Author Topic: Matt 10:28 "destroy body and soul"  (Read 13480 times)

Offline Taffy

• Gold
Re: Matt 10:28 "destroy body and soul"
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2011, 12:54:21 PM »
Interesting.  I see him as always offering salvation with both hands, even to Cain who is about to kill his brother.

6And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
 7If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted?

--Gen 4

And over and over again to the Israelites.

31Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

32For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

--Eze 18

Why do men hate the thought of salvation?

But King David got it right.  He knew a good thing when he saw it.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

--Psa 23
Cain is a symbol of th e LAW earning SAlvation through the work of his hands- Abel a son of faaith- ie the better offering-- Cain the natrual\Carnal minded who slew His Brother ABEL in Type Jesus - Seth - instead of] Is the risen Christ in TYPE :icon_flower:  :2c:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 02:17:44 PM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2011, 01:59:33 PM »
Hi Molly

the soul that sinneth DIED the moment it was Birthed , but alas Adam Didnt fall dead to the ground - HE became seperated from THE TRUTH-- such is - to BE CARNALLY minded is DEATH- :icon_flower:  :2c:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 02:19:07 PM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2011, 01:47:54 AM »
I live through Christ.  I believe as others that it is the simplicity of the Gospel.
Jesus died that all will live. When we die/expire/quit breathing, our body returns to dust and our breath(spirit) returns to the one who gave it.
That as far as I know means the person/soul has ceased to exsist on the earth as a living breathing creature, and the body will begin to return to dust, and the breath is with the Father/ the One who gave it.

Heeeeeey!!  I totally agree with ya on that one bro!!  That's where I am today with this as well!!  Woot, woot!! :bgdance:

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2011, 02:04:00 AM »
Wow Taf, this is awesome.  Great depths that God is leading us into here. 

It's so easy for us to become distracted by the natural events that we miss the spiritual principles that the natural events are displaying.  I'll admit, seeing the spiritual principles connected to demons has never been a clear picture for me . . .until now . . .thank you for that bro!!

Just as demons are an extension of satan . . .my thoughts are an extension of my mind . . . when Jesus shows he is (not just "has" but "is") the power that casts out demons, he's revealing that his presence in our hearts casts out the power of our carnal thoughts, thus, renewing our minds! 

Pigs are connected to uncleanness . . . of the worst kind even  . . . when this legion . . .yeah, isn't it interesting that carnality always inflates itself?  "Legion . . .for we are MANY . . ."  is given permission to enter into the pigs . . .what a picture . . .carnality identifying, connection to, manifesting in unclean beasts . . .not just people ignorant of God's mercy, but religious whoremongers who become spiritual pimps with their followers . . . bound by the power of their own carnality, they paint themselves as white vessels but are nothing but hollow tombs of death, disease and destruction.  And the fact that the pigs immediately ran off a cliff into the sea is a perfect picture of what happens when my mind is given over to it's own volitions.  I will destroy myself in the carnality of this realm of death . . .the sea of humanity . . .it's the nature of the beast within us. 

Once those who oversaw the pigs saw what had happened . . .instead of celebration, they reacted in fear . . .and rejection.  But the guy from whom these things were driven out from?  The last thing mentioned of him was . . .he was FULLY CLOTHED, (righteousness) SEATED (Rest) and of A SOUND MIND!!!!   How can that "not" be a spiritual principle of the identity of one's carnal, stinking, thinking mind?

Awesome stuff man . . . I love it.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2011, 07:45:09 PM »
Wow Taf, this is awesome.  Great depths that God is leading us into here. 

It's so easy for us to become distracted by the natural events that we miss the spiritual principles that the natural events are displaying.  I'll admit, seeing the spiritual principles connected to demons has never been a clear picture for me . . .until now . . .thank you for that bro!!

Just as demons are an extension of satan . . .my thoughts are an extension of my mind . . . when Jesus shows he is (not just "has" but "is") the power that casts out demons, he's revealing that his presence in our hearts casts out the power of our carnal thoughts, thus, renewing our minds! 

Pigs are connected to uncleanness . . . of the worst kind even  . . . when this legion . . .yeah, isn't it interesting that carnality always inflates itself?  "Legion . . .for we are MANY . . ."  is given permission to enter into the pigs . . .what a picture . . .carnality identifying, connection to, manifesting in unclean beasts . . .not just people ignorant of God's mercy, but religious whoremongers who become spiritual pimps with their followers . . . bound by the power of their own carnality, they paint themselves as white vessels but are nothing but hollow tombs of death, disease and destruction.  And the fact that the pigs immediately ran off a cliff into the sea is a perfect picture of what happens when my mind is given over to it's own volitions.  I will destroy myself in the carnality of this realm of death . . .the sea of humanity . . .it's the nature of the beast within us. 

Once those who oversaw the pigs saw what had happened . . .instead of celebration, they reacted in fear . . .and rejection.  But the guy from whom these things were driven out from?  The last thing mentioned of him was . . .he was FULLY CLOTHED, (righteousness) SEATED (Rest) and of A SOUND MIND!!!!   How can that "not" be a spiritual principle of the identity of one's carnal, stinking, thinking mind?

Awesome stuff man . . . I love it.
PTL Nat- its truly awesome when HIS light reveals---Garden-ares too means REWARD at the "END"  :icon_flower: