Author Topic: The unpardonable Sin is one hell of a Sin  (Read 446 times)

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
The unpardonable Sin is one hell of a Sin
« on: October 30, 2014, 02:29:51 AM »
I have been told that the spirit teaching me that there is no hell,
 that there is no place of eternal torment, is the spirit of anti-Christ.

This guy is either right or wrong.

If he is wrong and he most certainly is.
 (the spirit within me witnesses the wrong).

He is claiming the works of the Holy Spirit to be anti-Christ.
The unpardonable sin can only be committed by those who believe in Hell.

what fellowship can light have with darkness?

If you have hell as part of your creed

This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 6 If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth.

Hell is darkness

Online Tom

Re: The unpardonable Sin is one hell of a Sin
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 04:41:41 AM »
I think the unpardonable sin (Matthew 12:31) is the attributing of Christ's miracles done by the power of God's spirit to Beezeboul, the chief of the demons, but, at the consummation of the eons, all mankind will be more than pardoned when they are justified (Romans 5:18) and reconciled (Colossians 1:20). Now, in this era of grace, our salvation is not based on miracles but on faith, and we aren't pardoned but justified (Romans 3:24,26). There's no condemnation for those in Christ (Romans 8:1).
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 04:07:35 PM by Tom »

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 07:32:02 PM »
I think the unpardonable sin (Matthew 12:31) is the attributing of Christ's miracles done by the power of God's spirit to Beezeboul, the chief of the demons,

I believe it was a miracle of the Holy Spirit who clearly showed me there is no hell.
ETrs say the spirit that showed you there is no hell is Beezeboul chief of the demons.

Has the ETr committed the unpardonable sin?

but, at the consummation of the eons, all mankind will be more than pardoned when they are justified (Romans 5:18) and reconciled (Colossians 1:20). Now, in this era of grace, our salvation is not based on miracles but on faith, and we aren't pardoned but justified (Romans 3:24,26). There's no condemnation for those in Christ (Romans 8:1).

Online Tom

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 08:25:42 PM »
I don't think I would call it a miracle, but I also believe I was guided by holy spirit when I was mysteriously bounced from a die hard KJV site to one about universal reconciliation. I first thought it was just a strange coincidence as I've been told about when I was compelled to look in the drawer beside a hospital bed and found nothing but a Gideon Bible. I think mystical experiences happen to lots of folks in various ways, and those who are spiritually discerning eventually recognize what's up. I think the miracles Jesus performed were in a different class though because they were obvious visual phenomena that were mind blowing to all who saw them, and I think they were meant to show the power of God. So the folks who claimed they were being performed by the power of the chief of demons weren't just doubting Jesus. They were insulting God. That's why it was called an unpardonable sin, but even the folks guilty of that will eventually be reconciled with God at the consummation of the eons. I think folks now who are deceived by church doctrine about torture in fire forever are simply misinformed, but may even be believers in God. Since Christ was sacrificed for the sins of the whole world, I think we are in the time when God is conciliated with mankind, and mankind needs to be conciliated with God. I don't think what you read in Matthew 12:31 applies to folks today because justification, not pardon, is what we have now. A pardon can be withdrawn, but there is no condemnation in Christ. So I think, even though believers may be misled by some false doctrine, those believers who have been taught torture in fire forever are saved.

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 09:27:07 PM »
In Other posts there has been a suggestion that we as people
who believe in universal reconciliation.

Should continue to go to church and continue to witness and fellowship.

I have met men who were so adamant that there was a hell.
That me saying there was no hell was the same as saying there was no Jesus who saves.

It seems to me that the enemy is having fun at their expense,
by getting them so riled up and calling me a heretic and
don't teach any of( this crap) to the youth.

My daughter was not welcomed to discuss UR at her school.
She had a revelation of no hell in the last year of her Christian school.

The enemy mocks the atheist when I witness to him and that seems not so bad.

Do I give the enemy the opportunity to mock believers , by witnessing to church people about UR?

My definition of the enemy  mocking a believer ,
Is having the (believer ) telling a fellow believer
that he is going to hell because he says there is no hell.

Apparently this is the sin that the blood of Jesus does not cover.

Online Tom

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 10:43:25 PM »
I don't agree "that the blood of Jesus does not cover" "telling a fellow believer that he is going to hell because he says there is no hell." Usually the folks telling other folks that believe it because that's what they've been taught, but I don't think a believer is not saved just because they're misinformed. I also disagree with "we as people who believe in universal reconciliation should continue to go to church and continue to witness and fellowship." I've been in a discussion about this recently. I think we can share the truth with fellow believers outside the church, and being in church actually shows that we agree with the false doctrine being preached. So I think it's better to communicate outside the church.

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 11:12:14 PM »
It is funny how upset the leadership of various churches get ,
when you question them about hell.

It's like some how you are trying to steal their power.

Online Tom

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 11:26:31 PM »
That's right. It's all about worldly power. That's why the church preaches the doctrine of hell fire, to control its followers with fear. "Hell," the Old English word used to translate the Greek "hades," literally "unseen," in the King James Version morphed into what it is through the deception of the church. So don't even waste your time asking the church about it because you won't get the truth. For that you need to go to the inspired written word of God accurately translated.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #8 on: Today at 01:39:51 AM »
In Other posts there has been a suggestion that we as people
who believe in universal reconciliation.

Should continue to go to church and continue to witness and fellowship.

I have met men who were so adamant that there was a hell.
That me saying there was no hell was the same as saying there was no Jesus who saves.

It seems to me that the enemy is having fun at their expense,
by getting them so riled up and calling me a heretic and
don't teach any of( this crap) to the youth.

My daughter was not welcomed to discuss UR at her school.
She had a revelation of no hell in the last year of her Christian school.

The enemy mocks the atheist when I witness to him and that seems not so bad.

Do I give the enemy the opportunity to mock believers , by witnessing to church people about UR?

My definition of the enemy  mocking a believer ,
Is having the (believer ) telling a fellow believer
that he is going to hell because he says there is no hell.

Apparently this is the sin that the blood of Jesus does not cover.

I personally do not think rejection of the message of the salvation of all is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. The message of the salvation of al is the only gospel. many rejected Christ and the apostles and their message- even killing them, mocking them, etc.

The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Online micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #9 on: Today at 07:32:27 AM »
Good :dsunny:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Online Tom

« Reply #10 on: Today at 03:20:37 PM »
I think the fear today of being guilty of the unpardonable sin is just a result of the religion propagated by the church to control its followers with fear, and it's based on the same misreading of scripture out of context that is used to distort the evangel the same way that Paul warned about in the epistle to the Galatians. The blasphemy of the spirit that occurred when Christ performed his miracles was a direct insult to God when people were instantly healed of diseases and raised from the dead. So called miracle healings are done today by TV evangelists, but they seem to be just a scam to hustle money. The point is the unpardonable sin of the blasphemy of the spirit that happened in the presence of Christ back then was before this era of grace now when there is no condemnation for those in Christ (Romans 8:1). Our salvation is based on faith, not sight, as it was for those who witnessed the miracles that the Pharisees claimed were done by the power of Beezeboul, the chief of the demons. So stop letting the fear of the Roman Empire control your thoughts and deceive you into thinking you are doomed for eternity because you think you committed the unpardonable sin. There is no eternal damnation for anybody including those who committed the unpardonable sin because that judgment was limited to the eons. God loves you, and you and your loved ones, saved and unsaved, will all be immortalized at the consummation of the eons when God will be all in all.