Author Topic: SERPENT Means " To learn from experience"?  (Read 21230 times)

Offline Taffy

• Gold
SERPENT Means " To learn from experience"?
« on: October 27, 2011, 04:02:37 AM »
SERPENT Means " To learn from experience"? :icon_flower:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
Re: SERPENT Means " To learn from experience"?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 04:05:16 AM »
Ecc 3:10   I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.  

Ecc 3:11   He hath made every [thing] beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. 

Ecc 3:12  I know that [there is] no good in them, but for [a man] to rejoice, and to do good in his life.   
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 04:18:45 AM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 04:21:19 AM »
AV enchantment 4, divine 2, enchanter 1, indeed 1, certainly 1, learn by experience 1, diligently observe 1

Yiks we are to Diligently obseve the ways of the serpent~ and NOT  the ways Of our Lord# The Definitions are screwed Right~ :icon_flower:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 04:33:28 AM »
ya Know we have  been fed myths for eons# but again the Mind of man is an illusion under the Influence of a Spell. Witchcraft## so its hardly surprising man Mind is still drugged SEEING the ILLUSION# believing it to be the reality###

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 04:40:35 AM »
so how do we break the spell?

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 04:57:02 AM »

With the last two versus of the book:

All has been heard; the end of the matter is:
Fear God [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is] and keep His commandments, for this is the whole of man [the full, original purpose of his creation, the object of God's providence, the root of character, the foundation of all happiness, the adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun] and the whole [duty] for every man.

For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good or evil.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 04:47:07 PM »
so how do we break the spell?
The Curse OF death~ The Serpent, the Father who fed the seed  Eve Birthed= Caranal Mind~
The sepent is the cause of death~CURSED to go upon thy Belly[ the Belly is often used as Metaphor for the Mind~The spirit of man [is] the candle of.the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly. ~ To eat DUST[ being fed\living from carnal reasoning being death ~all the days of HIS life]~
The Curse of the Serpent perished through Christ upon the Cross [ at Golgotha~the place of the SKULL] = CURSE REVERSED~ ~Mans fate was decided by the SERPENT until The seed of Christ CRUSHED its HEAD~And I will put" enmity "between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. ~
Itall allegory~ as it takes part within our minds\soul= Our womb= our eve= our Garden~ so do the Two Children birthed within the Womb of EVE, As Cain in Type is the first Born after the carnal Mind , Abel in type is Christ seed, slain by the Cain who seed remains sleeping [ His Blood cries from the ground]within the carnal mind Until made awake~ Christ was laid to REST in the GARDEN, it pictures HIM SLEEPING within Our Minds~~ the carnal Mind is defeated by HIS DEATH~ the carnal mind is not made better~ its Slain~

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 07:32:41 PM »

NOW that we know Come quickly LORD JESUS!

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 07:41:10 PM »

Mar 4:37   And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full. 

Mar 4:38   And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? 

Mar 4:39   And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. 

Mar 4:40   And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? 

Mar 4:41   And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him? 
Shalom~

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 07:51:45 PM »

It's not just the carnal mind.  We believers in Christ are going to live forever--he has given us eternal life.

Therefore, we do not have to live in fear of death anymore, because he has conquered death for us.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 07:53:36 PM »

It's not just the carnal mind.  We believers in Christ are going to live forever--he has given us eternal life.

Therefore, we do not have to live in fear of death anymore, because he has conquered death for us.
wqhat do you mean Its not just the carnal mind# expound some?

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 07:59:15 PM »

You seem to focus only on this life and only on the carnal mind.

I'm not even sure what you mean by the carnal mind.

We Christians have already moved beyond it though, I think, because there is now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus...

We walk by faith, not by sight. 

we are already walking after the Spirit.

And, when this life is over, we will live with him forever.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2011, 08:03:37 PM »

You seem to focus only on this life and only on the carnal mind.

I'm not even sure what you mean by the carnal mind.

We Christians have already moved beyond it though, I think, because there is now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus...

We walk by faith, not by sight. 

we are already walking after the Spirit.

And, when this life is over, we will live with him forever.
No Molly as we move Death unto Life but many are not really sure what death is~ the serpent\satan etc aids in our understanding#

heres a Cand P of study shared with a Brother~
The great red dragon,serpent,Satan, and the devil, These are the natures of the carnal mind. ( earthly counciousness ) Rev. 12. v. 9 and Rev. Chap. 20. v. 2 Genes...is Chap. 3. v. 15 I will put enmity between thee and the woman... Romans Chap. 8.v. 7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God. Serpent = ( lieing thoughts ) Satan = Allowing your 5 senses to rule you. Devil = accuser ,Father of all lies. Dragon = vehicle or body of evil. Serpent comes from the word ( Nachash ) which means ,serpent or shining one. In this scripture it is used as a symbol of the earthly mind. Also a serpent ( snake ) goes by its 5 senses, A snake has no ears,( Jesus said let those who have an ear ), it goes by feeling the vibrations from his belly. The dust is the religious teachings. Being led by feelings and not by the Spirit. Also google Nachash. Matthew Chap. 23. v. 33 Ye serpents. How can ye escape the damnation of hell ( carnal mind )...Romans Chap. 8.v. 6 For to be carnally minded is Death. ( demons,hate,fear,devils,evil spirits,condemnation,division,WITCHCRAFT,etc. ) .But to be Spiritually minded ( Life and Peace ). Proverbs Chap. 23. v. 7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.

Satan = 5 senses, In this physical world. We are led by our senses, Example, Fear,drama, greed, hate, division,strife,Mans religion,sickness,poverty,the list goes on and on. This is not the mind of God. Jesus was not led by his sen...ses, He was led by the Spirit. Lets look at the book of Job. He was perfect and upright,and one that feared God. Now we know ,God talked with Satan. Lets look at Job Chap. 3. v. 25 For the thing which I greatly ( FEARED ) is come upon me, and that which I was (AFRAID ) of is come unto me. Job had to come face to face with ( HIS FEAR ) so he could overcome it. Same as we do. Now look at Job Chap. 42 .v. 11 All the evil that the ( LORD ) had brought upon him. Now read Matthew Chap. 16 .v. 23 But he turned and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan thou art an offence unto me, for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. Now he called Peter Satan, Because he was being led by his own Intellect. And not by the Spirit. Now read Luke Chap. 22. v. 3 . Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve. Judas Was being led by Greed. He was allowing the outward things to rule him. Now read 2 Corinthians Chap. 12 .v. 7 There was ( GIVEN ) to me a thorn in the flesh.The messenger of Satan. v.10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches,in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ sake, for when ( I AM WEEK THEN AM I STRONG ). God also uses the carnal mind for purifing. Any time you read about Satan in the Bible, It always fefers to the man of God. Satan is symbolic for the 5 sense realm. What we see,hear,smell,touch,and taste, is the voice for are feelings :icon_flower:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2011, 08:09:10 PM »
The Illusion caused by witchcraft from the serpent,, the spell, GIVING man the Dream of LIFE other then the reality~ the serpent means to learn by experience, our WALK[LIFE], until we are drawn back to the REALITY WHO is LIFE ~Curse Removed~
... and if in "this life" ONLY we have hope, we are of all men most miserable... for "to be" PHYSICALLY ALIVE is still "to be" DEAD... which speaks of "this life"... and if in "this life" ONLY we have hope, we are of all men most miserable... for "to be" PHYSICALLY ALIVE is still "to be" DEAD...

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2011, 08:12:00 PM »
o~Jesus was Led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the Devil ( carnal mind ). Read Matthew Chap.4.v. 1 through 11. Jesus was tested in three areas , as we all are. v. 3 command that these stones ( law of sin and death ) ...be made bread. ( word of God ), Jesus is the bread of life. He was tempted a second time from v. 5 through 7. A third time from v. 8 through 11. Now read 1 John Chap.2. v. 16 For all that is in the world the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. The first test was the lust of the eyes, The second test was ,the lust of the flesh, And the third test was the pride of life. Now the things in the world are ok. The problem is when they begin to rule you. The wilderness is within our soul. You cannot die to the carnal mind in Egypt ( bondage ). You must go into the wilderness. The battle is between our ears, Life and death is in the power of the tongue.~

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2011, 08:15:35 PM »
Yes, I understand your position on Satan.  I disagree with it, but I understand it.

But didn't I already address the five senses?

WE WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT.  [2 Cor 5:7]

Satan is below our feet, and our head in the heavenlies with Christ.

So, what's to fear?  Jesus has already conquered the world for us.

Death is no longer a concern because he has given us eternal life.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2011, 08:17:25 PM »
Yes, I understand your position on Satan.  I disagree with it, but I understand it.

Molly I was sharing some thoughts come the serpent who some believe is a Mythical monster~ No debate needed# but for me its just another lie~

Blessings~

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2011, 08:20:07 PM »

Molly I was sharing some thoughts come the serpent who some believe is a Mythical monster~ No debate needed# but for me its just another lie~

Blessings~

I understand.  :HeartThrob:

But I still have to live this life and each day I have to walk by faith, not by sight.

Because if I walked by sight, I would have given it up a long time ago. lol

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2011, 08:21:41 PM »
And, if I walked by sight, I would have given it up a long time ago
:HeartThrob: :icon_flower:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2011, 08:29:36 PM »
Because God's children are human beings--made of flesh and blood--the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death

Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying. [Heb 2:14, 15]

We have been given eternal life by Jesus.

Therefore, live as though you are living forever, because you are.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2011, 08:34:33 PM »
Because God's children are human beings--made of flesh and blood--the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death

Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying. [Heb 2:14, 15]

We have been given eternal life by Jesus.

Therefore, live as though you are living forever, because you are.
amen Molly there only two scrpis which refer to the POWER of Death, the devil = carnal mind= Flesh on MAN= the other is in the POWER of the Tongue+~Life and DEATH are In the power of the Tongue, again its time to Divide## the carnal minded man shown in type as those of the LAW spoke the The minsitry of DEATH, those\WE  speak the GOOD NEWS  of the LIFE who is#~it correlates~
Shalom~
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 08:40:42 PM by Taffy »

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2011, 09:49:56 PM »

Mar 4:37   And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full. 

Mar 4:38   And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? 

Mar 4:39   And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. 

Mar 4:40   And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? 

Mar 4:41   And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him? 
Shalom~

How do WE awake the Master?

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2011, 09:52:32 PM »

Shalom~

How do WE awake the Master?
BY the Faith HE GIVES US~ :icon_flower:

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2011, 11:40:03 PM »

Psalm 44:23;

Awake, O Lord!
                           Why do you sleep?
                                                           Rouse yourself!
                                                                                   Do not reject us forever.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2011, 11:48:32 PM »
Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. 

Shake thyself from the dust; arise, [and] sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion. 

:HeartThrob: