Author Topic: Matthew 26:24  (Read 5978 times)

Offline thinktank

• Silver
Re: Matthew 26:24
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2011, 09:50:41 PM »
his belly

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2011, 09:58:47 PM »
Parables doesn't mean inaccessible truths, otherwise Jesus has wasted his time.

There is truth to be found.

Now I have found something interesting and controversial, which might explain the woe unto Judas. It is a long thing to explain though and brings a lot of other questions, but I will try to reveal someday.
There is no better 'someday' as 'today'  :thumbsup:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2011, 10:07:29 PM »
yes TT

each of us must put to death the deeds of Judas in our flesh...the liar[false prophet] and theif spirit is two-fold the child of hell...all that

remains is satan to enter......and you have the living parable of the son of perdition.....a 3 fold abomination that causes desolation to His temple

Dan 9;26  Mark 13;14 and Luke 11;15

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2011, 10:59:46 PM »
Another belly one!  When Judas died, his belly burst.  Again, connecting earthiness in him being released.

18-20"As you know, he took the evil bribe money and bought a small farm. There he came to a bad end, rupturing his belly and spilling his guts. Everybody in Jerusalem knows this by now; they call the place Murder Meadow. It's exactly what we find written in the Psalms:

Let his farm become haunted

So no one can ever live there.
"And also what was written later:

Let someone else take over his post.

Murder Meadow, no life there . . .the dirt within him released out of him upon his death, just as the carnality in us causes death and isolation, no one wants to frequent our fields, eat of our fruit, for what we've brought forth was rooted in our earthiness, there's no life in us, it only leads us to suicide ourselves.

Offline shawn

• Bronze
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2011, 04:14:46 AM »
Agent...the main issue I have had with the argument that people deserve an eternal hell for temporal "choices" is the fact that ALL are born slaves.  ALL are born slaves by no guilt of their own.  Where is the choice in slavery? 

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2011, 04:17:11 PM »
Even though our perspectives of what we're seeing now have been around for thousands of years, the ET side of it has been so wide-spread and embraced by so many "respected" leaders, there are so many that become defensive just by reflex.  It's a process of breaking soil, planting seeds, watering . . .weeding from time to time even . . .before the actual truth of what God is bringing will manifest in them. 

Yet having said that, there "is" a reference in Scripture about how the fields will be so ripe and ready for this that the harvestor will overtake the planter . . .that's some pretty quick turn-around!!  I can't say that "that" has come to be as of yet, but it's definitely something to look forward to.  Their time is coming regardless of how firm they are in where they're at right now.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2011, 04:27:40 PM »
Agent...the main issue I have had with the argument that people deserve an eternal hell for temporal "choices" is the fact that ALL are born slaves.  ALL are born slaves by no guilt of their own.  Where is the choice in slavery?
The slave owner is responsible for the slave.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2011, 04:46:07 PM »
the slave owner is responsible for the slave....my people were sold for nothing....and when God sets out to deliver His people..Pharoah

won't let go[prince of this world]...ISRAEL IS MY FIRSTBORN SON[Israel code name for all mankind]

Agent X

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2011, 07:18:42 PM »
Thank you all for the comments. I have come to realize that UR seems to fit the person of God more than ET.
It has been much research and reading the scriptures, and trying to break free from the indoctrinations of my upbringing.

But there are still more questions, and conflicts.

For instance with this new perspective I have found myself at odds with my parents, and now perhaps my wife.
She thinks I am crazy and going off the deep end...

What I find most interesting is that people almost WANT there to be a hell.
The idea of God reconciling the world seems ludicrous to them, and I am speaking damnable heresies...

An old friend whom I have participated in many forum discussions with regarding Christianity and different faiths in the world is basically accusing me of falling victim to a deceiving spirit, and I have "itching" ears for this new false doctrine. It's sad really, but yet I understand my oppostion all to well. I used to be a huge advocate of ET and inform those who rejected Christ were doomed for all eternity. I am fully aware of the beliefs and it is interesting that now I am finding myself on the receiving end of these things.

I was always under the belief and/or assumption that it took a mans own volition to obtain salvation by excercising their free-will.
But after my recent studies and prayer I came to realize that excercising free-will in order to obtain salvation is "a work".
Because it falls under a category of something a person MUST do in order to be saved, not 100% God, but reliant on this work.
Which conradicts scripture when it says that faith is given to men from God, and that men do not choose Christ, but God gives them to Christ.
No man can confess that Jesus Christ is Lord unless it is by the Holy Spirit etc etc.

So Lord willing God will continue to supply my needs and arm me for the battles ahead.
I am finding myself more and more alone with this revelation of truth. I sought this out with much desire and ambitions - but it was only provided through an answered prayer.

So if you have a free moment think of me on the journey ahead, and may God bless you all.

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2011, 07:59:32 PM »
The slave owner is responsible for the slave.

