Author Topic: SERPENT Means " To learn from experience"?  (Read 25533 times)

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
Re: SERPENT Means " To learn from experience"?
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2011, 07:19:41 PM »
I was thinking of some of the above posts....and their 'knowing' their lies would not prevail against Father and Son and truth......... TRUTH IS A GREAT LIGHT!!

lies..beleived...is a great darkness..worked of the kingdom of darkness

Amen Sheila! And somehow this post got back on line with the opening post!

Oops! Was I wrong about back to the opening post :sigh:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2011, 07:26:23 PM »
NAH IT'S STILL ON TOPIC,MICAH...

BORN INTO SURROUNDING LIES AND DECEPTION...HIS FIRE OF LOVE BURNS UP THAT WHICH HAS SURROUNDED ALL US IN DARKNESS

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2011, 07:27:34 PM »
As the fire burns wood, and as the flame sets the mountains on fire; He shall make his angels as Spirits , Ministers of Flame~ :icon_flower:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2011, 07:31:11 PM »

Proverbs 16:11;

A just beam and balances are Jehovah's, His work are all the stones of the bag.

• Gold
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2011, 07:45:47 PM »
I was thinking of some of the above posts....and their 'knowing' their lies would not prevail against Father and Son and truth......... TRUTH IS A GREAT LIGHT!!

:icon_flower:

TRUTH \Light is The Revelation of HIM,# as we wake from sleep ,HIS Unfolding Fire[LOVE\TRUTH] , comes via a TWINKLING[ Light] of the EYE[ Understanding]

The LIGHT[ HIM] of the BODY is the EYE[ understanding] , when the EYE is {WHOLE] the Body is Full of Liight= Truth, when thy eye[ understanding ]is in Darkness[ Ignorance\lie] your BODY is Full of DARKNESS~

~ How can Darkness see LIGHT~ as Darkness is the ABSENCE of LIGHT~ :icon_flower:

Darkness is LIGHT at its lowest lumen :icon_flower:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2011, 07:49:33 PM »

:icon_flower:

TRUTH \Light is The Revelation of HIM,# as we wake from sleep ,HIS Unfolding Fire[LOVE\TRUTH] , comes via a TWINKLING[ Light] of the EYE[ Understanding]

The LIGHT[ HIM] of the BODY is the EYE[ understanding] , when the EYE is {WHOLE] the Body is Full of Liight= Truth, when thy eye[ understanding ]is in Darkness[ Ignorance\lie] your BODY is Full of DARKNESS~

~ How can Darkness see LIGHT~ as Darkness is the ABSENCE of LIGHT~ :icon_flower:

Darkness is LIGHT at its lowest lumen :icon_flower:
  Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light [are] both alike [to thee].  Light and Darkness the SAME to THEE~?MMMM
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

• Gold
« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2011, 07:53:47 PM »
NAH IT'S STILL ON TOPIC,MICAH...

BORN INTO SURROUNDING LIES AND DECEPTION...HIS FIRE OF LOVE BURNS UP THAT WHICH HAS SURROUNDED ALL US IN DARKNESS

Well I just went back and looked at the posts from the OP and if this post is still on the topic, then its like a room full of ping pong balls being blown around from strong blasts of wind forced in from all directions! But then again maybe it is and were all learning by experience   :Oops: :dunno: :eek:

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2011, 07:56:29 PM »
if the light that be in thee,be darkness,how great is that darkness

for satan transform himself..into an angel of light

see...back on topic

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #108 on: November 05, 2011, 07:58:46 PM »
Quote from: Micah
then its like a room full of ping pong balls being blown around from strong blasts of wind forced in from all directions!

This board is fun, huh?   :winkgrin:

The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."
[John 3:8]

• Gold
« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2011, 08:05:30 PM »
then its like a room full of ping pong balls being blown around from strong blasts of wind forced in from all directions!

The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

Only thing though, a good part of the time it is "our" wind which at times can be "hot air." And we are all vulnerable.

• Gold
« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2011, 08:06:23 PM »
if the light that be in thee,be darkness,how great is that darkness

for satan transform himself..into an angel of light

see...back on topic

If you say so. :icon_flower: :HeartThrob: :bgdance: :Sparkletooth:

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2011, 08:11:47 PM »
...good find,Beloved

for as lightening coming from the east is visible even in the west..so to will be the coming of the Son of Man

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #114 on: November 05, 2011, 08:12:05 PM »

Only thing though, a good part of the time it is "our" wind which at times can be "hot air." And we are all vulnerable.
  Are you the wind police?   :winkgrin:

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #117 on: November 05, 2011, 08:18:59 PM »
there is no law against the spirit.....and the Lord does away with the lawless one with the breath of His coming...

nothing but chaff on His threshing floor..this constant nit-picking and badgering and faultfinding..due to be BLOWN AWAY by a mighty wind...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #119 on: November 05, 2011, 08:26:24 PM »
The word that Beloved Servant gave us is strong's H5172.

But the word of Gen 3:1 is strong's H5175 which is a noun.

Still, Beloved gets 10 points for being ON TOPIC.  :winkgrin:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2011, 08:30:41 PM »

http://www.studylight.org/lex/heb/view.cgi?number=5172

Above link is on topic!

The "serpent" is a verb, not a noun!
An action rather than a thing!

It's also a noun.

Not according to the above link.
It's a verb.

It's the wrong word.

"serpent"

H5175
נחשׁ
nâchâsh
naw-khawsh'
From H5172; a snake (from its hiss): - serpent.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2011, 08:37:07 PM »

The word is listed as a verb.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2011, 08:59:37 PM »
hey, maybe it's a thing that causes an action :grin:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2011, 10:42:36 PM »
heres a question~ WE KNOW THE lord causes the Lying spirit within Men# He also becomes the Nature of the satan Himself being mans adversary~So wheres Satan in all this~ then of course we Have the old Serpent called the devil  taking His part in the The Flame along with the False prophet~~~~? if [ which HE DOES]the Lord control ALL spirits  Lying[ opposing]and beComes mans adversary~ can some Please tell me why He needs another entity to do it~?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 11:24:58 PM by Taffy »

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2011, 01:21:31 AM »
heres a question~ WE KNOW THE lord causes the Lying spirit within Men# He also becomes the Nature of the satan Himself being mans adversary~So wheres Satan in all this~ then of course we Have the old Serpent called the devil  taking His part in the The Flame along with the False prophet~~~~? if [ which HE DOES]the Lord control ALL spirits  Lying[ opposing]and beComes mans adversary~ can some Please tell me why He needs another entity to do it~?

Taffy, there is good and bad in everything. There is a good God and a bad satan, Serpent, Devil, which ever you may call him. My personal opinion on it all is as the original post says, "to learn from experience" we are learning good and bad from experience. Since God is not evil or bad he created the bad spirit for us to learn firsthand what bad was. How would we know what good was if there was no bad in the world?

CHB