Author Topic: Thrust Out  (Read 20492 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: Thrust Out
« Reply #150 on: June 04, 2008, 09:39:17 PM »

Mat

6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.  
Mat 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great [is] that darkness!  
Luk 11:34 The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when [thine eye] is evil, thy body also [is] full of darkness

[if thine eye be] "single"

G573
ἁπλοῦς
haplous
hap-looce'
Probably from G1 (as a particle of union) and the base of G4120; properly folded together, that is, single (figuratively clear): - single.

G1
Α
A
al'-fah
Of Hebrew origin; the first letter of the alphabet: figuratively only (from its use as a numeral) the first. Often used (usually "an", before a vowel) also in composition (as a contraction from G427) in the sense of privation; so in many words beginning with this letter; occasionally in the sense of union (as a contraction of G260): - Alpha.

G4120
πλέκω
plekō
plek'-o
A primary word; to twine or braid: - plait.

Revelation 1:8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 09:41:54 PM by Molly »

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #151 on: June 04, 2008, 11:25:03 PM »
He saw Satan fall as lightning, long ago. 

I quoted this part of your message because I wanted to ask if you think Satan was perfect then fell?

Offline Peacetroll

• Restricted
  • God is gathering his spirit and his breath
« Reply #152 on: June 04, 2008, 11:58:22 PM »
Jesus explained it clearly...Satan was never perfect...

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

As I have said many times, Satan is what he is, and does not change, the Darkness.
His fall was from Power, as the right arm of God.

Revelation 5
 1And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

2And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

He was replaced by the Light as right arm. Long ago, before the foundation of the world.

David knew this.

Psalm 110:1
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Psalm 80:17
Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man whom thou madest strong for thyself.

Psalm 48:10
According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.

Luke and Mark wrote of this.

Luke 22:69
Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God.

Mark 14:62
And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

You will probably think of the lucifer scripture as a rebuttle, but that is a mistranslation that should read shinning one, and is about Leviathan, Baelzebub, the angel in rebellion against Satan. Jesus spoke of this divided house.

Matthew 12:23And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?

24But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

25And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

26And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 12:17:13 AM by Peacetroll »
Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #153 on: June 05, 2008, 07:08:01 PM »
This is a trial, played out in the flesh. No man comands his own footsteps here. There is nothing new under the sun, all is a repeat of what has already been done. This is the way God chose to show His judgements are perfect.
I am a new man.  There's never been another one like me.  God will do things through me that have never been done before.
There are always two sides in a war, and this is a warfare, most in war are bystanders leaning to one side or the other, but each side has it's soldiers. So it was before and is now.
 We have to make our fight for what we believe true and stand in our place at the judgement seat of Christ. I believe that's all you or I can do.
Since you believe (contrary to Jesus saying "the flesh profits nothing,") that the two sides are determined biologically, that those of the light are so racially as those of the darkness are so by carnal ancestry--that is, the origins and present identity of the seperate sides of this war is flesh (according to you)--then it is logical to assume those not bystanders, as you call them, where instead "each side has it's soldiers," these warriors war after the flesh.  When you say, "We have to make our fight for what we believe true and stand in our place at the judgement seat of Christ" are we right in supposing you're consistently carnal, the weapons of this war are knives, swords, guns, bombs, as such like, also contrary to God which He says so well through Paul, "...for walking in the flesh, not according to the flesh do we war, for the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly..." (2 Co 10:3-4)?
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline Peacetroll

• Restricted
« Reply #154 on: June 05, 2008, 07:31:32 PM »
More foolishness, the flesh profits nothing, because you cannot keep your own soul alive, you cannot be perfect, and you are doomed without Christ. It is your connection to the world, and your death. Being born from the line of Adam, the created, not begotten son of God is the crop that Jesus, God, planted and the angels will gather to His barn.
 The tares are non-Adamic, planted by Jesus's enemy, and will be eliminated.
 There is NOTHING new in this world. Don't you believe the scriptures?

Ecclesiastes 1:9The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Ecclesiastes 3:14I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

15That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

This is why the Jesus said this.

John 10:35
If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

They cannot be broken because they are the template of the past in this trial in the flesh.
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #155 on: June 05, 2008, 08:10:30 PM »

non-Adamic

What scripture contains that?