:happygrin:Again   :thumbsup:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2011, 08:47:15 PM »
Thank you all for the comments. I have come to realize that UR seems to fit the person of God more than ET.
It has been much research and reading the scriptures, and trying to break free from the indoctrinations of my upbringing.

But there are still more questions, and conflicts.

For instance with this new perspective I have found myself at odds with my parents, and now perhaps my wife.
She thinks I am crazy and going off the deep end...

What I find most interesting is that people almost WANT there to be a hell.
The idea of God reconciling the world seems ludicrous to them, and I am speaking damnable heresies...

An old friend whom I have participated in many forum discussions with regarding Christianity and different faiths in the world is basically accusing me of falling victim to a deceiving spirit, and I have "itching" ears for this new false doctrine. It's sad really, but yet I understand my oppostion all to well. I used to be a huge advocate of ET and inform those who rejected Christ were doomed for all eternity. I am fully aware of the beliefs and it is interesting that now I am finding myself on the receiving end of these things.

I was always under the belief and/or assumption that it took a mans own volition to obtain salvation by excercising their free-will.
But after my recent studies and prayer I came to realize that excercising free-will in order to obtain salvation is "a work".
Because it falls under a category of something a person MUST do in order to be saved, not 100% God, but reliant on this work.
Which conradicts scripture when it says that faith is given to men from God, and that men do not choose Christ, but God gives them to Christ.
No man can confess that Jesus Christ is Lord unless it is by the Holy Spirit etc etc.

So Lord willing God will continue to supply my needs and arm me for the battles ahead.
I am finding myself more and more alone with this revelation of truth. I sought this out with much desire and ambitions - but it was only provided through an answered prayer.

So if you have a free moment think of me on the journey ahead, and may God bless you all.

Brother, know that you may feel lonely now, but you are not alone.  Many here have experienced the same things, myself included.  I lost my "status" in the "church" - my ability to play in the praise band, be a leader in the music department - a few days later I received an email requesting I turn in my key to the "big building with a steeple" (they call it the church or God's House).  After a few years, it still sometimes feels strange, but if God leads you out, and into the wilderness (or desert) be assured the most important One - your Friend Jesus that sticks closer than a brother - is there with you.

Advice from one who's been there.  Take it easy with your wife.  Love her more, be more patient, do more for her - in essence, show the fruit of the Spirit that is working within you.  Don't argue with her, be supportive, give the Spirit room to work on her heart.  Share GENTLY with her when led, but don't force anything.  My wife was resistant at first, but the Lord worked on her.  One day she was thinking about it, and she said the thought came to her, God is Love [how could Love Personified do what the "church/ET" says He will do to His creation?]

Be at peace, let the joy of the Lord be your strength.  Know that your belief about UR/ET does not affect yours or anyone's actual salvation who the Lord has determined Himself who He will save.  Although a crucial understanding, it remains that "whosoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved" - and we're saved by grace through faith - and THAT not of ourselves.  IT IS A GIFT OF GOD.

Blessings, we will pray.  Your brother, James.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2011, 12:08:55 AM »
Totally agree with Jabcat and would also like to add that the passage that you're being accused of becoming (itching ears).  I couldn't help but relate to your current position as I recognize the same earmarks as you have.  But the problem with their accusation is, you weren't going out searching for someone to tell you what you wanted to hear.  That passage shouldn't be used as a license for others to throw at you should you find a restlessness in your spirit for God to take you higher.  That passage is for those who continue to walk in the flesh, are influenced by fleshly things and want someone to justify their lusts of the flesh. 

What God is doing is, he's sending out the call for those with ears to hear, to respond to as the party is about to begin and there are still a lot of empty place-settings at the Father's table.  Which message is actually bringing freedom to the captives?  The one of hell if you don't?  Or the one of Love that fought for you and won?

No, it's not our ears itching . . .it's our hearts starving for the freedom of truth and God has heard and he's responded.  Truth is coming to know us and in doing so, we're being set free from the confinement and bondage we had been led into.

2 Timothy 4
 1I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
 2Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
 3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;  4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

We aren't the first ones that turned away . . .what we're embracing now is that sound doctrine Paul was speaking of and many have "already" turned away from that sound doctrine and we're turning back "to" what they turned "away" from!!

It's the picture of John in Revelation all over again.  He heard the voice BEHIND HIM even though he was "in" the spirit when it happened.  It's an indication, John being a representative of the church, was "still" found facing the wrong way and in order to "see" the voice, he had to repent, he had to "turn around".  We are the voice calling out, but the church needs to "turn around" to SEE his voice in us . . .I did, I turned around . .I had to let go of my entire doctrine and belief system to allow the Father to reconstruct his Truth in me . . . it didn't make my flesh perfect . . .but it perfected my position in Christ which affected the power flesh once had over me.

Don't let them put doubt back into what God has been leading you out of.  Freedom is rising up in the church and the religious crowd doesn't know what to make of it . . .but . . .they soon will!!!

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2011, 12:20:37 AM »

It seems a very common thing that those called out from Babylon and Egypt usually spend time alone.
It's impossible to stay friends with the world.

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2011, 01:16:21 AM »
Totally agree with Jabcat and would also like to add that the passage that you're being accused of becoming (itching ears).  I couldn't help but relate to your current position as I recognize the same earmarks as you have.  But the problem with their accusation is, you weren't going out searching for someone to tell you what you wanted to hear.  That passage shouldn't be used as a license for others to throw at you should you find a restlessness in your spirit for God to take you higher.  That passage is for those who continue to walk in the flesh, are influenced by fleshly things and want someone to justify their lusts of the flesh. 

What God is doing is, he's sending out the call for those with ears to hear, to respond to as the party is about to begin and there are still a lot of empty place-settings at the Father's table.  Which message is actually bringing freedom to the captives?  The one of hell if you don't?  Or the one of Love that fought for you and won?

No, it's not our ears itching . . .it's our hearts starving for the freedom of truth and God has heard and he's responded.  Truth is coming to know us and in doing so, we're being set free from the confinement and bondage we had been led into.

2 Timothy 4
 1I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
 2Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
 3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;  4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

We aren't the first ones that turned away . . .what we're embracing now is that sound doctrine Paul was speaking of and many have "already" turned away from that sound doctrine and we're turning back "to" what they turned "away" from!!

It's the picture of John in Revelation all over again.  He heard the voice BEHIND HIM even though he was "in" the spirit when it happened.  It's an indication, John being a representative of the church, was "still" found facing the wrong way and in order to "see" the voice, he had to repent, he had to "turn around".  We are the voice calling out, but the church needs to "turn around" to SEE his voice in us . . .I did, I turned around . .I had to let go of my entire doctrine and belief system to allow the Father to reconstruct his Truth in me . . . it didn't make my flesh perfect . . .but it perfected my position in Christ which affected the power flesh once had over me.

Don't let them put doubt back into what God has been leading you out of.  Freedom is rising up in the church and the religious crowd doesn't know what to make of it . . .but . . .they soon will!!!
:thumbsup:

At one point Paul said everyone had abandoned him, save a couple guys.  Everyone in asia has turned back.  The reason may have been that Christ didn't return bodily by 63 AD, leaving 7 years for a literal fulfillment before 70 AD.  70 AD being one generation after Christ, and also it fell on an important jubilee timeline.  (askelm restoring the original bible order)

The point is, the falling away has already happened.  I know my family, friends think I've been given over to the strong delusion that will come at the end of days.  The thing is most of them really have no idea because they just spout off the same catch phrases they've heard in christian circles.

Bro you are in an exciting place, and you are not alone.  Like Nathan said you've been called out, what an exciting thing to know that God has called you by name. 

Also I would highly urge you to heed turning your swords into plowshares.  Coming out of churchianity always ready to defend the faith, you want to go to battle for this new found hope (I was, still am).  Nathan kept repeating it when I first came here, and I thought he was just a wuss or something :winkgrin:.  Oh that I would have heeded that, cus once you bring out your sword they bring out theirs, and when your sword brakes theirs they bring a shield.  When you brake that they just turn and run (or cover their ears and say I can't hear you, la, la, la, la).  And there you are left standing with a sword, while they've ran back to their encampment to recover (more indoctrination).  Its amazing the stress thats left my life since I stopped trying to attack and defend all the time.

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2011, 01:16:50 AM »

It seems a very common thing that those called out from Babylon and Egypt usually spend time alone.
It's impossible to stay friends with the world.

That a Truth. Amen
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline onlytruth

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2011, 01:22:51 AM »
Hi Agent x....my wife had a hard time at first,actually calling up friends and discussing my heresy.It was hard and lonely but now I am happy to say she sees religion for what it is,God has a plan
blessings :icon_king:

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2011, 05:06:40 AM »

Bro you are in an exciting place, and you are not alone.  Like Nathan said you've been called out, what an exciting thing to know that God has called you by name. 

Also I would highly urge you to heed turning your swords into plowshares.  Coming out of churchianity always ready to defend the faith, you want to go to battle for this new found hope (I was, still am).  Nathan kept repeating it when I first came here, and I thought he was just a wuss or something :winkgrin:.  Oh that I would have heeded that, cus once you bring out your sword they bring out theirs, and when your sword brakes theirs they bring a shield.  When you brake that they just turn and run (or cover their ears and say I can't hear you, la, la, la, la).  And there you are left standing with a sword, while they've ran back to their encampment to recover (more indoctrination).  Its amazing the stress thats left my life since I stopped trying to attack and defend all the time.

That is wonderful! Praise God!