Author Topic: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days  (Read 80631 times)

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Re: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days
« Reply #125 on: January 16, 2009, 09:55:13 AM »
 :cloud9: I didn't yet. I told you I was interrupted, LOL....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #126 on: January 16, 2009, 11:34:07 AM »
A very rare occurrence is happening in 2015 (which is preceded by two lunar eclipses on holy days in 2014, on Passover and Tabernacles) (which will give a total of 4 blood moons falling on passover and tabernacles 2014 and 2015)

Nisan 1, 2015 Total solar eclipse

2 weeks later a total lunar eclipse on Passover

Tishri 1, 2015 (Rosh Hashanah, Jewish New Year) Total solar eclipse

2 weeks later a total lunar eclipse on feast of Tabernacles (sucote?)

This will not happen again on these biblical holidays for the rest of the century.

He heavily implies that Jesus will be returning because of the significance of this occurrence combined with what is happening starting 7 years earlier in 2008 (assuming 7 years tribulation then Jesus returns)

in 2008, 2009, and 2010 there will be one solar eclipse each year and that event will fall like a bullseye right on the first of Av {?} which they say is the dark time in the Jewish calendar for 9 days --it's when they worshipped the golden calf, also when the Babylonians broke through the walls of Jerusalem, the destruction of the Temple in 70 ad.  (It was on the 9th of Av [?} that the ten spies brought the bad report,  and the Temple was destroyed twice on the 9th of Av). 

WWI started on the 9th of Av
Hitler signed the proclamation against the Jews on the 9th of Av

Zec 8:19 God says he will turn these fast days into joy and gladness and joyful feasts for the house of Judah.  So I think he concludes this would be good news for Israel but bad for the gentile nations in the next 3 years.

In Jewish writing a blood red moon bodes ill for Israel but a total solar eclipse (as is happening in 2008, 2009, 2010) means bad news for the nations (gentiles).  So these years are a time of judgment for the gentiles.

That's more or less what they said.  It might not be totally accurate.  I'm not a scribe. :laughing7:

« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 11:59:25 AM by Molly »

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #127 on: January 16, 2009, 03:33:41 PM »
Card I made it to around 8 minutes on the vid I dont know how you made it beyond that  :grin:

Honestly how'd you do that?  :grin:

I had paused it a couple times and came back later as well . . .. you almost have to force yourself through it.  There was just enough in it to be interesting to stay around . .but not much there as far as great truth goes.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #128 on: January 16, 2009, 05:20:28 PM »
 :cloud9: Well, I said the only thing interesting to me was the signs He obviously placed in the sky. Perhaps it was more interesting to me personally because He once gave me a night vision with the moon in it and spoke to me about the fulfillment of the law. He uses all  things for His glory and His purpose. Blessings....
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 07:18:38 PM by Cardinal »
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #129 on: January 16, 2009, 07:02:44 PM »
:cloud9: Well, I said the only thing interesting to me was the signs He obviously placed in the sky. Perhaps it was more interesting to me personally because He once gave me night vision with the moon in it and spoke to me about the fulfillment of the law. He uses all  things for His glory and His purpose. Blessings....

Yup, and for that very reason, I'm tempted to go back and maybe even jot a couple of the things down that do appear to be connected . . . I did find that part quite intriguing as well.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #130 on: January 31, 2009, 08:42:45 AM »
A guy was just arrested in St. Charles Missouri, which is close to where I work and where Gary A. lives.  He had stolen some explosives, buried them, and said he was preparing for "2012...the end of the world".  I promise, it wasn't me (and I'm pretty sure it wasn't Gary.  But check with him if you want  :laughing7:).

A couple other quick things about 2012 I recently heard...on Coast-to-Coast AM again  :Oops:
One thing was, "what if the guy who was doing the calendar just died while he was doing the year 2012?".  Sort of a "b-d, b-d, b-d, that's all folks".

The other thing was on a s/w more serious note...the guest (some "expert", whatever) said that 2012 wasn't really the end of the Mayan calendar...That is cycles and it just starts over at '0'.  doh! :doh:      :dontknow:.

God's blessing, James

« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 08:55:11 AM by jabcat »
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #131 on: January 31, 2009, 09:08:57 AM »
The other thing was on a s/w more serious note...the guest (some "expert", whatever) said that 2012 wasn't really the end of the Mayan calendar...That is cycles and it just starts over at '0'.  doh! :doh:      :dontknow:.