Is it this one?

1C 15:22 For even as, in Adam, all are dying, thus also, in Christ, shall all be vivified.

How could have adam been in Christ? He sinned and he collected the Wages of Sin,  Death.

But will Adam not be with God at some point?   

1 Timothy 2:4

Christ said Peter was of his father the Devil,  and later was converted.

Jesus talked about what tares were, sure,  and Jesus said this to Peter.

Matthew 16:23 Now, being turned, He said to Peter,  "Go away behind Me, satan! A snare are you to Me, for you are not disposed to that which is of God, but that which is of men."

Funny how there is the same work of a tare within that verse.

But Peter Still had Hope, even though he did the Work of a Tare when he betrayed Christ.

Peter didn't know he had hope at the time, but thats how the FREE GIFT of salvation works.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 08:12:30 PM by Paul Hazelwood »

Offline Peacetroll

• Restricted
« Reply #156 on: June 05, 2008, 08:41:01 PM »
What was said to Peter was addressed in another thread on this board. No use rehashing the same thing again.

Adam brought in death by unbelief, and from there on looked for the Messiah, as proved by what his son Abel was doing that was right.

Genesis 4:4
And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

Adam was the first of the crop Jesus planted.

Matthew 13:36Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

37He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #157 on: June 05, 2008, 08:57:29 PM »

That line of reasoning is again contradicted by Cain, born of the same Adam.

There is a contradiction everywhere you turn, but you can keep trying if you like.

Offline Peacetroll

• Restricted
« Reply #158 on: June 05, 2008, 09:48:34 PM »
Paul, Cain was not born of Adam. When Cain was born, Eve said she had gotten a man from the Lord. She did not say this about Abel. Cain and Able were nonidenticle twins with different fathers and different natures, or spirits.

Cain's being concieved was why God greatly increased Eve's conception.

Genesis 3:15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

16Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Genesis 4
 1And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

2And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

As John said.

1 John 3:12
Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

This is very tough for people who disregard the other books not cannonized by the catholic church. No problem for those who are grounded in the many, including the Targums of Palistine.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #159 on: June 05, 2008, 10:46:46 PM »
Paul, Cain was not born of Adam. When Cain was born, Eve said she had gotten a man from the Lord. She did not say this about Abel. Cain and Able were nonidenticle twins with different fathers and different natures, or spirits.

Gn 4:2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

You have to realize what the verse says in according with other scripture, not what point you wish to believe.   There is no reason for the word "again" to appear about ABEL.  WHAT, did she have abel TWICE?   No,  the circumstances of flesh and being from the Lord, were the same.   

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #160 on: June 05, 2008, 11:03:18 PM »
Again!!!
There are always two sides in a war, and this is a warfare, most in war are bystanders leaning to one side or the other, but each side has it's soldiers. So it was before and is now.
 We have to make our fight for what we believe true and stand in our place at the judgement seat of Christ. I believe that's all you or I can do.
When you say, "We have to make our fight for what we believe true and stand in our place at the judgement seat of Christ" are we right in supposing you're consistently carnal in your explanation, so that the weapons of this war are knives, swords, guns, bombs, and such like, even though this is also contrary to God which He says so well through Paul, "...for walking in the flesh, not according to the flesh do we war, for the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly..." (2 Co 10:3-4)?
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline studier

• Restricted
« Reply #161 on: June 05, 2008, 11:17:03 PM »
I thought Serpent-Seed Doctrine was banned from Tentmaker.

Offline Peacetroll

• Restricted
« Reply #162 on: June 06, 2008, 12:37:35 AM »
Arn't you able to grasp the least of things that are everywhere in the bible.  Do you think this is the kingdom of God here now? That it began in 70 AD?
 Do you think that saying what you believe with scripture is carnal? Carnal is salvation by works.
 You do a good job of judging others as spiritually inferior without any scriptural proof whatsoever.
 Where did you get the theory that God would throw one into the lake of fire over and over till they get whatever it is He wants right?

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #163 on: June 06, 2008, 03:30:46 AM »
willieH: hey there 'troll!   :icon_jokercolor:

More foolishness, the flesh profits nothing, because you cannot keep your own soul alive, you cannot be perfect, and you are doomed without Christ. It is your connection to the world, and your death. Being born from the line of Adam, the created, not begotten son of God is the crop that Jesus, God, planted and the angels will gather to His barn.

Ecclesiastes 1:9The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

The FOOLISHNESS is all yours matey!  You quote verses without noting what the oration is  all about:

BEFORE your quoted verses:

Ecc 1:1-2  The words of the preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem... VANITY of VANITIES, saith the preacher, VANITY of VANITIES, ...ALL is VANITY...

AFTER your quoted verses:

Ecc 1:14 I have seen ALL the WORKS that are done under the sun; and behold ...ALL is VANITY and VEXATION of SPIRIT.

Which is the FLESH... the entire NATURAL existence of man PROFITTING NOTHING... only gaining one thing which is SPIRITUAL to the ETERNAL GLORY of the Father, which is the knowledge of Good and Evil...

And is that which YHVH in His PERFECTION Eternally has... and is the final element of Him in His Children, as ALL in ALL... (Gen 3:22)

Just one more example of YOU ignoring the essence of the story you profess to know...  :sigh:  As you accuse others of not seeing and being foolish, you continue in your blindness and foolishness...   :thumbdown:

...willieH   :cloud9:

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #164 on: June 06, 2008, 07:13:34 AM »

Ecclesiastes 3:14I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

15That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

This is why the Jesus said this.

John 10:35
If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

They cannot be broken because they are the template of the past in this trial in the flesh.

I can tell you for sure that Jesus was a new thing under the sun about 1000 years after Ecclesiastes was written!

Some of the rest of what you write sounds like veiled references to some form of the doctrine, supposedly rather ancient (certainly centuries before the Mormons) that we humans are incarnated from a previous (maybe angelic) creation.  Then the ones that were bad enough were judged some way, cast out or whatever.  The good enough ones were received around the throne of God.  The inbetween ones, not developed sufficiently, were where we came from, incarnated here so we could takes sides and be judged.

Regardless of whether this doctrine is entertained or not, the question arises from certain Scriptures if we were pre-existing in any way.  If we were, "chosen in Him before the casting down of the world," we seem justified in thinking of it like going shopping for apples.  We picked them over, selecting a few, but left most behind.  But does this mean we were active personalities with individual lives?  It is mostly answered by the word about God demonstrating what His power to make choices is about through the lives of Esau and Jacob.  The relevant thing stated there is this phrase:  "...being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil..." (Rom 9:11)  This seems to preclude any sort of activity normally attributed to life.  There is no "self" life involved.  The fact that we were "chosen in Him before the disruption of the world" and are called "the predesignated in Christ" indicates that there were specific aspects of Christ, Who is the manifestation of God, that were described or shown by some sort of demarkation as preordinations.  These unique and particular aspects of Christ were indicated to then existing celestial beings as something God was going to individually bring into manifestation.  What we call being born from above, or maybe, receiving the Holy Spirit, is when such a predestined aspect of His identity began to come into the predicted manifestation.  Certain intelligences now can compare these exhibited features of God's being and there are perhaps future ramifications to this display.  It seems there is no room for a self as carnal man thinks of his identity, no pre-existence.  However, there is something "in Christ" which if we enter into His life sufficiently, I believe we may come to an experience and demonstration of the Divine nature as is described of Melchisadek, "..having neither beginning of days, nor end of years," a true "endless" life.  Hallelujah!!!

Offline studier

• Restricted
« Reply #165 on: June 06, 2008, 08:09:04 AM »
It is called the Serpent Seed Doctrine, and it is banned from discussion since it is a bunch of non-sense held by only one member of this board, but keeps making huge problems since he won't ever answer any challenges or questions presented to him.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #166 on: June 06, 2008, 05:15:27 PM »
For those of us who truly love and follow Jesus, we are given very special instructions that are rarely seen anywhere in the world.

43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

---Matthew 5

This does not say bomb your enemies, make war with your enemies, imprison your enemies, kill your enemies, torture your enemies, sue your enemies, insult your enemies, steal from your enemies, and so on.

What is it the Christian world does not understand about this instruction?  Because finding this attitude in the world is rarer than hens' teeth.

So what can we say of those who do not follow this instruction to love their enemies?

25When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

26Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.

27But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

28There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
--Luke 13
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 05:21:50 PM by Molly »

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #167 on: June 06, 2008, 05:44:48 PM »
For those of us who truly love and follow Jesus, we are given very special instructions that are rarely seen anywhere in the world.

I think many verses in the bible show us what it would take to enter through the narrow gate and avoid the wide one where our works are burnt up.

Ja 2:10 For anyone who should be keeping the whole law, yet should be tripping in one thing, has become liable for all.

Just think of a feeling we can get when we come to understand that our human efforts may have been in vain.   We feel cheated and it can hurt greatly.

Imagine thinking we love Jesus only to see our efforts burnt up because in our heart our efforts were indeed self serving.  It would be that blindness lifted to expose the truth.

1C 3:15 If anyone's work shall be burned up, he will forfeit it, yet he  shall be saved, yet thus, as through fire.

This can be really painful, but God is love, in the end we will be transformed to the understanding of truth and learn righteousness.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #168 on: June 06, 2008, 06:27:54 PM »
9 Then Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man,  and full of years;  and was gathered to his people.

And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which is before Mamre;

--Genesis 25

Ishmael, my brother
How long shall we fight each other?
My brother from times bygone,
My brother, Hagar's son,
My brother, the wandering one.
Ishmael, my brother, hear my plea,
It was the angel who tied thee to me.
Time is running out, put hatred to sleep,
Shoulder to shoulder, let's water our sheep.

--Jewish poet

"Ishmael"

yishmâ‛ê'l
yish-maw-ale'
From H8085 and H410; God will hear; Jishmael, the name of Abraham's oldest son, and of five Israelites: - Ishmael.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 06:39:57 PM by Molly »

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #169 on: June 09, 2008, 12:04:44 AM »
willieH: Hi dusty...  :happygrin:

Paul, Cain was not born of Adam. When Cain was born, Eve said she had gotten a man from the Lord.

More of your WILLFUL REFUSAL to believe what the WORD, ...SAYS...

Gen 4:1  ...and ...ADAM... knew EVE his wife and SHE CONCIEVED, and BARE CAIN...

Plainly stated... Adam & Eve, "mated" ("knew" each other) and PROCREATION (concieved) resulted...  :dontknow: 

It boggles my mind that you can INSERT into this Scripture, an alternative LIE which says ADAM was not the father of CAIN... when Gen 4:1 plainly states that he was...  :thumbdown:

Not "rocket science" there, dusty... Plain & simple, but just outside of your concocted fictional agenda...

In your observation, you are assuming that Cain was the FIRSTBORN of Adam AND EVE... Scripture does NOT note CAIN to be their FIRSTBORN...

In the LAW of YHVH the FIRSTBORN MALES, who OPEN the WOMB, are HOLY (set apart) unto the LORD... (Luke 2:23 / Num 3:13 / Ex 22:29) 

This is so written because JESUS CHRIST was FIRSTBORN... and all males which do the same (open the womb) are known to be PARTICULAR in this way as is HE...

FIRSTBORN Males to open the Female womb are RARE, and are APPOINTED to HOLINESS... (set apart in the purpose of YHVH)

That said dusty, ...Cain was hardly HOLY unto the LORD... so I must deduce that even though CAIN was Eve's first male child, ...he was NOT, her FIRST child, neither did he OPEN her womb...

Though I note this as only a SPECULATION, ...I believe EVE's "exclamation" about CAIN, is so stated because many DAUGHTERS had already been born to HER (as a mother) prior to Cain... This was her way of saying ..."finally... its a BOY!"  :dontknow: 

For She said:  "I" (not WE), have gotten a MAN (male child) from YHVH...

She did not include Adam in this statement (though it is plainly noted that He was the Father - Gen 4:1)...

Adam probably sired many sons with his daughters prior to the birth of CAIN... So when EVE finally concieved a MALE, her words bore:  "I have gotten a man from YHVH..."

Who knows, maybe Eve had born SEVERAL, maybe even 100 Girls prior to Cain!  No one can say... as NO notation of the FEMALES born to them is mentioned at all!  ...but we KNOW that some, even MANY females must have been born... otherwise, where did Cain's "wife" come from?  As well as those dwelling in the "land of NOD"? 

It is easy to explain the "Nod" population...  Just as we men of today, leave the nest, and CLEVE unto our wives... so did they way back "in the day"!  :laughing7:

If they (Adam & Eve) had 100 daughters, and THIS ONE was (finally) MALE... of course there would be EXCITEMENT...  :boogie: :egyptdance: :boydance: :bgdance:

And given the OT mannerisms which showed men as having many WIVES and even, additional CONCUBINES... Adam more than likely, mated with his daughters as well as Eve... for NO LAW was in place to deter or even suggest such behaviors were inappropriate...  :dontknow:

It is certainly possible and in all likelihood PROBABLE, that MANY MALES had been born to the daughters of Adam & Eve, and some were possibly sired by Adam, ...but EVE's FIRST MALE child, was CAIN...

It is assumed that CAIN and ABEL were the 3rd and 4th humans to exist... which is really AS MUCH an assumption, as NOT...  :shakepoint:

There is no notation of daughters being born, but then again, '57 Chevy's aren't mentioned in the Scriptures either, even though they came into existence...  :laughing7:

The notation of CAIN and ABEL was pertinent due to the crime committed by CAIN against ABEL... but who knows WHEN this took place?  CAIN may have been 100 years even 200 years old!  It is my observation that A LOT could happen in "100 or 200 years"...

And for that matter, TIME was not moving at the rate of speed we observe today... Heck, an hour back then might be equivalent to a YEAR now!  No one can really say...

Men of today, including ourselves, look back at the historical notations in the Bible, and deduce by its noted CHRONOLOGY, that only 6000 "years" have occured... but what is NOT taken in consideration by most, is the RATE at which TIME moves... We look from our present observation of TIME, and then deduce it was ALWAYS moving at the rate it is today...

I say, ...NO WAY! :mnah:

TIME is best when SAVORED... SLOWLY... but today... no one has TIME for anything.  Let alone, to CARE about those less fortunate then themselves...  As "Christianity" preaches HELL or like you dusty... ANNHILATION... they sit comfortably in their pews (conveniently including themselves in the "safety" of SALVATION), or before their computers, without concern that the DIRE message they propose to believe, is by them, SINGLY inhibited by their LACK of FERVENT activity!

She did not say this about Abel. Cain and Able were nonidenticle twins with different fathers and different natures, or spirits.

What a COMPLETELY ...NON-BIBLICAL speculation is this!  There is no notation that these 2 were TWINS...  :laughing7:  ...please, me-bratha!  :afFro: :rolleye:

The BIBLICAL sire of each of these 2 was ADAM... you just refuse to agree with what is WRITTEN...

This is very tough for people who disregard the other books not cannonized by the catholic church. No problem for those who are grounded in the many, including the Targums of Palistine.

Methinks you live in your own little "personal" fairy tale...

There is a reason these books were not "cannonized"... it was because it is part of the PURPOSE of GOD to SEPARATE His WORD from writings of MAN...

There are MANY MANY "Biblical-like" writings that have survived time, ...but GOD is in CONTROL of HIS WORD... and has SEPARATED it from Man's false writings...

Had peripheral books such as those in the "APOCRAPHA" actually been inspired, they would have been INCLUDED in the WORD... To say otherwise, is to indicate that GOD does not address His concern as to what IS considered His WORD, and what IS NOT... leaving this PARAMOUNT decision up to US...  :thumbdown:

Just as GOD moved men to NOTE His WORD, He also moved men to SEPARATE it from peripheral human writings...

The evidences of these writings under SPIRITUAL scrutiny, reveal the VENGENT person of MAN... and fail to bear the LOVE and FORGIVENESS of LOVE which IS GOD...

GOD created all things dusty... RIGHTLY without consent or consultation with US... ALL things are worked AFTER the COUNSEL of HIS WILL... including what WAS and what WAS NOT included in the "canon"

You are presently enslaved by these peripheral writings (the targums of Palestine) of ancient history, which blind you to the TRUTH which actually IS  in the WORD of GOD, denying such things plainly written IN IT, as ADAM being the sire of CAIN...

You blatantly state OPPOSING words to what is written and then endorse and recommend, peripheral writings to us...  :thumbdown:

maybe (hopefully) one day you shall see this...  :dontknow:

...willieH  :cloud9:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 10:41:27 PM by willieH »

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #170 on: June 14, 2008, 10:26:57 PM »
It is called the Serpent Seed Doctrine, and it is banned from discussion since it is a bunch of non-sense held by only one member of this board, but keeps making huge problems since he won't ever answer any challenges or questions presented to him.

:iagree:

:goodpost:

peaCe...
...willieH  :icon_king:

Offline Peacetroll

• Restricted
« Reply #171 on: June 14, 2008, 10:58:36 PM »
WOULD they have been included? Look at who compiled your accepted books. The early catholic church. The same people who wiped out the other believers as heritics, burning them alive in the name of Jesus.  Accepted by them.

Revelation 12:15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Just as Peter said.

2 Peter 2
 1But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #172 on: June 14, 2008, 11:52:21 PM »
willieH: Hello readers... :hithere:

READERS:

More nonsense from peacetroll... I post these comments for your consideration of his hypocritical words...

He endeavors to indicate that GOD is not in control of HIS WORD, and that the RCC ...is...  :thumbdown:

The accepted SCRIPTURAL"canon" of today, is NOT the accepted canon of the Roman Catholic Church, which INCLUDES in THEIR canon... the books of the APOCRYPHA...

And in this hypocritical presentation, refers to "EXTRA-CANONICAL" books such as the  APOCRYPHA as basis for his beliefs from time to time...  Asking we accept the "targums of Palestine" for example... :rolleye:

In his presentation, ...he REMOVES what IS WRITTEN (I give an example below) in the Scriptures to fit his theology... and inserts his own contrived fallacy in place of what IS WRITTEN...

He presents "SERPENT SEED" doctrine as SoTW noted a few replies earlier... never answering challenges... and continuing to pose things which are NOT WRITTEN, while removing things which ARE WRITTEN...  :sigh:

:omg:  PLEASE, ...Beware of this person...  :mshock:

PEACETROLL:  

WOULD they have been included? Look at who compiled your accepted books. The early catholic church. The same people who wiped out the other believers as heritics, burning them alive in the name of Jesus.  Accepted by them.

Revelation 12:15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Just as Peter said.

2 Peter 2
 1But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

:blahgreen: :blah: :blahgreen: :blah: :blahgreen: :blah:

You have NOT the TESTIMONY of JESUS CHRIST, ...for He stated that the OT was that which TESTIFIED of HIM...

And YOU blatantly deny such things as CAIN, being sired by ADAM... which IS PLAINLY WRITTEN in SCRIPTURE...

(Gen 4:1)  And ADAM ...knew... EVE, his wife; and she CONCIEVED and bare CAIN, and said: I have gotten a man from YHVH

Then you INSERT in its place, such UNBIBLICAL and UNFOUNDED nonsense as:

NON-IDENTICLE TWINS, and that CAIN and ABEL were of DIFFERENT FATHERS,

Which IS NOT WRITTEN in SCRIPTURE...  :thumbdown:

Quote from: peacetroll
She did not say this about Abel. Cain and Able were nonidenticle twins with different fathers and different natures, or spirits.

Discrediting your doctrine AND yourself in the process...   :pitiful:

peaCe...
...willieH  :icon_king:

laren

« Reply #173 on: June 14, 2008, 11:57:09 PM »
I agree Willie,

a doctrine built upon Eve having sex with satan and producing Cain, when the scripture states this:

(Gen 4:1)  And ADAM ...knew... EVE, his wife; and she CONCIEVED and bare CAIN, and said: I have gotten a man from YHVH

good point. 

martincisneros

« Reply #174 on: June 15, 2008, 01:28:52 AM »
I'd temporarily locked this thread simply to review it 'cause I didn't realize it had gotten so big.  Page 5 of this thread kinda creeped me out 'cause all of Peacetroll's posts sounded like emails that I'd gotten from Matt Slick 6 years ago when we had it out via email for a couple of days.  Other than that, Peacetroll usually sounds like a gnostic on many of his posts on this thread.  I'd previously inquired about JW doctrine, but got no reply.  Can't remember which thread that was now.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 04:29:20 AM by martincisneros »