Discussions Relating to Universal Reconciliation > Bible Verses Used to Assert Not All Will be Saved

Hebrews 9:27 Die, Then Judgment

<< < (13/13)

eaglesway:
Two very cool posts, Thanx Good Report, Sheila !

ded2daworld:
getting back to the original subject -
How about
Matthew 12:36
"But I say unto you that every idle word that men shall speak,  they shall give account thereof in the Day of Judgment.
There is judgment then for all. Who among us has never spoken an idle word?

lomarah:

--- Quote from: eaglesway on October 25, 2012, 03:24:46 AM ---parallel perceptions of  paradoxical paradigms providing periodic paroxysms of perturbation

--- End quote ---
:laugh:

Delightfully delectable display of diction!  :banana:

lomarah:

--- Quote from: sheila on October 25, 2012, 04:12:03 AM ---    John 5;7   sir, the invalid replied,'I have no-one to help me in the pool when the water is disturbed/perturbed

now the earth was formless and empty,darkness was over the surface of the deep,and the spirit

of God was hovering over the waters

Let there be en expanse between the waters,to seperate water from water[paradox]

......here a great number of disabled people used to lie-the blind the lame the paralyzed...........

Do you want to get well?....... Get up! Pick up your mat and walk[paradigm]

twin pools= Bethsaida/parallel

--- End quote ---

Wow, very cool. Isn't there a divine paradox thread that you started awhile back Sheila? Will have to search for that later. :)

eaglesway:

--- Quote from: lomarah on October 25, 2012, 02:47:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: eaglesway on October 25, 2012, 03:24:46 AM ---parallel perceptions of  paradoxical paradigms providing periodic paroxysms of perturbation

--- End quote ---
:laugh:

Delightfully delectable display of diction!  :banana:

--- End quote ---

:gimmefive:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version