Jabcat take the Hebrew calendar and find the year 0....
Perhaps God just presses the reset button  :laughing7:

Some related 2012 to the start of the age of Aquarius. Reset the counter to 0.
There are many views on that. Even Aleister Crowley had a view on it. So needless to say they aren't all very Christian.
"This age will be an age of splendour and of light, because it is the home of the Holy Breath; and the Holy Breath will testify anew for Christ, the Logos of the eternal Love. At first of every age this Logos is made manifest in flesh so man can see and know and comprehend a Love that is not narrow, circumscribed. Twelve times in every revolution of the sun this christed Love of God is made full manifest in flesh upon the planes of earth, and you may read it in Akasha the wondrous lessons that these Christs have taught to man" (p.15.) - Dan Costian (Ph.D), Bible Enlightened
Jesus was the one to announce the Age of Aquarius:
"a man will meet you carrying an earthen pitcher of
water; follow him into the house where he goes in"
(Luke 22:10; Mark 14:13.) The Last Supper was the
symbol of the future "unio mystica."
Adam began the 7th Age of Cancer.
Noah was the 8th generation in the 8th Age of Gemini with 8 persons on the Ark.
Abram was the 9th from Noah in the 9th Age of Taurus.
The mystery of Abram to Abraham flowed into the 10th Age of Aries
where eventually Moses was the initiator by way of Divine intervention
of the 10 Plagues and the 10 Commandments,
at which point Judah was 10 generations from David (the stem of Jesse).
Luke's genealogy shows from David (by way of Nathan)
there were 11 groups of 5 verses or 55 generations
to the birth of Jesus in the 11th Age of Pisces.
   Actually Luke 3:25 begins with Naum the first generation
of the 11th Age leading to 11 generations to Jesus Christ.
    If we add the 3 generations before Judah (Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) the total is 58.
The genealogy of Jesus Christ in Matthew 1:17 has great significance in that there were
3 groups of fourteen generations or 42 from Abraham to King David (by way of Solomon)
and to the Exile then the birth of Jesus.
Thus 58 generations in one lineage and 42 in the other lineage leaves a variance of 16.

http://www.mazzaroth.com/ChapterSix/GenerationsOfJesusChrist.htm
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 09:12:47 AM by WhiteWings »
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #132 on: January 31, 2009, 09:18:44 AM »
Far out information man...not sure I'm diggin' it though :afFro:
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #133 on: January 31, 2009, 09:48:59 AM »
Jabcat, you should know being a mod. I'm just the forums  :icon_jokercolor:
Interesting thread. What I also find interesting is that there are so many area's that overlap between Christianity and and other world views. I'll see if I can find more stuff that's about the Christain side of 2012

The night that Jesus was born, apparently the Age of Aries the ram ended and the Age of Pisces the fishes began. Aries was the age of battle. It was a war-saturated age and the Jewish tribes of the time were no exception. They were as bloodthirsty as they were religious and the chosen people of Israel, from whose lineage Jesus would come, were inclined to forget their LORD on occasion and worship the ram.

In the Age of Pisces, Christianity was born and the awareness of humility and charity. The early Christians used the symbol of the fishes scratched on the walls of their secret hiding places for other Christians during the Roman persecution, and Jesus referred to his disciples as "fishers of men." In the Age of Pisces, the struggle has been for freedom from war and persecution-and a struggle it has been-especially between good and evil.

When Jesus spoke of the Jewish temple, of his body, and how both would be destroyed, it was also meant as a sign of the times. That dark and terrible night there was an earthquake and the temple was rent down the middle. His physical body was dead, and the Age of Pisces became the Beginning of Sorrows.

For two days Jesus was in the grave. He brought in the Age of Pisces of Peace on earth and good will to all, but for "two days" and two thousand years (the Age of Pisces) there would be no peace or good will while his spirit was gone from our presence.

In God's time, one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The Son of man [Jesus] was put through a physical death by the forces of evil, but the seed of the serpent only managed to "bruise his heel." The world can never destroy evil, as it is a dimension of God, but we can "bruise its head" and keep it under control. For two thousand years (two days), our world has been torn down the middle, like the temple, between good and evil and we have been spiritually dead like the body of Christ, but the third day is dawning! It is the spiritual resurrection of the Son of God, and there will be peace on earth and good will to all.

The time has come and it is NOW! It is NOT the end of the world as many people fear and the messengers of doom have prophesied. On the contrary, it is the beginning of a New World Order. Jesus will be King of kings and Lord of Lords, not in body, but in the Spirit of God. In astrology, it is known as the Age of Aquarius.

http://www.ambafrance-do.org/spirituality/51054.php
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #134 on: January 31, 2009, 10:08:00 AM »
Few snippets from a purely astroloy site. Again a lot of overlap with Christianity. All world views seem to originate from one source.
He was born, the Bible says, of a Virgin, the Virgo being the opposite sign of Pisces. Let us also point out that the sign of Virgo is also associated with the wheat head, immaculately white. Indeed, Christ nourished the multitude of people who followed Him with fish and bread.
The pope still wears a mitre, which is in the shape of a fish.

The sign of Pisces is a sign of sacrifice, charity, mercy, compassion and pardon. The entire Christian religion therefore strives in this way. The annual religious period that corresponds to the sign of Pisces is Lent, a period of sacrifice.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #135 on: January 31, 2009, 10:21:01 AM »
Jesus Christ in fact, tells his disciples about the end of the Pisces Age and the beginning of the Aquarian Age and for his followers to make the transition of consciousness and spirituality into the new age. Each age is roughly 2000 age...hmm guys, how long ago did Jesus live? You're right...2000 years. What's coming up? 2012! how interesting indeed!

Here is the Greek translation:

Luke 22:10 says "He said to them: "Look! When YOU enter into the city a man carrying an earthenware vessel of water will meet you. Follow him into the house into which he enters.

In Matthew 28:20 it states "Surely I am with you always, to the very end of the AGE."
In Matthew 12:32, "The holy spirit will not be forgiven, either in this AGE or in the AGE to come."
In Matthew 13:39, "The harvest is the end of the AGE, and the harvesters are angels". 13:40 "As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the AGE".
In Matthew 24:3 "and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the AGE?"
and from Luke 18:30 "the kingdom of God will fail to recieve many times as much in this AGE and, in the AGE to come, eternal life."
First Corinthians 3:6, "We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this AGE or of the rulers of this AGE who are coming to nothing".
Hebrews 6:5 "Who have tasted the goodness of the word of god and the powers of the coming AGE".
Ephesians 3:5, "Which in other AGES was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit."

The word "age" is used many times. Here an age lasts about 2000 years.
Could it mean the Kingdom of Jesus lasts an age=2000 years?

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #136 on: January 31, 2009, 10:32:31 AM »
I've usually stayed away from astrological stuff, although one of my favorite writers, J. Preston Eby s/w endorses it through the writings of Bill Briton  :mshock:...albeit, from a Christian, "Lord Of All Creation" POV rather than a modern-day "wow, man" occultic one.  However, these are quite interesting things you've posted, how as you say, the overlap and citing of Jesus and His reign, etc.  Thanks!

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #137 on: January 31, 2009, 10:35:18 AM »
"There shall be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars." - Jesus Christ, Luke 21:25

One of the great astrological stories in the Bible is the story of the star of Bethlehem. It is written that the star was a sign from God signaling the birth of the Messiah into the world. The three Magi, Persian astrologer-kings, determined the time of this birth by the position of this star. In 1600, Johannes Kepler hypothesized that this star was actually a conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn. Confirmed by modern astrology, this symbolism ties in with the prophecies of that era concerning a Messiah amongst the Jews. The conjunctions occurred at the end of Pisces, ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is the planet of kings. Saturn is the planet that rules the Jews, thereby giving the king of the Jews. This was a very infrequent triple conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn and it occurred in the year 7 B.C.

According to Flavius Josephus, the famed Jewish historian, the Jewish temple at Jerusalem had the twelve signs of the zodiac inlaid in its floor. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b2/Beit_Alpha.jpg
Josephus also stated that the twelve loaves of showbread in the temple was a reference to the zodiac. In modern times, Israel issued stamps with the zodiac signs identified with the twelve tribes of Israel and the astrological symbolism of the temple.

"And there shall be SIGNS in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the Earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the Earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory." (Luke 21:25-27)

In the verse above, Christ uses astrology to reveal the "signs" in the sky of his coming.

"Can you bring forth the Mazzaroth (the zodiac) in their seasons or lead out the Bear with its cubs? (an astrological constellation)" (Job 38:32)

This Bible verse shows God using astrology to answer Job.

Jesus was born under the end of the age of Aries (the ram or lamb) and this may explain why he called himself the "lamb of God." By the time Jesus began his ministry, it was the beginning of the age of Pisces (the fish, the Church age). The sign of the fish has special significance to Christianity because the sign of the fish has been known throughout the millennia to be the sign of Christianity. Jesus recruited "fishermen" as disciples to make them "fishers of men." He fed the masses with a miraculous draft of fishes. His followers were know in Latin as "pisciculi", the "little fishes." A commonly used icon in Christian churches is the "Vesica Piscis", which is Latin for "mouth of the fish". Its shape resembles a fish without a tail. It can be seen in the shape of stained glass windows in many churches and cathedrals. The Pope wears a ceremonial hat in the shape of a fish head.

Around the year 2300 A.D., the end of the age of Pisces will occur. The world will then enter a new age, the age of Aquarius (the Water-Bearer). It should be obvious to Christians that the identity of this "Water-Bearer" is the one who (1) came from the waters of Galilee (2) baptized with water (3) changed water into wine (4) walked on the water (5) washed the feet of others with water (6) calmed the ocean waters (7) gives living water (8) says we must be born of water (9) drank the cup from the Father.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen13.html

« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 03:55:28 PM by WhiteWings »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #138 on: January 31, 2009, 10:47:11 AM »
I've usually stayed away from astrological stuff, although one of my favorite writers, J. Preston Eby s/w endorses it through the writings of Bill Briton  :mshock:...albeit, from a Christian, "Lord Of All Creation" POV rather than a modern-day "wow, man" occultic one.  However, these are quite interesting things you've posted, how as you say, the overlap and citing of Jesus and His reign, etc.  Thanks!

Personally I'm not a big believer (read none) of astrology.
That's why I only quoted from sites that at least quote some verses.
IIRC God forbids astrology but promotes astronomy. For me there sometimes is a grey area between them.
The star signs and constelations used in astrology are real (like astronomy).
Things go wrong when they are used to predict this weeks love life. -> see the daily astrology page in the news papers.

About the overlap. ET and UR have overlap too. Because they come clearly from the same source. But if you look real good there are much more overlapping area's troughout the world. Like Chinese great flood stories. Or Chinese stories of the longest night = longest day in the Bible.
Then that New Age stuff. Looks sometimes like a hybrid of astrology and Christianity. Like ETs only focus on fire-verses others seem to focus only on astronomy-verses.

The main question is: Are all the quotes I posted above nonsense? I don't know because I'm not very religious (yet).
But if I was a real Christian I would likely not ignore the quotes because God Himself quite often mentioned/promoted astronomy related things.
The Bible speaks of past present and coming ages.
If a age really is 2000/2160 years long as the quotes suggest I would think the ages in Gods masterplan should all start/end at specific astronomy events/ages.....

"There shall be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars." - Jesus Christ, Luke 21:25
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 10:56:41 AM by WhiteWings »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #139 on: January 31, 2009, 11:08:30 AM »
Nah, I certainly think there's something to the signs in the heavens...it's just like so many other things...there's a purity, and then there's a perversion.  Sometimes it's hard to separate them and know the difference.

On another note, I'd be disappointed if you ever became religious.  But believe on (trust in) our Savior all you want and with all the faith He gives you  :thumbsup:.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 11:11:23 AM by jabcat »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #140 on: January 31, 2009, 04:51:55 PM »
 :cloud9: Anybody ever read, "The Heavens Declare", which I believe was by Preston Eby? It's not a book, but a LONG series of articles about what he said God revealed to him about the constellations. Blessings.....

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #141 on: January 31, 2009, 04:55:30 PM »
:cloud9: Anybody ever read, "The Heavens Declare", which I believe was by Preston Eby? It's not a book, but a LONG series of articles about what he said God revealed to him about the constellations. Blessings.....

I think Jabcat did:
I've usually stayed away from astrological stuff, although one of my favorite writers, J. Preston Eby s/w endorses it through the writings of Bill Briton

Link to the mentioned articles: http://sigler.org/eby/heavens.html
Gonna rip that site to .pdf

Thanks Cardinal :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 04:58:06 PM by WhiteWings »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #142 on: January 31, 2009, 06:41:17 PM »
in 2008, 2009, and 2010 there will be one solar eclipse each year and that event will fall like a bullseye right on the first of Av {?} which they say is the dark time in the Jewish calendar for 9 days --it's when they worshipped the golden calf, also when the Babylonians broke through the walls of Jerusalem, the destruction of the Temple in 70 ad.  (It was on the 9th of Av [?} that the ten spies brought the bad report,  and the Temple was destroyed twice on the 9th of Av). 

There are various dates for the destruction of the temple.

Friday August 10th 70AD = Av 15th 3830
Full moon
Feast: Tu B'av
This minor feast today is a little similar to Valentines day.
In the past it was feast of matchmaking (between tribes)
Some other meaning. None of them relavant to this topic.

Av 9th was on a Saturday. August 4th
Feast: Tish Av B'av

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #143 on: February 01, 2009, 02:50:16 AM »
The topic of the zodiac has fascinated me to no end.  It also got my hands slapped from my supervisor . . . in my excitement, I emailed him about how I was going to go into just the basics of each of the signs . . . man, you should have seen how fast that made him dial up my number . . .called me to his office directly and  . . .lovingly of course . . .told me to cease and dissist of all further talk on astroligal matters in the church . . .and not to even continue studying on them in my free time.  It was his personal opinion that the best that would come out of such a series of sermons would be confusion at best. 

So I quit.  But much of what I gathered was from Eby's writings as well.  It really is quite fascinating.  It's like just about everything else we've talked about when concerning various denominational beleifs . . .everyone seems to have just a strand of the whole truth that they've confiscated and fluffed up that one strand into a full-fledged belief system . .when all it really was, was a strand of the whole truth. 

There are so many things that the church now rejects that actually originated with God and has been perverted beyond recognition.  There was a prayer someone had on this forum where they felt they were demon oppressed due to communicating with an astrologist.  I responded with the same principle, that it originated from God in the first place, but was cautioned even here.  This subject to me, is just a part of the many things that are yet to be shaken from our so called theologies and philosophies that Hebrews speaks of.  Things that we say God said, that God never said.  And things we say God didn't say, that God really did say.

WW. You quoted Jesus was born under the end of the age of Aries (the ram or lamb) and this may explain why he called himself the "lamb of God."

I'm assuming it was from Eby . .really don't know . . .but I would have to say Jesus did not call himself the lamb of God because he was referring to the sign of when he was physically born.  I would say, God established in the heavens the sign and title because they prophecy and pronounce the coming of the lamb to the world in the flesh.  All things point to Christ . . .Christ does not point to all things . . . not sure if I'm making any sense with that.

martincisneros

« Reply #144 on: February 01, 2009, 03:45:48 AM »
So, let's summarize all that could happen on December 21st, 2012, or the 23rd of 2012 depending on who you believe since some scholars interpret the writing on the ancient walls differently:

1.  Sun could be turned to darkness and the moon to blood;

2.  Everybody could get hemmoroids;

3.  Gasoline could fall below a dollar a gallon;

4.  Glen Campbell could be forced to apologize for having ever sung Rhinestone Cowboy;

5.  Cats, dogs, hamsters, canaries, ferrets, parrots, and dead presidents and prime ministers could cannibalize all of our faces in our sleep because we hadn't switched to Geico Insurance yet;

6.  Global warming could successfully be proven to be caused by our remote controls, at which point in order to save the planet all of the governments of the world will issue everybody new remote controls that don't work, at tax payers expenses, of course, and we'll all be forced to watch reruns of Presidential State of the Union addresses for the next 40,000 years without sleep and without death finding us;

7.  Elvis Presley could be elected as the head of the European Union, just in time to sing about a whole lotta shakin' going on when the earthquake in the book of Revelation happens;

8.  Relief could once again be spelled R, O, L, A, I, D, S;

9.  The Titanic could finally reach the U.S.;

10. Fur coats could come to life and run off screaming, even the faux ones;

11. Bad breath could be discovered to be the cure to cancer, diabetes, and AIDS;

12. Nero could rise from the dead as a French prostitute that Elvis Presley would fall in love with and begin singing "Hound Dog" to every night;

13. All of our social security numbers could start with 666;

14. We could all be forced to live on macaroni [without cheese or anything on it] and castor oil for 42 months;

15. All wind chimes could miraculously start playing the theme songs from the Addam's Family and Mash for 42 months and that could wind up being the only music that we have for that whole 42 months as all radio stations, IPods, and music collections and musical instruments miraculously freeze per Bin Ladin's demands;

16. Trees could become rapists that randomly strike everyone without warning;

17. Carl Baugh could win the Nobel Prize;

18. Everyone could have an ATM implanted in the back of their heads, whether they're strong enough to walk around with it or not;

