Author Topic: Wheat & Tares (Excellent Explanation!)  (Read 41410 times)

riverman

Re: Wheat & Tares (Excellent Explanation!)
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2008, 12:38:46 AM »
A few verses came to mind as I was reading through this thread;

Isa 26:9  With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

1Co 3:13  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

1Co 3:14  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

1Co 3:15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

1Jn 4:14  And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

Keeping in mind;

Isa 55:11  So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Praise God!

RM

the thing is, Peacetroll will agree with all these verses.  He just doesn't see the offspring of satan and eve as being "man" as defined by God. 

so, really imo; his whole thesis is dependent upon satan producing offspring through Eve. 

But how did this offspring get through the other side of the flood? 

and I also want to know if he sees the color of one's skin, as reflecting whether one is the offspring of satan too? 

Hi Laren,

Thank you for the background information, I can now see that any attempt in reasoning is rather pointless. Our brother PT will have to have a Saul/Damascus experience before it is understood that when God speaks of "all men" He really does mean "all men."

Perhaps PT is being groomed by the Lord to learn of His plan of salvation for all by travelling this road of condemnation and self superiority before God opens His eyes and maybe even uses him to experience this ungodly heresy in preparation (for the next age) to convict and convince others who presently hold (and go to their grave) in this belief when he finally has the scales removed from his eyes.

Saul was transformed into Paul and just maybe this might also be the destiny of of some of those who also delight in condemning their brothers and sisters to death.

The beautiful thing is that it is all in our loving God's very capable hands rather than than in the hands of men.

RM

Offline Peacetroll

• Restricted
  • God is gathering his spirit and his breath
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2008, 01:31:30 AM »
 I hate to say it, but are you actually reading what I post????
Where do you see me feeling superior, or condemning any one? I am simply telling you the truth, which you can not hear, that God will not remix  Light with Darkness, and that He knows which and what manner of spirit all people are of.
 I don't say anything that isn't backed up with two or three scriptural witnesses. I get back answers that have one witness here and there and most times none to back what the argument against what I post is.
  As I said, using Paul's letters as a foundation  for your whole belief is folly.  As Peter said:

2 Peter 3:16
As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

This was why Paul had so much trouble with the churches he founded as they heard what the other apostles preached. As is evidenced by his own hand,as he defended his stance to members of one of his churches.

2 Timothy 4:15Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.

16At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge.

17Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.

Paul did what he did to make it possible for an elect to be taken out of the gentiles.
That elect must solve the enigma given by Paul, through a true grounding in the scriptures, while the unlearned and unstable wrest with it to their own ruin.

2 Timothy 2:10
Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

If you are grounded in the scriptures, and hear the gospel of Jesus Christ, you will ask, and the answers will be given. If not you will find you do not have what you think you have.Here are the two witnesses.

Matthew 13:11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.  
13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Matthew 25:28Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

29For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

30And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

bobf

« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2008, 02:37:40 AM »
  As I said, using Paul's letters as a foundation  for your whole belief is folly.

That's a strawman you keep raising.  When I came to see that God would save all mankind, it had nothing to do with Paul's letters.

PS.  What does Christ call the "serpant's seed" His servant?

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

And why would Christ refer to children of the serpant as "children of the kingdom"?

Matthew 8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 

And why does Christ warn his disciples who are "wheat" about being cast into gehenna fire?

Mark 9:43  And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 02:48:55 AM by bobf »

Offline Peacetroll

• Restricted
« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2008, 06:05:44 AM »
It means what I just posted.  He who has little, even what he had will be taken away.
What you think of as love is license to the ungodly, saying there is no difference with God between those who are of and trust the Light, and those who are of and love to Darkness to Him.

Romans 10:16
But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

2 Peter 2:17These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

18For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

19While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

Matthew 24:12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matthew 7:21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Moshood

« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2008, 08:57:27 AM »
[ 1 John 3:8 ]
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.

[ Romans 3:23 ]
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.

All men have sinned so all men must be of the devil [ Children of wrath etc. ] until converted in Christ.

This whole of the darkness [ Satan etc. ] premise is debunked by these two scriptures alone.

My  :2c:

« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 11:58:29 PM by Moshood »

bobf

« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2008, 09:28:25 AM »
It means what I just posted.

What you posted does not explain why God would call unsavable demon spirits "servants" and "children of the kingdom" nor does it explain why Jesus would warn His wheat about being cast into fire reserved for tares.  You also did not answer my prior questions from Ephesians as to why the wheat were baring tare-fruit.

What you think of as love is license to the ungodly, saying there is no difference with God between...

Every person reaps what he sows.

Romans 10:16
But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

...and the rest were blinded...I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid...As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes...

2 Peter 2:17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

Ephesians 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. 4  But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us. 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

So you PT also have born their fruit and shared their nature.

bobf

« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2008, 09:31:34 AM »
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.

