing." I knew it signalled an end of something and the beginning of something new, a sort of "changing of the guard". Things have escalated in the Spirit every since, though our natural eyes might not perceive it, as He completes His plan of the ages. Blessings.....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #412 on: May 12, 2011, 01:09:26 AM »
ww,

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of the information you provide. I think the information on the Jubilees are very interesting.

CHB

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #413 on: May 12, 2011, 01:17:15 AM »
 :cloud9: I second that  :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #414 on: May 12, 2011, 01:59:38 AM »
:cloud9: WOW......that was good.......and God. In the fall of '93, on my way back from a meeting in Niagara Falls,
That's bad because I (still) believe all the mentioned dates should be 2 years later :winkgrin:
So in the fall coming from the fall God spoke to you about the fall :dsunny:

the Lord spoke to me at midnight, saying, "The priesthood is changing." I knew it signalled an end of something and the beginning of something new, a sort of "changing of the guard". Things have escalated in the Spirit every since, though our natural eyes might not perceive it, as He completes His plan of the ages. Blessings.....
Maybe God didn't say it would change 'now' (1993) but a change is near? See below.

God waited seven years after the 80th Jubilee before impregnating His wife the second
time. The 80th Jubilee was in 26 A.D., but God waited until Pentecost of 33 A.D. to overshadow
His wife. This seven-year tarrying period at the beginning of the next 40 Jubilees plays out in a
seven-year difference between 1986 and 1993 as well. It partly explains why the Holy Spirit was
not poured out in 1986. Even though 1986 was the 120th Jubilee, the Pentecostal Age did not end
until 1993 A.D. Thus, the Spirit could not have come prior to 1993.
As we will soon show, the time to declare the great Jubilee occurred on September 23,
1996. However, the Feast of Tabernacles remained unfulfilled that year, because there were other
prophetic time cycles that had not yet run their course.
For instance, Hosea 6:2 indicates that the
resurrection would occur "after two days," that is, after 2,000 years. In other words, this event
could not take place prior to September of 1999 A.D., which was 2,000 years after Jesus' birth.
(For proof, see Chapter Nine.) Other time cycles do not conclude until the year 2006 A.D. There
are, no doubt, many other cycles that remain hidden at the present time. So the question remains
as to how long we must tarry for the Holy Spirit to be sent forth in its fullness.
The point to remember in this section is that the earth waited 80 Jubilees for the Spirit of
God to overshadow the 120 disciples in the upper room in Jerusalem, because it took 80 days to
purify the woman after the birth of the soulish and fleshly. Then the fleshly "son" was born in 33
A.D., followed by 40 Jubilees of cleansing. We have now waited those 40 Jubilees. I believe that
the explanation for all of this is found in the purification rites of the law found in Leviticus 12. The
total period of time is 120 Jubilees, plus the current tarrying period..
Now it is time for the birth of the Manchild—the Son who is truly in the full likeness and
image of Christ. I leave it to you to pray about this and determine your own course of action in
preparing your heart to receive His fullness. This is the blessing that Paul prayed would be given
to us. We close with his prayer in Ephesians 3:14-19,
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 02:22:54 AM by WhiteWings »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #415 on: May 12, 2011, 02:16:06 AM »
ww,

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of the information you provide. I think the information on the Jubilees are very interesting.

CHB
It's a never ending story. I stated today with a "Adam was created 13000 years ago".
Then I bumped into 300 very interesting pages. (quoted a few snippets above)
For the Tentmaker me the patterns found in a 6000* year old creation make a lot of sense.
For the very strong secular me it's very problematic.

* = 120*49=5880  or 120*50=6000

I moved some messages to THIS new thread.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 05:48:33 PM by WhiteWings »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #417 on: May 14, 2011, 05:27:36 AM »
 :cloud9: @ WW......could be. Rarely when He speaks something does it ever happen fully right then......but we are definitely in the generation that is being changed, and so the priesthood IS changing.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #419 on: May 17, 2011, 04:16:50 PM »
 :cloud9: Been out of the loop here for some time, but I take it someone has "prophesied" the "end" or His return is 5/21???  :laughing7:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #420 on: May 17, 2011, 05:39:04 PM »
His return. And for most that equals the end, rapture, etc. Dunno what he believes. Those signs are Molly's speciality.
$140k down the drain.
If if Jesus shows up the boards are useless. They are there to warn. I really doubt anyone repents when seeing such a billboard.

Offline Miriam

• Snr
« Reply #421 on: May 17, 2011, 05:45:18 PM »
:cloud9: Been out of the loop here for some time, but I take it someone has "prophesied" the "end" or His return is 5/21???  :laughing7:
21 May of this year, you mean? I've seen that too. It's kind of inconvenient. I've got plans for next week.  :laughing7:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #422 on: May 17, 2011, 05:49:56 PM »
If it's shopping... cancel it Miriam. A free dress on the 21st. I hope you like linen  :winkgrin:

Offline Miriam

• Snr
« Reply #423 on: May 17, 2011, 06:13:04 PM »
I never thought of that.  :mshock: Thanks for the warning. I'm usually a mixed fibres girl, but I do have a pure cotton dress in my wardrobe. It's short, though... bit worried about my modesty being protected if I'm to be caught up in the air.  :laughing7:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #424 on: May 17, 2011, 08:16:53 PM »
 :cloud9: Sounds like another Christian snake-oil salesman to me  :laughing7: