Author Topic: SERPENT Means " To learn from experience"?  (Read 18724 times)

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
Re: SERPENT Means " To learn from experience"?
« Reply #150 on: November 06, 2011, 04:43:17 AM »

Is that YOU LORD?
Or do I see through a glass darkly?
Will I never know You Lord?
Or...
AM I YOUR FRIEND?

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #151 on: November 06, 2011, 04:44:22 AM »
yes and Ive been saying this all the Time~ now look at the word serpent presented in the OT and youll always se it rendered a noun H5175  and ALWAYS as the ROOT presented as a VERB~RIGHT?

Yes, the root is a verb, but the point is still made that the serpent in Gen 3:1  is a person, place, or thing--it's a noun, not a verb.

So there are 3  in the garden at the beginning of Gen 3,  and I guess everyone can decide for themselves who the 3 are.

I say they are Adam, Eve, and the Serpentine Being known as Satan, that ancient Devil, the liar and father of lies.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 04:48:02 AM by Molly »

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #152 on: November 06, 2011, 04:46:29 AM »

Is that YOU LORD?
Or do I see through a glass darkly?
Will I never know You Lord?
Or...
AM I YOUR FRIEND?
we are Known as we are and have always BEEN ~ one in HaElohim for we are ONE~ SEE ITS AS IT IS AND ALWAYS have been
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 04:50:58 AM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #153 on: November 06, 2011, 04:49:11 AM »
yes and Ive been saying this all the Time~ now look at the word serpent presented in the OT and youll always se it rendered a noun H5175  and ALWAYS as the ROOT presented as a VERB~RIGHT?

Yes, the root is a verb, but the point is still made that the serpent in Gen 3:1  is a person, place, or thing--it's a noun, not a verb.

So there are 3  in the garden at the beginning of Gen 3,  and I guess everyone can decide for themselves who the 3 are.

I say they are Adam, Eve, and the Serpintine Being known as Satan, that ancient Devil, the liar and father of lies.
well TY Molly for going Ten rounds with me to state what was already Known~~ so it is Right Right~~

3 make One last I heard~ Selah~
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #154 on: November 06, 2011, 04:51:18 AM »

I say they are Adam, Eve, and the Serpintine Being known as Satan, that ancient Devil, the liar and father of lies.
well TY Molly for going Ten rounds with me to state what was already Known~~ so it is Right Right~~

Why do you do this?  Beloved Servant was saying the word was a verb.  It is not a verb.  So it was not already known.

These 3 make 2 dead.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #155 on: November 06, 2011, 04:52:24 AM »

Interesting, though, that creation accounts for light and dark, all the animals, Adam and Eve, but never mentions the creation of the serpentine being.
Which, by the way, turns my stomach even typing the idea.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #156 on: November 06, 2011, 04:55:12 AM »

It is only a verb.
You, Molly, have no proof otherwise.
Your canter is banter and nothing more than the beat of hoofs.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #157 on: November 06, 2011, 04:55:21 AM »

Why do you do this?  Beloved Servant was saying the word was a verb.  It is not a verb.  So it was not already known.
Yikes Molly# do what## The Noun as you say is a Person but you also presented it as a Thing or Place Right~ the serpent is BOTH but YOU keep telling us ALL its a PERSON## Right#'if its a PERSON FOR YOU FINe~ But else let other have theres## but you caould at least ADMIT its now a Verb and a Noun#but nah## ya wont will you~

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2011, 04:56:52 AM »

Interesting, though, that creation accounts for light and dark, all the animals, Adam and Eve, but never mentions the creation of the serpentine being.
:thumbsup:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #159 on: November 06, 2011, 04:57:09 AM »

Why do you do this?  Beloved Servant was saying the word was a verb.  It is not a verb.  So it was not already known..
Yikes Molly# do what## The Noun as you say is a Person but you also presented it as a Thing or Place Right~ the serpent is BOTH but YOU keep telling us ALL its a PERSON## Right#'if its a PERSON FOR YOU FINe~ But else let other have theres## but you caould at least ADMIT its now a Verb and a Noun#but nah## ya wont will you~
The verb is a different word.  It is spelled differently in Hebrew.  That's why it has a different number, H5172

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #160 on: November 06, 2011, 04:59:42 AM »

Some say the creation of him is dealt with in the Bible.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #161 on: November 06, 2011, 05:00:22 AM »
Some say...
Obey the law!

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #162 on: November 06, 2011, 05:02:19 AM »
The Hebrew root has 3 consonants usually. We now come to the central theme of all word building in Hebrew; it is the central rhythm of the whole vast far flung  structure of the Hebrew language. Practically all words in  Hebrew go back to a root and this root must have in it 3 consonants. You can do anything you want to the root, you can use it in any verb form or tense, you can turn it to nouns, adverbs, prepositions, adjectives. No matter what you do you will see always staring you in the face? The 3 constants of the root, you can never escape them and equally important, what you do with the root, no matter in to what word you turn it, that word must carry in it something of the meaning of the root.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #163 on: November 06, 2011, 05:05:49 AM »
The noun does carry something from the root.

The noun:
A snake [from its hiss]  H5175

The root:

to hiss, that is, whisper a magic spell  H5172

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #164 on: November 06, 2011, 05:08:55 AM »

The cloven tongue.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #165 on: November 06, 2011, 05:10:23 AM »
The HISS is a Voive of Soorts## but why is It a Whisper Molly? WHISPERS cARRY

Why a whisper?  Good question.

I would say because it is being done in secret..

But, Adam watched and was not deceived.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #166 on: November 06, 2011, 05:11:13 AM »

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #167 on: November 06, 2011, 05:16:39 AM »
Eve is ADAMS mind In type Molly His very soul# but the whisper carries More then ~

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #168 on: November 06, 2011, 05:18:46 AM »
Eve is ADAMS mind In type Molly His very soul# but the whisper carries More then ~

I agree you could see it that way, but you have the problem of who is the serpent then.

the whisper carries More then?  This makes no sense to me.  Explain.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 05:22:54 AM by Molly »

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #169 on: November 06, 2011, 05:21:30 AM »

I agree you could see it that way, but you have the problem of who is the serpent then.

the whilsper carries More then?  This makes no sense to me.  Explain.

oddly enough Molly a short time ago I found this Link~~~it confirmed In ME much of what I was Given to see## even so## I appreciate you may see differently
# dig Into this Beloved
http://members.cox.net/8thday/serpent.html

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #170 on: November 06, 2011, 05:25:11 AM »

The lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #171 on: November 06, 2011, 05:25:47 AM »

Bingo!

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #172 on: November 06, 2011, 05:26:14 AM »

The lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life.
:sigh: :icon_flower:

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #173 on: November 06, 2011, 05:26:52 AM »

Blame my sin on "satan" instead of ME!

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #174 on: November 06, 2011, 05:27:32 AM »

The devil made me do it!