This whole of the darkness [ Satan etc. ] premise is debunked by these two scriptures alone.

Excellent Moshood.   I was trying to show the same idea from Ephesians 2:2-5, but these verses are even better.  Good job.

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2008, 09:36:19 AM »
willieH: Hello PT...  :Whistle:

Still waiting for a REPLY to the several posts I have made and YOU continue to evade...   :Whistle:

I guess you better HOPE that YOU are numbered of the "Adamic" race... :rolleye:

You determine that because you were a "URist" before Gary "himself"... that this proves your current belief as accurate?  What kind of nonsense is that?

Andrew Jukes was quite before Gary, as was Origen, does that prove YOUR view to be correct, and they fallible?  Please...  :thumbdown:

That anyone spends 60yrs believing UR and then adopts ET does not negate UR!

MANY believe in God and CHRIST, then become Buddhists... does that mean Buddhism is correct, dusty?

MANY in this world originally become CHRISTIANS, and as time and life trys them, for one reason or another become ATHIEST.  This certainly does not elect their NEW concept as correct!

You base your view upon ILLOGIC and NATURAL observance of SPIRITUAL things, then deduce YOURSELF as one of the FORTUNATE... On what basis?  Are you SAVED by your knowledge?  :wacko2:

Until you answer me and questions posed to you, ...you just continue to show your inadaquacy...  :faint:

On WHAT basis did GOD choose YOU to be saved, dusty? 

For GOD is REASON as well as LOVE... For He instructs us in HIS WORD, to come and REASON with Him... (Is 1:18) 

Your proposals are without REASON... and therefore contrary to GOD's instruction to us TOREASON...

For the umpteenth time, give ONE REASON dusty, WHY God would create SOME lumps of dirt to LIVE NOW and afterward - LIVE forever, ...and along with THAT, simultaneously create MOST lumps of dirt to LIVE NOW and then afterward - DIE... forever?

Is DEATH thereby BANISHED?  It certainly IS NOT!  For if ANY created entity REMAINS DEAD, or RE-ENTERS DEATH... then DEATH remains FOR THEM...

He has PURPOSE, and if LOVE is His essence (which IT IS), then REASON from the perspective of LOVE is MANDATORY...

Does REASON call for DESTRUCTION of (most of)THE WORLD, which finds itself to be the object of GOD's LOVE?  C'mon dusty!  :shakepoint:

On the contrary... GOD's WILL, which IS Love... is about REDEEMING the objects of HIS LOVE from that which has rendered them LOST!  GOD made us to be the creatures we are dusty!  NONE of us had part in the parameters of our existence!

NONE chose their race, place of birth, era in which they live, color of hair or eyes, stature, ...NOTHING!  To include the ability to SIN... for ALL have SINNED dusty... so what makes you delude yourself into thinking that YOU are one of a FEW which GOD has PARTIALITY toward, when HE CLAIMS ...NO PARTIALITY?   :mshock: :mshock:

The WORD says:  GOD so LOVED the WORLD (Creation/inhabitants in totality) that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should NOT PERISH but have everlasting (aion) life... for He SENT NOT His Son to CONDEMN the WORLD (Creation/inhabitants in totality), but that the WORLD (Creation/inhabitants) through Him might be SAVED... NO separation between your SUPPOSED groups which "appear" to be human... For they too are INHABITANTS of the WORLD, and therefore, OBJECTS of that purposed  SALVATION...

PURPOSE to DESTROY is demented, and AGAINST the LAW which GOD noted to MAN... and is that which indicates SIN... If GOD should do as YOU believe, then He is a SINNER as well... for KILLING is NOT ACCEPTABLE to Him... and He is found to be TRANSGRESSING the very LAW that HE (rightly) imposes upon us!  Can you not SEE your BLINDNESS dusty?  :cool:

Are you so filled with YOURSELF and your SUPPOSED knowledge, that you are unable to see that your own arguements are found fighting against you?  :swordfight:

According to you, GOD's PURPOSE is TWOFOLD,

First, ...to REDEEM (living beings) and,

Secondly, ...to DESTROY (living beings)...

This thinking DEMOTES our HOLY, LOVING and HEAVENLY Father to nothing more than a MASS MURDERER of DIVINE proportion...  in the same vein, and with the SAME AGENDA as HITLER...  :thumbdown:

I say YOU are decieved in your observation... which makes no more sense, and contains no more REASON than does ET. 

And within your deception, you conveniently INCLUDE yourself as SAVED (just as does the ET crowd), ...and promptly without care, condemn to DEATH, the majority of humanity that you are instructed BY CHRIST to BLESS and FORGIVE... (Matt 5:44 / Luke 6:28)

Why would CHRIST ask you to FORGIVE ones for which HE has NO FORGIVENESS?  :mshock:   And if this is so, ...how are we found emulating and/or following Him by FORGIVING THEM?  For if HE has NO FORGIVENESS for them, then to EMULATE Him is to NOT FORGIVE them either...  :dontknow:

NONSENSE is the essence of your teaching dusty... I truly hope and pray one day, you shall recognize that the TRUTH of GOD is NOT FOUND in the "Targum of Palestine" but is found IN HIS WORD... which needs NO ASSISTANCE from any such documents to relay TRUTH to me, ...or... SALVATION.

p E a c E...

...willieH  :icon_king:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 10:57:11 PM by willieH »

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2008, 09:37:38 AM »

Excellent Moshood.   I was trying to show the same idea from Ephesians 2:2-5, but these verses are even better.  Good job.

I agree with Bob, ...Moshood... good  :2c:

p E a c E...

...willieH  :icon_king:

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2008, 10:56:10 PM »
Just wait until PT discovers the truth about himself and his ancestry!
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline Peacetroll

• Restricted
« Reply #85 on: May 05, 2008, 12:35:55 AM »
 You can't see that evil spirits and fallen angels were called servants of the God of the old testament who spoke out of the thick darkness?
 Jesus Christ no where in the scriptures called anything evil His servant. You have the same problem that Daniel prophesied of about Israel. The inability to decern which was speaking to them, the Light or the Darkness. They were confused as to who God is.

Daniel 9:6Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.

7O LORD, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee.

Paul said this of the problem.

2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

8O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.

Jesus said this.

John 5:38And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

39Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

As to my paternity, I have no doubt, for I have believed the report, and tell of it even if all who hear it scorn it and scoff.

meerkat

« Reply #86 on: May 05, 2008, 01:45:05 AM »

Jesus Christ no where in the scriptures called anything evil His servant.

PT Why in Matt 16:23 Did Jesus say "But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men."

He was talking to Peter his disciple who was his servant.

The dividing line between works of the devil and the works of God is not a physcial birth of wheat and tares but of the tares (works of the devil) being thinking of things of the flesh and sowing to the flesh, and only being born naturally which is everyone. When somone is born again, that is believing, trusting and following Christ. Being led of the Spirit. That is the wheat that will be gathered and taken to the barn. Flesh and blood do not inherit the kingdom of God. All works of the devil will be burnt (tares) Everything that pertains to the fleshly desires of pride, conceit, jealously, deception, lies, murder, etc, etc.

We are urged in this life to crucify the deeds of the flesh and to live in the Spirit. If this happens and you overcome and there is no hurt of the second death because you have already experienced the second death, the death to sin.

As an aside it used to confuse me if the second death was equated to eternal death as a follow on of physical death (in essence the 2 deaths happening to the same person). Now I realise that as the first resurrection and the second resurrection refer to 2 separate classes of people not the same person, that is, the overcomers and the rest of the dead that are raised later, so the first death and the second death relate to those same 2 separate classes of people. The first death equals first resurrection(are these judged in this life? consistent with death to sin - judgement - life,,,, relating to judgement starts now at the house of God)      then second death, in the Lake of fire leading to the second resurrection after judgement.

ET theory seem to have things backwards where in the second death it goes raised - judged - killed spiritually but tormented eternally. Doesn't this contradict Gen 3:22 and John 6:63 and the whole wages of sin is death Jesus was crucified and raised to defeat death, became a quickening spirit, death is swallowed up in victory.               
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 02:34:36 AM by meerkat »

bobf

« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2008, 02:08:41 AM »
Jesus Christ no where in the scriptures called anything evil His servant.

Of course He does, right here in this parable.

Matthew 25:26  His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed.

Offline Peacetroll

• Restricted
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2008, 06:48:01 AM »
Peter was not thought of by Jesus as a servant, but as a friend, as are all those who believe Him,  like Abraham.

John 15:15
Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

What you quoted about the slothfull servant was part of a parable.

Matthew 13:10
And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

Matthew 13:13
Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Matthew 13:34
All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

meerkat

« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2008, 11:02:46 AM »
PT

Yes, he was talking to his disciple, his friend.

That does not answer my question.

Why was he calling him Satan? (because Peter's mind was on things of the flesh  - not on the things of God - Spirit)

The way to salvation is through the Spirit and has nothing to do with being physically born a wheat or tare. What is of the flesh leads to destruction.

Offline chuckt

« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2008, 01:01:44 PM »
i think im a tare/darnel, should i give up? yup i must be a darnel for i keep screwing up.

i say i love God but my actions dont follow, i do good i do bad i do good i do bad i. i .i .i.........

how can i have this good and bad fruit?? is this a joke? a trick. why do i feel so defeted? specially now that i realize i must be a tare/darnel :surrender:

laren

« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2008, 03:17:04 PM »
i think im a tare/darnel, should i give up? yup i must be a darnel for i keep screwing up.

i say i love God but my actions dont follow, i do good i do bad i do good i do bad i. i .i .i.........

how can i have this good and bad fruit?? is this a joke? a trick. why do i feel so defeted? specially now that i realize i must be a tare/darnel :surrender:

1Th 1:2  We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers;

1Th 1:3  Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labor of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;

1Th 1:4  Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.

1Th 1:5  For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.

1Th 1:9  For they themselves show of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;

1Th 1:10  And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

1Th 2:1  For yourselves, brethren, know our entrance in unto you, that it was not in vain:

1Th 2:14  For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

1Th 2:15  Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

1Th 2:16  Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

1Th 5:3  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1Th 5:4  But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

1Th 5:5  Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

1Th 5:6  Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

1Th 5:9  For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

1Th 5:10  Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

1Th 5:11  Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

2Th 1:7  And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

2Th 1:8  In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

2Th 1:9  Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

2Th 1:10  When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

2Th 2:10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2Th 2:11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2Th 3:14  And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

2Th 3:15  Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

laren

« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2008, 03:19:15 PM »
1Jn 5:1  Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

1Jn 5:2  By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

1Jn 5:3  For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

1Jn 5:4  For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Offline chuckt

« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2008, 03:32:43 PM »
2Cr 11:15  Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works

i think this is what i am, im just gonna give up, im tired. :sigh:

laren

« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2008, 03:38:22 PM »
2Cr 11:15  Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works

i think this is what i am, im just gonna give up, im tired. :sigh:

I don't believe it for a minute Chuckt.   

Not sure if you are trying to make a point, or if you really feel this way; but in the quiet of the night; you know where your heart is. 

laren

« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2008, 03:44:58 PM »
Those destined for wrath, imo; have not been given a humble spirit.  They don't see the need for a savior.  They never feel like giving up, because there is no reason to give up, after all; they've got it all together.  They have blinders on, not being able to see their sin. 

1Jn 1:8  If we say we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and refusing to accept the truth.

1Jn 1:9  But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from every wrong.
1Jn 1:10  If we claim we have not sinned, we are calling God a liar and showing that his word has no place in our hearts.

Mat 9:12  When he heard this, Jesus replied, "Healthy people don't need a doctor--sick people do."

Offline chuckt

« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2008, 03:45:22 PM »
why do people throw out "" a good tree cant bear bad fruit and a bad tree can bear good fruit""

does that really mean what people say? i do both good and bad so whats up??

i have good works and bad works, i bear good fruit and bad fruit, WHATS UP??

do the ones whom use this verse every do any of these things:

Gal 5:20  Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Gal 5:21  Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

chuckt

Offline chuckt

« Reply #97 on: May 05, 2008, 03:48:15 PM »
Those destined for wrath, imo; have not been given a humble spirit.  They don't see the need for a savior.  They never feel like giving up, because there is no reason to give up, after all; they've got it all together.  They have blinders on, not being able to see their sin. 

1Jn 1:8  If we say we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and refusing to accept the truth.

1Jn 1:9  But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from every wrong.
1Jn 1:10  If we claim we have not sinned, we are calling God a liar and showing that his word has no place in our hearts.

Mat 9:12  When he heard this, Jesus replied, "Healthy people don't need a doctor--sick people do."

i continue, becuase of ME, see the need for Christ!!  i have posted like this before and some have said its false humility, i dont care, i know that in and of myself nothing good dwells, and my total need for Christ and to be clothed/immersed in him becomes greater and greater.

for real though i am tired and  just still comming to the end of myself!!

GRACE to you you super abundantly laren!!!

chuckt

laren

« Reply #98 on: May 05, 2008, 03:51:25 PM »

i continue, becuase of ME, see the need for Christ!!  i have posted like this before and some have said its false humility, i dont care, i know that in and of myself nothing good dwells, and my total need for Christ and to be clothed/immersed in him becomes greater and greater.

chuckt

Eph 3:16 I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will give you mighty inner strength through his Holy Spirit.

Eph 3:17  And I pray that Christ will be more and more at home in your hearts as you trust in him. May your roots go down deep into the soil of God's marvelous love.

Eph 3:18  And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love really is.

Eph 3:19  May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it. Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

Jas 4:6  But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

Offline chuckt

« Reply #99 on: May 05, 2008, 04:01:48 PM »

chuckt

Eph 3:16 I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will give you mighty inner strength through his Holy Spirit.

Eph 3:17  And I pray that Christ will be more and more at home in your hearts as you trust in him. May your roots go down deep into the soil of God's marvelous love.

Eph 3:18  And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love really is.

Eph 3:19  May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it. Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

Jas 4:6  But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

but im a tare/darnel :girlheart: :boyheart: :bgdance: :dontknow: :cloud9: :icon_flower: :winkgrin: