Here you go Paul.
Wisdom of Solomon (King James Apocrypha)http://etext.virginia.edu/toc/modeng/public/KjvSolo.html
Here is another good read (which is different then the Genesis version we are use to in the West), it is a 2000 year old targum from the Jews who studied scripture in that time around Jerusalem;The Aramaic Targum of Jonathan Ben Uzziel on the Pentateuch http://www.ultimasurf.net/bible/aramaic/targum/jonathan/genesis/genesis_1.htmGenesis - Chapter 3
1. And the serpent was wiser unto evil than all the beasts of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said to the woman, Is it truth that the Lord God hath said, You shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2. And the woman said to the serpent, From the rest of the fruits of the trees of the garden we have power to eat;
3. but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden the Lord hath said, You shall not eat of it, nor approach it, lest you die.
4. In that hour the serpent spake accusation against his Creator, and said to the woman, Dying you will not die; for every artificer hateth the son of his art:
5. for it is manifest before the Lord, that in the day that you eat of it, you will be as the great angels, who are wise to know between good and evil.
6. And the woman beheld Sammael, the angel of death, and was afraid; yet she knew that the tree was good to eat, and that it was medicine for the enlightenment of the eyes, and desirable tree by means of which to understand.
And she took of its fruit, and did eat; and she gave to her husband with her, and he did eat.
7. And the eyes of both were enlightened, and they knew that they were naked, divested of the purple robe in which they had been created. And they saw the sight of their shame, and sewed to themselves the leaves of figs, and made to them cinctures. [JERSULAEM TARGUM. And they made to them vestments.]
8. And they heard the voice of the word of the Lord God walking in the garden in the repose of the day; and Adam and his wife hid themselves from before the Lord God among the trees of the garden.
9. And the Lord God called to Adam, and said to him, Is not all the world which I have made manifest before Me; the darkness as the light? and how hast thou thought in thine heart to hide from before Me? The place where thou art concealed, do I not see? Where are the commandments that I commanded thee?
[JERUSALEM TARGUM. Walking in the garden in the strength of the day......And the Word of the Lord God called to Adam, and said to him, Behold, the world which I have created is manifest before Me; and how thinkest thou that the place in the midst whereof thou art, is not revealed before Me? Where is the commandment which I taught thee?]
10. And he said, The voice of Thy Word heard I in the garden, and I was afraid, because I am naked; and the commandment which Thou didst teach me, I have transgressed; therefore I hid myself from shame.
11. And He said, Who showed thee that thou art naked? Unless thou hast eaten of the fruit of the tree of which I commanded that thou shouldst not eat.
12. And Adam said, The woman whom Thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the fruit of the tree, and I did eat.
13. And the Lord God said to the woman, What hast thou done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me with his subtilty, and deceived me with his wickedness, and I ate.
14. And the Lord God brought the three unto judgment; and He said to the serpent, Because thou hast done this, cursed art thou of all the cattle, and of all the beasts of the field: upon thy belly thou shalt go, and thy feet shall be cut off, and thy skin thou shalt cast away once in seven years; and the poison of death shall be in thy mouth, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.
15. And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between the seed of thy son, and the seed of her sons; and it shall be when the sons of the woman keep the commandments of the law, they will be prepared to smite thee upon thy head; but when they forsake the commandments of the law, thou wilt be ready to wound them in their heel.
Nevertheless for them there shall be a medicine, but for thee there will be no medicine; and they shall make a remedy for the heel in the days of the King Meshiha.
[JERUSALEM TARGUM. And it shall be when the sons of the woman consider the law, and perform (its) instructions, they will be prepared to smite thee on thy head to kill thee; and when the sons of the woman forsake the commandment of the law, and perform not (its) instructions, thou wilt be ready to wound them in their heel, and hurt them. Nevertheless there shall be a medicine for the sons of the woman, but for thee, serpent, there shall be no medicine: but it is to be that for these there shall be a remedy for the heel in the days of the king Meshiha.] When you can comprehend that God was speaking to The Angel of Death in the above targum about his (Sammual's) children (that he produced via Eve), then you can easily comprehend what Jesus meant with clarity....
The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Cain was a child of 'The Angel of Death' or Sammael....Cain and his generations are the very seed that has continually been at enmity with Adam's seed...Abel (Seth was the replacement for Abel given to Adam);
1 John 3:10In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother
11For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another. 12Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother
. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
13Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you. 14We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
(If you abideth in death you sure don't abide in Christ..who is LIFE!) 15Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
Reformer, there is no bible of the christians and the jews. The christian bible has the old and new testament, 66 books, the jews have the torah, the 5 books of Moses.