19. All of the governments of the world could start paying all of us taxes;

20. It could be proven that Abraham Lincoln was actually killed by the illuminati;

21. It could be proven that Jesus was crucified by the illuminati;

22. It could be proven that God is a Right-wing Republican;

23. Preparation-H could become mandatory in all of the schools;

24. All women could be forced to take fertility drugs and have 8 kids each year under a new definition of population control;

25. Cars, trucks, vans, and airplanes could become the Transformers;

26. The head of the illuminati could be successfully proven to have been Elmo all this time;

27. Aliens could be proven to have actually lived among us for centuries;

28. Ellen Degeneres could become President of the United States;

29. Snaughty English teachers could gain absolute power over the internet and each webpage with a split infinitive will be taken down;

30. Mechanical bulls could become the new taxi drivers;

31. Robin Williams could be proven to have been Bicentennial Man all of this time;

32. Mandatory eye donation at your 18th birthday could begin;

33. Jesus could come back, only to be chased by Elmo all over the middle east for 7 years;

34. Evolutionary scientists could evolve into rational human beings;

35. Mandatory evacuation of every bird's bowels onto every automobile, boat, plane, and their owners for 7 years straight could begin, with cages everywhere miraculously blowing open so that all birds can comply with fulfilling this curse upon automobiles, boats, planes, and their owners;

36. Mandatory evacuation of everyone from California could begin, with everyone being crammed into FEMA trailers and taken to Rhode Island, or is that Easter Island?;

37. The forced relocation of everyone from Washington D.C. to the commedy channel could begin;

38. Headaches could be proven to be mental telepathy with extraterrestrials at work;

39. Marilyn Monroe could be reincarnated as a writer's stationary;

40. George Burns, Morgan Freeman, or Bruce Almighty could be proven to have been God all of this time;

Did I miss any of the important ones to be on the lookout for that day that they're claiming happens then?  And I'm talking about the serious ones, like the ones above that people have been waiting for, for thousands of years!!

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #145 on: February 01, 2009, 04:28:49 AM »
all of that time I could have spent praying for all the sinners in Africa . .instead . . .I read all the way through this . . .sigh . . . :LH: :LH: :myahoo: :banana: :banana:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #146 on: February 01, 2009, 04:50:24 AM »
 :cloud9: Nathan; I was the one who made the comment about astrology, which is a type of god for many people and a fortunetelling device, in which charts are prepared both for "personality types" and telling the past/present/future. The study of THAT system is not of God, as nothing about it points to Christ, and it most definitely DOES come with an evil spirit all it's own, and absolutely is nothing to play around with or entertain.

I see what Eby received as totally different, for that reason, because God did set many things in the second heaven for signs to point to Christ. Blessings....

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #147 on: February 01, 2009, 04:55:42 AM »
:cloud9: Nathan; I was the one who made the comment about astrology, which is a type of god for many people and a fortunetelling device, in which charts are prepared both for "personality types" and telling the past/present/future. The study of THAT system is not of God, as nothing about it points to Christ, and it most definitely DOES come with an evil spirit all it's own, and absolutely is nothing to play around with or entertain.

I see what Eby received as totally different, for that reason, because God did set many things in the second heaven for signs to point to Christ. Blessings....

First . . .you are not the person I was referring to about the cautioning . . .at least I'm about 75% positive it was someone else . .either way . .no problems . . . there are just to many posts that you've posted that have clearly had truth coming from them for me to get all bent up over just one post . . . I truly love and enjoy your heart and perspectives . . .and I respect your opinions very much.

Second, what you explained about the totally different approach . .that was my point . . . the original reality of the stars playing such a big role in proclaiming Christ has been perverted so much to the point that the church not only rejects it, but they go into a state of shock and panic at the "idea" that Christians would be so bold to approach the subject at all.  God is realigning the stars all right . . .and we are those stars.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #148 on: February 01, 2009, 05:00:59 AM »
 :cloud9: Ok, well I was telling you that I am agreeing with you on the corruption of what HE created, BUT with reservations as to what we open the gate to, if you get my drift. Got to make sure the lees settle to the bottom before we drink, ya know?  :laughing7: Blessings....

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #149 on: February 01, 2009, 05:14:31 AM »
One of the questions that I always ask when dealing with this subject was . . who really was it that came from the east with the gifts?  How did they find Jesus?

Now there's a revelation . . . How did they find Jesus?