Author Topic: SERPENT Means " To learn from experience"?  (Read 21030 times)

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Re: SERPENT Means " To learn from experience"?
« Reply #250 on: November 10, 2011, 12:18:09 AM »
Another piece of the puzzle:

John 5:22 [Jesus speaking]: "Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgement to the Son...."

God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.
  [John 3:17]

"As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it.
[John 12:47]

John 8:15 [Jesus speaking]: "You [Jews/Pharisees] judge by human standards; I pass judgement on no one."

The judgment is entrusted to the Son but he has not come to judge the world but to save it.  Jesus did not come to judge men but to judge the devil.

John 12:31 Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out.

John 3:8 He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.

The world's sin is that it refuses to believe in me.
Righteousness is available because I go to the Father, and you will see me no more.
Judgment will come because the ruler of this world has already been judged. [John 16:9,10,11]

:cloud9: Here's some things to ponder that tie in with these. Jesus was the Word (that is and always has been, Spirit) MADE FLESH. He said, paraphrasing because I'm short on time, "I (speaking as the Son that is NOT visible, ie. the Spirit) don't judge you, but the WORD (letter and the natural man) judges you."

How did the flesh Word judge? Because He as flesh man was representative of the letter and part of the waters below the firmament (the firmament was called heaven), ie. the Word that was visible. The law/letter judges the flesh, but the Spirit is love and against love there is no law.

This is why He said above that righteousness (which comes via His SPIRIT ONLY) was available, because He (was released from the visible, literal, natural) went to the Father, and so, indeed they saw Him ie. the visible, literal, natural representation of the Son that is Spirit, no more.

So that Seed that ascended (no man has ascended except who first descended and He who first descended is/was the SPIRIT SON called CHRIST) was as a drop of moisture that is received up into the clouds, to come back again as RAIN, even as the latter rain of the sons of God (the multiple-yet-one, fullness of Him as a many-membered body that is SPIRIT), seeded into the earth (-en vessels) as the firstfruits of the harvest of Tabernacles. Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #251 on: November 10, 2011, 01:30:21 AM »
Another piece of the puzzle:

John 5:22 [Jesus speaking]: "Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgement to the Son...."

God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.
  [John 3:17]

"As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it.
[John 12:47]

John 8:15 [Jesus speaking]: "You [Jews/Pharisees] judge by human standards; I pass judgement on no one."

The judgment is entrusted to the Son but he has not come to judge the world but to save it.  Jesus did not come to judge men but to judge the devil.

John 12:31 Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out.

John 3:8 He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.

The world's sin is that it refuses to believe in me.
Righteousness is available because I go to the Father, and you will see me no more.
Judgment will come because the ruler of this world has already been judged. [John 16:9,10,11]

:cloud9: Here's some things to ponder that tie in with these. Jesus was the Word (that is and always has been, Spirit) MADE FLESH. He said, paraphrasing because I'm short on time, "I (speaking as the Son that is NOT visible, ie. the Spirit) don't judge you, but the WORD (letter and the natural man) judges you."

How did the flesh Word judge? Because He as flesh man was representative of the letter and part of the waters below the firmament (the firmament was called heaven), ie. the Word that was visible. The law/letter judges the flesh, but the Spirit is love and against love there is no law.

This is why He said above that righteousness (which comes via His SPIRIT ONLY) was available, because He (was released from the visible, literal, natural) went to the Father, and so, indeed they saw Him ie. the visible, literal, natural representation of the Son that is Spirit, no more.

So that Seed that ascended (no man has ascended except who first descended and He who first descended is/was the SPIRIT SON called CHRIST) was as a drop of moisture that is received up into the clouds, to come back again as RAIN, even as the latter rain of the sons of God (the multiple-yet-one, fullness of Him as a many-membered body that is SPIRIT), seeded into the earth (-en vessels) as the firstfruits of the harvest of Tabernacles. Blessings....

That's really beautiful, Cardinal.  Thanks.

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #252 on: November 10, 2011, 04:17:29 AM »
":cloud9: Here's some things to ponder that tie in with these. Jesus was the Word (that is and always has been, Spirit) MADE FLESH." Cardinal

Jesus IS the Word, The Saviour was Made flesh. You declare "that is and always has been Spirit" I contend that the Spirit is the very Energy and the Power and
Strenght (His muscles flexed for purpose and reason)  the Father's Will do His Will.  I contend that there are but The Father and The Son. To make the Holy(sacred)
Spirit(wind) the Power-Energy, an entity(personified) is the same as giving the adversary/satan and entity(personified), which I contend is product of our(mans) imagination.
God IS Spirit.
Joh 10:30  I and the Father are one.'

"So that Seed that ascended (no man has ascended except who first descended and He who first descended is/was the SPIRIT SON called CHRIST)" Cardinal
(When ever I have been led to bring forth that "no one, no man has ascended but Jesus" I am always get hit with Enoch and Elijah, even Moses were ascended.)
Your statement is true.

What you wrote below is beautifully said, yet, are you not the painter for this picture? I mean this is how YOU see it.
I do not doubt the gathering and falling of the early and the latter rain at the same time. Nor do I have any doubt of the consumation of Tabernacles; it just that it reads like, "that's it," either one is on that bus or.........?

"was as a drop of moisture that is received up into the clouds, to come back again as RAIN, even as the latter rain of the sons of God (the multiple-yet-one, fullness of Him as a many-membered body that is SPIRIT), seeded into the earth (-en vessels) as the firstfruits of the harvest of Tabernacles. Blessings...." Cardinal

I just weary of all the conclusions from brothers and sisters that I should see it their way. I want to, I desire to, but I have not been led to see "that way."
Maybe in time I will, maybe it will not. Peace and Love Through Jesus.
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #253 on: November 10, 2011, 03:17:28 PM »
 :cloud9: Micah, He is no respector of persons. Ask Him for wisdom; that's what I did.  :HeartThrob:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor