Author Topic: Wheat & Tares (Excellent Explanation!)  (Read 31793 times)

Offline Peacetroll

• Restricted
  • God is gathering his spirit and his breath
Re: Wheat & Tares (Excellent Explanation!)
« Reply #125 on: May 06, 2008, 05:52:15 PM »
Shuck and jive on, but I have told you. What is going on here is rational, from beginning to end. There is no majical becoming just like Jesus in your flesh, here on earth, no breaking of the scriptures, and in the end no Darkness at all.
 Chuck, why do you think you are not of Adam? Several of you have implied that. What is the source of this within you? I see that you comprehend all humans are not of Adam apparently, Just as Balaam said.

1 Chronicles 1:1
Adam, Sheth, Enosh,

Since Noah and his sons were sons of Seth, hense all Adamic men on earth are sons of Seth what was Balaam saying?

Numbers 24:17
I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.

Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Offline chuckt

« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2008, 06:19:17 PM »

Chuck, why do you think you are not of Adam? Several of you have implied that. What is the source of this within you? I see that you comprehend all humans are not of Adam apparently, Just as Balaam said

HUH :dontknow:

Since Noah and his sons were sons of Seth, hense all Adamic men on earth are sons of Seth what was Balaam saying?

Numbers 24:17
I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.

can you despinse with the riddles and just say it?  when did the nonadamic race come into being?

Offline Peacetroll

• Restricted
« Reply #127 on: May 06, 2008, 09:02:54 PM »
How many times must I say it. With the birth of Cain. Abel was Adams son, in his likeness as next was Seth. When Cain was born Eve said where he came from.

Genesis 4
 1And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

2And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground. [this is the son she concieved from Adam]

Paul backs this up exactly.

1 John 3:12
Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Offline chuckt

« Reply #128 on: May 06, 2008, 09:08:36 PM »
 ok now how did cains line make it thru the flood?

are you pushing the serpent seed doctrine?

you wrote:

Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

YOU SEE IT???  """"""because""" his works were evil he is of the wicked one!!!  cain was of that wicked one BECAUSE his works not the other way around!!!! :happy3:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 09:21:47 PM by chuckt »

laren

« Reply #129 on: May 06, 2008, 09:16:37 PM »
So who is "Ishmael"?  Is he of the evil one??  Is he to be cast out??  to be destroyed??  

But Abraham had two sons.  One to be "cast out", and one to be "rewarded".  One who knows not the spiritual things of the Father, and one who does.    Same father, two sons, one to be cast out; and one to never be destroyed.

Is Ishmael from adamic race??

Gal 4:22  For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

Gal 4:23  But he [who was] of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman [was] by promise.

Gal 4:24  Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

Gal 4:25  For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Gal 4:26  But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Gal 4:27  For it is written, Rejoice, [thou] barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

Gal 4:28  Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.  

Gal 4:29  But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him [that was born] after the Spirit, even so [it is] now.

Gal 4:30  Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Hbr 12:18  For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest,

Hbr 12:25  See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more [shall not] we [escape], if we turn away from him that [speaketh] from heaven:

Hbr 12:26  Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

Hbr 12:27  And this [word], Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

Hbr 12:29  For our God [is] a consuming fire.

Offline chuckt

« Reply #130 on: May 06, 2008, 09:22:07 PM »
you wrote:

YOU SEE IT???  """"""because""" his works were evil he is of the wicked one!!!  cain was of that wicked one BECAUSE his works not the other way around!!!! :happy3:

READ IT IN CONTEXT:

8 Yet he who is doing sin is of the Adversary, for from the beginning is the Adversary sinning. For this was the Son of God manifested, that He should be annulling the acts of the Adversary.
9 Everyone who is begotten of God is not doing sin, for His seed is remaining in him, and he can not be sinning, for he is begotten of God.
10 In this are apparent the children of God and the children of the Adversary: everyone who is not doing righteousness is not of God, and who is not loving his brother.
11 For this is the message which you hear from the beginning,
12 that we may be loving one another, not according as Cain was of the wicked one and slays his brother. And on behalf of what does he slay him? Seeing that his acts were wicked, yet those of his brother, just.13 Marvel not, brethren, if the world is hating you.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 09:24:45 PM by chuckt »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #131 on: May 06, 2008, 09:50:47 PM »
" A hologram is a flat surface that, under proper illumination, appears to contain a three-dimensional image. A hologram may also project a three-dimensional image into the air—a lifelike image that can be photographed although it cannot be touched. Because they cannot be copied by ordinary means, holograms are widely used to prevent counterfeiting of documents such as credit cards, driver's licenses, and admission tickets. The word hologram comes from the Greek roots holos meaning whole and gramma meaning message. The process of making a hologram is called holography. When a hologram is made, light from a laser records an image of the desired object on film or a photographic plate."

Each cell of a hologram contains the whole message--the entire picture.  When light is shined on it, it reaches into a new dimension (e.g. a two dimensional picture becomes three dimensional).

In a normal photograph, each cell contains a portion of the picture.  In a hologram, each cell contains 'the whole message.'

Sheep follow the leader.  They go unthinkingly where the leader goes.  If the leader is bad, the sheep will  follow him to their destruction.

Jeremiah 50:6
My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their resting place.

Only the good shepherd leads the sheep in the paths of righteousness.

1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

--Psalm 23

Yet, the object is not to remain sheep but to grow up into the head of Christ.  The object is for each cell(person) to become a complete image of Christ, as in a hologram.  The object is for each part of the body (each person) to become complete and perfected.

2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

It is my hope that when this happens to enough people (a critical mass?) , the light of Christ will shine on the hologram, showing a picture of Christ that will fill the whole earth, and our prayer will be answered--on earth as it is in heaven.  It is my hope that truth will fill the whole earth, bringing down the kings of satan whose feet of clay (lies) is their fatal flaw.  The sons of God will stand for truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

34Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

35Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

44And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

45Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

--Daniel 2

« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 09:54:56 PM by Molly »

bobf

« Reply #132 on: May 06, 2008, 10:05:48 PM »
PT your doctrine of who will enter God's kingdom rests solely on physical, literal, fleshly descent - contradicting Paul and Christ.

Romans 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

And since you don't like us quoting Paul, here is Christ:

John 8:36  If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. 38  I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. 39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. 40  But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. 41  Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. 42  Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Note that Christ says:
[1] they ARE the seed of Abraham
[2] they ARE NOT the children of Abraham

The first is physical and meaningless.  The second is spiritual and all that matters.

PT nothing could be more plain.  Fleshly decent does not matter at all.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 10:07:55 PM by bobf »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #133 on: May 06, 2008, 10:22:03 PM »
17By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,

18Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:

19Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.

--Hebrews 11

"figure"
G3850
παραβολή
parabolē
par-ab-ol-ay'
From G3846; a similitude ("parable"), that is, (symbolically) fictitious narrative (of common life conveying a moral), apoth gm or adage: - comparison, figure, parable, proverb.

G3846
παραβάλλω
paraballō
par-ab-al'-lo
From G3844 and G906; to throw alongside, that is, (reflexively) to reach a place, or (figuratively) to liken: - arrive, compare.

Offline Peacetroll

• Restricted
« Reply #134 on: May 06, 2008, 10:26:33 PM »
Boy, how many times do I have to say the same things about the same subjects to have it understood.

Cain and a wife were on the arc with Noah. Noah had seven clean persons and he was called the eigth clean person meaning Noah. He also had two of the unclean, meaning Cain. If this were not so there could have been no kenites[son's of Cain] after the flood. They attached themselves to the tribe of Judah, and became jews. Look it up. Research it.

Not all who are of Israel are Israel, as I said above and all the children of God, the saints are of the tribes of Israel, or in other words Jacob. A whole 144,000 of them.They were born from above by the will of God. Of His Spirit. Borne from the womb to the grave. The workers in the field.
 Also all of the elect who are of the gentiles who are adopted children into the family of God. On all of these the second death has no power.
  All the others of Israel shall be saved as shall all the decendants of Adam. This occurs in the millineum. Saved because they are the breath of God.

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #135 on: May 06, 2008, 10:48:30 PM »
willieH: Hi brother Chuck! :hithere:

8 Yet he who is doing sin is of the Adversary, for from the beginning is the dversary sinning. For this-> -> -> -> was the Son of God manifested, that He should be annulling the acts of the Adversary.

:goodpost:  Great post brother C!

This in a nutshell says it all!  CHRIST's mission (as he sought and found the LOST) was to ANNUL (do AWAY with or Neutralize) the acts of the ADVERSARY... which is "satan"... those being the acts of SIN in men... which have tainted the ENTIRE CREATION... and brought DEATH upon ALL living things...

Dusty just will not see, nor will he actually discuss... that which he will not see...  He has stated that others with whom he is in discussion here, ...HOLD HIGHER, the words of PAUL over the Words of JESUS, and you brother Chuck, have nicely, simply and truthfully shown otherwise, by noting the witness of JOHN as well!

Are we to stuff the writings of JOHN into the incinerator with PAUL's?  And that the words of JESUS are also stated to be PARABOLIC and SPIRIT, and can understood in the SPIRIT ONLY... which means that as we each observe those words... we observe in part... ALL of us!

As a father of 3, and grandfather of 9... I can witness of the depth of my heart, that if I had power to save ALL of them from a peril that might face them... I would not select my "favorites" or the "best behaved" or the ones that are "most like ME",  of the bunch and SAVE them, basing their lives worthy of saving, upon THEIR response to ME...

Rather, I would save them ALL... which would be MY RESPONSE to THEM!  

For THAT is what LOVE DOES!

LOVE that is true, and pure, ...esteems ALL equally!

Praise our Father, for your post today!

peACe

...willieH  :icon_king:

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #136 on: May 06, 2008, 11:19:59 PM »
willieH:  Howdy ...'troll... :hithere:

More useless and unfounded and unproven babble... just as those who reside totally in the flesh proclaim SOMETHING (everything) came from NOTHING... do you suppose to feed us your babble...  :thumbdown:

Failing to answer question after question asked of you...  :thumbdown:

Boy, how many times do I have to say the same things about the same subjects to have it understood.

The only thing understood here dusty, is your obstinant attitude toward the truth... you post fabrication after fabrication... and expect the children to swallow it...

Cain and a wife were on the arc with Noah. Noah had seven clean persons and he was called the eigth clean person meaning Noah. He also had two of the unclean, meaning Cain. If this were not so there could have been no kenites[son's of Cain] after the flood. They attached themselves to the tribe of Judah, and became jews. Look it up. Research it.

You fail to note Scriptural proofs for these assertions, then instruct US to "research it"?  :laughing7:  Please! :rolleye:

Gen 7:1  And YHVH said unto Noah, ...come thou and ALL thy house into the ark, for thee have I seen RIGHTEOUS before me in this generation...

(1) The word THEE references Noah AND his HOUSE... and does NOT appear in the SCRIPTURES... all references such as thee, he, she, etc... are INSERTED referencing prior context... you should KNOW this dude!  Since you have alluded that you have done "research"!

(2) Notice that even if you wish to make differentiation... BOTH the CLEAN ...AND... UNCLEAN, were SAVED!

Not all who are of Israel are Israel, as I said above and all the children of God, the saints are of the tribes of Israel, or in other words Jacob. A whole 144,000 of them.They were born from above by the will of God. Of His Spirit. Borne from the womb to the grave. The workers in the field.

More LITERAL beliefs from SYMBOLIC writings... no proof forthcoming...  :thumbdown:

Also all of the elect who are of the gentiles who are adopted children into the family of God. On all of these the second death has no power.

Again, no SPIRITUAL knowledge of the "2nd death" is displayed here...  :Yeahright:

All the others of Israel shall be saved as shall all the decendants of Adam. This occurs in the millineum. Saved because they are the breath of God.

No "millenium" dusty... just another false "orthodox term" which does NOT appear in Scripture, and OFTEN used by you, to falsely verify your false teachings and beliefs...  :pitiful:

Using such terms only places you in the same category as those who attempt to prove the "RAPTURE" as Biblical... :mnah: :BangHead:  :declare:

peACe

...willieH  :icon_king:

Offline Peacetroll

• Restricted
« Reply #137 on: May 07, 2008, 02:25:07 AM »
Christ did disannul the works of the adversary. He fullfilled all the rules and regulations given by that one to set men free of the covenant with death, meaning the adversary.

Isaiah 28:18
And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #138 on: May 07, 2008, 03:06:02 AM »
11 For you, this whole vision is like words that are sealed up in a scroll. Suppose you give it to someone who can read. And suppose you say to him, "Please read this for us." Then he'll answer, "I can't. It's sealed up." 12 Or suppose you give the scroll to someone who can't read. And suppose you say, "Please read this for us." Then he'll answer, "I don't know how to read."

13 The Lord says,
   "These people worship me only with their words.
      They honor me by what they say.
      But their hearts are far away from me.
   Their worship doesn't mean anything to me.
      They teach nothing but human rules.
 14 So once more I will shock these people
      with many wonderful acts.
   I will destroy the wisdom of those who think they are so wise.
      I will do away with the cleverness of those who think they are so smart."
 15 How terrible it will be for people who do everything they can
      to hide their plans from the Lord!
   They do their work in darkness.
      They think, "Who sees us? Who will know?"
 16 They turn everything upside down.
      How silly they are to think that potters are like the clay they work with!
   Can what is made say to the one who made it,
      "You didn't make me"?
   Can the pot say to the potter,
      "You don't know anything"?
 17 In a very short time, Lebanon will be turned into rich farm lands.
      The rich farm lands will seem like a forest.
 18 At that time those who can't hear will hear what is read from the scroll.
      Those who are blind will come out of gloom and darkness.
      They will be able to see.
 19 Those who aren't proud will once again find their joy in the Lord.
      And those who are in need will find their joy in the Holy One of Israel.
 20 Those who don't show any pity will vanish.
      Those who make fun of others will disappear.
      All those who look for ways to do what is evil will be cut off.
 21 Without any proof, they claim that a man is guilty.
      In court they try to trap
      the one who speaks up for others.
   By using dishonest witnesses they keep those who aren't guilty
      from being treated fairly.

22 Long ago the Lord saved Abraham from trouble. Now he says to Jacob's people,
   "You will not be ashamed anymore.
      Your faces will no longer grow pale with fear.
 23 You will see your children living among you.
      I myself will give you those children.
   Then you will honor my name.
      You will recognize how holy I am.
      I am the Holy One of Jacob.
   You will have great respect for me.
      I am the God of Israel.
 24 I will give understanding to you
      who find yourselves going down the wrong path.
   You who are always speaking against others
      will accept what I teach you."

--Isa 29

meerkat

« Reply #139 on: May 07, 2008, 03:17:37 AM »

For your theory you require there to be 2 additional kenites to be in the ark but according to scripture "In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark; Gen 7:13   there were 8 of mankind in the ark only   There were also beasts of the field 7 of the clean and 2 of the unclean   (however they can not be the kenites as beasts are defined as mute and are not human).

Everything that was not in the ark was destroyed. Scriptures clearly states what went into the ark.  Are you saying that God inspired an inaccurate recording of what went into the ark??....  If Cain and his wife were on that ark it would be recorded in Genesis 7  and not left for our imaginations to invent something like:- because there are clean and unclean beasts on the ark, there must be clean and unclean humans on the ark too ......   so ...... that means instead of eight humans on the ark there must be 10...    

And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained [alive], and they that [were] with him in the ark. Gen 7:23

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #140 on: May 07, 2008, 03:24:57 AM »
  These Cainites, Serpents Seed Company, Tares, Children of the Devil must be proven to
not be some of "the All,"
not of "all the world,"
not to have "flesh" or be some of the "all flesh,"
to not be something of "all things,"
nothing of "all things (that) were made by [God,] and without Him was nothing made that was made,"
not anything of "all creation,"
not one of "every creature,"
never alive along with "every living thing,"
not "enemies"
in order for them NOT to be among "the saved."

You have attempted unsuccessfully to redefine with a a narrow unbiblical definition just one word, the "world."  But, "God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son . . . " 

What about the rest?

I'm still waiting for some indication you regard Scripture as I previously quoted proving my assertions above peacetroll . . .
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

laren

« Reply #141 on: May 07, 2008, 03:33:39 AM »

For your theory you require there to be 2 additional kenites to be in the ark but according to scripture "In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark; Gen 7:13   there were 8 of mankind in the ark only   There were also beasts of the field 7 of the clean and 2 of the unclean   (however they can not be the kenites as beasts are defined as mute and are not human).

Everything that was not in the ark was destroyed. Scriptures clearly states what went into the ark.  Are you saying that God inspired an inaccurate recording of what went into the ark??....  If Cain and his wife were on that ark it would be recorded in Genesis 7  and not left for our imaginations to invent something like:- because there are clean and unclean beasts on the ark, there must be clean and unclean humans on the ark too ......   so ...... that means instead of eight humans on the ark there must be 10...    

And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained [alive], and they that [were] with him in the ark. Gen 7:23

the Noah story, imo; is a similtude to how God makes man into his image.  The faithful (Noah) (similtude to those given eyes to see, ears to hear the true gospel), are saved (safe in the ark), those outside (those stuck in the self righteous mode, empowered by the old covennat) are destroyed (second death via flood/lake of fire), ie: saved through fire/shaming/destruction.  Seeing their house built upon the sand come crashing down.

For Cain to have been on the ark, imo; would mean that the "Cain's" today would be saved via the ark (via ears to hear TRUTH), rather than through destruction/fire.  Imo, there was no "Cain's" on the ark. 

« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 03:31:46 PM by laren »

meerkat

« Reply #142 on: May 07, 2008, 04:16:43 AM »
Laren

Yes 

1 Peter 3:20-21  refer to this

Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.   

1Pe 3:21      The like figure whereunto [even] baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

Offline AJ

• Snr
    • Jesus the Light of the World
« Reply #143 on: May 07, 2008, 06:06:12 AM »
Peacetroll
The following are some quotes from you:

----------------
Reply #34 on: May 01, 2008, 04:55:27 PM »
Christ made it abundantly clear who the tares are, children of Satan.  Eve is the mother of all, but Adam is not.
All things are pre-planned and will follow a path set long before this Universe was brought into creation.
-----------------
Reply #48 on: May 02, 2008, 01:41:45 PM »
Those people who are the tares are not of God,
----------------
Reply #52 on: May 02, 2008, 03:43:08 PM »
You can not grasp that Eve is the mother of all. Adam is not the father of all'
The answer as to whether I believe tares are human beings, yes they are totally carnal human beings, they have no inner man, or spirit from God, and they are not man as God
as God attributes a man to be.
-----------------
Reply #59 on: May 02, 2008, 06:20:49 PM »
As for being chosen that is up to God. As far as being special, God will save the whole Adamic race. If you are not of Adam you are not of God. Simple eh?
------------------
Reply #62 on: May 02, 2008, 09:04:52 PM »
Cain did not come from Adam. What did the lord do to Eve when she was pregnant with Cain?
Genesis 4
 1And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
 2And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

What was said here?  She concieved and bore Cain, the only begotten of the Darkness, the produced Able, the son of Adam.

2 Corinthians 11:3
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
 Can you guess what beguiled means litteraly.
---------------------------
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2008, 11:02:55 PM »
The serpent, Leviatrhan had many children with Eve after that, as Adam went three hundred years without touching her over Cain the son of the murderer, the antichrist.

====================================

O.K. Peacetroll...is this what you are saying?

The linage of the Adamic race is through the mating of male and female humans.
But the tares (the serpent seed) is through the mating of Leviathan and a woman….actually - any woman.
Is that what you are saying?

Let's take this a step further.

If you Peacetroll - have any brothers or sister,… there is actually a good possibility that one or more of your brothers or sisters may actually be tares….right?
Now this is through no fault of their own…but nonetheless these sibling tares of yours - will be annihilated in the end.
And why?
Because your mom went a whoring with Leviathan….right?

Let's go even one more step further.

If you Peacetroll – have any children…. there is actually a good possibility that one or more of your children may actually be tares….right?
Now this is through no fault of their own…but nonetheless these children tares of yours - will be annihilated in the end.
And why?
Because your wife went a whoring with Leviathan….right?

How does that make you feel Peacetroll – with the odds stacked against all your family members – to be saved?

Do you just shrug your shoulders and say "Oh Well"?
It was all pre-planned from the beginning.

WOW… this sounds just like the 'good news' of Calvinism.
And you boastly proclaim that you left UR for this foolish kind of belief system.

AJ….

"Pretty soon, everybody will get what they deserve, which is ..."Salvation"..."Reconciliation"..."Restitution"..."Restoration"..."Immortality"... and "Incorruption" --- now ain't that the coolest thing?

Offline chuckt

« Reply #144 on: May 07, 2008, 01:48:55 PM »
PT.

you qoute:

1Jo 3:12 Not as Cain, [who] was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

and try and prove cain is  father of tares and tares cant and wont be saved. yet from the very beginning we find:

Gen 4:7  If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted:msealed: and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee [shall be] his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

according to GOD  ""tares"" CAN BE accepted if they do well :mshock:

look no one here will change  your mind.

Isa 66:4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose [that] in which I delighted not.

THERE is only one way, its humility!!!  so let it go and fall down and call on GOD not your own understanding!!!

one is ""OF that wicked one"" Because his own works were evil, NOT because of biological offspring!!!

ALSO:

Paul backs this up exactly.

i didnt know paul wrote 1 john?? and again why was he ""of"" the wicked on?? BECAUSE his OWN works were evil!!!!!!!!!!!

why cant you see it???? :Pray:

said in love
chuckt AKA euty
 :Peace2:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 02:01:42 PM by chuckt »

Offline Peacetroll

• Restricted
« Reply #145 on: May 07, 2008, 11:46:57 PM »
A tare can not hear Christ. Cut and dried, right from the mouth of Jesus.

John 8:42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.  

44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

As concerns Cain, there were Kenites who attached themselves to Judah. They became jews. Kenite means sons of Cain...Research it, instead of ignoring the logical explanation of how they lived through the flood.  Use reason, not your own interpetation of the arc, or saying tares can convert when Jesus said they could not.

meerkat

« Reply #146 on: May 08, 2008, 02:35:36 AM »
PT

The linking of part of humanity predestined for destruction through no fault of their own and because of descent of the flesh and part of humanity predestined for glory seems to be totally contra to the gospel and the reason why Jesus was born  in the flesh and died and was resurrected in the Spirit.

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Jesus came to defeat the works of the devil who has the power of death

See Hebrews 2:14  Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The wages of sin is death

In Genesis you will notice that Eve and Adam "ate of the fruit" together and their eyes were opened together.

Gen 3:6      And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.   

Gen 3:7      And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they [were] naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

The "serpent" tempted, deceived Eve and Adam and Eve both ate.

Which internet sites do you recommend if I want to look and research about the serpent seed doctrine? I would
like to see where your ideas origninate.

Also I believe that the significance of Cain's name being left out of the geneology of Adam through to Noah is that Cain was not an ancester of Noah and none of Cain's descendants were in the ark. It was not that Cain was not a son of Adam he just was not the ancestor of any in the ark. Adam and Eve had other children who were not listed as well. The purpose of the recording of the lineage from Adam to Noah - then the lineage from Seth to Jesus is the Royal line and is not to be used to say that everybody not in that list is a son of Satan.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 03:40:46 AM by meerkat »

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #147 on: May 08, 2008, 05:39:06 AM »
"The Serpent's Seed Doctrine" is hand in hand with skin-head and neo-Nazi use of the Bible.  They point out that when Jesus said, "You are of your father the Devil . . . " it was to Judeans, that is "Jews."  Is this why you keep saying "The Tares," "Kenites" attached themselves to "Judah," that they became "The Jews?"

Also I note no attempt by you to disprove God's promises of salvation to all creation, a much wider work than all mankind alone.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 05:41:27 AM by reFORMer »
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline Peacetroll

• Restricted
« Reply #148 on: May 08, 2008, 05:48:11 AM »

Jesus Christ will save all of His creation. Adam, for Jesus  is the beginning of the creeation of God, and He is not ashamed of all that belongs to Him. The Darkness and his angels are not part of His creation, neither are the tares, the children of Satan and his angels.

I have given you many pearls, and you do not look at them with any effort to reserch them at all.
 The sons of Adam perish in this world, from lack of knowledge, following the wisdom of carnal men. These men[so called] are not of God, and will not go to God. God forgave the world, wheat and tares, so He may seperate them in the harvest, the millineum.
 You are willingly ignorant of the fact that He is Light, and in Him is no darkness at all.
There is an end to this trial, as there is an end to all things earthly, including this present world. What is happening is rational and is hidden in parable form.
 YOU do have a world full of enemies who are at emnity with God, and will not escape destruction. They may speak great swelling words, and say things that seem He is not what He is. Empty words from the enemy of your spirit. His day is almost over, and he has decieved the whole world except for the saints and elect, as it is written, if it were possible.
 We, you, and I, now at this point and time. The end is near.

Revelation 7:2And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Almost done.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #149 on: May 08, 2008, 07:06:10 AM »
23Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

24Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

25Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

26Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

28Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

29Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

31Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

--Matt 23